Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

The U.S. media apparatus -specifically for current events, CNN and Jake Tapper’s narrative engineers- consistently indoctrinate and manipulate children. Indeed, in the history of Fabian political advancement children have always been a focus point for advancing their authoritarian control objectives.

However, today – as with prior history, the media’s ideological lust intoxicates them, and the engineers have a tendency to go too far.   Cue the audio visual:

As awkward as it is to see a boy utilized as a political tool, note the nuance, comfort, preparation and defensive narrative positioning of the moderator, Jake Tapper.  The aggregate event was a very carefully orchestrated pantomime.  The boy, Cameron Kasky, is nothing more than a puppet on a string playing a role.

As much as CTH dislikes Marco Rubio, I give him great credit here. Senator Rubio could have very easily deconstructed the child, but he took the high-road. Tough to do under these circumstances.

Years from now this boy will be found as all children are who go through this process; laying amid the junkyard of no-longer useful tools.  Smug, arrogant and condescending character traits only survive when they can be excused as childish immaturity; once they become fully matriculated and embedded traits – they are better known as toxic personalities.

[There’s a metaphor here with a Scott Farkas doppelganger in the background.]

Prior to appearing on CNN schoolboy Cameron Kasky scrubbed his Facebook page.  However, the internet is forever.

I can’t even fathom the ideological mentality and immaturity of the boy’s parents.  This is exactly what setting up a kid for a life of misery and shallowness looks like.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Education, Election 2018, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

658 Responses to Schoolboy Cameron Kasky…

1. RDCinPA says:

It wouldn’t surprise me if Cruz was looking for Kasky in that school.

2. formerdem says:

I like Marco Rubio.

3. Katie says:

I’m imagining an 18-year-old embarking on the Oregon Trail. I’m imagining an 18-year-old storming the beaches of Normandy.

… and now, we’re here.

4. Allan Howser says:

His disdain was obvious, Rubio acted like a gentleman!

5. Lucille says:

CNN’s ‘Town Hall’ Was a Dog & Pony Show While Using Children as Pawns

6. Jon says:

This little phagg has a VERY rude awakening awaiting him…

7. j1u2l3i4a5 says:

Meet the average youth of America. Too many violent movies; too many violent video games; too many times getting his own way likely from parents that have no idea how he spends his time. So very sad. I have grandchildren; so far so good….. They respect God, our country and their parents. I pray for them individually every single day.

• Blacksmith8 says:

You are a good grandparent. Don’t you ever quit. Sometimes the children aren’t hearing their own parents.

You never know when one of them will remember what they were taught and it will be your voice they heard.

• uvaldegirl says:

Lucky kids.

• harrietht3 says:

To your point regarding input: violent movies and video games; enabling parents who themselves have dropped the ball in proper parenting — I have a MAJOR beef with our censorship “laws.”

And that is this: if advertising weren’t so effective in shaping buyers’ habits, corporations would NOT spend billions of dollars annually to promote their products.

Sellers of media violence bear MUCH of the responsibility for MAINSTREAMING blood and gore. Young, impressionable minds are like dry sponges, soaking up and squeezing out the hatred, rage, revenge, anger, and murder they are fed by media whores and yes, murderers — the media murderers of young minds.

Now that schools no longer contribute to the civilizing of their young students — removing the TEN COMMANDMENTS from school property and everything that goes along with i.e., for example, teachers can’t even teach the Bible as literature or part of WORLD HISTORY — it’s no wonder that children pumped up with the evil permeating our culture sometimes go BERSERK.

“Be nice and don’t bully” is the sternest admonishment to good conduct these school children have at our local public schools in this wicked age.

It’s a wonder that “pop-offs’ are not more routine, given the steady diet of *slash and kill* to which students are subjected.

8. Linus in W.PA. says:

Very painful to watch.
    Instead of the “WWJD” kind of thing, consider “WWTD?”

The Trumpet may have sat that ‘kid’ down and educated him a bit…..

9. daughnworks247 says:

The dad’s twitter feed is shocking.
    Like father, like son.
    The kid is scary.

• Blue Moon says:

I did some checking (in newspapers) on the Dad’s last name and found his Dad and a brother/? as lawyers and also with the adoption agency. I also found a picture in a local newspaper of a young lad (back in 2015) with the same last name at a fair sponsored by a special needs school. The purpose of this school was to help the kids in this school deal with autism fit into the community and for everyone to blend in together. I want name the young lad other than his last name is Kaspy—I wondered if this young kid attended this special school with Cruz. JMO

• covfefe999 says:

Heart attacks waiting to happen.

• JimmyJack says:

I hope 4chan has archived it.

