red_hair

On October 11th a rather odd political memo appeared on the internet seeming to describe a democrat political/operational outline for Pennsylvania congressional district PA-08 (Bucks County and surrounding).

black-pod-1

The memo itself was so over-the-top, almost everyone (including us) disregarded it. A keen political observer would notice immediately the construct of the memo seemed to reflect a strategy we have described for years as “the bathtub principle“.

The “bathtub principle” is essentially:  How do you hide the damage from a broken fish tank from your landlord?… bust the water pipe on the bathtub.

How do you hide extremist political operations?… flood the media cycle with over-the-top stories of fake extremist operations. etc…

Sharyl Attkisson described something similar in the following tweet:

black-pod-2-sharyl-attkisson

However, with the recent fire-bombing of the GOP political office in North Carolina, and against the backdrop of targeted vandalism of Trump supporter vehicles in Maine, there is a possibility the PA-08 “Black Pod Operation” may have initially been created as a spoof or ‘psy-op’, but ended up creating a self-fulfilling prophecy:

black-pod-3

Whether this memo is real or not, is rapidly becoming a moot point.  The action being taken by democrats is mirroring the approach described therein.

Ultimately the objective of this approach is to tamp down visible voter enthusiasm for Donald Trump, and create a false impression of support for Pickles Clinton.

Given the inherent violent nature of democrats in general; and considering the DNC/WikiLeaks revelations have outlined their establishment willingness to do anything to win an election; and knowing Donald Trump is an existential threat to their life-long objectives; and contrast with the latest factual behavior exhibited by this opposition toward Trump supporters, well….

Dr_Phil_teen_youtube_beating

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

246 Responses to Is DNC “Operation Black Pod” Real, or Just Creating a Self Fulfilling Prophecy?….

1. I am in PA-08 Bucks County where I have been knocking on doors for Trump and Toomey for about five weeks. I’ve had two signs stolen recently and one stolen during the primary (I only had three so 100% stolen). I agree that the signs aren’t very important – the movement is what it is.
    I will say, though, that there are almost NO Hillary signs, almost no McGinty (Senate Dem) signs. There are some Santaserio (House Dem) signs and some local signs. No bumper stickers of either party.
    My door knocking experience is that most people aren’t home and some refuse to take the survey. Of those that do, one-third Trump, one-third Clinton, one third undecided or other.
    (Just some observations from here on the ground)

• I’m over in Berks Co, and drive a lot.
      I haven’t Doon the door knocking bit, but do interact with folks I meet with, and see a lot of yard signs.

Up till this past week, it was running 10 to 1 Trump vs Clinton on yard signs. Actually, Gary Johnson and Bernie signs are still more prevalent…
      However, in last week a bunch of fresh Hillary signs are out.
      Average is now maybe 3-4 to 1. Something is going on locally…

• It’s funny that you say that. For a long time there were very few Clinton signs in the area in which I travel and work. Now there’s a whole bunch more then there used to be.

• ladypenquin says:

Maybe they’re running a psy-ops now. It looked bad to have such an absence of Hillary signs, so they have to get them out there. If folks were that enthusiastic for her they’d have had the signs long ago. Saturating an area in the last weeks seems fishy, though if they’re all on private property, maybe they really are supporters.

• My gut tells me it’s an op. Maybe calls to past Dem donors…begging to come out and place a sign?

It’s just a hunch. I have no proof. It just “feels” off, after monitoring signage over the last 16 months.

• PreNanny says:

So if I have this right in a state where the individual is the castle my home/property my auto these idjits think it is wise to trespass to steal personal property ( yard signs ) and vandalize autos in pubic. My darkside wants me to post a mapquest link and dare them.

• jeans2nd says:

tom – just so you know – Ohio fully plans to deport Krooked Kasick back to Krooked Kasick’s place of birth should Mr. Trump lose on 8 Nov. (Krooked Kasick’s place of birth would be PA, btw). Sounds to me like you are making certain Ohio must keep our own trash. Well done, tom!

• I have seen one Clinton/Kaine sign in my county, that yard is full of democrat signs.

Trump and Trump/Pence signs? Everywhere.

