BREAKING: President Trump Releases ALL JFK Files…

Following yesterday’s comments by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, where he agreed with the position of President Trump that all JFK documents should be released, President Trump tweets the documents are forthcoming:

(Link To Trump Tweet)

And within minutes….

There will most likely be some processing lag time, but the files LINK IS HERE

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, FBI, media bias, President Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

510 Responses to BREAKING: President Trump Releases ALL JFK Files…

1. free73735 says:

I was 15 and a Sophmore in Highschool, when the news came over the loudspeaker in Home room. 1st announcement was that Kennedy had been shot, then about 10 minutes later they announced his death. Many, including myself, were crying. They decided to send us home for the day. Beings I rode the bus, we were told to go to stay in our Homerooms as the buses were lining up. Myself and a small group of girls decided to go downtown instead. We had to walk about 4 miles because we had just built a new high school ,which at that time, was out in the boonies. We went to an appliance store on the main drag, that had a new TV’s in their store windows. Several were turned on and we saw the assassination. Two of us ended up walking home which was 8-12 miles from town. Later, at home we saw the shooting again as well as Ruby killing Oswald. Much like 9-11, never forgot where I was and what I was doing.

• VickyD says:

Same here — I was 14 and a freshman in high school. We were walking through the hall after our last class, heading to our school bus home, when a garbled announcement we couldn’t decipher came over the intercom. It wasn’t until we got on the bus that we learned what had happened. I’ll never forget that day or watching the tv coverage all weekend, including seeing Ruby shoot Oswald during a live broadcast. And the entire JFK funeral service and procession on Monday. The cadence of the drums, the boots in the stirrups backwards, the clopping-clicking of the horses’ hooves on the pavement. It all left an indelible impression on my life that will stay with me forever. God, it’s like it was just yesterday.

• Oasis says:

I was in second grade, I knew what was happening was very bad, we went home from school, my parents whom I had never seen cry were crying, and then I can remember Walter Cronkite saying “ the President is dead” – I can hear him say that as if it was yesterday. I still remember the stripped dress I was wearing with the apples on the pocket. When I was a litter older & Bobby Kennedy was killed- I had nightmares- I felt unsafe where I lived- I had no idea how bad it would get!

• frankie says:

Sister Eucharia, our principal, sent us from class to our parish church to pray for the repose of JFK’s soul. He needed a lot of help for his personal failings, but at least was a hero when the nation needed him in WW2. I heard the death of his preemie son led him to stop or drastically scale back his infidelities and reconcile with Jackie. When it mattered, Jackie tried to protect him before the Secret Service did.

He was the last Democrat president who loved the nation.

Maybe you could make an argument for Jimmy Carter, but he was so inept he caused damage to the nation he served as a submariner.

• Oasis says:

I once spoke to Jimmy Carter- I was working for a DNC election committee in a large western city (but oddly was not a Democrat) it was while going to college and at the time I was right leaning but not very into politics, I was into Art. Anyway he called to say thanks for helping with his Presidential campaign- No governor ever called themselves, I couldn’t understand his accent and thought his saying he was governor of Georgia seemed that the call was a PRANK- I spoke to him with disdain- made fun of him- was just terrible- He on the other hand was exceedingly kind and patient and polite and then he asked my name -Prank callers never do that! Finally, he said “ Well Elizabeth, I’d Like to ask you to vote for me to be your next President “
        I have always been impressed what a kind an honorable man he is. I did after that day check to see what his platform was- and in the end, couldn’t vote for him- even though I liked him, I was very worried about him becoming President-and he was a terrible one-his politics are awful but as a human being, Jimmy Carter is Grade A….. and I can’t reconcile how that can happen!

• cdquarles says:

DoubleThink will do it. There are plenty of misinterpretations of scripture that have been used to justify Marxism. Consider the misuse of Cain’s “Am I my brother’s keeper?” used to deflect the Almighty (who knew). If you read the 10 commandments (OT) or the 2 commandments (NT), you’ll note that being someone else’s keeper does not apply. Charity is a personal act of love. Robbing Peter to pay Paul to give Mary a handout is not charity.

• jello333 says:

That’s always kinda been my take on Carter, too. That one of the reasons he wasn’t a good president is that he WAS a good person. I’m hoping that Trump turns out to be the exception, but just in general it seems that you have to be kinda MEAN and RUTHLESS to some extent in order to “do the job”. I just don’t think Jimmy had that in him.

• Maquis says:

Carter is a shill for Hamas and the Palestinians. Check books he’s written. The cognitive dissonance just gets deeper.

I do admit though, Obama bumped him up a notch on Presidential Ranking…

• PDQ says:

I was 1 yo.

I highly doubt the conspiracy theories will be put to rest.

Sorry…unltimate cynic regarding anything “.gov” related.

• cdquarles says:

I was in kindergarten at the time. It was announced over the PA system. We were dismissed early and people were crying. This was just months after the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, if I am remembering correctly.

