Catherine Engelbrecht: “Voter Fraud is Institutionalized” Here’s How…

For those who don’t know Catherine Engelbrecht, she has been the tip of the spear on voting integrity since 2008.  Catherine, along with thousands of other people, was a direct target of the weaponized IRS following the assembly of various Tea Party groups in 2009/2010.  Mrs Engelbrecht has delivered passionate testimony to congress.

In addition, Engelbrecht was also illegally singled out for specific investigation by House Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings for her “true the vote” efforts.  Few people know the depth of voter fraud, and the various issues within intentional vote manipulation, with as much insight.  After almost a decade of intense work at state and local levels; Englebrecht is a subject matter expert on voting issues:

Please make sure you watch Catherine’s congressional testimony below:

True The Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht 2

[…]  Engelbrecht said shortly after founding and leading True to Vote and King Street Patriots, she was visited by law enforcement agencies and Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), even though outside of filing their tax returns, she and her husband never dealt with any government agency in nearly two decades of running their small business.

“We had never been audited. We had never been investigated, but all that changed upon submitting applications for the non-profit statuses of True the Vote and King Street,” she told the House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee.

“Since that filing in 2010, my private businesses, my nonprofit organizations, my family and I have been subjected to more than 15 instances of audit or inquiry by federal agencies,” she added.

Engelbrecht’s personal and business tax returns were audited in 2011 – “each audit going back for a number of years.” Her business was inspected by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in 2012 when neither she nor her husband was present. She said she was later fined over $20,000 even though “the agency wrote that it found nothing serious or significant.”

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms audited her business in 2012 and 2013, and the FBI contacted her non-profit group six times since 2010 in an attempt to “cull through membership manifests in conjunction with domestic terrorism cases,” she claimed.

“They eventually dropped all matters and have now redacted nearly all my files,” Engelbrecht said.

“All of these incursions into my affairs began after filing applications for tax-exemption. There is no other remarkable event. There’s no other reason to explain how for decades I went unnoticed, but now find myself on the receiving end of inter-agency coordination into and against all facets of my life, both personal and private,” she said.

“Bear in mind, distinguished ladies and gentlemen of this subcommittee, these events were occurring while the IRS was subjecting me to multiple rounds of abusive inquiries with request to provide every Facebook and Twitter I’d ever posted, questions about my political aspirations and demands to know the names of groups that I had spoken with, the content of what I had send and everywhere I intended to speak in the coming year,” she added.

“This government attacked me because of my political beliefs, but I refuse to be cast as a victim,” she said. “I am not a victim, because a victim has no options. I do have options, and I intend to use them all to the fullest extent of my capabilities.”

“As an American citizen, I am part of a country that still believes in freedom of speech,” Engelbrecht said.

She pledged to press the issue “in every legal way possible,” including filing suit against the IRS, and vowed to continue to speak out – “here in Congress and all across this country.”

“No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people,” she added.   (read more)

Epic Testimony:

This entry was posted in Election 2016, Election 2017, Tea Party, True The Vote, Uncategorized, Voter Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

265 Responses to Catherine Engelbrecht: “Voter Fraud is Institutionalized” Here’s How…

1. Mike diamond says:

If you don’t have a real ligit I d then you should not be able to vote.

2. andi lee says:

Mr. Holder, why do you persist in lying? Stop it. No one believes you anymore.

3. andi lee says:

James O’keefe.

4. andi lee says:

Rep Jason Chaffetz.

The guy who gave Mayor of DC City $65M in school grants to include welfare millionaires – “DC-TAG” grant.

• C. Lowell says:

“No evidence” is the mantra repeated by the DNC and MSM,

Who by the way helpfully work to ensure there is no evidence…

• SpanglishKC says:

More proof about another GOPe pol that cannot be trusted. Im hoping he’s up for re-election 2018. Chaffetz is a liar. Anybody got a problem with me saying that?

This article on Minnesota voting porcess exposes another Democrat state fraught with lack of vote intergrity. Most fraud occurs in Democrat controlled areas. Don’t think for a minute it has not occured at times in some Repug precints ( looking at you Cochran)

Trump won MInnesota…believe me! I now alot of people up there…all Trumpers

• AmyB says:

That’s alright, Mr. Chaffetz. Ms.Engelbrecht has the evidence.

• Rodney Plonker says:

Chaffetz should go back to acting. He was pretty good when he played “Frankenfurter” in the Rocky Horror show.

• Farmon says:

UNIPARTY ALERT: Chaffetz is the same clown who would not/has not hold congressional hearings to investigate the CDC coverup of vaccine study data that showed very high numbers (compared to their fudged public ones). Watch the movie Vaxxed to see what I mean. It reminded me of a sundance ride through a backstory, unbelievable, yet true as the day is long.

I’m sure it was very important to have Cummings go visit them to personally send his greetings. He needs to go away, righteous dirtbag probably never worked a day in his life. Pleased I dont live in Maryland.

• Farmon says:

What a lame description I gave of the movie, sorry. Vaxxed is a must see movie. Chaffetz is part of the problem and he needs to GO.

