Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Louise Linton Getting Married Tonight…

President Trump, First Lady Melania Trump and lots of family and friends will be attending Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin’s wedding tonight to his long-time fiancee Louise Linton.

Secretary Wilbur Ross let the secret out last week when he was introducing Secretary Mnuchin at a conference in Washington. Wilburine said he and his wife “extend our congratulations and look forward to seeing you wed your dear fiancee, Louise Linton, on Saturday.”

Secretary Mnuchin, 54, has been engaged to Ms. Linton, a 36-year-old Scottish model/actress, since 2015.Β  Ms. Linton and Secretary Mnuchin were both involved in movie production companies.

In late May, Linton agreed to step down as chief executive of Dune Entertainment, a company that Mnuchin had divested from when he joined the Cabinet, after Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Oregon, raised questions about possible ethical conflicts in her position with the company.

(More Wedding Pictures HERE)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Melania Trump, Uncategorized, US Treasury. Bookmark the permalink.

121 Responses to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Louise Linton Getting Married Tonight…

1. Travis McGee says:

This will drive them nuts too.

2. Stringy theory says:

Lovely lady. Congtats Secretary Mnuchin.

3. Aintree77 says:

I wish them many years of wedded bliss. It is not an extraordinary wish to make as it does happen to many couples if you are fortunate enough to marry your soul mate or whatever else we call blissful compatibility.

• H.R. says:

I keep my mouth shut most of the time. It’ll be 41 years for Mrs. H.R. (born Scottish, not native to this country) and me this October. Politically and financially, we see eye-to-eye. Everything else well, let’s just say, sometimes polar opposites, yet soul mates, work out quite well.

Congratulations and best wishes to Secretary Mnuchin and his very lovely bride, Louise. I wish you many, many happy years and a couple of healthy, happy children thrown in would be a blessing.

4. Suite D says:

As an uncontrollaby happy husband for 52 years I can defintively declare that MARRIAGE is man’s best chance for eternal bliss happiness on earth. May God bless you both as you embark on life’s greatest adventure! MAGA!!

5. NJF says:

Congratulations to the happy couple.

6. sundance says:

7. todayistheday99 says:

If you watch the documentary “President Trump”, the final episode of the Circus, there is a shot of Steve Mnuchin right when Trump is called the winner, and he has a massively excited reaction.

8. sundance says:

• H.R. says:

Oh gosh! Better picture than the lede. She is a catch, but so is he.

Don’t blow it, Steve!

• maiingankwe says:

Oh, he looks so happy! And to me, it looks like she really is too. Not only is she a beautiful young lady who dresses with class, I bet she is as smart as a whip too.

May our Creator bless them with many years of happiness together and may the Angels sing with joy. A marriage can be such a beautiful gift. And love? Well, love between two people is simply amazing.

• maiingankwe says:

I just received an unexpected text at the same time I had hit send for my comment above. My husband from work just texted me the words, “I love you.”

He’s not feeling to well and had asked me earlier if I could get him some sudafed for when he gets home. I told him they would be here when he walks through the door. And about ten minutes after that I received the above text. I sent him one back telling him I was just thinking about the love I have for him.

We’ve only been married fourteen years, but I can’t ever see us being apart, I can only see us growing old together. We both lucked out with each other; a home run.

I wish the best for this couple and hoping they hit a home run as well, a hit out of the park! The news of their wedding just makes me so happy and full of smiles.

• margarite1 says:

I like her black Hermes Kelly bag she is carrying in photo at top. They appreciate.
        She is gorgeous – quite the catch. Looks rather like Ivanka.

• mikeyboo says:

That was my first thought when I saw a photo of her alone. She looks so much like Ivanka. If you are going to resemble someone, a lady could do a lot worse than to look like Mrs. Kushner.

• waltherppk says:

9. Troublemaker10 says:

I really like Mnuchin! He’s a straight shooter with a smile.

Big congrats to them!

