A recent article written by Roger Ailes confidant Michael Wolff affirms one of the more transparently obvious hidden secrets in the 2015/2016 presidential race and election.

Fox News owner/mogul Rupert Murdoch was intensely against the candidacy of Donald Trump. So much so that Murdoch instructed former President of Fox News, Roger Ailes, to shape favorable coverage toward anyone other than Donald Trump, including a request to tilt toward support for Hillary Clinton.

New York – […] It was Ailes’ tacit support of Trump that, in part, made his removal from Fox all the more urgent for the Murdochs. And it was not just the liberal sons who were agitated by Ailes’ regard for Trump, but also the father, whose tabloid, the New York Post, helped create Trump, but who found him now, with great snobbery, not of “our” conservative class. (“When is Donald Trump going to stop embarrassing his friends, let alone the whole country?” Murdoch senior tweeted the day after Trump officially declared himself a candidate.)

Murdoch instructed Ailes to tilt to anyone but Trump, Ailes confided to me before he was fired, even Hillary. (Ailes, for his part, characterized Murdoch’s periodic efforts at interference as similar to Nixon’s instructions to bomb this or that country — best ignored.)

After the election, a confounded Murdoch had to call on his ex-wife Wendi’s friends, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, to broker a rapprochement with the disreputable Donald. Now, to Trump’s great satisfaction, a humbled Murdoch is a constant caller. (read more)

All intellectually honest media and political observers already knew this was the basic premise for Fox News in the 2015 and 2016 presidential race.   Murdoch supported Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio as the frontrunners.

The August 2015 ambush by Murdoch’s princess Megyn Kelly was merely a highly visible example of Murdoch’s aversion. Kelly was later paid $10 million by Harper Collins, another Murdoch company, as advance payment on her book deal.

After Jeb Bush dropped out, the executive in charge of Fox News debates was Bill Sammon. Sammon’s daughter, Brooke Sammon, was head of Marco Rubio’s communication team.  Murdoch was furious at Chris Christie when he took Rubio to the woodshed in the New Hampshire debate.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

251 Responses to Suspicions Confirmed: Murdoch Told Ailes To Tilt Coverage Toward Anyone But Trump, Even Clinton…

1. What is stunning is that there are so many people out there who still can’t see this, especially liberals, who think FOX is in the tank for Trump.

• 4sure says:

What is stunning is that there are so many people out there who still can’t see this, especially conservatives, who think FOX is in the tank for Trump.

Fixed it for ya.

• xyzlatin says:

Murdoch papers all over the world have not stopped belittling and disparaging Pres Trump, helped along by AP and AAP. They print every bit of scuttlebutt the left throw out.

• Sunshine says:

All of them, a repeat of one another. Every single one of them. And their bloggers follow the same line. Never seen anything like this. It’s actually ‘overload’ and this always has a boomerang effect.
          I filled out a poll today to which I am subscribed. An important polling company: Ekos. It was about media either T.V., radio, print, or blogs. I wasn’t generous in my assessment.

• dannz says:

I can confirm what you say. I currently live in New Zealand after many years in Australia and originally from the UK. Being retired I have time to follow the press in different countries and I find overseas media outlets simply cut and paste articles from NYT, Washington Post, etc, together with TV news clips from CNN, CBS, ABC etc. Yes that’s right, controlled global news.

Little wonder then that many of those living outside the US were surprised that Trump won the election, but when all you have heard and seen for 15 months are negative reports about Trump, why would you not be surprised.

And the US media continues to mislead the world about Donald Trump and the USA.

If I was a cynic I would suspect that this is a global fix, by global news corporations, working in the interests of globalists.

Destroy the old media.

• Jimmy Jack says:

This is what kills me.

• Stringy theory says:

Exactly! I figured Fox out years ago and have never watched since. Many of my conservative friends stiil watch, unfortunately.

• Patriot Lady says:

Stringy,
          If they’re still watching, then they are not conservatives. IMHO

• I don’t own a TV. I have cable internet only, not cable TV. I do occasionally look at Fox clips on YouTube in the spirit of “opposition research”. There are some other communist networks that I look at until my dog sitting beside me starts to growl.

• nwtex says:

Many people have had their eyes opened because of Fox. Fox is all we have. If it keeps loosing in the ratings who knows what will happen….it won’t be good that I know for sure.

• Craig W. Gordon says:

Remember Fox News LIES (circa 2003-08) espousing that ALL hispanics were conservative? This was preached nonstop from the ‘conservative’ mouth piece talking heads on Fox (trying to soften the masses to allow amnesty to every illegal alien). Turns out those ‘conservative’ talking heads turned into nevertrumpers in 2016.

• Blue Ridge Mts Va. says:

I have noticed this bias against Trump years before he decided to run.This included Fox By 2013 I was mad enough to ditch Comcast, which I did. Then gradually I tuned out of talk radio. I had listened to Rush for 28 years, he is history as he was such a disappointment when Trump was running. I don’t listen to anything, I have Sundance to rely on besides a few of alt media.

• Remington says:

Same here, Stringy…..they became persona non grata several years ago….the only person you can count on is Lou Dobbs FBN

• Mike says:

Since the Murdochs belong to the professional lying class, their American passports or visas surely rest on lies somewhere, Pull it all and put them on the plane back to Australia,

• average Joe says:

This just proves ,how important the tree house is.The truth has no AGENDA,and thank you again to,all treeple ,and of course, Sundance.

• margarite1 says:

I barely watch FOX anymore. The other morning there was a woman featured who was going on and on about Trump being worse than Hitler then of course the hosts “debate” this so the result is to give time to the “Trump is Worse Than Hilter” meme.

Apparently they’ve slapped Judge Neapolitano into shape – he thinks Don Jr’s meeting is criminal….or something.

When Hannity (who is loyal but sort of bores me) and Judge Jeannie leave then I’ll have NO reason to watch FOX.

