President Trump Defends Free Speech from Left-Wing Political Violence…

In an effective utilization of social media President Trump uses a strategic Alinsky Rule against the violent political activists within the Democrat party.

Alinsky’s fourth rule is: “Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules”.

trump-tweet-berkeley

If free speech is a core tenet of our constitution, then all speech is subject to it’s protection. Failing to abide by this simple truism draws out the hypocrisy of the far-left, including the cultural Marxists within Hollywood and pop culture.

Senior Trump Advisor Kellyanne Conway discussed on Fox News:

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, First Amendment, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Occupy Type Moonbats, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

354 Responses to President Trump Defends Free Speech from Left-Wing Political Violence…

• R-C says:

What. A. Mess.

Obama, YOU built that. (But don’t worry, Americans. We are about to ‘renovate’ that which obama built.)

Start by cutting federal funding to all recalcitrant/rogue ‘sanctuary’ entities. ZERO taxpayer dollars to those who defy Federal Law, or trample the US Constitution.

Let George Soros fund them, since he loves putting his money where their mouths are.

1. freepetta says:

Bezerkly has always been on the fringe of everything. Any freaky out of the norm behavior has always started with the lunatics at Bezerkly. I’d rather chew on broken glass then ever send my kids to a place like that!!!

• sunnydaze says:

IKR? Why are parents still paying for their kids to go to these dumps? I don’t get it.

• WSB says:

My other half has a family relative who is high up in the law department at Berkeley. A total whacko. We both can’t stand him. I had a grand argument with him over dinner one night. It was about enumerated powers, and the fact that most Palestinians are Jordanians and they should just go home. The poor guy is Jewish and doesn’t understand. I won. He just got pissy. Nuff said.

• freepetta says:

The guy sounds like a nutbag. Better you don’t waste your time and money with such lib trash.

• Marc says:

What do the Palestinians do when the Jordanians won’t claim them and they can’t emigrate to Jordan? Because that’s the reality. You have 3 and 4 generations of Palestinians that aren’t welcome to be shipped into a neighboring Arab land. The One State Solution of Greater Israel is not the solution.

• WSB says:

Tell that to the Israelis who have been ostracized for centuries. The Israelis were not the ones who used them as human shields.

Jordan and SA have land where they could go. There needs to be a new thought process here. DNA testing will confirm the reality. Now it is time for the ME countries to own up and take care of their own,

• Marc says:

The Middle East Muslims weren’t concerned about Jews until the UN decided to draft the Balfour Declaration, which many Jews living in Palestine at the time denounced. I don’t see it as legitimate for anyone claiming Jewish heritage to say they can stake a rightful claim to the land. I’d dare say many Jews living in Israel today have very little if any Semitic genetics. Light haired, blue eyed Ashkenazim Jews were never residing in that region until after 1948.

• WSB says:

Take a look at very, very old maps. You will see the name ‘Judea’. Nuff said.

• Marc says:

Duh. It is the ancient land of the Jews. Even most Muslims recognize this. My point still stands that the Judeans living there prior to 1948 didn’t want these ‘foreign’ Jews taking over their lands.

I should add I can also show you several centuries old maps that describe the land as Palestine.

• WSB says:

Judea and Samaria refer to the territory which is now known as the West Bank. These two were once a united kingdom under the rule of kings David and Solomon which later split into two separate kingdoms who were often at war with each other. Judea was a monarchy which included the tribes of Judah and Benjamin alone over which the House of David enjoyed a continued primacy until the fall of Jerusalem.

After its fall, the southern kingdom of Judea continued being ruled by the kings of Judah while northern Samaria went under the rule of the Israeli kings. The name “West Bank” was given to the region after the war of independence in 1948 by Jordan when Arab armies took over these areas.

The name Palestine was given to the region after Arabs invaded which has been proved wrong as this was always “the land of Philistines” or Philistina, an ancient Roman term for the area in which Greek Sailors would congregate.

• sunnydaze says:

OMG, WSB, You poor thing! A garden variety Lib is bad but a college prof, to boot, and in Law!!!

Holy Caaaarap!

That’s nightmare material right there!

• WSB says:

The fact that I took him out during a 90th Birthday party for his mother says it all!

My only regret was that she was distressed that her son was arguing with me!

My history is that my family fought in the American Revolution. So, we were one ancestor of a Minute Man arguing with a Marxist. Only in America, right?

