Interesting new developments in the growing story of the FBI and DOJ conducting a surveillance operation against candidate Trump in 2016, to include the use of an FBI and CIA informant.

Contrary to previous reporting, representative Peter King (R-NY) reveals that yesterday Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy were not allowed to see the originating documents during their visit with the DOJ and FBI officials.   Representative Trey Gowdy (U-DC) reluctantly admitted moments ago, the statement by Peter King was true.

The DOJ refused to allow Nunes & Gowdy access to the “EC” (electronic communication) document that initiated the FBI counterintelligence operation.  Instead, Nunes and Gowdy were given an opaque description of the EC process; and told to come back next week if they wanted to talk more.

Additionally, Peter King reveals the DOJ and FBI are manipulating President Trump, and tricking him to believe declassifying information would endanger sources.  WATCH:

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, Jeff Sessions, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

444 Responses to Peter King: DOJ and FBI “Put One Over” On President Trump – Nunes and Gowdy Never Saw Documents…

1. Perot Conservative says:

Attempted coverup.

Laura Ingraham said something tonite about a “Huge” story breaking, she’ll have it Sat or Monday night????

• Anonymous says:

If it’s “huge”, why not report it Friday night?

• LULU says:

Agree, Anonymous. These teasers are ridiculous and maddening – and transparent. The television version of internet clickbait.

• Old Codger says:

“…why not report it Friday night?”

Because everybody knows that NO ONE PAYS ANY ATTENTION to news released on Friday nights! Its an old, accepted political trick to release damaging news on Friday nights.

• rds says:

Can we just “break” a story for once, rather than say it’s coming in a day or two? Jiminy Christmas, just do it.

• Coldeadhands says:

FNC click bait ☹️

• EWeatherwax says:

No kidding. I read more news than my husband, so every day we have a chat about what’s happened. Yesterday when we were watching Tucker, some topic came up as “new” and he said, “They’re always at least two days behind what you’ve already told me”.

Thanks, Sundance!

• SteveO says:

NO!, that’s why CNN and NBC keep humiliating themselves with fake news. they run stories without confirmation and wake up with egg on their ugly faces. At least Fox tries to get their story straight. Tick Tock as Sean says…often

• Gary says:

No. Hahahahaha

• TatonkaWoman says:

Has she been handed Hannity’s “tick tock” clock?

• billrla says:

Perot Conservative: Laura Ingraham hosts a TeeVee show. She sells advertising space for her employer. That’s her job. That’s why she’s there.

• PoCoNoMo says:

What is she, Laura Q?

• Delibero says:

Perot:
      Laura’s huge hyped story might be having her good friend Philippe Reines on again to trash Trump or somebody around POTUS like he viciously did (tweeted) about Don Jr. and his wife recently.
      Welcoming Reines on her show and saying how incredibly fond she is of him was mind boggling and a “huge” turn off. He is a cruel man and a vicious anti Trump hack but one of the people Laura is most fond of.

• And that idiot black guy she had on last night – “I love your passion.” Seriously? He is crazy!

• Annie says:

I just have to grit my teeth to watch Laura..her constant talking over people..the ones you really want to hear!! and the idiots she constantly has on .P Reines..is a vile creature, joined at the hip with HRClinton..give me Shannon Bream..who imho is a 1,000 times better..there are some serious nut jobs they bring on to blather..maybe there is a method to that madness..let people see what the libs really think.I can’t stand that Jessica Tarlow that Jesse and others have on.she is a serious dingbat.where do they find these people???.and what it is with these awful voices..a combo of nasal Valley Girl and gargling with a box of razors..ok, my rant is over for the afternoon..!!

• Jimmy Jack says:

He’s loathesome. I told him so and he blocked me on twitter.

• Delibero says:

Good for you Jim.
          I agree with all of the replies here. I can’t understand why FNC producers are determined to harm their shows by inviting anti Trumpists and spiteful lefties on their shows that irritate loyal pro Trump viewers. The Dems and left have numerous outlets on the major network news and cable shows to spew their anti Trump hate and their inane ideas so they don’t need to be invited on the only cable station that keeps the anti Trump sentiments to appx 52% rather than 98% on every other channel. It’s madness or complicity?
          This is a culture and propaganda war!

2. Paul Tibbets says:

After watching this show unfold and with the new info leading back to Brennon and the Obama WH the investigation phase seems to be wrapping up and the prosecutions and indictments should be coming down soon.

