Trump arizona 4Hot Ticket sure to fly fast.  This is the most anticipated event since the GOP convention in Cleveland and will likely be the most watched, most talked about and most dramatic of all Donald Trump’s speeches to date.

Candidate Donald Trump will deliver his historic immigration enforcement policy speech in Arizona Wednesday evening August 31st.

The bigly venue is familiar, it’s the Phoenix Convention Center and the speech is currently timed for delivery at 6:00pm local.

Doors to the convention center will open at 3:00pm local.  Security will be very tight.  International reporters from around the globe are en route. Thousands will be in attendance and millions are sure to tune in to watch the broadcast on U.S and international broadcasts and Live Stream feeds.

az convention center 2

Link to Tickets HERE

trump az 2

trump az 3

Phoenix Convention Center Expansion and Renovation

Trump arizona

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2016, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Mexico. Bookmark the permalink.

245 Responses to Trump Arizona Venue Announced: Phoenix Convention Center, Wed August 31st 6:00pm

1. Sedanka says:

Hillary’s team has already written her response – “racist racist racist racist racist.”

2. Southern Son says:

MAGA BIGLY!!

3. profjordan says:

Trump must thread the needle, not jam his fist through the wall.

4. ohnomrbill59 says:

Build the WALL, enforce existing laws, throw criminal aliens out, E-Verify Nationwide, stop ALL freebies, TAX remitances going out of the U.S. ……sounds good to me.

5. Wend says:

Eliminate chain migration and work on birthright citizenship–That venue is gorgeous!

6. MissV says:

For me, this will be icing on the cake after I vote to primary John McShamnesty McCain tomorrow! Yeah!

7. Newman says:

Bring out the popcorn!!!

8. It will come down to timing and sequencing. IF Trump announces that there will be no status adjustment for the illegal aliens he will allow to remain until AFTER the wall is built, E-Verify is in place, Visa overstays are located, and interior enforcement is beefed up, all will be well. If he announces status adjustment will begin prior to the wall being finished and so forth, it is the same old game.

I believe Sen. Sessions has explained to Trump the sequencing is key, and Trump will announce enforcement and security will take precedent over status adjustment for the illegals he will permit to stay. History has shown this is the only way the valve can be cut off permanently.

Also, it will be key to assure the public status adjustment will not lead to citizenship nor will chain migration be permitted to those granted the right, which they have not earned, to stay here.

9. Dixie says:

Isn’t this where the protestors blocked the roads before? And if so, wonder what they plan to do to eliminate the possibility of this happening again? Hopefully, they’ll grab them up by the nape of their necks and throw them in the desert.

10. ginaswo says:

i’ll be there 😊
    #MAGA

• Katherine McCoun says:

Enjoy and report back to all of us who can only watch live stream. And take pictures to testify to the size and diversity of the crowds that the MSM tries to hide.

I must admit I am beginning to get a bit jealous of all of these swing states and battle ground states and hope to win states. I live in a secure state that will vote for Mr. Trump (Mr. Trump won Bigly in the primary and we are a Red state so doubly assured a strong showing here in Nov.) so I probably won’t get to go to another rally in person. He rallied here and near here repeatedly in the primary, beginning last fall, and we went! My son & I stood in a cold rain for a long time to see him when he came out of the venue as I knew it was historic and that my son would remember this when he was grown!

I was so encouraged by the people I saw and met. One thing to know other commenters online support him. A Much different thing to be surrounded by people who have the same love of country & Constitution as you do, the same patriotism and appreciation for our country’s heritage and the same enthusiasm for Mr. Trump and his fight for us and against the uniparty and the MSM. All ages, professions, ethnicities, etc. It is great and I Highly recommend any go if you get the chance! You will be inspired to join in and help on the ground in your own state even after the excitement of the rally is past.

I guess I can take comfort in being in a state that helped him gain momentum but I sure am jealous of all of you all going to see him in person and helping him win the Big Election!

• WSB says:

Great story, and living in NY, I am not sure if this state is winnable. But if the Trump campaign needs callers, I will be happy to do that again. CallFire. Great speaking with others in our neighbor states.

