As we share this article update from Fox13, a note of caution. Nothing said by the Panola County LEO, Police, Sheriff or local investigative authority, has ever been factual or truthful in presentation. There is nothing to indicate that will ever change – they have far too much corruption, bribery, fraud and scheme within the criminal justice system (local police, sheriff, DA and county jail) to ever change.

Live your life with a one-legged friend, and sooner or later you’re gonna’ start limping.

jessica chambers angel image

MISSISSIPPI – It has been a little over eight months since 19-year-old Jessica Chambers was set on fire and left to die on a Panola County back road.  A FOX13 investigation uncovered what appear to be new leads and a renewed hope in the case.

Panola County Lead investigator Barry Thompson was in court all day and could not speak on camera, but he did say he felt good about the case. He added investigators are still tying some things together.

The sense of optimism has spilled over to Jessica’s father, Ben Chambers.

“My thoughts right now are more positive, and I have new hope right now since the investigation,” Chambers said. “I talked to the investigator and he gave me some good information.”

FOX13 has learned that 12 to 15 more people have recently been interviewed by investigators. We were also told investigators are still looking for key evidence, but they are keeping that information closely guarded.

Ben Chambers told us he thinks he knows who killed his daughter, and he thinks the law knows too.

“Oh yes sir; it’s definitely coming to a close,” Chambers said. “They know who done it and they got proof. They just need some more proof.” (read more with video)

jessica 7 DA John Champion

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, justice for jessica, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

180 Responses to Jessica Lane Chambers Case – Day #256: “Police Looking For A Specific Piece of Evidence”….

1. Not a day has passed since this horriific display of animalistic barbarity, first learned of here in the Tree, that I haven’t prayed for this young lady and her family. The second part of my prayer I must alter…..I have no real chance of getting my hands on the perps first, so I will double up on the first. God Bless you Jessica and family…..

2. Prayers that they found the Killer(s) and are brought to Justice….

3. sundaybu says:

Barry felt good about the case a few months ago too… I’ll believe they’re close when an arrest is made.

4. bertdilbert says:

It will be nice for this to come to a close. I think we are all curious as to whom and motive.

5. jakeandcrew says:

That article said nothing of substance. I would say I’ll believe it when I see it, but in Jessica’s case, probably not – not if it’s coming only from Panola County LE. Too much corruption.

DA what’s-his-name made a self-fulfilling prophecy at that first press conference – it may take years before we know what happened…

I will always remember Jessica. May her killer(s), and any who contributed to, or covered up her murder be brought to justice for their crimes. That’s my prayer.

• lou says:

I’ll always remember her too….her situation, the rural south where black gangs run the show, the meager response by the white community over atrocities, the drug culture of poor whites, the corrupt justice system…..it really symbolizes our whole country…..

6. Paragraph #1 for the money.

Call me cynical, but I see this more like a bad chisel laid carefully on the left track of Trump’s rail line from New York to Washington. I seem to recall somebody leaving an axe head likewise on the St. Louis to Baltimore run.

Clear the track up ahead and double the coal to the engine. Prepare for rock-throwing delinquents as we pass Capitol Hill. Jessica’s with the Lord now. Justice will be delivered on time and to the right place.

7. Several times they used the word killer in the single tense. Perhaps they know that one person is responsible. Praying for justice for this dear young woman & her family.

• jewelsc6 says:

More than one person involved.. I am wondering what peice of evidence they are looking for, possibly the weapon that was used to hit her over the head?? I have heard some rumors on this weapon also, possibly being at a gravel pit on Herron road. we were told there are at least 3 people involved, but possibly more know..

8. Arkindole says:

They are very close and they announce this? Only if they are expecting someone to narc out someone else. Otherwise….

• If their claim is true, they might be trying to provoke the perp(s) into making some sort of mistake, such as trying to eliminate a witness, or moving a piece of evidence. But who knows? Like SD said, there is so much corruption in that county that this could be nothing more than an attempt to placate the public by saying “We’re making significant progress in the case” when, in fact, they aren’t doing a darn thing.

It’s curious, though, that Jessica’s Dad thinks he knows who murdered her, and seems (judging by the wording of his statement) to have come by that knowledge independently of the police investigation. How could that be?

