Reading from partly prepared remarks, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin spoke briefly to state media in advance of a meeting with key officials of the Russian government.

Worth noting is how, within the remarks, President Putin verbally places Turkey between Russia and Iran regarding the Syrian conflict.  Structurally, this is not accidental.

(TRANSCRIPT) “News came today from Turkey where the ambassador of Russia was cowardly killed, Karlov Andrea Genadievich.

First of all I would like to give my sincere condolences to the family and friends of our fallen comrade. I request the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to award him posthumous and offer proposals for making a memorial.  He died on duty.

He was a brilliant diplomat, who was widely respected in the country where he was posted. He had a good relationship, both with the Turkish government as well as other political forces. He was respected among them.

Andrey Genadievich was also a very intelligent and gentle man – kind.  I know this first-hand because I knew him personally, and during my last trip to Turkey in the autumn of this year he was accompanying me during the whole trip.

putin2This murder is clearly a provocation aimed at derailing the normalization of Russo-Turkish relationship, and also the peace in Syria, which is actively promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries interested in peace settlement of the Syrian conflict.

There could only be one response, escalation of war on terror; and the bandits will feel this.

The Investigative Committee of Russia has already launched an investigation into the murder.

They are tasked with forming a work group which shall immediately leave for Ankara to take part, along with Turkish partners, an investigation of this crime.

This agreement has been reached just now in a phone call with the Turkish President.  We must know who guided the hand of the killer.  We must reinforce the security of the diplomatic missions and consulates of Russia in Turkey.

Also, we must get guarantees from the Turkish side about the security of Russian diplomatic missions in accordance with the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. And I request you to present your coordinated offers for strengthening the security measures of Russian diplomatic missions abroad”. (end transcript)

turkish-assassin-3

This entry was posted in Death Threats, European Union, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Russia, Syria, Terrorist Attacks, Turkey, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

252 Responses to Vladimir Putin Issues Statement on Assassination of Russian Ambassador (Video and Transcript)…

1. Putin is a strong leader for his country same as how Trump will be for ours they know what the threat is and will take out ISIS once & for all.

• scott says:

No wonder the Left is trying to restart the Cold War with Russia, Putin is going after ISIS and the Left is scared he will destroy them.

• grannysue says:

There are nefarious forces within our own government who have helped arm ISIS. I hope Trump starts trials for the war criminals. This is the dying gasp of a cabal that has wrecked havoc on the world and is losing the globalist battle. Trump won and all across the world the people are rejecting globalists. We are not safe until Trump is in office.I pray for him and his family. It is truly historic that we have broken the yoke of cabal globalists control over us. They have been deciding the agenda for decades.

• Joe says:

The left was mad when they gave up communism, but is furious that they not only became more wealthy, but also more religious.

• Alexsandra says:

I’m recalling that Russia tried to warn us about the Boston bombers before that happened. But it fell on Obama administration deaf ears and idle hands.

• Paco Loco says:

ISIS is just the tip of the Islamic spear. Unfortunately it is all of Islam that must be defeated and that is something no one really wants to admit. This will be a long war of attrition which should have been fought and won during the Bush 2 presidency. Bush2 and the war mongering NWO, did not want to deal with the existential threat that Islam is, preferring to believe that killing Sadam and Osama was sufficient. It wasn’t, and now we have ISIS and all of the affiliated terror groups who’s goal is to enforce Sharia law on all of man kind and kill those who won’t submit. Islam is pure evil.

• dreadnok89 says:

Come on now. You didnt think bombing everything in site in syria would have consequences? The russian people were against getting in syria from the very start for this very reason. Its only gonna get worse.

• dreadnok89 says:

Stop the insanity. This dude would be impeached immediately if he was president here

• EarlPHolt3rd says:

I suggest preemptive air-to-surface assaults that kill every inhabitant of their camps down to the cockroaches. I also would NOT rule out battlefield nuclear weapons such as the Neutron Bomb. Let Allah sort them out…

2. Peter says:

My condolences to his family and the Russian Government. May he rest in the Peace of Christ.

3. Stringy theory says:

I trust Putin will take all appropriate steps to deal with this cowardly act of terrorism.

• Charlie says:

Appropriate to what culture? Cage drowning? Decapitation? Tossed off the top of a building? Stoned to death? 1,000 lashes? Death is rewarded with virgins : (
      What on earth could be more appropriate than waterboarding? Make them eat bacon?
      Until the “apologists” stop defending these animals this will continue.

• marierogers says:

waterboarding a spy seems mighty tame compared to this slaughter..everyone agree that it should be done when it can save many lives?

• haoleboy says:

I do.