• mopar2016 says:

It’s all about Buraq.
      But don’t say anything, we’re not supposed to be able to figure that out.

• cali says:

@Paul Tibbets: I agree!

Reading Q we have moved into Phase II: Justice.

He stated yesterday that the avalanche rolling down the hill and can’t be stopped. The final target – Renegade (Hussein) – is finally trapped as it is he and gang responsible for a number of crimes that includes treason.
      Q used Assange’s chessboard/game analogy that can also be found on the 8ch board. Renegade is the white bishop = checkmated.

The Trump team as well as other white hats together with the Q team have worldwide support and co-operation including the countries that has received threats/blackmail. In other words – it is a worldwide effort to ‘clean house’.

• 4sure says:

I have given up any hope that any prosecutions and indictments will ever occur. The swamp is totally corrupt. It will remain that way.

• Freedom says:

It is becoming most difficult to stay tuned to the Big Ugly. It is like Lucy in
      “Peanuts” promising Charlie Brown that she won’t yank the football and then she does every time. I am almost ready to tune out until somebody is indicted! Enough “theater”. These traitors must go to jail or the country is gone.

• Zippy says:

“These traitors must go to jail or the country is gone.”

They won’t and isn’t it kinda’ obvious just from what has transpired thus far that it already has?

The Deep State Swamp is vast and deep and probably has been for a very, very long time. It’s simply that it has only recently clearly exposed itself due to the unexpected election of a candidate who wasn’t OWNED by it.

“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community – they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” – Senator Chuck Schumer

On the so-called Congressional “oversight” of intel agencies:

In 2007, reporter Charles Davis asked then-Chairman of the Senate Intelligence committee – Jay Rockefeller – about clandestine U.S. operations against a foreign government.

Here’s the money shot in the exchange:

DAVIS: Reports quote administration officials as saying this is going on and it’s being done in a way to avoid oversight of the Intelligence Committee. Is there any way—

ROCKEFELLER: They’ll go to any lengths to do that, as we’ve seen in the last two days [during hearings on FISA].

DAVIS: Is there anything you could do in your position as Chairman of the Intelligence Committee to find answers about this, if it is in fact going on?

ROCKEFELLER: Don’t you understand the way Intelligence works? Do you think that because I’m Chairman of the Intelligence Committee that I just say I want it, and they give it to me? They control it. All of it. ALL of it. ALL THE TIME. I only get – and my committee only gets – what they WANT to give me.

• Old Codger says:

Oh, so you want them to go in early, which might allow those nasties and their $1,000/Hr attorneys the chance to get off on legal technicalities?

Patience! The process is long and grinds slowly! Think about any death penalty case: they take years for appeals, before the perp is fried! I’m in that business, I’ve had simple theft cases that took two years to resolve!

3. EbonyRaptor says:

It seems to me that Mueller and the Deep State think they’re in a game of Chicken with President Trump where he will eventually give them an opening for them to “Scooter Libby” him. I don’t see why the president has any incentive to do anything other than let the clock run out on Mueller’s investigation which it will surely do sooner than later with the OIG report and the judges on the Flynn and Manafort cases playing it straight.

I used to worry that the Big Ugly had to be shown prior to the Midterms but the Left is doing a fine job of damaging their brand even further than it was left after Hillary. Plus it’s not like the Mueller clown show is really stopping President Trump from accomplishing his objectives. Even LoFo’s must be noticing that the Ogre known as Trump really ain’t all that bad, meanwhile the Left is represented by a gallery of whack jobs like Maxine and Nancy.

President Trump staying at arms length from the clown show denies Mueller and the Deep State and their propaganda media anything with which to drag him into the clown show. Let the Left own the clown show all the way to the end. It’s hurting them and not hurting the president.

• rf121 says:

True. And PT has some big tools in the box still to use.

• TatonkaWoman says:

Yes. It would make sense that an important rule in draining a swamp is to keep your own feet on dry ground.

• Ray Runge says:

More so, the Mueller hunt has become concrete snow shoes for the Democratic midterm election hopes. A sense that the Mueller probe is corrupt justice unchained has gained credence on an elemental level. Within 2 months the resistance will plead with Herr Mueller to go find his place in the dust bin of history.

• Reloader says:

and dragging President Trump into it all is the only way it will work for them. It is a good thing for the American people that VSGPDJT is quite a bit smarter than people like Mueller.

