President Trump Rejects Ridiculous UniParty DACA Deal…

CTH has pointed out for years that “immigration” is second only to “budgets” in being able to see the bold colors of the UniParty at work.  Senators Michael Bennet (D), Dick Durbin (D), Bob Menendez (D), Jeff Flake (R), Cory Gardner (R) and Lindsey Graham (R), are the latest insufferable crew to present the UniParty immigration demands.

Senator Dick Durbin and Lindsey Graham exited the meeting yesterday after President Trump rejected their proposal.  Immediately Durbin begins Alinsky positioning for political benefit by claiming President Trump said the words “shithole countries“.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Illegal Aliens, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

811 Responses to President Trump Rejects Ridiculous UniParty DACA Deal…

1. mostlyogauge says:

Oh my, just pinch me. I left a message for President Trump and First Lady Melania on the White House website earlier today thanking them for what they do and letting them know I say a prayer for both of them, and their family, and their team, everyday and to just keep doing what they are doing!!!!

I never, EVER thought I’d live to see a man as our President, who is as great a man as is our Lion, our 45th, our wonderful deplorable President Donald J. Trump! I got to vote for Reagan, God bless him and his family, after suffering through Ford and Carter. I remember some of Nixon, but I remember more of my Dad yelling at Comrade Walter Kronkite on our black and white TV. After Reagan, I then suffered through Bush, Clinton, Bush, then Zero. Talk about a beat down!

And now we have people complaining about a great man that tells the truth and wants all Americans to be successful! Wow. Call me a Deplorable. Please! President Trump is running rings around these people at light speed! This is like the Road Runner vs Wiley Coyote. The progs attempt to get him and and they wind up blowing themselves up!

I’ll take all the winning we can get!

2. average Joe says:

An anonymous source told me,that the President and a friend were golfing ,and the friend called CNN a sh*thole ,so the President bet him a dollar, that cnn would put sh*thole right beside their logo on the scroll at the bottom of the screen,long story short the friend lost a DOLLAR.🤔

3. OmegaManBlue says:

• scott467 says:

“It’s hard to do deals with bad faith actors. Both Durbin and Graham have screwed themselves over.”

______________

Both Durbin and Lady Graham have screwed the country and the American People over.

Hopefully they’ll both end up in Gitmo (with at least 2/3rds of the Legislative Branch and at least half of the Judicial Branch) before this is over.

• Let’s consider the Trump Art of the Deal for Immigration:
        • Trump golfs with Graham (he did)
        • They hatch a DACA Con Game
        • Trump puts Dems on national TV, defining his Immigration requirements
        • Graham suckers 3 Dems to go for broke, ignoring President Trump’s requirements
        • Trump dumps on Dems: They made their DACA Dead on Arrival

Dems LOSE, We WIN.

• scott467 says:

That is possible, I just don’t think a ‘white hat’ would stay on Lady Graham’s head, even if you pulled it down over her ears.

I think the Constitution takes care of DACA, as I heard recently.

Hussein did DACA as an executive order, and it can’t stand, because immigration is the purview of the Legislative Branch, not the Executive Branch (Trump can do a lot of things based on National Security concerns, but Congress writes the laws).

So DACA, as invented by Hussein, is un-Constitutional.

Trump knows that in order for DACA to become Law, the crapheads in Congress would have to agree on immigration issues and pass a bill, which DJT knows they can’t do. They have already tried and failed.

Ergo, DJT looks magnanimous, says he wants DACA to succeed, but Congress just can’t get their act together, so unfortunately DACA expires and everybody has to go home.

Here is a recent video on the subject, explaining it better than I did:

• MMinLamesa says:

I see CO’s 2 senators were there and Cory Gardener is one the scummiest ones we have. He’s not nearly as vocal as Flake but he’s got the exact same values. He is a vehement anti Trumper but has the sniveling good sense to keep it on the down low.