Are we not at war ? Is war not brutal ? Do we not want to be able to walk when it is over ?

Having been in firefights I am a man who seeks peace , yet
          I know and hear what the drums are playing.

No snowflakes allowed.

Not nice , I agree , but they hit us and will again and again. It is in their DNA from the time
          of Ishmael.

Sooner or later we need to wake up………or be given up to our delusions as taught in the universities and recently shown in the streets of our cities. .

4. Angus says:

As in the Lebanon incident in the 1980s, I expect the Russians will be engaging in some surgery while in Turkey.

5. aredtailblog says:

To the Russians paying attention, Trump has won our electoral vote and will assume his place in office in a month. Please hang in and avoid baiting attempts of war escalation while we get To January 20th and continue avoiding an unneeded war.

6. Rebel Mope says:

“…and also the peace in Syria, which is actively promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries interested in peace settlement…”
    Yes, he is putting Turkey in the middle, but look who he has deliberately left out.

7. Sentient says:

It’d sure be a shame if something happened to Erdogan.

8. Niagara Frontier says:

“We must know who guided the hand of the killer.” Compare that to what we usually say of a murdering Islamic terrorist. We say that some phobia and our hatred made him do it.

I’m sure there was a guiding hand. I pray they find it.

• The Devilbat says:

I pray that they find it and cut it off.

• NJF says:

I’m so confused, bc I thought all of this is bc of Islamaphobia, and of course there is always a video that proceeds the incident.

At least that’s what Obozzo tells me.

• Daniel says:

This was in protest of Russian hacking this time. Note that the assassination alne with other terrorist attacks were timed to coincide with the electoral college vote. This wasn’t just a statement. It was a composition.

• Exactly, that’s what’s bothering me about this one.

• We have to be terrifyingly resolute, Karen. Time to make sure the other side realizes that all escapes are more painful than riding things out with their Obama pardons in hand, and letting Trump take office – without their inevitably backfiring dud attempt to get us to support WWIII.

Personally, I’d love to turn blue helmets into wind chimes on the corners of my house, and dry scalps on the side of the garage, but I’ll settle for 8-20 years of world peace if these idiots will just take their pardons and STFU.

• truthseekerr says:

Great point on the timing Daniel. Makes sense

• Keln says:

I’m not so sure I want them to find it, if it is anyone other than ISIS or some other terrorist group.

• Orygun says:

You make a good point this is the kind of stuff intelligence agencies have a hand in. Their main objective is to create conflict.
        Jan. 20th can’t come soon enough.

• I would not mind if it was Soros.

• MVW says:

Whether it is direct or a consequence, Soros has his slime trail leading to this act of terror. Soros needs to find a hole to creep back to. I’d hate to think Uniparty has dirty hands, it is their type of idiocy.

• Daniel says:

It’s all the globalist initiative. We all know it. Proof is a matter of willingness to accept it because no amount of proof will mean anything to the globalists in Europe or the USA or Canada.

This is all a game of checkers. It’s not even a chess game — it’s not that complicated any longer. The days of globalism are coming to an end. The most important thing is to ensure that globalism never rises again. No more fiat currency and no more central banks which are not part of the relevant nations’ governments.

• We just have to pray that Putin won’t hold President Trump and us responsible if he finds out that my senses on what happened today our right. It’s been nagging at me ever since the first news article popped up on CTH this morning.

• Putin, unlike our current leadership, is actually smart. I have no worries about him. I’m worried about the idiots. They are not keeping up with the game. The keep thinking they can win, and every new disastrous move is just making their losses worse.

• Stinky-Inky says:

That was an interesting turn of phrase. Not the typical “terrorist” or “jihadist” but a strong hint that Vlad thinks there’s somebody bigger than Turkey or ISIS pulling the strings on this hit. Wasn’t the killer was part of a security detail?

The first thing I thought of when I heard about it this morning was that the outgoing black hats want to create as much chaos as possible before Trump is inaugurated. They want to start a lot of little fires and a few big conflagrations that he has to deal with immediately, which would take focus away from domestic policy agenda. Not only the focus of the WH, but Congress as well.

• I want them to find it, but I have a eerie feeling that our out going administration somehow had something to do with this one.

• Wookiebush says:

If Ovomit or his cronies were involved, I am sure President Elect Trump, in the spirit of cooperation, would extrodite their asses to Russia.

W.
        RAR!
        Remove All RINOs!

9. lastinillinois says:

I look forward to seeing the response.

And I look forward to our partnering with Russia to eradicate the scourge known as Islam, radical Islam for starters.
    Hopefully the ‘non-radical’ get the message. But if they don’t: on with Phase II.

• kittytrump84 says:

Can we just start with Phase II?

