Watching the national U.S. media push the Russia, Russia, Russia: “Planet Earth Taken Over by Russians” conspiracy, reminded us of August 25th 2016 when the Hillary Clinton campaign first unveiled the theory. –Reminder Here–  It’s not necessarily a new gig; they’ve actually been beating this horse for eleven months.

Earlier today, Nigel Farage Discusses:

This evening with Judge Jeanine Pirro, Dr. Sebastian Gorka Discusses:

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Russia, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

100 Responses to Nigel Farage and Dr. Sebastian Gorka Discuss Media’s “Vast Russian Planetary Conspiracy Theorem”…

1. youme says:

Americans Claim Role in Yeltsin Win
    Consultants say they spent months in Moscow secretly devising U.S.-style strategy.
    July 09, 1996

2. Bruce says:

The media sounds like the little boy who cried wolf too many times. They are not winning the hearts and souls of honest hard working Americans.

3. RedBallExpress says:

The media doesn’t realize the average Joe doesn’t hate the Russians. They are spinning in circles like a monster truck with one wheel broken off.

4. youme says:

• Jimmy Jack says:

Victor blocked me bc I disagreed with him about the Sunnis and Shias coming together. SHM. So odd. I promoted him on twitter and routinely RT’d him. Disagree on one point (which I am still convinced I am right bout btw) and get blocked.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I’d rt that but I can’t bc I’m blocked! Ugh.

• Joe Blow says:

There are at least a few pro-Trump people on Twitter who are, IMO, rather touchy & easily given to blocking people. TW isn’t the only one. I’ve made the personal decision not to engage with those people if I value their tweets enough because I know they can have itchy trigger fingers, although it shouldn’t have to be that way.

• NYGuy54 says:

They get hammered by CTR trolls and ultra libs. I completely understand why they block people quickly. Negative engagements put you in that same category.

• mimbler says:

Exactly. Trolls can disrupt a thread to where the real people don’t find it worth following anymore.
            For example, I like Scott Adams, but about 20 trolls make his comments unreadable. I block them as I find them (they change their accounts when enough people block them), so now I can read the comments section.

So anyway, I wouldn’t take it personally, when these people are blocking hundreds of trolls who are trying to prevent their message from getting out, they probably use a pretty coarse filter!

• Apparently, Mr. Wictor sees his Twitter account as a place where he can express his personal takes on world situations. He does a superior job of researching and carefully explaining his considerable insights, many of which are spot on and have been expressed by no one else anywhere.

Mr. Wictor is, however, quick to block anyone who tries to get in front of his numerous followers and hijack his threads. It’s his right. His audience isn’t there to become distracted from the points Thomas is making or to read your thoughts. I think he’s made it clear that arguing is not his thing, and if you want to argue, take it somewhere else.

Perhaps you helped bring Thomas Wictor some followers, and they should be grateful, because he often brings clarity to a confusing world. They are now HIS followers, however, and he gets to control the content of his own Twitter account. Too bad that you have lost access to the insightful thoughts of a great mind.

• Wend says:

He is amazing (TW) and I think you really hit the nail on the head, Nibbler.

• md070264 says:

Spot on, that is my take also on Mr. Wictor. Big time out-of -the -box thinker and researcher.

• gainny says:

“Too bad that you have lost access to the insightful thoughts of a great mind.”

I’m not on Twitter and I can read tweets (so long as the accounts aren’t set to private). A blocked Twitter user can just log out of Twitter and read the feeds.

• Brian L says:

He is wrong. They’ve been fighting over who the true heir to Mo was for about 13,999 years.

5. Great interview by Dr. Gorka would have liked to have seen the Judge’s opening statement.

6. It is incredible to watch the media self destruct. They have plenty of globalist and corporate money to keep going for awhile, but their reputations have been utterly destroyed. They are an embarrassment and it is delightful to see them squirm. I now await the same in 2018 for the faithless politicians in the GOP.