His toothy ear to ear smile reminds me of the same fake BS smile Obama could muster up.

• annieoakley says:

You are correct about old Corey Gardner.

• TeeitorTradeit says:

Both of our Colorado senator’s, Cory Gardner and Michael Bennet, are beholden to billionaire Phil Anschutz. Bennet worked for Anschutz and personally made millions restructuring the debt of Regal Cinema. Gardner received political contributions from Anschutz. Gardner and Anschutz both attended the 2016 American Enterprise Institute’s World Forum held in Sea Island, GA (which Anschutz owns). The Agenda: How to stop Donald Trump.

• I do believe a few days ago (during the “I will sign what reaches my desk” period) I predicted bruised and battered Dims and RINOs before DACA is over. It has just started and as with the NFL, tax overhaul, and Muh Russia, CNN will be trying to clean the sh_ _ off their faces by the time immigration reform is completed. Not good idea to be smoking around a pit toilet (Nat. Lampoon. Christmas Vacation).
      Listen to what PDJT says, watch what he does and future outcomes are easy to predict. Graham Cracker, Turban, and crew have found out they can’t manipulate PDJT, and it is just the start of an educational process for the somewhat slow in Congress and COC. If they thought this light swat and being sent back to congress to go to work for the American people was hateful and mean, wait till the spanking arrives for a government shut down. Think what a 20 state rally tour in Feb would do for election chances in Nov? May God watch over and protect PDJT.

4. LULU says:

Proof they are s***hole countries

Citing two people who were not at the meeting, the Washington Post reported that President Trump decried immigration from s***hole countries. The Fake News press reported this as gospel last night. This morning the president denied calling them s***hole countries.

But this does not mean they are not s***hole countries. Many countries have open defecation. Chief among them are India, where 48% of the people defecate in the open. (Map) (Snip)

The Research Institute for Compassionate Economics talks about the “sanitation ladder,” in which as people emerge economically, they improve their sanitary skills. Of course, the poor in most of the world do not take dumps in the middle of the road. This seems limited to Africa and India.

More here:

5. Liked by 33 people

6. angieunderground says:

Dick Dirtbag is a creature of the Chicago machine; oily and stupid. He has more seniority than Chuck Schumer and is the longest serving Democrat in today’s Senate, yet he was not even considered for Minority Leader. That should tell us all what even his fellow progs think of him.

7. Mike says:

3 more years of this and 2020 is a shoo-in, as the dems will be reduced to gibbering incoherently.

8. scott467 says:

“Thankfully, President Trump rejected their “proposal“; and as a direct result the UniParty immediately pounds the Alinsky Drums: “Racist, Racist, Racist“:

______________

This seems like a perfect time for DJT to bypass the whole bought and paid for Uni-Party marionette squad and call out Tom Donohue, to negotiate with him directly. Expose the entire fraud which has wholly corrupted the Legislative Branch.

A) it would be hilarious (and Trump has a great sense of humor) to watch Uni-Party traitors try to deny they’re owned by Donohue, just to have facts about their donations to come out day after day after day proving them liars

B) it would rip the Uni-Party mask off for the whole world to see in a very dramatic way

C) expose all of the anti-American Uni-Party goons who have been bought by Donohue would get the whole country talking about why it is that Donohue’s agenda moves relentlessly forward no matter who we send to Washington (until Trump)

9. Piper says:

I wrote the President a short email, everyone can write to him and show him some support- this is so tiresome, I do not understand how in the world anyone can stand to watch 1 millisecond of cable news anymore.
    The hosts the MOST offended are the same ones who play in a literal shithole for sexual pleasure- go figure…

10. JMC says:

Liar Durbin guarantees you can keep your health plan, July 30 2009: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC6MIBP7AkE

11. The Recent Republican says:

The Democrats were true to form. They ran their scam game and attempted to add DACA parents and everyone else under the sun into the bill (while giving Trump and immigration patriots next to nothing). I saw it coming a mile away. As Sundance pointed out — this is where you can always spot the uniparty nightcrawlers hard at work.