• w5ovf says:

Nice! Both P45 and AG Sessions are recused from all battle ‘tween bureaucratic ‘executive’ and corrupt ‘legislative”deep state’ that will give no chance that SCOTUS be permitted to decide the constitutional interpretation of “separation of powers”!
      OTOH personable Rudy Giuliani is the resource best to plead to citizen respected SCOTUS; “Please, please save the nation to the best of your ability?” NOW WHAT? MAGA

• Notmeagain says:

Good point. I’ve always thought the Russian interference hysteria was a tarbaby that Sessions was wise to steer clear of, so he could be doing other things, but getting SCOTUS involved like that would be a disaaster.

• boogywstew says:

I like reading something written by an intelligent, clear thinking optimist! Thank you for the breath of fresh air! You should post more often!

• w5ovf says:

Tank you! All the middle states of the US Republic wish survival!. Perhaps the coastal need be sloughed off to the Marxist banksters ! No real loss to new US coastal property values!! Bye by!

• Alive&Breathing says:

We can’t allow the Leftists to own the ports.

• cali says:

@w50vf: Q and team has never given us info that turned out to be wrong and at the same time often gave us info about events to take place in future. All of them so far have come true.

Q assured us that the midterms are safe – no more voter fraud like the dems use to win elections. That is over and done with. Voter fraud and the actual votes cast in 2016 via report will be part of the IOG report release.

Q also assured us that California ‘will be rescued’. Holder, Brown and others are caught up in crimes against this country.

• NYGuy54 says:

That doesn’t square with what I just posted.

• NoJuan Importante says:

Don’t you think Q is just some disabled or retired guy in his basement that keeps up with news, guesses a lot, and because he talks in riddles, can be attributed as being right sometimes? I don’t follow Q and am tired of hearing about his goofy riddles. I mean, bringing up internet statistics in Armenia like it means something. My understanding is he or she is wrong all the time. I mean, read, it consider it, just like anything else, but don’t take it as something Trump is ghostwriting or anything.

• NYGuy54 says:

My worry is centered around voter fraud. People seem to think that it is being handled by DHS but I was just sent my mother and father’s new voter registration cards and they are both passed away. They can legally vote now.

• Notmeagain says:

Didn’t you tell the voter registrar? I did when my mother died. While in theory they could be continuously monitoring the SS database, someone has to tell SS too, and who knows how long updating takes.

• NYGuy54 says:

Yes I told everyone. They issued the cards anyways.

• H.R. says:

I suppose they were already registered on the cards as Democrats? After all, nobody votes Republican after they are dead.
            😜

• NYGuy54 says:

I think the point is that in states like New York, this is not getting fixed. My father has been gone for over 2 years yet he can vote. This is where the fraud takes shape. So I am more skeptical this will be tightened up by November. Maybe in red states.

• DHS will come out with the report – action will then follow. Having said that, much of this is in the hands of the individual states. For instance, some states allow you to change an early vote (only 9), the others don’t. Some states require proof of citizenship to register to vote, others don’t (like NE – grrrrr).

• Zippy says:

“I don’t see why the president has any incentive to do anything other than let the clock run out on Mueller’s investigation…”

Because the stalling tactics being used against the investigation OF the Mueller investigation will pay off when the Dems win back the House in the midterms. The Senate is already useless.

• Roberto says:

Why should anything at all change? VSG’s plan is working spectacularly. We’re up 50 points at half-time. Why on earth should the game-plan change? He’s already cleaned out the FBI and DOJ. The only people remaining are people he wants to remain. Personally, I enjoy watching RodRo squirm with each new demand from congress. I’m pretty sure the president does also.

Sheesh. People should stop with the gallows-building. We have to ascertain and isolate the bad guys first. This isn’t the People’s Court here with Justice Wappner presiding.

• Farmkid says:

Standing back it appears that the “puppet master” is trying to get a reaction from President Trump, fire Mueller, Sessions, currenly release all DOJ and FBI documents. Then what, a Congress that won’t indict like Benghazi; Impeachment without consequence like Fast and Furious.
      Why would the “puppet-master” want a record release? Somebody could die?
      Sounds like a set-up, as predicted someone probably would die and Trump would be targeted for it and impeachable for his rash breaching of security and protocol….it’s a sick system. Time to shut it all down, do we even need an agency with such corrupttion and power.