• El Torito says:

“Non radical” is an illusion. We are fools to believe in such a thing. I heard it put best this way: “A radical wants to kill you. A moderate wants a radical to kill you.” IMO, Islam = radical Islam. Just hi value collateral damage.

• Rudy Bowen says:

Very true. One of the things I have wanted to hear President Trump say is that the problem is Islam, period…not ‘radical Islam’ as he usually phrases it when talking about it. I trust he realizes that it is an existential threat from a religious/political construct rather than a problem with a few radical elements within a ‘religion of peace’. If he doesn’t, and appropriate steps are not taken, then it will only be applying a bandaid to a bleeder…the threat will remain and continue to metastasize, and will eventually destroy us.
        This has to be carried beyond simply dealing with the open sores like ISIS.

• Bert Darrell says:

Energy independence is KEY to winning the war on terrorism. Cut off the flow of money that finances Middle Eastern Islamic countries selling oil and this war will be quickly won. Petrodollars have been supporting Islamic terrorism around the world as well as buying quite a few of our politicians for a long time.

• dalethorn says:

We’ve had this information and warnings for a long time. And look at the election, with so many states with thin margins (albeit a lot of fraud) – are Americans so unsure that they want to live? It’s almost as if strength through peace is a new idea.

• truthseekerr says:

You can’t blame islam a couple hours after the crime. Check with Hellary first..

• lastinillinois says:

I don’t disagree at all, but Mr Trump can’t just announce that we are going to kill moslems en masse.

So if he announces that we are going to ‘eradicate radical Islamists’ – who could argue with that?
        And then the culling can begin.

• Rudy Bowen says:

That’s true too. I just hope he does realize what an existential threat they are…worse than the Germans and Japanese of WW2 combined.

• MVW says:

The way to deal with Islam is a reverse Dhimmi treaty. Turn the Dhimmi treaty on them. No mosques, no open practices, no symbols, no group meetings, they have to pay a special tax, all the things that they do to everyone else. Turn about.

• In AZ says:

Islam did and does those things. It needs to be done to them.
            I just learned that it was Islam in the 9th Century that made Jews wear yellow Stars of David. Hitler did not invent that. He used it though, just as he teamed up with Islam.

• dalethorn says:

The key, which has already been stated in briefings and news stories, but has been largely suppressed, is Muslim philosophy. As long as we keep that philosophy highly visible, and run all of the Muslim discussions past that philosophy as a reality check, then we won’t have large numbers of people being blind-sided by the would-be terrorists.

10. sunnydaysall says:

I still believe there is bad blood between Russia and Turkey and Putin is in no way going to let this assassination slide. Now, I just wonder how much our CIA is involved in all this… obama is also a thorn in Putin’s side when it comes to Syria and the “normalization of the Russo-Turkish relationship”! After all, the CIA recently apologized for accusing Turkey of importing oil from isis! But obama needs Turkey as an ally and he needs Russia out of the way! And today there is an assassination!

• Sam says:

sunny, always remember that Brennan is a muslim as is Obama at least nominally.

• My take away is that Vladimir Putin is keenly aware of how this was possibly done to disrupt his relationship with Turkey. I also think BHO is jealous of Edrogans relationship with Putin. This was a message.

• citizen817 says:

Agreed. Praying our CIA had no hand in this.

• Also pray if they did that God will keep Putin’s heart open to President Trump and us, and that if Putin wants Barack Hussein Obama tried as a war criminal that we will hand him over to him to be tried and brought to justice.

• sunnydaysall says:

I want to believe that as well, citizen817, but I am afraid that obama’s track record in the middle east makes me very uneasy reference this whole mess.

• mopar2016 says:

Most of the unrest around the globe has been perpetuated by obama.
      Commieobama and hillary have armed every side of every conflict in the Middle East.
      They’ve armed al qaeda, ISIS, and many others.

There’s no good guys to back in islam.
      And that “enemy of my enemy” BS doesn’t play in islam either.

• psadie says:

Georgy Soros is a major player when it comes to Russia…he has been trying to take Putin out so he can get his hands on Russia’s vast natural resources. HE needs to be taken out ASAP for he is the head of the snake and the Globalists. Call in the DRONES and end this madness with this Nazi Remnant.

• In AZ says:

Yes. Soros orchestrated the Ukraine mess, with Obama and Clinton. He is causing problems in Poland. He is causing problems in the entire Western world. He is leading the Globalist Communists.

• sunnydaysall says:

Putin also has a bounty on Soros’ head! I wish someone could deliver him to Russia… That would make all our lives a lot easier!

• dalethorn says:

Seems like Obama has the motivation and the means.