• Patriot Lady says:

Dear Margarite1,
          It’s great that you no longer watch Fox, but it does little to make an impact. The only, and I mean only way to change things is to tell Fox’s advertisers that you are no longer watching and will boycott their products whenever possible. Hitting them in the pocketbook is the ONLY solution.

• parteagirl says:

Don’t forget to cut the cord. If Fox is part of your cable bundle, it gets money whether you boycott its advertisers or not. If you have certain personalities from Fox you enjoy, you can find them on the radio, twitter or YouTube.

• hilairebellocblog says:

One America News Network (OANN) the way to go!!!

• NJ Transplant says:

I only watch Hannity and Lou Dobbs. I used to watch Charles Payne, but now he has been pushed out by sexual harassment. I am old enough to remember real sexual harassment. Now, everyone tries to use it. It has no meaning anymore.

I also like David Asman on “After the Bell” but not enough to watch his co-host.

• Sylvia Avery says:

The libs are clueless. They have likely never watched FOX so they have no idea. Anyone who watches knows and can see the change.

• mimbler says:

Surprisingly, my friends that still work (I retired early), don’t see it. I assume that is because they don’t have time to really see what is going on, and just grab a show here and there on Fox.

I thought I was well informed, but after retiring and really investigating things, my eyes were opened to the politicians and the media,
        Mike

• Sylvia Avery says:

Mike, I think you have hit on something.

Like you, I thought I was pretty well informed even though it was hard with work, commute, family stuff.

When I retired early my TV news consumption rose a lot. Part of it is I like to have the TV on when I am doing stuff around the house, even if I only just hear bits and pieces. Because of that, I have preferred to have cable news on because if I miss parts of it I know it will be repeated. And FOX has been my choice in news.

With the big increase in my TV news consumption came an awareness of what wasn’t visible before and that is how much has changed since I started watching FOX years ago. It has been a real eye opener.

• parteagirl says:

There are still some good AM radio talk personalities, or better yet, commercial-free podcasts. You can listen on your smart phone in your pocket as you go about your daily activities. There is more good content to choose from than I have time for.

• CDuran says:

Go on GAB site Free Speech for Everyone. You will really be enlightened. Great information.

• darren says:

I will admit that Trump candidacy and his presidential win opened my eyes to the real problems in our democracy. I used to think that the Koch brothers were conservative and wanted to ensure that conservative issues were championed. Truth is that the elite money have grown to a point that they own a controlling share of our government. They spend billions to manipulate the masses. They had a heck of a racket going until Trump won and they were forced out in the open. It is all about globalism. The neo cons and the progressives both pushing us to their new world order. I’m pretty pessimistic about the outcome. They manipulate data to fit their purpose. They control the corporate media. Half of the country is still clueless. Trump has visible enemies and enemies in his own rank that are trying to thwart him. Looks pretty bleak.

• darren says:

• dekester says:

Me too Mimbler,

Was able to retire early, around the time your President came down the elevator.

I have been on the Trumptrain ever since. I am astounded at how little I knew about the ” swamp” and globalism.

I knew Obama was a fraud the first time I heard him, and was puzzled and exasperated at the ineptitude of the Bushes, Romney and McCain.

PDJT was in truth just a novel candidate.

I Had no idea at his passion for the average American. Or the depth of his love for his country.

Add to that his integrity and courage and you have a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The sheer force of the forces against him is staggering. However the legions of his supporters are now more committed than ever to his safety and success.

As the old saying goes. ( “better to live one day as a lion, than a lifetime as a sheep.”)

God bless PDJT

• Me too. Do not watch news. Only listen to talk radio, Conservatives of course, and site like the CTH.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

For years, the standard argument-ender from us liberals was to declare that someone was in the “echo chamber” and got all of their news from “Fox News.” A couple people on Facebook accused my wife of that – we haven’t even had Fox News on our cable for years. And we ended cable a couple years ago.

This is just this virtue-cult the progressives have fallen into: once you can detect one tiny clue that someone is not a member of the True Believer Don’t-Disagree-With-Orthodoxy Liberalism Cult, they are deemed either ignorant or evil. This is how all cults work.

So, to end an argument (when losing), Libs claim their opponent is a “Fox News echo chamber” listener – even with NO evidence of this. That is how weak the discourse of Libs is.

• Fe says:

I’ve never heard that before, but then again I stopped watching Fox many years ago, so that argument ender won’t work on me. Nothing will because I couldn’t care less what any liberal think of me.

On FB, I had a former HS teacher (very liberal) unfriend me because he could not deal with my ardent support of PDJT or of the CTH articles I shared. He literally said after I posted an article by Sundance “ok I’m done” and then unfriended me. He could not stand it that Sundance was blowing all of his liberal BS talk right out the window. I just laughed and said good, begone liberal loser. He could not stand hearing the truth.

• snaggletooths says:

What is stunning is anyone tuning into any MSM and watching them

• flova says:

Ok I’m watching Tucker now and he is trashing Pres Trump for dissing Sessions. He said Sessions is one of his only friends in DC and he should be going to Drudge not to NYT. Tucker suggested his supporters, the middle class, will not like his remarks about Sessions. Tucker keeps saying the NYT baited Trump. Tucker said Drudge helped get Trump elected.

Now he has the Trump hater Krauthammer on. Oh brother. Fox is a joke and so is Carlson. No more of this Treepers are right I have to cut the cable.

• rf121 says:

Carlson is still good entertainment for liberal shredding. No one is perfect. Fox has been chasing MSNBC for the past year to get to the same level. Not much left there. It is amazing how much time I have to do stuff for myself with the TV off or on Pandora.

• snaggletooths says:

You can cut it ! 🙂

• Vlad-not-the-Russian says:

Can’t remember when I killed my TV, but I know it’s been 10-15 years. The dude in the house took a bit longer, but he, too, now is perfectly satisfied with books and the net. When we are forced to have one on (the doctor’s office! Aren’t they suppose to be calming and healing? Loud, awful game shows!), anyway, when you watch after not watching for a long time, it’s incredibly obnoxious and IQ-insulting.

