Sunday Talks: President Trump Interview With Maria Bartiromo…

President Trump gave an exclusive interview to Maria Bartiromo on Friday at the White House.  The wide-ranging interview aired earlier today on Fox News – Sunday Morning Futures.  Ms. Bartiromo generally does good interviews, especially when the topics are economics, taxes and finance.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Legislation, Paul Ryan, President Trump, Taxes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Sunday Talks: President Trump Interview With Maria Bartiromo…

1. tax2much says:

Money honey meets honey badger.

2. Let’s just hope the UniParty doesn’t derail his tax plan and border wall funding.

• yep.
      and the WHOLE UNIPARTY NEEDS DESTROYED AND BANNED.
      they are a DIRECT DOMESTIC THREAT TO ALL OF WE THE PEOPLE AND OUR NATION.

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

And yet, too many people stay home and refuse to vote out the incumbent RINOs in the primary. There’s only about 17% voter turnout in republican primaries. Paul Ryan won his last primary with less than 15% voter turnout in that primary and he was running against a conservative for the second. primary. in. a. row. Where are all the conservatives on primary day?

• mimbler says:

Most people are too busy with their lives.

I’ll make a confession. Before I retired, I was far more interested in politics than my colleagues, and thought I was informed. I watched Fox and read WSJ, etc.

People grabbing 5 minutes of news at the top of the hour on their daily commute have no idea what is going on. But they are probably 90 percent of the “informed” electorate.

I’m not criticizing, as life is full of competing priorities, and those with kids, and careers, and the hot water heater leaking, just aren’t going to be plugged in to what is going on, because it isn’t easy to do.

And that is what the MSM/Dnc is counting on.

Mike

• Very true.

A couple of election cycles ago a lot of people went to vote only to discover they’d been removed from the voter roles. A busy life with job, family, everything means finding out too late that someone had purged Republican voters.

What can be done to empower those that want to get good info on a tight time budget… oh, wait, maybe the Treehouse?

• Sylvia Avery says:

You’re right, and I agree. Before I retired and had actual time to spend looking into things for myself, I consumed a fair bit of news each day. FOX, WSJ, Drudge, and another conservative news aggregator site. I thought I was fairly well informed.

“When I retired, and actually had time to research what was going on rather than reading the same repackaged AP/Reuters/McClatchey articles that all my “independent” sources published, it was as if a veil had been lifted.”

You really hit the nail on the head, Mike. We were better informed than by far most of the populace, but we still didn’t have the time or the tools to really see what was going on.

And I cringe because I know most people now just scan a few headlines on Yahoo or whatever is trending on FB and figure they are informed. And like you, I’m not judging people because productive people have jobs and commutes and churches and kids’ stuff so that there is barely time.

I wish there were a way to blow up the media and remake it in such a way as a busy person could actually get accurate information.

• jeans2nd says:

And that, sir, is now your job – to inform those around you of the truth of what is really going on out here. Bless you and thanks for staying informed and helping those in your world know that things are not as they seem and as they are told.

• guru1966 says:

We did our job in the ‘Bama primary! 🙂

• john lorenz says:

that’s what primaries are for

3. Budman says:

Maria is MAGA!

4. I think she has a crush on POTUS…

5. Mia C says:

You’re not going to believe this, but Breitbart actually linked to the full interview. It’s so rare they do something useful like that. It’s so awesome watching Trump get a fair shake with a journalist. Yet even she asked about the dustup with the Congresswoman instead of our gains against ISIS.
    –But anyway, it was a great interview.

• laurelmarycecilia says:

we have enough MAGA enemies without vilifying other MAGA people whom we don’t like personally. This isn’t a personality cult war of Sundance vs Bannon..

• mariner says:

Notice how the President and Ms. Bartiromo glided over the alleged dustup with the widow and agreed to talk less personally and more generally.

IMO well handled by both.

6. woohoowee says:

President Trump45: “…it’s about the middle class and about jobs…”

Just like he said all along 🙂

7. Mia C says:

Watching Maria interview Trump made me see what it must be like to be a Democrat, minus the fawning. No gotcha questions, no seething hostility. Rare and enjoyable experience.

8. conservalicious says:

HEADS UP!!! New York Post reports sex allegations about President Donald Trump….

9. Publius2016 says:

We are so blessed! President Trump and his Team of Patriots know what they are doing…our whole economy, society and country has been struck on neutral or in reverse and they have taken a look and said, “Renegotiate, Renovate, Rebuild or Replace?” Simple! House pass the Senate bill as is and let’s get moving!

10. MVW says:

I think 2018 will get a huge boost if companies can start to move money back to the US end of this year. So, the sooner the better for approval of the Tax plan. Maybe I am wrong on this, it depends on details, but the prospect of that overseas money hitting our shores is mind blowing.

Strap in.

11. ok4ayl says:

One thing I noticed, wasn’t it nice to have someone interview POTUS and allow him to fully answer a question without interrupting him? I mean think about how the MSM usually acts when talking to DJT. It was an actual interview with respect, something sorely lacking with the MSM and POTUS, like the slobbering fools asking softball questions of Mr. Obama on when we’d be getting our 57th state which he was going to visit…..LOL!

12. zephyrbreeze says:

After listening to the nuts and bolts of government discussed, I believe that no completely sane person would want to be POTUS, in an “oh boy, can’t wait” way. I think the president threw himself on this grenade to save and protect the county. Nicely done, Maria.

13. filia.aurea says:

First Sunday interview I’ve actually been able to watch for a long time – untill Newt appeared, that is, Great to see our President being interviewed respectfully.

14. SPMI says:

Maria is a journalist
    DJT is our President
    How it is supposed to be.
    Thank you God!

15. trumpfan1 says:

maria boobs are nice. did you all see the al smith dinner last year. haha

16. I didn’t know Newt’s wife is ambassador to Vatican.
    Very, very interesting.

More to B praying for around that situation!

17. NewfTea says:

Looking at that graph, it stuns me that Obama was reelected. Look at 2010 to 2012.!

Mitt Romney, so clever at maneuver and salvaging when it was Newt and Trump screwed up his whole campaign against Obama. From dumb moves to the disastrous database that didn’t work (but county GOP committees weren’t allowed(!) to use their existing databases!)

Only possible conclusion: Mitt was a patsy who “threw” the election. Just like !Jeb! would have.

18. John Good says:

Why has this video been removed by You Tube? Since it was 38 mins. long, I tried to view it today when I had time. Something must be done about all this Liberal Censorship of the Media .

• John Good says:

Went to FOX News Website, searched Maria Bartiromo & they had this interview in segments on the website. So I got to watch most of it, after turning off my AdBlock Pro.

Donald J. Trump will have his face on Mt. Rushmore someday or better yet, the American people will give him his own mountain for the MAGA Party if he goes Independent next Election.

He’s already got 40% support, so if the Republicans & Democrats have to split the remaining 60%, he’s won already & IMO he’s going to get more support between now & then!