Fun Friday – Intellectual Froglegs: Humor With A Purpose…

Joe Dan Gorman is back with his latest edition of Intellectual Froglegs. Enjoy:

Visit Website HERE

This entry was posted in Humor & Quizzes, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Treehouse Campfire, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

65 Responses to Fun Friday – Intellectual Froglegs: Humor With A Purpose…

1. Bob Thoms says:

It’s been a tough week; i need a good laugh…………….thanks !

2. Pam says:

Warning, this could make you cry with laughter. It’s that good!

3. TwoLaine says:

IF you haven’t read it yet, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this post by Joe Dan.

Where in the hell are the churches?
    By Joe Dan Gorman
    21 Apr 2012

4. dissonant1 says:

Well, this is interesting. When I click on the link I get this from YouTube:

“Redirect Notice

The previous page is sending you to http://intellectualfroglegs.com/.

If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to YouTube.”

I can understand a redirect warning from security software. But from YouTube? Is there something wrong with Intellectual Froglegs? Maybe they are not “right thinkers”? Maybe I might be exposed to unapproved ideas? Thank goodness we have YouTube to make our decisions for us and protect us. /s

5. Katherine McCoun says:

OK I got as far as 2:20 and I am already in proud, patriotic tears from being moved by the people rushing to others help in LV, high school football team w/flags & all the volunteers heading into the flood waters. Americans running to help, volunteerism, can do, figure out and get ‘er done!! So much truth already.

And now laughter: 911, what is your emergency? I saw a statue!

This man is gift and a blessing!

6. God bless y’all. Thanks for the kind words…

7. Tim Banis says:

“Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!!!”

8. Bob Shaeffer saying how they (media) don’t just put stuff out there; they research first THEN put out their news…followed by the lady in red busting a gut IS THE BEST! The whole video is great; clips, editing, music, Joe Dan, etc.

A great, light-hearted way to end the battles of the week 🙂

9. I love when Mr. Gorman ask if liberals want to have a “conversation”about gun control:
    Mr. Gorman says I’ll go first. You will never, ever, ever get my guns!
    Your turn!
    Mr. Gorman cracks me up!

10. PgtSndThinker says:

Wait, I want to know what Col. Sanders and Jesus were talking about in Starbucks!

11. Oh my! One more! LeBron James can’t conjugate a verb!!! Bwahahaha!

12. tappin52 says:

I laughed through the whole thing, and I rarely have the patience to sit through a long video.

13. Gov Jay says:

Thanks Sundance… for sharing another Joe Dan Gorman masterpiece….

14. Mike Pitzler says:

Speaks the truth with respect and awesome sense of humor. If we weren’t cousins, I’d send some money.

15. sassymemphisbelle says:

Excellent entertainment as always JoeDan, thank you for the laughs and classic American rock and roll!

16. wolfmoon1776 says:

The phrase “Chester Molester movie mogul” simply must be used over and over and over again!

LMAO!!!

17. llamamama3 says:

I love Joe Dan Gorman! God Bess you sir!

18. Linda McMillan says:

One of Joe Dan’s best yet!
    OH, who am I kidding? I love them all!!

19. parteagirl says:

Here’s a little 2 minute clip to whet your appetite for more Froglegs 👇🏻

20. AmericaFirst says:

“News actors.” Yes. Exactly.

21. Great video…thanks for sharing. 🙂

22. Douglas Brinkley – This Guy’s Psycho!! Oh my sides!
    This was a great video! It was the perfect way to end this Friday! For me anyway, I needed a good 30 minute laugh. Ahhh. To bed smiling!

23. jackphatz says:

Dan…get on GAB!

24. Tejas Rob says:

Joe Dan! Luv ya’ brutha!

25. Coldeadhands says:

“Liberals suck the fun out of everything ” Joe Dan, you’re the best!!!

26. Coldeadhands says:

I think I’ve been triggered 🤡

27. wheatietoo says:

Another masterpiece from Joe Dan!
    Thank you. Thank you.

Most excellent content and masterful editing…and hilarious, as well.

So true — Liberals do suck the fun out of everything.
    They are control freaks who screw up everything that they touch and once they gain control of an area, it quickly becomes fraught with decay and despair.

Thanks again, Joe Dan, for gifting us with your wisdom & talent.

PS: I hope you’re right about Bannon.

28. jwingermany says:

If you can’t make it thru 5 minutes of this video without searching for a safe-space…

…you just may be a Snowflake. :O

29. benzy says:

All I can say is “Wow! Wow and Wow!” A true masterpiece from Joe Dan Productions (and of course, Joe Dan himself, my clever, brilliant and also broke like me cousin) I love your work Joe Dan and this episode was a TOTAL GEM!

30. Melanie says:

He is a Red Neck’s Ron White, without the booze and cigarette. So…. funny!

31. mcfyre2012 says:

What a great way to start my Saturday!

32. yy4u says:

My jaw dropped at the clip of the Brinkley guy — the “historian” lauding and magnifying Barack Obama.. Eight years without a scandal? What he should have said was eight years without the media covering any of his scandals. Fast and Furious, IRS shutting down political opponents, shipping cash to Iran, shipping terrorists from Gitmo to the ME, Benghazi, Egypt, Libya, Syria, etc., etc., etc. All that said, propaganda works and the media are nothing more than propagandists. My mind still can’t get around how the American people were smart enough to see through the static and elect Donald Trump. He’s our only hope for salvation.