Always remember the basic rule that has been proven accurate 100% of the time:

• When the CIA wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with the Washington Post and ABC. (and vice-versa).
  • When the State Dept. or FBI/DOJ wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with CNN and the New York Times. (and vice-versa)

This consistent pattern has NEVER been broken.

Tonight using “unnamed” and the most vague descriptions of  “anonymous sources” The Washington Post creates a fake news story specifically timed to release at the 5pm hour to hit President Donald Trump.

Transparent Media Agenda:

• First indication is the timing of the Washington Post news release (5:02pm EDT).
  • Second indication coordination with NYT for immediate follow (6:26pm EDT)
  • Third indication – Same exact pattern as Flynn intelligence leaks. Identical timing.
  • Fourth indication – Same use of entirely anonymous sources: “former American government official” ie. an Obama official.
  • Only 3 U.S. Officials actually in the room with first-hand information:  National Security Advisor HR McMaster, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Senior Adviser for policy, Dina Powell.
  • Publication motive/intent – The Washington Post never contacted anyone in the White House for questions, nor did they ask McMaster, Tillerson or Powell for comment before publication.  All three call the Post article – fake News.

National Security Advisor HR McMaster speaks to the media:

The Washington Post states it:

“is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.”

Right there you see the same “officials” who are leaking the story to the Washington Post are telling the Washington Post not to publish details of a classified intelligence report they are leaking.

This is NOT the White House or on-the-record sources telling the Washington Post not to publish the details, this is “the intelligence leaker” telling the Post not to publish the details. Notice how the Post tries to conflate that reality.

This statement from the Washington Post itself, a self-admission, indicates that current or former “U.S. officials” have leaked classified information to the Post and told them to retract part of the report being leaked and cited.

Ironically this is the exact same classified intelligence information they claim Trump put the nation at risk by revealing (which he didn’t).

See how that works?

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Secretary of State, Secretary Tillerson. Bookmark the permalink.

866 Responses to Washington Post Creates Fake News Timed-Release Story Intended to Capture Evening News Lede…

1. andi lee says:

Societal problems left unaddressed.

Why didn’t the FBI -DOJ take an interest or investigate the obvious collusion NOTED between individual MSM reporters and Hillary Clinton – John Podesta emails noted in the contents of the emails?

Blantent CONSPIRING election interference.
    Violation of Code of Ethics – SPJ

Where and what are the SPJ Committee members doing to rein in betrayors of ethical standards per code of conduct?

2. jameswlee2014 says:

Here’s a thought. The only people who could have possibly known what was discussed are the participants. It’s not out of the realm of possibility that the WH planted the story to see who the leaker is. It appears that once again they awaken from their great political wet dream only to find themselves alone and needing to change the sheets.

• Sentient says:

“The only people who could have possibly known what was discussed are the participants.” Not even remotely true, unfortunately. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_microphone President Trump should assume that every word spoken in the White House is being listened to by the Deep State black hats who want him impeached and replaced by a more compliant President Pence.

• ChicagoRight says:

I think it is safe to say that the Oval Office and any other part of the White House where sensitive matters are discussed are protected from eavesdropping by many technical means. I’d also expect that pointing a laser at the White House would also get someone in the neighborhood a rapid response from the Secret Service. (Because, over and above the potential eavesdropping capability, lasers can be used to illuminate targets, measure distance, and aid in aiming weapons.) That doesn’t mean that there aren’t Deep State moles in the White House and environs. HumInt is often gained just by being a fly on the wall and listening.

• RG says:

replaced by a communist or socialists leaning Democrat and they would prefer it be a person of color….tell it like it is….they need a team player who permits the black hats to continue to build their own private fortunes and who enjoys the company of muslim brotherhood scum in the White House. They also miss the heck out of the hip-hop Hollywood sleaze bags to parties until dawn with Obama and the family/crew. Ah, not being hip is such a dull place to be so they yell about impeachment, cry for Hillary, and act like our world is ending. Well, with Hillary “OUR” world, the world of Deplorables, would have ended.

