A Weeks Worth of CNN’s Russian Narrative Destroyed in a Minute…

For an entire week CNN has been running an ongoing story, based on a single source, about President Trump not going to confront Vladimir Putin about interference in the 2016 election. Note the running CNN narrative via the chyrons:

Then this happened…

Any questions?

This entry was posted in media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Russia, Secretary Tillerson, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

350 Responses to A Weeks Worth of CNN’s Russian Narrative Destroyed in a Minute…

1. Howie says:

CNN hit by Photon Torpedo

2. Too Real says:

I am answering with this article piece from The National Review:

The West and Its Discontents President Trump speaks in Krasinski Square in Warsaw, Poland, July 6, 2017.

by The Editors July 7, 2017 7:02 PM

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449323/trumps-warsaw-speech-critics-decry-talk-west

Edit by Admin

• 17CatsInTN says:

National Review, huh? Sorry, don’t think so. Have lost all respect for them. I’ll stick with Sundance. 🙂

In all seriousness, after spending over a year here at the Treehouse now and having continued to explore other writers, there is NO ONE out there that comes anywhere close to the accuracy, research and plausible predictions (that turn out to be dead on correct) found here. I just can’t hardly even read anything else any more. I do, because I still want to keep my toe in the waters, but no one else really gets it to the extent we do here.

JMHO.

• frjas says:

I second that!

• CiscoKid says:

X2!

• dayallaxeded says:

muh greatly overblown opinion too! in truth, SD is the best ever in this field and ive been heavily into research and analysis blogs and online ‘zines since 2001. don’t always love the writing style, but the content and the clearly honest, patriotic and humane spirit that shines through is beyond compare.

• 17CatsInTN says:

Yup. I’ve read all my life and followed many writers/researchers/pundits over the years. As I said, he (she?) is, bar none, the best truly conservative voice around.

• Most of us here are political junkies. We all have our own choice of “reads”. And I could find fault with the CTH, but that would be a pretty short post. Overall, the analysis here is just so much more in depth, realistic, and pretty accurate, generally against all anticipation. And, let us not forget, it is quite unique. There are some great sites that pander to the tabloid side of Washington, such as TGP, and BB. I know most read them all. But for real analysis of where things are headed, this site rocks. Plus, deep down, I think we all feel pretty fantastic, because we KNEW that Trump would win the moment he announced. Therefore, we all have our finger on the pulse of the nation much more than 90% of the MSM, and they get paid to do exactly that. And that feels great. It is the bonding compound among the readers.

I would tell others, but I am not so sure that Sundance wants any more exposure. I’d hate to ruin a good thing. If we are asked to go spread the gospel, then count me in, but until that time, I’m just happy with the reading.

• olderwiser21 says:

My sentiments exactly – thanks for putting them into words…..

• shannynae says:

Nicely stated and I concur. Also, I stopped reading the comments at most of the other sites that I visit because it is just a cesspool of filthy language without any substance. The treepers here are intelligent and thoughtful people with some wisdom thrown in the mix too. I learn from all of you and enjoy the comments very much.

• deanbrh says:

“Don’t always love the writing style?” Please, please, please, let us have a look at a writing style you think is better?

• G. Combs says:

I think he is talking other good blogs not Sundance.

• mightyconservative says:

Style is different than content.

• deanbrh says:

Duh! George. And “Style is different than content” is incorrect. Style is different FROM content is correct.

• dayallaxeded says:

Easy. Best writing style in U.S. English–Ambrose Bierce, especially the humorous works. Read and learn. Great writing for more leisurely enjoyment/edification: Chaucer (if you understand Middle English), Charles Dickens, Thomas Hardy, H.L. Mencken. More modern styles: Bradbury, Heinlein, Hunter Thompson are good samples.

SD, as an example, uses words like “therein,” “within,” and “wherein,” where the simple preposition is better. A more precise style is better for short factual writing. Do I call out those minor stylistic issues in every post? No. I take them as idiosyncrasies that reflect a mind engaged in conceptually large, interconnected fact-finding and analysis and working quickly to get the results out. For all of this, I am very very grateful. If SD wrote in the style of the King James Bible translators, the substance would be no less (nor more) excellent. If it were God’s will to tighten up all of our diction, that would be a good thing. But my prayer is that it is God’s will for SD to be blessed in life and in this endeavor and to continue to shine the light of truth to help us all along! Thanks, SD!