I secretly hope that Trump pulls off a miracle and wins NY!

• Katherine McCoun says:

Great to call in many different states. Wonderful Americans all over the country! While the Southern state were th best match for me as everybody could understand me (a real problem when I was calling in NH!). During the primaries I would roll across the time zones in the evenings when the conch came with all those primaries in
          March. This was after those first 4 in Feb and after the first super Tues. I could call OH, MO or Illinois then switch to AZ and then Hawaii as it got to Late in each time zone. Could call until midnight eastern time because in Hawaii it was Still early enough to call. They Really do say aloha when on the phone! I didn’t remark on it as I didn’t want to irritate the people I wad talking to by acting like a tourist but I thought it was so much fun to hear!

Volunteering for Mr Trump’s campaign has truly been life changing as I gained confidence and realized that I could make a difference and be involved. “Met” some amazing people across the country. Highly encourage each person who wants Mr Trump to win and believes in his policies and platform to personally become involved. Tremendous experience!

• Dixie says:

Katherine, I remember seeing your comments about your calls and I really appreciate that you worked so hard to accomplish a primary win for Mr. Trump. Hopefully, it will continue to pay off in November!

• velvetfoot says:

I heard they’re opening a campaign hq in Albany soon.

• Joe Collins says:

I hope to enjoy your photos.

• justfactsplz says:

We need a report with full details, you lucky dog.

• MissV says:

post the pics!!

• Sunshine says:

Be our free-lance reporter for a day. The pre-rally reports are important. Gives us the feel of the place.

• kozanne says:

Me too!

11. The Recent Republican says:

As everyone waits for Trump’s latest speech on his immigration policy, allow me to share a little horror story that will no doubt give you nightmares before bed.

Not long ago, there was a story in the Los Angeles Times (one wonders why the editors ever allowed it to see print considering how they’ve sanctified every illegal alien trying to get into the United States) about a particularly grisly incident at the University of Southern California. A college boy was walking a pretty blonde student back to her dorm after a party at his fraternity. Apparently, he really liked her and wanted to be sure that the girl got home safely since it isn’t exactly the best part of town. But as they crossed a street, a drunken illegal barreled through a red light and struck them both.

The girl was killed instantly. The boy was thrown upon the windshield, the buttons of his shirt and his stomach underneath ripping open to expose the guts underneath. The car swerved over to the side of the street. What happened next shocked the bystanders who witnessed the incident. The driver’s equally intoxicated — and illegal — boyfriend waddled out, grabbed the boy off the hood, and threw him into the gutter to bleed to death. They sped off.

Fortunately, the boy survived and gave a tearful bit of testimony during the illegals’ sentencing, a nasty scar on his stomach as a reminder of what they had done. But fear not. After the illegal aliens were given terms in prison for their crime, the Times referred to the anchor babies they’d already had here in America before running a few USC students over.

Something to ruminate about whenever the media (or anyone else) tries to give you a sob story about illegal aliens in the U.S.A. and their spawn.

• janc1955 says:

I wonder how many stories there are like this one? The left would tell you that just as many natural-born Americans also drive drunk, maim and kill people, and behave as callously as these illegals. That’s exactly right … no one denies we have our own issues. That’s exactly why we need to avoid bringing more issues into the country. As DT often says (paraphrasing), we’ve got our own problems. We need to stop importing problems.

• Paco Loco says:

The anchor baby issue is a huge part of immigration reform. It cannot be constitutional for an illegal immigrant to give birth in the USA and that baby be considered jus soli. No other country in the world permits this. It probably will have to go to the Supream Court, adjudicated by justices appointed by President Trump.

• sDee says:

Pretty much exactly why our government brings them here.

I believe we have been far too civil, far too long, to the treasonous bastards we call a Federal Government.

12. Crimsonfisted says:

God bless and God speed sir.

13. Bull Durham says:

There was a breakdown of security at LaGuardia with his plane. Michael Moore and Bill Maher got right up next to the plane, climbed a portable boarding stairway next to it.