The left are experts at creating problems that need “fixing” (with solutions that are always to their immense advantage). My only question what was Trump would do.

We just found out. And *this* is why I voted for him.

• starfcker says:

Think of how dirty that move is, adding the DACA parents. If your argument is, these kids were brought here through no fault of their own, illegally, the same people making that argument now want to legalize the parents who did the illegal invading in the first place. Square that

12. BT a/k/a BT in SC says:

Much ado about nothing. Durbin said it, not PDJT? Record everything, President Trump. Or, televise it. There are very few you can trust there in DC. Very, very, very few.

13. sundance says:

14. Sentient says:

I think the president should point out that once we shift to a merit-based immigration system, meritorious candidates from throughout the world – including Haiti and Africa – will have an equal opportunity as someone from Europe to immigrate to the U.S.

• Esperanza says:

Europeans CANT migrate to the US. We’re not allowed.

• Why aren’t you allowed?

• Liberty Forge says:

Esperanza — can you elaborate on this please? What do you mean by saying that Europeans cannot immigrate to the United States?

This is total news to me. Perhaps others.

Do we now have NO immigrants from European countries?

All we have heard about — and been focused on — are those immigrating from Middle Eastern, African, South American & Asian countries. And yes, some of the sh!tholes of the world.

Hmmmm. Have we not noticed that there is no one coming from European countries?

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Look at the Hart-Celler Act from 1965, courtesy of Teddy “Chappaquiddick” Kennedy and LBJ “I never met a ni–er vote I didn’t like”… Basically the immigration quotas were reversed; from 70-30 Western to 70-30 NON-Western.

In the name of “diversity”, of course.

The only way European folks not married to American citizens can get into the USA as permanent residents is to have more than $1,000,000.00 at hand to “help” the USA (might be more now, not sure). Or take a chance on the “lottery”, which is slim pickings, indeed.

Then there are the H1-B visas, but those go mostly to the Indians in the “low-cost” areas, for mostly IT professions.

(I won’t go through the hell that my wife and her niece went through, even as spouses of US citizens, with advanced degrees, and employed in highly-technical professions)…

• Brian Rogers says:

If that was the case, such a system would favor those from first world countries and would be declared racist, disparate impact, and all that.

15. freddy says:

US ‘do not travel’ advisory puts five Mexican states on same level as Syria
    Government warns citizens to avoid Tamaulipas, Sinaloa, Colima, Michoacán and Guerrero amid high levels of crime and cartel violence………………………………………………………………………………………..So is a s__thole the same as a cespool cause I know where one is. Facts work better than name calling but it was so dramatic to watch all these guys cry…Hahahahah what a joke. The border is no joke nor is haiti. Help them there not here or your neighborhood will look what mine has become…..

• calbear84 says:

Check out the 2015 documentary ‘Cartel Land’ on Netflix.

• Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

I tried to help the Haitians where they are at, look where it went! Hitlery’s back pocket!

• In my neighborhood we now have gunshots in the night a few times a week. A few weeks ago a deadman hanging in a tree in our neighborhood park. There are now gang markings in our streets. Three and four families in single family homes. Are all of these people bad people? No, but I don’t know which are which. These people are here now. They need to go home and get in line to come back legally. We need the wall and we need our laws enforced. If we give them an inch they’ll take 500 miles.

16. calbear84 says:

San Diego is one of America’s most beautiful cities, yet a mere 20 miles away is the perpetually squalid Mexican city of Tijuana, a sh*thole if ever there was one. Of course, the Dems who run California work night & day to close the gap between the two cities!

• The Recent Republican says:

I went to Tijuana once when I was ten years old. It was the most depressing experience that I’ve ever had, and I told my parents afterwards that I never wanted to go there again.