• Jo says:

Yes I hadn’t watched TV, or movies for more than a decade, too. I started boycotting celebrities after the Dixie Chicks & in fairly short order, there was almost no one to watch or listen to.
              Hubby continued to watch by himself & when we moved down here & he bought a new TV, Foxtel came free for 6 months.
              We watch OANN for an hour most evenings, but that’s pretty well it for me.

• Jo says:

We got rid of Foxtel (Down Under), after Fox fired OReilly – we could see a pattern & I told my hubby that Hannity would be next.
            Bought a ROKU from the US & we watch OANN, Curiousity Stream, hubby gets Baseball & we get the rest of our news online. Saves us a lot of money too.

• snaggletooths says:

I said last night and this morning that I was not making any comment on Jeff Sessions or the comments Trump made. PDJT has demonstrated time & time again he is a brilliant strategist and plays the long game. These media folks & yes some may be better then others are always happy to cut PDJT short always negative.

• oifoefvet1969 says:

I thought TC’s monologue was razor sharp and on point. PDJT seeming to publically disparage Sessions (really/truly his most capable Cabinet Head and Ally) was both foolish and shortsighted.

I do not agree with this boards assertions there some brilliant scheme behind the NYT interview. IMO, Hicks let PDJT shoot himself in the foot (again). The NYT/CNN/NBC/ABC/WAPO/CBS should NEVER be allowed alone in a room with the POTUS. EVER. I wish he had smart/valuable people like Laura Ingraham handling his public persona/releases/press.

If President Trump doesn’t get rid of the Obama holdovers (cant believe theyre not actively firing these people) and surround himself with tough people who will truly advise him while staying loyal through thick/thin, we’re (he is too) doomed.

• Remington says:

I spotted Tucker when he first came out of the shoot. He was all the rage with conservatives…Kinda knew up front that he was a pretender..an illusionist. I didn’t find him the least bit entertaining. ‘Never enjoyed the side show. Just a collection of liberals…UGLY..

• Patriot Lady says:

What is stunning to me is the number of votes that Hillary got! But then, Bill Clinton and Obama both got re-elected.
        “It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.” ― Mark Twain
        … and the voters who keep re-electing them, and presidents. — PL

• Patriot Lady says:

Thanks for your ‘likes’. And remarkable is that Twain’s quote was made 120 years ago along with this one: “I never can think of Judas Iscariot without losing my temper. To my mind Judas Iscariot was nothing but a low, mean, premature, Congressman.”
          Twain not only was a genius, but a prophet also?!

• fleporeblog says:

MAGA Thunder the irony in what you said will DESTROY Megan Kelly’s career once and for all no matter how many men she begs to sleep with because the folks that watch NBC think she is the enemy!

• decisiontime16 says:

Megan Kelly, a proven high priced news hooker turning tricks for Murdoch.

• mimbler says:

I know; I love the karma of the situation. The conservatives won’t watch her because they know she’s a lib, and the libs won’t watch her because coming from fox she “has” to be one of those nasty conservatives!

• Sylvia Avery says:

I will never, ever forget the first debate. I was so excited that FOX was going to handle a Republican debate. Finally! And Bret Baier and Megyn Kelly whom I adored plus the annoying whiny lib Chris Wallace would be on the job. Finally, a fair debate!

Picture me, moments into it with my jaw dropped, mouth hanging open so far flies could have flown into it as I watch Megyn Kelly with her ridiculous “woman’s question” to Trump. Boy, was I hot.

That was it for me with Miss Megyn Kelly. She was no longer welcome in my home. Bret’s eviction notice from my home didn’t come until after the Convention, but it came and it has been solidly enforced.

The good thing was I loved Trump’s response about Rosie. I wasn’t on the Trump Train yet, but I loved that he was fighting back. And besides, Rosie IS a pig.

• carnan43 says:

What do you have against pigs? She is a creature in her own class.

• redtreesquirrel says:

I cut my cable months ago so haven’t watched…….. What has Charles Payne done to his career? I always liked him. Don’t tell me he’s now a lib.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yes, Spren, I’m with you. I’m very sad about Charles Payne. I hope he will be back.

Someone who has surprised me is Gregg Jarrett. He appeared back on Fox on the weekends during the late summer months last year, and I was appalled a couple of times by his strong anti Trump comments. I vowed to NEVER watch him again.

Well, somehow after the Inauguration when the whole muh Russia thing started to really heat up Gregg Jarrett started appearing on various shows that I watch, like Lou, Charles Payne, Hannity. They had him on for his legal expertise. He was very fair, so I started paying attention to him.

He has provided excellent reporting on all aspects of the supposed “crimes” of Muh Russia, much better than Judge Nap. Now I actually look forward to the segments he is on because he explains the legalese well.

I love Judge Nap. He is a character and kind of entertaining, but I’d rather hear from Gregg Jarrett. And I never thought I would say such words!

• dekester says:

Sylvia,
            Jarret has a tremendous mind.

My guess is he was a practicing alcoholic, and is now a sober one.

Jarret, did have a hate on for your President. However he was having serious problems with the booze at the time, and was likely just hating himself.

Bitterness and self – loathing are par for the course among many allies.

He is now a stalwart, and IMO there is not a finer individual on T.V.

He is a good man

• Sylvia Avery says:

He is providing wonderful legal analysis and I am grateful for that. I hope he is able to keep the cork in the bottle and move forward. Not an easy task, but others have managed it and I hope for the best for him.

• Paco Loco says:

The beautiful thing about turning off Fox and cable news is you have so much more time to blog on CTH !

• dekester says:

Yep. There are thousands of us ( at least) that had exactly the same awakening.

The good news is few people under fifty waste their time with any of that sh**

What really gets me is at how they vacillate and attempt to draw in viewers only to twist back to ” trash trump”

God bless PDJT.

Fear not he is losing none of his supporters, in fact they are being hardened.

Remember too. That he has not even tried to fight back yet.

Look out when that happens.

Rudy G. Was by his side in Poland, and has been flying bellow the radar for months.

• ladypenquin says:

Felt the same way that night…”Finally, FOX would chair a debate and our side would get a fair shake.” At that time, my family were Cruz supporters, but I was so shocked by the terrible treatment and bias on the part of all 3 of the moderators, it was the end for me with FOX. Had already begun to drift away from Megyn shortly after she got her own show because something wasn’t quite right. She wasn’t a conservative, and it was clear that she’d ride the fence. Her behavior at the debate was beyond reprehensible.

Gave up on FOX after that except for Lou Dobbs, and sometimes I can’t handle his continuous rant anymore either. I have to trust that President Trump has some honorable people working for him and that this will all sort itself out. It may not be set by our clocks, but he isn’t a fool, neither is Jeff Sessions, and a few other of his trusted folks. They know the score…

• margarite1 says:

• pkwmu79 says:

You need to get all of your news/information from the internet; there are plenty or sources. I may watch Hannity but that’s it. Sources …. John Wick of Politics (Adam Gingrich), /r/The_Donald/, /pol/, americanthinker.com/, thegatewaypundit.com/, Styxhexenhammer666, to name a few.

• USMCLt says:

That debate was a turning point for me as well. Up until that evening, I viewed Trump as a curiosity, nothing more. Shortly after the debate, I saw my first Diamond and Silk video and realized something truly amazing was happening. I did some more research on Trump and Cruz (my preferred candidate at the time) and decided to switch my preference to Trump. Many prayers later, here we are with President Trump. May God continue to bless him, protect him and give him guidance.

• Cyber says:

Maybe they’ll figure it out soon enough as I’m not watch OAN (channel 347 on Direct-TV) instead of Fox News, although I do record Tucker. Other than that, screw them.

• chojun says:

I saw it in the first primary debate and with the punditry afterward. Essentially all the contributors plus Megyn Kelly were anti-Trump. To their credit Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity (especially the latter) have always been with Trump. Also Greta.

The decision to tilt anti-Trump must’ve been made much before the first debate. The powers that be wanted him gone at the first debate.

Fox News/Murdoch’s antics cost DirecTV a subscriber 🙂 The consequences ripple across the entire TV/Cable industry.

• aredtailblog says:

I actually had to explain to a lot of family members that I still don’t like FOX news that much despite voting Republican this election cycle.

• Tom S says:

I think Roger Ailes suffered the same fate as Andrew Brietbart a hot shot.

• TPW says:

I remember the turn……..especially with Fox and Friends who betrayed the friendship established with Trump….Fox and friends made it super obvious to me……It was when they realized Trump could when the nomination even after promoting candidate after candidate, they turned on him like a rabid dog.

• sdm007 says:

Just to corroborate look at their ridiculous polling…

• mopar2016 says:

And it sounds like Murdoch doesn’t like Chris Christie very much.
      I’m not a big fan of Christie, but I enjoyed watching him spank little Marco.
      Rubio had it coming.

• HilaireB says:

Well apparently when your coverage of Trump is split down the middle 50% positive, 50% negative (Fox News), that looks to appear “being in the tank” for CNN, MSNBC etc (>93% negative)!

• belle819 says:

Think President Donald J. Trump does not mind fighting differences in opinions, he just hates fake & hate news & Fox started spewing hate ala Meagain Kelly, reason why she got so much $$$ for her victimolagy Bio, Fox chose to lead the Presidential debates with spew…I for one expected better of Fox & knew the Presidential election would be down and out in the gutter after this first round – so sad, too bad – Trump was the only one to stand up to the Swamp.

Grew up in NY, lived in 3 other states – saying is true – If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.,,NY, NY. Sometimes the rat trap, commuting, cost of living is just not worth it, currently living in Wisconsin where the living is easy…

Donald Trump was the only one willing to Go to the mattresses against the evil Swamp Masters and call them out for what & who they are, I continue to applaud him & pray for his continued success. Amen.

• filia.aurea says:

Murdoch is a meddling scumbag, his raison d’etre is to meddle in all things none of his business – “tabloidian”. Nothing he purports is worth consideration. His mother comes from a wealthy Jewish family, although he’ll never admit to it. Wife Wendy is now long gone, and last I heard he’s married to Mick Jagger’s ex-wife. Yuck, some women will do anything for a yacht…http://eyeonfaith.blogspot.com/2011/07/rupert-murdoch-many-religious-ties-in.html

2. Atticus says:

Gee and Faux News did it (slanted away from Trump) in such a slick manner (sarc)

• Tegan says:

So, of course, this means that the talking heads on FOX have all been bought. Some, of course, willingly rose from the Swamp where they’ve been lurking (Chris Wallace, Wills, Chris St, Steve H, etc.) and now they can display their full bias and happily cash their pay checks. Others are quite a disappointment….money wins out every time in the long run.

• flova says:

Fox News has just hired Dr Death Panel himself-Ezekial Emanuel. Emanuel is an evil evil creature, pure Marxist. His lispy voice and slimy face can be seen on Chris Wallace’s panel on Sundays. He wrote the book about how everybody needs to die by 75. It was bad enough when they hired Marie Harf and Richard Fowler but Emanuel is as bad as it gets. Soon we will see Barry Soetero on Fox as a commentator.

I don’t see how Hannity survives much longer.

• redtreesquirrel says:

ROFL!!!! – Barry Soetero on Fox news…………

I’d actually watch it a few times for that, just to enjoy the karma that Hussein brings to every entity he endorses.

• margarite1 says:

That guy Ezekiel Emmanuel is disgusting on just about every level.
          I bet FOX finds out you can’t be both left and right. Their “debates” aren’t that interesting…and it just shows they have no soul.