4. Trump will make them subpoena him and take it all the way to the Supreme Court where they will rule that you cannot consume the president’s time with this crap.

5. Suncc49 says:

This is really where President Trump shines. I have never seen a more determined man who can withstand such an onslaught. He reminds me of the X Man Juggernaut who gains energy as things attack him. He really does seem to be energized by a good fight.

• Betty says:

Yes, yes, but why must he and his family and his friends and all of us be put through it? I can see the strain on his face if no one else can. The work President trump is doing is of historic proportions and those losers just want to drag him down.

More and more I want them to really hang or face a firing squad – they are traitors. They are trying to destroy our Republic. I know we all woke up late but that only means we need to draw the line and enforce it. Perhaps WE should give the IG 7 more days to produce the whole intact, unredacted report. Today I heard someone on FOX say that one of the great thing about Donald Trump is that he goes for the whole deal, beyond what anyone thinks he can get – and gets it. We need to do that.

I want to say – PLEASE CARE – but then I feel like Jeb Bush.

• Reloader says:

I know you are serious, serious in your caring for citizen Donald Trump and his family. But the way you put that last sentence; –that’s funny right there, I don’t care who ya are.

• KBR says:

Nope. Not at all like him. Like us.

We Treepers all care, greatly! Some express it one way some express it another way.

All those calling for “patience” are really talking to themselves too, I think.

All those saying “NOW! Stop pussyfootin’ around!” are not riding off to DC with tar n feathers, either (tho thats a grand idea!)

All those saying “I give up, call me when its over,” come back to say it again.

It is hard to stay in the tree when you NEED to fly.

• Great idea – and do what when the IG fails to meet our demands?

• The Boss says:

Trump is like V-ger. Not your typical carbon-based unit.
      Live long and prosper! MAGA!

6. JX says:

Rodney Rat Rosenstein needs to be held in contempt and jailed.

7. Julia Adams says:

It looks like the Democrats have new talking points. With Trump’s approval ratings increasing, they are off Stormy, Eric Schneiderman and impeachment. Their new gig is full attack on Mike Pence in order to drive a wedge between him and Trump. Liberals need to chill the h$ll out.

• Bendix says:

Perhaps that explains this:
      I generally stay away from Will, but I happened to see this slam piece against VP Pence, and I was a little shocked by how poorly done it was, all politics aside.
      A coherent opinion piece should be readily comprehendible even to a complete outsider, IMO, at least as to exactly what the writer has against the subjects. All this thing tells us is that an old crank atheist is bitter against what happened to his beloved fake conservative career.
      The Republican Party was junk, a false facade, and still is. There isn’t any “new” party, the whole thing is Trump.

8. Beth02 says:

Is it possible that Halper recruited Papdopalous to spy on Trump campaign?

9. jeans2nd says:

Papodopolous had contact with Misfud April 2016 (http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/25/george-papadopoulos-london-emails/), but we know Pap was pushing meetings with Russians 31 Mar 2016, which Sessions shut down with references to the Logan Act (Declassified-House-intelligence-committee-report.pdf, pg 78/footnote 179, verified by Walid Phares in HPSCI interview 8 Dec 2016, pg 90/footnote 75 http://www.scribd.com/doc/377590825). Page was not at the 31 Mar 2016 mtg.

Misfud told Pap of the Clinton emails, then set Pap up via an Israeli with the Downer meeting, to whom Pap spoke of the Clinton emails (DCNF arrticle). Pap was continously being approached re: Russians, and both Pap and Page were attempting to set up mtgs w/Russians, per DNCF article and House HPSCI report.

The “manipulation” (read “lying to”) Pres Trump was obvious from the 8 May 2018 WaPo article on DOJ withholding docs from House cmtes. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/risk-to-intelligence-source-who-aided-russia-investigation-at-center-of-latest-showdown-between-nunes-and-justice-dept/2018/05/08/d6fb66f8-5223-11e8-abd8-265bd07a9859_story.html?utm_term=.658d05512f4d

Larry O’Connor also spoke w/V Toensing today, who spoke in detail on why a sitting President cannot be called in front of a grand jury or charged – good info, should one need explication.

• deqwik2 says:

They started off by linking Papadopoulos to Sergei Milan who was supposed to be a Russian & a source in the dossier for the golden showers. They let that fizzle out & went with the drunk conversation in a bar.
      BTW: Milan isn’t Russian.