Could the real situation be that they have known all along who did it, and have just taken this long to target a “patsy” and manufacture/plant some evidence that will stand up in court? I have my doubts about the whole lot of them, and (if they ever make an arrest) will be taking a very hard look at whatever evidence they present.

• Jett Black says:

I think letjusticeprevail’s thoughts are likely close to the truth. I hate that, but I think it’s true. I also recall JLC often and try to remember her and those she left behind in prayers. I seem to recall saying a long time ago that whoever Panola LE charged for this murder would probably be a patsy–someone with plenty of reasons to be prosecuted, but not this. It’s infuriating. There is One looking down on this who knows the absolute truth, the souls of all involved and the ultimate, just outcome. I put my faith in Him.

• jewelsc6 says:

I believe LE is talking to Ben, but not Lisa. Lisa does not know much…And Ben is tightlipped, he would not answer my question in our group. Lisa however answers my questions with, I don’t know they never tell me. However I have gotten her to admit a few things..First she said there was DNA, but then later denied it saying she thought there was, but was just guessing..She found Jessicas burned earings at the crime scene later, and her eye glasses. How could they leave that evidence just laying around??

• jewelsc6 says:

Also remember there’s the election in Nov. Darby may be waiting until right before, to guarantee he gets relected.. He is looking pretty incompetent..

• Yes, I see that former sheriff Otis Griffin is running, as well as Mark Whitten, a former Panola County chief investigator with 20 years experience in the PCSO. The Chambers case could very well swing the election away from Darby if he can’t make an arrest. All the more reason to be wary if he finally does charge anyone.

• That crime scene was completely destroyed when the car was removed almost immediately after the fire was extinguished (something which no capable investigator would ever have allowed, unless that was the specific intent). What was their rush?

Like jewelsc6 noted, there were many pieces of evidence (the earrings and glasses,for example) left lying at the murder scene, and it was much later that someone(?) returned to the scene to “discover” Jessica’s phone and battery. So, IMO, it seems quite obvious that the uncovering of evidence was not their motivation for removing Jessica’s burned out car in the dark of night.

Could the removal of Jessica’s car have been done so that they could search for something specific without the risk of “prying eyes” being witness to their discoveries? And, why did they find it necessary to pry open the trunk? WHO did that, and WHEN? What were they looking for (in the trunk) and what did they reportedly find?

The so-called “Crime Scene Investigation” raised more questions than it answered, but the manner in which it was done might be a key indicator that the local police might have been trying to cover something up.

Could the truth really be that the “Key pieces of evidence” that are supposedly now being sought were actually things that they sought to hide in the first place, and that this “Statement of Optimism” is only a ruse?

• angie says:

Lisa can’t keep her mouth shut. She’s been all over FB. Not sure if she still is- I haven’t seen her lately on the FP page that I frequent but when she was there, she’d get offended over every little thing. I know Jessica is her daughter but some of the questions were pertinent.

9. tdtweety says:

There is nothing I would like to believe more and nothing I could believe less than this feckless band of liars will ever to come to a truthful conclusion and a worthy arrest.

Prayers for Jessica and all those who love her. May she rest in peace amongst the angels and our Father.

10. pdxlady says:

Thank you for posting this, Sundance. I have been wondering recently if there has been any word. She is often in my thoughts and prayers.

There is comfort in knowing that Jessica is with the Lord, and that ALL involved in this heinous act and it’s cover-up will be held accountable. Justice will be served …

“… for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.” Romans 12:19

11. racerxx says:

Thanks for posting an update SD. I was thinking about this earlier this week.

12. DeWalt says:

I may be wrong , but this has the hallmarks of a federal investigation. Many times you are forced as local leo’s to sit on evidence until the AG gives the green light. Federal HITDA’s and Fusion Centers are specifically created for this purpose. It prevents you acting on evidence that would jeopardize another ongoing operation and put CI’s and undercover agents in harms way. There are trigger mechanisms in place to try and prevent a dangerous person from doing further harm and get them of the street if necessary. In fact this may have already taken place.

• I hope you are correct. That explanation I could accept; outside of that it’s appalling how this case has been handled.