This is incredible. With a soda can bomb, the ISIS bombers brought down the Russian airliner in Egypt.

God was watching over him. But we need to keep in prayer the plane, crew, SS, extra security, LEOs and the crowd to be alert to danger.

Arizona will be a Bigly event. May it be inspired with Love.

• SAFVet says:

Link, please…

• Snow White says:

Did this really happen?

• SAFVet says:

Unless it’s a really elaborate green screen activity. One pix of Maher halfway up the stairs to the right-rear cabin door. Appears no security around.

• Dixie says:

Even without the possibility of a photoshopped picture, I don’t believe this. Mr. Trump’s plane wouldn’t have been left without security, he wouldn’t keep his tax returns on his airplane and the returns would be far more than the few pages which Maher held up for the picture. Two stupid clowns up to no good.

• valheisey says:

A commenter on Moore’s Twitter says it is Photoshopped because of the angles of the shadows. I’m not able to detect it but I suppose it is possible. Also, the photo on the stairway shows the door is closed so no access I am guessing. And, if Maher really had Trumps tax return, he would need a hand truck to carry all the schedules for Trumps 400+ business entities.

I really detest those two buffoons! If true, they should be arrested and spend some time in the slammer.

• seabrznsun says:

As a private plane, it was parked in a terminal not connected to LaGuardia. Security at these types of facilities isn’t as tight as a commercial passenger airport. Something that I’m sure Mr. Trump’s security won’t soon forget as they stand guard 24/7, no matter the weather.

• paper doll says:

If this really happened, someone sold out Trump. These clowns could not get in there other wise imo

• seabrznsun says:

They certainly shouldn’t.

• paper doll says:

Do you mean those criminal clowns should not have gone into Trump plane? Or someone should not have sold out Trump? I agree to both ! Outrageous.

• seabrznsun says:

I’m not clear he was sold out. I’ve not read anything to that effect. From what I’ve read, they never entered the plane. The door was closed and they were on the boarding steps. I don’t think Trump’s plane should be left unattended at any time, any where. I want his security alert to everyone coming within 100 feet of his plane, ready for boarding or parked for days. The security will have to be tighter in the type of hanger his plane uses at various airports.

• paper doll says:

Oh they didn’t get in? ! Thank goodness. That’s different….because from the outside one can tell which is Trump’s plane without inside help! lol. But I totally agree security needs to be even tighter…..

• catluver99 says:

Not actually replying to your post paper doll, just jumping off.
                  First of all, Mr Trump wouldn’t have his birth certificate or taxes on his plane. If I remember correctly, the IRS has his taxes. Then we have the ridiculous statements being made by the libs like Bill Maher that Trump is probably cheating on his taxes, that’s why he won’t hand them over. UGH. I would think, for the past 10 years, if Trump had discrepancies on his taxes, the IRS would have nailed Mr Trump by now. Then we have to remember that OBAMA runs the IRS so if there was anything wrong with his taxes, we would have heard about it from a leaked source in DC months ago.
                  People like Maher tick me off for the fact that they have tons of money and I’m sure have great lawyers to find lots of tax loopholes and they have the audacity to make a big deal over Trumps taxes. Then we have the smaller libtards who think that Trump pays nothing in taxes like all big billionaires by using tax credits and deductions. Um, hello, no, they pay LESS taxes not NO taxes and that’s called business and he wouldn’t be able to employ as many people without those tax credits/deductions not to mention all the charities he gives to. I guess these rocks for brains people think that Trump should pay more in taxes so he can employ less people – sure, that’s the ticket, more unemployed.

• paper doll says:

Indeed! If there was anything in the tax return, the IRS would have turned it up and gladly reported it

• piper567 says:

its pretty hard for me to believe his security is in question…remember the two men who exited his plane a month ago…they were packing some serious heat.
                The AZ announcement says, “Security will be very tight.”
                I think there must have been some discussion about this very topic, because security at very large venues is difficult, presumably the reason certain venues are chosen. And already, at some venues, the very uppermost seats are not allowed to be filled for security reasons: too much to cover adequately.
                I think his free-wheeling wading into crowds is due to complete faith in his SS. His SS certainly does not look relaxed.
                Even in LA, he was very closely watched by men who communicated by touch, and blocked the crowd from him as he signed hats, shirts, etc., and ensured only certain people were allowed to go into the church he was visiting.
                Doesn’t mean we do not need to pray for his safety; we do. Pray hard.

