President Donald J Trump Takes The Oath of Office (video)…

It becomes official.  At 12:01pm the Presidency of Donald Trump began.

trump-oath-3trump-oath-1trump-oath-5trump-oath-7trump-oath-6

trump-oath-9trump-oath-10

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

253 Responses to President Donald J Trump Takes The Oath of Office (video)…

1. Oldskool says:

Now would be a good time to email and call your senators and congress representative and remind them to support President Trump and their every move is being watched and no quarter will be given. Do this as often as you have time for. They act as they do because the spotlight has never been on them, until now.

• navysquid says:

Has anyone on this site actually spoken to their REPRESENTATIVE? I have called over various issues over the years and always get some staffer as they always say that the Senator or Rep is out or cannot take calls. WHO do they actually work for?? (rhetorical)

• Oldskool says:

Try emailing, I’m sure they’re probably out at strip clubs for lunch and such and I’ve never had any luck calling either. I’m in NC and every time I email Senator Burr I’ve gotten a letter response back but no reply from Senator Tillis, he’s too busy at the strip clubs with the lap dance specials and all I guess. When calling, tell whoever you’re talking to that you want assurance your message will be conveyed. All we can do is try.

2. Dehbashi says:

Still surreal that this happened. I am still pinching my cheeks in giddiness that this happened

• Kaco says:

I watched it live on TV but now I’ve played this video like four or five times. It’s almost hard to believe, all that we and he were up against. We did it!

• TRiUMPh says:

Like all of you, we stood cheering with tears of joy and pride at 12:01pm on January 20, 2017 when President Donald J. Trump said, “….so help me God!

But, I must say, our Most Pleasurable Moment of the entire event/broadcast came when barry soetoro got onto that helicopter and left us – FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN! …Hallelujah!

• Shotgun says:

I’ve been out and about all day, so I haven’t had time to see any of the events (until now). However, my DH was channel surfing during the drive and just happened to come across the Obama exit. The announcer, in a serious, sad, and dramatic voice, said something to the effect of: “Now President Obama is waving to the crowd. He turns and steps into the helicopter. His tenure as president is officially over.”

Right after he said that, I let out a loud, excited, boisterous Texas YEEEE-HAAAAWWW!!!

My husband was not amused because my sudden yell scared him. However, I did NOT and WILL NOT apologize!!

THAT was a historic moment for me, especially since the announcer sounded so pathetic over something I was and am SO thrilled about!!! Perfect contrast!

3. cjzak says:

And now it begins! Great work to all citizens that stepped up the last 18 months and supported the seemingly impossible task of getting Donald Trump elected President of the USA. The hard work, the love of country, the belief that we were right, the anger at our country being ripped apart and the Grace of God were rewarded. We must never let down our guard. Keep working and fighting for what is right and for the USA. We now have our leader and we must keep supporting him.

Thank you to all my patriot friends, especially those friends on another favorite private blog who also have joined me here and also this to blog, CTH. I found this site about halfway through the election and it has been a wonderful addition to my survival kit for this campaign. The people, the knowledge, the terrific analysis and positivity of this group was a pleasure to be part of. CTH was riding, leading in voice, the wave of change and unity sweeping the country and we all were part of the success. To Freepers from all over the world: a big kudos and congratulations to all of you!

Sundance, a very big thank you for all you do and for letting us share this community.

4. The Age of the Trolls has ended. The Age of Donald has begun.

5. julegate says:

• NYGuy54 says:

it’s up..not sure why they said that

• stobberdobber says:

“julegate says:
      January 20, 2017 at 1:59 pm
      My co worker told me the Affordable Care website is already down. It wasn’t even an hour!”
      Not the ACA website-just sections on the whitehouse.gov is what I heard. I didn’t check it out myself. It was The ACA, immigration, climate change, a few more I think. I just noted to those that poted it that it was a leadership change so they had to update. That is my take anyway.

6. G3 says:

From I- centric to you- centric. Help the common man. How can this be perceived as dark?

• G3 says:

Not the lib idea of “help”

• repsort says:

depends on what you value…

If you value divisiveness as a source of power, globalism, relativistic “America isn’t any better than any other nation”, seek the destruction of the middle-class, godlessness, cronie-capitalism, lawlessness and insecurity, corruption and fraud as a business model, etc… Well, then DJT’s vision for America is dark as hell!

If you’re an average American??? Angels are singing right now!

7. webgirlpdx says:

Take a close look at the picture above where he’s shaking hands with the Justice. Notice the happiness on the kids faces. Priceless.

8. TatonkaWoman says:

Looking out my window at the beauty there, with joy in my heart for what has just taken place in Washington DC today, and this – very short – little song came to mind: (you must add you own tune, I had mine).

There is sunshine o’er the mountains.
    There is sunshine ‘cross the plain.
    There is sunshine off the waters…
    There is sunshine in life again.

God Bless President Donald J. Trump!

9. Dora says:

I loved hearing Franklin Graham’.

What more powerful statement can there be than this?

“Mr. President, in the Bible, rain is a sign of God’s blessing. And it started to rain, Mr. President, when you came to the platform”

10. Timmy-the-Ute says:

Actually Trump could have written and repealed Executive Orders earlier, Effective upon his Oath of Office.

11. KBR says:

Our work begins.

12. Rachel says:

Thank you Sundance, you are the greatest! Even though I did not comment often on your articles, please know that had it not been for your very insightful reporting, I would have been in a deep state of depression. Being black and living in the presence of Democrat family and friends, it was at times very lonely. My spirits were always lifted the first thing each morning as I read your articles and experienced relief from the comments on CTH.

Did you all see this? I believe It was a miracle from God.

13. 90 people were arrested! These rioters were going against police and got tear gassed!

14. Kristin says:

…and so it is done. And it is good.

15. Guy K. says:

I really believe that this website, and Sundance’s tireless efforts to spread the truth and open our eyes to everything going on behind the scenes the last several years, played an integral role in getting Donald Trump elected. We owe a great debt of gratitude to SD and TCT for this.

16. Deadbeat says:

Congratulations Centipedes. Thank you for all of your hard work, the suffering over these past decades, your faith, your perseverance, your tenacity, your love of the nation and fellow Americans.

Make America Great AGAIN!!!

17. Mike says:

Well, the inauguration went smoothly. That’s a relief. DJT is now President, and can start moving forward with all the powers that the office has. That a YUGE relief. Obama is gone. YUUUUGEE relief He can’t do anymore damage from the Presidential position, although he did all he can do in the last year. He’s left quite a mess to clean up. The commies are engaging in sputtering and crying. Isn’t that too bad, WAAHHH! Cry harder.

I can tell from Trump’s expression that he is humbled and awed by being the President. No snark, no sarcasm. just sincerity. He takes the job with the utmost seriousness.

It’s been a good day.

• All American Snowflake says:

Those “protester” against President are illegal Soros immigrants from Europe. I know. I’ve met up with some of them at May Day Rallies. You can tell that English is their second language.

• Mike says:

At least they didn’t disrupt the actual inauguration. They won’t be getting any U.S federal government sponsorship now that Trump is in and Obama is out. Should be just the opposite.

18. All American Snowflake says:

I’m not sure I could be that respectful to Barack Hussein Obama if he had trashed me the way he did President Trump.