• Notmeagain says:

Recently WikiLeaks dropped 53 k documents from Turkey’s oil minister which spell out how Turkey is the fence for the oil ISIS steals from Iraq, which funds ISIS. Somehow that hasn’t gotten much traction here, but I think Putin knows all about what a snake Erdogan is, and his ideas of expanding Islam. Turkey has played chicken with Russia a lot lately.

• Rebel Mope says:

Putin has time. In a month Obama will be gone and any “requests” he makes of Erdogan will be delivered promptly or Putin will see that Russia has a direct link to Iran. I think Erdogan’s days are numbered. Once Obama is gone and the truth about the oil revenue ISIS was receiving becomes known it will be curtains for Erdogan. He should start getting his finances in order for his escape before it’s too late. Erdogan is a middleman- they always get cut out of the deal.

• sunnydaysall says:

True, Notmeagain! Very true!

11. The sooner the everyone in Russia, Europe and our cry babies over here including neocons realize it’s Christians vs Islamic Terrorists.. Shia and Sunni.. and ROW vs China the better..

12. Now contrast this to how zippy the fuslim would have reacted had this been one of our people.
    Time to sit back zippy and watch how real leaders take care of business !!!

13. Sam says:

Putin will take action. It may not be overt but he will act. No strongly worded letters or erasable red lines for him. And that’s how it should be.

14. happy2h says:

President Trump and President Putin. Two patriots that put Christianity and the welfare of their people FIRST.

For decades the Uniparty, communists and their Global masters have wrought havoc and devastation upon the Judeo-Christian world. Killing, pillaging and systematically destroying the values and virtues of Christian society. They have used the barbarism of Islam to help eradicate Jews and Christians.

No more. We will win!

15. Tparty says:

The Turkish special forces piluce officer responsible for the assassination may have ties to Fetula Gulen. .. and of course Mike Morel wants to kill Russians.

16. aprilyn43 says:

Putin is no “black dog” like Obama! (That’s an Islamic slur). He is also known as a strong “no nonsense” leader! Ergodan called “Putin” immediately, he knew what Putin was capable of !!

17. dalethorn says:

During the “meme wars” on Facebook, one theme that occurred every now and then was the meme where President Trump congratulates Putin on the retaking of Constantinople. So, hmmm…

18. “I request the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to award him posthumous and offer proposals for making a memorial. He died on duty.”

And what did the victims who died on duty in Benghazi get from the US? Bald-faced lies at their own funerals. Sad!

19. Jim Rogers says:

The Russian/Putin response to the ambassador’s assassination will not be announced in advance ~ no “red lines” or blaming it on a video….. The response will come and be deadly ~ but, in the aftermath, Russia/Putin will not claim credit nor accept responsibility…..

20. southernmom19 says:

Bad move Turkey. They need to be kicked out of NATO immediately.

21. Peter says:

Bad hombre…bandits….

Plain spoken cowboys. Give em hell!

22. Mar says:

May he rip God bless him and 🇷🇺 Russia

23. kate says:

I am comparing the difference between our leadership and Russia’s when the Ambassador’s were mudered, very little recognition from our State Department and President regarding a horrendous murder, and Putin’s response of condolences and a memorial for his Ambassador “who died on duty”. There seems to be a huge difference and I am sure Putin won’t sweep this act under a rug and wish it to go away.

24. Apfelcobbler says:

One wonders whether the US truly falls in the unspecified list of “other countries interested in peace[ful] settlement of the Syria conflict”.

The State Dept and our UN diplomats have been behaving more badly than usual lately, regarding Russia’s/Syria’s recent success in Aleppo.

• Bob says:

Let’s give it a break on Putin and Russia, one of those snakes that DJT sang about is Putin, he would turn on the USA as quickly as Stalin did after WWII. Putin spoke well of one of his own, as he should, guaranteed he has already planned retaliation against Turkey, and most likely won’t be pretty. He will do whatever he’s going to before DJT takes over. Another challenge to face right out of the gate.

• MVW says:

Sorry Bob, Putin looks out for Russia. Who started the Ukraine adventure? Soros with his banking interests, and why did Putin have to kick Soros out of Russia? And why was Nato moving on Russia against the prior agreement? Obama got a Nobel peace prize… It is all upside down. Obama is the snake.

Globalists consider Putin looking out for Russia as bad. Don’t fall for the neocon narrative.

• EJ says:

Bob is correct and it has nothing to do with being a NeoCon. As YOU just said, Russia looks out for Russia. While that is to be respected (good for the Russians to have a strong leader), their interests are mostly at odds with the US. We should never lose sight of that fact.

25. cactusclyde says:

Is Putin the new Charles Martel? Russia is our natural ally in the war to snuff out islam.