Soul is why I love Trump…he comes out and says what he feels..America First….Western Civilization is something to be PROUD of. Don’t apologize for your achievement. Oh How I Love Trump. He has SOUL.

• Remington says:

If that name Emmanuel has a familiar ring to it, might be because he is the brother of “dead fish” Rahm- the famous, or “infamous”, mayor of Chicago.

• louche9 says:

We’ll see if Emanuel takes his own advice at age 75. My guess is that he won’t.

3. Steve in Lewes says:

So now folks, all those that still watch Fox need to stop to voice your displeasure at the Murdock boys. You also need to send a note to the Hannitys, Dobbs, Piros, Tuckers, what ever show remaining that you watch that you will no longer watch their shows because of that big, ole azzwipe Rupert and sons (kinda sounds like a old junk collector show….Sandford and son, but they were way more classy than Murdy and boys)

• auscitizenmom says:

Steve in Lewes, I’m curious about your advice. Why should we quit watching the shows that are actually positive toward Pres. Trump. Especially those of us who are aware of what is really going on. That appears to me to be “throwing the baby out with the bathwater” or “cutting your nose off to spite your face”.

• Deb says:

Having his go ratings on the shows that support PDJT is the greatest revenge and the only way to make sure at least some pro Trump voices remain on the air. It’s a propoganda war, and we can’t afford to lose our troops.

• daizeez says:

I remember a few months ago Hannity had a couple days where he had George Bush on and one when he had Michelle Fields on. He got absolutely hammered on Twitter for both. That to me is the best way to handle it. Watch and if they stumble let them have it. If they keep it up, tune them out for good and tell them why.

• NJF says:

Oh man I was triggered big time when I saw Michelle Fields on my tv again!!!

Glad Sean got the hint.

• dekester says:

Yes Daizeez,

That is what to do. I remember when Hannity had on that idiot Bush, and his crappy art work..

Sean has gone full throttle PDJT, and he has the top rated show, yet he is not in the best time slot.

If he changes..we’ll be gone.

• nwtex says:

Exactly, citizenmom!! That would be a very,very bad move!!!

• If we follow your instructions, the best conservative shows on the air will go under. The only reason the Murdochs have not terminated the shows you mentioned is that those shows have so many viewers it would kill the network. To survive, we need those shows to have such high ratings that Fox doesn’t dare cancel them, regardless of their personal political leanings.

4. Trumpstumper says:

Rest in Peace, Roger.

We’ve got this…

• WSB says:

If I were Elizabeth Ailes, I would hunt down a good attorney and attempt to wrestle the entire Fox network from Rupert! What did Murdoch and sons do that was NOT against the law?!

5. 4sure says:

The FEC should prohibit the commie propaganda news media from mentioning any thing about any POTUS candidate during the primary or gen. election. They should only be allowed to show the candidate’s actual statements with no editing or commentary. And every candidate should be given equal time.

6. 804hokie says:

It’s Us vs Them, and we will have the last laugh as we triumph.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

7. dustahl says:

Was obvious when Baier, Wallace, and MKelly ambushed Trump at the first debate, the Ok must have come from Murdock because they would not have the guts to do it , otherwise, weasils

• (@mcgrath62) says:

And Baier Kruatscmhuck and Wallace (especially) are still kicking at the legs on the stool trying to knock him off. I have turned to MASH reruns on Sunday cuz Wallace is closer to Madow in thought. So why then does Rupert have Dobbs at FBC? Does Lou have pictures?

• calbear84 says:

Hugh Hewitt and Michael Medved are permanently anti-Trump. Used to respect them both, but they’re acting like punks so I don’t listen anymore.

• piper567 says:

calbear,
          your reflection re these fools, is really an unintended consequence of the Trump candidacy.
          Until Trump announced, many of us did not know how awful these men are… but they helped us right along.
          They always talked as if they never once listened to Trump at a rally, or never watched the debates. And we never missed them. So, we knew what they do not…still.
          I too lost any respect for folks I had once tried to listen to regularly.
          This is just another gift that came along with Trump: Eyes Wide Open

• Vlad-not-the-Russian says:

Oh, Medved…He is so bad…today, he said DT should apologize to McCain and say he was wrong, and that McCain is an American hero. Now I wish McCain only the best right now, but … Medved would have DT act totally against his own instincts, blowing his “bold and brave” image as a fighter and bowing down to the man who let obama get away with everything, including masquerading as a fine, American, young man. PLUS, there’s the matter of McCain opening the door to the whole Fake Russian dossier affair. Never, Medved, never!

P.S. AND it would condone all the BS McCain has ever done in the senate.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Does Lou have pictures?

Still gasping for breath. That was great! And seriously, I watch Lou and wonder how he is able to say what he wants? How has he survived? I don’t know, but I am sure glad.

• Tegan says:

Bauer has been a HUGE disappointment….rarely watch any longer. I honestly thought much better of him.

• bsdetector4u says:

. . . . and then there’s this comment from the smug blonde.

“The question is whether this is – actually not to be too grandiose about it – because Fox News is hosting it and I’m a co-moderator, but is this actually because they have the potential to change the course of history? I mean, one of these guys could be out by 11:00 tomorrow night”.

Megyn Kelly 8/5/15 (night before the infamous debate)

Now I wonder who she was talking about. All I can say is karma’s a b tch!

• ladypenquin says:

When moderators become the Inquisition it’s not a debate being moderated. There should be no input from the moderators, except the same question to each candidate. The debate is supposed to be between the candidates, but the garbage which passes for “presidential debate forums” now are really cage matches between the moderators and the conservative or Republican candidate.

Democrats get treated with kid gloves, softballs and walks and even get the questions beforehand.

8. India Maria says:

Rupert, you are simply no match for OUR President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump. (Psst — Trump knew all this. Thus, demolished Rupert’s star, Megyn Kelly. Neither she, nor Rupert have never been the same.)

9. 4sure says:

NO more POTUS debates. None. They are a waste of time and the conservatives always get screwed.

