This will not end well for shareholders of stocks in PepsiCo.  Macy’s business model collapsed after they took a similarly adversarial position toward candidate Donald Trump in 2015.  Now that Donald Trump has won the presidency, PepsiCo is following the same path as Macy’s.

Business organizations, and various boards of directorship, who hire these insufferable political activists within their corporations, are fools for allowing their shareholders to be put at risk by their Chief Executive Officers.

Trust me on this (we follow these impacts), regardless of whether or not you agree or disagree with Indra Nooyi sell any Pepsico stock asap.  If you have a 401K find out if it’s invested in PepsiCo and see if you can find a way out of it.

pepsico-1

(Via Yahoo News) PepsiCo’s CEO said the election of Donald Trump as president was terrifying her employees.

“I had to answer a lot of questions from my daughters, from our employees. They were all in mourning,” PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi told Andrew Ross Sorkin at The New York Times’ DealBook conference on Thursday.

“Our employees were all crying,” she said.

“And the question that they’re asking, especially those who are not white, ‘Are we safe?’ Women are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ LGBT people are asking, ‘Are we safe?’ I never thought I would have to answer those questions.”

After congratulating Trump for his success, Nooyi, who supported Democrat Hillary Clinton in the presidential race, said everyone in the US needed assurance of their safety.

“What we heard was election talk,” she said.  Nooyi also said she was disgusted more generally by the language that has been used to discuss women in recent months.   (read more with video)

Forbes has additional quotes:

[…]  “Forget about the Pepsi brand. How dare you talk about women that way,” Nooyi said on Thursday morning, referring to comments Trump made on the campaign trail.  “If we don’t nip this in the bud it is going to be a lethal force in society,” Nooyi added (read more)

Here are the primary retail brands of Pepsico:

pepsico-2

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Clinton(s), Cultural Marxism, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Occupy Type Moonbats, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots. Bookmark the permalink.

790 Responses to Massive Stewardship Fail – PepsiCo CEO Tells Trump Supporters to Take Their Business Elsewhere…

1. dogsmaw says:

When will they ever learn…

2. Bite Me says:

Thank you for your recommendation. I will take my business elsewhere.

3. Mikie says:

LMAO. “All” of them were crying? Sounds like another load of BS from another looser. Speaking of loosing, looks like I will have to forgo my Mountain Dew and Ruffles from now on. Bummer, but not as big a bummer it will be for all of those crying workers that will soon be out of work because the CEO is an idiot. Sure am glad that my CEO is inteigent and stayed out of this.

4. Rick hamilton says:

I must have missed one of Mr. Trump speeches, where he said after he was elected he was going to start eating all liberals! That’s the only reason I could see that people should be Scared!! You talk about blowing things out of proportion!!!! Dems are so Mad that their candidate didn’t win, they are running around saying The Sky is Falling!!! Stupid!!’

5. Lynette Taylor says:

Ha!! Bye bye!! And my husband can now drink Black Rifle Coffee…lol

6. Are Starbucks employees going to ask if we support Trump? As for Pepsi, I only buy diet dr pepper (Yes I know it;s own seven up which is another pepsico company). I only have diet Pepsi, if there isn’t anything else to drink

7. Randyann Tauber says:

I will no longer purchase Pepsi products.

8. Matt says:

I left this comment for PepsiCo: Due to the irresponsible and completely un-American comments made by PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi, my household will never, EVER, allow another PepsiCo product into our household unless or until she is fired! This is irrespective to whether she issues an apology. We now know this is how she feels deep down.

9. Sue says:

I am already a Diet Coke drinker and if Pepsi products are the only choice while dining out or elsewhere I opt for water. Won’t be hard to forego their other products as well. No sweat off my back.

10. Pingback: BlackOutCNN Party – It’s happening!!! – NORWAY4TRUMP