This is more than a little bit disconcerting.  This past week former President Barack Obama was in Milan Italy; paid €3,000,000 ($2.5+ million) to deliver remarks to an international summit on food innovation called “Seeds and Chips”.

During the Q&A segment of Mr. Obama’s performance he was discussing challenges to the global community and governmental policy amid the larger food production discussion. Part of the discussion involved the issue of technological innovation displacing the need for human labor within farming and the agricultural industry.

While directing the discussion of workforce displacement, Mr. Obama took the opportunity to expand the conversation into more general terms.   What Obama said about labor distribution amid new and emerging economies is stunning. Perhaps even more stunning is the reaction from the European audience.  (video prompted 44:36)

(44:36 of video) […] This is a much bigger concern in the economy as a whole.  And my guess is that ultimately what is going to happen is that everybody is going to have to work less and we’re going to have to spread work more.

But that is going to require a reorganization of the social compact.  That requires we change our mindset about the link between work, income and value of people in the teaching profession, or in healthcare, or in certain things that cannot be done by AI or a robot.

[…]  How do we prepare for that? And how do we start creating, or at least having a conversation within our society about making sure that work and opportunities are spread; and that everybody has the chance to live a good and fulfilling life?

Rather than having a few people who are working 80 to 90 hours a week and making enormous incomes; and then a large portion of redundant workers that increasingly have difficult time supporting families.  That’s not a sustainable mechanism for democracy and a healthy society. (end 46:40 of video)

~Barack Obama, Milan Italy ’17

Four months ago the man speaking those words, directly from the ideological outlook of the communist manifesto, was President of the United States.

I do not anticipate too many people watching that entire Obama video, but I did.  It is alarming to identify exactly what systems and methods the global overlords are anticipating having to construct.  All in preparation for ruling people.

Because we are so far down the path, at this specific moment in history it is possible to see the horizon ahead (where we are going), and also see the horizon behind (where we came from), and understand exactly where we’re standing.

Understanding their long term agenda also helps to understand why there is so much opposition to President Donald Trump.

There are trillions of dollars at stake.

This entry was posted in Communist, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Obama Research/Discovery, Socialist, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

492 Responses to Former U.S. President Obama Preaches Inherent Value of Communism to Italian Audience…

1. sundance, I understand that hussein may be a star of the failing MSM, however, I couldn’t care less about that anti-American islamist Kenyan.

2. Duhders says:

Making $3M for 3 hours of work is just dandy though, suck it all you who work 80+ hrs/wk!! What a hypocrite.

• Coast says:

And ironically he knows nothing about running real businesses or creating jobs. Yet he manages to run his mouth and make listeners think he’s smart and knowledgeable. Sick twisted crap.

• flova says:

Communism is pure evil. He makes a couple million telling the rest of us to spread our money around. You just can’t understand how anybody would listen to this.

• CharlieKing1 says:

I just might listen to him when he starts spreading around that cool 3 million dollars he earned running his mouth. Obama, put your money where your mouth is, otherwise, you’re a bore and a hypocrite!

• nuthinmuffin says:

because they all think they’re going to get a piece and not be amongst the proles

• TPW says:

Forgive me for seeming simple minded but could someone explain how even the ruling class will benefit from automation….robots….in the future. If there are no consumers to buy the crap then it doesn’t get made. The elites choices for lavish living will be limited. Simply these businesses that use robots for their bottom line will put themselves out of business.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Desperate people will listen to anything. Therein lies the danger of all the flooding the west with refugees and illegals who can’t compete in our job markets and of stirring up racial tension and hatreds of all kinds. Those aggrieved and desperate will absolutely listen to this.

Pray for America and western civilization. We are under attack.

• Jedi9 says:

The Irony is he is speaking in Italy, a country that is no stranger to communism, fascism. Looks like for the Italians old habits die hard, and volla! Obama is there to lead the way! I hope a big old Grizzly bear eats him up!

• Obama is small time when compared to Soros who stated he will destroy the US by using blacks, because they are easy to control..He said he lost $1 billion backing Hillary.

• nuthinmuffin says:

it’s all rehearsed

• Raven says:

And yet, for being all rehearsed the doofus still cannot spit out one coherent sentence within any normal amount of time. His incessant pauses, his blah blah blah (repeat the same word three times for fake effect), and his laissez-faire posture/tone/mannerisms show he is a stuffed puppet doing his job poorly.

His puppet master’s should fire him.

3. TigerBear says:

A transcript I could read…..but I cannot listen to nor watch this puke! I truly did try, but it is no use. 😦

Apologies Sundance!