• phislamjam says:

I agree that there has to be an over-arching federal investigation or sting operation. Jailers letting people pit of jail for the night for $200, the car being expedited from the scene before it stopped smoking, the wrecker stopping at M&M on way to impound FOR NO REASON…. It all reeks of corruption to me. I expect the case will be solved and I also expect to see a major takedown of whoever in charge is making up their own rules. That is my sincere hope, at least. And the ONLY theory that I can accept given the nature of this crime and the tiny town it occurred in.

13. angie says:

Praying that what Ben believes is true, eg. They have proof but need more proof. One of the top investigators said they’ve recently interviewed 10-15 new people. I’ve kept up just about everyday on FB. Most of the posts are people are arguing so this new information is welcome. Justice for Jessica

• Dunehopperz says:

The aricle did not mention that the 10-15 people interviewed were “new.” The article said “more.” May have been some re-interviews, cross-checking facts and alibis, and uncovering inconsistencies and lies.

14. hightechjunkie says:

When and if this investigation ends with an arrest and conviction and if local LEO is either involved or has suppressed evidence, then they need to be investigated and arraigned as well. It’s time for some house cleaning in Panola County. If the local gang leadership or drug lord is ruling that county, the house of cards needs to fall. I am scared is not an excuse not to fully investigate a crime. Call in the big dogs if you are afraid of the dark or lack the skills to produce any results. Hopefully we will see some resolve soon. I was beginning to think this one was going to go unsolved. Whoever solves this crime deserves a medal and a commendation.

15. jewelsc6 says:

I was also disapointed in this update, I do believe they know who did this, but have no evidence. Diane and I have been very busy with this case and have uncovered a lot of information. As soon as i see Diane I will tell her about this new thread. We both have been hoping Sundance would start a new thread.

• Diane says:

Thanks to Sundance for the new thread and to jewelsc6 for the heads-up. It’s true jewelsc6 and I have worked together and uncovered much new information; learning of a suspect who fled town immediately after the Murder for about 3 weeks; who has since returned and been interviewed by MBI 3 times. We can only remain hopeful justice will be served, however, I must say I put little to no faith in the Panola SO due to the lies, cover-ups, massive corruption and inept “investigators”. This case as certainly uncovered what a cesspool the Mississippi Delta has become and how terrorists have found a way to infiltrate our land through it’s underbelly of gang activity and corrupt law enforcement. It’s a scary outlook for our next generation. Jessica didn’t stand a chance to escape given the environment in her family and in her community. I pray some day her soul may rest in peace.

• Diane, there is one thing I have wondered about, but have never heard mentioned by the investigators: The forensic evidence surrounding Jessica’s phone. Have they released any records of Ping Logs or the GPS tracking of her phone during the 24 hours just prior to the murder? I remember that either the Sheriff or Prosecutor had said they were “looking into” that as a potential source of information (particularly in regards to the time period between when she was last seen, and the time of the 911 calls that reported the car fire) but then…. nothing. Was anything ever released about that, to the best of your knowledge?

• Diane says:

letjusticeprevail2014 – The only timeline info released by DA Champion was in this interview:

• Diane says:

John Champion, DA speaking:

Ever since Dec the 6th, when Jessica was found on the side of the road in Panola County we’ve had a multi-agency task force working this case.

The task force basically began with the Sheriff’s Department investigating the case;

then early in the week, this occured on Saturday night, US Marshalls got involved with us because of the technologies that they have available to assist us.

Also in the first week the ATF came in because of their expertice in investigating fires;

The State Fire Marshall was involved as well;

and then also the FBI has since come in the first week to assist us with technology and investigators that they have available.

There have been a tremendous number of man hours put into this case ever since it happened and quite frankly we’re all at a point that we do not have any suspects in custody at this point..aah, and so, we are.. at this.. reached the decision that we’re going to release Jessica’s timeline of where she was on that Saturday in hopes that it may generate some information from the community.

I will say at this point that reward is at $54.000 and it’s come…ah, the source of the reward is Crime Stoppers from Panola County and Aloubusha County. It is from the FBI, the ATF and the US Marshalls have all put money into the reward. We’ve also gotten some private donations for the reward, and it is at $54,000 right now.

