Visible Insurgency – The Rebel Alliance Strikes in Corona California…

In 2012 we called it the “Post-It Campaign” – a simple insurgent campaign designed to let American members of the political rebel alliance know they are not alone.

The most important aspect to any insurgent uprising is for those amid the ordinary population to know they are not alone, they are not isolated, there is more of us than them…  Morale is just as important as achievement.

trump road sign

[ California ] Nikki Worden and Dann of Corona were returning home from the movies when they said they couldn’t believe what they saw. So, they decided to get off the freeway and pass it again while recording it on video.  (link)

vote trump post it

( LINK )

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Donald Trump, Election 2016, media bias, Post It Note Campaign, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

95 Responses to Visible Insurgency – The Rebel Alliance Strikes in Corona California…

1. kinthenorthwest says:

Thats so awesome to see in California…Especially after I have spent the last 9 days having to zip it on Religion and politics.
    Great family if you subtract their views.

• Jo McIntyre says:

Oh, I am so with you on that, kin! My kids are great, but the sibs are hopeless. sigh
      By the way, was the CTH insurgency campaign that long ago? I remember it, thus it must be about three years that I’ve been reading and posting here. Time flies when you’re having fun, eh?

• Joe Burke says:

Never “zip it” you just seceded the battle to them (relatives I presume?) without opening your mouth. Liberals take your silence for acceptance and agreement with their beliefs.
      I ALWAYS SPEAK MY MIND. The worst thing you can do is meekly shut-up. Granted at family time (Christmas) it is nicer to keep the peace and go along to get along, but by your own words by having zipped it, it galls you now. You don’t have to get into a yelling match, just calmly let them know that their’s in not the only view.

• kinthenorthwest says:

At Christmas time I don’t like fights no matter what…Anyway there was enough drama going on with one of the other families there anyway…

2. socabill says:

Sabo’s work? It’s in his wheelhouse.

3. freepetta says:

TIME FOR REAL CHANGE! NO MO 0BAMA AND HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016.

4. mikayla825 says:

Oh, I can do this 😉

5. Toontown says:

Love it!

6. Donald Joy says:

Love how you framed/put this in context, Sundance.

7. jojo says:

We’re winning. Get registered. Get your friends & family educated and registered. TRUMP is doing his part, it’s up to us to do ours. GO TRUMP

8. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

The vulgarians at work they (we) will be hard to beat … 🙂

9. John Galt says:

Wiki:

“The Inland Empire (I.E.) is a region in Southern California. The term may be used to refer to the cities of western Riverside County and southwestern San Bernardino County. A generally broader definition will include eastern Los Angeles County cities in the Pomona Valley, and/or the desert community of Palm Springs as well as its surrounding area; a much larger definition will include all of San Bernardino and Riverside counties.”

10. Pingback: Visible Insurgency – The Rebel Alliance Strikes in Corona California… | Rifleman III Journal

11. Ten Rules are too important to miss – here they are, from one of the above links:

TEN RULES FOR LIBERTY GUERILLAS:

It is important to maintain a belief in final victory. Morale is everything.
    Large numbers of [counter propaganda] appearing day after day, night after night, everywhere, will make the Regime nervous and raise the self-confidence of the population since such activities demonstrate the inefficiency of the existing Regime and the power and strength of the resistance movement.
    Whenever practical, successful guerilla forces use non-electronic means to communicate.
    It is a principle of political science that it is easier to persuade people to vote against something or someone than to persuade them to vote in favor of something.
    Liberty guerillas form centers of resistance EVERYWHERE and they are always in action. Thus, when the Regime attempts to confront/solve one “media” crisis of anti-Regime opinion, another flares up. This serves to also drain the Regime’s manpower and resources.
    Always, always, ALWAYS be on the offensive.
    Short, snappy slogans spread the message. Advertising/marketing gurus know that to gain traction, a slogan must be 7 words or less.

“BE ALL THAT YOU CAN BE”.

Turn the tables on the opposition: Palin’s “Obama: WTF indeed” is classic.

Mix it up. Never be predictable. But always be lawful.
    Undermine the Regime’s morale and their propaganda by exposing their methods and by constant emphasis on the unjustness of their cause and effects on the population.
    (Higher prices? Thanks, Obama).
    Exploit the alternative media to communicate the ideas of the Liberty movement and resistance to the Regime. Be everywhere; be informed; make it known you are aware of the lies disseminated by the Regime and aren’t falling for them.

12. KBR says:

Since it would be assault to tar and feather some crooked lying politicians maybe some tarred and feathered figurines could make a statement locally?

13. hocuspocus13 says:

I support Donald Trump 🇺🇸

14. TheFenian says:

“The most important aspect to any insurgent uprising is for those amid the ordinary population to know they are not alone, they are not isolated, there is more of us than them”

You are so nailing it with this. I do hope you find a way to repeat this often. It’s so true and I’m learning this lesson because of Trump. I see the look of excitement in strangers eyes when I (innocently) promote Trump in every encounter. The expression on their faces – Joy? Relief? – maybe both. It shows they finally know they are not alone.