• farrier105 says:

Misfud couldn’t have known about the emails unless someone coached him on future events. The emails were not released by Wikileaks until July 22, 2016.

• John Rawls says:

DNC had been hacked in 2014
        Podesta hacked on 3/19/16
        Misfud and Papadop discuss emails on 4/26/16
        DNC reports hack on 4/30/16

• farrier105 says:

The 2014 hack has nothing to do with the DNC emails published at Wikileaks which only includes the emails from January 1, 2015 until May 25, 2016. There is no way in hell Misfud could have told Papadopoulos about emails that could not have been stolen until May 25,2016. There were so few emails from 2015 that any retention policy in effect had to have caused the majority to have been deleted. The big trove was from April 18 through June 10, 2016. The 2014 hack is OFF THE TABLE as none were used by Wikileaks. This is a Trump-Russia-Wikileaks conspiracy being investigated.

Also, both Comey and Crowdstrike claim the Russians did not enter the DNC network for the hack being a subject of this investigation until Summer of 2015.

The DNC “report” about the hack was NOT PUBLIC. DNC IT personnel detected unauthorized access on April 29 was “reported” only to CEO Amy Dacey by the IT personnel. Therefore, it would not be known by Misfud on April 26 as it is doubtful any of the emails were exfiltrated prior to May 25th, the last date of an email published by Wikileaks. THEY ARE OFF THE TABLE.

This leaves the Podesta emails, which are the potentially most damaging, but I can’t see the Kremlin having them published at all, let alone that late in the campaign. The Russians would use them for BLACKMAIL, which cannot be done once they are published. However the timing does not eliminate them provided the reason Wikileaks did not publish them until October was because they were not exfiltrated until later in 2016 in one large download. We don’t know.

10. LibertyONE says:

Simply put ..the FBI & DOJ are in TOTAL cover up mode NOT to be trusted…..period! Session et al do not run the dept, it’s rogue agents running it…think RATenstein et al.

11. Joe says:

I don’t bother playing Jr. Detective anymore.

We need a million American march, on FBI headquarters, drag the bastards out by their heels and hang them from a prominent lamppost.

12. MikeN says:

Was Mueller’s interview to be head of FBI a setup by Mueller and Rosenstein to get President Trump to be OK with a special counsel? The attacks on Jeff Sessions would then have been theater for the liberal media to defend Mueller who Trump expects to be fair and clear him.

• farrier105 says:

All that visit to the White House amounted to was an excuse to sell some people the notion that Mueller is working undercover with Trump to get Hillary Clinton. No one really knows what was discussed there, so people just make things up to fit this, or that, theory. Some say it was for Mueller to take over the FBI from Jimmy “Self-Immolation” Comey.

13. mildtosevere says:

“Put on over on President Trump”
    OK-we’ll see how that statement ages.
    Prez has got this-no worries!

14. WES says:

The only lives at stake are swamp creatures!!!!!!

15. MVW says:

So, who is Trump trusting? Jeff? Wray? All I see is wall to wall snakes.

16. JX says:

Gowdy says IG report first week of June. Rosenstein again pulls a last minute meeting in lieu of document production.

The Bastille is going to look like a church picnic.

17. Bunny says:

Amen…when you see snakes, and sense Satan is near, trust your instincts and pray unceasingly!
    Trump has been chosen for a reason.

18. Hockey Conservative says:

First off I don’t trust Gowdy. All through the interview with Chaffetz he kept excusing the lack of transparency by DOJ by saying each branch of government has its secrets. No Gowdy that’s your swampy take. I wish Nunez had left him at the train station when they went to the DOJ. Now next week they might be shown something more? No, Nunez needs to hold Sessions in contempt MONDAY which speaking of Sessions my first thought on an FBI plant is him. Not the other two common names but Jeff himself is the spy. It makes too much sense considering how hard he worked at getting into Trump’s good graces and the way he went total weasel after day 1 of the inauguration. Check his bank accounts. I bet you will find a nice fat donation from the Clinton Foundation somewhere.

• Oh, stop, PLEASE! Peter Schweitzer said Sessions was the ONLY Congress person who was clean.

• farrier105 says:

That’s Schweizer’s opinion, but upon what is it based? Did he investigate Sessions like some of his documentary films, such as “Clinton Cash?” If Sessions was the ONLY one in Congress that was clean, there is no hope of any Congressional investigation going anywhere as all the others are dirty.