• Paco Loco says:

My fantasy: The Russian – Chinese – American Tripartite alliance to irradicate Islamic terrorism is established within the first six months of the Trump presidency. The big problem is that the greatest sponsor of terrorism is Iran, and currently allied with both Russia and China. Unfortunately, Obama recently made Iran rich with the $150 billion dollar deal, so this won’t be easy. To turn Irans partners against them will be the ultimate triumph in the global war on terror. How to do it ? The Art of the Deal…Über trade deals with defense/security pacts between the partners and isolating the Iranians from world commerce, but give Iran a big carrot. If they renounce terrorism and shut down their nuclear program, they can join the alliance as a full partner. Wanna bet that Iran loves money more than Allah? We can dream bigly!

• Bildung says:

I’ll tell you exactly how to do it—a Grand Bargain that restores Kosovo to Serbia and ends US meddling in the Baltics and Ukraine in exchange for a free hand against Iran.

Putin would go for it without batting an eye.

26. EbonyRapror says:

I believe what is said about Putin is correct – that he is a murdering thug. But as far as I can tell he takes a hard line on Islamic terror and doesn’t put up with all the social justice crap the left has gotten away with in the U.S. and for that reason I see him as an ally of conservatives in the U.S and elsewhere. Not because he seeks to be our ally, but because he has the brass to not put up with that stuff the way our feckless leaders have. So in that way he is leading the way in fighting Islamic terrorism and leftist social justice crap and political correctness.

• Doug says:

I agree here. Im not a fan of everything Putin does but I believe he is an ally at this time.

• Rudy Bowen says:

Stalin was certainly a murdering thug…bigtime…but he was also a staunch ally of England and the USA for several years during WW2. When Hitler was out of the way he turned, savagely, even after the concessions at Yalta. So, yeah, but you have to take help where you get it sometimes. Even Stalin was better than Hitler and his moslem friends, and I don’t think Putin is another Stalin. He is a Russian nationalist, and will do what he deems best for Mother Russia, imo.

• dalethorn says:

Our generals wanted to end the Soviet Communist threat at the conclusion of WW2, but instead our leaders sold Eastern Europe to the Communists, where those people were enslaved for nearly 50 years. Stalin murdered, directly or indirectly, anywhere from 35 million people up. If Putin were a murdering thug, he has a long, long way to go to get anywhere near the big Communist leaders.

• happy2h says:

Spot on Dale. Spot on.
          Countries that suffered through systematic genocide at the hands of the Nazi’s and their fascist puppet regimes.
          Their population decimated because they once again joined their allies in the fight against the German/Nazi war machine.

And what did they get for their heroism, loyalty and suffering?
          -communist death squads
          -communist forced labor camps (in most instances till death)
          -persecution of religion, personal property and national identity

Once you start peeling back the onion, what’s happening today, becomes easy to comprehend. That’s why we keep saying;

• rf121 says:

Don’t think there are transgender bathrooms in Russia.

• Thorfinnr says:

With the constant stream of lying propaganda coming from our legacy media laid bare in the last year and a half, do you honestly think we’ve ever gotten an accurate depiction of Putin? Who has called Putin a “murdering thug”? McCain and Graham. At this point, how can you believe anything McCain and Graham say. Putin took over a country that was gutted by oligarchs under the direction of outside globalists, with a 50% unemployment rate and life expectancy spiraling down into 3rd world levels. Western media hid what the Bolsheviks did, and they hid the disaster Russia became after the fall of the USSR from us. The fall of communism became an opportunity for the globalist dirt bags to filch Russia’s resources. Anyone looking at the situation free of anti-Putin MSM propaganda can see Putin is a committed nationalist, nothing more or less. Moves he has made in Georgia, Ukraine and Syria have been to protect Russian military and economic interests and to protect ethic Russians stranded abroad by Stalin’s policies as well as Orthodox Christians. The day he rolls tanks into the Baltics or Poland, I’ll start believing the propaganda against him, but only after consideration of NATO’s meddling role in affairs.

• Murdering thug? In comparison to WHOM? The American presidents of the past few decades make Putin look like a choir boy. The “murdering thug” is straight up CNN Speak alla Hillary Clinton, Carly Fiorina, and any number of GOP elite who have been screwing Americans for decades and murdering them as well. I will go further: there are cholos and BLM gang members who have personally murdered more than Putin. If he deserves the title then so do they and so does every single American president in the past few decades.

I think calling the kettle black is a little hypocritical.

Let’s calculate the murders of Washington vs the murders of Putin. Who BTW is NOT Stalin and Russia is NOT the Soviet Union and hasn’t been for quite a LONG time. I count at least 200 thousand just with Hillary. Now let’s add Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Bill Clinton, Obama. Who are all trash and thugs themselves.

