Several Police Injured – National Guard Called to Duty

Democrat operatives of various violent factions have formed to oppose the presidency of Donald Trump.  The Anti-Capitalist and Anti-Fascist DisruptJ20 Inauguration protest has turned violent with Black Lives Matter activists and Democrat party professional agitators united to destroy Washington DC.

dc-riots-1

Video footage hosted by CNSNews.com below shows violent rioters vandalizing local businesses, destroying a limousine with hammers and pick-axes, spray-painting walls and windows, smashing kiosks, chanting “no cops, no borders, fight law and order” and “black lives matter.

Meanwhile local DC store owners and their customers are huddled in the back of their businesses, trying desperately to call police for help as their windows were smashed and bricks rain down from the mob.  Messages, including, “F–k Trump” and “Revolution or Death” continue to be painted upon the targeted buildings and businesses.

Among the group’s chants were “Black lives matter,” and “America was never great.”

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Government, Cultural Marxism, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Election 2017, media bias, Mob and Rob, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Occupy Type Moonbats, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Predictions, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

558 Responses to Clinton Supporters, Left-Wing Mobs and Black Lives Matter Activists Begin Violent Riots In Washington DC…

1. kinthenorthwest says:

Just had to share

2. Cher, please carry through with your wish!

3. Oldskool says:

Now is the time to stay on Cher, Sharpton and the rest of the human debri about their stated wish of moving to Canada, though I would suggest Argentina.

4. freddy says:

In 1968 I was a punk kid and wanted to go to a demonstration so I’d be cool for the chicks….I could brag how I faced them down like Che or some other idiot….Didn’t go that way………. Threw a rock…they chased me to my house and CS gassed us all. When we came out gagging they beat the crap out of us. We were surfers not hippies but looked like it with long hair. Dragged me to the cop car cracking my head with a stick. Let me lay in the dirt than told me next time I’m dead………The hippie chicks cleaned me up and I could not go back in the house for a week. It was a short protester career.

• ZZZ says:

that is was like that today…right?

these animals would think twice.

• jeans2nd says:

Don’t feel bad, Freddy. I supported our National Guard at Kent State and merely refused to go to Kent State’s riots. Was ko’d for supporting our Ohio National Guard.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

• guitar107 says:

but why isn’t LOE cracking skulls today?
      A lot of property crime happening in DC. Where are the cops, SS, etc?

• Jenny R. says:

Because 1) they are going to keep things as cooled off as possible while the inauguration is going on (safety of the new President, the attendees); 2) on a long game political stance — let these idiots do their twerk dance protest and garbage burning/poo flinging and proceed to look like absolute idiots, do some minor (for a potential riot it is minor) damage, destruction, and hurting people…herd as many of them together, arrest in order to keep the numbers a bit thinned and the situation as cool as possible, while not giving them the opportunity to completely chimp out…and what has happened? they get the reputation of being not very formidable opponents and absolute crybaby morons, and their masters look not like evil masterminds but a clown parade who can’t even get a good protest going. The politically, this makes good sense (it is unfortunate that people will have to suffer some damage, but that also hurts these monkeys’ cause as well for they are damaging the lives of ordinary people who will get tired of it; as long as it does not get too out of hand, it is the sad price to pay for such a coin operation) — let them hang themselves. Then, when the time is right and if they persist…

I realize that might be hard to take, but I can see the sense in it (plus you have a police chief who is likely quite ineffectual, or maybe just has no spine…we’ll find out in the coming week how our law enforcement’s tenor changes or doesn’t).

• Jenny R. says:

Even better if they could find some way to take the more soft handed ones and manage to incarcerate them for a few years. I’m sure that they are willing to pay the sacrifice for their “cause”, right?
          I had a co-worker brag today that two of his friends (so likely young, urban professionals or grad students) were at the protests and how he’d like to be there with them (this is the fool whose parents still pay some of his bills, though he has no family, no real debt, and a job). So, not all of these folks are unemployed or professionals…but they are the softer targets that should be exploited if at all possible.
          This would lose them their nice lives and make the remainder far more difficult (ask any person with a minor possession felony what it’s like to get a job of any decency). Then they could have the luxury of contemplating why being an idiot is no way to go through life…and it would send a message to at least some of their peers that perhaps being an easily influenced idiot is not a good life choice.