7. Donna in Oregon says:

The media must love the taste of crow….they keep shoving it into their mouths, and talking with their mouths full.

• Minnie says:

CNN – 13

Nick at Nite – 11

😂😂😂😂😂

• I’ve just had the opportunity to do my small part in this war. Went to Las Vegas last week. Saw NO television at all in the airport. Just ads on the flat screens. BUT, at my motel, there was CNN! So I went to the desk and asked them to change the channel. Told her I didn’t like CNN. She sadi, Okay, what do you want on? I said, how about sports? So that’s what it was.
        Next morning, another TV in the breakfast room had CNN on. I asked a woman sitting next to me to ask at the desk for a channel change. She just said, Okay, and did it. Soon, the channel changed! Ahhhh! The Power of One!

• Thank you! What an honor, Ad rem!

• Remington..... says:

Interesting…my wife told me I was crazy when I asked the guy running the breakfast room at the hotel to remove CNN while on a trip to Prescott. He did so…I’m not saying she was wrong, but…

• uvaldegirl says:

I didn’t even have to ask at an Orange County, CA hotel yesterday. Fox News not CNN in the restaurant.

• Covfefe-USA says:

I do the same at the car wash.

• maiingankwe says:

I wrote a story on the Open Thread a few days ago how I would change the channel in the hotel lobby to OAN from MSNBC. I didn’t just do it once or twice, but countless of times. Every time I changed it I would giggle knowing I was ticking someone right off. Plus, I knew later it wasn’t the desk people either.

The person would even try hiding the remote too, which would get me laughing harder, they weren’t very good at it I can tell you that. Hiding it under the local travel magazines, what a hoot.

I didn’t feel bad at all doing this, and when I would walk through with my family they would patiently wait for me to find and change the channel and then off we would go. I can guarantee there was steam coming out of whoever’ head, no sense of humor at all I bet, which made it even more fun for me.

My happiest moments was walking through the lobby and seeing OAN on.

I know there are a great deal of Treepers who travel and conservatives everywhere, it would be great seeing all of us asking for a channel change or being lucky like I was and do it ourselves. It’s not often they allow their remote to float in their lobby.

• Yogy Bear re-runs are out viewing CNN…..Gee, I wonder why…..

8. Minnie says:

Wonderful, Sundance, thank you 😁

Two of my very favorites – Dr. Gorka and Mr. Farage.

2 scoops of ice cream for everyone!! 🍦🍦

“Collision Delusion” indeed 😂

• fleporeblog says:

Minnie, Dr. Sebastian Gorka is one of the best spokesperson for our President! He loves our President and our country. I can listen to him say over and over all day, “President DONALD J. TRUMP”. It puts the biggest smile on my face. He has such an incredible way of destroying Barry from Hawaii in every single interview without ever mentioning the POS’s name. If god forbid Sarah and Sean are both sick on the same day, Dr. Gorka would be an incredible replacement. He will have the press running out of the room because of the MOABs he would be dropping on them.

9. Ted Koehl says:

Off topic-but your ad keeps playing through the video repeatedly.

10. Jimmy Jack says:

I went and shopped at a Russian grocery store today just for spite.

11. Archie says:

Don’t forget the blather coming from Fox News about Russia. Disgusting. Hopefully the lemmings in the republican electorate will disavow talk radio (battered conservative syndrome) and Fox News (anti-intellectual) and all become enthusiasts for this site!

• thluckyone says:

YES! AbsoLUTEly!!

• R-C says:

Even the male no-name nobody doing the interview with Mr. Farage (the one wearing a pink tie and a fake tan) got his digs in: touting ‘our own Chris Wallace’ (as if there were ANY use for that guy); defending the press in general, and attacking the so-called “steady drip, drip, drip out of the White House”. (This would be one of the main reasons I do NOT watch any of this stuff first hand. Chapter 1 in the future best-seller, “Why R-C Cut the Cable”. They’re IDIOTS. The only way I see these this stuff is in venues like this, watching specific clips for a specific reason. There is NO scenario I can imagine that sees me return to watching broadcast or cable TV, which is infested with delusional fools like pink tie guy.)