• sunnydaze says:

Hey, I wonder if he was at the riot last nite. Ask him the next time you talk and report back.

• John Denney says:

A home schooled Christian friend goes there, and reports that the campus Christian and conservative students groups are strong.
      Strength does not come from ease.

• sunnydaze says:

Ad I bet they were smart enough to clear out at the first signs of trouble.

• freepetta says:

I’m so surprised there is a strong conservative and Christian population in Bezerkly. As long as I remember that school has been on the fringe of every liberal cause there has ever been. I have to say your friend must feel that he/she can make a difference and may I add is very strong indeed.

• sunnydaze says:

“Strong” does not necessarily mean “Large”, freepetta.

These people who are “on the fringe” at these schools have my admiration. Big League.

• Dr. Richard says:

This is true – largely because the crazies on the left are so out and open that pretty much all of the normal conservative types join one or more of the conservative groups like the College Republicans or the various Christian groups. At one time in the mid-90s, Berkley had the largest College Republicans group for exactly this reason.

• freepetta says:

Wow Dr. I can’t even imagine Berkley having a large amount of any kids who aren’t radical rebels. I remember in the olden days 60s and 70s Berkley being in the middle of every college revolution. I never thought I would ever say “the olden days”. Lol

• When we nuke Mecca, send a twin to Berkeley…..

2. George says:

Globalist funded violence and destruction, advocated by UNIPARTY and media, carried out by all forms of the Democratic party towards President Trump’s republican supporters will cause them to vote for Democrat’s. This is the very reason he won the Republican nomination and is PRESIDENT. They have been destroyed and President Trump needs us to maintain COLD ANGER and react as necessary as he MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. WINNING BIGLY!

3. Ziiggii says:

from /pol/

• HonorDefendBuckeye says:

Be still my heart, oh how devoutly to be wished.

• Rox says:

Oh, please let that be true.

• georgiafl says:

Sounds like President Trump is in touch with James O’Keefe!

• Blade says:

Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about.

Along these lines I have an idea for when Sessions takes office … Everyone must tweet or email to our great Attorney General to open up 535 ABSCAM sting operations … and hire James O’Keefe to consult on the plan. Can I get an amen?

William F. Buckley once said ( but it could just as easily have been uttered by Mark Twain, Will Rogers, H.L. Mencken or P.J. O’Rourke about the Congresses of their own day ) …

“I’d rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University.”

… but clearly it should be revised now to say that “I’d rather entrust the government of the United States to 535 people selected by a random number generator than to those supplied by the (R)epublicrat and (D)ummycrat parties”. Now that we no longer have special prosecutors it is time for straight up oversight of the Legislative Branch by DoJ complete with clear audio-video and use it to force their resignations ( how much you wanna bet McCain gets rolled up again? ). ABSCAM was more about money and influence, but the focus can be widened to all violations of the letter and spirit of Article I enumerated powers including governmental obstruction, interfering in foreign policy and seditious activities.

4. Bruce says:

It takes time to flush out vermin and eradicate the nest. I have full confidence the strategy to prosecute the perps is already in the planning stage.

What happened to sit ins?

5. burnett044 says:

in other news ..more protest..

6. Howie says:

He is forcing the democrats further and further to the left. They have to own every ghastly identity scheme perpetrated by their disgusting minions and try to defend it.

7. Rox says:

I don’t get it. When Operation Rescue stepped one toe out of line, we were hit with the RICO act and thrown in jail. For PRAYING!

8. NJF says:

This is why UC Berkley’s response is BS

9. And let’s be clear, these “ANTIFA” violent protesters (dressed in black with face masks roaming in their “black block” groups are communists, and communism IS fascism.

SO THET ARE THE EFFIN’ FASCISTS!!!!!

Milo has become one of my heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• John says:

I agree with your sentiment, but I don’t think it is correct to say that “communism is fascism.” They both lead to totalitarianism, but fascism, which, according to its original creator Mussolini, is the merger of the state and the leading corporations to rule over the people in every facet of their lives, does not require the relinquishment of all private property the way communism does. In fascism, certain well-connected individuals, e.g., Soros, can enrich themselves as the state does their bidding. In communism the state takes all the property and though well-connected individuals may receive the lion’s share of the benefit from that, usually high-level Communist Party officials, the individuals do not have proper title to the property.