10. President Trump: SOLUTION to DUMP the CONGRESSIONAL Uniparty

Propose a law that OUTLAWS any FAMILY MEMBER of members of Congress from participating in a business that can be affected by legislation or government action.

Trump’s leadership-by-example:
    β€’ President Trump’s Business Blind Trusts.
    β€’ Jared and Ivanka separating from their business involvements.
    β€’ President Trump’s EO forbidding government-employee Lobbying for 5 years.

Make the 2018 Election about REPLACING everyone who failed to get this law voted on or passed.

Problem Solved!

RE: “Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Oregon, raised questions about possible ethical conflicts in her [Mrs. Mnuchin-to-be] position with the company.”

• Lucille says:

What possible “ethical conflicts” is Wyden thinking of? Sounds like projection.

Isn’t it amazing how Dems/libs/lefties are always blathering on about women having outside-the-home careers (of course they don’t think of in-home motherhood a career), but Wyden is pretty much putting Ms. Linton back in the home and jobless.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Lordy! Every where I go–there he is–Ron Wyden…. Can’t get away from this guy. Please make it stop….

• spren says:

But of course, there were no ethical conflicts whatsoever with the incest between people in Obama’s administration and close relatives in the major media. These progs are really very sickening hypocrites.

• Or dhimmicrats in general when it comes to spouses being involved in banking. Both Maxine’s and Nancy’s husbands made out like bandits (literally) with banking shenanigans over the last decade or so.

11. TONYA PARNELL says:

SHE FAVORS IVANKA

12. Donna in Oregon says:

Best wishes! Congratulations!

13. In AZ says:

These commie Dhimms need to challenged when they bring up possible ethical conflicts.

I would like to see Wyden’s connections and how ethical he is.

• jkcinsalem says:

He’s a clandestine lobbyist for the Wilbur Vault Co.

• H.R. says:

In AZ: “These commie Dhimms need to [be] challenged when they bring up possible ethical conflicts.”

Hmmm… I believe Bernie Sanders might want to chime in about his Mrs Sanders ethical lapses right about now.

Waiting… waiting… waiting… zzz… zzz……… Bernie?!? Bernie?!? Bernie!!!!

• Bendix says:

People like Bernie can’t see ethical lapses connected to GOOD, and running a college is GOOD, because colleges are tax-exempt because they do GOOD. Whatever is done in pursuit of GOOD isn’t wrong. Because it’s GOOD.
        Donald Trump is BAD, because he’s successful, and success defined in terms of making money is BAD. Unless, of course, you use that profit to do GOOD. Like Starbuck’s. They are GOOD because their customers are PC minded SJW types, and Starbuck’s weighs in and says the right things about social issues.
        That big bad Donald Trump is actually losing money in his quest to do GOOD in government somehow escapes Bernie.

14. ecmarsh says:

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Mnuchin.
    Old Stevie is smiling in those pictures. She is a lovely lady.

15. Bull Durham says:

Steve has the probability of being one of the nation’s great SOTs. IF the tax bills, repatriations, infrastructure and trade deals follow on from Healthcare reforms, the US will see a long period of deficit reductions, foreign investment inflow and massive long growth. He and Wilbur are a great team, good for workers, entrepreneurs, regional banking and investors. They understand how a rational capitalist system must be managed with good government and not a heavy hand or regulations.

16. robertnotsowise says:

Our kids go to school together and even though their mom is his previous wife from what I have seen he is a super engaged dad and loves his kids more than anything. FWIW. Shows his character

• Angry Dumbo says:

I like hearing more of the family side of our PDJT and his team. I hope to hear more of it in the months and years to come. Good family is instructive.

17. SonFlower says:

Mnuchin seems like such an adorable and wonky finance dweeb. I hope and pray that Louise Linton is his perfect match from heaven, the real deal, to compliment and Bless his life.

• Great couple. I hardly ever pay attention to ‘celebrity couples’ but I like them and find them interesting. Steve’s got a geeky alpha deal going on, I really find attractive. Louise is a beauty, she emanates intelligence, elegance and a classy kind of sexy. MAGA.