One of the first things we wanted to do when the investigation first stared was to try to figure out where Jessica was and what she did on the day in question.

02:15:00 – And what we now at this point is:

From in the morning to approximately 5 in the afternoon she was at her residence;

She might have left a time or two very briefly, but for the better part of the day she was at her residence.

We know that she received a phone call around 5 o’clock and shortly thereafter she left and went to Gurley’s Store (M&M Quick Stop) – which everybody, I know, has seen the video from the store. She was there a short period of time;

When she left we know she went to a residence in the Courtland area. This was a little bit before 6 o’clock when she arrived at the residence.

She stayed a short amount of time at this residence;

Left at around 6 o’clock ;

and at approximately 6:10 she was located in the area..aaahh..around, ahh, the highway 6 area near the, umm.. mostly the first set of stop lights as you’re coming into Bateville on Highway 6 off of the Interstate.

She was in that area for approximately 10 to 15 minutes;

We know that the next time we can place her at a particular spot was at 6…excuse me, was at 7:31. We know that she was on the scene where she was found.

Ah, the next information that we have is that the fire call came in at 8:09:56.

Ah, with… we are utilizing all the technology that we have available to us at this point and we’re hoping that by releasing this timeline that we will generate some information or that somebody within in the community may remember seeing her;

We know that she was in her vehicle in that umm, that.. umm.. the vehicle was on the scene where she was found at 7:31, approximately 38 minutes prior to the fire call coming in.

Ah, so, we’re hoping that by releasing this information it may generate some memories; Ah, somebody that may have seen her there or seen her within the Courtland community between 6:30 and 8:09:56 when the fire call came in.

We have investigated this case exhaustively;

We’ve been out of state investigating leads that we’ve had;

We’ve been to multiple places throughout the state of Mississippi investigating leads that have been generated… Um, it’s just, ahh.. we have interviewed in excess of 120 people;

Ah, we have ah, obtained information.. on, ahh.. just countless types of infomation using technology that we have available to us and ah, at this point we have just not had enough to generate a suspect and we’re still asking for the community’s help.

Ah, all of these agencies have worked wonderully together; we’re still working on this together and we’re just hoping that someone out there will hear this information today; will remember something and contact either the Panola Sheriff’s Crime Stopper’s; you can contact the FBI; you can contact the US Marshalls; or you can contact the ATF and your information will be kept anonymous.

At this time I will open it up for questions.

Female Reporter: So when you say that Jessica was seen near Highway 60 (it’s 6 ) and a stop light, do we know if that was in a car, or ?

Champion: No, she was in the area, we can’t exactly say for sure, we know she was in the area around that first stop light – not necessarily that stop light but she was around that area

Male Reporter: The phone call that she received, can you say if you’ve identified the caller and does that bear any…

Champion: Yes, we’ve identified the caller

Male Reporter: it has no bearing?

Champion: No (shaking head no) it was just a friend calling her, it has no bearing on the case at this point..

Female reporter: So the hour in question is IN Courtland?

Champion: yes, we know she left the Batesville area; she returned to the Courtland area around 6:30, maybe 6:29, 6:28, somehwere in that range that she returned to the Courtland area and from 6.. I’m just gonna say 6:30 until 7:31 where we can place her on the scene.. and, ah, we’re doing this using technology, we can..we can place her on the scene at 7:31 and from there..from that gap period , we just, we can not..ah, we’ve been able to determine everything place else she’s been escept for that one hour gap.

Male Reporter: What kind of technology are you using?

Champion: I really can’t comment on that…we’re using technology that the Marshall’s Service, the ATF and the FBI have, but Im not going to get into what that is.
          …….
          Of course after this interview Jessica’s mother announced she had a 25 minute phone call with Jessica from 6:48pm until 7:13pm – it’s uncertain why the DA didn’t include this phone call and later seemed to accept it as fact with no explanation. And Note, that phone call ended only 18 mins before LE places Jessica’s cell phone (assuming she’s with her phone) at the crime scene on Herron Road.
          SEE MY TIMELINE MAP

• Les says:

After digging around in the social media of Panola, am I going to be disappointed if it isn’t one of the more disgusting residents? You mentioned Roger Hentz in another post. Am I going to be able to accept Hentz being charged when presented with evidence? I think I prejudiced myself, I will admit to that. I judge many of the Panola residents by their social media. I think many are unfit parents and totally unfit citizens. Is that a crime? Should be.