PS: My mother, grandmother, and favorite aunt were all English teachers–I freely admit, I may be a bit “tetched.”

• navysquid says:

I agree. What makes CTH, in addition, to Sundance’s writing and research, is the expertise by so many other readers who come here as well. I know a thing or two about the intelligence field but when it comes to the other topics written and discussed on here I will many times just sit back and read others subject matter expertise and add that knowledge to my database.

• Dash says:

After their Never-Trump Manifesto National Review lost all credibility in my eyes. I will not forget and I certainly won’t patron them or drive them traffic. Even if all of the “conservatives” that wrote that garbage write a retraction and eat crow I still would not forgive them. The sunlight revealed their true motives.

• The only writer of any consequence is Andy McCarthy and he wanders sometimes. The rest of them are die hard never Trumpers, a complete waist of time!

• rsmith1776 says:

There is the odd aberration there. McCarthy, yes. Krikorian. Dr. Victor Davis Hanson became a Trump supporter, ***RELATIVELY*** early (before the election, I mean not early enough, but at least at the half-decent level of recovery of a Rush Limbaugh, which I am tempted to forgive, if he doesn’t do “it” again), and he is a good man, attacked by his own Anti-national Review readership all the time, but he needs to find a decent outlet for his articles. No way you can sell decent merchandise in a dirty brothel like Goldberg, Williamson, and French’s compromised outlet.

The problem with The Treasonous Review is that they are even worth they opportunists, they are overwhelmingly unrepentant, vulgar, hateful, dishonest, despicable traitors. I’d rather give the time of the day to Maureen Dowd or Rachel Maddow than to THESE people, to whom I foolishly gave money for many years.

There is more honesty (not to mention intelligence) in Sundance’s little finger than in the entire corrupt, diseased body of the disgusting, rotten entity once known as “National Review”.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

McCarthy is always acute, but was not a Trump fan (not a knock on him). Victor Davis Hanson and Conrad Black are the best they have.

• catmom says:

Agree completely.

• ReloaderBLK says:

Wretchard at The Belmont Club had this role for many years. But it has been a long time now since Wretchard produced writing the likes of which he was known for. The Mantle has passed to Sundance.

• Sam says:

17cats,

I have been reading here for several years and Sundance’s analysis and predictions are usually spot on. The rest of the Treehouse crew are wonderful too.

• Stringy theory says:

You speak for countless numbers of us. CTH is the go to place for timely and accurate information and analysis. National Review–just another anti-Trump, neocons rag.

• Ain’t that the truth!

• ok4ayl says:

The only other rational writer I read on a regular basis is Victor Davis Hanson, you might give him a look too…..:)

• georgiafl says:

Bravo! – this is on all-time record liked comment and well-deserved!

• Curry Worsham says:

Besides McCarthy and Hanson, this guy, Continetti, is terrific.

From the column:

You just have to be selective.Trump doesn’t just want victory over ISIS. What he is calling for is nothing less than a reinvigoration of national spirit, of confidence, of pride in America and her allies. “Our own fight for the West does not begin on the battlefield — it begins with our minds, our wills, and our souls.” These are more than remarks to the Poles. They describe a world of sovereign nation-states, governed by peoples proud of their histories and confident in their futures, united in common cause against the enemies of civilization, of freedom and human dignity. And Trump presents a challenge in the form of a question: Are we still made of that stuff that populated a continent, became an industrial powerhouse, went to the Moon, and defeated the Kaiser and the Führer and the Emperor and the Politburo? I hope the answer is yes.

• rsmith1776 says:

With all respect, while some (few) authors and some (few) N. R. articles are not bad (such as the one you quoted), I’d friendly suggest *not* to link here and not to give clicks to this disgusting rag of treason and hatred. The Antinational Review is even lower, on an ethical ladder, than Carlos Slim’s NY blog or Amazon Bozo’s Washington Compost. The difference between bona fide prostitutes like NYT and WP and diseased sex workers with claims to sainthood, like Antinational Review.