18. golsono says:

Aye Laddie !

19. tommy lile says:

God Bless Both of You………

20. Another hottie on our team!

21. camulla says:

I didn’t know he was getting married.

• deanbrh says:

She sat a bit behind him at his Confirmation hearings and it was hard to listen to the hearings because her expressions and looks were so captivating and also noticed by the FOX reporters. Next to Melania and Ivanka, she looks so tiny, as if a strong wind could whisk her away. SUCH a beauty!

22. beaujest says:

Best wishes and thanks for helping our country getting back on track !

23. Alexsandra says:

PICS IN! πŸ™‚ Daily Mail again best at First Lady pics, Pink. πŸ™‚

• georgiafl says:

Everything but the Bride and her gown….but no doubt that will be coming.

The Trump ladies look lovely in their pink gowns.

• NJF says:

I was thinking the same thing, no pics of the bride. These were clearly from the arrivals.

Looking foward to more pics!

• NewNonna!!! says:

Did you see the pix of the bride and groom with VP Pence?? Bride’s dress was beautiful!

Two comments re the pix:

1- In the pix of the bride and groom w President Trump, First Lady, VP Pence and wife, you crack me up, Mr Trump, with that smile of yours!!! WOW!!

2- In the pix of the bridesmaid getting out of the car and going up the stairs??? What an awkward gait but maybe it was bc of the GARBAGE on the ground in front of the first step. WTHeck!!????

God bless the wedded couple (& our POTUS and First Lady & family and all our prez’ staff).

❀️

• Thank you. Melania looks gorgeous. Beautiful dress! So did ivanka in a pretty pale pink dress!

24. rf121 says:

Ok. I’ll go there. If Steve was a plumber in Boise, ID then this would not be happening. Otherwise all the best to the happy couple. 😍

• janc1955 says:

Fact of life: In the circles in which these folks run, the men trade on their success, the women on their looks.

• margarite1 says:

A lawyer once told me that every good looking woman should make the best catch she can.

• steph_gray says:

The character Lorelei Lee in “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”: “Don’t you know that a man being rich is like a girl being pretty? You might not marry a girl just because she was pretty, but my goodness, doesn’t it help?”

I prefer the days when movies were not afraid to state truths like this.

• Lucille says:

If Steve the Boise Plumber had the brains of Mnuchin, he would not only be the best plumber in town, but he would start out with a small firm with one or two plumbers, grow it in a short time, and soon nearly own the plumbing business in the state of Idaho.

Along the way he would find a woman to love, have several children, follow his religious faith, donate to charity, see that his kids had good educations at schools which teach the superiority of capitalism under a Republic with a Constitution that puts government under the hand of the people, not the other way around. And he would not look at others who were even more successful than he and begrudge them anything.

25. Pam says:

Louise is a very beautiful lady. Mnuchin is a very lucky man. I wish them many years of happiness.

26. Trumpfan1 says:

Hey, do not just post. I want the pictures……

27. Lovely couple! Congratulations to both of them!

28. missmarple2 says:

I like this post and the Daily Mail article for 2 reasons: I like Secretary Mnuchin and wish him the best, plus it will make the libs froth in rage.

I have discovered I like having cabinet officers who are famous and successful in their own right, and I like fancy gowns and white tie. NO MORE PANT SUITS!! YAY!!

29. Texian says:

Aw Steve, you rascal you..! She’s pretty as a pie supper. Congratulations!

30. waltherppk says:

31. waltherppk says:

32. G. Combs says:

Where do our Lions dig up such gorgeous smart women?
    This administration is truly Blessed and so are we and our country.

Many happy years to Steve and his beautiful bride.

33. sundance says:

• Abster says:

She is just beautiful. I love that dress.