• Malatrope says:

Same here, at the same age. After perusing the “shops” for some time, we eventually went home with a cuckoo clock. Made in West Germany.

• decisiontime16 says:

We drove across the border from San Diego to Tijuana and it was shocking. Two completely different worlds. Day and night. We drove a little ways, maybe a mile and turned around. Wouldn’t have gotten out of the car. As we crossed back, the border person asked why we were back so soon. We told her and she had a little nod and a smile.

• 1hear2learn says:

I was working in El Paso several years ago now and went for a visit with some people from the area across the border to Juarez. If I recall correctly, we walked across and took a taxi. Saddest thing I ever saw. We shopped briefly in one of the markets, picked up a few blankets, and headed back to good ole USA.

Several days later I was returning from dinner or some such and accidentally got caught up on the off ramp that goes to Juarez. I was almost in tears trying to find a place to turn around as I did NOT want to end up in Juarez after dark, by myself. I couldn’t find a place to turn around before crossing, but it had to be one of the shortest ever trips ever recorded as once I crossed I was back in line to come back immediately. 😉

17. Joe says:

Come on SC, you have to be able to do better than Graham.

• BT a/k/a BT in SC says:

On behalf of all of us, Joe, we’re sorry. We didn’t want Linda last time, we don’t want him now, and we’re gonna do our best to make sure he doesn’t get elected again. Problem is, he knows where all the bodies are…

• amwick says:

Vote for amwick? I don’t like conflict, that would be a handicap. Then there is the whole honesty thing, no, I am afraid it would not work.

18. Nigella says:

I see Ms. Lindsey agrees with little Dickie Durbin… Who to believe? Well not those two… And for the record those Countries are s**t holes

19. wolfmoon1776 says:

Trump’s tweetstorm is absolutely epic. It’s a frigging nuke from the future.

This guy is BEYOND master of the deal. He plays at a level that is almost beyond comprehension. He must have had 100 futures perfectly laid out, and these jokers walked into #61 – the one Trump knew they would take the moment they walked in the room.

I’m in AWE!

20. Pam says:

See, this was why those in our party needed to sit back and watch the master at work. He’s no idiot, not a fool, and he wasn’t born yesterday. He’s continuing to keep the promises he made to those who voted for him. That meeting two days ago was a masterful chess move. He knows who the UNIparty tools are. While I’m at it, I have to give credit where it’s due to senators Tom Cotton and David Perdue for having POTUS’ back when it came to that lying smear coming from Durbin.

For all of their fake tears, when some of these individuals are finally held accountable for their treasonous crimes, then they will think twice about trying to pull something over on this president. Their day of reckoning will come. It’s not a question of if but when.

21. jahealy says:

The swamp Dems/fake news media are so out of touch they assume the majority of Americans appreciate being treated as second class citizens behind illegals. They also assume we’re appalled at the use of the word “sh*tholes” to describe sh*tholes. They further assume we don’t notice some illegals from sh*thole countries believe they have a right to turn the areas they live in in OUR country into sh*tholes as well.

The Dems/fake news media are going to assume themselves out of power, hopefully soon.

22. Pam says:

23. Nigella says:

Add to this Bezos giving 33 million dollars for a scholarship fund for….. dreamers… That’s right.. Dreamers not American kids who could use the help… Boycott Amazon

24. lettruthspeak says:

All I can say is if those countries aren’t indeed shitholes, then why in the hell our their citizens fleeing like rats from a sinking ship. Not to mention these same dumbocrappers try and play it both ways. Trump’s a racist for calling them shithole countries, and Trump’s a racist for trying to send them back to their shithole countries. Dumbocrappers are nothing but gutless weasels. As for Dickie Dirtbag, he has as many citizens from Illinois fleeing his state because it is so horribly run by the same jackholes that claim Haiti is not a shithole.

25. Peter says:

The statement about shithole countries, if not accurate, still encapsulates the feelings of Americans against the invading hordes from, well, shithole countries.