• “Back in 2011, the indomitable Peter Schweizer published Throw Them All Out, a detailed examination of political corruption as it is actually practiced in the halls of Congress.

In his investigation, Schweizer found one single member of Congress against whom no allegations could be held – who had never taken a dime that was not his, had never cut any backroom deals, had never, simply put, played the game.

That individual was Jeff Sessions.

That fact is all you need to know to understand why Donald Trump selected Sessions for the Department of Justice, and why Sessions has followed the course he has in taking on the “Russia collusion” coup effort.”

19. scott467 says:

“Contrary to previous reporting, representative Peter King (R-NY) reveals that yesterday Devin Nunes and Trey Gowdy were not allowed to see the originating documents during their visit with the DOJ and FBI officials. Representative Trey Gowdy (U-DC) reluctantly admitted moments ago, the statement by Peter King was true.”

________________

The only thing that would be shocking at this point, is if they didn’t lie to us.

Nunes has lawful, Constitutional oversight.

The FIB doesn’t have squat, the FIB is not in the Constitution, it didn’t even exist until 1908.

So here’s what you do.

Schedule another meeting tomorrow, SATURDAY.

You take a couple of U.S. Marshals with you.

If Rosey or Wray or anybody else doesn’t bring the information and turn it over, unconditionally, you have the U.S. Marshals arrest them right there, by the Authority of We the People.

If they resist at all, smack them around like they do to regular Americans, and book them into general population at whatever sewer passes for a jail in D.C. If they’re lucky, they can get a bail hearing on Monday. Maybe Tuesday.

Make sure to get it all on film for the news, you’re going to want it when you run for president and win in 2024.

• JX says:

You got it. Congress has the authority to imprison those found in contempt (look up inherent contempt). DOJ/FBI has been given ample opportunity to comply and has repeatedly refused. They have been given every forbearance and they continue to defy Congress. This is unacceptable.

• Sayit2016 says:

I tend to agree in theory…It should not taker a flipping year ( and never more than a week ) to get a document that has been asked for or under subpoena mostly because I am not sure what the laws are on this. There does not seem to be much bite on this punishment wise. But you are right, Congress is the governing body the FBI or CIA are not. They can issue a contempt order then what ? This is what is wrong with congress all of these investigations and that never seem to produce anything. ? I have watched congressional hearings after congressional hearing ad naseum…when testimony and documentation show a clear abuse or flat out violation of the law

My solution- Have a Congressional Court with actual Judges to fast track this crap to the SC if necessary. I dunno– no wonder the courts are clogged.

• JX says:

The procedure is to find a person in contempt, they are then arrested under a warrant issued by the Speaker of the House of Representatives or President of the Senate as the case may be, by the respective Sergeant at Arms.

20. Pingback: Peter King: DOJ and FBI “Put One Over” On President Trump – Nunes and Gowdy Never Saw Documents – IOTW Report

21. Troublemaker10 says:

Isn’t it possible Nunes and Gowdy were told that they want to delay giving them that info because it is part if a larger investigation and to hold a couple weeks or so?

Nunes and Gowdy didn’t come out of that meeting angry, nor did they accuse DOJ of stonewalling again.

They were told something, and something is up.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

I strongly suspect you are correct. All indications are that when Huber is ready, an indictment storm is coming.
      This can’t be rug swept, these bastards pay for sedition and the rules of the republic are restored, or patriots will have to get to work. The DOJ, FBI, and other E branch agencies are subjected to justice, one way or another.
      The fuse is lit. Trump is watching and if it doesn’t happen, he can declassify everything. At that point, justice will be done.
      We know far too much. We will know more soon. This week we learned of the planted spy.

22. Delibero says:

I’ve noticed that some videos on this site (for me) are increasingly not working on Google Chrome but they play perfectly on Firefox. I wonder if this “failure” is Google’s algorithm doing it’s anti Conservative censorship thing or something else. This is not about the “unauthorized playback warnings” due to location. It only fails on CTH.I checked out some MSM videos using Google Chrome (on mute to retain sanity) and there were no problems.

23. nimrodman says:

What sources?
    Haven’t all of them been named here at Treehouse and at other outlets by now?
    Who’s left?

• Ospreyzone says:

This trail is now getting way too close to the king-makers. Look for an absurdly treacherous move coming soon to deflect the hounds away from the scent.

24. Countrywatch says:

Interesting interview with Peter King. However, I think he is wrong in one respect i.e. that they are pulling one over on Trump. They may think they are, but they are not. President Trump knows exactly what is going on, and I believe he knows what is in those documents. The emergency EO that he signed in Dec 21 2017 gave him sweeping powers, and his intelligence (aided by the military) is second to none. I think he is letting this play out so that the public can see the step by step stonewalling/obstruction in details. It is hugely important that the public see and appreciate all of this. There are games being played here and roles adopted. All is not as it seems, but one thing I am convinced of is that President Trump is absolutely in control.

• Pyrthroes says:

We think you’re absolutely right– no-one “puts one over” on DJT. As a true executive, smarter and tougher than all these puny li’l crumbums put altogether, to him this inside-baseball stuff is just a sideshow.

In letting Brennan-Clapper-Comey’s game play out, DJT is marking the “small group” for destruction as by (Space Command’s) extraordinary “Rod of the God”, the inert, kinetic, hyper-velocity shaft fired from low earth-orbit that destroyed wee Kim’s nuclear-test mountain last October, striking with a force one-third that of the Hiroshima bomb.

As usual, the prospective timing here is perfect. Once Stefan Halper’s mole-like subversions come to light (credit: Sundance/CTH), after much caterwauling Sturm-und-Drang not only will Mueller’s seditious libel be unwound but the “Intelligence Community’s” (IC) Deep State bosky dell [cf: “Midsummer Night’s Dream”, the Bard’s delightful term for Faerie Land, where spirits dwell] will dissipate, “and like the insubstantial fabric of this vision, leave not a wrack behind”.

• TwoLaine says:

I agree. He is letting us all see the evil and corruption, both in the government and the corrupt media who cover it.

How low will they go? Keep watching. IG Report is due end of May, and it all blows up then. 😉

25. Max Tadpol says:

Let’s see:
    — FBI and possibly CIA connections
    — Supposed connection to foreign sources
    — Had worked with the FBI in the past

Carter Page, perhaps? Need to check the dates.

26. ivanthenuc says:

I don’t have much use or respect for King. He is just another little johnnie mccain. He is with us every once in awhile, but most of the time he is playing maverick and fights our side way more than he fights the uniparty libs. In fact, he seems to like them much more than he cares for any of us. Just another small politician, a man who has never seized those moments of greatness that have come his way.

27. Ed Lester says:

Out west they have a phrase about people like Trey Gowdy: all hat and no cattle.

28. MTK says:

Not heard it put quite like this…
    A Campaign Mole?

Shines a new light on the other day story of Stefan Halper being the smoking gun. He may have been all the things Sundance stated about in his role to initiating the ‘EC’ but he was no Mole on the Campaign.

Could this be, “Who is being hidden from Congressional Oversight?”

“Would identity reveal the CIA placed a spy asset on the campaign that operated on US soil, breaking a major No,No?”

“Does identity reveal that it is someone still in adminstration?”

“Could identity explode a new ‘false’ narrative for the MSM that undermines the President at a time when Oversight and Howoritz should be moving in lock step?”

• Mary Morse says:

…”Veselnitskaya was in that room, in the front row, thanks to being given the opportunity by an American firm non-profit involved in Russian baby adoption. The organization asked one of their connections, Lanny Wiles, to arrange for a seat, which he did. Wiles didn’t know who would be attending the meeting, he just arranged for the seat.

Lanny Wiles is the husband of Florida Trump campaign chair at the time, Susie Wiles. Susie Wiles said she didn’t know her husband provided that opportunity.”…

29. Marq says:

It is beyond belief that the nonelected DOJ and the FBI can continue to keep documents from the elected members of Congress. Everyone at the top of both organizations needs to be fired so that the people can find out what is actually going on in their government.

30. H&HC, 2nd-16th says:

I think the DOJ/FBI played Gowdy and Nunes like a fine fiddle. Gowdy will bloviate cow flatulence. What will Nunes do? How about Eddie Munster (thanks to someone for giving him the name!) Ryan?

31. Guillermo Maguire says:

Does not the President have access to all this stuff? I wonder if all this is known to him, and he just letting this play out.

32. thedoc00 says:

While this is disturbing at first reading, it does speak volumes that Nunes was not allowed to see the materials. Essentially, they have admitted he is right and acknowledged there is damning materials in those materials, which will not bode well for the anti-Trump narrative.