Anyway, in the quest to keep myself an honest person, I have to admit I am going to be disappointed if they don’t charge one of the ignorant, drug-dealing, violent, vile, nasty gang members from the hood. Not disappointed enough to NOT want the actual scum prosecuted who hurt Jessica like that, but still disappointed. I guess the “innocent” folks like TeahPooh are living their own karma and are being punished with their own lives.

An example of that area from a link I saw reading the Jessica update:
        How the Clarion-Ledger put it~ http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2015/08/16/jpd-jfd-scene-deadly-fiery-crash/31815977/
        How a resident sees it~

Maybe I gave up on “justice” and want punishment now. Jessica’s death didn’t change any of the people we researched online, they are still the same. Teahpooh has a new man and her twin Breanna is out of the big house. Life goes on. https://www.facebook.com/teanna.rudd.98

16. Lee Jan says:

It was just so heartwarming to see the response from posters on this site……..buying and delivering flowers to the site where this beautiful young woman was murdered. I will continue to keep her memory in my heart.

17. 180daysofkindergarten says:

I’ll believe it when I see it. I’ve been wondering about this lately too. I can not imagine what it must be like living in that small town with no closure to that crime. God Bless the good people of Panola and prayers for justice.

18. freepetta says:

Poor child slept with dogs and got alot more then fleas. I lived in Mississippi for a few years, lots of corruption in the political and law enforcement arenas. It’s sad that the good people of Mississippi accept this.

• czarowniczy says:

Here’s the problem – what other choice do we have here? The state’s population is just a wee bit less than that of Brooklyn, NY – and as compact as Brooklyn is you’re gonna tell me it’s squeaky-clean crime and corruption wise?
      Mississippi’s a big and wide open state with a few population centers and the rest of the population living in a lot of small towns. It’s been part of the southern crime circuit for many years, a pivot point in the Dixie Mafia as well as other crime groups. If you start comparing names involved in crime in the state to well-known names in the news you might be surprised that they have so much in common – it’s a small state and that makes it attractive to questionable people who don’t want to be questioned.
      Panola County sits just a small skip away from Tunica, MS where there are 9 gambling casinos that attract gamblers from all over and the shady types who feed on the gamblers’ other interests and shortcomings. It sits right next to Oxford, MS where floods of illegal weapons bound for the north and northeast are tracked back to each year – and have been for a number of years. It’s not far from a gaggle of interstate connections that are know drug routes and provide major north-south, east-west transit, close enough for easy access but not far enough to be inconvenient.
      So we have a small population, ideal criminal environment and a severely strained LEA capacity. Living and operating in an urban environment creates its own sets of LEA-related problems but if the bad guys move to the suburbs right along with the yuppies their stress levels, property taxes and many of those LEA-related problems disappear. Try policing a higher-tech, sophisticated, bucks-down and rather violent criminal behavior with a few dozen (at BEST) deputies that spend a lot of time shooing cattle of the roads.
      There’s also the issue of crooked LEA. It was just 1983 that the sheriff of Harrison County, MS was arrested by the Feds for being an active member of the Dixie Mafia. Harrison houses Gulfport and Biloxi, the two largest Coast gambling communities and the miscellaneous gambling-related private businesses the casinos attract. Geez, whoda thunk that gazillions in gambling and associated revenue revenue could lead to public corruption?
      I don’t think we’re going to see some major breakthrough unless the Powers To Be get tired of the light and decide to throw up a Judas goat, this case is a bit cold and it seems to be involving too many people who don’t wanna be involved. I really don’t think the case would have attracted the attention it has without the CTH’s involvement, I can think of a number of Gulf grisly murderers that only piqued local interest and then only for a short time. The whole thing’s a sad commentary on our times though not unique in our history. To me it’s also a commentary on those Millennials who’ve been polled as believing that Big Government can solve our problems as we just ignore them. Maybe bigger problems just need bigger government – yeah-that’s the ticket!