27. Jack says:

Cui bono?

28. way2opinionated says:

So does this mean Russia’s going to be mailing people’s balls to relatives, again?

• Bull Durham says:

Those guys never touched another Soviet hair back then, did they?

Russians obliterated the area of Syria where the Turkmen ethnics shot the Russian pilot as he parachuted.
      Erdogan apologized, offered reparation (which the Russian families refused) and signed up for the stalled Turkish Stream connection to Russian gas. He’s a vassal of Russia now but doesn’t quite know it. Totally dependent on them. He can’t fly his planes over Syria without permission, and his tank columns are arranged with the Russian command as he battles the Kurds (using FSA terrorists as his militia.)

This hit is probably ISIS, though it could also be Gulen. If the CIA is involved, it’a all one and the same. A Gulen stooge used by ISIS for the CIA and State Dept. Easy to do in that theatre of operations. It reeks of Obama and Brennan (and Morrell who is Clinton-State Dept. and those ideologues who started the ME mess.)

This time Erdogan will bear some responsibility because of lax security. Russia now will insist, like they have with Egypt after their airliner was bombed out of the air, to put their own security in force all over. They presently have military and SVR officers, but they need drivers, guards, and more foot soldiers to protect Russian diplomats, businessmen and investments. Erdogan will also be inking any negotiation coming out of the talks in Moscow tomorrow and in Astana, Kazakhstan later to arrange things on the ground in Syria. He has no choice.

Coming soon, “safe zones”. Not the US safe zone with a no fly zone over them. All air space will be control by Russians. But there has to be safe zones while the rebuilding goes on. So Trump’s people secretly talking with Russia have probably already said we’ll assist with logistical support (tent cities, sanitation, temporary power generation, etc.).

The unintended consequences of this hit on the Ambassador is to help Erdogan, help Russia, help Trump. Typical, US government fail, Liberal fail, CIA fail, Obama fail, State Dept. fail. They doubled down on the failed coup against Erdogan and failed again.

This helps Putin enormously.

• dalethorn says:

The video of the shooting suggests that security was completely pulled, rather than being lax.

• First Putin’s chauffeur, now his Ambassador. Sure reeks of US CIA

“Only a month ago, Morrell stunningly stated openly on television that he wanted to target the leadership of Russia, Iran and Assad in Syria. Morrell explicitly advocated taking out guards, top staff, top generals, etc. etc. of these leaders – not trying to assassinating the head of state, but destroying the trusted people around them… and the killing of Putin’s “favorite” chauffeur appears to be exactly in the plans stated so carefully.”

Ex-CIA boss calls to kill Russians and Iranians in Syria! (length 1:45 min)

Published on Aug 10, 2016

“The CIA lexicon of Vladimir Putin being “a thug and a bully” has long become a part of the average American’s vernacular – but what does this make you? Which party is the terrorist here? Morell’s justification is that Shia militias killed American soldiers in Iraq – however, the point of difference is that no party had invited America to Iraq. The only allies of the US are the Salafi- jihadists of the Arab world. Russia and Iran, on the other hand, were invited by the legitimate Assad government of Syria.

“Having been framed by Hillary Clinton & co, who had authorised the transportation of sarin gas to Syria by rebels, there was simply no other option. Publications by the Pulitzer-prize winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersch, which documented Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the Syrian gas attacks, were largely swept under the rug by mainstream media. Google it.”

• Sherlock says:

It is astounding that this blowhard fool rose so high in government. Astounding things to be saying publicly, even if one believed them privately.

29. Jack says:

Yeah, Putin’s a murdering thug. Right.
    Who stirred up color revolutions in Egypt that got hundreds if not thousands killed?
    In Ukraine?
    In Libya?
    In Syria?
    Who’s on YouTube giggling “we came, we saw, he died?”
    Who marched into Iraq to find WMD and came out empty handed trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of deaths later?
    Who killed Qaddafi for planning to make an African currency that would have benefited Africans?
    Who armed the Mujaheddin against the Soviet Union, and then couldn’t turn them off?

Yeah, but Putin’s the thug.

• MVW says:

Neocons are Globalists and for Utopia will sacrifice the US brave troops and our prosperity. Neocons will demonize anyone that is a nationalist.

• fred5678 says:

Can’t argue with facts — and there are LOTS of facts there!!

• fred5678 says:

BTW – arming the Mujaheddin against the Soviet Union. This was Inspired by Charles Fernley Fawcett, who made a documentary used by Charlie Wilson to convin ce teh CIA to send Stingers to the “rebels”. In the movie “Charlie Wilson’s War”, Julia Roberts, playing Joanna Herring, tells Tom Hanks, playing Wilson, “A friend of mine made a movie, I want you to see it.” Fawcett was that friend, and I met him at his home in 2007, the year before he died.

He was a humanitarian in WWII (American Ambulance Corp in Battle of France, member of Varian Fry organization rescuing Jews from Vichy France, RAF pilot), Greece 1948, Budapest 1956, Prague 1968, etc. and the first thing he said to me in 2007 was that he deeply regretted making that film. Careful what you wish for, folks.

30. [20/12, 01:10] Vicky: bhai
    [20/12, 01:18] Vicky: bandi ke sath

31. Nationalist says:

The FSB/Spetnaz could do the world a huge favor by cutting off the head of the sanke. George Soros and his organization are long overdue for reckoning.

32. Flores says:

“We must know who guided the hand of the killer.” He knows there’s more going on here.
    It’s easy to believe he was just an IS actor. But, Putin is an expert and his intuition suspects more.

33. Rex says:

Hang on to your hats:

I hope for Barry’s sake, none of his NWO associates are pulling the muzz strings.

34. zaq123 says:

The Russians response could quite possibly become the stuff of legend. I’m sure there are some folks that are cheering what happened. But, I’d be willing to bet there are a few that are wondering what level of savagery the Russians will bring upon them.

35. Bull Durham says:

A little news from my contact in Crimea regarding the Ukie attacks the day before yesterday in the Debaltsevo area of Donbass. The Ukies took enormous losses. Hospitals in their cities of Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk and even all the way north to Kiev are filled with serious wounded. Most of the nearby city hospitals are packed with wounded. They may have one hundred “200s” (as they call KIA), and two hundred “300s” as they call their wounded in action. They began a fierce artillery and mortar attack and then advanced into a buzz saw.

From what I get on the readiness of the Donbass Army, they are trained up to the efficiency of any Russian force level proficiency.

It’s been 22 months since the last disaster for Ukraine. The militia is now an Army. And they are filled with rage and desire to be unleashed by Moscow. Putin will not do that. So the loss of nearly 400 more civilians and 450 wounded during this past year of “ceasefire” has fed the reaction when they do return fire.

Two days ago they unleashed on the stupid Ukies. It’s winter, snow on the ground, freezing temperatures and the Russian-speaking Donbass Army fights like its June. Amazing people. They are a military people, the Russians. That is why they were able to conquer the East Aleppo sectors held for four years, in just a few months, three two-week increments with pauses to allow terrorist fighters to surrender and be amnestied home or move out to Idlib if they want to go and fight later there. But Aleppo is taken back. 80,000 freed. Tremendous victory. Covered in lies by the Western propaganda machine.

And 40 tons of Christmas toys are coming donated from Russian people all over for the children of Syria.

• Deplorable Ukie says:

Bull, in your case my amazing Russian grandma would say ” Beleny obyelsia…” Ask your contacts in Crimea for translation should you need it. Merry Christmas!

36. jupitercomm says:

“Escalation of the war on terror” lol. Putin learned so much from W. (Logic for invading Crimea same as Iraq “try to stop us”) It’s not a war but a permanent state of exception. No need to “retaliate” against Turkey.

37. Rebel Mope says:

We have seen this all before.

A telegram sent from Secretary of State James F. Byrnes in 1945, transmitting the radio remarks of John Carter Vincent, head of the Office of Far Eastern Affairs, to General Douglas MacArthur, the supreme commander of the Allied Powers in Japan:

“Shintoism, insofar as it is a religion of individual Japanese, is not to be interfered with. Shintoism, however insofar as it is directed by the Japanese Government, and is a measure enforced from above by the government, is to be done away with. People will not be taxed to support National Shinto and there will be no place for Shintoism in the schools. Shintoism as a state religion — National Shinto, that is — will go. Our policy on this goes beyond Shinto. The dissemination of Japanese militaristic and ultra-nationalistic ideology in any form will be completely suppressed. And the Japanese Government will be required to cease financial and other support of Shinto establishments”
    Similarly, Islam is going to have to be forced out of the political realm. The problem we have is similar to WWII in that the fanatics are willing to die for a ideology masked as a religion- even the suicide bombers are the same.(Read: kamikazi) What is different this time is the collusion between the Globalist that give them political cover and the enemy’s dispersion into the West. To round up all the jihadis would have the Leftists and Globalists alike howling about how the Japanese were interred.
    We are nearly there. The Leftists are on their heels, the Globalists are taking it on the chin, but that still leaves their foot soldiers, the jihadis. This is not going to end well, but it has to end.
    There is light at the end of the tunnel with al Sisi in Egypt, and the Persians (non-Arab) being reined in by Putin. Thus, I suspect Iran is going to get away with their nuclear deal. The migrants in Europe are going to have to go- one way or another.
    Are we the progeny of The Greatest Generation, or just a bunch of pajama boys?