The degree of venom they’ve consistently and hysterically thrown at the President, both as a candidate and since he was elected, was so disgusting and irredeemable that whichever half-good works they did in their skewered past have been more than erased from the book of good memories.

I do strongly hope that these lowlifes will go bankrupt – they’ve made a repulsive mockery of the name “conservative”.

PS Please do not take this as a personal attack. I DO feel strongly on the issue but against the nest of treason itself, not against misinformed readers.

• Could not pay me to read anything from the National Review

• Ad rem says:

Please don’t take up our valuable space by copy/pasting entire articles….a simple link will do. Our readers are intelligent enough to find the article if they so desire.

• Thanks for this article, that I wouldn’t have otherwise come across (mainly b/c NR isn’t on my daily read list).

• garysutt says:

Do you think anyone is going to read a 900 word paragraph? Even my middle school students know better than to submit something like that.

• waltherppk says:

“if necessary, by force of arms.” (since there is no “if” about need for defense of liberty)

should read instead

“necessarily by force of arms” (which is only practical when all responsible citizens are skilled by practice in their uninfringed absolute right to be armed, to keep and bear and properly use their arms)

• Troublemaker10 says:

Thanks Too Real. That’s actually a good read and makes a significant point.

• Jimmy Jack says:

The last three paragraphs of that article were solid.

• LEET says:

It is arrogant, asinine and condesending comments like this one found in the NRO article,

“When it comes to that elevated oratory associated with the dignity of the Oval Office, Donald Trump has often shown himself neither gifted nor inclined. ”

this makes national review insufferable and not worth reading.

• rsmith1776 says:

I found a slogan – written in their own pretentious style – which may improve the Anti-National Review’s sagging sales:

“With us glorious impotence masquerades as ultimate sophistication”

• Minnie says:

And yet you brought it here 😐

Not worthy of our time or attention. If one wishes to read that “opinion” all one need do is tap the link.

• dayallaxeded says:

I think the growing consensus is to quote the pithy part here, if one can stomach even looking at NR to begin with, but NOT to post links here, so as not to drive any traffic to the traitorous site. It would, indeed, be much better if NR would go quietly into the night and spin off its staff to other publications that are true to their content–i.e., let the GOPe cucks go to a cuck corner and let the real conservative writers find or make a solidly conservative publication.

• We love how Trump talks to the American People, too bad they still don’t get it!

• kurt72 says:

This is the best place for news and high level opinion anywhere. SD and the treepers are brilliant! I’m still learning at 59 and would like some advice. What American and /or world history books do you recommend? I’m currently reading Douglas Brinkley “History of the United States” and Bill Bennetts “America- The Last Best Hope” series. This place has awakened an urge to learn more about our heritage.
          Kurt.

• mightyconservative says:

LEET, I wonder if they mean: “they being a knife, we bring a gun”, or “the Cambridge police acted stupidly”, or “if I had a son, he’d look like Treyvon”, or……..

• Gueppebarre says:

According to that measure, Obama, with his soaring rhetorical bravo-sierra, using all kinds of swelling words to say absolutely nothing, is the epitome of “presidential-ness.”

The NR is a butt load of crap –

• georgiafl says:

Actually – the article defends Trump and criticizes Vox and the other leftist voices that call defense of Western and Christian values ‘racism’ and’ white supremacy.’

We are all hair-triggered and still angry with the National Review for their 22 writer anti-Trump tirade and whole magazine dedicated to smug, superior Never Trump sentiments and their derision of Donald Trump during the entire campaign – and they richly deserve our contempt!!!

As Sundance said, their weak apologies are really not enough.

Maybe a whole National Review magazine praising Trump’s policies, political talent and saying we were wrong would do the job!

Right now, I have enough fair and balanced, sophisticated, in-depth political analysis to read right here at CTH.