• BT in SC says:

Awesome photos at the Daily Mail. The comments, however… so nasty! [Probably one of the reasons I don’t bother going there very often.] I know it’s been discussed on another CTH post, but for the life of me, I just don’t get it, the “TDS.” Sure, a lot of us vehemently disliked [okay, hated!] o’bozo, but I never, ever saw such atrocious, foul, obscene and repulsive comments posted by us, at any site, anywhere, as are posted by them. A few examples: curiouschak says, “Melanie always looks so miserable. Does trump beat her?” Free the world 00 responds, “Republican so who knows.” [What the he!!?] Foxes says, “Star studded event… don’t see no A listers here just old farts with young birds who f there way to the top of the money tree…” James says, “Plastic surgery and orange spray tans for everyone.” PooPoo says, “In that first picture she looks so unhappy and dead behind the eyes,” Born Free responds, “The bride, Mrs. Trump or both?”

Pages and pages of them – at least half of them, at a quick glance, are from the U.S. I’m not even going to bother. Enough is enough. Very, very few positive or nice comments, and those, of course, get the red “down arrows.” Here’s one, from aldiboronti of portsmouth that says, “Usual hypocrisy from limbs. It’s OK for them to be loaded but when it comes to Rich Republicans somehow it’s evil. As for the libs on poverty row (probably most commenters here) the envy is sickening. aldiboronti had 13 green “up arrows” and 14 down “red arrows.” [I evened it out with a green up arrow.] James from Illinois, responded, “Unusual indeed. Next you’ll opine about the Citizens United ruling.” James had two green up arrows and one down red arrow. [I evened his arrows out, too.]

Disgusting. 1677 comments, mostly negative, at 7:45 on a Sunday morning. And, with that, I am going to go get ready to go to Church. Wishing Sundance and all the Treepers a fabulous summer Sunday!

• K2P2 Ribbing says:

I don’t read the comments there, and I don’t need you posting them here for me to read either, thank you very much!

• BT in SC says:

So, move along then. No one forced you to read my comment. Read what you choose or don’t choose, but don’t tell me what you appreciate being posted or appreciate not being posted if I’m not directly responding to you – I wasn’t. You don’t get to decide what gets posted for comments and what doesn’t; the Administrators, here, have proven themselves, over the course of a half dozen or so years, to be more than capable of handling their responsibilities insofar as following the rules that Sundance makes and adhering to the policies that Sundance sets. I bet, if they need help, they will ask for it. If you would rather operate under a different set of rules, or new policies, the blogosphere is wide open – it beckons you. Do whatever it is there that you want! No one will stop you at your own site; YOU will get to choose everything you read at YOUR own blog!

Geez. An awful lot of snarky attitudes and name calling, lately, here at CTH, with some who seem to think they can say whatever they want to whoever they want. Many of us have been here for a long, long time, whether we’ve been loud or lurking, and it appears as though we seem to be under attack by just a few. Frankly, it is more than a bit disheartening to see such hostility doled out by visitors to other visitors at someone else’s home. The “troll” pointing, the concern that gets mounted as soon as someone disagrees with ONE specific point, the piling up… For example, last week a lurker – Franksomethingorother? – was attacked mercilessly when he [I think it was a he] said he had voted for PDJT and would again, but also happened to mention in one of his comments that “the line was too long to wait.” Without reading, in full, what he had said, BAM! He was attacked by someone. He was told in no uncertain terms that conversing with him was simply not going to happen because he wasn’t worthy of the keyboard strokes – apparently he wasn’t “genuine ” enough, and finally, as the icing on the cake, he got jumped on and called a liar! The poor guy had a different take on things, said a couple of things that several others vehemently disagreed with – and then, as if the attack wasn’t quite enough, he was – quite erroneously- called a liar! Flat out, called a liar!? A couple of us, who had read his comments [we choose to read his comments – apparently others did, also], came to his defense, because he absolutely did not say what he was accused of saying, and it was obvious that someone thought they’d won a game of “gotcha!” when the actuality is that that person did NOT take the time to read his entire comment. [See, Sundance’s numerous posts: Read what you are commenting on, before commenting. {Paraphrased.}] It was quite pitiful what happened, as well the group that gleefully piled on, thinking “Ha! Knew it. A troll.” Did he get an apology? Not that I saw; perhaps he has received one, since then, though.

