President and First Lady Arrive Back in Washington DC…

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump have arrived home in Washington DC.

This entry was posted in media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

268 Responses to President and First Lady Arrive Back in Washington DC…

1. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Oh no!!! I just had a horrible thought!! What am I going to do next week without sightings of Melania’s shoes??? Criikes! Or Melania dresses, or Melania….. Must have my daily Melania. Help!!!!!!!!

2. mireilleg says:

Did you see First Lady Melania shake hands with the service men on detail. Did you ever, ever see Michelle O or the other hag do that? What a gracious lady. It wasn’t forced, or stunted just a genuine hand shake.

3. MVW says:

Foreign policy needed to be shored up before the budget. Obamanation Care needs to be repealed and replaced. Then Tax reform and reduction can be done with the budget.

The leakers are useful, but at some point need to be ditched for reputation reasons. I suppose there have been enough leaks to justify deep cleaning of the deep state. I hope so at least.

Time is the only revealer in this case and it is a long game and includes the 2018 elections.

• redtreesquirrel says:

I have been anxiously awaiting repeal of Ocare and Trump’s new Tax Reform. It will be like a balm on my soul when that happens.

4. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Very thankful that they are back safely. Thank you very much, Sundance, for my first trip to the middle east and my third one to Europe!

5. WeThePeople2016 says:

Thank God they are home and that they had a successful trip. Thank you to Sundance for all of the great reporting on this trip.

6. Now that he is back, what is he going to do about the state department lifting the cap on refugees coming to this country? They are doubling it now. Is Trump going to stop this?

Right after what happened in Manchester too. Pay Attention Mr. President.

• JC says:

He hasn’t stopped paying attention since announcing his candidacy, and he’s been well-briefed on this situation and others with more accurate information than we have received through – ahem – the media.

Take heart; as the Manchester terrorist tragedy infuriates us and breaks our hearts, it makes the President’s blood boil, and strengthens his resolve to protect the American people. The ME and Euro tour manifested his commitment to us… in spades.

7. FL_GUY says:

What an amazing trip for President Trump and thanks to Sundance and the gang, we got to experience it as well.

I can say that I have never followed an administration like I have President Trump’s. So many historic, wonderful and exciting things are happening, I don’t want to miss any of it.

With the election of President Trump, I see signs of improvement locally: now hiring signs are all over the place and a new and improved 3 mile bay bridge is under construction. President Trump knew it needed to be replaced when he was here right before the election and it’s happening. I am confident that before President Trump finishes his two terms, everything he said he was going to do will be accomplished and we will have a strong, safer and prosperous country along with a safer world. MAGA

• Brenda copely says:

Yes. It will be vital that the voters keep Democrats and RINOS out of office or things will revert back and decline even further. The Democrat party and complicit Republicans along with the MSM are the enemies within.

8. Concerned Virginian says:

So I noticed that President Trump was “all business” when he stepped off Air Force One and over to Marine One per the video. I think this will be an “interesting” week ahead.
    I also went through all the TCH articles about this very successful trip and found many photos of our stunning FLOTUS, which I saved on my computer. Now, when I need a “FLOTUS Shoe Fix” I’ve got them. Thank you, Sundance, for posting so many photos of FLOTUS on this trip!

• flova says:

Apparently, I didn’t see it but Judge Jeanine on her show this past weekend highlighted all of our beautiful First Lady’s fashions she wore overseas.

9. claire mann says:

what a glorious, spectacular week as we watched Donald and Melania represent, defend and praise our United States of America and oh, how the countries reacted with such respect and ceremony…
    now we are back to reality and have to watch Donald do battle with those horrible, deplorable dems………..don’t worry……he’ll survive……

10. Robin Rio says:

We

11. Robin Rio says:

Oops, finger was too fast! I love the coverage and commentary Sundance provides! I’m sooo proud of President Trump and our beautiful First Lady. I have never followed an administration this close before but I feel compelled to witness the rebirth of our great country. Thank the Almighty we have been given the chance to save our beloved nation.

MAGA!

12. beaujest says:

Hollywood and their crap movies have been replaced by the “Lion and the Lady” travel show !

13. botvinnik says:

Glad they’re back…I was certainly anxious about their security, not so much in Saudi Arabia or Israel as I was at the G7.

14. Honeybee says:

So glad the Trumps are safely back home. They represented the US magnificently….so very proud! I hope they get some well deserved rest before the jackals start their never ending attacks on them.

15. I love Melania’s traveling outfit.

16. TigerBear says:

So relieved they are back on American soil. Was very concerned for them in Brussels Germany. Yet not so much while they were in Saudi. What a remarkable change that has taken place in the global scheme of things. A few decades ago I’d have been concerned if our President had ventured to Saudi and unconcerned about a Brussels visit.
    Yes, times sure have changed!!!

17. James W Crawford says:

Two observations.
    In spite of all the speculations about First Lady Trump rebuffing President Trump’s attempts to holdher hand, they are holding hands in this video.
    Unlike the Obama’s, the stairs are actually wide enough to enable the Trump’s to hold hands!

18. Sloth1963 says:

Did anyone else notice the 🙂 in the gates as the First Couple are decending the stairs?

19. Gary says:

Not only does the President return the guards’ salute but he shakes their hands, and the First Lady does too !
    MY GOD, it is GREAT to have CLASS back at 1600 Pennsylvania……….