• BiG PHARMA and the Medical Empire (The Naked Empress) is a multi-trillion dollar entity, responsible for massive death of humans and animals. Their vaccines are some of their biggest scams, along with vivisection and the dope they peddle that people think are magic pills. In the old days that was simply called PHARMAKEIA aka SORCERY. pharmakeia: GREEK; magic, sorcery, enchantment. If they were really there to heal, they would be out of business.

The Caduceus – is a symbol for the Greek God of Commerce and Negotiation, Hermes. He is the patron god of financial gain, commerce, eloquence (and thus poetry), messages/communication (including divination), travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery and thieves; he is also the guide of souls to the underworld.

FINANCIAL GAIN!

• Rep Jason Chaffetz is playing dumb. Anyone online has seen the evidence and how and who commits election fraud. It is said that no one gets in Washington unless they have something in which they can be blackmailed with. The only question in my mind is what is it with him? Boys? Kids? Hookers? Bribes? Photos of things he did while he was drugged or drunk at some Washington party? Sometimes these photos are just setups but so incriminating no one would believe them. Best case scenario he took in dirty money for his campaigns.

For him to say he doesn’t believe any voter fraud goes on is just plain UNTRUE. He’s lying.

Get rid of them all!

5. 4bleu says:

Jimmy Carter’s Carter Center and United Nations elections monitoring both require voter photo ID for elections in other countries or they won’t validate the results as transparent and fair. Typically, voters in other countries must present their national ID card plus a voter photo ID – so in Africa, Africans voters usually have to present TWO photo IDs to be able to vote – and absolutely one photo ID. No ID = no voting.

The argument that people shouldn’t have to present an ID to prove their identity before voting is without any sound basis, tellingly the major embellishments to support the contention are actual screams and tantrums, not facts and figures.

6. Garrison Hall says:

Catherine Engelbrect is an American hero. Trump’s investigation will discover wholesale, decades long, voter fraud practices that were specifically constructed to serve the progressive/leftest/Democrat machine.

7. MASHALL says:

Going out to walk your dog in public may invite some questions from the public who taxes pay your pension!

The video…

8. MASHALL says:

whose

9. Sayit2016 says:

I truly admire this woman. She lays out facts without hysteria, she has a calm demeanor and a distinct pheromone of strength that permeates from her. Her position— Do not take me for a fool or a victim…I am the owner/operator of my life and I will NOT not “go quietly into that good night” . What you have done is a violation of the law and my rights as an American and I will expose you.

What I have observed with Catherine Engelbrect is a sad fact. She survived this onslaught of Government abuse because she had the financial wherewithal to fight it. She was a target because she dared tell the truth regarding voter fraud.. you know the thing lefties and the uni-party claims does not exist. This “fine” of 20 K is a joke– and she should refuse to pay it. This is extortion. She beat the BS rap and they still wanted to extract a pound of flesh one way or the other. This is straight up Racketeering.

• liberty, not license says:

I really admire her, too. You are spot-on about her demeanor. I pray the Trump administration gives her justice.

• Sayit2016 says:

What I see happening is President Trump meeting with her and speaking with her on the factual data she has collected on voter fraud as well as others who make it their life’s work to protect the integrity of the American vote. It is very telling to me that Cummings sought to shut her down. What was his angle? What information was he seeking to suppress ? I am one of those people that do not genuflect at the feet of this so called ” Civil right Icon”. I would like him investigated for voter suppression.

• Catherine Engelbrect is a strong and wise woman who puts to shame all lying feminists. I add her to my list of admirable women. She is also quite beautiful.

10. C. Lowell says:

Thank you for doing God’s work Ma’am — outstanding job!

11. William Ford says:

Democrat intimidation of political opponents is so blatant and outrageous it’s just astonishing. Yet no MSM outlet covers it. In fact they suppress any coverage. This is on a scale thousands of times worse than anything Nixon did. Obama politicized and weaponized every department of the federal government to be used against political opposition. That is is his true legacy.

12. William Ford says:

The Democrat plan for voter fraud is actually very simple. Flood the USA with uneducated unskilled migrants from countries where socialism is the only form of government. Create a new “electoral” majority that supports the Democratic Party agenda of socialism, welfare state, and globalism. Register these non-citizens to vote — even though they cannot legally vote for federal office holders. Drive them to the polls on election day, pay them if necessary. Fight all efforts that would identify the fraud and hinder it such as voter ID requirements. Have the allied MSM propaganda arm of the party dispel any talk of voter fraud as attempts by Republicans to suppress minorities from voting. Block any investigations that would uncover non-citizen voting.

• Bemused says:

Mr. Ford. Correct. I lived in California when the Dems used precisely the same game plan to turn it irrevocably Dem. I am afraid that the Dems have already irrevocably so-poisoned the entire US.
      Pray.

• Although in this case the focus is the dems for Hillary. We must remember that Republicans use voter and election fraud too. Two words: Bush empire
      One word: UNIPARTY

With the elite, there is no dem vs repub reality, they are one.

The elite both sides were involved in this dem fraud, because the elite’s candidate was Hillary Clinton; had the Repub nominee been Jeb Bush, the same vote fraud would’ve transpired. The elite really don’t care who gets in office as long as it is one of theirs in which their scams and business as usual can continue. Any candidate except Trump would’ve been acceptable to them.

13. Diana Prince says:

I would personally like to see something on the order of a “Presidential Commission on Voting Integrity” (or something similar) as an ongoing working group. I”m not sure, but I think President Trump could convene such a group by EO. I think a retrospective study of this past election is worthwhile, but the issue of ensuring integrity in the voting system is ongoing and ever evolving, and encompasses more than simply voter ID issues and voting machines. It seems to me that a free-standing working group of many professionals representing many aspects of voting and elections could better study the issues, and make ongoing recommendations, rather than tasking an existing agency simply to do a retrospective investigation. That’s my 2 cents!

14. Janie May says:

This is a great video by Mark Dice showing the racist attitudes of whites who think that blacks are too stupid to get ID for voting…then shows the reaction of blacks at what they say. Very funny and informative.
    I do not know how to load a video here, but this is the link.

• I find the terms “blacks” “whites” aberrant and can trace their usage in America to JIM CROW LAWS.

We are not crayons and those terms are not races, they’re skin colors. The races are Negroid and Caucasian, and not all Caucasians have white skin. See Southern Europeans for reference. The term “white” was defined by Jim Crow and did not even include many Italians, Turks, Spaniards or Mexicans who are Caucasian but not have white skin.

Why the names of the races are never mentioned in leftist speak.

15. kinthenorthwest says:

Interesting piece (Snippet below)
    BOMBSHELL – Investigation Launched Into Obama’s ATTACK On The 2016 Election
    Federal officials have launched an investigation into why the Department of Homeland Security hacked into the Georgia state governmental network, including its election system, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.
    John Roth, inspector general for DHS, wants to know why the agency broke protocol on its way to 10 unprecedented attacks on the system overseen by Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp — who is also one of the most vocal critics about the Obama administration’s attempt to designate local and state election machinery as part of federal “critical infrastructure.”

16. Rodney Plonker says:

IMO, Engelbrecht deserves the Presidential Medal of Freedom for what she has had to endure from our government.

17. Fe says:

After reading Sundance’s post, and watching the videos, I find myself fighting deep anger at what this dear brave lady and her family has been through. How dare that POS Cummings target this lady under the guise of “protecting the voters” when you know that his political witch hunt is/was about protecting his bottom line. And how dare that Megyn Kelly or Kelly Megyn whatever the heck her name is, speak so condescendingly to Catherine, I thought she was incredibly rude to her. Thank God Obama is out of power. President Trump needs to harness the research and talents of this Patriotic woman and bring down the hammer down on this crap.

18. kinthenorthwest says:

Dang this is really something to wrap your head around due to illegals voting

19. Hammersdad says:

Greetings Treepers,

I’m tired of reading, mostly agreeing, and lurking.

For as long as I have been a conscious participant in American public life and well before I was old enough to vote – basically since the last two years of the Eisenhower administration – vote fraud has been part of my understanding of political reality.

Since then, government involvement in private life has grown (and like a tumor metastasized). vote fraud has indeed become institutionalized – by the institutions of the very government that the fraud maintains in power. The direct consequence of this has been the ramifying growth of the ‘Uniparty’ as a compulsive self-sustaining entity.

Uniparty government is a living thing that will fight like its life depends on it. Because it does. The Uniparty has only one enemy – the Liberty of citizens.

Liberty is nothing more (or less) than the manifestation of Free Will in action. This is anathematic to all the underlying assumptions of any fundamentally authoritarian regime. It is anathematic to its every ‘theory of government’, whatever shorthand ‘-ism’ is may choose to call itself. Free Will is not a government beneficence; it is the gift – and a condition – of our creation in the image of God.

It may be that we must first understand vote fraud in a polity of free men as a condition of mortal sin. Its practitioners and its conscious enablers are thus to be known as sinners not only against God but also the images of God and the purpose(s) of creation. It is then our obligation as free citizens to implement such just laws as seem sufficient in our judgement to discourage, impede, and punish its practice. Otherwise our Liberty itself has been first thwarted and then lost in its entirety.

Crush the Uniparty and punish any who consciously further its activities. Pray for the humane enlightenment and reform of those who – merely ‘doing their jobs’ and ‘just following orders’ – serve or support its function; in the words of our Savior “Go, and sin no more.”

Hammersdad

20. James O'Malley says:

Let’s all pray that she gets justice, and that her abusers are held accountable.

21. pcockroft says:

We need to get rid of illegal votors.

22. mariaholm says:

In Denmark we all have an id number. At elections we get a election card from of city administrations and we bring that with us to the place where we vote. Then officials check that card and tics our name out on their list. Then we go to the boot and vote. I have never heard of any voter fraud here. Only maybe that a postal sack of early ballots has been forgotten somewhere in the postal system.