• rsmith1776 says:

Honestly the President doesn’t need the smarmy, self-serving, slimy “defense” of these people. Long after the election Despicable Williamson (the one of “Ape rides elevator” infamy) compared the President’s sons with Hussein’s sons (Saddam not the other one, Barack).

Eternal shame on them, with their candidate McMullin and the rest of the TRAITORS.

• joninmd22 says:

National Review has wholly discredited itself and should be ignored as it slides into extinction. The GOPe destruction of its brand should be a lesson.

Hear that Kevin Williamson, your yellow rag should die.

3. kinthenorthwest says:

Used this next door for another comment…But it does fit here with a different comment…

CNN reporters realizing their lies have been revealed for the lies they are. .
    Or Use you own comment if you would like.

4. joanfoster says:

I don’t need a Wild Turkey high any longer, Trump winning is keeping me on Cloud 9. Watching CNN implode is a thing of beauty, a train wreck in slow motion where only the bad guys get hurt.

• Howie says:

They are frantic now.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Just love love my Trump High….I have my moments but over all I would say I am 95% THRILLED THRILLED with President Trump.
      So Very glad I was on board with Trump from the beginning…

• 17CatsInTN says:

I said from the very beginning, once I chose Trump, there are going to be things I probably won’t like, but he was the ONLY one voicing my frustrations and offering solutions I could get behind. To my surprise, so far, there are relatively very few things I’m going aughhhhh about. I’m probably at 98%. The most wonderful thing is, he is tackling everything he said he would tackle and getting things done at record speed in spite of almost 100% opposition by everyone except those of us who voted for him. His cabinet is to die for in their intelligence, efficiency and no nonsense, get it done manner. It is truly amazing.

• TheMachine says:

Agree but I have to say I am now at 100%. Any politician that DOES WHAT HE PROMISES deserves every right to make mistakes along the way. I am no longer negative on any Trump miscue because he is the only politician in my lifetime to have proven his word and intent to be true.

• 17CatsInTN says:

You’re right. The only one I have a problem with is the Mueller gig. That’s my 2%. We’ll see how it all turns out and I may have to eat crow over it–which will be fine with me.

• Jimmy Jack says:

My only issue with Mueller is if he represents a threat to Trump. I am NOT okay with anyone or anything that is a threat to Trump or his agenda.

Btw, the more I watch Trump and hear every word he says the more convinced I am he has the hand of God on him and is anointed for this role.

• 17CatsInTN says:

It’s the people he’s hired that concern me.

Yep, yep, yep. There were prophetic words from 3 different people (that I know of for sure) predicting he would be president. After listening to those words multiple times over the last year or so, they have been accurate so far in every respect. Some things have not yet come to pass dealing with the Supreme Court (two things specifically have), so I’m watching those events to see how all that washes out as well. Interesting times.

• mcclainra says:

• 17CatsInTN says:

I don’t, at least not yet. We are not hearing about the military stuff because this Administration is not divulging plans and strategy–other than annihilation. I’m fine with that. What we DO know and have heard about has been awesome. JMO.

• “I agree totally, except have grave reservations about McMaster, Powell, Kelly, and Mattis.”
                I call TROLL on this

• TatonkaWoman says:

Oh, Machine…you said it perfectly.

• M. Mueller says:

Machine, we’ve waited a very long time for this, haven’t we? Ever since they took prayer out of schools, all we heard was, “Everyone lies.”

Mostly, I just can’t even believe this is happening!

• TheMachine says:

It’s been 50 years for me! Because of Trump, my political outlook is a little Pollyanna-like because I believe there will be more “truth tellers” in the near future.

• M. Mueller says:

I pray you are right. We just have to keep on bringing the young ones with us. I’m dealing with 2nd through 8th graders, and I think they are getting it. Colleges can’t compete with grandparents (and parents) who have been talking – and feeding them cookies – since they were little. 🙂

• Stringy theory says:

Me also, Trump 100 percent.

• I have been lambasted on this site before for saying Trump is not the kind of person I would hang out with (I can be clumsy with my words sometimes). But the fact is, that is the reason I love him so much. He is our attack dog, our antidote to all the poison and swamp creatures. I am 100% behind everything he does, and my job is to deal with the occasional slight discomfort. He is doing what needs to be done. I am sure I would have felt the same way about Jackson. I guess we are not used to someone with a set of cajones that can be seen from space.