• seabrznsun says:

I’ve noticed the increase in watching his person too. I’ve even noticed I’m not seeing his children as much. I can’t imagine he wouldn’t have his plane heavily guarded beyond the security at the non-commercial hanger area at LaGuardia. I can only go by what I’ve read. Whatever happened was avoidable, and frightening to even think about. I hope it was some kind of joke. The world is full of crazy people.

• JC says:

Time to intensify prayers for safety of Trump and crew for Wed, as well as for the speech, its reception by Americans and, of course, for mass confusion, technical difficulties and all manner of hardships for MSM. (Known as, ahem, creative praying. For instance, that scene in Bruce Almighty where Steve Carell opens his mouth to report the news, and gobbledegook comes pouring out – that would work.)

• auscitizenmom says:

Lilbirdee posts a prayer on the open thread every night at 9 :00 Eastern, for our country and for Trump to be protected.

14. ginaswo says:

reposted on my blog 😊

15. sDee says:

I wait in great anticipation. Open borders and subversive third world immigration (both legal and illegal) is the centerpiece of the globalist agenda to gut us.

Trump grabbed my attention, and millions’ more, with this dead on assessment – enforce the laws or lose your country..

Now is no time for back-tracking or softening. This speech lies well to be the spearhead of his campaign.

16. taildragger says:

Interesting it is scheduled after the McCain V Ward Primary…. Hmm, Does DJT think Dr Ward will win? My guess he’d have great support from her vs. her opponent…

17. Hope he spends 10 minutes on the syrian refugee ban, shutdown & review of countries with radical islam ties, and Hillary with Huma’s mother in 2010 saying Saudi women aren’t oppressed (see the Hannity segment tonight maybe drudge will report on it).

• WSB says:

I hope at some point We can expose the case on Huma Abedin expediting the transactions between Mrs. Morsi, Hillary Clinton and Morsi, himself. Much is to be learned if we can crack open the dialogue in Egypt with Mr. And Mrs. Morsi.

Mrs. Morsi is a friend of Huma’s mother, and my understanding is that the missing $6B was to purchase real estate for President Morsi to start a free zone in the Sanai Peninsula for ISIS. All speculation. If anyone knows more, please dive in.

18. sundance says:

Just funny… Nothing more…. just funny.

19. Landslide says:

So excited to watch this on Wednesday! Anything he says will be so drastically better than what has been taking place for years and years! I am behind him 100% and am hopeful for the first time in a very long time. I wish I could thank him for his tireless effort to right this ship. His backbone of steel should be cloned!!

20. amwick says:

This is unbelievable, but during one rally video I saw someone try and hold up a Mexican Flag!! I have since looked and looked but I can’t find it again(the video)…. Hopefully, security will be on the lookout for that.. Waiting for Wednesday.

21. 3x1 says:

Hillary is shuffling around in her housecoat at private fundraisers while Trump is filling arenas.

22. Sanj says:

If Preibus is being so full throated for Trump, he must have seen a preview of the Hispanic polls for Trump along with the African American polling data. Second, please, someone attending the EVENT on Wednesday, dress up as Pepe. WE NEED MORE PEPE (think Cowbell)!

23. sDee says:

“International reporters from around the globe are en route”

I believe this! Trump with all of us standing strong have them wetting their beds at night.

But ya know….. they need only send some kid with an iPhone because the next day they will all be spouting the same talking points in 200 different languages..

24. famouswolf says:

I think this speech will determine who wins, and this country’s destiny.

25. sDee says:

Another sobering “reminder” from the Central Bankers in Jackson Hole of just how essential subversive immigration is to the globalists’ agenda for global governance…… Keep in mind that Japan has essentially no immigration legal or illegal.