• satmfs says:

Let them riot and raise hell, everything these lib/Dim crybabies do is going into the history books in the chapter titled, “The Destruction of the Democrat Party”. Even the Democrats with a minimum of sense are getting fed up with the radical left’s behavior. My only two lib friends voted Trump because of their candidate and the way she conducted her campaign. They’re not quite ready to jump ship yet, but the events of the last couple of days may be what pushes them over the edge.

• guitar107 says:

Jenny, thx, it makes sense.
          Eventually, the ones who get incarcerated should suffer (chain gang maybe? )

At least, I was semi happy to read that they damaged a Starbucks. (Basically I am against property damage but… )
          Proglibs hurting themselves is fun.
          🙂

• Jenny R. says:

Eh, I hate Starbucks (and it is rather ironic…they’re supposed to be into that), but busting up businesses really makes no sense (and just shows that they aren’t really protesting at all; just having a tantrum and a little look-at-me theater…which makes it more…actual deplorable behavior).
            Round up a bunch of them, put them in Arapaio’s pink bunny suits and make them clean up the mess.
            But I still like the idea of making an example of some of them — the long, cold way (a felony record is something you live the rest of your life with; a busted head is something fixed at the ER on the taxpayer’s dime — second one might feel better for a while, but the former is ultimately more satisfying).

• Dr. Richard says:

These rioters were outside the security zone roughly between the Mcfearson square metro station, Metro station, and the DC convention center. There was a very heavy secret service, military, and law enforcement (from DC, Virginia, Maryland, Indiana, New Jersey, and other states). My daughter and I were on the outer edge and had to take a 5-10 block detour around this mess to get to the Liberty Ball. We were several blocks south of where the limo was burned and could see the smoke. The security kept this away from all of the inaugural events and rerouted both protesters and early arriving ball attendees (like us). They also had all of the streets around the security perimeters blocks with buses or trucks and had jersey barriers and fences in many places. If there were 217 arrests, I suspect they arrested all of these idiots (the videos do not show a very large crowd of rioters) once they drove them away from crowds of inaugural visitors and innocent bystanders. I talked with one heavily armed secret service officer, several police officers, and one Army soldier – all were friendly and helped route people out of the mess. It was also easy to differentiate the groups – ball attendees all in tuxedos or ball gowns, Trump supporters with campaign materials, and protesters with their face masks and banners.

• mopar2016 says:

They don’t allow crowd control anymore. Burning and looting is now a first amendment right, and cops are used for target practice.

If I had my way, I’d bring back Bull Connor and watch the fun.

• Old Crow says:

Why was not the Nat. Guard there busting heads?

• kinthenorthwest says:

I was in Civil Rights and Hippie…Worse the people in the groups I was in was what we called go limp so they had to carry us…You just go to the ground and be as limp as possible.
      I found out about 6 months after doing Vietnam war protests I was known as “MaMa Elaine” I barely looked 12 much less the 18 years of age I was. Finally someone told me why…It got known that I would get really Pi$$ed at anyone who said anything nasty, or did anything nasty to anyone they thought military.
      But yes I did meet some interesting law enforcement. I wore what I called my black & blue bracelets for a couple of weeks. During a Civil Rights sit down one of officers hand cuffed me so tight that my hands started turning blue..My wrists were black and blue for a few weeks. Yet it was still yes sir, no sir; no matter what they did.

• Marvin says:

You shouldn’t have thrown a rock. You could have killed someone. That same year I did undercover at NYU and if I saw you I would have tried to ID you so you would be caught. Maybe I did.

5. NHVoter says:

6. freddy says:

Then Billy Aires boys and the Weather freaks decided to burn the Bank of America…They closed my college and I lost my deferemet. My house got visited again with same results no matter I was not there………After I healed up I split for Mexico to find some adventure. There I ran into real violence and Communists and kissed the ground when I got home………..I turned myself in for being late for the draft and they said get out your lottery number is too high. I said what lottery. I found a nice girl and started a life and found out what was really important in life……….