• 17CatsInTN says:

No, we’re not. Only those of us old enough to remember Reagan have ever seen it in the last almost 4 decades.

• TheMachine says:

I agree Reagan is the closest we have seen, but even he was nowhere near what Donald Trump is currently doing. Donald had to fight almost every single politician, celebrity and media reporter around him. Reagan had some resistance but it is paltry compared to what Trump has to endure. I have never witnessed this much courage and this must chutzpah from an American president or politician for that matter. The thing I love most is that no matter who is whispering in his ear, wife, daughter, son-in-law, other republicans, his cabinet, etc… it seems that Mr Trump is going to do what “he” thinks needs to be done. The man truly is working for the American people.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Yes unlike other past presidents, Trump is keeping his promises instead of doing the opposite of what he promised.

• dayallaxeded says:

PDJT is exceeding the Reagan legacy in that regard already and not even a year into his first term. When he gets back from G20, I am looking forward to some good news about “The Beautiful Wall.” I know they’re working on it, planning, taking bids, etc., but sure would be a morale booster to hear more about it.

• Sr.PegCJ says:

Same here!

5. patrickhenrycensored says:

Trump Broked Us,………..again

6. rumpole2 says:

Trump-Putin meeting runs into overtime watching CNN FakeNews Memes

7. Gil says:

So will maxine waters sit down and zip it? The preponderance of CA democrats spouting off is tiresome.

8. rumpole2 says:

CNN People….

9. SeekerOfTruth says:

Good business people often start with their potential ugly stuff especially if it is not likely the most key point to get it out of the way and then more on to the good stuff to leave on a high note.

Weak people are afraid to talk about the potential bad stuff at any time. They are afraid to confront their fears. Not Trump. He is perfectly happy in his own skin and who he is. No regrets life style.

10. Old Lady says:

It’s more than a weeks worth destroyed at CNN. CNN was pretty much destroyed this week.

11. willvecchio says:

CNN must clean out all their on air talking heads and their producers in order to just begin to regain a semblance of credibility. The process would take years. Their brand is worthless at this point.

12. deplorabledaveinsocal says:

Cognitive disconnect… they really reported their narrative was false?

13. Trump – the f**king master does it again.

Today was his greatest maneuver yet. He killed the entire Russia story in 4 easy moves.

Move #1: Start narrative off that DNC is hiding evidence from being investigated
    Begins morning in America with tweet that ‘everyone is talking about Podesta and the DNC’s refusal to allow review of server.

Podesta steps in it – replies to his followers calling Trump crazy (what’s new), the mainstream liberal media all covers the tweet war. Now – Everyone IS talking about it.
    And whola, it is brought to the world’s attention that the DNC is blocking anyone from reviewing potential “evidence”. Remember, the masses can’t understand Podesta’s replies, without reading and understanding what Trump was tweeting about, first.

Move #2: Make World understand that Trump and Putin never colluded on anything

Trump says something along the lines of “It’s a great honor to meet you”
    The media goes nuts, tweeting and reporting everywhere how trump was “honored” to meet Putin
    What those idiots didn’t realize, is that while they were highlighting the word “honored”, they unintentionally brought the focus to the phrase “Trump meets Putin” – which insinuates that they’ve never met.

That blows a huge hole in their Trump/Putin 2015-16 relationship and collusion narrative.
    In fact, it kills it altogether.

Move #3: Get the World on the edge of their seats to what Trump/Putin talk about in meeting
    It was no coincidence that Trump met for about 5 times as long as previously scheduled. 2.5 hour meetings, that the entire media thought was supposed to be half an hour.
    The media, getting antsy and on edge, start tweeting and spreading throughout the world that meeting is “going on for hours… what can they be talking about?”