Global Central Bankers, Stuck at Zero, Unite in Plea for Help From Governments

Monetary policy may falter unless elected leaders stepped forward with bold measures. These would range from immigration reform in Japan to structural changes to boost productivity and growth in the U.S. and Europe.

Bank of Japan governor Haruhiko Kuroda said he is in regular talks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe about opening Japan to more immigration and other politically sensitive changes needed to improve potential growth.

Policymakers were told that it may take a massive program, large enough even to shock taxpayers into a different, inflationary view of the future.

26. Sunshine says:

I checked the seating capacity, it says 29,000+. We can safely assume there will be 20,000 people at the event. So exciting.

27. New Poll coming out tomorrow. Trump’s popularity with African-American voters polling at zero.

Public Policy Polling released a preview of a new poll on “The Rachel Maddow Show” Monday night that showed Donald Trump’s favorability rating among African-American voters at 0 percent.

• Sanj says:

If he were polling at zero amongst African Americans, then the Dems wouldn’t be in a full blown panic right now. Let them believe the PPP poll and sit on their hands, or hide in their caves like Hillary

• I’m sorry I must have read that wrong I think you meant -10% right 0 is just too high 😉

• sDee says:

We often work low income Medicaid cases with Illegals (anchor babies) and with Blacks. I can share the little I have learned….

illegals are savvy and know the system. They hate trump in their own best interests.

Blacks hate Trump despite their own best interests.

I do not see either changing much. Sad.

• unseen1 says:

lol

• WSB says:

Ricky Madcow is very scao’d.

• Bull Durham says:

There are one million Black small business owners who will get a tax hike to 45% instead of 15%. Regulations will stay atop them. Obamacare will bury them. And the death tax for estates is 45%.

You’re telling me they want to work the rest of their lives for beans, lose it when they die, just for the honor of being f*d over by Hillary, the first criminal of multiple felonies and corrupt multimillionaire to be President?

I don’t think they will vote Clinton. Trump frees their businesses of enormous burdens and they become wealthy instead of getting screwed over.

Oh, and their neighborhoods get rebuilt, crime gets knocked way down, schools get much better and all the drugs are gone.

Yeah, it’s a difficult choice. Vote for a lying bitch who hates you or vote for a guy who is going to make your safe and wealthy. And it’s not like he hasn’t done the job he says he can do. They can look around Chicago, New York, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, Scotland, and in a few weeks, Washington DC. TRUMP in gold.

Really. 5% per week from his Saturday speech onward.
      These business people alone represent about 20% of the voting age Black if you count just their family. Add employees, more.

He’ll have 20% easily.

• Acer says:

That “poll” if you want to call it that, is the only one saying he has zero. They’ve gone off the deep end now. Every single poll to date has show, including the very recent ones, his support around 14-25% with blacks. So to think that all of a sudden it’s at zero is hilarious.

Your analysis makes sense Bull and is probably closer to what is actually going on.

• law4lifeblog says:

Months ago the Commie Van Jones sad Trump could pull more black votes than orior Republucans and if he gets to 15% Jones says Dems are in big trouble.

• Acer says:

Cool. Thanks for the gas lighting post…yet again. Still confused as why it’s even in this thread that deals with Arizona and immigration.

Any other propaganda pieces you wish to post?

• auscitizenmom says:

So, these blacks that we see supporting Trump on FOX are lying?

28. nwtex says:

Time zones. Arizona time vs yours.

29. kathyca says:

I heard on local talk radio tonight that Breitbart polls have McCain +4 over Ward while the most recent prior poll that’s being touted this week had McCain at + 26. We’ll see. Big days tomorrow and Wednesday in the PHX

30. unseen1 says:

anyone notice Hillary now being driven around in a disability VAN not an suv?

• dondeg says:

Alex Jones broke this on his show last week. Secret Service has converted to ramps and such for the dying granny.

• lorenetn says:

It is possible that Crooked Hillary is in the hospital, but IMO it’s not because she is ill. She needs more face work. She has obviously had a lot of work done on her face, but it’s not holding. She needs another “lift.” Just take a look when she shows up for the debate.

• Stinky-Inky says:

She couldn’t go to Louisiana to view the flooding. No doctor would recommend someone with a compromised immune system visit a flood zone–the area will be filled with bacteria, mold, viruses and general yuck. If she’s on prednisone (and with her moon face, it looks like it), that can limit one’s ability to fight infections. She may be on high doses of Prednisone to get through an event, and then has to crash after. That would explain the absences.

The catheter could be kidney failure, which is pretty much the end. It could also be needed because of diuretics. One photo of her showed swollen ankles, which would indicate diuretics are needed. Swollen ankles could mean Congestive Heart Failure, which often concurrent with A-Fib, a condition that requires blood thinners, which we know she is on. She could be on warfarin, rather than newer anticoagulants, because of the known risk of falling (the blood thinning effects of warfarin are more quickly reversed with Vitamin K in an emergency) and other medical conditions.

I’m not a doctor, just have a lot of experience with a senior mom. These conditions don’t improve with time. It’s about managing the decline and making the person as comfortable as possible.

• dondeg says:

Wow! You definitely know what you are talking about! All that flying in airplanes and she had some thrombotic events. Its documented she has had clotting in her brain. This plus what you said above does indeed sound a lot like end of life care. The kidney failure could be due to a lifetime of drug abuse too.

• sDee says:

Might make sense considering she is at stroke risk. In that event there is no way she would go to the local ER. They could treat her in the van while taking her directly to a secure hospital.

• marierogers says:

pic of her getting in car with a stepstool..needs to go viral with her health denials!

31. Finalage says:

I don’t like convention center venues because there is no seating! I went to the San Diego convention center rally. Stood for over 4-5 hours. Some people stood longer if you include standing in line.

There’s no doubt the convention center will be full but I feel for the people there and their feet, lol.

32. I hope they are on the ball dealing with protesters. Every time Trump has done something in AZ, the protests were fierce and annoying.

33. Burnt Toast says:

Start renting out football stadiums. Make that one half. Give the other half to Hillary.

Back-to-back events.

34. paper doll says:

Whatever Trump says or does, I’m on the Trump train. Folks he is it, our last chance. Trump will do much , much more than anyone else could. He already has.

35. erin says:

What is bigly?
    Oh Ic u r making fun of that word…thought u tthought it was a word 2

36. Patriot1 says:

30 years of illegal immigrants driving down the wages of Americans. I’ve heard enough talk. If Trump actually stops this undermining of the average American worker it will truly be “Big League”.

37. kozanne says:

Got my ticket and will be there with bells on! Right by my workplace, too.

38. sunshineonmyshoulder says:

One of my favorite things about CTH is when treepers attending a rally or speech give reports, as Mr. Trump is speaking. The excitement jumps out of my computer and makes me so happy! Thank you to those who have made up-to-the-second reports in the past.

Big favor please — I cannot live stream or even run the videos later (too much data/overage charges). For content I rely totally on the transcripts that SD posts. For enthusiasm and pure, unadulterated JOY, I rely on the reports of those who attend.

Having said that — “I can’t believe he just said that!” and “That was so funny!” are teases… painful teases for someone who relies on what you post to know what’s going on. Some of you lucky attendees have written exactly what Mr. Trump said and it’s been such a treat for me. Thank you!

39. redlegleader68 says:

Hope I’m not wasting your time double posting, but here is something I certainly feel certain we’ll hear about tomorrow; at least, I hope so .

Obama Admits 10,000 Syrian Refugees: This Is Where They Are Headed (note the two maps embedded; I’m feeling nauseated. Montana’s not looking so bad after all.)

40. mdt123 says:

I think the comments are missing the big picture. What to do about H1Bs and legal immigration numbers? That is bigger than the illegals issue, they are already here so not new additions.
    Legal immigration expansion as planned in 2013 CIR would essentially nullify the wall or any enforcement/deportations. Basically leaving your front door open just have security guards posted.

41. Pam says:

42. Joseph Foran says:

Anyone know what can be brought nto the venue? I’d like to bring a large American flag on a pole