The rules haven’t changed. We can agree to disagree with one another, so long as it is done respectfully. My gosh, how mundane and silly would it be if we all came here and had the exact, same thoughts and comments?! Most of us can handle the responsibilities that go along with being an adult. We don’t call each others “names,” no personal attacks, and, of course, certain derogatory terms are positively off limits. Treat others as you wish to be treated, and if you think your perspective is warranted even though you have not personally been asked for same, at least try giving it a go, first, with even the teeny, tiniest modicum of a respectful request. Going about doing so as a demand is sure to make the sharp knives come out, and likely won’t work quite like you thought it would. You know that saying don’t you, k2p2? Something about flies and honey? No matter. Bless your little knitted heart, and thank you so much for sharing!

34. wheatietoo says:

Congratulations to the happy couple!
    May they have a blessed life together.

Looks like they had a lovely ceremony.

I am grateful to both of them for the sacrifices they’re making for our country.
    Like with our President…they could’ve enjoyed a nice private life, but instead are giving that up to help him make our country great again.

I have never seen a Vice President perform a marriage before.
    Hadn’t ever thought about it…but it must be legal, right?

35. rumpole2 says:

Treasury Secretary, Steve Mnuchin, 54 Marries Louise Linton, 36

Spotted in the crowd… you guessed it… #WanderingHillary

36. zephyrbreeze says:

Beauty is as beauty does, and like our first lady, this young woman seems to glow from within, radiating goodness, and wholesomeness. A good marriage can keep you young at heart.
    My 34th wedding anniversary is coming up this week. So worth it.

(And the left has Lena Dunham in a bathing suit. I don’t know what to say except…
    Whatever you do, do not click on this link:)

Lena Dunham Flaunts Bikini Body at Charity

37. NJF says:

Mrs. Pence looks lovely as well.

38. blognificentbee says:

Wow, a real princess dress, exquisite!
    And, also,…I want her waist!

• BT in SC says:

See my comment, above. That was MY waist… I am going to print Louise’s picture and hang it on my refrigerator. Inspiration! And, although I know I’ll never, ever have such a teeny, tiny little waist like that again, at this point in my life, I know I can work a little harder to keep it from increasing even more. If Louise’s picture is right there, on the ‘fridge, I’m going to pause before reaching into the freezer for that Breyer’s gelato. [Pause? Ha. Full stop!] To you, Mrs. Louise Mnuchin, a YUGE thank you!! It is, after all, bathing suit season…

39. Snow White says:

We’ll be sharing the same anniversary day with Sec. Mnuchin… we celebrated 11 years of marriage today. God bless him and his lovely bride.

40. MfM says:

Melania looks lovely without overshadowing the bride.

41. Jlwary says:

As a woman it so nice to see women bringing CLASSY back! I love the bride’s dress! And their is something sweet about her name being Louise…

42. trumpsbamagirl says:

When you think of all that many of the cabinet members gave up in order to serve our country- they are the epitome of true patriotism and proof that our President is a master negotiator!

….and you gotta admit, Republicans typically are much better looking and appear much happier than their counterparts!

• GAPTOG says:

‘…and you gotta admit, republicans typically are much better looking and appear much happier than their counterparts ‘

That’s partly bc they wash, wear clean, pressed, in good condition clothes, comb their hair and look gentle, genteel, gentlemanly and don’t flaunt but don’t hide their Femininity.

Good examples, I think!!

43. MOA says:

No problem with A grade health insurance there.
    Survival of the financially fittest. I supposed I shouldn’t be ashamed.

44. daughnworks247 says:

Louise was the MAXIM model. Remember?

45. moe ham head says:

he must have a giant johnson