Move #4: Kill the narrative that Russia meddled, and put focus back on what DNC is hiding

Tillerson comes out to a hungry starving, salivating press, just waiting to write their Russia story. Tillerson explains that Trump grills Putin on election meddling stories in the press and from IC
    Now the left is confused. Trump doesn’t seem like a guy that colluded to do anything. They just met for the first time today (Trump and Putin made that well known for obvious reasons) – and
    Trump is forcing the Russian President to answer to the U.S. media’s call for blood.
    He brought it up more than once, in fact.

Putin denies any involvement and brilliantly demands to see evidence.

Which of course, we don’t have…. Because if we remember Trump’s morning tweets – the Democrats refuse to cooperate with evidence.

The Democrats will forever refuse, of course, to ever cooperate, because they are the only criminals that can be exposed as frauds and traitors in this illegal coup attempt.
    And just like… the Russia story is over…. Unless the Democrats want to hang themselves into many prison sentences, a lifetime of Republican super majorities, and the total collapse of their party. We’ll take that too.

Well done President Trump – today might have been your most brilliant maneuver ever!

14. KPomeroy says:

Putin probably got a good laugh out of that. (They both did.)

15. Harry Lime says:

CNN riding a bike…

16. fangdog says:

As a whole the Libtard Media are just not that smart of people. They lack a common sense gene which is not lacking in normal people. The main issue is deranged emotion. A Libtard does not know the difference as to what is good for Americans and what is not good for Americans.

Libtards see dysfunction and misery and think it should be shared by everyone. Normal Americans see opportunity and wish it for everyone. Libtards see a finite pie whereas, normal Americans see an infinite pie.

Libtards see it, “You are what you are because of something else”. Normal Americans see it, “You are what you are because of yourself”. Libtards think it is all about “dependency”. Normal Americans think it is all about “self-destiny”.

17. A2 says:

…the beatings will continue until morale improves…
    (Couldn’t resist)
    😀

18. rumpole2 says:

CNN banners across pinch-faced moonbats.

THE CNN MEMES make themselves. LOL

19. fleporeblog says:

CNN is minutes away from disappearing once and for all off the face of the earth! The damage they have done cannot ever be reversed. Even their avid followers have had enough. They were constantly told that DJT would not win for over a year and a half. November 8th a MOAB was dropped. They were told he would never make it to Inauguration Day and a 2nd MOAB was dropped at 12:00pm on January 20th.

They were told he would be impeached prior to reaching 100 days in office. On April 29th another MOAB was dropped. Muh Russia was heating up and James Comey was going once and for all rid the world of the President when he testifies. Once again a MOAB hit their viewers. June 20th was the day that Ossoff will win GA 6 and America will apologize for their grave mistake. The MOAB that night came from the crowd at the Handel headquarters chanting for 15 seconds straight, “Trump, Trump, Trump!”

James O’Keefe has destroyed them the past weekand they have inflicted their own wounds with their response to the meme and today this bomb is dropped by TREX. Whatever few viewers they have left are folks that enjoy nothing but losing!

20. JAS says:

The handshake took all of ten seconds. The MSM analyzed it nonstop four FOUR HOURS.! 🙂 Winning!

21. mandarr2 says:

Anyone out there with dreams of being a sitcom writer needs to find a new vocation. No one could write this stuff……………….!

22. Katie says:

So let me get this straight.

First it was “hacking” the election. Failed.
    Then it was “collusion” with the Russians. Failed.
    Then it was “influencing” the election. Failed.
    Now we’re at “meddling”. OMG! MEDDLING!! That will fail in another day or so.
    What ever will they invent next?

• maiingankwe says:

Ferret2,
      Well, that was interesting in a few parts. A ten second delay just in case there might be an airplane disaster, we can’t have people in the airport seeing that. I can understand since there are people who do not like to fly.

What I didn’t like is how they thought our President Trump has a peculiar way of thinking that cnn is fake news. Nothing peculiar about it if you ask me.

In addition, they used a 2014 Pew Research declaring they are the must trustworthy news source on the market. Yeah right, get real, that was how long ago, and so much has happened since then and they sure as heck know it too. So, more fake news.

I so wish we could get cnn out of all of our airports. I was actually reading the article in hopes I could find a way. Thank you for posting it though. I did appreciate it.
      Be well,
      Ma’iingankwe

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Excellent! This is how they locked in CNN everywhere. And this explains how they lock it in a companies, too. I’ll bet this division sells the propaganda to corporations. And we pay for it with our tax dollars.