• doit4atlas says:

Thanks for the info. I’m in neighboring Hunterdon County NJ and drive through Hunterdon up to the Pocono’s just about every weekend and have yet to see a single Clinton sign on that drive. The count is about 15 – 0. And the signs in Pike and Wayne counties in PA are quite interesting. There’s one sign that 2 weeks ago was just an old plank nailed to a tree with TRUMP spelled out in fluorescent orange tape; gotta love those hunters! This sign still exists but now an additional 5 foot sign has been added next to it.

We saw one TRUMP flag flying next to an American flag. There are signs in storefronts and embedded with the business’s roadside signs.

On the way to the Trump rally in Wilkes-Barre we saw a huge TRUMP billboard, the kind that stand 100 feet tall in around major interstate interchanges. And this billboard had the name of the couple who paid for the sign prominently displayed right under Trump’s name; this was NOT a sign paid for by the campaign.

In all my years watching politics, I’ve never ever seen anything close to this.

• beni franlkin says:

That’s my experience as well in Chester County (PA-06). I do hang the Trump-Pence fliers on their front doors if they don’t come to the door and I write on the flier “Sorry we missed you!” I also leave the flier with the undecideds if they’ll take it (and they usually do).
      PA-06 is only an R +1 (just like PA-08). Obama won it in ’08 and Romney eked it out in ’12. It’s gonna be close but I think Trump will win our county. Is Trump picking up and steam among the working class in southern Bucks?

• Yes. It’s interesting that you ask that. The areas I’ve covered vary re neighborhoods, from McMansions to townhouses. From what I’ve read, PA-08 is better off financially than most counties so “working class” is a relative term but I would say yes – it is encouraging!

• remster says:

I’m also in the district. Saturday, October 15th was when the democrats hit the streets with political signs. Mostly democrat organizers who placed signs on intersections. I have a Trump sign as does a neighbor. Neither of which has been taken.

• remster says:

Saturday, October 15th was democrat sign day in the district. The hit mostly intersections and placed signs.

2. Roy says:

Conservative/GOP signs have been defaced around my DC suburban home since Obamas first campaign, but is worse now. Big (Trump) signs on commercial property never survive, this time spray painted “BLM” and a few days later totally destroyed. The Left is looking for a brawl they will not win.

3. barton2016 says:

Inspired me to go Hillary yard sign hunting tonight.

4. DEPLORABLE Jeff says:

My connect with the GLORIOUS DEPLORABLES fighting against OPERATION BLACK POD in Howard County Maryland has developed some new strategies to win this INFO WAR for the mind .

“TRUMP TOWER ” is their plan to put the TRUMP signs out of reach of the DOMESTIC TERROR CLINTONISTAS destroying property .

The GLORIOUS DEPLORABLES lead by General Frank have put up signs using Alinsky tactic #4 …….

” 4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

In liberal Howard County Maryland the “progressive ” political class used PC slogans to distribute memes in the form of bumper stickers to support REPRESSION of voices opposed to their commie BS !

slogans like …CHOOSE CIVILITY and COEXIST on Prius vehicles littered the landscape .

Now that Trump is making advances in HoCo the BLACK POD hit squads are out in force .

We are hoping for another counter measure by the GLORIOUS DEPLORABLES . A good public shunning of the parents and children that GAME CAMERAS set up to record them destroying property have captured .

ADORABLE DEPLORABLE FLASH MOBS of people carrying signs like in this link and singing the National Anthem in front of their homes on the public street . A video is GREAT OPTICS to push to the internet . DO NOT put one foot on the property of the BLACK POD domestic terrorist else the local enemedia will drain every Starbucks of JAVA on their way to …”get the story” !

optics …we need to learn how to play this game !!

• DEPLORABLE Jeff says:

GO tall or don’t go at all . The BLACK POD CLINTONISTAS will need a ladder to deface the signs now .

• Jenny R. says:

Somebody needs to make some bumper stickers and signs “No More War” or peace signs with Trump’s logo on them — get those out there and dare them to tear them up. Make sure they have flowers and butterflies on them. Pictures of little kids and something about protecting his/her future would be good too — one kid per picture, be racially/ethnically diverse, Trump logo prominent on it. Dare them to tear that up too.
      They’re supposed to be the ones that care about such things after all….make them live up to it.