Can someone please post a list of colleges where kids are still getting a sound education and who are taught the constitution, democracy, and exit knowing how a society can advance into the future without being taken over by extreme idiots throughout the world.
        I end by saying that travel is cheap and if you don’t like the USA, then go someplace you do like. France and Sweden should be at the top of every disgruntled American’s list…for those in total meltdown, consider Turkey.

3. tempo150101 says:

I said something similar on another thread. Maybe Trump is just telling his loyalists to make up crazy stories and start phuhcking with the media.

4. goswell says:

This is Yellow Journalism 2017. No one is innocent who does it. The goal is to influence the population and destabilise the government. #war

• sbsteelers says:

This is what Mark Levin had reported at least a week ago – the Deep State with their talking points reporting Trump is unfit to be president. Therefore declare him unfit and his replacement will be the politician Mike Pence, who has a political history. Next use that history to create dirt on Pence to take him out – some former employee from 5000 years ago who Pence didn’t like and twist that to wipe him out. It’s the media-led coup.

• Carl H says:

Exactly.

Trump wants to improve our energy output, augment our military, generate economic progress, and improve our infrastructure. Who would want to interfere with these things and WHY?

Our major media outlets have large foreign investments and input from internationally-oriented communists. Ditto for the moneys received by our congressmen/women. To me, this tells me that we are seeing – in real time – foreign interference in our lives. These interests are inimical to a free and sovereign United States of America.

I also believe the foreign interests are salivating at the thought of using the US as a salvage operation, literally mining and taking our resources in payment of debt. In addition, I consider those people accepting or working for foreign-entangled media personnel and congresspeople to be FOREIGN AGENTS.

• LovesAmerica! says:

I believe because the “deep state” wants to roll us into their new world order agenda. With a president like Trump, that won’t happen so they have to get rid of him. They are somewhat successful in turning the American idiots against him and they own the media and they have their do-boys in every high position in our government. I believe obama was a bigger part of their plan than we may even realize…..

5. oh my God, that freeze frame pic of McMaster is so surreal! He’s the spitting image of the toughest politician I know, our former president Urho Kekkonen! I really had to blink my eyes and look again to convince myself I was seeing something recent and not an old video with good old Urkki (a commonly used pet name for Kekkonen). Take a look for yourself: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f5/0c/49/f50c491c8ea3eceba1b470e6230869e4.jpg

6. sbsteelers says:

You know, there was a time when certain entities or people bought off news reporters to post fake news to prop up his/her agenda. Now it’s free. Just call the WashPost/NYT Fake News Dept and they’ll Report All the Fake News that’s Fit to Print.

7. deqwik2 says:

Here comes some walk back on WaPo story.
    Two former officials knowledgeable of the situation confirmed to CNN that the main points of the Post story are accurate: The President shared classified information with the Russian foreign minister.

The President did not directly reveal the source of the information, but intelligence officials told CNN that there is concern that Russia will be able to figure out the highly sensitive source.

There is some disagreement, according to one of the sources, as to how far the President went. The intelligence relates to what is known as a special access program, or SAP, which covers some of the most classified information and is protected with unique access and security protocols.

• deqwik2 says:

• deqwik2 says:

I left this out of the CNN article & thought it was very “telling”. Sounds like Trump didn’t do anything wrong … they just don’t like the way he brags when he talks.

“I get great intel. I have people brief me on great intel every day,” one official with knowledge told the Post described Trump as saying, before the President reportedly relayed specific intelligence.
      A former intelligence officer called the report — and White House response “infuriating.”

• farmhand1927 says:

The ‘intelligence officials’ that went out and started talking to CNN should be fired today. If they will reveal conversations in the Oval Office (how did they get access to that conversation with the Russian FM?) they cannot be trusted with intelligence information. If they leaked to CNN then they will (or already have) leak to Organizing for America, George Soros and HRC’s new PAC set up to destroy this Administration.

Mr. President, time to revert here for a bit to being a reality TV star and put on your ‘YOU’RE FIRED’ hat and clean out anybody in the WH that is disloyal. Direct your Cabinet members and CIA director to do the same.

• dbobway says:

My Gut tells me this isn’t even a leak.

The leftist Mafia has been using the word “leaks” as part of Trumps ineptness.

“We got no “leaks?”
        “Make up leaks, Datz it, make em’ up”

• LibertyVibe says:

Ever heard of “leaky gut syndrome?”