23. rumpole2 says:

A Giant International corporation stalks, spies on, and threatens to Doxx a US private citizen #CNNblackmail

When will indictments be issued?

• WonkoTheSane says:

It’s possible that no indictments are forthcoming because Very fake new CNN faked finding the guy who made the meme. They made up and wrote the confession so they weren’t really blackmailing anyone.

“Our defense is fake blackmail!” 🙂

24. rumpole2 says:

Here’s a thought…

MAYBE the Russians “hacked” CNN.

They have been gradually replacing the anchors, reporters and contributing “guests” with copies, or at the very least lobotomizing the originals?

25. conservalicious says:

My new Lego Figurines…

26. Watcher says:

President Trump tweeting to podesta and the DNC today was timed precisely.
    Putin probably confirmed what President Trump knows,
    Muller show your cards.

27. lyfsatrip4us says:

Has it ever occurred to anyone that perhaps the Whitehouse now knows who ‘may have’ leaked that intel in the first place? I put nothing past them now as I’ve seen far too many ‘stings’ transpire and the administration weeds out the obstructionists or shines light on the subversion going on. Give it some consideration.

28. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Aye yaye yaye.

29. MaineCoon says:

30. quintrillion says:

Isis is Pissed

31. Vince says:

Actually this was more a win for CNN than President Trump. I don’t have a name for it, but this is a technique the press uses a lot. Probably the time they use it most is just after a mass shooting.

Say there is a mass shooting. From the time the shooting is first reported, to the time the shooter is identified and we know something about him, is usually about a day or two. This gives the MSM plenty of time to run stories speculating that the shooter was a right wing extremist. Was he a southerner? Maybe. Maybe he was a Tea partier. Maybe he was a racist and was a gun collector because of racism. They produce a flood of stories, each speculating that some conservative is to blame. Then the shooter is identified as a muslim, for example. They will run this story once, and the shooting will no longer be reported.

A conservative watching this will think that the mainstream media is run by idiots, because shooting after shooting, the shooter is never identified as a Tea party/Conservative guy. The media is always wrong. But here is the reason they do it. They don’t care if they are wrong, they were able to use that short window of time to smear conservatives 100 times. And they weren’t lying, because they were just guessing. The identity of the shooter wasn’t known. So when the truth finally comes out it was bad news for their allies, but they still won the smear ratio by 100:1.

• rsmith1776 says:

I *wanted* to disagree with this, and then . . .

• WonkoTheSane says:

Historically, you are spot on, but there’s a new sheriff in town and he’s pointed out how they are dealing from the bottom of the deck. Once you know the sleight of hand, it’s easy to see.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Exactly. The media has become identified as cultural Marxist manipulators and psy-op merchants by enough of the population, that they have lost credibility with all but the true believers. They have basically lost their hold over culture.

We assume the perp is Muslim, and that the press is lying. We assume Soros is behind the group, and the press is lying. We assume it didn’t happen the way they said, and the press is lying.

Yes, their cadre of leftist true believers will still believe them, but WE DON’T NEED THEM.

• aprilyn43 says:

@Vince – Then we need to do the opposite, & keep it up for 100 Xs longer!
      Which is why the names of Kathy Giffen, Modanna etc should still be on our lips!

• deplorabledaveinsocal says:

I have a name for it: it is called lying. Another is malpractice.

• True. But that is when the targets aren’t fighting back. Now we have our man in the WH. he is giving as good as they get, and it is working.

This is why they are angry and making fools of themselves. Good analysis tho’. And something we should be aware of. But CNN are going down.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

I agree that this tactic is intentionally done.

Then, when the media finally get a story that fits their world view, it seems like the one guy is merely one of a million.

–This is what is freaking out all of the young, impressionable people: the message that white, Christian capitalist men are responsible for all bad things is blared out at all occasions.