It’s worth considering that morale, for this movement, is ESSENTIAL for success. The tv news, almost all radio shows, newspapers and the “cultural” figures are all against us and people will get discouraged. As you know, the vast majority of Trump supporters and near-supporters don’t visit this site for encouragement. If they did, the massive traffic would crash it.

You’re a sage. Glad I found you.

15. Buck Weaver says:

Another report …
    “It was Christmas night,” she said. “All the crews were off. Those signs are out there not only for the traveling public but also for the safety of construction workers. So this is a serious public-safety issue — regardless of the political message on the sign.”

The reason she doesn’t suspect an off-duty construction worker is because this is where they work, and “someone is not going to place their own lives or co-workers’ lives at risk in order to pull a prank.”

She said the best guess is that the sign cycled through the Trump message for about 12 hours, ending when crews restored the message to an I-15 road closure alert Saturday morning.

16. dick8johnson says:

Only 2 more murders to go and Chicago hits 500 murdered. Black lies Matter, ha!

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

I say we hit it tomorrow nite.

Truly disgraceful numbers, especially in a cooler than normal year.

Black lives matter – haha haha, good one George Soros!

• TRUMP is going to bomb the South Side with jobs, and drive the Chinese ghost workers back across the Pacific. It’s the only thing that can save Chicagoans from the Chinese econo-storm-troopers.

• kinthenorthwest says:

They more than double that everyday in the number of family members they murder daily with abortions. Over 1400 Black babies are aborted daily, yes daily. So anyone want to tell me again how black lives matter.

• Southern Son says:

Ken? How can you say, those 1400 Black Lives don’t Matter? If not for those young lives, Planned Parenthood would not exist. People would lose jobs taking out the Trash. sarc. Really, how can those people look in a mirror? They protest Against capital punishment for Inhumane Animals, and campaign For murdering innocent infants! But who am I to question if Margaret Sanger was right?

• Southern Son says:

We should go-fund-me a series of ads like their abused pet ads, showing aborted fetuses, and infants in womb fighting off instruments of abortion on sonogram. Videos exist! I sincerely hope and pray, the Iceberg of our society, is about to flip. If it does, I understand the underwater side is Much larger. WOLVERINES!! and Honey Badgers!

17. nwtex says:

Nikki Miles Worden
    Here is tonights News this just seems crazy lol 3 mins

18. justfactsplz says:

I love that sign. I’m sure it caught the attention of a lot of people. Trump signs off of overpasses would be good also. I remember the post it campaign. I think I might start that back up again. We must keep up morale and the monster voters need to know they are not alone. Share the Trump videos showing the massive crowds. Many Trump supporters may not be aware of the huge crowds unless they follow a blog like this one.

• TwoLaine says:

IF I were TRUMP, as part of my multi level advertising strategy, I’d pepper every early voting state (and possibly every state) with these the week leading up to the election. Rent it for a week, to include the day after. The 1st 5 days it includes the date for their vote (REMINDER), the day of it includes VOTE #TRUMP2016 TODAY, the day after it says THANK YOU (insert State) for #MakingAmericaGreatAgain!

MUCH cheaper than ANY TV or radio ads. It is also possible that he may get the owners of these units to do it for free. I know many small town bz owners who have these for rent and/or to drive traffic to their own bz, and if they are all in for TRUMP, they could easily be persuaded to donate to the cause. They would also be able to suggest the perfect placement forthe best traffic footprint.

He could also easily set up a semi-truck wrap program for the day of and have semi’s everywhere carrying the #MakeAmericaGreatAgain and VOTE #TRUMP2016 messages.

I would go all out with all varieties of out of the box messaging, and I would bet a lot of TRUMP supporters would do it free of charge. It is also very Apprentice style!

• justfactsplz says:

Those are fantastic ideas. Trump needs to totally blanket all areas leading up to the primaries. I believe there are many “closet” Trump supporters that are afraid to speak out. They need to know that we are legions.

• justfactsplz says:

I just heard on one of the shows that starting in January Trump is going to spend two million dollars a week on television ads. His opponents don’t have a chance. Go Trump.

19. Nick says:

FYI – the Inland Empire is Corona, Riverside, San Bernardino (where the shooting took place), and many other mid sized cities. Several million people live here, many probably stopped voting because we see our votes as worthless in California. It is considered a rougher/less refined area compared to Los Angeles and Orange counties…a breeding ground for vulgarians. It would be great if there was a huge swell of support for Trump that votes in the primary and general election.

20. dizzymissl says:

21. sundance says:

22. Generik Broderick says:

“Absolutely aweful…” As in full of win!

23. lo says:

Donald Trump is a marketing genius. A couple of months ago, I ordered a Trump t shirt and so I am on their mailing list. Imagine my surprise when I received two Christmas cards from the Donald, one addressed to me personally and one addressed to my family! He reaches out to people and that is resonating with those of us who know our government is working against us. He is everywhere. He is everything! (NB: I don’t think anyone is perfect, I don’t agree with everything he says, but my intuition tells me TRUMP2016.

24. Donald Joy says:

(Video) HINDU ACTIVIST DEMONSTRATES IN FAVOR OF DONALD TRUMP ON BUSY STREET
    This is led by the HINDUS 4 Trump, a NYC based group.

25. Alfred E. Neuman says:

Reblogged this on The Lynler Report.