Attorney General Jeff Sessions and DHS Secretary John Kelly visited the Southern border today and paused for an interview with Martha MacCallum:

Almost simultaneously, OMB Director Mick Mulvaney gave an interview to the Associated Press where he outlines the White House priorities for the upcoming ‘bridge budget’ bill. The short-term budget (May through Sept 30th) is needed because congress never passed a budget from 2008 through 2017, and a continuing resolution spending bill expires on April 30th.

(Via AP) […]  Mulvaney told The Associated Press in an interview that “elections have consequences” and that “we want wall funding” as part of the catchall spending bill, which lawmakers hope to unveil next week.

“We want wall funding. We want (immigration) agents. Those are our priorities,” Mulvaney said. “We know there are a lot of people on the Hill, especially in the Democratic Party, who don’t like the wall, but they lost the election. And the president should, I think, at least have the opportunity to fund one of his highest priorities in the first funding bill under his administration.”

He said the wall is “something that’s a tremendous priority for us and that clearly was a seminal issue in the 2016 presidential race.”

[…] Mulvaney said the White House isn’t enthusiastic about Democratic demands on the Obamacare payments but is open to them as part of a broader agreement.

“The president has been quoted several times and said he’s inclined not to make them and I can’t tell you that I’m interested in dissuading him from that position,” Mulvaney said. “That being said, if it’s important enough to the Democrats, we’d be happy to talk to them about including that in sort of some type of compromise.”

Added Mulvaney: “If Democrats are interested and serious about compromise and negotiation, the ball is in their court.” (read more)

It is more than a little ironic that most of the opposition to President Trump on budgets is coming from UniParty Republicans in congress.  The same UniParty who couldn’t bother to pass a budget since Sept. 2007.

…. Almost a decade.

A decade without a budget, and yet congress has the audacity to quibble over President Trump’s spending requests.  Think about it.

President Trump has already proposed a budget outline for fiscal year 2018 that includes over a trillion dollar reduction in actual spending.  Not a reduction in the growth of spending, but an actual reduction in year-over-year spending.  A concept so foreign to congress that most UniParty Republicans have already announced their opposition toward such an effort and stated they will demand President Trump spend more money.

….now, congress doesn’t want to fund a border wall.

….oh, and congress can’t repeal or replace ObamaCare.

….oh, and President Trump still doesn’t have his cabinet confirmed.

….. and congress is on vacation.

….. and, well, while on vacation, Representative Jodi Ernest is worried about President Trump going to Mar-a-lago too much.  Did I mention she said that while on vacation?

….and then, well, congress won’t accept the letter of intent to open NAFTA for trade renegotiation.

….. and oh yeah, congress is on vacation.

So there’s that.

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Budget, DHS, Legislation, media bias, Police action, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

209 Responses to Jeff Sessions and John Kelly Visit Southern Border – Mulvaney Says Border Wall Funding a Priority…

1. tonyE says:

Trump should veto any continuing spending resolutions and play hard to get a real budget.

2. Fe says:

Congress makes me sick

3. SoCal Patriot says:

I agree 100%…stick it right back in their face and force them to override a veto.

• H.R. says:

Cool! Veto a continuing resolution. I’ll bet Congress would work so hard and move so quickly to override that the voters would swear Congress was taken over by pod people.

4. beaujest says:

Send Paul Ryan to Paris ,have him bring flowers to the victims,when this stooge returns he will fund the wall !

5. LKA in LA says:

It did not take long for Jodi to become a snake. Who knew? Remember her sweet smile and no nonsense style that got her elected? These self righteous members make me sick and then some. They better get behind American citizens or go home.

• Wend says:

She’s a pig. Iowa deserves better.

• fleporeblog says:

I mentioned this and her reason for doing so in a previous thread.

I knew a thread like this was coming! I sit here so frustrated that these morons have total control of the outcome to healthcare, funding and decisions to cut gov’t waste. Our President has and continues to do everything humanly possible to help our country. He is being totally honest that he needs healthcare taken care of because of the cost benefit associated with it (close to $900 billion dollars). Without that piece, the overall tax cuts will be a fraction of what he would hope to get done for us.

The GOPe played their hand recently with the 6th congressional district in Georgia. They were hoping and praying that the democrat would crack the 50% marker needed to win and not have a runoff. Notice how Senator Jodi Ernnst decided the morning of the election to state that she wished our President would spend less time at Mar-a-Lago. She was praying for the democrat to win because she would have been seen as a hero and a possible presidential candidate in 2020.

Tuesday night scared the crap out of all of them. Cracking 50% would have been their leverage to say that Americans are sending a message that they are tired of the clown show and want change as quickly as possible. Our Lion in a handful of tweets and robocalls neutralized 8.3 million dollars and the Uniparty dreams. Reality hit them square in the face. Our President is not being blamed for the healthcare fiasco. #Buildthewall is trending on twitter.

At this point their dream scenario has come and gone! We will win all remaining congressional races prior to 2018. Lou Dobbs shared the other night that 8 Democrat Senators up for reelection in 2018 have approval ratings less than 50%. Paul Ryan’s approval rating was 29%. Lower that Bohner (36%) and Pelosi (35%) at the same time when they were the Speaker of the House under a new administration. Our President is only getting stronger and what he is about to accomplish in NK, Syria and Israeli/Palestinian relations and peace will blow the country away. He will be a hero to the world and many more Americans.

Katrina Person and her pack are running $3 million dollars worth of ads supporting 12 republican congress members that have shown they have our President’s back. I can go on and on but my blood pressure is resigning because I don’t see how we can overcome these POSs!

• Ms. Joni before she was elected….LIve within your means, it,s time to force Washington to do the same, cut wasteful spending, repeal Obamacare, and balance the budget. https://youtu.be/p9Y24MFOfFU. Hypocrite much? How they can hold their head upright and face or in her case in February, run from their constituents is amazing.

• Well, if you are going to insult her, at least know her name: Joni Ernst
      I don’t want us Treepers to look like numbnuts who can’t spell names.

6. wheatietoo says:

It is difficult for me to say anything about Congress without using a lot of expletives.

7. lumoc1 says:

Maybe President Trump will consider sending a series of tweets with the points raised by Sundance under a title of something like “Keeping Promises”. That would have quite an impact I think 😉

8. WeThePeople2016 says:

I hope that Trump calls the Turtle and Ryan into his office as soon as they get back and tells them that they are NOT taking a month off in August. I hope he tells them that they will have to make plans to stay in session and to get some work done for the American people. As of now, besides time off in May, they get another week off in the beginning of July and the whole month of August off. This nonsense has to stop, pronto.

• Wend says:

Ha ha DC is gross in August. And cut off their AC!!

• wheatietoo says:

I’m not sure that the President has the power to order Congress to stay in session.

But he can certainly ‘call on them to’.
      Something like:

“I call on Congress to stay here and do the People’s Business. We have serious problems which need to be resolved not and not later.”
      “Our people are suffering, and we have been sent here to stop their suffering.”

Something like this would shame them into staying and doing their jobs.

• olderwiser21 says:

Actually, I would rather they take a year off and only meet every other year like the legislature in Texas. Less damage to be done to the American people….

9. SteveC says:

Where is Sessions’ DOJ?
    There’s still no one there but him.
    It’s almost like the GOP congress is afraid of being prosecuted for something

10. Sentient says:

If Ryan demands a lack of Wall funding and Trump demands Wall funding, I guess we’ll see who has bigger balls.

11. Trump administration letting the voter’s know who to watch & hold accountable .>congress. Congress a group of obstructionists on BOTH sides.

12. Disgusted says:

Kelly just sounded weak and wishy washy. He didn’t get Trump’s memo, obviously. Even with Sessions standing right there to support him, he just wasn’t good enough to represent Trump and all of us out here waiting! The woman asking him the questions was given every reason to be as smug as she was. She wanted him to fail, and thought he did. Where is the STRENGTH???Just saying “LESS of them are trying” was jerky! SO? That wall means everything to this whole damn country, so make it happen!

• NYGuy54 says:

On the other hand, this Mulvaney guy seems to be carrying the torch pretty well. He is one of the better advocates in the entire administration. Who knew?

• cdock1029 says:

Ann Coulter has commented on what a two-faced guy Kelly is. You can tell by now his heart is not in decreasing immigration in so far as Trump, Sessions, and Trump voters are concerned.

I wish Kobach had his job. Some of these generals honestly are as bureaucratic, statist, and globalist as any establishment politician. Sure they love “war”, but on all other issues they don’t seem to “fight” for the interest of the American voter.

• Martin says:

I’m not sure Kobach would have been confirmed by the worthless Senate, sadly.

• wheatietoo says:

Ann Coulter is getting on my last nerve.

She is not being helpful…and is in it now to promote herself, more than anything else.

• xyzlatin says:

I gave up following Ann on Facebook because at the least sign of Pres Trump not doing what she thinks should be done at that very moment, she starts screaming and running around like a chook with its head cut off.
        Imagine if Ann were a Dem? She would be the most moralistic social justice warrior outing everybody. Come to think of it, her style is very much the same.
        When I support someone, I stay with them until the end, through their hiccups. When Ann “supports” someone, she is the boss who cracks the whip at the least transgression, withholding love until someone comes to heel, like the worst parent imaginable.
        Ann is a bully. I could see her running a women’s prison tormenting everyone. Harsh? Probably. But fair weather friends are no friends at all.

• Coldeadhands says:

Generals are by vocation, bureaucrats. The best of them find ways to rise above or circumvent the bureaucracy.

• piper567 says:

Methinks if Kelly cannot conduct himself to the satisfaction of TRUMP, then he will be in a line somewhere, looking for work.
        TRUMP will know…if its part of a plan or a rogue. He’ll know.

• Derek Hagen says:

Through a glass darkly, huh?

• wheatietoo says:

Kelly is just trying to not be ‘scary’.

He knows that the media is the enemy, so he was just choosing his words carefully.

He seemed very loyal to Pres Trump…and committed to the goal of building the Wall.

• ediegrey says:

Kelly is great – on the other hand, Ann Coulter is a backbiting traitor.

• In AZ says:

President Trump should tell America what Sundance said in the article. That Congress does not care about the country, wants terrorists and criminals and drugs to keep coming with open borders, wants to spend even more money and they spend too much time on vacation and campaigning.

Expose the @$#÷ jerks to sunlight.
        Bunch of Commie excrement.

• LoveofUSA says:

I agree, Wheatie. Kelly is very concerned about the border problems, the wall funding and the needs for more border patrol officers. I’d be concerned and quiet just thinking of Congress playing mind games with me about funding or not funding what we need to protect our borders from invaders.

13. FLEEVY says:

Pickles Mulvaney might be our guy after all…let’s see how this plays out.

14. Publius2016 says:

The timing of everything was worked out far in advance. The CR, the recess, resist, etc…RINOs, Nevertrumpers, the Dems, FOX…But the Trump Train rolls on!

15. fleporeblog says:

SD I appreciate being hit in the face every day with this reality but our LION has them all by the balls on this one! He is not obligated one bit to make that multi billion dollar payment for Obozocare. He has the court on his side and can say that he is going to adhere to the court’s decision. I could care less if they shut the government down for days, weeks and months if necessary. The Uniparty is completely screwed on this one. He has the Democrats and Republicans by the balls. I love Mick and the use of the words that elections have consequences.

Democrats have 23 Senator seats up for reelection in 2018. 8 of the Democrats that are running in states our President won have approval ratings below 50%. States like Missouri (+18.7), Indiana (+19.3), Ohio (+8.1), South Dakota (+29.8), West Virginia (+42.1), Montana (+20.6), Michigan (+0.2), Florida (+1.2), Pennsylvania (+0.7) and Wisconsin (+0.8) all went for our President (margin of victory). This is war and I am so damn happy our Lion is leading the charge.

That money will be there for the wall and Mick and our President have the ultimate Trump card with the Obozo payment. The Uniparty knows that as soon as the first shovel goes into the ground, their dreams of an open border down south is gone. That wall once built will never come down. It will be OUR Great Wall (like China’s Great Wall). I absolutely love it and I love that our Republican bastards are dead on this and I love that Chuck the Duck is calling them out. The Uniparty is starting to eat their own. I Love It and I will never get tired of winning!

16. The Devilbat says:

If I were the president I would get the goods on every RINO as well as every democrat. I would then bring them to the oval office one at a time and show them what I was going to make public about their nasty little pasts and all the bribes and deals they have made. Sure its blackmail but its no worse than what the swamp creatures have been doing for so many years. I would tell them straight, “Fall in line and do your jobs or I will hang out your dirty washing for America to see.”

• I have no doubt that President Trump knows more about his enemies than they could ever imagine and he will land the punch at a time of his choosing.

• Publius2016 says:

It’s about MAGA! Tyranny is fleeting. We must defend the rule of law and our US Constitution against all enemies, foreign or domestic.

• Remington says:

….’All enemies, foreign and domestic…’ When things become too much to handle, when things are getting you down, just remember the words of that famous civil rights leader….”Resist we much”…

• singingsoul says:

Congress needs to know they are not working against PTrump they are working against us the voter.
      PTrump is our representative and speaks for us. Congress is betraying us P Trump is not betraying us.
      Somehow that needs to be made clear to them same to the media.
      The people all believe they only are fighting PTrump they are fighting all of us!

• In AZ says:

And by making public the secrets of these scum bags is nothing compared to what these azz wipes did to President Trump during his campaign and after he won.
      They deserve the blackmail, they deserve worse.

• Wend says:

The BAT knows all THAT!

17. Brant says:

I think Trump knows congress is slow poking everything. He is also greatly enjoying the international activities and getting things done. I think he is going to do about a ten years worth of diplomacy in a few months and then with the political capital, go to Capitol Hill and tell them, “I said now!”

• fleporeblog says:

Brant you are 100% right! Listening to the final answer our President gave which brought such joy and tears for me. His answer about the US involvement in Libya during the joint press conference with the PM of Italy.

“I do not see a role in Libya. I think the United States has right now enough roles. We are in a role everywhere. So I do not see that. I do see a role in getting rid of ISIS. We are being very effective in that regard. We are doing a job with respect to ISIS that has not been done anywhere near the numbers that we’re producing right now. It’s a very effective force we have. We have no choice. It is a horrible thing to say but we have no choice and we are effectively ridden the wold of ISIS. I see that as our primary role and that is what we are going to do and whether it is in Iraq or in Libya or in anywhere else and that role will come to an end at a certain time and point and We Will Be Able To Go Back Home And Rebuild Our Country Which Is What I Want To Do!

18. Sentient says:

Campaign ad 2020: camera shot from helicopter as it flies low for miles over the newly completed wall. Eventually it zooms in on PDJT standing at the bottom of the wall, arms folded, hard hat in place. No voiceover, no words at all.

19. Pam says:

I thought the funding was only through the 28th. The way I remember it, that was the date that was set in order for the senate to get through the confirmations for the cabinet (of course not all of them are confirmed yet). Don’t get me started on Joni Ernst. Seeing her hypocritical comments the other day made my blood boil.

As far as funding goes, the wall is a must. There are if, ands, or buts about it.

20. FofBW says:

IMO, President Trump is giving Congress all the rope they need to hang themselves. The Uniparty will be revealed and it won’t be pretty. In the end, President Trump will MAGA!

21. Weeper says:

Our democracy is filled with hypocrisy.

22. bayrat65 says:

This is why the 2018 and 2020 elections are so important. Have to start getting rid of all the swamp critters!!!! They are just stalling and delaying. Hiding like all critters do in swamp!!

23. duchess01 says:

LAZY BUMS! No more vacations until they put in the work to deserve them – for every day you delay a cabinet member vote, a budget vote, a border wall vote, healthcare revisions, and/or any other pertinent legislation beneficial to the American people, you will be docked a day’s pay – for every unnecessary trip to a foreign country, you will be docked two days pay for every day you do not show up for work – no vacations and certainly, no vacation pay until the agenda is completed by the end of the 2017 fiscal year – IOW – obstruction will cost you – so get to work – we are tired of waiting for you to do the job for which you were elected – oh, yes – all lobbyist pay will be confiscated so don’t even think about it – if any American did not show up for work or did not do the work he/she was assigned – they would soon find themselves unemployed – so should you!

• Not too long ago a Congressman told me, in a room with many other people around a table, that the first day he arrived at his office in WA DC, a lobbyist he had never seen before, came in, introduced himself, and put a huge check on his desk. I was so shocked, I forget the rest of the story, but the duchess can probably tell us what it was!

• LoveofUSA says:

I wish the White Hats Congressmen/women could just accept the checks and then quietly go to Mulvaney/Mnunchin and have the check deposited in a special account called “The WALL Project.” Make these lobbyists unknowingly pay for it. LOL

• duchess01 says:

Well, Investing – it sure wasn’t a campaign contribution at that point – I think it was probably meant to ‘grease the wheel’ for future endeavors – the devil finds that one weakness and capitalizes on it – done deal –

Someone once told me – the idealist comes in all brimstone and fire for his constituents – is read the rules – and if he/she does not play the game – his/her time in the sandbox is quickly over – there is a ‘black book’, too – even if they have nothing on them, they will make up something.

24. Stockburn says:

Swamp scum. Every last one of them.

Godspeed PDJT

25. US says:

Elections have consequences and those that passed an Omnibus for Obama will have to lay a Wall.

Hahahahahaha.

26. Black Irish Rose says:

Enough is enough. Bypass Congress and set up go-fund-me type account with a person of integrity and financial mgmt know-all to supervise it. Invite Americans contribute to it. Something like $20 \brick. Wall would be fully funded in week.

27. alliwantissometruth says:

It comes down to the American people, like it always has. The American people are the ones who vote these people into office

Forget the democrat voters, they’re too far gone. They’re so deeply brainwashed there’s no coming back

No, it’s the republican voters who continue to put the RINO/UniParty back into power

They’re actually decent people, but they’re stupid beyond belief. It’s the good ole boys in Wisconsin who’ll shun what they hear about Ryan & vote for him because he’s a Wisconsin “good ole boy” too

We have way too many conservative voters who are simply imbeciles. They won’t bother getting the facts & they eat up what the corrupt media feeds them

It’s a race, a race to see if we can wake up enough of them to make a real difference before the UniParty is able to wrest the real power from President Trump

When there’s no consequences for corruption & treason against the people, there’s no reason for corruption & treason to stop

28. Dani Tx says:

The team that Pres Trump has put together is amazing. They are working as a team. Sec of State is calmly but firmly explaining the way the US is heading, Sec of Def Mattis is forming the tactics, DHS Sec Kelly is driving the program domestically, UN Amb Haley is defining the limits and Atty Gen Sessions is pushing it through the legal system. All are on the same page but it takes time because they have to deal with paid for political hacks who will see the light when they feel the heat. Remember, the main goal of elected officials is to get re-elected. When they see Pres Trump’s plan working, they’ll get on board. MAGA

29. Texian says:

All of congress are treasoners.. everyone knows they have sold themselves out.. They do not represent the people anymore. So I ask the American public – why are they still there? How much longer till the dumb masses of Americans realize they have been jilted? Does congress have somebody doing metrics on this charade.. The only thing holding back the hordes is the hope Americans have in Sir Trump. Legislative, Judicial, and Executive – the whole system is FUBAR.. All the people have is who is sitting at The Resolute Desk.. Only his success can stop this Fourth Turning from going hot.. Congress are damned if they do.. damned if they don’t. They can only choose who their hangman will be..

30. luke says:

The wall has always been symbolic to me. I honestly think Trump means it literally but I am content knowing how just enforcing the current laws has helped. Let’s face it, a Democrat admin, a crane, and a wrecking ball would make short work of a physical wall.

I guess what I am saying is I really don’t care if it gets built or not. The important thing is we stand behind our President and give him the benefit of the doubt if he does or doesn’t do something we think he should. We can not let them have power ever again and as corrupt and vile as Clinton was Bernie Sanders would have really sent us to hell at warp speed. It amazes me how so many people would vote for that inept kook. I think it was rather astonishing to the Clinton Campaign as well being that he was initially allowed to run against her only because he shouldn’t have posed any serious threat to her coronation.

That alone should scare the hell out of everyone on this site. We cannot let up and we cannot get complacent. I trust Donald. He has already demonstrated honest intentions. I have found him to be more genuine than any professional politician and I have been paying pretty close attention for the last 20 years.

• YvonneMarie says:

There will be a boarder wall because our nation needs it.

• Weather Watcher says:

We need it badly!!!! “Build it and they won’t come”. Here’s to a great future AMERICA!!!

The only people whining about the wall are those who benefit from lawlessness…and freebies…….they have had such a windfall for decades and decades and it’s all coming to an end – And they can’t cope!!!! MAGA – GO President Trump!!!!! Finally the average American has a fighter on his/her side. God Bless America and the President.

• Bob says:

The wall is important because it is permanent. It is not a symbol. It is the lock on the door.

31. In AZ says:

Expose the @$#÷ jerks to sunlight.
    Bunch of Commie excrement.

32. Mr. Morris says:

Who would have thunk it, the Democrat and Republican are on the same page. They do not want to build the wall, they do not want to dismantle Obamacare, and they do not want the budget to go through regular order in Congress, they want continuing resolutions like those that occurred under Obama.
    Big donors who fund the politicians call the shots. The little people are just annoying ants to the Donors and Politicians. The swamp, indeed. Drain it!

33. fleporeblog says:

SD or any Treepers please tell me if I am wrong for saying this.

Our President has said he wants a trillion dollar reduction in actual spending for 2018. If Congress decides to do their Continuing Resolution (CR), that means our President has an open checkbook. If he is given a CR, can he still decide to cut that trillion dollars and enact his own internal budget and there is nothing congress can do about it? Would a CR allow him to put money towards the wall?

34. How to FUND the WALL WITHOUT CONGRESS:

Treasury issues “WALL BONDS” like the “War Bonds” that funded WWII.
    • Schedule the Interest to be COMPOUNDED and paid as a CAPITAL GAIN after 10 YEARS, meeting the CBO requirement that they be “revenue-neutral over 10 years”.
    • Set a HIGH rate of INTEREST to attract the funding QUICKLY.
    • Add an ANNUAL FLOATING DIVIDEND sweetener that DISTRIBUTES ALL DRUG CARTEL and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT RECOVERIES of funds and property among Wall Bond Holders in proportion to their average share of total Wall Bond Holdings.

TRUMP the Congress, baby!

35. One of the questions that keeps being raised, is how do these politicians get so wealthy on a congressman’s salary? I think the opposition to building The Wall is part of the answer. The drug lords have been paying off Mexican politicians for years, fairly openly. I believe that there is drug money being siphoned into our political class. A LOT of drug money. The Wall is going to make a serious dent in the flow of drugs, which will then make a serious dent in the flow of money. This is definitely a problem for the political class, for several reasons. One, they have grown accustomed to living way beyond their congressional paycheck. Two, the people giving them money are not very forgiving or understanding. Building The Wall could cause a lot of Arkancide-type occurrences, courtesy of the drug cartels.

The congress-critters are afraid. And they have good cause to be afraid.

Need more popcorn. MAGA!

• Your Tour Guide says:

Living in crackville was eye opening. It would have been so easy
      to deter so much of the drug dealing that occurred during the crack
      epidemic. But nobody really wanted to. Arrest were always at the
      lowest street level thug, for, basically chump change. It NEVER
      went any further up the ladder ( and YTG was paying lots of attention).

The police and city comissioners in crackville all knew where the drug
      activity was occurring. They left it that way. I actually heard them say
      that they KNEW where the crackhouses were. So it was contained.
      If they made any large busts, it would spread. Yeah, right.

• trialbytruth says:

It is possible It is also possible that some other entity of government. Remember the foil hat theoriesof the 80s, mainly from the left. The theory was the CIA was working with the cartels to fund there adventures in Central and South America. HMMMMM.Anyway in such a scenario the CIA as the keeper and leaker of all secrets exerts a lot of power to reward and punish.

The simpler take is the K streeter’s working for the meat packers, big Ag, and the service industries are greasing their palms. When you see it as a scheme to reduce wages at the bottom on such a grand scale it trickles up as well. Manufactures can field employees at 15 dollars an hour. The employee seeing the option of a minimum wage job is happy to take it.

This has been the effect here in Michigan on the auto industry. For many years the big 3 have outsourced parts to vendors who would build factories in the shadow of the plants. When it started they were largely unionized and within 20 percent of big factory starting wages. That eroded as pressure from foreign vendors ,mostly Mexico. Depressed profits forcing shut downs and restructuring. Non union shops opened with reduced starting wages. The ranks quickly filled with minimum wage workers eager to make even marginally more.

When you look at this as the long term game as SD is found of saying. Trillions of dollars at stake. Those stake holders will make you rich if you play along

36. Kaco says:

The GOP called me a few days ago, asking for a donation. I told then I’ve been donating straight to donaldjtrump.com and not the GOP. I mentioned how they still haven’t gotten all of Pres. cabinet members approved. I told them I was sick of John McCain and Lindsay Graham thinking they are in charge of our foreign policy. I told them I wasn’t going to donate until McCain is out of Congress. I told them I expected the Republicans follow Pres Trump’s agenda, the people have spoken. What I wish I would have added was saying something about Ryan!

The wall needs built.
    Obamacare needs repealed and replaced.
    Voter/Election fraud needs fixed.

If we don’t get the voter/election fraud fixed soon, this might all be for naught!

Calling Rob Portman or Sherrod Brown would probably not do any good. Renacci seems to be on the train, I hear he might run for governor. Considering calling the GOP back, since they’re the ones mailing me the surveys.

I am wondering if the Travel Ban EO will be sent to Supreme Court soon. I am concerned with the amount of refugees we are receiving. They’re not all from Syria.

37. Donna in Oregon says:

I found the money for the wall!!!! Yeah, we can buy our own security!!!

$41.9 BILLION
    planned in Foreign Aid for FY 2017

Explore ForeignAssistance.gov to see how the U.S. Government invests in countries around the world.

38. rsanchez1990 says:

General Kelly is truly the right man for the job. He and Sessions are President Trump’s two best cabinet picks. Just listen to what General Kelly said and it’s obvious, of course the general overseeing Southern Command would be the best person in the United States to secure the southern border. He knows everything that is going on. He was baffled that all this crime was not being more widely discussed, and with President Trump in charge all these dirty deeds are now openly discussed and prioritized for fixing.

39. joan and bill collins says:

we agree with black knight rides for private funding of the wall without congress DO WALL BONDS instead of war bonds for any amount open to all citizens run by one of trumps accountants and add any extra confiscated money from cartels,illegals and gangs as well as a tax of 30% on money sent to mexico and publicize with a list how congress in each state voted against wall funding promoting terrorists, drugs and criminals voter fraud should be eliminated foremost in states having any members voting against trumps wall use all foreign aid slotted to mexico for our wall and next is canada we will volunteer to help in any way those who build TRUMP’S WALL for our country

40. average Joe says:

First ,how do we start a Whitehouse petition to build the Wall.Maybe even a go fund me sight ,for the wall,and have a box to check on 1040 forms for a donation to build the Wall. Then,imediately inforce E verify. Cut off all federal payments to non citizens.Just for starters.

41. QuiteContrary says:

Thank God for AG Sessions!! He is President Trump’s best appointment.

A terrific news story that’s been overlooked is the Dems’ attempts to thwart enforcement of our immigration laws by having cities and towns declared sanctuaries. This effort is aimed at pressuring local police chiefs and public officials to refuse to cooperate with the Feds in enforcing immigration laws. Now that they don’t have Obama in the White House encouraging illegal immigration, their efforts have shifted to the local level. What nonprofits are involved in training local activists to introduce initiatives at town meetings and such that support sanctuary status?

A recent article mentioned that the ACLU had some training sessions going in order to provide such training. I’m sure other groups are involved as well. A neighboring town has just such a nonbinding resolution on tap for their town meeting soon. The local wingnuts are whining about how people must vote for sanctuary status or other groups (“Muslims, LGBT, climate scientists, senior citizens,” yada, yada) might be next to be rounded up and disappeared. Who is so ignorant as to take such a thing seriously? Who gave these local activists the paperwork and training for this project? The ACLU? Another organization? Are taxpayer dollars being used to promote this lawlessness? Inquiring minds want to know. This is a great story if anyone wants to pursue it!!!

Of course, if they do provide sanctuary and one of the residents gets hurt or killed by dangerous illegals who gravitate to sanctuary cities, Our Moral Betters who created the situation will never accept any blame.

• QuiteContrary says:

Note: In a comment after the local newspaper’s “report” about this sanctuary status resolution, I asked them to find out where these activists got the information and training to do this because even then I knew this was coming from this web of Hard Left nonprofits. I’m not surprised that they never asked. They haven’t even asked local officials who support this type of thing and these activists WHAT THE PEOPLE OF THE TOWN HAVE TO GAIN BY APPROVING SANCTUARY STATUS FOR THEIR TOWN.

Where I live, local Leftists wanted a similar question on the ballot. So far, we don’t have that, but the mayor made a big deal of telling the local reporter that while we are not formally a sanctuary city, she runs the city that way, so we are a sanctuary city in all but name. She thinks this makes her a good person. The people who run this place are not very smart, to put it mildly.

42. frank field says:

Guaranteed: If an account was started for wall donations (tax deuctable or not), we would find it bloated…all for the safety and glory of America!

MAGA

43. Tom says:

I pay enough money already to fund a wall AND do all the important things that the feral government does Constitutionally. I see NO need to provide DC with additional funds. At some point WE THE PEOPLE must make plain to DC what are our priorities, NOT theirs or their donors’.

Until WE THE PEOPLE take back the reins, we get nothing.

44. Proud Texan says:

I read something interesting the other day. The net worth of a US Senator increases $1.6 million per year or term. I can’t remember for sure, but I think it said per year. Can’t remember the article.

45. Bob says:

All smoke and mirrors. I’m a Trump voter and treeper but I’m not blind. There has been no significant effort to deport anyone. 200 deportations per day? Joke. Send a message to Trump. We want all 20 million illegals including DACAs out by Jan 1, 2019. We want a complete halt of all immigration. We want all visas ended. We want all green card renewals denied. Turn the tide!