10. MaineCoon says:

When Sheriff Isreal said Peterson was armed an on site, he basically put all the blame and focus on him. He’s now the scapegoat as if the FBI and Broward County Sheriff’s dept are now exonerated.

Every single aspect that failed, including the school system, etc. is complict. There certainly is enough blame to go around from the 17 deceased victims and hundreds living.

11. maggiemoowho says:

After watching that video earlier, I went right to the comments. Well, I missed Cameron Kasky’s hateful and very disturbing tweets or posts. The school district, the police and FBI can not ignore those tweets and need to investigate that boy, get him some help before he snaps and hurts others. I don’t care how upset he is about his school, it is not normal to be so hateful and it’s not normal to want to see more people shot and harmed. He needs some mental help and should not be ignored or passed off.

Leave it CNN to use a troubled kid for ratings and put him in a situation that could cause him to snap, of course maybe that’s what CNN is hoping for.

• Tejas Rob says:

Agreed, he’s threatening others and seems violent and dangerous. Need to get him on a no buy list.

• I agree maggiemoowho.

This kids tweets or posts are very disturbing and after living through the horror of 17 dead and 14 wounded there in Fl the officials really need to check out this kid.

There is something very wrong at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and according to sundance the problem is far from being cleared up.

This high school ( and all of Broward School District) is really on the hot seat and putting this out particular kid out there was not a good idea.

He doesn’t sound too bad at first but when you start looking a little closer, well YIKES!

• C R Lord says:

maggiemoowho – Perhaps he is one of those kids who were taken to a place far from home and had people play with his brain cells and drug him with Prozac. I can’t remember the name of the people who do this stuff but they have been around for quite a while and over 200 young people have been used by them including school shootings. Prozac was the principle drug in all or most cases and in many cases the only drug used.

12. RICHARD CANARY says:

Wasn’t that Senator Bill Neslon of Florida at the right side of the stage in that video? And was he grinning like a fox in a henhouse at Marco Rubio getting roasted by a smart-ss teenager or not?

That whole event looked like a set-up to embarrass Republicans at any cost. And to cause them grief as a way shield the demeocrat scum that operates in that area.

13. SharkDiver says:

“Scut” Farkus, but point well taken.

14. Qbinky says:

I am curious as to what Rubio “deconstructing” the student would look like. From my perspective, Rubio didn’t hold his own. He looked weak and flustered to me. He let a self-important child get the best of him. Not saying I could have done better, but I’d rather have had him coming out swinging.

• Qbinky says:

Admin: I think my previous comment went into moderation perhaps because I typed my email address incorrectly? I apologize for not catching my mistake before hitting “post.”

• Pat Frederick says:

“self-important” is an excellent descriptor of that brat! He stood there like the cock of the walk–trying to scold Rubio for taking NRA money -as if it were the NRA who pulled that trigger. They’re not even going after the manufacturer of the weapon this time–or are they? I am totally ignorant of gun manufacturers.

Staring down the barrel of (whatever) gun (looking at Rubio) and pointing to his friend in the audience—guarantee he will make it? over the top theatrics imho.

And since the NHTSA states that almost 3,500 deaths occurred in 2015 due to distracted driving (texting?) perhaps we should raise the age of phone ownership to 21 also.

15. Leroy says:

It is obvious to me that this boys parents failed him miserably. Somebody should send him to boot camp and teach him to respect his elders.

• anthony earl says:

thinking that respect might be taught later down the road if he gets himself arrested for something. give it a few years say around the next election in 2020. betting he will do something stupid.

16. simplewins says:

So he took the course in Florida to get certified for police officer. But why? It makes zero sense, when he was a practicing attorney. Unless he wanted to be “in the club” and curry favor with local LE. As I said before, this guy is scheming bottom feeder.

17. My mother would have slapped the taste right out of that kid’s mouth if she caught him disrespecting any adult like that. I’m not a violent person and don’t particularly like Senator Rubio, but I would have liked to see him slap the lips off that little puke – just to hear what it would sound like when they hit the floor.

18. covfefe999 says:

Now we see why libs grow up to be uncivilized, impolite, and even violent. They encourage each other to be this way, cheer each other on. It’s shameful. Nothing will come of the CNN debacle. Meanwhile Trump is holding meaningful and productive and CIVILIZED discussions and there will be action that will make a difference.

• covfefe999 says:

By the way I’d like to thank Marco Rubio for appearing at that event and being civil but also not giving in to the fascist libs. He was in a no win situation, if he hadn’t shown up they would have attempted to crucify him. I think he did well.