26. Joshua2415 says:

Trump was born and raised in Queens. The idea that the word s**thole would come out of his mouth in a meeting with this particular group of senators is about as surprising as the sun coming up this morning, and about equally as offensive.
    We’ve seen this act too many times. When the dems/media go “racist”, you know that they have nothing left. Trump will get what he wants…again…and they know it.

27. SeekerOfTruth says:

Future Oval Office setting

People enter the Oval Office for a meeting.
    The President takes out a recorder and places it on his desk and says this meeting is being recorded. Then announces all aspects of this meeting are being recorded.
    (The real recorder(s) and cameras are not on the table).

Just like the Police station interrogation rooms.
    Any guesses as to whether the President is now having cameras and recorders installed in his office if they are not already there.

• One Voice says:

Everytime there is a Dem in the room or a uniparty Rino this needs to happen. It now only protects President Trump, it exposes the other rats in the room.

• Davey says:

Trump needs to start keeping his own recordings of meetings.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I read that ALL meetings are recorded (I think on here some time ago). And that’s been true at least since Nixon, if not before – I think Kennedy recorded as well (wire recorder – remember them?).

[The cynic in me says that probably not just President Trump is recording 🙂 ]

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

That would be like Nixon….. he can’t actually secretly record – but possibly he could record
      if it was disclosed at the start.
      but having the press in his meetings is ok as is having friendly witnesses

• deborah foster says:

Trump probably recorded those bastiges. He is letting them and the media make dopes of themselves and this will be revealed when he gives out fake news awards.

Dick Turbin and his cohorts will be seen as the liars they are. Keep in mind there were others there who haven’t jumped on board Turbins lies.

• Piper says:

Agree- have a camera on the liars at ALL times!

• Tegan says:

Seeker…yes! 👍

28. Edith Wenzel says:

Well they are SHIT HOLE countries. I have been to some of them, including Haiti. Shit is in the dictionary, so if it is OK by Webster then it is OK by me. Who are these stupid puritans…………puritans only when they want to put someone else down. Sick of it. It doesn’t mean the poor people are causing it, it is the corrupt Govts. in those countries. The people live in squalor and bring that squalor with them because they don’t know how else to live. They have never had other examples.
    Crime comes with them because they are angry and have to ‘do or die’.

• amwick says:

I have been to Haiti maybe five times, it was lovely. RCL has a private beach that they literally fence off. They hide the fence, but if you know where to look you will see hungry Hatians on the otherside, hoping that someone will toss them food. Many of them are starving, at least it looked like that. The terrible thing is that, from a distance it is absolutely stunning. Green mountains going right down to the sea. *sighs

29. Mike says:

I’m pretty sure what Trump actually said is “I think he said “Why do I even bother trying to negotiate with these sh­i*theads?”

30. Lurker says:

I swear during that televised meeting Graham explicitly stated that he would not send a bill to Trump that he knew Trump wouldn’t sign. I’m not able to search the video at the moment, can anyone corroborate? Later on maybe we need to send a clip of the video to Graham with “wtf?” as accompanying message.

31. Davey says:

Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper, CNN’s resident shithole experts.

32. President Trump after he heard the Gang of Six DACA deal. I don’t think he liked it.

33. Pam says:

• Lurker says:

The DACA supporters don’t expect the Republicans to do anything about DACA. The pressure is totally on the Democrats. The Rrepublicans are in total control on this matter, they should leverage it. Maybe Trump can send complimentary copies of “The Art of the Deal” to Graham and others.

• waltherppk says:

Dems are trying to use the 800,000 DACA’s as some kind of “human shield” for making unreasonable demands while threatening a government shutdown to prove Dems “solidarity” and complicity with illegals, an alliance with criminals laid bare for all to see.