• reader(U.K.) says:

That day reached all the way to the U.K. too. I was also 15 and just laying up the table for our evening meal when the radio broadcast was interrupted. Having followed JFK as a ‘fan’ from his election, we were stunned. Still remains a momentous ‘event’ in our lives.

2. Pam says:

3. Pam says:

Missed one

4. Blue Moon says:

I am a little concerned for PT’s safety and I do believe he is worried also. It appears he is playing cat and mouse with Mueller, CIA and FBI-a tit-for-tat. If you do this, then I will do that. I know he is only doing what he promised to do but it appears to me that this is a back and forth game and he wants all the info out on the CIA in case they try to eliminate another president. Some will say it is silly but I really have a bad feeling about this.

5. Pam says:

• mike says:

Yes, those are the files TO READ.
      Only “still living persons” will be redacted. Who besides the Paines and Geo HW Bush are still alive that were associated with the CIA or Lee Oswald during JFK’s assassination?

• Sam says:

GHW Bush only ran the CIA for a year or so and that was a dozen years after JFK was assassinated. I’m sure he has secrets though. Perhaps he shared some of them with GW Bush but maybe not.

• mike says:

GHWB went to Yale, and was a Bonesman. Dad was a shady bankster. One fascinating, rich old Dallasite (TAMU/MIT) that I knew was an Army-OSS guy that knew GHWB forever, probably before Zapata (an early backer?). Zapata is known as a CIA associated company…

The question is when CIA first associated with GHWB whatever formal paperwork, 1940s or 50s?

• CAO says:

Did you know that Prescott Bsh signed a document that guaranteed none of his family could ever hold public office? That’s for having lesser punishment for the charge of aiding and abetting the enemy in supplying Hitler with needed supplies.

• titania97 says:

LHO’s widow, Marina is still alive and in the US

6. Pam says:

7. Comrade Mope says:

Ever get the impression that The Deep State™ got its start right around the time of the Kennedy assassination?
    I get the distinct impression our president is getting right to the heart of the matter. Where they are most vulnerable.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Posted in another place about being in 2nd grade when Kennedy was
      shot. Too young to understand, but knew it was bad. Here’s my dad’s
      story. I had never heard it until about 10 years ago.
      When I was little, Dad worked in a Brick and Block company in
      Dayton. I’d been there many times, and met the nice man that worked
      at the bookeeper’s desk. Here’s the rest of the tale.
      Apparently the nice bookeeper was stealing the company blind.
      He was skilled enough at covering his tracks that they couldn’t get
      him arrested for his theft. So the business partners got together,
      and bought the guy’s share of the business out. My dad was coming
      home from the bank, with a big smile on his face.
      “At the time, it was the happiest day of my life.”
      And then he turned on the car radio, and heard that Kennedy had
      been shot.

• jello333 says:

You must be the same age as me. And I don’t remember much either, just mainly the teachers crying, knowing something “bad” had happened, and having to walk home from school by myself since my mom didn’t know she had to come pick me up early.

• Your Tour Guide says:

I thought for the longest time that my mom was crying because they’d
          interrupted “As the World Turns.” How a seven year old mind works.

• jello333 says:

🙂 Oh yeah, I can relate. Back then, even more than today, you did NOT mess with a woman when her “stories” were on! (And, I should add, a not-insignificant number of men, either.)

• BobinFL says:

I was the same age….in second grade. They stopped class to let us all know. I remember teachers crying….we said a prayer for the President in class. Too young to really understand…..remember my Mom crying all afternoon and she was a staunch republican….

• mariner says:

No, I don’t.

The Deep State was in place and operating BEFORE the assassination.

When it started I’m not sure, but given that it began with the Dulles brothers that was probably in the 1930s or 1940s.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

That fits in with the timing given to me by old WW2 vets who considered Roosevelt a socialist. If FDR was the first true “dupe administration” (before Carter), letting in thousands of Stalin’s sketchies and various red useful idiots, then things make sense. The communists then got a bit derailed by WW2 and the explosion of their target Germany, which gave the appearance they weren’t there. Post-WW2, we were becoming aware of them, but they used the media to put McCarthy back to bed and get us back into a lulled state. Kennedy was too aware and confrontational – curtains. It then took a while to get back to “dupe”, but once they had Carter and the Reagan reaction, they got a stealthy back in (GHWB), and after that it was “UniParty” – unbroken years of commie-globo ping-pong using Bushes, Clintons and Obama.

It has always been my feeling that Roy Cohn had a special understanding of them – like X-ray vision to see them scurrying under the surface like termites. Nixon had awareness of them, but could not really see them, and panicked. This explains a LOT of what went on with Watergate, which was totally recast by the Fake News. JFK and RFK could see them – a HUGE danger. Other people who’ve spent time with Roy Cohn developed the special vision. I have it for odd reasons.

It pays to read this NYT article about Roy Cohn and POTUS, absolutely DRIPPING with hatred. Says everything you need to know.