4. Shadrach says:

I listened to part of it. I will watch the Judge Jeanine video for immunization and then try to hear more. But from the first 45 minutes, I think it’s ironic that they’re asking Obama about government “intrusion” into personal information/data, given that he’s the most spying president in history.

And for context, Italy has had communist leanings for decades. Their approval of Obama’s more communistic comments is not shocking, or even surprising.

5. youme says:

I abhor anyone who tries to tell me what I must with my life or how it should be lead. Obama certainly is the greatest example of doing less work. He showed me that when he was president.

It is in the professions that he mentioned, healthcare and teaching, is where the government is forgiving student loan debt after 10 years.

6. His obsession with central planning is psychotic. Yeah…a sicko control freak Communist.

• youme says:

I always felt he wanted to be another Chavez or Erdogan. Except for the U.S. Constitution, he might have pulled it off. He is not going away and may try it someplace else.

• Attorney says:

I would not be surprised if he or his pals find a way to pull it off even with the Constitution.

• Jimmy Jack says:

Possibly through massive unrest and societal collapse. They are well on their way to making that happen.

It’s foolish for us to think he needs to be in office to do this. He doesn’t.

• PoCoNoMo says:

That ran through my mind when just before he left office, he went on that little ‘goodbye tour’ and visited Angela Merkel, and then he sent Biden to Canada to visit with Trudeau.

• PoCoNoMo says:

I hate to agree with that, but when I see all the manipulated, angry college kids threatening people in parks, on streets & campuses, and then the media, congress etc. – wow, this is scary as hell.

• nuthinmuffin says:

well, it’s pretty obvious he won’t be nominated to the supreme court, so there’s that. maybe the u n, he still wants to be the king of the world.

7. Attorney says:

People better wake up.

8. sheridan says:

Regretfully Commie Obammie seems incapable of independent thought and can only muster communist regurgitation at best. A lifetime of leftist liberal indoctrination will do that to you. Secondly he not been held to account for any of the disasters of his failed presidency so he has no motivation to think or reflect or take stock. The entire liberal establishment is inflicted with the same disease.
    All the more reason to thank God for President Trump.

• nuthinmuffin says:

the people who vote for people like him cannot think for themselves either..they absorb the daily diet from the leftist lame stream. groupthink on a grand scale

• I have always believed that his manner of speaking (unnecessary mid-sentence pauses, often filled with “errr…” or “ummmm…”) are indicative of what you just mentioned: He is not speaking sincerely or spontaneously but is, instead, struggling to recite one piece of (poorly) memorized dogma after another. Many have confused this for “Thoughtfulness”or “Reflction”, and wrongly attribute it to superior intelligence. To the contrary, Barack Obama is your ordinary, garden variety socialist who managed to achieve a high station by taking advantage of societal ills such as White Guilt and Affirmative Action while being groomed be globalists for the role THEY wanted him to fill.

• olderwiser21 says:

Exactly, my friend! I have been spouting this theory for years to anyone who would listen. The perfect Manchurian candidate…………

• PoCoNoMo says:

That’s what my husband has said for years, too.

• Dr T says:

I have been saying the same for years also and having people looking at me like I don’t know what I’m talking about. Now, it’s a theory accepted by many thank God. He was chosen I believe along a few others including Eric Holder and Valerie for this purpose by globalist powers with the help of the black hats in our government. Everything regarding his history and past pints to this and fits perfectly .. the book Dreams about my father , his college history ( the ghost of Columbia), acceptance into Harvard , his tranny wife.. everything fits. Scary indeed . But clearer and more obvious by the day as this speech demonstrates.

9. Rainy says:

He is nothing more than a washing machine.

10. Ursula says:

He is such a creep!

• nuthinmuffin says:

and his wife is a self centered narcissist who is just like him

• Have you seen her most recent attempts to “Shame” Americans for finally starting to reject her inane school lunch program? (I always found hilarity in the fact that not a single lefty accused HER of “Body Shaming” when she attempted to starve an entire generation of schoolchildren. Do you think this hypocrisy has anything to do with the fact that she has a “Never-Missed-A-Taxpayer-Funded-Meal” sized derrière? )

• Jimmy Jack says:

I found this irksome as could be. I’d love to see her response to the info that has come out in the new Obama biography that shows what we all knew all along- she was nothing more than a political ploy to get more street cred in the black community. I can’t wait for the rest of that real story to drop.

• Maquis says:

That’s about the only Zero “Bio” I’m willing to read.