Trump is holding all the cards LEGALLY and the best played bluff of the Dems doesn’t change that FACT. Dems staying stuck on stupid is going to result in deportations of ALL those illegals that the Dems are pretending to care about, because the Dems want to be litigious and can’t be reasonable about the problem those DACA’s represent, and agree to the simple requirements that are necessary to prevent perpetuating that same problem. No half measures are going to be effective at solving the problem. Dems can “get real” or they can watch the deportations proceed.

• Ditch Mitch says:

And the press, including FNN report it wrong. The press (and open boarders people) say it like the pressure is on the White House to accept the victims of DACA by March (preferably sooner).

The pressure is actually on Congress to decide what to do about the victims of DACA. If Congress does not find a solution by March, then the Executive has no choice but to enforce existing law. Send them back.

34. Ditch Mitch says:

As SD and others stated above the “gang of six” bill was a Uniparty scam. First, the bill was to negate the positive effects of PDJT’s decision to televise the negotiations. Second, the “gang of six” bill was intentionally a bad bill which PDJT would be forced to accept or be labeled a racist.

As expected, PDJT rejected the bill and as expected PDJT was labeled a racist. Uniparty however, went too far in their condemnation of PDJT’s rejection and the scam backfired. The words PDJT chose in his rejection of the bill do not matter. Only that the press was going to scream racist, which will draw attention to the corrupt and fraudulent Haitian relief effort by the Clinton Foundation.

So who is the racist now? More light shines on corrupt Bozo, HRC, Congresspeople and press.

• waltherppk says:

The “Gang of Six” failed to get the memo that POTUS DJT is a nimble navigator and they are outmatched slimy night crawlers.

• Ditch Mitch says:

007, “gang of six” rejected the memo. They thought they could out play PDJT.

As you say they are outmatched. PDJT is always a dozen moves ahead of the enemy.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
        Sun Tzu, Art of War

35. yy4u says:

Now that Tax cut is through, WSJ is piling on Trump along with other media owned by UniParty Global Internationalists. It dawned on me this a.m. listening to John Fund on Stuart Varney that the Republicans represent the Business-one world-globalist corporatists, hedge fund operators and business elite (Kochs) and the Democrats represent the Entertainment\ Silicon Valley-one world elitists (Zuckerburg, Gates), welfare recipients, government excluding military and third world immigrants and upper middle, middle and working classes have only Trump. In other words Nobles vs serfs. It’s like the War of the Roses when the Lancasters and the Yorks vied for control of the country while the powerless peasants paid the bills.

• woohoowee says:

Did we just learn WSJ was on FIB payroll during weaponization against candidate Trump and President Trump45? Or did I dream that?

• Lurker says:

Page 99 of testimony:

Q. And with which news organizations did Fusion communicate in relation to the Prevezon case?

A. I will try to remember them. It was the major news organizations that were covering the
        litigation. Usually it was their courthouse or legal reporters. So it was Bloomberg, New York
        Times, Wall Street Journal, probably Reuters, Legal 360. I’m sure there were a handful of others.

Let’s see if there’s such an entry about the Trump research.

• woohoowee says:

Thanks 🙂 I know Mary Jacoby and Glenn Simpson wrote articles published by WSJ a few years ago.

• Lurker says:

There’s general discussion of Simpson talking to the media about Trump, I don’t see any specific mention of WSJ or any other particular outlets, but since he used to work for WSJ and was passing info to WSJ about Prevezon, well, I think it’s safe to conclude WSJ was among the recipients. And I think SImpson was paid by the media, not the other way around. That seems bizarre to me.

• woohoowee says:

(Jacoby is still reporting for WSJ. Putting this one here to help me remember 🙂 )

-snip-

In a Facebook post from June 24, 2017, that Tablet has seen in screenshots, Jacoby claimed that her husband deserves the lion’s share of credit for Russiagate. (She has not replied to repeated requests for comment.) “It’s come to my attention that some people still don’t realize what Glenn’s role was in exposing Putin’s control of Donald Trump,” Jacoby wrote. “Let’s be clear. Glenn conducted the investigation. Glenn hired Chris Steele. Chris Steele worked for Glenn.” This assertion is hardly a simple assertion of family pride; it goes directly to the nature of what became known as the “Steele dossier,” on which the Russiagate narrative is founded. The fact that Jacoby is a reporter who often shared bylines with her husband at The Wall Street Journal is another reason to take her Facebook post seriously.