Fun times.

• M. Mueller says:

Thanks, Wolf, I’ve always known McCarthy was right. He just needed the internet to fight the media.

• frankie says:

Roy Cohn was a bad guy who did some very good things.He was one of the prosecutors who sent the Rosenbergs to the chair.

He and David Schine were aides to Joe McCarthy. They got self-important and McCarthy deflated them by making them report for the draft even though they were his aides.

Joe was right, Look how serving his country helped Elvis in so many ways.

Bobby Kennedy was jealous of Cohn because he got the McCarthy staff job Bobby wanted. Bobby worked for Joe for awhile.

Most people don’t know Joe Mc Carthy and JFK were war buddies. In fact, Joe from time to time would man a machine gun aboard JFK’s PT boat. Joe was a combat photographer who gathered intelligence for the Marines, much like phtog Clark Gable the actor did so for the Army Air Force over Europe. Joe also served as a gunner aboard aircraft on a number of combat missions.

Joe dated JFK’s sister Patricia, the one who eventually married and divorced Peter Lawford. Joe married Jean Kerr, one of his aides. She made an honest man out of Joe, because he had been quite the skirt chaser. Since Jean became sterile after falling o from a balcony that collapsed, they adopted. Joe, who was 20 years Jean’s senior, died of cirrhosis in 1957.

McCarthy exposed homosexuals, addicts, and others in government who had major personal problems as security risks because of their temptation to commit illegal acts and thus their vulnerability to blackmail. Ironically Roy Cohn, McCarthy’s closest aide, was a closeted homosexual. Schine, the other aide, married Miss Norway and fathered six children by her.

Cohn was a very bright attorney who helped both Mr. Trump and Rupert Moloch. If’ your need to go to court, hire the best lawyer you can afford, and Cohn was a very very good one. Cohn reportedly helped Ronald Reagan win the New York primary in 1980 by getting John Anderson get the Liberal Party nomination, which allowed Reagan to win the large delegation with a plurality of popular votes against a split field of opponents..

Cohn got into a bind for poor ethics in the 1980s and was disbarred. He died of AIDS.

McCarthy was the first senator to oppose our involvement in VIetnam. Not long before he died, still in office as a Wisconsin senator, McCarthy said sending troops to a foreign adventure we had no intention of winning was an unconscionable sacrifice of American lives for nothing.

The Venona papers, released by Daniel Moynihan and the FBI in the 1990s, proved Joe McCarthy was on solid ground in attacking subversion in high places. That would mean Roy Cohn, despite his many flaws, did something right in working with McCarthy to expose subversives and security risks.

• Michelle says:

Why I love this website… I learn as much from the comments as articles themselves…thanks for this!!!

• Phyllis Bliesner says:

Thank you for this article. I would suggest that reading Whittaker Chamber’s book: “Witness” would be enlightening to any who haven’t read it. It was an eye-opener to me.

• Charlotte says:

You are right. You need to read John Loftus’s books about how Dulles &co let the Nazis infiltrate the CIA. He’s written several books.

• Donna in Oregon says:

I thought the Deep State started during the Lincoln admin…..

• Possibly the first time the deep state really flexed their muscles… no matter how long they wee in existence.

• Oasis says:

The deep state was already working during Kennedy- he was trying to rid us of it- just like Trump!

• FTWPhil says:

Eisenhower called it at his departure from presidency I believe.

• Comrade Mope says:

Eisenhower’s Farewell address has been dubbed “The Military/Industrial Complex Speech” but my take is more about “Balance”. (16:14)

• luigi says:

I’d say it started much earlier, like right after WWII. It was a perfect time to sneak infiltrators into the US.

• betseyross says:

I have a feeling that the Deep State existed by then, but agree that it was the beginning of the end for regular citizens to trust their government.

8. joeknuckles says:

IMHO, anybody who is still living that was involved in the assassination of an American president has already been allowed to live longer than they should have.

I wonder if Georgie or Jebbie can remember where their Pappy was on 11-22-63. Has anybody ever asked them?

9. georgiafl says:

A little peace and calm before the next storm:

10. Donna in Oregon says:

I was upset when this show was cancelled. Now that President Trump has released the documents I hope this team finishes their research with the new information.

I would love to see what happens when this is added to the worldwide information this show already had. I wonder if they were on the right track? The History channel needs to renew this show TODAY!!

Former CIA Operative Argues Lee Harvey Oswald’s Cuba Connections Went Deep

• Indimex says:

Which show, Donna?

• Donna in Oregon says:

Oh, sorry. JFK Declassified: Tracking Oswald.

Here is the website. The show was cancelled but the episodes are still on the website.