Juxtapose pink tie guy with Dr. Gorka, who absolutely cut a swath through the entire media cabal with his “collusion delusion” comment, and brushed them all off with a laugh.

• NC PATRIOT says:

Rush & Hannity on talk radio have vigorously defended PDJT since his election !

12. fleporeblog says:

Dr. Gorka is absolutely right that Americans outside the D.C. bubble are seeing everything our President has done in the first 5+ months.

Our Lion’s APPROVAL numbers in Ohio (his overall approval percentage is 13 percent HIGHER than his disapproval percentage) from PPD’s most recent poll conducted during the first week of July. What is so exciting about our President’s approval numbers in this poll is that the margin widened by 3% points from their earlier poll in May.

From the article linked above:

53% Approve versus 43% Disapprove in Ohio (we won the state by 8.1)

From the article linked above:

President Trump still remains popular in Ohio. Fifty-four percent (54%) of likely voters in Ohio approve of the job President Trump is doing, while just 41% disapprove.

13. wheatietoo says:

What pisses me off is the way the Leftist Foreign Media parrots what the enemedia here says.

They refer to “the scandal-ridden Trump White House”…as though it is the truth!

What “scandals”?
    It is all made up! It’s all a bunch of media lies!
    There have been No Scandals.

• Minnie says:

Radical media will never allow truth to get in the way of their narrative.

Unless and until it hits them in the pocket.

Boycott of sponsors, unlikely.

Loss of corporate share/ratings, plausible.

It’s already begun – CNN/13 😂

The American people are awake.

Media are their own worst enemy.

• there’s a story over at the dm this evening, about how jared and ivanka have run away from their duties in shame over the new “muh russia,” to attend the sun valley thing. the comments are full of lies; many of the same people saying the same thing in every post, regardless of how many times they’ve been corrected. some times a bunch of deplorables will invade the comments section and red pill everyone….but it’s clear that soros’ payroll is still handing out checks.

14. ediegrey says:

Nigel sure shot down the Fox guy’s defense of the media, he didn’t have much to say after Nigel summed up the situation nicely. Glad they brought up baby Charlie Gard, Nigel has been covering that well. So important in every way, especially for his parents and of course, the little lad. Praying he gets to come to America.

15. labrat says:

Jesse Watters did an awesome job defending Trump on the Five last night, but I can’t find the video. 😦

16. Will Janoschka says:

I love the picture of Donald and Vladimir. https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/07/trump-putin-1.jpg The Donald looks presidential, while Vlad wants to know how much that hairpiece costs and where to get one. Vladimir needs such while riding horses. Perhaps some deal can be worked out!

17. G. Combs says:

PRESIDENT TRUMP: ” Vlad, Once we wipe out ISIS why don’t we start on these guys?”

PRESIDENT PUTIN: ” It’s a deal!”

18. B Woodward says:

Obama’s AG Lynch lets the Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya into the US without a visa. And the Democrat group Fusion GPS (which was involved in the Russian dirty dossier) sets up a dirty trick by getting the Russian lawyer to meet with Trump Jr. Then Lynch, illegally instructed the CIA to record the Trump Jr meeting using Manafort’s cell phone, even though the FISA court denied Obama’s request to spy on the Trump campaign.. Is that entrapment or what? How many other laws were broken? When is special counsel Mueller and his 15 Clinton lawyers going to investigate the real crimes? Maybe Mueller’s failure to investigate the real crimes will be his downfall.

View story at Medium.com

And Forbes has an article stating that Russiagate is actually Hillarygate.