• shannynae says:

I am an optimist so I am hoping that we will be “allowed” to have someone other than the news media moderate the debates. I would like to see some talk show hosts and I suppose having both sides represented although I would rather go full Conservative/Nationalists. Maybe Sundance? Of course he would have to wear a burka to keep his anonymity safe! 😂 Bottom line, anyone but the MSM. They have lost the privilege.

• piper567 says:

no no no !!! if the Dems decide to run Kamala, it’ll be a bloodbath worth watching!

• piper567 says:

no no no…if the Dems run Kamala, the debates will be a bloodbath worth popcorn and beer for all

10. Correct me if I’m living in another world BUT I thought we all knew this, as it was happening.
    No? Yes?

11. How wonderful it would be if the Trump administration really started using the Justice Dept against these filthy animals!

12. srr says:

Murdoch, The Most Hated man in media all around the world, OBVIOUSLY tilts Away from Trump.

Trump then becomes the most loved POTUS around the world.

There’s something about those thick Scots hides; they really don’t give a hoot what anyone thinks of them, so long as they get their job done 😉

13. Abster says:

It makes you wonder if all the sexual descrimination suits against Mr. Ailes were legit. I never believed those women, thought they were chasing the almighty dollar.

14. ALEX says:

This is why I trash FOX to anyone and everyone I come in contact with…I refuse to watch any of it but a few personalities that most of us probably do…I wouldn’t listen to Baier or any of them for one second…Mike Wallace junior is a disgrace….

They appear to be even more anti-Trump now and the latest Fake polls are a joke…I literaly laugh at these people…I can guarantee from personal experience not watching any of this including Drudge etc really improves my knowledge of what’s going on…The internet is a blessing…

15. missmarple2 says:

Well, much gratitude to Michael Wolff for putting in writing what we all surmised right after that first debate.

I did not know, however, that Murdoch owned the company that gave Kelly that huge advance.

Book deals are payoffs, pure and simple. Comey’s rumored $10 million advance is the same thing, with the added possibility that his silence is being bought.

Basically, we depend on getting news from organizations which are run by people who are crooks, Marxists, or use their power to wage personal grudges.

Idea: Buy QVC and turn it into an actual news channel!

16. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Are we ever going to see the bottom if the snake pit?

17. fleporeblog says:

I LOVE IT! You reap what you sow! Good for Roger Ailes to be able to have the truth come out after his death. I bet he is smiling today. I loved the following from the article:

Ailes might be marooned on his couch, but Trump was some ultimate culmination of the politics of the “silent majority,” a concept Ailes had helped pioneer as a young adviser to Richard Nixon; and of the “Reagan Democrats,” which Ailes had identified for Ronald Reagan; and of a permanently aggrieved outsider political identity, which Ailes had defined at Fox News.

The Murdochs, with a strict confidentiality provision in Ailes’ contract and administering a slow-drip payout of the millions owed him, were able to enforce his silence as they pursued their plan to erase his place in their corporate history. The 20th anniversary of Fox News happened without anyone uttering the name of the dominant figure in cable news.

Well Ole Man Murdoch has to eat humble pie every single day he has left in his miserable life! He has to kiss ass everyday to stay in our President’s perceived good favor. Their confidentiality agreement went up in flames when Roger passed away!

Folks we will NEVER EVER get tired of WINNING!

18. maiingankwe says:

I miss our Ailes, he was an incredible businessman who also seemed to have a heart, kinda like our President Trump.

I never really believed Gretchen and especially Megan when they spit such vitriol on the man who gave them a platform and pushed their careers into the spotlight. I wasn’t there, so I don’t know for sure what happened.its just hard for me to believe is all.

He did so much for so many people, and it’s what I will always remember of him.

• Sylvia Avery says:

It is hard for me to believe, too. Using sexual harrassment is an easy weapon.

• Mr. Morris says:

Initially I liked both Gretchen Carlson and Megyn Kelly. They were smart and well spoken.
      As time went on Gretchen seems stilted and meshed less well with her co-hosts on Fox and Friends. When she was given her own show she was pretty boring.
      Megyn was edgy, outspoken and was determined to outshine her co-host Bill Hemmer saying several times “On my show”. When Megyn got her own show, I liked her. After she won an award and flew out to L.A. For the ceremonies and bonding with other achieving women she seemed to change.
      The first Republican debate changed it for me. Megyn, Baier, and but but but Wallace attacked Donald Trump viciously. From then on I realized Fox was not fair nor balanced. Megyn was ugly.

19. MfM says:

I saw this throughout the campaign. There were many never-Trumpers as the write up says: “who found him now, with great snobbery, not of “our” conservative class.”

The attitude was he wasn’t one of ‘us’ when in reality he wasn’t part of the uni-party and they couldn’t own or control him. They didn’t want anything to do with him when he was campaigning in the area during the primaries and when he won they were shocked. They did little to nothing to help when he was the candidate and I actually wondered if they voted for him.

• Lulu says:

It’s not just the uniparty or even the muh principles – truly they are disgusted with Trump because he has a working class manner. What they have shown is their utter contempt for the people who build their cars, grow their food, dry-clean their clothes, fix their roof etc.

• piper567 says:

re folks being low info, we have to remember that during the campaign, Trump made a pretty big deal out of the fact no one owned him and he was beholden to no one.
      This went over bigly, even though many, including many of us, did not know the true nature or extent of the Uniparty. Instinct told people it was a good thing Trump could not be influenced by money. This is something people can relate to…
      Fortunately, the zeros who were reporting on the campaigns were more interested in falsifying the size of the crowds Trump was drawing than anything he was saying.
      Providence folks.
      The Bible says the blind lead the blind into a ditch.
      There you go.

20. wolfmoon1776 says:

Nice to see we had this thing TOTALLY figured out. I mean, the proof was in the morning after Election Day, but still – nice to see that our work checks as well as the answer.

21. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who recalls, the President’s Media War didn’t begin with CNN, but with FOX…

22. Bendix says:

What could we expect from a foreign globalist who obtained citizenship to get around regulations limiting ownership of American media to – Americans?

23. law4lifeblog says:

btw, remember that Jared and Ivanka are armpit buddies with Murdoch…..btwn Murdoch, their close friend Corey Booker who smeared Jeff Sessions as a racist and Ivanka rushing to have a private meeting with PP president Cecile Richards, it seems the Kushners only like people who hate our president.

24. Liberty says:

This is why all cable news needs to go extinct. Carefully crafted narratives for the sake of influencing opinions while obscuring the facts is not acceptable from any outlet.

25. So everyone in the left leaning MSM and FOX were all gunning for Trump. Planting lies, negative stories, stories that made others appear better.
    And he still won! It really is all about getting the truth out, and the people will know.

The anyone but Trump line is the most telling. Seems anyone would have played into the globalists plans except for the one lone man fighting for America.
    There was only one candidate that put the USA above everyone else. And I’m proud to say I voted for that guy.
    MAGA

26. WSB says:

We still have not heard Bill O’Reilly’s story yet.

• nwtex says:

Do you ever listen to B. O’Reilly’s podcast?

• WSB says:

I started with the first three but haven’t since. He was supposed to unravel his treatment at Fox and was thinking of starting his own network. Any news on this?

• nwtex says:

I read something in that vein a few weeks back. Nothing about treatment @ Fox but something having to do with working on more exposure…..can’t really imagine a full blown Network per se as that would be a huge undertaking costing mega bucks but we’ll see. I sure do miss his program alot! IMO he had the very best delivery and coverage of anyone.

He’s been on my mind, so in a bit, I’ll probably look around to see what he’s up to. If I come across “BREAKING News” hahahaha I’ll let ya know.

• WSB says:

There was a lot of talk about a takeover of a network already in place. I believe it was the producer who was also fired by Fox…Bill Shine.

I was so hoping to have a really strong media option by now, but I will keep my fingers crossed. We’ll have to keep everyone updated!

• nwtex says:

WSB –This is probably what you already know —

Bill O’Reilly promises to make news about his firing
          June 18, 2017

As Bill O’Reilly sees it, the same forces that led to his ouster at Fox News are out to get President Trump. And, in much the same spirit as Trump, O’Reilly is determined to settle the score.

“In the weeks to come, there will be a bunch of news stories that will explain what happened and why it happened,” O’Reilly told fans at a show on Saturday in Westbury, New York. “It’s pretty grisly. It’s pretty nasty. It has to do with far-left progressive organizations that are bent on destroying anybody with whom they disagree, including the president.”

For weeks, O’Reilly has vowed to reveal the conspiracy behind his firing, offering hints and teasing a blockbuster exposé that has yet to come.

[…]

• WSB says:

Ouuuu! Thank you for the update!

• margarite1 says:

I think it was FOX who leaked the news about the O’Reilly lawsuit settlements.

Mostly I didn’t care about his personal life although it didn’t sound so good…but was it that much worse than so many others? He usually had good stories to report and took a strong interest in fixing problems i.e. Kate’s Law. I remember him reporting on NAMBLA. I had never heard of it before.

Too much media power is in too few hands.

• nwtex says:

4 weeks ago—
          Bill O’Reilly Prepares to Launch Streaming-Video Program
          June 19, 2017

Former Fox News linchpin Bill O’Reilly told a crowd in Long Island over the weekend that he is preparing to beef up the operations of his BillOReilly.com website and launch a half-hour streaming-video program.

“But I am starting my own operation. We are going to do that,” he said to a crowd at the NYCB Theatre in Westbury, Long Island, where he and comedian Dennis Miller appeared as part of a tour. “where we will go into a studio and here it will look like ‘The Factor,’ said O’Reilly, according to a report in Newsday. ” It’s basically an experiment to see how many people are going to want this service. That’s coming and will be here before September in a robust form. But I suspect there will be another network maybe merging with us.”

O’Reilly has hired a former producer from Fox News Channel to assist him in the new endeavors, according to Mediaite. “We are assembling a team of journalists and are considering a number of options as BillOReilly.com is quickly developing into a major enterprise,” O’Reilly said in a statement to that outlet.

Both reports suggested O’Reilly’s new streaming-video efforts could make their way to a more traditional TV network. “A bunch of people are looking to compete with Fox because there’s a perception” of decline, O’Reilly said Saturday night.

Since leaving Fox News Channel earlier this year, O’Reilly has appeared to focus his efforts largely on a subscription-based podcast on his website.

27. alliwantissometruth says:

It’s simple really, there’s no longer any actual upper echelon “American” news organizations that deal in straight news or has any sense of responsibility to America & her people. They’re all bought & paid for propaganda centers for their globalist owners

It’s the same with our government. We have globalist bought & paid for politicians who lie through their teeth & have no sense of responsibility or sense of duty to America & her people

Our entire system, governmental, media & business is bought & paid for by the globalist cabal. None of it works for the people & none of it cares a wit about the country, it’s future & the futures of it’s citizens

• piper567 says:

alliwant…that’s what “Drain The Swamp” is all about.
      Did anyone think it would be simple?
      Bannon said, “If you think these people are going to give you your Country back without a fight, you are wrong.”

28. Tom H says:

We should just get the news….no “slants”…..I want to think for myself.

• Donna in Oregon says:

One America Network News. 5x the news, without any opinions. Straight-up facts without spin. We love it. Know so much more about everything. No upsetting games. Doesn’t try to drive you out of your mind. Except for Hannity and Dobbs never watch Fox or any of the MSM, including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS.

Life is so much easier and relaxing.

29. jojo says:

I got tired of FAUX FOX years ago. I dropped cable, bought a ROKU and stream what I want. Thankfully I don’t have to watch or listen to OJ all day. I can get clips of Hannity, Tucker or U-tube whole shows. None of the MSM get this adorable deplorables $$$$ anymore.