Just to point out the advantages of this show all the documents can be searched by topic so it is a comprehensive computer system they use. The collection they used was:

More than two million declassified government files offer new evidence about Lee Harvey Oswald’s activities in the weeks, months and years before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy with the last remaining documents scheduled for release later this year. HISTORY’s new six-part nonfiction series “JFK Declassified: Tracking Oswald” follows former CIA agent, Bob Baer and former LAPD police lieutenant, Adam Bercovici, on their independent global investigation into Oswald, and the murder of JFK, asking the questions: did he have accomplices, and if so, who helped him assassinate the President?

• wondering999 says:

Did anybody link to this already? Independent.uk, about Antonio Veciana

“Veciana had turned up early for the meeting with Bishop at the towering Southland Centre. He saw Bishop with a pale young man, who was introduced as Lee – although this man did not utter a single word. It was only two months later that he recognised the television and newspaper pictures of Lee Harvey Oswald – the alleged assassin – as the man he had met with Bishop.

“Veciana realised it would be prudent not to speak of what he had seen. Throughout this revelatory conversation, Fonzi tried hard to act nonchalant – but he later admitted that in his mind he fell off his chair. Veciana was essentially confirming long-held suspicions directly linking the CIA to the JFK assassination….”

lots more in that long article

11. bulwarker says:

God Bless our president!

12. georgiafl says:

Speaking of conspiracies, deceptions, cover-ups:

13. Apfelcobbler says:

Even if crucial evidence is redacted or “missing”, there is still likely to be clues about the coverup. And where there is coverup, by definition, there is a conspiracy.

14. eric says:

GREATEST.
    PRESIDENT.
    EVER.

• wondering999 says:

Trump has courage. I rank him up there with the Founding Fathers for vision and courage. So grateful. Makes me want to be more courageous myself…

• treehouseron says:

I honestly think he’s already giving Washington a run for his money for greatest President ever. I count Washington as the greatest because he stepped down and conceded which theoretically launched the whole thing into motion. Reagan was no slouch (my namesake) but even he didn’t have the brass balls to even attempt some of the stuff President Trump is attempting. All at once. He’s going to fix it all, all at once people.

15. Pam says:

16. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Just because 2/3rds of the population has been convinced that one guy couldn’t possibly pull off the crime of the century doesn’t mean he didn’t. Both the FBI & the CIA dropped the ball and that is what they have been covering up. They knew dam well that Lee Oswald was a nutcase and had been watching him, apparently not closely enough, ever since he returned from the USSR in June of 1962. He was considered an arrogant Marxist but deemed a non-violent fool, yet another deepstate mistake.

Meanwhile the Democrats have been pushing any and all conspiracy theories to distract from the fact that it was one of their own who pulled the trigger. A disillusioned high school dropout with delusions of grandeur happened to be in the right spot at the right time. Lee’s marriage was falling apart and he had a crummy $1.25/hour warehouse job so the self taught socialist attacked capitalism’s figurehead and killed the Left’s darling liberal president thus destroying Camelot.

17. CaptainNonno says:

Don’t know if it’s me or what but the table shows # pages released and I can’t reconcile with the PDF that opens. I.e. 19 pages and 330 pages yield no more than 3 or 4 to view. Not sure everything got released, many pages end in the middle of a sentence.

18. Donna in Oregon says:

When President Trump does something exceptional like this I get so excited it brings on some ADHD/ADD. My synapses fire too fast I guess…….oh lordy!

I had to take a walk outside I was so pumped with adrenaline. Looking for squirrels….oh noes.

• Dekester says:

D in Oregon,

I get the same way and it can be a real challenge to stay focused. The PDJT has really kicked this into overdrive.

The dog gets more walks, I swim more laps. Yet my mind still wanders back to the PDJT related events of the day.

God bless PDJT

19. treehouseron says:

Donald Trump is a great man. The things he’s done for this country already can never be repaid, so happy to see him flourish as President.

• vicschick says:

I loved The Carpenters. One of the best female vocalists of all time. Such a tortured but beautiful soul. I’m a singer and emulated her a lot and her death shook me to the core. Thanks for sharing her beatiful gift.

• Fe says:

We had that song sung at our wedding, We’ve Only Just Begun, very popular in the 70s. I loved Karen Carpenters singing voice, so natural and melodic, every song was fun to sing along with.

• treehouseron says:

It’s one of the most beautiful voices of all time, so full and thick, but so womanly and feminine at the same time. She kind of sounds like a mother, a wife, a girlfriend, and a kid all at the same time.

• boogywstew says:

She was a very talented, accomplished and tasteful DRUMMER! Sadly … if Karen Carpenter had only eaten the other half of Mama Cass’ ham sandwich … they’d both be alive.

20. treehouseron says:

I hope he’s working on the Area 51 stuff next 🙂 PLEASE PRESIDENT TRUMP WE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!

21. POP says:

Oswald was trained by Naval Intelligence for his sham Russian defection …and that’s going to put an end to conspiracy theories?
    Gee…when did Oswald stop working for Naval Intelligence is an obvious question.
    If the Russian defection was a sham, was the “support Cuba committee” deal also a sham?
    It’s getting closer to the Book Depository.

22. treehouseron says:

President Trump is almost unimaginably Savage. The CIA, FBI and deepstate are screwing with him and acting like they’re going to arrest somebody, so in response he releases all the damn JFK files, lol.

WEW LAD he knows how to take it to the next level. We’ve got a fighter here, folks.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yes – Trump is incredible. No politician would have done this. Politicians all see the world through inaction as their primary weapon. Not so POTUS. Brave doesn’t BEGIN to describe The Lion.

The fact that the spook-houses are SOMEWHAT going along with this, fits in with my theory that the CIA and FBI have basically been pwned by “agency within agency” – that the overt agency including the appointed head is on our side (not sure with Wray, though hoping), but there is a strong RED structure underneath that is basically treasonous, and always awaits traitors like Obama and Hillary to come in and let them operate freely. THEY are the ones behind Vegas, Kennedy, etc. They are operationally sufficient to do complex things, but they are also a broken network that is unable to control all resources and act with true abandon. They need allies and abusable powers – they don’t have Stalin-like powers. More like the Viet Cong than the Red Army.

In some cases like this, the “red embeds” are torn between needing to stop something (like the release), and becoming too obvious if they stop it. In this case, they simply had to let it go for some reason.

My only question – is Mueller with THEM or with US?

• Gil says:

Did you listen to jesus campos audio, btw?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I think so – are you talking about the short conversation with the security dispatcher?

• Gil says:

Yep. Not sure what to make of it at all. Just want to see if anything else starts popping up. He sounded too calm for just getting shot. Dunno. Just one more thing that doesnt make sense.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I don’t even assume the guy was there. That whole thing is too “off”. I don’t actually believe ANY of the story of what happened in Mandalay Bay, 32nd floor, rooms 134-135. The only think I now believe are independent witness accounts by reliable witnesses, or videos taken by people who were there and posted on the internet, or people who have analyzed these things properly, subject to scrutiny.

Nothing released by the authorities should be trusted, IMO.

• MAGA-choose-it says:

That’s because Las Vegas was 100% fake and staged theatre. Not even any injuries. Sandy Hook, Boston “bombing,” etc., for the millionth time now.

• mariner says:

I don’t believe that; it seems obvious that people died or were injured there.

In fact eyewitnesses are still dying.

It’s possible for LV to be theater that included many dead and injured.

• MAGA-choose-it says:

“It seems obvious” means the opposite of “it is obvious.” You are experiencing cognitive dissonance. You want to believe in a macabre (and completely nonsensical) mass-murder event, because we are bombarded by programming to try to convince us of that… but your brain has been provided no proof, so there’s a fog in your mental state concerning the event.

That’s where the programmers insert additional continuous “death” programming, such as this “eyewitness” and that “eyewitness” are “dying.” These “eyewitnesses” are no different than the “dead at the scene.”

Staging a fake theatrical event with built-in real casualties is one of the most illogically risky plans that the govt could scheme. Real lawsuits and worse long-term PR galore. There is literally no reason at all to map out a big fake event and then hurt people in the process. Instead, you coordinate with your anti-Trump political fellows at MGM Resorts, a couple/few soldout and blackmailable celebs, the necessary localized govt agencies who salivate at big federal grant money funneled their way, and the usual endless supply of soldout and leverageable military actors, media members, and civilian crisis actors. Run the gunshot sounds through the concert speakers, and the story is sold.

• Eskyman says:

I’m being reluctantly dragged into believing exactly what you posted: it’s 100% fake and staged.

There were injuries, of course. Those were incurred by the innocent people who didn’t know that the whole thing is a theatrical production, and got trampled or crushed in the crowd as they were trying to escape.

It’d be nice to see some bullet holes. I’ve seen videos where a lot of blank featureless walls, right in the line of fire, showed absolutely nothing at all, and any bullet hole would have shown up; no broken glass in any windows there at the Harvest 91 Festival; no bullet holes in anything, no gouges from richochets, no nothing.

I’ve also seen videos of some “shot survivors,” supposedly recovering in “hospital.” But the hospital is a set; the medical equipment (drips, electronic devices) are not hooked up or not turned on. There’s one with a pair of sisters, who laugh & giggle their way through their “interview.” One was supposedly shot in the hip, the other in the shoulder- which punctured her lung. Check it out:

I’d think it would be hard to laugh, when you had your lung punctured a week earlier, but then I guess I’m not as tough as these young ladies. The neck brace the “punctured lung” gal was wearing was colorful, but unnecessary.

It all sure seems like a setup to me.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Is Mueller a good fig or a bad fig. We shall see. Seems Mueller’s eternal soul is on the line. These are biblical times IMHO.

“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.” (Matthew 24:32-35)

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Mueller? We had high hopes for Comey last year on the 4th of July. The next day he laid out the obvious case against Hillary . . . and then let her off the hook.

• trapper says:

We know the Soviets planted sleeper agents in the US. So when the Soviet Union collapsed, how many of those sleepers were stranded here, and what happened to them? I have long suspected that Hillary was a KGB asset from way back, maybe even college, an old Stalinist, and that Bill was the talent she was running for them. So, after the Soviet fall, how many sleepers did Bill bring into American intelligence under Hillary’s direction, and how many of them, or ones they in turn brought in, are still there? No longer a struggle between a capitalist America and a Marxist Soviet Union, the objectives of the old sleepers would not have changed: a global collectivist government.

And there is the heart of the split between Putin, old KGB but now just Russian nationalist and patriot, and Clinton globalists who represent everything Putin and the rest of Russia became disillusioned with, the collectivist lie.

So, have the roles been turned inside out?

23. tempo150101 says:

I heard one on the news. One document is where someone asked if Lee Harvey Oswald had ever been with the CIA. The answer was redacted.

What do you think that means? DUH!

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

When Lee returned from the USSR he was “debriefed”… or interrogated by the CIA. After that the FBI was supposed to keep him under surveillance. Oswald had a number of meetings with agents who considered him an annoying arrogant ass. Scrawny little punk was a 5′ 8′ Antifa type, 60s version. Young socialist knew he was being watched and that’s why he made up an alias and got a post office box. He bought his weapons via mail order with his fake identity.

• jello333 says:

😀 😀 I hear you’re the president of the “Lee Oswald Fan Club”

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Heard wrong. Some might find it helpful to understand the actual history of the accused assassin, that’s all. He does have a known past uncluttered by supposed mistresses, supposed KGB handlers and imaginary CIA accomplices.

• boogywstew says:

Evil is fascinating. I’ve always been interested in the Kriegsmarine but I’m pro Israel, pro Jewish and anti Nazi. Wasn’t Oswald just a marksman in the Marines? I was in the US Army and upon qualifying with the M16, I scored as an Expert which in the Army is higher than the lowest passing rating, marksman, and also higher than sharpshooter. The Warren Commission had someone try to duplicate Oswald’s shooting from the Texas Schoolbook Depository and I’ve forgotten what the results of that were? I bet you’ll know!

24. Charlotte says:

I’m wondering why Trump is rushing the release of the second tranche of JFK docs
    Could it be he feels threatened by the CIA, or has he been threatened?
    Those tweets by Comey next to the lake and the kayaker, reminded me of Bill Colby’s strange death.

and

No question about it, William E Colby-ex CIA chief’s death was very very suspicious

25. Mike says:

Note that after several hours Drudge still has not made any mention of this development. Not as newsworthy than “Weirdness returns to Key West after Hurricane Irma” and the like, i guess…

26. Charlotte says:

Remember

Hillary Clinton is clearly trying to position herself to run in 2020. Such ambition knows no odds. Recall that she bet on Obama’s assassination rather than concede in 2008. And she was the original Birther

• jello333 says:

I was watching this live. Back then I was a huge Olbermann fan, and at times his passion and “realness” was palpable. I’m obviously now embarrassed to say I supported Obama in that race, since it quickly became obvious that he was no better (and maybe worse) than Hillary. They were both scum. But as for Keith, I really liked him back then… back before he went totally insane.

But one thing you might not notice in this clip, but absolutely did NOT go unnoticed at the time, was at about the 1:30 mark. That little “Pop!” you hear. I was a regular at Daily Kos at the time (I know, I know 😦 ) and I immediately wrote a comment saying something like “What was that?!”, and we all talked about it for awhile. Later that day, Olbermann himself posted a response: It was just one of the studio lights exploding. But as you can see from Keith’s reaction, it was… well “startling”. The fact that he was talking about people being shot right at that moment… that was just some bizarre, unbelievable coincidence. I had almost forgotten about this. Weird.

• pyromancer76 says:

Actually Obama was the first birther in his ads for his book — for more than one year. He claimed he was born in Kenya.

27. Taffie says:

One, two, or three shooters doesn’t matter. The Secret Service and CIA failed to do their job. They are ultimately responsible for his death. If there was a conspiracy, I think only a few people would have been included. So, it seems the others would have been noticing what was happening around them.
    Many worry about President Trump’s safety due to the failure of the SS, FBI and CIA to recognize, acknowledge and act upon dangerous threats in the past. No one is perfect or all knowing, but some jobs should only be held by the elite.
    I know I’m a deplorable, but I think the release of the files should be recognized and utilized as a failure.

28. citizen817 says:

• n1ghtcr4wler says:

only because someone claimed it, doesnt make it true. that’s the typical leftist style. don’t fall for it even when it’s the other side.

• treehouseron says:

It doesn’t even matter if it’s true he was in the Klan, he was a widely quoted racist, even Snopes agrees that his famous quote “I’ll have ever N**** voting Democrat for 200 years” or whatever it was LIKELY happened because it fits other quotes we know he made. He threw that word around like water in front of anybody.

• betseyross says:

Indeed, he did. He said it and it is true. His Great Society was what absolutely killed the Black family and we are suffering from it more and more as years go by.

29. citizen817 says:

30. The Boss says:

I sense a message is being sent to The Deep State and The Swamp with the release of these last records. Not just that they’re way ahead of schedule. I think the message is: Wait until you see what I declassify and release next.

• Donna in Oregon says:

I agree with The Boss.

The only issue is that most of the Washington DC stuff feels choreographed.

I never knew that these Swamp creatures were so base. I had been raised to believe that our government was so much smarter. These stupid errors and mistakes are not fitting with the narrative of “super-smart superior beings”, eh?

31. FL_GUY says:

I have studied the JFK case for over 40 years. Many researchers did excellent work to show that the official story was a complete lie. I doubt seriously that any true evidence has survived to be released. Probably a lot of disinformation is all that is left.

One thing that became clear quickly is that the coverup started immediately by forcefully confiscating cameras, both still and video. Then, there was a very overt sanitizing.of physical evidence such as LBJ secretly sending the Limo to Ford to have the interior stripped down and the windshield replaced. They had to coverup the windshield because it had a bullet hole in it from the front. A number of witnesses that saw the limo at the hospital reported this bullet hole. That one piece of evidence showed that the lone gunman story was a lie. So, people at Ford were ordered to destroy the physical evidence of the car. The British documentary guy managed to find a person who was a supervisor at the Ford plant in 1963. He said that he went into work one morning and the door to the glass section was locked. As a supervisor, he demanded entrance and found two of his employees work frantically making a windshield for the limo. They told him some gov people had told them to make an identical windshield for the limo, replace it and destroy the one with the bullet hole in it. It’s been a while since I watched the documentary but I believe he stated that he saw the original windshield with the bullet hole in the scrap heap.

The British documentary, The Men who Killed Kennedy was able to find many witnesses still alive to give their testimony. There were 10 one hour documentaries in the series, the last 4 were the most powerful and in my opinion, nailed what actually happened that day. They were banned.

Most people don’t realize that the HCA had to conclude that there WAS a conspiracy because more shots were fired than was possible by one person. They didn’t know who else was involved but other people were shooting that day. The FBI and CIA refused to give the HCA any information. Had it not been for a police recording accidentally made during the shooting, the original lie would have stood. Being as stingy as possible with the evidence, the HCA had to admit there were as least 6 shots on the recording but there were likely more. Thus, the magic bullet theory was shot down by an accident recording when a police motorcycle mic got stuck on transmit.

As for Oswald, it’s pretty clear he was working for the gov. He had a sham defection to the USSR and then, with a raging cold war, e.g. the Cuban Missile crisis, he was ALLOWED to return to the USA and go about his business? Anyone who was alive in those days realizes how that was not possible if he really were a defector. The main thing is that Oswald NEVER gave up his US citizenship while he was in the USSR. Many researchers have pretty clearly identified Oswald as a gov agent of some sort. Obviously he wasn’t a very high level but he did work as an agent.

The Warren Commission conclusion was a lie. That was demonstrated by Harold Weisberg who used the evidence in the 26 volumes of the Commission itself. Weisberg worked as a court investigator at the time of the murder. When he saw Oswald gunned down on national TV, he knew from experience someone was silencing him. So, he started his many years of research. He had to self-publish his work as no publisher would touch it. I managed to get most of the books and although dry, as you would expect from a police investigator, he clearly exonerated Oswald as doing the actual murder.

There were so many obvious things that showed the official story was a lie. For example, the Officer Tippen murder. I remember all weekend, Oswald was accused of shooting this guy. However, at the scene, several .38 super shell casings (a weapon used by Gov agents) were found. Shortly thereafter, they were .38 special casings. Let’s use some logic here. You just gunned down a person in broad daylight. If you are using a .38 super, the casings hit the ground and you don’t stop to pick them up as you are in a hurry to leave. However, if you have a .38 special revolver, you don’t stop to open the cylinder and calmly pick out the spent shells. But that is what we are suppose to believe and of course, the two witnesses that originally reported two men involved, neither of which looked like Oswald. Those people changed their tune after being interviewed by gov agents.

I guess I will close this tome by saying the 6th documentary in the British series called “And the Truth shall Set you Free” has a fascinating interview with a CIA assassin who was recruited from the Green Berets. He said he was recruited in the middle 1960s after the JFK murder. He went to the CIA training school along with a number of other recruits. He said that one day, he was approached by a CIA officer and asked if he would take a contract (nice word for a murder). So he asked for some details and was told it was a Navy officer who was stationed at Bethesda.Naval Hospital who needed to be killed before his enlistment ended. Well, the guy refused because the CIA did not have the authority to kill anyone in the USA. (Obviously that wasn’t a problem for them). He said the CIA guy told him that was fine. He then went over and talked to a classmate. He said the guy disappeared that day but didn’t know if he took the job or not. So, 30+ years later, he’s watching a Jack Anderson special about all the deaths associated with the JFK murder and as the list scrolls by, he sees the name of the Navy Commander who happened to be in charge of the media for Bethesda. Apparently, this guy had secreted away the real autopsy photos, x-rays and films; his plan was to make it big in national corporate media with these revelations. Well, supposedly, he committed suicide in his office by shooting himself in the head. However, before his death, his left hand had been tortured so badly, his wedding ring would not come off. He was shot in the right side of the head. The only problem was this guy was LEFT handed. It was a murder and the former CIA assassin knew it was a murder because he had refused to do it. That’s why he gave testimony for the documentary because it was so wrong and he was ashamed. He also said that during the training, he heard some of the CIA trainers talking about how well things went in Dealy Plaza.

Since so much effort was made to coverup what really happened Nov. 22, 1963, after 54 years, I doubt that anything still exists that will really be truthful. The truth can only be gained from unbiased researchers who were able to interview the witnesses years ago.

Anyone who says Oswald acted alone or even did it has disregarded many facts; even those found in the Warren Commission report (Harold Weisberg used the Warren Commission Report to write a book detailing Oswald’s innocence); Oswald would have been acquitted in a court of law had he lived, . Had Oswald really did it, there would have been no need to murder him on National TV by a low level gangster who essentially conducted a suicide mission against his will.

The Men Who Killed Kennedy, available used on ebay. It’ll bring you up to speed quickly. Having read many, many books on the subject, I can say it’s the best synopsis of the research and hearing from the witnesses in person is very impressive.

32. Publius2016 says:

If the JFK FILES are released with only living people and addresses removed, it will be the GREATEST RELEASE OF UNREDACTED GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS in history! Truly historic! President Trump, you will be heralded through the ages if USA moves back towards FULL DISCLOSURE. The nomenclature destroys civilization while freedom and liberty produces refinement, culture, and beautiful creations for all to enjoy…

33. JoAnn Leichlitero says:

President Trump has done the right thing in regard to the JFK assassination files, and should gain the respect of serious historians and (if there are any) journalists.

I will not, of course, hold my breath. There is, however, Victor Davis Hanson.

34. The names of still living people are redacted. Some very interesting, but untrustworthy people are on that list, including G.H.W. Bush. The documents are released quite early. Gee whiz, what a coincidence! It makes me wonder who may have prompted PT to release the documents now, while G.H.W. Bush is still breathing, which would cause redaction of his name.

Any guesses?

35. Elvis Newton says:

Where are these documents with redacted names? Released yet? All I see are Oct 26.

36. MAGA-choose-it says:

OBAMA FLAMING GUN
    is what I’ll call this story just out today. Read the entire story. Apologies if it’s already been posted, but it’s bigly YUGE! It goes way beyond the headline.

37. tsforex says:

I was born in 1965, so really know nothing about JFK as far as how the nation reacted. However after reading about the assassination through several popular books, I always wondered about JFK’s Executive Order 11110, wondering if that did him in from the Deep State?
    Anyone else on that?

38. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Regarding the initial national reaction, many suspected the KGB did it. This happened just 13 months after the Cuban Missile Crisis when Russia was humiliated and forced to remove its nuclear rockets from Castro’s “communist island paradise.”

Here is a short biography of the accused assassin. Many say that if he had not been gunned down he would have been swiftly tried, convicted and executed because of the preponderance of evidence against him.

39. As a young military man I stood along the train tracks in Levittown,Pa to honor the passing of Robert Kennedy who had also been assinated. Robert Kenned WOULD HAVE BEEN our next President. The powers in Washington had NEVER SEEN anyone like JFK, RFK and Martin Luther King have so much power. Between the three they had MILLIONS of Americans that trusted and believed in them. They had taken away the control of both partys. I have never understood why these assinations are not linked together. IMHO they damn well were. We lost 3 magnificiant men.

40. PDQ says:

Looking at the overall File Count vs. categories – some Pivot Tables:

41. PDQ says:

Click on Pivot Chart to see more clearly.

The Agency Pivot Chart –> FBI and CIA lead in count. Cheney…?

The From Name and To Name Pivot Charts show correspondance documents.

Note:
    Mexico City
    Havana

Anyone know what SAC stands for?

42. FoxyGranny says:

I was 13 on Friday November 22, 1963. Like many, I remember I was in my Junior High School preparing to deliver a note to a teacher. Part of my duties as office assistant was to hand deliver messages. As the intercom interrupted the classroom, I paused in the doorway. I had a moment to attempt to assemble my thoughts on my walk back to the office. It was the death of innocence, I once knew.

The gravity of the events are far more complex that a 13 year old naive girl could understand. I anxiously await the full disclosure. Like many I hope for the truth.

The attempts to sabotage DJT, and discredit his accomplishments tells a story all its own. Our God has the power to protect our President and great nation from evil.