32. aprilyn43 says:

My oh my whatever will CNN talk about?
    Oh they’ll think UP some “Fake News” story….
    Trump… One Zillion to CNN.. ZERO Loser!
    CNN = Criminal New Network or Crazy Nincompoop Network

33. aprilyn43 says:

My oh my whatever will CNN talk about?
    Oh they’ll think UP some “Fake News” story….
    Trump… One Zillion to CNN.. ZERO Loser!
    CNN = Criminal New Network or Crazy Nincompoop Network

34. WonkoTheSane says:

35. EveryDayWoman says:

CNN is one huge steaming pile of horse sh*t!

36. Coldeadhands says:

In the meantime, the President sent two B1 bombers from Guam over the Korean DMZ. While there, the B1’s dropped dummy bombs before departing.
    They were reportedly accompanied by S.Korean fighters while over Korea.

The fact that the supersonic B1 is nuclear capable can’t be lost on the Nork dictator.

37. M33 says:

I seriously think Trump is making CNN stock take a dive so Trump Corp. can purchase the network.

• wheatietoo says:

Mmm…nah, I don’t think so.
      CNN is so full of entrenched leftists that it just needs to die away, forever.

It is a brand that cannot be salvaged.
      Besides, it would be unethical for Trump to be involved with purchasing CNN after he had a hand in it’s demise.

That’s not the reason he’s doing this.

38. yucki says:

Translation from the German, Politically Incorrect:

Hamburg Morgenpost: Editor-in-chief’s hate campaign against US president

The Hamburg Morgenpost, which counts itself as “quality press”, shows once again just how degraded its journalists are from the top down. Back in November of last year, in line with a bunch of other “decent media”, the paper called US president Donald Trump a “horror clown”. And now just in time for the G20 summit and the arrival of Trump in Germany, the paper is handing out stickers today under the motto “stick one to Trump” [wordplay; “sticking one” means “bitch slap to the face”]. The paper asks everyone to put up the stickers everywhere in Hamburg, as many as possible.

39. rumpole2 says:

As Casey Anthony is to baby sitting or Jodi Arias is to sharing a shower with your ex….

….. so CNN is to News.

40. wheatietoo says:

I have thought all along, that the main reason ‘why’ Obama & Co came up with the fake Russian story…was because Putin knows a lot of incriminating secrets about them.

Oh sure, Obama needed a reason for doing the ‘unmasking’/spying on Trump…
    But why Russia?
    Why not some other country?

I think they’ve been afraid of Putin and Trump getting together.
    It stands to reason that Putin & Trump would get along…they both are nationalists and are anti-globalism.
    Both Putin & Trump are against muslim terrorism.

So I think that Obama & Co were desperate to ‘poison the well’ so that they could later dismiss anything that Putin revealed to Trump.
    They wanted to be able to say…”You can’t trust anything that Putin says.”

By letting this drag out for so long, it is the DNC/Obama/MSM who have damaged their own credibility…moreso than they have damaged Putin’s.

The icing on the cake will be the investigation into the ‘unmasking’/spying.
    And this starts with Susan Rice getting grilled about it.

I hope that Rice is just the first, and they haul in everybody that was involved in illegally using our Intel Agencies for political spying.

41. millwright says:

I’m wondering if the current CNN pogrom isn’t a negotiating tactic by Zucker to make CNN less attractive to AT&T ? Or, alternatively, force the FCC’s hand ?

42. All of the Democrat sauces seem to be fake. It’s all just anonymous fake sauce.

43. Sayit2016 says:

CNN ” sources” have not gotten a damn thing right yet—well… except they were forced to report Trump won the Presidency…..and that was under duress……

44. Greg says:

What’s the point of Mueller?

• rumpole2 says:

Hopefully to expose DIM corruption while failing to find any Trump team wrong- doing.
      The Trump team were only active a year or so. I really dont think Mueller can find anything, but The Dims, Hillary, Obama and all the other crooks have done plenty.. it’s obvious already.. and any sort of look into the matters surrounding the “Trump Collusion” hoax will find a lot of other stuff. Whether they act on it, or even pursue it, remains to be seen.

45. gerkenstein says:

Another week of completely fake news. No surprise.

46. wolfmoon1776 says: