The Long Road To Christmas 2016…

Reflecting on the road traveled, it is important to say:

“Thank You”…

shameful-seven-1thad cochran - chris mcdanielThank You to Chris McDaniel for being one of the first, perhaps the most important, to charge across the open field and force the enemy to show themselves.

Without McDaniel’s efforts in the spring and summer of 2014 we would never have known what hidden armory the opposition held and what lengths they would go to use them.

Thanks to Mitch Tyner for his steadfast support of McDaniel, and for understanding the longer game, once the discoveries were made.

Two years later Tyner made it possible for us to see, when affirmation was needed most, that candidate Donald Trump was also well aware of the long game – and the opposition.

mitch tyner trump mississippi rally

There were many concerned supporters at the time who were not quite sure if candidate Donald Trump knew the shameful-7 construct of the Decepticons.  Seeing Tyner amid that January audience reassured a lot of people, myself included, that Trump knew full well who he was facing.  When we saw you, we knew – and more importantly we knew, Trump knew.  Thank you for that.

Thank you to all of the Professionally Republican politicians who attended the August  2013 meeting of party leadership in Boston Massachusetts.  It was only when you came together we were able to identify the various factions.  Understanding the nature of those relationships was critical to in the consequential years that followed.

Thank you to the Republican Rules Committee and all those who attended the Winter (January 2014) meeting in Washington DC.  Had your discussions lacked the specificity needed we would never have been able to understand the GOPe road map to fully support Jeb Bush that was deployed later in the year.

Thank you to those insufferable Professional Republicans who transmit their every move as if the world was dependent on their existence.  Were it not for your egos and broadcast self-important social media messages it would have been much more challenging to identify intent and motivation.

A very special Thank You to the bartenders, wait staff, concierge service teams, and especially the valets.  Without your notes, emails, insights and quick tips we could never have finished the final assembly of the necessary tripwires; nor could we ever have assembled a strategy to defeat such a Machiavellian scheme.

A very important Thank You to Lindsey Graham, Carly Fiorina, John Kasich and George Pataki.  It was your 2015 entry into the Presidential Primary that triggered the most critical tripwires and solidified our understanding of the Wall Street – K Street- Chamber of Commerce – GOPe professionally republican plan.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton greets a supporter following her address at the 18th Annual David N. Dinkins Leadership and Public Policy Forum at Columbia University in New York

Thanks to Fiorina, Graham, Kasich and Pataki.  It was only when this field was fully assembled, and we could compare the historic notes and their conversations from the year prior, that all the important pieces of the puzzle (the understanding) fell neatly into place.

Thank You Jeb Bush for being such a weakly supported next-in-line candidate.  Trump’s success is due in part to Bush’s need for an entire party road-map to try and prop him up and provide any hope of success.  Without Jeb the pathetic scope of the GOPe would have been kept less visible.  It is stunning, even now, to think about how far the party apparatus was willing to go in their efforts to support a Bush legacy.

Thank You to all the #NeverTrump Republicans who surfaced after June 2015 and finally exposed themselves as the duplicitous schemers we always knew them to be; hence our purposeful self-identification:  “The Last Refuge”.

Thank You to all the “conservatives” in the media, who fully outed themselves as mere financial political pawns and controlled UniParty opposition.  It took decades for you to burrow into the body politic; you spent years gaslighting the conservative electorate; and yet it took only a few months for you to become fully exposed.

No other candidate other than a fully outside, financially independent and non corrupt patriot like Donald Trump could have created such instantaneous exposure.  The entire spectrum of political media -both sides of the aisle- have cast themselves into the pit of irrelevance and will never again be looked upon with any credibility.  A BIG Thank You for that.

It has been a long road to Christmas 2016, and there is so much to be thankful for.

It was the Best Election Ever…

…and as a direct result, the Best Political Christmas Ever.

trump-banner-8-christmas-new-yeartrump melania and donald

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

147 Responses to The Long Road To Christmas 2016…

1. amjean says:

First they came for Sarah Palin; then they came for others;
    Chris McDaniels in particular was blatant; then they came
    for Donald Trump but it was too late; the asshats had already
    overplayed their hand; we citizens didn’t trust them or listen.

2. West Highlands says:

A heartfelt “Like” on all the wonderful messages above. What an education and what a blast we have had sharing our ideas and thoughts here. Sundance and admin – please don’t stop doing what you’re doing! Good night and Merry Christmas to all my friends here at the Treehouse.

3. Cow wow says:

Sundance, thank you for giving us all the ammunition we needed, critical thinking, honesty and insight that has been a gift to our nation. God has raised up such men as this for this time, and you rallied the clarion call for us to follow and enhance.
    God bless you and your team, all our fellow treepers, and all patriots, especially Trump and Pence.
    We may still worship our Savior’s birth in the greatest country that God has allowed to exist, in peace and joyful ness.
    Merry Christmas to all.

4. WeThePeople2016 says:

We The People had to take the Road Less Traveled to Christmas 2016, but boy was it worth it! Merry Christmas Eve, Treepers, and Happy Hanukkah too!

5. shannynae says:

Dittos, Sundance to all of the thanks, gratitude and love that others have already expressed. What an incredible article! May the Lord bless you and your family with everything that you need and I hope He adds some wants in there also. Merry Christmas 🎄☃❄️ to you and I know it will be a Happy New Year.🎉 Thank God for Donald J Trump and Sundance.❤

6. LP says:

It’s Christmas morning here, Happy Christmas to all !
    I would like to add a thank you to everyone who prayed like they never prayed before. Somebody up there loves us.
    And angels said, ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men’.

7. Sundance and Crew – a deep heartfelt thank you for all you have done to expose all these traitors. I always knew it was corrupt but had no idea exactly who was involved and for how long. These treasonous globalists need to be put out to pasture.

Now if the smart voters got Trump in as POTUS why do people keep voting for people like ryan, mcconnell, mccain, and all the other traitors to America?

Anyway, we are all so blessed and let us all keep praying for PE Trump, his family, and America.
    We truly need godly leaders for this country to be blessed in the long run.

I know everyone contributes in their own way but let’s keep donating to great sites like CTH. If they weren’t around it most definitely would be the globalists running the show and we’d be doomed. We’d be taxed up the %$^ and we couldn’t decide where our hard earned money goes. Now we can make donations to CTH and charitable organizations that WE choose to.

Going to make my Merry Christmas donation right now to CTH!

Thank you Jesus!

• Johnny says:

They keep getting voted in because they control the vote count. No matter how big the true landslide is against them they will keep getting in due to fraud. Trump has to undertake MASSIVE voter reform to return integrity to the election system. Only way to stop this fraud.

Example, There is no way in hell the felon(killary) is getting 200 moonbats at her rallies and then goes on to win 51% of the vote. No way in hell that’s possible without MASSIVE voter fraud. She in reality may have got somewhere around 20MM legal votes. Just goes to show you how much they cheated by claiming she got 65MM. This fraud has to stop and I hope Trump is the one to do it. Once you return integrity to all elections these scumbag traitor politicians are all voted out.

8. Jenny Hatch says:

I feel a little weepy as I read this post.

As a long term freedom activist, my first clue that something was off with the GOP was when Alan Keyes ran for POTUS and the gatekeepers wouldn’t allow him to participate in the televised debate.

I had read Phyllis Schlafly for years and then observed the GOPe response to the Colorado Tea Party.

Rabble.

In 2009 the good ol boys in Denver were agog that a group of financially savy activists were preparing to Go Galt and encouraging others to do so.

I gave the opening speech at the first Denver Tea Party and talked about three ways to go Galt: https://bloggingmothersmagazine.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/three-ways-to-go-galt-in-family-living-by-editor-in-chief-jenny-hatch/

During the past eight years I watched with sinking horror as the uni party gradually outed themselves.

How could we beat this? was my constant thought. I had the sense that they needed to be beaten spiritually first and then the way would open up to beat them ideologically.

The week that President Elect Trump announced his candidacy I had a spiritual witness from God that he would win the election and I should do everything in my little corner of the web to help him.

Mostly I prayed.

I still cannot quite process the joy I feel over Heavenly Father giving America this opportunity.

My four adult children are all millennials in their 20’s and all they have known is Obama era economic malaise and lies about the economy.

It has been so refreshing to consider the absolute plethora of possibilities that will be available to them in the coming decades.

I am overwhelmed and excited at the same time.

A million thanks for Sundance and the Trump family.

My family will never forget the year 2016 and the restoration of hope that this decisive victory portends.

I have also enjoyed watching the elites sputter in the media.

It has been too delicious.

Jenny Hatch

• stevefraser says:

Very well said…thank you.

• Katie says:

Jenny, your beautiful post brought back many memories. My husband and I were there with you, right in front. We were also mourning the closing of the Rocky Mountain News the day before, knowing that all would be left was the rag I refer to as The Denver ComPost. Talk about fake news!

That was the beginning of our ‘revolution’ and we’re not done yet, but because of people like Sundance and Mr. Trump and too many to mention, it finally feels like we’re seeing a glimpse of the light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

Time will tell.

• Jenny Hatch says:

Great memory Katie! I think of all of us who showed up at the Denver Capitol that day and around the country as the militia men and women who engaged in the early battles that led to today.

Here are the clips I took from that first Denver Tea Party before it started!

Maybe you guys are in the movie!

Jenny

• Katie says:

Yep, we are. It was the first rally we ever attended and led to many, many more. Thank you for being one of the first to grab a microphone and speak out.

My father’s “bible” was Atlas Shrugged. Sadly, he just passed away late Nov. and won’t see the results of a President Trump. But he did get to vote for him and for that I’ll always be grateful.

• Southern Son says:

So sorry to hear about your Patriot Father, Katie.
            We will enjoy the Future of MAGA, while fondly remembering fallen Patriot’s contributions.
            He will surely smile down, as you carry forth what he helped start.
            I have no doubt, he would say, Press On!!

• Katie says:

Thank you for such a beautiful message. Losing a parent or loved one is never easy, and during the holidays it’s even more cruel. My father gave me a solid foundation and of all his kids, I am most like him when it comes to politics. His love of the 🇺🇸 may only be matched by Trump.

9. “A very special Thank You to the bartenders, wait staff, concierge service teams, and especially the valets. Without your notes, emails, insights and quick tips we could never have finished the final assembly of the necessary tripwires; nor could we ever have assembled a strategy to defeat such a Machiavellian scheme.

Thank you to the craftsmen and tradespeople who set up the larger venues and remained on site to provided invaluable information about the meetings.”

i.e. the Deplorable underground

THANK YOU SUNDANCE, for all you did to help expose this entire mess and to elect Trump.

Merry Christmas!

10. fedback says:

A long road indeed.
    Merry Christmas to Sundance , Ad rem and all Treepers

11. Alison says:

Just came home from our church service & I was so moved & grateful to live in a Christian country. It is almost gutwrenching to know how close we’ve come to losing it & to understand that Trump is one of the very few ( if only) men who could stop the insanity of destruction we’ve endured.

I’m so grateful to Sundance and everyone mentioned for lighting a path, exposing cockroaches, standing strong, and keeping God in our hearts. We have been blessed.

Merry Christmas, Treepers!

12. Stringy theory says:

And thank you Sundance. You are amazing!!

13. grlangworth says:

Merry Christmas and God Bless you.

14. MVW says:

Like many here, I found understanding and hope here, once I found ‘here’.

A special thanks to Hillary and her flying monkeys, the Fake Newz networks, for their early support for Donald Trump, even though their support was based on her belief Trump would be an easy mark later. Just one of her many mistakes, but surely the biggest and earliest mistake.

• MVW says:

And a special thanks to Wiki Leaks and Assange. Just Wow! And the White Hats.

This was put together by God himself. Russian hackers, indeed!

• starfcker says:

And even though I’m not a member, I want to thank the NRA. Never in my life have I seen such a graphic display of why the second amendment is critical. We don’t have to fight, simply because we CAN FIGHT. Rather be us, or Germany? Us, or Britain? They don’t DARE do anything to stop the thumping they have coming once DJT gets sworn in. How would that play if we weren’t so ready and able? Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks, Sundance and crew.

• Old CrewDog says:

Thanks to all, to follow, but I have never been prouder of my fellow members of the NRA. On November 4th 2008, almost three decades removed from active duty, I made the decision to own my first personal firearm. I immediately determined to pursue proper training (again) and my FIRST act was to become an NRA member. I am as proud of the modest financial contributions I could make to the NRA Institute For Legislative Action, and Political Victory Fund as of those I made directly to the Donald Trump Campaign. These people are patriots of the first order, pursuing ALL of the enumerated Bill of Rights by venerating and fighting for America’s First Freedom. I am prouder still of MRS. Crewdog, my partner in Conservatism, who encouraged me to take the first steps, joined me in the fight, and made the suggestion to contribute and to pursue life membership. The NRA, like them or not, is the Big Dog in the fight and America, you can believe they have YOUR back. Merry Christmas one and all. And God Bless the United States of America. In 2017, the real heavy lifting begins. I hope you’ll join me.

• georgiafl says:

and thanks to James O’Keefe and his covert operatives who not only exposed Planned Parenthood – they exposed the CRIMINAL activities of the Democrat Party!!!!

• Jen MG says:

Love your analogy! I’ve often compared the unmasking of HRC to the Wizard of Oz when we found out that Miss Gulch wasn’t just a mean and horrible person, but an actual witch bent on destruction of all that is good and just, to further her own needs. Thank God for Donald Trump and that he was the only one able to throw water on the witch and destroy her for good.

15. dn421 says:

Merry Christmas Sundance and all you wonderful Treepers. It has been a long and amazing journey with you all. Keep the faith my friends and keep fighting the good fight. Thank you all for being a sounding board, offering your insights and research, and most of all for being a sane voice in a world of debasement and craziness.

God bless you all, God bless PEOTUS Trump, his family, the Pences and America.

16. I went back and read a lot of the earlier posts that this post refers to, since I wasn’t a regular reader when the campaign started. I don’t know what amazes me most, the utter betrayal of the GOP, or Sundance’s detailed explanation of what was happening at the time. (The splitter strategy, changing the delegate assignments in the first states to vote, etc. )
    Sundance, thank you so much for not only printing the truth, but for knowing that we are bright enough to understand it. It is refreshing to not be treated like a child.

17. Dommy says:

“A very special Thank You to the bartenders, wait staff, concierge service teams, and especially the valets. Without your notes, emails, insights and quick tips…”

HA! Love it.
    Merry Christmas Sundance and Treepers stirring all through the tree – even the demonrats… er, mice.

18. stevefraser says:

And thank you Donald John Trump, who has undertaken with great personal and family sacrifice, for taking the leadership of the movement to Make America Great Again.

19. “The entire spectrum of political media -both sides of the aisle- have cast themselves into the pit of irrelevance and will never again be looked upon with any credibility.”

This is the next best thing to Trump’s victory, the icing on the cake.

Winning!

20. jonvil says:

CTH is the last site I’ll ever read again – and again and again…because I always save the BEST for last, kinda works as an anti-acid after a toxic meal of #NEVERTRUMP ‘real conservative’ pundits.
    It’s amazing how soothing logic, reason, common sense and truth can be in an insane world.

Have a Great Winter Festival?…Seasons Greetings?…Happy Holidays?…

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

21. Awesome… it’s been a great year & we’ve so much to look forward to.

May we all stay vigilant, and busy…

Still much to do!

😉

22. Paul Killinger says:

Bill Gates was right…

This is OUR new Camelot!

• Paul Killinger says:

(Excuse me, I didn’t mean to go over anyone’s head here…

Bill Gates went to visit Donald Trump. Afterwards he likened Mr Trump to Jack Kennedy. The Kennedys, Camelot, get it? -It’s a compliment.)

• Paul Killinger says:

(No offense, but what are we “moderating?” Please delete these two replies and publish the comnent above – Or don’t. Thank you.

• Ad rem says:

Paul….I have no idea why all three of your last three comments went into moderation. I’ve checked our listings and you are not on either moderation or the blasklist.

• Dixie says:

We’ve all been there at one time or another for reasons which sometimes are unexplainable but Ad Rem is great about getting us out of jail. Nasty at the bottom of that bucket, isn’t it?

Since everything has already been said in the previous comments, I’ll just take this opportunity to say

DITTO DITTO DITTO! Merry Christmas to All!

• marierogers says:

great posts here… i was not into politics until bozo got elected, had a gut feeling this was not a good sign for America (remember GDA?)
        TRUMP and rallies piqued my curiosity, and then i found this site..it has been a learning experience .
        when down about some issue, i came here and found that SD had it covered, not to worry.
        he was always right..thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do and will continue to do..
        happy holidays to all!

23. I was an avid supporter of Chris McDaniel and was really disappointed when the republicrap machine did him in like they did. THAT was when I started sending nasty letters back to them using their own self addressed postage paid envelopes!! And I still do that to this day!!

24. georgiafl says:

Thanks to Sundance and Mr. Trump (and the un-named stalwart patriots who recruited Trump) for saving us from Hillary and her monstrous agenda, her monstrous mind, motives and people.

From my Inbox this morning:
    “Hillary Clinton’s post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at th”e screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Early in the morning, the custodial staff were greeted by flipped-over tables as the floors were covered with expensive food, drinks, and appetizers. Broken champagne flutes and gilded silverware were also seen scattered around the would-be party room.

The most telling sign of a massive meltdown was the cake. The pastry that had once proudly displayed the presidential seal, was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the dessert table.

Clinton ’s splurge on party supplies was merely an echo of all the left-leaning polls and hype that “confirmed” Hillary Clinton’s indubitable win. Misled by just about every prediction, Hillary Clinton personally planned one big party for her assumed victory. Once it became clear that it would not be Clinton ‘s night, however, the mood of the party soured rapidly.

A former staffer, who was fired during the rampage, said that the atmosphere around Clinton went from “queen of the hour” to “the girl who was dumped on prom night” in only a few moments.

Hillary Clinton reportedly became “physically violent” towards her own campaign staff after she realized she had lost the presidential election, according to radio host Todd Kincannon. “CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story. “The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted.

Secret Service officials and other staff who worked closely alongside Hillary have previously reported her problems with angry tantrums on numerous occasions. Last year it was also reported that Clinton ’s own campaign staffers feared she could have a serious meltdown and that Hillary had “been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.” In addition to claims that she became irate, author Ed Klein said a source told him Hillary cried inconsolably to a friend after the results came in, blaming FBI director Comey and President Barack Obama for not doing enough to stop the FBI investigation into her email scandal.”

25. aredtailblog says:

Indeed. This has been a Christmas of discovering what shirts whoever’s wearing.

26. sundance says:

27. DebbieUK says:

Thanks from Europe too.I found the site during the Referendum as I thought I was losing my sanity.I found a whole new interest and understanding in what’s really going on in the world.
    Cannot wait for Mr Trump to be President.

28. Sundance, you are one sharp cookie and a real class act.

Thanks for…..just everything. And Merry Christmas.

29. boojum says:

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks to Sundance and all the Treepers for the company and elucidation along the way to “the best election evah” And cheers to what a Happy New year it appears we now have to look forward!!!

30. mg says:

Sundance – heaping loads of thanks for all you do.

31. Lone Gunman says:

And let’s not forget that piece of shiite Brad Dayspring, who orchestrated the hit on Chris McDaniel in that Senate campaign!! There’s a special place in Hell for people like him!

32. lastinillinois says:

Merry Christmas, Treepers.
    God bless this very special place.

33. Dean Z. Douthat says:

Sundance, you magnificent deplorable, I’ve read your stuff. Thank you.

34. acumenmac says:

Seeming against all odds. For all of us who acknowledge the truth of this CTH article, to see so much truth revealed in such a short time – truly amazing. To see the plans and treacheries of the uniparty and the marxist/progressives and their propaganda msm be exposed and made irrelevant. That I should be one to witnesses the day.
    How can we not look forward in confidence and excitement to 2017 and beyond. The tide of an apparently lost war (the war for the very soul of the Republic) has suddenly changed dramatically. Make no mistake, there are many battles to be fought – but now we have a leader!

35. MaineCoon says:

I feel like I’ve been back in college taking a cram course in politics! I had given up after seeing Bozo elected 2x. I wasn’t going to vote anymore. Why bother?

On June 16, 2015 I jumped on the Trump Train and never looked back. I just knew in my heart Trump was the real deal.

There isn’t any doubt in my mind and heart that God lead me to CTH. I was reading all election news available, but the truth whittled down to CTH and all the comments, which I read! The combination of both educated me beyond belief.

Thank you Sundance and everyone hanging out on a limb. Mostly, I thank God for the Christians he is using here. He has a purpose for each of us in knowing the truth revealed on CTH.

2017 — Here we come! God bless each of you and your loves ones.

The Lord bless you
    and keep you;
    the Lord make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
    the Lord turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.”’ Numbers 6: 24-26

36. CharterOakie says:

I’m late, but better late than never.

Thanks for the patriotism here.