30. Binkser1 says:

All MSM are propaganda outlets. Fox News, just tries to play “good cop” to all the others “bad cop,” although they seem to have “come out of the closet” in their globalism/Progressive-ism in the past year or so. Like many of you, I was suspicious before the first Republican debate, but after that ambush, there was no doubt in my mind. The unmitigated gall of these people, thinking they know what is best for us.

31. Troublemaker10 says:

Fox was mixed, but you couldn’t miss their lack of being fair to Trump, in general. It pretty much came down to Greta and O’Reilly being fair, and Lou Dobbs and Hannity going rogue and being more positive as well as big defenders of Trump during the general election.

It’s a miracle Trump won when you realize all the powers against him.

32. Ivehadit says:

I want to thank Rupert because one of the best things we did in our household after August 6, 2015 was to get Roku and CUT ALL CABLE (except local to get a good bundle rate with our net). And then we got magic jack ..and netflix and amazon prime. Life is glorious! We watch what we want. PERIOD! So thank you Rupert and Megyn!

33. Donna in Oregon says:

Let’s face it, some in the UK are never going to get over losing us.

34. Swedishmeatball says:

It will be entertaining to watch The Murdoch boys run FOX into the ground!! Flame on boys!!

35. Troublemaker10 says:

36. Troublemaker10 says:

It’s possible Ailes gave that nudge; but I don’t think there were actual orders. If you remember, there was an internal war going on at Fox between those who liked and defended Trump, and those who did not like Trump. It was open and transparent, as well as unprecedented.

37. TONYA PARNELL says:

OANN HAS GOT A LOT OF FOX VIEWERS NOW, FOX NOT ALLOWED IN OUR HOUSEHOLD. I GET JEANINE, DOBBS AND HANNITY FROM THE INTERNET

38. dalethorn says:

I don’t remember now when I first got word that Trump was running, but since I hadn’t followed him before that and only knew that he was the real estate and TV guy, my immediate interest was that he wasn’t one of “them” – the disgusting politicians on both sides. As a side note, I shouldn’t lump Dems into the same category as Republicans – Republicans are disgusting enough, but Dems are as crazy as serial killers – I seriously wonder about their sanity sometimes.

But back to Trump – I was immediately interested when he announced, but when I heard him speak about his America First platform, I was sold ten thousand percent. I hadn’t been watching TV for several years, so I got whatever I got from the Internet, or late-night radio. The real shocker and wakeup call was when I went on vacation in August, and then went back to hotels again for the hurricane in October.

The hotels where I stayed had a policy that their lobby’s big-screen TV had to be playing a cable news channel at all times. Of the 12 days in hotels, I saw CNN about 8 days and Fox about 4 days. Fox had a variety of news, with extra emphasis on Trump. CNN had ZERO news, and were Trump-bashing 24/7. I’m old enough to know that our newspapers and TV’s have used a lot of the classic propaganda techniques to promote this agenda or that one, but nothing could have prepared me for CNN – I don’t believe that I’ve ever heard such unAmerican propaganda outside of Radio Havana etc. on the shortwave channels.

39. Xango says:

I remember someone, I trust, telling me…that Rupert is not exactly charitable , unless someone is looking his way..then ,he may pony up…I don’t know, for sure, if this is accurate..but that person works…..somewhere for F!

40. Meatzilla says:

America’s legacy Press across the entire spectrum did everything in its power to demean, diminish and ultimately destroy Donald J. Trump’s POTUS campaign…….. and in the end it becomes immediately self-evident that, other the man himself, Donald J. Trump, and his campaign staff — no one on earth worked harder to win Donald J. Trump the election and get Donald J. Trump elected POTUS than….. America’s legacy Press across the entire spectrum.

The rest of her historic drubbing was sheer sense of self-entitlement, and ignorance until too late.

41. TheWanderingStar says:

Anything but Fox News.

42. Trumpeter says:

MeAgain has ground for a suit against FOX. She lost positive market approval among her target audience following her boss’s direction. She has lost all positive sentiment, sort of like Bill Cosby, and is now unemployable due to her employers actions.
    Sue MeAgain, sue.

/sarc. Or maybe not. I can’t seem to make up my mind.

43. George says:

For me, a proud common sense PTrump supporter and uneducated in politics before this election, none of the media coverage surprised me except FOX NEWS. If it wasn’t for CTH, Sundance and the many, many wonderful positive, intelligent established treepers that I followed here every day, from the very beginning, I would still be watching FOX NEWS and probably voted for Cruz. Thank you! FOX NEWS is the media outlet I hate the most because their coverage was like being betrayed by a family member. I don’t post the negative news coverage here but now going to quit Hannity because they just had a media news break on a Washington Post Mueller story totally belittling President Trump. I know this is a major part of President Trump strategy and his enemies destroy themselves but when he he is continuously attacked my mind doesn’t go to the election, my heart breaks for the man and his family. Going to have to admit President Trump is a lot more than a vote for me. Sorry writing stinks. lol

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Great comment, George. He’s “more than a vote” for a LOT of us. He is America’s last hope.

44. Dana Doran says:

It’s amazing that most think we still live in a free country.

45. NoeliCannoli says:

I remember the News Of The World phone-hacking scandal in the UK, and AG Holder’s threat to prosecute Murdoch and review his FCC licenses in New York. Fox and WSJ shifted Left, and the “investigation” went away. Coincidence???

46. Breitbadger says:

How are we supposed to trust anything when you have media companies actively shaping news to their owners liking? That is not a free press. It’s not even close. These self proclaimed elites need to be taken down. One way or another I will have liberty in my lifetime.

47. carrierh says:

And isn’t it great that the uber rich spend big bucks only to lose? In any case it puts money back in the economy! We dipsticks so many with bucks are and thinking that as evil elites communism will take care of them. Yes, it will by taking everything you have and off you go to a slave camp or a hole in the ground, because that is how it works.