• Eskyman says:

Rubio did OK; I won’t say he did well, though he was definitely in a no-win situation; but I’m sorry that he missed the opportunity to throw some facts out which may have led to at least some people entertaining a fresh thought or two!

Rubio said something like, “People have to buy into my agenda, I don’t buy into theirs” as a response to the passionate charge that he’s “taking money from the NRA.” That’s not convincing, doesn’t address the charge, and even this Life Member of the NRA had to think, “whaaaat?” It’s a terrible response to a direct attack, and of course Jake Tapper was smiling.

It may not have made any difference, but I sure wish he’s mentioned some of these facts:
        1/ The NRA is the USA’s oldest human rights organization, founded in 1871;
        2/ The NRA is dedicated to training, education and marksmanship- particularly the safe use of rifles and pistols;
        3/ The NRA’s Hunter Education courses are taught by state fish & game departments across this country and Canada;
        3/ The NRA trains police and security personnel across the country with its NRA Police Firearms Instructor certification;
        4/ The NRA conducts civilian firearms instruction: Over 125,000 certified instructors now train about 1,000,000 gun owners a year. Courses are available in basic rifle, pistol, shotgun, muzzleloading firearms, personal protection, even ammunition reloading;
        5/ The lifesaving Eddie Eagle GunSafe® Program, started in 1988, has taught more than 28 million pre-kindergarten to fourth grade children that if they see a firearm in an unsupervised situation, they should “STOP. DON’T TOUCH. RUN AWAY. TELL A GROWNUP.”
        6/ The NRA Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization, provides a means to raise millions of dollars to fund *gun safety* and educational projects of benefit to the general public. Contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible and benefit a variety of American constituencies including youth, women, hunters, competitive shooters, gun collectors, law enforcement agents and persons with physical disabilities.

In short, the NRA is a great force for good. We’d all be a lot worse off without it! How sad that none of these facts were at Sen. Rubio’s fingertips when he needed them. I’d sure like to have heard him stand strongly FOR the NRA, and damn the torpedos!

It’s also sad that out of some 330 million citizens, the NRA has only around 5 million members. Australia didn’t have anything like the NRA; it’s too late now, as the government took their legal, *registered,* firearms away from them. If you don’t want that happening here- maybe you should join!

19. covfefe999 says:

I thought it was ironic last night that when I turned to CNN to watch the show some ads were playing including one for a somewhat violent film complete with guns being aimed and fired. Ridiculous.

20. Rynn69 says:

A quick story for all the Treepers: I would like to make a comment about the smug, silent Jake Tapper watching this parody unfold. About 15 years ago, one of the tour guides who conducted a historical walk-through of Alcatraz prison was a former guard. During the tour, one of the visitors asked the guard who had been the most evil, vile inmate ever incarcerated at Alcatraz. Without hesitation he stated, “Robert Stroud”…a.k.a. “The Birdman of Alcatraz.” He said the reason Robert Stroud was the most evil, vile inmate was his gift of being a pathological manipulator. He would gin up the ire of other inmates and start conflicts among groups, then sit back and watch all the drama unfold with nary a look in his direction. There he was sitting quietly, unobtrusively in the corner of his cell while the chaos ensued. What Mr. Tapper and CNN did is the exact same thing. And dare I say, when it comes to chaos and pitting groups against each other to further one’s own agenda…we had a classical example in President #44.

• C R Lord says:

Rynn69 – I hate to see anyone calling 44 by the privileged name “President.” He was never a president except in his own mind and the minds of uneducated, absolutely partisan and/or gullible sheeple lacking any form of discernment.

He was and is a traitor to the core not to mention a closet Muslim, socialist and globalist all wrapped up into one person. It must have been confusing for him to be a combo of those three groups since each of them wants to control the other two and the entire world by extension.

21. This is why we don’t have children running the Government.

Although sometimes it looks like we do.
    You have a second amendment as you have all the rest. You cannot pick and choose which you want to follow based on the day of the week.
    What would that look like?

It’s a simple gotcha question that neither wins the argument of helps move your cause along.
    My best guess is he now will get more money from the NRA.
    But no money or more money doesn’t answer the question of being safe and working to keep students safe.

It’s like the question when he asked if his friend will be safe and graduate to join the military.
    Who can answer that question? Not because of school gun violence. But who knows the future?
    Rubio doesn’t support teachers with guns. That is what we know.
    The rest was like a very off broadway show. Like in Iowa.

This whole conversation with these questions reminded me of my son talking to me about drinking when he was younger.
    A pop tart that had all the answers to all the questions that never paid a bill or owned a car, or even lived on his own let alone lived with someone and had his own kids.