Well, I’d happily read charging documents, indictments, court testimony, conviction and sentencing documents, and his last words.(accompanied by a cigarette, of course)

11. uvaldegirl says:

See how he undid an extra button on his shirt in some louche, Eurotrash way? And then speaking on behalf of gruesome GMOs. Such a vain, greedy man talking about an ugly future for us all. NO WAY.

12. dobbsfan says:

The Communist nearly put me to sleep. Listening to him bumble and stumble smugly through his answers was nauseating. I agree with Attorney’s post above, folks need to wake up. Clearly, this criminal has only just begun his next fight and he’s mobilizing Globalists from every corner of the world.

The great news is that we have President Trump looking out for us. He knows how to slap these animals down.

13. tonyE says:

I had this uncle, you see, he was a communist. He had fought against Franco in the Spanish Civil War and went into exile in France until les Boches went into France and took over the Vichy Government, then he returned home and spent two years in a Franquist POW camp.

After that, the married my aunt and they took over part of the extended family business… they did very well, worked very hard, made lots of money for the whole family.

Once, after he’d retired, we sat at the park and he told me:

“Tony, communism is the best, fairest way of government, but it doesn’t work because you can’t trust people”

This came from a man in his 80s who had worked really hard, money in the bank and raised three grown children with professional educations. He was right.

Or, as George Carlin once said:

“Communism doesn’t work because people want their STUFF”.

Both are sooo right… wanting stuff, wanting a better life is what drives people to work and what makes countries great. Otherwise you get the stagnation of the Soviet Union, because what’s the incentive to work hard if it makes no difference?

Obola, not having ever had a real job, has no clue.

14. MathMom says:

What a total idiot. The buggywhip manufacturers were facing this same problem when the horseless carriage was invented. Button-hook makers were run out of business by the zipper.

To a normal mind, this would be a wonderful thing – innovation changing lives, making things better. In this future where we have to “spread the work around” there will be need to repair those robots, there will be the need for human touch in healthcare probably always, and if Obama and his ilk would just take the boot off the face of innovators, the new world could be invented and we could find the new things the new world requires.

When you reach the peak of a mountain to see what’s on the other side, unless you are on Everest or Mt. McKinley (yes, Barack, it’s Mt. McKinley), you’ll see the next mountain peak. You can’t see the future from here, because it’s still over the hill.

I wish Obama would just shut up. He has never created anything of value. He only really worked, at Baskin Robbins in Hawaii, and even then, he bragged that he would give his friends free scoops of ice cream. He was a thief of other people’s work as a teenager, and hasn’t changed one bit, except now he’s filthy rich, so he will be even more insufferable for the rest of his life.

15. Steve in Lewes says:

Communism – it’s two worst characteristic traits are envy and sloth; also two of the seven deadly sins. That is why it’s an evil system. Too bad the commie pope doesn’t recognize some of the basic tenants of the religion he is suppose to represent (I won’t capitalize because in my opinion the current pope doesn’t deserve that respect).

16. Mike diamond says:

Bho the biggest scam artist so far!

17. Mike diamond says:

Bho the biggest scam artist so far! Every thing he touches turns into cow chips!

18. Horsesoldier says:

The ’empty suit’ is still empty in spite of all the tissue paper progressive fools keep stuffing into it.

19. Sloth1963 says:

The cult of Barry the Boybarian needs to be snuffed out with prejudice. All the members need to be reeducated for useful positions in society such as cactus hugging and wolverine petting.

20. Buck Turgidson says:

OMG I could take only about 60 seconds of that. What a stuttering dunderhead moron. Listening to his brain diarrhea pour from his sewer gives me a headache. Did he have a point? This guy is a mental midget and is intellectually adrift and just blathers through leftist words and catchphrases. It is completely incoherent and it’s why he never accomplished anything as president. He is low-IQ lazy dim bulb who never has accomplished anything except win elections and read from a teleprompter. People PAY to hear him? I would pay someone to turn off the tv if this moron was running his suck. If Italy has $$ to pay obozo for anything other than push a broom, time for us to pull out of NATO. Good grief is this guy just a poseur and moron who still thinks the US has 57 states and that Austrians speak Austria. He is STUPID

21. Pingback: Odds ‘n’ Ends « Been There, Done That

22. TheLastDemocrat says:

Speechless.

Here we go. Thoughts are coming to me:

I am redeemed! Frank Communism is coming out of his mouth. The labor theory of value. Etc. Etc.

23. PoCoNoMo says:

I just couldn’t watch much of it, it was sickening. But at least I put my two cents in and gave it a thumbs down. Small comfort, that.