• dbobway says:

10 aspirin a day for half my life.
            Gave me a leaky gut.
            Let’s see syndrome def : a characteristic combination of opinions, emotions, or behavior.

So I guess I just had a leaky gut, no syndrome.

“The President just had a meeting with the Russians and they talked about secret stuff”

“Let’s leak it to the press”

“That sounds kind of stupid doesn’t it! Why would they print that?”

“Because we leaked it to them.”

“Sounds good to me. Gosh, all this leak stuff, I gotta go pee!”

• LibertyVibe says:

I’m sorry about your gut. Have you tried probiotics?

• dbobway says:

Thank You but if you stop taking aspirin and star taking iron for a while.
                Gut is all healed.

I do have an issue why a large group of Americans would like me to become extinct.

F__k them!

• LibertyVibe says:

Be careful with the iron. It thins your blood. It sucks, but it seems like one cure, always causes another problem. I don’t want you dead.

• dbobway says:

Thank You LV.
                    That is what I love about the internet.
                    Your points on iron are very true.
                    On my own, I took a month to ween myself off of them.
                    6 months later I have no anemia.
                    Had an upper GI and there is a scar but it is closed up.
                    No more aspirin. Traded it for Bourbon on the rocks. 2 a day and 3 on days Comey is in the news.

• LibertyVibe says:

Ok…now I have to lecture you on your liver. Tsk Tsk! (You had to know that was coming). Don’t you have a wife to nag at you?

• dbobway says:

My Liver is in excellent health.
                    Tylenol is more dangerous than bourbon.
                    I have a beautiful loving wife.
                    She prefers vodka.

• LibertyVibe says:

Ok, now I’m intrigued. May I ask what Nationality you are? My mother in law drinks a gallon if vodka every 10 days and has smoked for 65 years. She is the picture of health at 89. Yia Yia is from Greece. It almost seems unfair. No one needs a drink more than I do, and I break out in hives if I touch the stuff.

• dbobway says:

I’m Scotch Irish
                    If you know the true story of that term. I come from 2 brothers that were from the Scottish highlands and sent to Ireland by the King of England to repatriate protestant Scott’s into Ireland in the early 1700’s to push out the Catholics.
                    They hated being there and they sailed to the new world ending up in Salem NC.
                    My Wife and I are from the same group. Her Dad is 75 and still smokes a pack a day and drinks 2 liters of coke a day along with it. My Dad is 84
                    and going strong, partied hard in the military years but now just likes salt and chocolate.
                    You’re lucky liquor just makes my happy.

• LibertyVibe says:

I think genes make all the difference in the world. If that makes me a racist, so be it!

• dbobway says:

We are all different, period.
                    I don’t know how that could be a racist.
                    It’s just a fact.
                    Which doesn’t mean much these days!

• crepelady says:

Wrong…Trump and CIA Director need to corner the turncoat and charge him with treason and immediately bring them up on charges which will lead to a huge jail sentence.

• As I remember, Hillary Clinton had many and various SAP’s on her private email server in violation of law.
      Yet, somehow, the Media didn’t care, the Democrats didn’t care, Liberals didn’t care.
      Now, a fake news story, or at best, an unverified story is making news and headlines for over a week. Talk about hypocrisy, the Democrats and Liberals wanted to ELECT an known and repeat felon (Hillary Clinton), yet will try to set up Trump who hasn’t broken any laws.
      Talk about crybaby, loser snowflakes!

8. LibertyVibe says:

It was very “trolly” of Trump to have that guy visit the day after he fired Comey. I wonder if Trump was up to something. Perhaps he was trying to catch a mole.

9. mo says:

Washington Post owner–Bezos. Amazon owner–Bezos.
    Washington Post==FAKE NEWS. Amazon==BOYCOTT

10. Greg says:

There seems to be special anti-Trump dirty tricks intelligence team working full time to unseat Trump. They are attempting a coup. This is treason. The IC community has gone rogue. The people may need to take up arms to defend their liberty.

• hellinahandbasket says:

@Greg: Yes. Indeed it is a treasonous conspiracy …but I think everyone (here at least) had realized exactly what you posted back on November 8, 2016. Speaking for myself, I could see this coming since June2015 – when [then candidate] Trump glided into the political-arena, coming down on that escalator to enter the presidential race. For everyone in WashDC, his appearance/challenge meant a full-frontal WAR against him for power/control/globalism! For everyone in support of a now President Trump …this is a WAR for Liberty, Justice, Freedom …America! Which we WILL win, and I plead to God every day, for His unwavering, and steadfast protection of our guy, President Trump. #MAGA

• Sentient says:

ya think?

11. McCain, Graham and other anti-Trump idiots still listen to these fake news sources.

12. dbobway says:

Russia and the US are uncomfortable Partners in a war.

Why is this a story true or not.

The leftist Mafia is throwing less credible garbage everyday,
    Actual incriminating news about the leftist Mafia is hitting their force field bubble with heavier and sharper arrows.

“Captain, the shields are at 30%. This truth stuff is going to get through.”

Dominoes are continuing to fall.

13. Crimsonfisted says:

I am hoping this is the final nail in the coffin of the media. I PRAY it is. Amen.

14. JoAnn Leichliter says:

All intelligence is gathered, in reality, for one consumer: the President. He can declassify and reveal anything at his discretion. There is no formal process. Intelligence goes to the appropriate people designated by the President, and they use and or evaluate it. But the President “owns” it.

15. SeekerOfTruth says:

The dust is settling and I suspect there was no leaker and that the WashPost story is a 100% fabrication created totally out of thin air. Furthermore I suspect this story line was created before the meeting even took place. Muh Russia.

All to push anything touching Russia is bad and corrupt.

More and more WashPost and NYT say they got something from a secret anonymous source. But what if there really is no source at all for some of these stories and they are just writing pure fiction.

Nobody seems to question the anonymous source or if there is even a source. It was anonymous. Right. Made it up but you cannot check my sources. It is anonymous. Total scam.

I suspect pure 100% fiction writing is becoming more common as they both vie for the most vile Trump hater badge for ratings with their decreasing base.

WashPost and NYT and CNN are clearly willing to create a real war just for their own agenda. I now rate WashPost, NYT and CNN as domestic and international terrorist organizations. Trying to create hate and revolts and blood shed violence.

They are becoming as bad as ISIS at fanning hateful public words to create chaos and violence. They are becoming enemies of the State.

==> None of the above can be proved but it is fitting the pattern better and better. It is all about losing power and money and the game is full on war and bloodshed using words to create the wars. This is a guerrilla war and there are no rules to honor in this war.

==> Does the media now control the Dem party? Yes.
    Media create the talking points and the Democrats all fall in line with the media talking points. DNC controls almost nothing now and are just puppets to the Media and their extreme groups they created and empowered to gin some base.

16. Joan calhoun says:

Round up the whole lot, the leakers, Paul Ryan, Mccain, the staff of all these MSM rat-rags, and toss them out into the woods where MS13 hangs out. They can practise their machete skills before they are deported.

17. Mike diamond says:

Obama made a bad Iran deal news media was silent ! President trump speaks to Russian leaders and the news media goes into fake news mode!? The news media is nuts! What a shame! The american people voted for president trump the stupid news media is still crying about it like spoiled brats!

18. Hicksville Kid says:

I’m no inside govt official, but I knew, the moment that TSA said they were banning larger devices, that the US had intel that IS was building explosives to fit in laptops. It’s pure idiocy to think the Russians didn’t know that.

19. Glint says:

Discussed “common efforts and threats” – Like Hillary Clinton?

20. daughnworks247 says:

I know some of us like Cernovich and some do not.
    Cernovich contends the problem is that the leaker revealed MORE info than was discussed in the meeting and that’s why the WH is truly angry about this incident.

21. Mike diamond says:

News flash Obama made a bad deal with Iran a very bad deal something the news media won’t talk about,Hillary Clinton cleaned her computer with bleach bit something the news media won’t talk about,Obama care was a failure something the news media won’t talk about,Obama slamed the door on our best friend Israel something the. News media won’t talk about! They only like to make up lies about trump! So what does that say about the news media,???

22. Mike diamond says:

Breaking news Obama is still trying g to sing like Taylor swift!