19. mypitztop says:

It is a great deal of fun attempting to analyze the myriad of DJT strategies. He is attacking the msm, which causes them to up their game and fall into HIS TRAP and then further self-destruct.

I do wonder why he doesn’t go after the REAL enemy, the globalists who pull the strings of the puppets of wall street, international banking, big labor, congress and msm? (And from comments from many on this blog, apparently patience is running thin with the BLAME GAME dumping on Attorney General Sessions, Vice President Pence, Jared Kushner, etc.) But then I realize, our President IS going after the globalists – everyday – in REAL ACTION and NOT WORDS.

And quite possibly one purpose of attacking – WITH WORDS – the globalist lapdog media is to keep them from reporting HIS WINS against the globalist regime. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Besides being a master CEO, he is also a master magician. The msm are so fixated on his attacks on their phony egos and pride they are not seeing his real trick, the chipping away of the multinational coup which took a firm grasp during Bush I.

Our vote for President Donald J. Trump not only gave America its last chance, but gave us a front row seat to the best real-life movie of all time.

So enjoy DJT’s volley of word bombs onto the msm bunkers. An incredibly devised distraction! The truth is that all print media are rapidly dying, both financially and in relevance. Local TV went ken and barbie and personality news decades ago. Cable and broadcast do not do news; they do opinion. But, they are still the main source of spreading the globalist agenda. When they finally self-destruct (CNN is now 13 in viewership?), what will the globalist elite have left to talk their talk? Blogs? Impossible to maneuver. They need a unified transmitter to funnel the bs of billions of blogs. Wound the msm and you make the globalists walk their walk in a wheelchair.

And you have 4 to 8 years of severely lacerating the caliphate of the one-world-movement.

God bless our President Donald J. Trump

20. jmclever says:

On a winning note: a local pizza hut that used to have either ESPN or CNN on its dining room televisions has changed it to children’s educational programming. We are making a difference! MAGA!

21. maiingankwe says:

When Nigel Farage gave a shout out to all of the Americans who have been supporting little Charlie, I thought of the many here, especially Big Mama TEA.

So many Treepers have really done us all a service by finding as much information as they could on the net in regards to little Charlie. They did an amazing job and all of our prayers I am sure is what helped get this doctor over the pond to check him out this Monday and Tuesday. Nigel was right, this is a big win for the little Charlie. I pray the best works out for this innocent boy and his family.

22. starshollow88 says:

Weekend Kilmeade is annoying, he’s always anti-Trump. I didn’t watch because Pete isn’t there this weekend but good for Nigel for speaking the truth. Both the UK and US are dealing with elites, MSM and their mouthpieces not willing to accept what the citizens voted for and it’s a constant, everyday fight. Really sad thing to be happening and very unfair to voters (or a danger to our Republic for a party not to accept the results, as HRC once said) but I guess we knew it was just beginning and it wasn’t going to be easy. The good thing, everyone is exposed to who they really are after these elections.

23. Mike diamond says:

We love you judge j right on !

24. p'odwats says:

Over the weekend I visited a used bookstore in southern California where I live and bought a Blacklisted by History by M. Stanton Evans. I know this book came out ten years ago, and I’ve seen it mentioned in various conservative blogs and heard Ann Coulter talk about it in an interview around 2008. I can’t wait to read it. I’ve watched various videos and have done some light reading on Joseph McCarthy. He proved without a doubt that the Russians infiltrated our federal government in the early fifties with the help of Democrats and far left elements in this country. Some of them like the Rosenbergs and Alger Hiss committed acts of treason against our nation by passing along atomic secrets and other classified US government files over to the Soviets. I just find it ironic that the Democrats are now pushing their own “Red Scare” accusing a Republican president of collusion with the Russians when it’s been proven for decades they’ve been buddy buddy with the Kremlin themselves. Joseph McCarthy has been lambasted by the left for sixty plus years, but as far as I and many of you are concerned, the man is an American hero. An unbiased historical review of the man will vindicate his actions.