• SharonKinDC says:

I just watched the miniseries ‘The Pacific’ then followed up w/ history channel type youtube videos on Peleliu and Okinawa, b/c it seemed clear to me from the miniseries that while Guadalcanal was really bad, the other two were of an order of magnitude so much worse as to be absolute hell on earth. I was right in that guess, as confirmed by the YT videos… As I learned what happened on those two islands, the thought occurred to me the the jihadis share much w/ the God-Emperor Japanese of WWII.

We had no choice but to drop two nukes on the Japanese, b/c the bastards would NEVER surrender, even when there was no hope they could win. And it took TWO nukes, not one, to convince them we’d keep going and eradicate all of them if they didn’t throw in the towel. (Little did they know we had a limited supply)

38. Matthew says:

Liberals really do make me laugh with the assertion that Putin and Russia are America’s enemies. Maybe they did expose the corruption in the Democratic Party. Who cares? They got embarrassed and they deserved every bit of it. Personally, while I don’t want America to get involved in any extended occupational conflicts, Trump and Vlad working together to combat ISIS could potentially be a great thing beneficial to both counties interests. There could be other beneficial alliances down the line as well.

39. hellandahandbasket says:

I don’t trust the WH security to protect our guy. I have no confidence with any facet of this current/past administrations, their seated cohorts, or am I 100% confident in those whose duty is to physically “protect” the President. Don’t get me wrong, most whose job it is to protect the President are true Patriots, but I believe some are instead, infiltrators- inserted by the globalist cabal.
    JFK trusted those whose duty it was to protect him, but he should not have.
    I won’t feel comfortable until Jan20th has come and gone – and thereafter, until we know the swamp has been thoroughly drained. Actually, I don’t think I will ever feel completely comfortable in knowing our guy is safe and secure – our very own govt has proven itself culpable.
    It’s not like history has shown us any proof of any maneuvers from the inside, to take-out whomever is in the way of the globalist-cabal.. nah, we’ve NEVER seen that right…?

40. Shirley32 says:

To quote a certain person recently: “Wouldn’t it be nice if we got along with Russia?” or words to that effect.

41. MaineCoon says:

Day of the Assassination:

“In an odd coincidence, Putin had been planning to attend a Moscow play on Monday night written by Alexander Griboyedov, Russia’s ambassador to Iran, who was murdered in 1829.

Putin canceled when he heard his Turkish envoy had been murdered.”

Fox ‘n Friends just playing footage of Bozo playing golf yesterday.

42. dreadnok89 says:

Come on now. You didnt expect this to happen vlad? You cant bomb everything in syria and not expect consequences. This is why the russian people wanted nothing to do with syria

• Thorfinnr says:

Go tell your boss Soros or David Brock the Orthodox Christians are alive and well in Syria. And all the Saudi money on earth didn’t get them pipeline control to Europe.

• dreadnok89 says:

Ummmm wut? My point was miltary action for good or bad will being nuts out of the woodwork for these types of attack. Lets fight over a failing commodity we have way too much of

43. Stu in Henderson says:

I predict a coming realignment of the international order the likes of which we’ve not seen since WWII. Watch for a Trump-Putin agreement on dealing with Islamic terrorism.

44. Notmeagain says:

In the cloud of speculation I see one thing clearly. Putin is sad. Something he hardly ever shows. This was a very big event in his life somehow, like the school massacre.

45. Benson II says:

Putin and Netanyahu have both gone around the US and are dealing directly with Turkey because Obama has his own agenda and is not trusted. I’m not sure this bodes well for the US. I guess both must see some short term advantage because I can’t see the long term advantage dealing with a very untrustworthy Erdogen intent on making his country a Muslim dictatorship. How would either of them make him hold true to any agreement?

46. It is very likely American neoconservatives and foreign policy liberals burrowed in the CIA and State Department had some hand in this atrocity. If so and Russia demands their extradition, it should be honored and Putin should televise the slaughter of this treasonous, Islamist-oriented swine. It will send a stark message to neoconservatives and globalist utopians: your days are numbered and you would be well-advised to leave the United States ASAP.

47. mdt123 says:

Trump should drop the G7 or G8 or whatever it is and form a new (Leader Group) LG5 with –
    – USA
    – Russia
    – UK (post Brexit)
    – India
    – Japan
    Leave China out. All these 5 have strong common security and economic interests.