What seems to be going on now with the Left is that elite globalists like Soros are trying to implement some form of global fascism and they are convincing naive, simple-minded, young Cultural Marxists, who probably believe in some kind of communist utopia, to be their useful idiot agitators and foot soldiers to do their dirty work.

10. imalulu says:

Watch how Ronald Reagan dealt with the Berkeley riots when he was Governor.

11. lbmomblog says:

not my groundhog, now that is funny. 🙂

12. Oldtradesman says:

Nine minutes into the top video with Kelly Ann on Fox, President Trump actually moved behind and somewhat to the side of Ivanka so as to be within the eyesight of the young Marine, in order to return the Marine’s salute. I’ve rarely seen a VIP “go out of his way” to render a young enlisted man that level of respect.

• paper doll says:

Mr. Trump is all about noticing and having respect for the ” fly over people ” that
      other VIP’s don’t notice …one of his scores of strength and I bet , info

13. youme says:

• fuzzi says:

Despite his potty-mouth lapses, I love this guy.

• These are the same assholes that in ten years will lining up in soup kitchens and claiming hard luck. I remember back in the 80s, at a club or party and leaving early, telling people I had to work in the AM…… They stayed and partied, many of them are sleeping down by the tracks tonight…. For reals

14. remuda2016 says:

Berkley Brilliance happens again. Not a fan of Starbucks, but now they have no “home-away-from-home”

15. sunnydaze says:

Milo will be on Tucker now.

16. sunnydaze says:

Oh GOOD. Milo’s blaming the Media for the riots. He is RIGHT. Taking it to CNN in particular.

17. fuzzi says:

I saw a report that the FBI will be investigating the mayor about why he told police to stand down during Berkeley riots…

18. Dekester says:

Milo was great! Calling out CNN on Tucker, and it appears his book sales have increased 12,000 % over the last little bit.

Bizarre isn’t it that Milo is ripping the media, and has two more balls than Mr and Mrs MCCain combined.

Wow! Just Wow!

19. Alleycats says:

It’s past time to bring out snarly dogs, water cannons and rubber bullets. Riot will be very short-lived, I’m pretty sure.

20. Ace says:

These fools have yet to realize that their pseudo-president no longer controls our FBI and military. I’m a bad person for enjoying their meltdown into irrelevance!

21. rsanchez1990 says:

I really like Kellyanne’s response to this. My favorite part was when she said those kids will be in for a rude awakening when they have to go out into the real world for a job, which they will have in a Trump administration. Well played Kellyanne.

22. Someone pointed out earlier today to me that federal funds come to colleges in the form of grants and student loans and that to cut off the $$ would be to deny these students funds for tuition. Seems to me that universities are getting money from the federal government in the form of books, $$ for research and development and that sort of thing. If universities want to engage in this safe space, white shaming classes, allowing the students to make demands of the faculty, not fly the flag and decide that teaching American History faithfully and without liberal smears, then these universities should be teaching in another country. Taking federal money to shame this country, teach students how to riot and pillage need not be done on taxpayer dollars. When the $$ dried up, then thee universities would get back to teaching and stay out of social justice politics.

• 4bleu says:

Oh the ways they manage to get money out of everyone at a thousand levels. Cut off ALL taxpayer funding -grants, tuition, scholarships, subsidies. Private Hillsdale College was told they had to conform to regulations (that they didn’t need) if they took even one penny of federal funds. One penny! Supreme Court decision.
      And who is paying for the repairs? That’s arson there, property damage, assault etc etc. Why should the administration get off passing the bill to taxpayers or insurance if they did nothing to protect people or property?
      Anyone injured or any property owners – where’re the class action lawsuit lawyers when you need them?

23. Keln says:

“But, the left can’t be fascists. Fascism is a right-wing ideology. So there is no way they are being fascist.”

What I was told today on a Reddit post.

Of course I pointed out that fascists and nazis were all left wing, but that is not what is taught, so it must not be true.

And I pointed out that fascist tactics are fascist tactics, no matter who employs them. I did at least make some inroads there, if begrudgingly.

Let’s not kid ourselves though. Leftist collectivism takes many forms, but they all end up at fascism, national socialism, or communism. Authoritarian, and oppressive. And these people, ironically wearing masks, removed the mask from their true face.

24. Phil Garber says:

To misquote Forrest Gump: fascist is as fascist does.