• farmhand1927 says:

I saw a truck this weekend that had the back window painted with “HILLARY WANTS WAR WITH RUSSIA, SHE WANTS TO BRING BACK THE DRAFT AND SEND YOUR KIDS”

• 4bleu says:

Here’s the bill – currently already introduced in 2016 in Congress – ie; available for a pop vote at any time:
          note a new provision was added to the old universal draft – mandatory national service for 18-25
          quote:
          “The bill would also allow the President to induct 18- to 25-year-olds into the military in wartime or in the case of a national emergency declared by the President. Thus, it ostensibly obviates the need for Congress to pass legislation reinstating the draft and grants the President unprecedented discretion in the matter of national emergencies. Under current law, established in the 1973 War Powers Resolution, a national emergency that allows the President to exercise his or her powers as Commander in Chief is one “created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces” (50 U.S.C. § 1541(c)). In addition, the bill would require women to register for Selective Service.”

• herbork says:

Elena and I moved to Front Royal, VA from Howard County four years ago, Jeff, after a community organizer took over our neighborhood HOA. The writing on the wall, eh? And, in our family, the unctuous CHOSE CIVILITY bumper stickers were known as OOZE SERVILITY. Good luck, partner!

• Deplorable MJ says:

I drove by that sign this morning on my way to work – it has been vandalized several times over the past few months. Civility indeed.

5. Peter says:

Let them have the inflated dem polls.

Ever watch gladiator….”hold it!” Or braveheart?

You gotta get em real close …then, surprise em with overwhelming force (strength in numbers)

What is more concerning to me is the post office destroying absentee ballots, this pisses me off.

6. Deplorable Jeff says:

Help us fight the info war in Howard county Maryland

“Black swastikas and words of being Nazis written in black spray paint.
    Folks we have had the same attacks here on our Trump Station Signs. Black spray paint, swastikas and nazis. We even had one of our signs on Lark Brown fire bombed but no official public statement from Howard County Councilman Calvin Ball…crickets…but rest assured had it been a democrat sign he would have cried fowl all over the news and called for “legislation”.

After i forced to issue into the media spot light #CalvinBall and #CourtneyWatson made similar statements claiming they don’t condone vandalism yet tell us the actions of the vandals are “understandable” – just like Mayor Blake and here “give them space” – Really? Arson and racial slurs and destroying personal property is “understandable”….

Call email, tag him on your post or contact him on social media – Calvin Ball – DEMOCRAT

Phone: 410-313-2001
    Fax: 410-313-3297

E: cbball@howardcountymd.gov

Time to pile on these liberals and make them live up to,CHOOSE CIVILITY

7. DEPLORABLE Jeff says:

call and help this liberal understand the 1st amendment …..Alinsky works both ways

8. unconqueredone says:

Without doubt Trump signs are being taken even in an area that will unquestionably go to Trump. I mentioned it last week and confirmed it over the weekend. I’ve suggested to some that they remove the signs at dark and put them back at dawn. The local college students are too lazy to work at anything except partying during those hours.

• Jenny R. says:

It’s one of the reasons why there are not too many yard signs up in this area — the Hillary ones usually have a ton of them, the Trump signs are actually more common than I thought they would be, but they are getting stolen. So far, no vandalism — blue state but red area. The rhetoric at work has certainly heated up: rednecks, hillbilly, and white trash are really getting bandied about at work…and I get an earful of how Trump’s violent talk is definitely taking the country down the wrong path the moment I step in the door, which is ironic especially in light of the fact that I do not ever announce my political affiliations at work — other than I hate with a burning heat Hillary and detested Cruz and Bush. The only other people who get somewhat harassed are the one person who says she may abstain from voting or write in because none of the candidates represent her values and the hardcore Bernie gal, who is now voting Stein.
      In some ways it’s hilarious: one of the harassers talks constantly about not letting the PC police tell him what to do or say!

9. dreadnok89 says:

I live in nj and def alot more trump and pence signs. However there are alot of hillary for prison signs too lol

10. andi lee says:

11. Diane Via says:

Yesterday I drove on Rt 30 from Gettysburg to Lancaster PA – Trump signs outnumbered Hillary 10 to 1.