• fleporeblog says:

Freddy you gave me the best laugh I have had in all my life

• Ono says:

Freddy,

When Richard Nixon was president a couple friends and I (Jose Cuervo was one) decided that we were going to go down and surf Cottons Point (Directly in front of the western White house) on a solid South swell. I parked the car (my parents Country Squire) and we made it down through the San Mateo Creek trail at four in the morning. We stashed our clothing and all our belongings in the bushes. The mind of a 16 year old at work

How dare the POTUS keep us from surfing on a military base (Camp Pendleton).

We were in the water for a three hours and thought we were above it all. Walking back to get our cloths we were greeted by four Marine MP’s. They took us to San Diego (70 miles away) to meet the Provost Marshall. There, we waited until 11:00pm at night before we were released and told to never consider this behavior again. We had to hitch hike back to San Clemente, in our swim trunks…We arrived late the next evening, my parents car had been towed. Worse yet I had to walk the beach at low tide and sneak back on base to retrieve my wallet and keys…which were gone.

Then!!! I had to explain to my parents who played bridge with Donnie Nixon (Richards brother) what I did.

Young and dumb is not always fun. But it can be educational

• freddy says:

Ono your probably a friend of mine as I surfed Cottons too when Nixon was there.I lived in Ocean Hills San clemente……We tried to run for it and get in the water before they caught us. One day they fired rounds and I came in quick. They stomped my board beat me a little bit but that was nothing as my dad was a big Marine hero in WW2 and his buddies at Pendelton figured he could mett out the punishment They were right. There was a bull out too for a while…..Surf punks paid their dues to get Cottons and Trestles opened up….These snowflakes would need therapy if their dad was like mine……..He’s in Fort Rosecrans Point Loma military cemetery now and he’s smiling today…… bigly……

• Ono says:

Freddy,

Both my parent were officers in the armed forces. My mother a 1st lt in the coast guard an my father a pilot in the AF both born and raise OC , behind the orange curtain.

My parents are out on a good reef smiling as well

• freddy says:

People ask me about CA. a lot as I was born there. I was a barefoot surfer kid and life was as good as it gets..Still is but definitely we have allowed politicians under the pretense of being good Samaritans to have flooded the place. If Hillary had won I bet I would have left but it almost seems like God intervened so I can enjoy still living here like I always have….

• Ono says:

I also was born in Ca, as were my parents and my grandfather. I have spent a major portion of my life on the beach, and still go there almost daily. The thought of having to leave the land and people I love sickens me, but I was ready to go and live in a third world country as an expat. I am grateful that I do not have to.

Hopefully Barry , Michele, Hill and Bill will be the ones leaving America.

• Marvin says:

I am sorry. When we blew up their house in NYC to stop the bombing at Fort Dix we thought Bill was in there. Got his girl friend though and a couple of others. Interesting times.

• RG says:

Now, you have a story that could become a great movie except the turds in Hollywood would never create it the way you tell it. I guess you need to find a conservative who will make it into a documentary.

7. TMc says:

Oh justice will be served snowflakes. Just not the kind you have in mind.

8. wvbw wrvwrv says:

What proof do you have that BLM was involved. And be very careful here, because you are not the Press. Liable can be pursued.

• sundance says:

Um, play the video. They declare their affiliation on tape.

• Ono says:

McFly…anybody home?

• repsort says:

I think you mean libel, moron.

• Wavetheshales says:

You might want to learn how to spell, and what constitutes “Libel” before you spout off.

By the way, this is CTH, not CTR. You vermin have never corrected anything; merely infected what used to be impartial discourse. (You probably will need to look that word up, after your Kommie-Kommon-Kore “education”)…..

• John Galt says:

“because you are not the Press”

Yeah, he is the Press. We are all the Press.

“First Amendment defamation impact[edit]
      The issue whether First Amendment defamation rules apply equally to both the institutional press and individual speakers has never been decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.[3] But every United States appeals court which addressed this issue concluded[18][19][20][21][22][23][3] that the First Amendment defamation rules in Sullivan (1964) and its progeny case Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc. (1974) apply equally to the institutional press and individual speakers.[3][24] The Ninth Circuit followed this trend with its January 2014 ruling by holding that a blogger is entitled to the same free speech protections as a traditional journalist and cannot be liable for defamation unless he acted negligently.[25] The court essentially said journalists and bloggers are one and the same when it comes to the First Amendment.[26] The court ruling is also a novelty because for the first time [26][24] an appeals court ruled that a blogger is entitled to the same free speech protections as a traditional journalist and cannot be liable for defamation unless the blogger acted negligently.[25]

The three judge panel of the Ninth Circuit ruled[3] ruled that liability for a defamatory blog post involving a matter of public concern cannot be imposed without proof of fault and actual damages.[25] Bloggers saying libelous things about private citizens concerning public matters can only be sued if they’re negligent i.e. the plaintiff must prove the defendants negligence – the same standard that applies when news media are sued. The federal appellate court thus essentially said that journalists and bloggers are one and the same when it comes to the First Amendment[26] and, in the words of Eugene Volokh, a professor at the UCLA School of Law, that nonprofessional press, especially bloggers, “for First Amendment purposes, have the same rights as others do, as for example the institutional media does.”[24]

The unanimous three-judge panel rejected the argument that the negligence standard established for private defamation actions by the U.S. Supreme Court in Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc. only applied to “the institutional press.”[24] “The Gertz court did not expressly limit its holding to the defamation of institutional media defendants,” Judge Andrew Hurwitz wrote for the three-judge panel. “And, although the Supreme Court has never directly held that the Gertz rule applies beyond the institutional press, it has repeatedly refused in non-defamation contexts to accord greater First Amendment protection to the institutional media than to other speakers.”[24] Hurwitz wrote: “The protections of the First Amendment do not turn on whether the defendant was a trained journalist, formally affiliated with traditional news entities, engaged in conflict-of-interest disclosure, went beyond just assembling others’ writings or tried to get both sides of a story. … In defamation cases, the public-figure status of a plaintiff and the public importance of the statement at issue — not the identity of the speaker — provide the First Amendment touchstones.”[27]”

• Old CrewDog says:

BTW – truth is an absolute defense against libel. (You’re welcome.)

9. sundance says:

10. Kaco says:

I’m sorry but this stuff is getting me down. The riots did after the election as this the first for me a presidential transition with this kind of hysterical vitriol. I really don’t think this has ever been so nasty. I feel so bad for the first family as well, especially the small children wondering what in the world. I know our President can take it but I feel bad for his children seeing how part of this country has turned on them as people. Someone earlier had posted a sweet moment CBS had tweeted of Barron playing peek-a-book with Ivanka’s baby. Comments on that tweet were “Don’t try to normalize these people.” or “Quit normalizing fascism.” It’s hard to believe how badly many in our nation has been indoctrinated into Marxism where the only things that matter are transgender, gay marriage, BLM, abortion rights, Islam, and illegal aliens. Our leaders have given our country away by distracting us with these issues. At least they’re not screaming about gun control as I hear they’re buying them.

• dalethorn says:

What you have said tells me in no uncertain terms, that a truly fascist/communist alliance has not only organized lots of violent protests with more and possibly worse to come, but that millions of ordinary people have been so badly gaslighted and intimidated by the media that they are fearful of these violent types for what they might do. Please suggest to every official you know that we will not tolerate, under ANY circumstance, living in fear and being intimidated. We must crack down hard on the one hand, and we must really, really get control of the national narrative on this stuff, so the people understand that there is no revolt of any kind except this nonsense funded by guys like Soros.

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

The Idiocy here is very group, antiFa, claiming to be against Fascism are themselves Nazis. It is same with Muslims. They claim to be Religion of Peace, yet they praise Islamic Terrorists.

11. Linus_in_W.PA. says:

Don’t the cops have those shotguns with bean bags that they should be using on some of these folks?

I understand that it’s NYC, but dammit!! Man up!!

12. skyborn78 says:

Violence and rioting, no matter where they occur should be met with a zero tolerance punishment. Violence and rioting at a Presidential inauguration should garner an immediate 20 year prison term. No questions asked.

• Linus_in_W.PA. says:

I’ve often felt that back when the Mike Gray verdict was coming out, the Governor of Missouri should have made a public announcement stating that there was a 9 or 10 PM curfew for all minors to be strictly enforced. For other adults, if they feel they must peacefully protest or demonstrate, that is their right. But there will be no rioting and no looting. Upon an instance of attempted looting, the first person to try and enter an establishment will be shot in the leg. The second person to attempt entry will be shot dead. Follow that up with a warning to parents to keep their kids inside for their own safety.

Harsh, I know….

• Remington says:

I heard they were using rubber bullets on the scum. I suggest swapping out the rubber stuff for 5.56….Works better…

13. Blaze says:

This stinky stuff for riot control…

14. Kaco says:

I don’t understand why more preventative measures weren’t taken before store fronts were broken and things defaced with graffiti. It’s not like they didn’t know this wasn’t going to happen. Now those owners are going to have to file insurance claims, what a waste of money. It really seems like they let them have their way before finally arriving with a team.

• nimrodman says:

More than just “a waste of money”.

WE pay. It’s a waste of OUR money.

WE pay for the markup in goods that the merchant is forced to make when the insurance company raises premium rates on them and other merchants to cover the insurance company’s losses.

WE pay for the costs of policing these riots and chimp-outs.
      Policing that isn’t required for civilized members of civilized society.

The same way European taxpayers will be paying and paying for increased policing of their 3rd world immigrants. Such as having to deploy some thousand police, helicopters, etc at New Years Eve celebrations and hundreds of police at music festivals and other events that didn’t used to require them.

Bit by bit, these forces are destroying Western Civilization. And it’ll continue until they are fought and put down. It’s going to require that the civilized within society stand up and take power and then apply it. Trump’s success is a first step, as was Brexit.

In any confrontation between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man.

15. facebkwallflower says:

Is their even ONE incident like this during either of Mr. Soetoro’s inaugurations by Republicans, Libertarians, and/or Independents? By anybody?

16. kinthenorthwest says:

Looks like they were using their kids ins some awful ways, like burning and blocking the freeways.

17. Derek says:

While i Feel bad that for the cops and everyone having to deal with these whiney babies…. the district of columbia voted 92.8% in favor of Hillary Clinton…. it’s time for you to get an upclose look at what you voted for. This is what the DemonRat party has encourage. Reap the wind

18. Derek says:

Not to mention… am i the only one that finds it ironic that these idiots chant “We hate fascist” and then go on to do their best to recreate kristallnacht…

19. Dean Schechinger says:

CBS creating Fake News making it appear s Trump supporter painted a red swastika n a house. In fact the house belongs to a Trum supporter.

20. John M says:

Hmm, dressed in black, with black ski masks. What, did these”protesters” use the same uniform supplier as ISIS?

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Black flags too. Flags, conveniently carried upon large wooden staffs. Staffs that can be instantly turned into a “Bo”.

• Jenny R. says:

Black bloc (anarchist) chic — all the cool kids are copying it.
      And this is more about the politics of “cool” than anything else. These dumb little sheep are primarily wanting to signal their “coolness”.

21. budmc says:

• Jenny R. says:

Seriously? That’s “The Resistance”?
      I think they need to be mocked constantly and with extreme prejudice for at least the next four years. When they aren’t being arrested and locked up, they should be getting mocked.
      Say what one will about the Egyptian protesters in Tahrir Square and their protest, but it does take a bit of resolve to face down a bunch of whip-wielding camel riders bent on causing you a lot of physical pain, and we all mocked them mercilessly.
      Better yet, the Iranian protest babes, some of whom got shot (and who showed more courage, dedication to an actual cause, and looked better while doing it than any of our “chicks with…a cause”).
      Breitbart is right: this is truly Looserpalooza.
      Time for some Alinsky tactics of our own — do not let these folks live it down for one second; don’t get mad…get disdainful.

• Jenny R. says:

While one should always practice situational awareness so as not to suffer any repercussions oneself, Dave here has the right idea:

You’re being watched buddy!
        So what?

22. Binkser1 says:

Can you find a bigger group of losers than these people? This is one of the first things that needs to change. Protest all you want but the minute it turns into looting and violence, it’s time to take these people down hard.

• Kick out the “press” it stops…….. Keep the coats

• Jenny R. says:

Worse, they aren’t even good at it. They didn’t shut down the inauguration; they didn’t stop Trump from becoming President…and they’ve not even done the amount of damage and fear spreading that a mediocre group of soccer hooligans can achieve (and let’s hope it keeps that way). I saw clips of their Twerkotest protest march and it looked like a fair approximation of the annual college bar crawl (if anything less lively and with even worse music).
      And they don’t even hold up well to what deterrence has been used against them (let’s hope that stays the same too).
      That’s pretty sad for some big, bad protesters. The people that paid for them and organized them got a bunch of duds…Soros should demand a refund; he should tell Mikey Moore and Code Pink that they’re fired. /s

23. rsanchez1990 says:

Absolutely spot on video from David Seaman regarding the media’s role in creating these mobs. You may remember David as the guy who was scrubbed from the HuffPo website after being too truthful about Hillary Clinton’s health.

24. Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Some people here may not like what I am about to type – but it needs to be said.

Where are the LEOs in all these cases and incidents?

The Elites are escorted to special “safe” areas, they ushered off to Champagne Luncheons, and safeguard to Royal Balls all time protected by an army of LEOs armed to teeth. While us Little People are blocked from attending Inauguration, or end up having to fight our way through gauntlet of Democrats Radicals and Anarchists. Our lunches are at MacD’s or sandwich shops who’s windows got smashed out. Our nights out, require extreme vigilance, otherwise we become another FBI crime stat.

This is what is wrong with America. Elites are protected and isolated from all this. We are not. Democrats who created these Rioters and Anarchists never suffer from what they wrought. The backstabbing GOPe and cowardly RiNoCs abandon us for themselves, because they never experience what we are forced too.

Drain the Swamp – make Elites walk in our shoes – unprotected.

• dalethorn says:

I’d suggest something different. One choice is a sort of anarchy where we can shoot any of these criminals in the act, without fear of prosecution. That probably won’t work. The other more logical solution is to empower the police to use force as necessary to stop rioters cold. Then, if the protestors want to ramp up the violence, bring in the military and handle the cases, make arrests, and charge the violent protestors with sedition or whatever works in a military court.

• Binkser1 says:

I like that second suggestion, dalethorn. Excellent!!

• Dems B. Dcvrs says:

Your “more logical solution” will only work if Police are no longer tasked with giving the Elites preferential protection. As we saw, the LEOs did use force to stop rioters cold when it came to areas where the Elites were. The rest of us – not so much or not at all.

Democrats and Elites are always lecturing and insisting on “Equal Protection” under the Law. Time to turn the tables. The Elites get same protection us Little People do.
        If Hillary gets three SS agents to protect her – then grandpa, auntie m, little suzie each get an agent. Or Hillary gets Zero SS agents, like we do now.

• nimrodman says:

Dcvrs said: “Where are the LEOs in all these cases and incidents?

“Why is it the Elites, (Congress critters, DC Insiders, etc.) are getting all the special protection from well armed FBI, Police, Protective Services, and SS. ?
      Why is it us (Little People), are left to defend ourselves, stripped of our Arms?”

Umm … are we all not cognizant that Trump has been President for just half a day so far?

Are we all not cognizant that the Obama administration has for 8 years run a Dept of Justice that promotes this unrest via their CRS unit that facilitates riots and I believe even arranged or encouraged bussing of “students” to Talahassee for a sit-in, if I recall correctly? And arranged or facilitated various unrest in the Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown cases?

… a Dept of Justice that has transparently battled police who have attempted to enforce laws and arrest criminals or apply force in demonstrations (sorry, riots)?

Relax. It’s going to take time. Laws will begin to be applied more equally to all. Police will gradually be re-authorized to enforce the law, the same way that restoring secure borders will simply be a matter of allowing the Border Patrol to enforce the law rather than ham-stringing, confounding, and outright telling them not to.

There’ll be a transition time required. Won’t happen all at once.

Furthermore, who’s even in charge there in DC when it comes to policing? Wouldn’t that be the City of DC? With a Dem mayor? What do we know about rules of engagement DC Police were given? Or, rather, rules of non-engagement and limitations on allowable force.

Even if National Guard were involved as backup, what kind of rules of engagement do we think they’re under?

Do we expect that at noon Trump’s organization would have been able to send drastically different rules of engagement down the command structures?

Would that even be desirable? Would we want the expected headlines like “Non-violent Protestors Put Down By Brutal Trump Authoritarian Shock Troops”?

I think not.

For the near-term, continued rioting and chimpouts with measured police response will equate to The Left showing the world their a$$es. And the world will recognize it and get tired of it and insist it stop. Can’t happen all at once. Some minds need to be changed.

Meanwhile, yes the “elite” need to be protected. Particularly in an event such as today’s inauguration and with the particular “elite” present for that. Many are “our elite” – ones that we’re expecting to change society on our behalf.

Yes, it’d be great if more of regular society down here in the middle class had the same protection. All I can say is that we’ll be headed that way now that Trump is President. The Military and Law-Enforcement arms of our society will be invigorated and empowered.

To expect all that on day one is utopian, like the unrealistic utopianism that drives the Left and renders them all irrelevant with regard to actual realilty.

I’d counsel patience.

• RG says:

The Department of Justice is one that I left off my list of “scandals” that have plagued the Obama administration. Yes, Obama himself thinks he is scandal free but he owned the Department of Justice and they just didn’t have time to investigate all the scandals taking place over his 8 years in office, therefore, scandal free………If you believe that, I just found a million dollars at the end of a rainbow on a sunny day too.

25. Binkser1 says:

Do not forget these moments. Do not forget that this is who Leftists are! There is no “Kumbaya” moment where we should compromise in any way with these people. Their movement needs to be marginalized and destroyed, just like with the Nazis, the Klan, etc. So, next time anyone on our side says we need to find “common ground” with these people, remember the horrendous tweets (especially that these pukes have been saying about Bannon), their violence in the street, their attempted destruction of everything this country stands for, and remember that these scum are not to be compromised with, they are to be dealt with.

26. kinthenorthwest says:

When I saw this i didn’t know whether to laugh or cry…
    This is one of the protestors kids that they are teaching to break the law, Yet they forgot to tell/teach him who was president Thursday night .
    Just maybe the kid was spouting the real truth when he said “Screw Our President”

27. I agree! Obummer suck(ed)s

28. Dalisu says:

If they’re protesting democracy, can we still call them democrats?

29. Ip Siscr says:

What’s that – I hear you guys in black sayin’ – what
    ? Not my limousine ? Not a legitimate limousine ? Oh, okay, over here we have a late model Obamajalopy, ready pre-broke for all you that’s woke.

30. Adam mack says:

These ignorant, blind, protesters are so blind they cannot see there own people, the people they are chanting for are the same people who put them where they are at. And that’s exactly where they want you at . You dumb niggers( which means ignorant) for all uh niggers that don’t even know what that word means. And all u white niggers marching go get a f Ing job off the fucking streets and fight for your family.

31. One of the memes taking off now is the sparse crowd for Trump’s inauguration today, compared to Obama’s 2009 Inauguration.

I was there, and I think there are a couple of factors to consider:

One, the weather forecast for rain from 11am to 3 pm certainly depressed attendance. If I hadn’t already paid for a non-refundable hotel and train tickets I would have stayed home.

Two, the threat of violence probably depressed attendance. Several people I know cautioned me to “be careful” going to D.C.

Three, I don’t know what Security was like in 2009 but today I had to walk over 6 miles because of the blocked streets, security cordons, and traffic control. Getting in and out was a complete nightmare.

Four, I wonder how many of the people turning out in 2009 were D.C. and Baltimore locals. First black president gets inaugurated in majority black metro area? It’s not like the Trump Deplorables, who have to take off work and travel in from some distance away.

Just my thoughts. To summarize: Bad weather forecast, promise of riots and violence against spectators, major security hassles, and people with jobs not taking off work and paying $$$ to travel in. Not surprising the turnout is lighter than a guy who draws locals.

32. realcapedcrusader says:

I would like to wake up tomorrow and read “Trump declares BLM a terrorist organization”.

33. UKExpat says:

As they keep on PROVING Leftism truly is a MENTAL ILLNESS

34. Ace says:

Like Ferguson this is all a reflection of “Obama”. The old community organizer is very talented in subtlety promoting anti social behavior. Did we really expect him to depart with class?

35. Kekela Ward says:

Hammers and pick axes? Those can be considered deadly weapons, especially when used as they are being used. I believe using deadly force against deadly force is legal.

36. just CC says:

I agree 100% with realcapedcrusader about BLM..t should be considered terrorist organization”.
    and the sooner the better… Send them to jail for ALL the damage they cause..

37. moe ham head says:

i love watching starbucks get their windows smashed by the very same people they adore oh how sweet it is