• Ditch Mitch says:

And wait till PDJT’s administration “Have Fun Storming the Castle” at Davos.

Remember what Mnuchin said that they are going not to rub elbows with the rich globalists, but to Make America First!.

36. Marica says:

Lurker–I think it was McConnell who said that?

37. dayallaxeded says:

Libtards and Progzis are dain bramaged! Look at Rotten Lemon’s eyes and general facial expression in the still, above! Dude’s brain’s melting down faster than Fukushima–that’s what happens when you’re devoting all synapses to obfuscating the truth!

38. LKA in LA says:

I would like to see what info was in the bi-partisian proposal the uUni Party presented for President Trump to sign regarding the illegials. He should tweet out the proposal. I am sick of the wringing of hands for non citizens. I hope he tells the Uni Party to move to Mexico and run for office. There are already laws on the books for these people. He also needs to tell the Chamber of Commerce we do not need his slave labor.

39. Just Curious says:

There is no time to play politics with the military budget or the fates of these DACA peoples. President Trump has shown in so many instances to rise above that level, but the Democrats and their comrade Rinos are usually up to their same tricks. Does anyone know or think if there are enough votes from these traitors to overcome a presidential veto? I do not think so, but I hope that the remaining Republicans would not sign on a bill that would be vetoed straight from the get go.

40. President Trump stood his ground. The same as when he came down the escalator.

41. Iamcat says:

Anyone who has traveled to Haiti knows Trump only spoke the truth. He will not feel comfortable enough to ever speak to his mind again. I hope he never speaks to Durbin or Lindsey again .

42. mike c says:

Is shithole one word or two? MAGA!

43. PowerCord says:

Isn’t everything the President says recorded somewhere? Since this topic does not appear to be classified, bring out the tapes and settle this debacle.

44. timentide says:

The MSM is now completely controlled by Cultural Marxism. It has made itself redundant in the real world which is based on reality and truth. Having lost all trust it no longer serves any useful purpose and should be disregarded. Unless it comes directly from President Trump you can safely consider it Fake News. Enough is enough.

45. Phil aka Felipe says:

Only President Donald J. Trump can separate him from his supporters.

Calling shit hole countries “shit hole countries” ain’t gonna do it.

• Lurker says:

We should take Trump’s tweets and PC-ize them. If I had time I’d write a program to do it. Maybe we can make a twitter account, “PC Trump”, for those who are easily triggered.

46. grlangworth says:

I have been on the streets of 38 of the 52 African countries. Most of the time I was the only white skinned person on the street as well. I was always taken good care of by my terrific hosts. But this is where I discovered what pervasive poverty was really like. For many of those folks, the level of survival was at the lip every day.

Now this experience was in the middle of that $1 trillion dollars of foreign aid that was pouring into Africa.

The condition of Africa and its disenfranchised youth is on their leaders. They moved these funds into accounts overseas. And it’s not about black versus white. South Africa’s ANC has presided over the greatest economy on the African continent since N. Mandela was freed in the ’90s. And Soweto is still there is all its original state.

I have come away from this experience with some knowledge: Avoid handouts and work out jobs and partnerships. With the appropriate business case, there is no greater capacity for long-term capital appreciation any where else in the world. There is a major sustained future for collaboration between the developed world’s tech-based entrepreneurs and the resource-holding young work force in developing countries.

But, it has nothing to do with making more voters for one political party or the other in any developed country.

47. The Boss says:

Democrats have a way of turning vast swaths of our cities into shitholes, yet they call them sanctuaries.

48. Pam says: