Laura Ingraham Discusses James Comey and Mike Rogers Testimony…

Radio host Laura Ingraham brings up some good points in a Fox News interview discussing yesterday’s congressional intelligence hearing with FBI Director James Comey and NSA head Mike Rogers:

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Cyber Security, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Notorious Liars, NSA, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Spying, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

299 Responses to Laura Ingraham Discusses James Comey and Mike Rogers Testimony…

1. andi lee says:

LOLOL! Good one, Dave!

(FOX News, Carl Higby, had guest Mark Levin who noted, Congress ought to request revew of Obama’s daily Intel reports for past year. Thought it was spot on!)

2. NJF says:

Sunlight gonna be sunny! 😎😎

3. freepetta says:

Wow CTH is getting famous 😊

• disgustedwithjulison says:

The CTH has already been famous….going all of the way back to the Trayvon Martin case were prosecuting attorney Bernie actually brought The Treehouse up (in frustration at its exposing the lies of the prosecution) in arguments to the judge….The Treehouse beautifully skewered the prosecution and exposed the government actors committing crimes under the color of law.

• freepetta says:

I actually remember that, but I loved that Laura Ingraham reads CTH.

• swimologist says:

It’s like Sharyl Atkisson said in her book “Stonewalled–” the MSM reporters (ABC, NBC, CBS) have been reduced to verifying Web sites’ breaking news stories and reporting THAT. There is no longer any tough, independent, muckraking journalism from the MSM.
          Watch the crappy nightly news: 10 minutes of their highly biased “news,” and then dumb stories on the weather, celebrities, etc. Just puff pieces.

• maiingankwe says:

Lou Dobbs reads CTH. I also like that the creator and star of Intellectual Frog Legs watches and comments in here too. Sorry, my mind went blank on his southern name. Love watching his shows though, and it always makes me smile when he mentions TCTH name.

• ok4ayl says:

Joe Dan Gorman!

• freepetta says:

Wow mailing never heard of Frog 🐸Legs. I’m happy that finally people are taking note of CTH. All I can say is that frog legs aren’t just down south they eat them up in the mountains of NY state. I personally would never eat them, Kermit comes to mind. Even though we are up north we so want to go back to Tennessee.

• George Hicks says:

They actually used to serve them at the original Nathans in Coney Island.

• maiingankwe says:

Freepetta,

Please, put your CTH down and do a search for Intellectual Frog Legs web site, and then click on the latest video. You are going to love Dan. Absolutely and unequivocally fall in love with this humor. I have no doubt this will be one of your favorite new sites with his videos. They’re the best of the best.

Okay, without any further distraction, please shut this down, and head his way. I promise I am not steering you wrong, and you don’t have to eat any Frog Legs either. I love Kermie too. Okay, off you go now, and let me know what you think.

• maiingankwe says:

I think your autocorrect screwed up. My name is Ma’iingan for short, not mailing, but you can just type “M”. All is good.

• freepetta says:

Thanks M. Wow what a great site!! I’m putting their app on my phone!!

• maiingankwe says:

You are so cool. I didn’t even know he had an app. My bad. Thank you for mentioning it though.

A lot of his past videos are simply awesome too. Enjoy.

• freepetta says:

I love it M. I sure hope Sundance likes the site as well. I don’t know how I didn’t find it before.🙃

• maiingankwe says:

Hey, there’s been a lot going on these past few months and one cannot be here everyday on every thread.

Sundance has had a thread with an Intellectual Frog Legs video a while back…few months ago maybe? I would do a search on here to find it. And, if you scroll down to the comments you will see Dan replying to one of mine. Yup, I am so bragging about it. Nah, na nah na nah.

Hey, maybe Lou Dobbs will one day answer mine? Now that would be a dream come true. I would take a picture of it and frame it and make everyone who enters my home see it. Kidding! Kinda.

Wow, I am in a good mood this morning. The day is looking good! Hope you’re having a great one too.
                  Ma’iingankwe

• freepetta says:

Sounds like a plan!!! If Lou answers you I’ll be envious. It’s nice Dan answered your post, nice to have friends in high places😊

• maiingankwe says:

I hate to be honest, but I don’t think Dan has a clue to who I am and what I post. I just got lucky is all. I sure made it sound good though didn’t I?

It would be awesome if Lou Dobbs answered any one of us here. If he picked mine to do so, I would be found bragging. To everyone. Even strangers. I know, I live a sad life, but it can be awfully fun too.

Be well and stay smiling, it’s been fun talking with you these past few days.
                  Ma’iingankwe

• freepetta says:

T/C M and hopefully you hear from Lou. In the meantime I’m waiting to see how this surveillance thing goes. Hopefully they lock up Obie and Hillie. 🙃

• maiingankwe says:

My fingers are crossed and I’ve been a praying. It would be a dream come true to see those two behind bars. I will be keeping close watch as well.

Oh, and with my luck, Dobbs will reply to one of your comments. If that happens (which would rock by the way) please nudge him this a way. Thanks.

• freepetta says:

😂 will do 👍

• maiingankwe says:

Hey! Guess what? Sundance just put up one of Joe Dan’s latest videos. He posted it Sunday, April 2nd. Go check it out, and Joe Dan even posted a comment. Of course I did too.

Thought you’d like a heads up. Hope you had a great Sunday.
                  Ma’iingankwe

• freepetta says:

He read our emails I assume. Thank you the same to u M

• freepetta says:

Gotcha M

• justfactsplz says:

Yep, ol’ Bernie couldn’t stand us. We were a thorn in his side.

• Bob Thoms says:

And let’s not forget the work that Sundance (and others) have done on the Bundy Ranch-BLM standoff. That coverage convinced me of the depth and seriousness of this web site – connecting the dots of a very complicated story that spans decades.

It is what real journalism is about.

4. Ghostrider says:

Congratulations Sundance! Not only have you made it to Fox & Friends, you are also now known as “a writer over at The Conservative Treehouse.” Well done!

5. Finalage says:

Congrats Sundance! You’re a genuine savant! Of the political kind 😉

6. andi lee says:

“… illegal wiretapping…”? Yep, that is what Obama said.

• wheatietoo says:

That clip from 2007 is a great find!
      Thanks for posting that tweet, Andi lee.
      I wonder if there is a video of that on Youtube…?

Obama and the DNC wanted to ‘wiretap’ Trump.
      But…they needed to come up with an excuse.

So they invented the whole “Russians” thing as an excuse to illegally snoop on him!

• fred2w says:

Amazing how we’d never had heard of this had President Trump not brought up wiretapping.

7. wheatietoo says:

I thought it was interesting…that the Fox & Friends crew didn’t bat an eye when Laura mentioned “The Conservative Treehouse”.

It’s like they knew what/who Laura was referring to.
    Heh.

Congrats, Sundance, for the recognition on national tv!
    [Even though it will probably bring in some more trolls.]

Mark Levin probably had a screaming hissy fit when he saw this.

8. milktrader says:

Laura, give back a little and drop a comment.

9. justfactsplz says:

Congratulations Sundance on Laura Ingraham mentioning your article on Fox and Friends. You picking up on that excerpt during yesterday’s hearing was so important and needed to be shared far and wide for all to see. What better way than on national t.v.!

10. Rip Tide says:

A little Old Testament text seems appropriate right now.
    “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
    ‭‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬

I believe the Lord is hearing our prayers. Stay humble treepers, and keep praying fervently for our president and his team…God will heal our nation!!

11. JAS says:

The faces in this video told me all I needed to know about the whole investigation of the leaks. This was after the classified briefing by Comey on March 15th:

And then Judge Napolitano got fired:

Trump is right over the target “bomb bays open” folks…

12. Barnestormer says:

Following Comey Hill testimony, time for a more precise tweet from PDJT on Obama’s “wire tapping?” Say, Obama administration spied on my campaign, leaked to press. Felonies. Who ordered? Who knew?

13. example46486 says:

It’s all just sickening!

14. LEET says:

Just had to come back and post a comment on this story because it just irked me to no end when Laura Ingrham acted as a scold to President Trump in stating on Fox and friends that he should have not tweeted the wiretapping comment last week. Well, well, well in light of info that came out today! Eat crow Laura…..we elected Trump to DRAIN THE SWAMP! And that tweet was meant to shed light on the truth! That should NEVER be discouraged in my opinion!

• alegenoa says:

I’ve got a thing for Laura for years, dating back to when I followed little to nothing US politics. She’s smart and brilliant. She is in control of what she does. Notice how she properly credited CTH, which is more than most pundits would ever dare to consider, then after a minute proceeded to make the point as something SHE was saying. That’s scoring in both senses. You are not stealing, you’re using a source. But at the same time the brilliant observation can be credited to you by a generic viewer.
      Same goes for how she behaved during Trump’s surge: very controlled, she kept her composure and didn’t stir the pot; she almost agreed with the Fox pundits that were skeptical on Trump, but she also wanted to distance herself a bit, as someone who saw a real potential and was hedging.
      I agree in this case her remark about Trump inappropriately tweeting sounds unwarranted and off-mark, but again, in her “big picture” she wants to always appear independent, bringing about a different perspective, not the view of a Trump supporter.
      In other words, she, Mark Steyn and a few others are the only real “allies” we could count on: honest, clever, knowledgeable, impossible to attack effectively as “trumpsters”.