President Trump Interviewed By Laura Ingraham – November 2nd (Video)…

President Trump was interviewed by Fox newest host Laura Ingraham discussing a variety of current events.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, Illegal Aliens, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to President Trump Interviewed By Laura Ingraham – November 2nd (Video)…

1. I wish Laura would have kept her mouth shut and allow POTUS to complete a whole sentence….just one time!
    She is now in competition with Sean Hannity on number of interruptions per interview.
    It really sucks!

• Oldschool says:

Agree abigail.

• ALEX says:

Big difference from Lou and Maria interview. It’s why I watch and listen to so little media. There are loads of personalities and very few trained in what was considered journalism..It’s basically who you like as it’s all so monotonous…Always good to see the President…

• Pam says:

That’s a very good way of putting it. Laura can be good but the constant interruption is somewhat irritating. I would even add the Huckabee interview as one of the recent good ones.

• fleporeblog says:

I absolutely agree! She absolutely can’t help herself. She felt the need to ask a million questions rather than asking fewer and allowing our President to respond. Lou Dobbs, Governor Huckabee, Pat Robertson and Maria B. are wonderful when they interview our President.

I love ❤️ to hear that our President is asking for Wall funding, RAISE Act, E-Verify in order for him to consider anything with DACA.

• mariner says:

I guess it wasn’t just me.

• mopar2016 says:

Yes very unprofessional cutting off the president over and over.
      I know she wanted to get a lot of questions in, but that’s not the way to interview a president.

• Uncle Max says:

And familiarity… unpolished and kinda rushed…. and I didn’t care for her outfit ( knee high boots! ) either.

• Uncle Max says:

She set a flag off with me when she challenged him on the chain migration number. ” 24, is that verified ?” I mean, come on!. Forced the President to say, well, thats what I was told… I don’t know if verified or not, but …

That was classless and petty. Not a point to pick the President on. Who cares if what he said is verified by anyone? His point is, this lottery guy brought in a bunch more, which is what most folks don’t know goes on.

I was not impressed with her interview. I was impressed with the way the President handled her.

• jeans2nd says:

How many times has Fake News challenged our POTUS on supposedly “unverified” statements that POTUS has made? Daily.
          Ingraham was just pre-emptively killing off another Fake News Fake Story before it began, which is exactly what would have happened.

• LEET says:

Uncle Max:
          Totally agree that chain migration question bothered me too. We KNOW chain migration is happening, it has been largely ignored and unreported and President Trump is bringing people’s attention to it. Gimme a break. Immigration both legal and illegal is a huge long term, big picture issue for America. I consider it to be one of, if not THE biggest battle with the globalists/NWO. The financial aspect of the globalist agenda is the other big issue, as Sundance has made the case for. Makes me wonder if Laura Ingraham is being willfully ignorant.

• Excellent interview. More like a dialogue between friends. In conversational interviews, interjections are normal and expected. Don’t confuse this style with a press conference format where, as you say, you would expect the press secretary to complete her answer first without interruption.

• SpanglishKC says:

Meh… It was OK. Trump was great. Laura was her usual strong opinionated self. It’s who she is. Not sure why people knockingthe interview. Trump brought his A game. Laura is not warm and fuzzy and is a Trump supporter for the most part. Some are making “much ado about nothing”

Lighten up people if you are one of those.

I liked her boots too. So what?

On balance Laura helps the cause so she’s not a 100%… pfft

• Sylvia Avery says:

Neither of them are trained journalists. I think it is some kind of a verbal tick that inflicts radio hosts….. I don’t know how else to explain it. It is annoying.

• LULU says:

Cavuto does this incessantly. Unwatchable. Luu Dobbs may not have done it with the President, but he does it to the point where I almost cannot watch him. If newser is going to ask a question that calls for an answer of more than simply yes or no, they must allow time for the interviewee to respond. Especially if the interviewee is the President of the United States.

I used to like Laura Ingraham on radio. I don’t care for her on TV. Tammy Bruce, who seems to appear on only Fox Business these days, is far, far more interesting.

• Big Jake says:

She’s 1000 times better than Hannity. At least Pres. Trump got to hammer chain migration.

• Rudy Bowen says:

Yes, I broke my rule and tried to watch it. Made it 5 minutes in, decided I was hearing more of ingraham’s interruptions than what DJT was trying to say.

2. Good interview with President Trump.

Unfortunately, Laura had on California democrat Rep. Brad Sherman who began spouting his liberal crap and Laura let him dribble on. I changed the channel, went to Dobbs on FoxBiz. I also stopped the nightly recording of her show. Too bad, she was doing so well up to that point.

• Remington..... says:

Man, I knew she would have at least one irritating liberal on – which is why I didn’t tune in. It was the same thing the night before when she had two “democrap strategist” one. She’s fallen into that pattern; which makes her unwatchable to me. It’s unfortunate, she had potential.

3. Joe says:

Trump: “Japan is a warrior nation.”

How do you think THAT played in China?

And just before he heads their way.

4. I’m GLAD WE NOW HAVE A REAL PRESIDENT, AND NOT SOME MUSLIM FRAUD COMMUNITY ORGANIZER PRETEND.
    but those COMMUNIST DEMORATS AND THEIR MSM FELLOW TRAITORS NEED TO GO ASAP AND BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.

5. Bone Fish says:

Trump looks healthier, more relaxed and confident here than 90%+ men who just turned 60.

6. Dear POTUS,
    I want a wall over the mountains, through the rivers, streams, etc.. The whole 2000 miles. I don’t care how much it costs.

7. Minnie says:

Thank you for posting this video.

Is Mr. President looking younger and better or am I just biased?

He is amazing 🦁🇺🇸🦁

8. EbonyRapror says:

For all those never-Trump’ers who say he is unfit for office, in over his head, or any other of the many unfounded criticisms of President Trump – watch that interview and come away amazed at how he is right on top of every rapid fire question thrown at him. He is a man on top of his game – he knows what he wants and he has the determination to get it done. Too bad the GOP leadership are a bunch of obstructionist weasels.

• LULU says:

Brit Hume noticed during the campaign that then candidate Trump took every question asked in a presser and answered every single one. Usually cool Hume was gobsmacked, and admitted it. He was obviously very impressed.

9. andi lee says:

Great interview!

The 14 year relationship between Laura & POTUS is, was evident. POTUS was relaxed, comfortable, & that just flowed throughout their conversation.

Like old *caring* friendships do.

10. Yeah, she gets as she has always been, a bit ‘yappy’ and ‘interrupting’ ( too eager to get more questions ) , let us ease up now. We have a great president and he loves to tell us how great it is and will be. All the MSM is marxist and negative in their coverage against President Trump. They jealously hate his success. Fox News is graduaully becoming the same under new management post-Ailes. It is good to see another prime time spot filled with Laura to compliment Tucker and Hannity and other supportive performers. There are anti-Trump commentators on Fox ( Shep) and any new additional supporters are welcome in a media world bent on destroying our heritage.

11. mossback says:

Does anyone think Sessions was/is a plant by the DNC/GOPe swamp rats? His job to infiltrate Trumps campaign, get a position such as he has now and thwart any and all attempts by our President to investigate and punish any of the swamp rats?

Share ›

• No, I think he is not qualified for the job; in over his head; living in the 50’s; too worried about his reputation and his ‘friends’ in Congress; and he should resign for the good of the country.

12. I didn’t find her interruptions that annoying. Her interruptions are more from being over eager. She is a friend to us and POTUS. Give her some slack. Ditto Hannity.

13. I love our President!
    And no, to me he does not seem brag-a-doe-cious. 🙂