22. dayallaxeded says:

Bill Ayers was and is a disgusting, degenerate failure. This guy is a failed Bill Ayers. So much fail!

23. AH_C says:

What a born loser

24. Harry Lime says:

Well, this little dweeb certainly took the heat off of that other little dweeb…at least temporarily.

I wonder if dopey Brian Stelter graduated from that high school…he would fit right in.

25. Cisco says:

A tweet by has been Obama, but apparently still dangerous.
    But remember, Trump is still Hitler
    “organizing to remake the world as it should be.We’ve been waiting for you. And we’ve got your backs.”
    Remake the world as it should be.
    With Obama in charge I’m sure.
    That’s why we need the 2nd Amendment, to defend ourselves against f’ks like this who want to remake the world as it should be.
    Not just America, but the world.

• Cisco says:

Here’s the full tweet.

Barack Obama

Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students standing up for their right to be safe; marching and organizing to remake the world as it should be. We’ve been waiting for you. And we’ve got your backs.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

• Kaco says:

Hey, Wolf,

I read this interesting article someone posted here or somewhere, I can’t remember. It’s the LGBT agenda, and how they accomplished it. Slow and insidious. To change all our minds.

After reading that, I can’t help but think about how they keep chipping away at our 2nd A., I even heard a lot of disclaimers on the TV today from the protesters, “This isn’t about the 2nd amendment…” Yeah, sure, it isn’t. Just like, “what two people do in the privacy of their homes…” back in the day and now they want to teach our children about transgenderism, or Heather has two mommies, etc.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I agree. They don’t advertise what they really want. They want something else. They’re liars, deceivers, and users. They don’t tell us what the real goal is. They are not to be trusted.

They’ll have to kill me to take my guns. I’m OK with that. But I’d like to see some justice first. And I’ll do what I can to help arrange it. Every day I stay on the Treehouse brings that delivery of justice closer to fruition. If I can live to watch this crop of child-killers in orange pantsuits, on a boat to Gitmo, it will be worth it.

• Kaco says:

They will win by the battle of the minds, just like the gay agenda. I can tell you I was once against gay people, as in, just get back in the closet, but changed a few years later, just in reading about Marxism in summer of ’16 (which I didn’t know about), I feel like I’ve been hoodwinked and seeing this written out, they plot for years/decades, and playing the long game. A friend of mine took Women’s Studies classes at OSU and became a lesbian for a decade or so, is now with a man. Listen to how rabid they are now about gun control with this latest tragedy. They are really trying to stir up public sentiment, in having us listen to the children. Sandy Hook didn’t go so well, neither did the Vegas shooting, now they are more insistent in meeting their goals, at least for this step.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yup. They are pulling out all the stops now.

No, we CANNOT relent on the AR-15 platform and the like for law-abiding adults.

THAT is the pure Second Amendment – a BASIC military firearm of the day in the hands of anybody who is a good citizen. THAT is the purpose – that the PEOPLE be the greatest army of all. It frustrates communists to no end, and that is exactly why it was written into the Constitution.

The Second saved us from these lawless communist thugs, by restraining them under Obama, and we will NOT give it up.

• georgiafl says:

In 1973, the ‘gay’ rights activists used Gestapo raid tactics to take over the APA (Psychology and Psychiatry) conventions. They promoted ‘studies’ that turned out to be very scurrilous/faulty to ‘prove’ LBGT was a normal alternative ‘orientation’.

Obama pushed the transgender lie and got identity dysphoria removed from the list of disorders in the DSM-V.

Lies, lies, lies….told often enough, they are perceived as truth.

Orientation, gender, sexual identity – all fictional concoctions of the LBGT activists.

Now they have a whole alphabet of s3xual identities/orientations/genders.

Sin creates sickness and harm for ourselves and others.

We cannot break GOD’s eternal, indelible laws written in stone; we only break ourselves and others when we try.

See Romans 1:18-32 and the first part of Romans 2 which outlines the road to perdition and the rest of Romans tells the road to redemption.

• Kaco says:

Yes, I know, even during my “liberal” phase there, I could never forget it’s a sin in God’s eyes, according to the Bible. It makes me sick seeing the church’s condone and welcome this as well. Satan is in our churches for sure, especially the Episcopalian who even want to make God an “it”, rather than our Father. I can’t help but think we really are in our last days, or at least the beginning of the last days, and I don’t know how to stop it. There has been no return to sanity with the election of Pres Trump and the Left has our education system.

• In case you haven’t seen it, go to YouTube and find the extended trailer on “AGENDA: Grinding America Down.” This is part of a very long-term plan.