33. Bendix says:

My most Leftist friend is pro-Second Amendment, and has always been virulently anti-FBI.
    She sees them as I do, that they are at best bumbling incompetents; and those that aren’t are subversive enemies of the American people.
    The idea of a bent FBI is anathema to more Americans than we might realize from reading the fake news sources.
    They just aren’t that popular.

34. I agree that there is both a dark and deep state. Also agree that by pulling threads the lies, corruption and felony are being exposed. This article however misrepresents the statements made by Mr. Gowdey. In his informed southern gentleman way he indicated the meeting was positive and constructive. He further stated that an additional meeting is scheduled for next week.

We are all past impatience but Please Please don’t loose the trust we have in you by venting.

The wheels of justice grind exceedingly slow but exceedingly fine.
    -Unknown

35. Richard says:

It seems to me that we have a treasonous government and that near everyone there needs to be hung, shot, and drop into the deepest part of the ocean. … It is way past time for talk. Just what are we paying for? All government jobs should have a 4-year time limit. Elected position 8 years, no exceptions. Lobbing, in any form should never be allowed.

36. One of the most damaging effects of Liberal Emotionalism on the vast American public is our capacity for evil has expanded exponentially. If someone suggest shooting a traitor nowadays, all of the sympathy goes out to the traitor, not to the millions in the nation he/she betrayed. ‘We can’t just shoot people, “That’s not who we are.”‘ What? For traitors? That’s exactly who I am.

37. NoJuan Importante says:

Maybe the undisclosed source flipped sides. That would be a reason for Trump to agree not to disclose the source.

38. Pat Childs says:

Seems pretty clear that the reason Pappadapoulis was indicted was so he couldn’t talk.

• farrier105 says:

Papadopoulos is a freaking liar. He lied on his resume’. The FBI thought so little of his potential contribution that it took them half a year to get around to interviewing him. Put the Liar on the stand and his credibility is easily impeached. No one would want him for an informant. He’s a squirrel.

39. Mr. T. says:

I don’t understand why POTUS hasn’t done what Congressman King stated, to just order Sessions and Rosenstein to allow Nunes and Gowdy the opportunity to review the documents in private.

I don’t see Rosenstein or even Sessions staying at the DOJ past this year. Sessions is in way over his head. He has too many friends in high places in D.C. from his years in the U.S. Senate. He is obviously struggling to work through this mess while trying not to step on too many toes. I also think that he has some skeletons in his closet that he’s trying to keep from coming out.

The DOJ needs an AG who is from the outside, someone who has integrity, is honest, who is held in high regard in the law enforcement community, and, who isn’t afraid to go after all of the bad players.

As for Rosenstein, he’s nothing more than a lying weasel, who I hope will be prosecuted for lying to Congress and also taking part in the FISA abuse scandal.

POTUS, it’s time to END THIS. Mueller has gone too far and is overreaching in his attempt to bring you down.

40. Jimmy Jack says:

Good Lord please intervene for truth and justice in America and help us save our country.

41. Jimmy Jack says:

And King is right. Start declassifying it all.

42. CopperTop says:

An oldie but a goodie: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/

“Carter Page was an FBI Under-Cover Employee in 2013, and remained the primary FBI witness through May of 2016 throughout the case.

If Carter Page was working as a UCE (FBI undercover employee), responsible for the bust of a high level Russian agent in 2013 -and remained a UCE- throughout the court case UP TO May of 2016, how is it possible that on October 21st 2016 Carter Page is put under a FISA Title 1 surveillance warrant as an alleged Russian agent?

Conclusion: He wasn’t. The DOJ National Security Division and the FBI Counterintelligence Division, knew he wasn’t. The DOJ-NSD and FBI flat-out LIED.

Now, go back to the March 2016 DOJ Press Release of the guilty pleading for Evgeny Buryakov, announced from the New York office:

…”Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and John P. Carlin, Assistant Attorney General for National Security, announced”…

Because “FISA Title I” surveillance authority against a U.S. citizen is so serious (the U.S. government is essentially calling the target a spy), only a few people are authorized to even apply for such surveillance warrants. One of the four people authorized to make such a filing is the Asst. Attorney General who is head of the National Security Division of the DOJ. That person is John P Carlin.”

43. JMP says:

Why did he pick Wray? Why?

He was Christie’s recomendation – his last revenge for being marginalized?