12. farmhand1927 says:

Having seen too many Trump yard signs disappear, I’m spending some time today in a lawn chair next to my sign. I live in an open carry state so have considered sitting out there exercising my open carry right, especially on my own property, with another sign which reads, “One way or another, you will not steal my Trump sign”. We’ll see how it goes.

13. Bill says:

It’s like astroturfing, Potemkin Village and gas lighting rolled into one. Hillary psyop.

14. Sara in NC says:

Perhaps some ‘Beware Of Dog’ signs right next to Trump signs might be a good idea. Now, far be it from me to suggest doing something like this, but I know there must be some products at Home Depot that are slippery and cause a disturbing sting. Good old fashioned Vaseline would also be interesting, but one mustn’t forget to slab it on the pole as well. Just sayin’

15. Appalachnik says:

Game and surveillance cameras work. When I get license plate numbers along with faces I can ruin thieves.

16. HeadBanger says:

I was looking for a link to a story where a well-seasoned Marine had super-fortified his Trump yard signs after they were stolen several times. I can’t find the link, but just for fun, google “Trump yard signs stolen.” People are certainly getting creative out there. lol

17. kinthenorthwest says:

Orange, sexual-assaulting, fake college-starting monster’: Two hundred people walk out of an Amy Schumer show in Tampa after the comedian goes on a Trump tear

About 200 people left Amy Schumer’s stand-up show in Tampa, Florida Sunday night when her set turned political
    About halfway through the show, Schumer called Donald Trump an ‘orange, sexual-assaulting, fake college-starting monster’
    The 35-year-old funny woman has been campaigning for Hillary Clinton and helping to register voters
    She became outspoken for gun control after two women were shot dead during a filming of her movie Trainwreck last year
    In her book ‘The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo’ (released in August), Schumer called Tampa a ‘horrendous’ city

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

18. kinthenorthwest says:

Boy are they hitting Hillary on Twitter…..Wonder why not rallies

19. kinthenorthwest says:

I think we all suspected this

Rigging the Election – Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies

20. kinthenorthwest says:

I do believe Hillary is way down, and running scared
    By the way anyone seen her in anything lately, an interview, town hall, rally or ???

21. CSC says:

If your car or other property is defaced, post a sign in the window or nearby stating “Hillary supporters did this. Do you want this in your president?” with an arrow. Maybe someone here can come up with a better (and shorter) phrase, but shaming them will have some effect on undecideds.

22. David says:

After watching this video i think you can safely say its real

23. gwsjr425 says:

I live in this area PA-8 and have noticed that some of the Trump signs I’ve seen on my daily commutes and general about town activities have disappeared. One just a few doors down.

24. Jack says:

Maybe it’s a fake but the memo also says: “We are aware that there will be a major messaging drop coming in the next few days and need to promote emotional triggers for SEXISM, MISOGINY, and RAPE CULTURE. Please have female staffers on hand to help guide gender-targeted messaging and provide authentic voice.” The date of the memo is Oct 3. Trump p*ssy tape was dropped on Oct 7. Seems to me this proves collusion of the media and HRC camp on release of the tape and all the accusers that came out afterward.

25. 6079smithw says:

My first Trump yard sign was quickly stolen but I have prevented theft of its replacement with “Bird B Gone MMTBG Transparent Bird Gel” that I spread with caulking gun on top and along sides and all borders of the sign. The gel is transparent, does not harden in extreme heat or cold, and is super-sticky. Inspired by other victims of yard sign theft, and just for fun, before applying the repellent gel, I booby-trapped my new sign. (1) Removed sign from frame. (2) Securely ducktaped wire to metal inside of metal frame starting from several inches below far corner, across top of frame to near corner, down other side of frame to point where frame will meet ground. (4) Tied camouflaged wire to an eye-screw embedded in an immovable object. (3) Restored sign to frame, inserted frame in ground, and applied repellent gel to sign. Now I double-dog-dare anyone try steal my Trump sign again.

26. Millwright says:

My wife just visited Ft. Indiantown Gap Sunday . They drove using old U.S. Rt. 22. She said they saw Trump-Pence signs everywhere !