• Watcher says:

We’ve be waiting? We’ve got your backs?
      Who are we? Blood in streets Lynch, F&F Holder, Antifa.
      Ferguson effect and drama class don’t mix well

26. Kaco says:

I wish Rubio would have given a better argument. He could have expressed sympathy and recognized his emotions but also how important the 2nd amendment is, how it’s an inalienable right, there were some policies put into place if they were followed so Cruz wouldn’t have been able to have purchased the gun, how the NRA isn’t a bad guy, they are for protecting our 2nd amendment, and how they are for the background checks. These kids need a civics lesson. Also, how local authorities fell badly short on keeping this Cruz guy on their watch list at the very least. All that spying and this happens. Could it be the spying is only for political purposes and agendas as opposed to our safety and security? Big surprise. /s

He’s not a very good debater, also he didn’t have his water with him either.

27. armie says:

The CNN event wasn’t a Town Hall, it was a media organized lynch mob.

28. Arthur McGowan says:

Wow. What a repellent little Red Guard!

29. Colorado Conservative says:

Thanks Sundance for posting the disgusting video of this smarta** kid. I am no fan of Rubio and while he did okay, he should have been more prepared to be bonked sideways knowing it was CNN. As for the kid, may karma grant him what he so richly deserves. His rudeness was truly astounding, but no surprise given his whack job parental upbringing.

30. rsmith1776 says:

Let’s dispel this fiction once and for all that Marco Rubio does know what he’s doing. He has no idea about what he’s doing.

Not impressed.

PS The “kid” is a pathetic wank*er.

31. daizeez says:

And one Cameron Kasky’s first actions the day of the shooting is to sign up on Twitter and start tweeting. He now boast over 170M followers. What? Must be those Russian Bots again.

32. (No Longer A) Bystander says:

The father, Jeff Kasky, is everywhere on line. He appears to be quite the self-promoter. He bills himself to be a Mediator but a more apt descriptor would be Manipulator. Suspicious resume which includes “law enforcement”.

33. Peoria Jones says:

This kid is a ticking time bomb. Filled with rage and sanctimony, and posting hateful and violent comments all over social media, looking for attention.

Maybe it’s a cry for help. Has anyone reported him? See something, say something…

34. Brian Kalb says:

This is from Cameron Kasky’s Twitter feed. Notice who this is. Nellie Orr wife of Bruce Orr..Notice his comment “The Grand Creator of our Movement”. Is this the “Insurance Policy”.

35. TJ says:

Have you checked into Cameron’s father? He owns one world adoption agency. I read somewhere they have had some issues regarding selling children (human trafficking?) in Ethiopia. I believe one world has several affiliates. The article has since disappeared. Nikolas Cruz was adopted-I am curious to know if one world adoption agency was involved in his adoption. There are so many things that smell rotten. I have search the internet but I am sure someone with more experience can do a better job.

36. InTime says:

I have seen a couple of these boys who sound and appear to be effluent sociopaths who are capable of bullying and yes, violence, even to murder.

37. Mike diamond says:

This Kidd kasky is too much its not the NRAs fault ! And I’m real thankful rubio is not our President! My gosh!

38. CCZ says:

Cameron’s father and grandfather are both attorneys. Cameron’s father, Jeffery, describes his background at:
    His profile mentions pre-lawyer employment as a “music and entertainment agent in New York City, including a stint in the prestigious William Morris Agency’s Agent Training Program.” Seems media savvy.

39. Otto Matsch says:

The reference to the “doppelganger” of the red-headed kid near kaspy is not “Scot Farkas,” it is “Scut Farkas.” He is mentioned in several of Jean Shepard’s stories (later amalgamated into wonderful books) describing Shepard’s youth in an industrial city in the mid-west, the type of city filled with immigrants from Italy, Ireland and eastern Europe. “Farkas” is a common hungarian name and no self-respecting Magyar would name his kid Scot.

40. Redneck farmer says:

Nothing to see here. Just an average teenager, posting things every good thinking American teenager would post.

41. Steven Hitt says:

Rubio was stupid to participate in a CNN set up.

42. Random pop up thought: Isn’t it strange that coward/stand down cop Scott Peterson has 6 guards guarding him at his house. Gee that sounds familiar! Wonder when his Ellen interview will be?

43. Rob1 says:

I don’t doubt that this kid would post stuff like that to the internet. I know plenty of people who do the same sort of thing. But I do kind of doubt that he posted to facebook. I thought nobody under 30 used facebook? (I don’t use it, so I can’t verify, but that’s what I’ve been told). So I’d like to respectfully ask for evidence that these screenshots are really from that kid’s facebook page.