• Jett Black says:

Just for the sake of accuracy and perspective, gambling wasn’t legalized in modern times in MS until 1990 and there really weren’t any legal casinos operating on the Gulf Coast until at least 1992, maybe later. The law enforcement focus on the so-called Dixie Mafia was essentially groundwork to allow legalized gambling–had to remove the local competition before the big, tax-paying operations would even consider investing. They and gummint are elements of a much bigger “mafia.”

• angie says:

Gambling may not have been legalized until 1990 but I can tell you firsthand that it was in serious discussion at least as early as 1984. Our elder son attended summer camp at St. Stanislaus. My husband and I had lunch at a local Gulfport restaurant before going to see him. There was a group of about 6 men seated at a round table right next to us. These guys were speaking about bringing gambling to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. They were worried about gambling passing because of the strong religious beliefs of the Mississippi citizens. I wasn’t actively eavesdropping. Their voices got a bit louder than normal speaking tones several times. I can’t say whether the men were legitimate business men or men in shady businesses. They were darn serious though.

• phislamjam says:

St Stanislaus is awesome, many of my friends went there for camp, probably a few years earlier but maybe at same time. Yes, gambling was big struggle to bring to Gulfport…. Dixie Mafia and the super religious battled for a long time.

19. aprilyn43 says:

This is a shame on you Mississippi for allowing this travesty of justice to occur and to continue!
    Oh … And just where is the DoJ? Oh, I know … she’s the wrong color for anyone to care about!
    Liberal’s, Atheists’, BGI and the whole corrupt governmental system (local, state and federal), make me so angry!

• czarowniczy says:

One of the problems is that all one needs to be a sheriff is to get one more vote than 50% of the votes cast in the election. One doesn’t need a second’;s worth of law enforcement background, just the majority of the popular vote. We just had our county election and the current sheriff, a businessman, looks like he’ll handily beat out his challenger, a well-known local guy with 30 years of LEA experience. My sheriff was a lawyer before he became sheriff and didn’t have a minutes worth of experience on the dirty-fingernails side of law enforcement, just the backing of the city’s most powerful political machine.
      You can coast along as long as the daily business is ash-and-trash, the deputies with teh work experience can deal with it all leaving the sheriff to more mundane matters – BUT – when a major incident come down the pike the sheriff’s at the mercy of his staff and his ability to juggle the balls in the air as well as what’s being thrown at him.
      I’m not going to even suggest that there’s any improprieties in the sheriff’s office but his office has been thrown into the middle of a huge mess that involves a large cast of characters and is getting scant help from DoJ (Geez, wonder why?). This could easily be compared to Ferguson with a likely racial reversal in players and a wider involvement so one would think that DoJ would be more interested in stepping in to lend a professional hand.

• keebler AC says:

Agreed.

It took this long for them to now announce they have a suspect and are finally talking to or reviewing 10-15 people? I don’t think so!

• czarowniczy says:

Most jurisdictions just refer to them as ‘persons of interest’ and use them as sops until the public’s interest wanes. Chances of solving a homicide go down after 48 hours, after well over 6000 hours the chance of a solution’s not that much better than in the Vince Foster case.

20. Diane says:

Sounds to me they’re planning to make Roger Hentz their patsy….cuz we all know Black Lives Matter……… BEN: “I believe it’s going to be who we thought it was from the front. I really believe it,” Chambers said, adding that he thinks it’s going to come down to a situation where Jessica “beat” someone over $500.

When asked to elaborate on the situation, Chambers simply said, “I believe it’s all going to boil down to that.”

• keebler AC says:

xIs Roger the suspect you referred to earlier as having left Panola 3 weeks after, or is there someone else? Ali also abandoned the scene after being identified as the first twitter feeder about Jessica’s demise, the car photo on the tow truck with the strange flame in the key holder…… all totally intended to damage any evidence too by suggesting the tow driver stopped at a gas station before carting the evidence to secured police area.

If RH is involved, I suspect Ali and others were involved in setting Jessica up. There was too much other suspicious evidence so the powers-that-be wanting to close this investigation and point away at the real culprits are going to have an uphill battle to climb. They better watch it! Wolverinves are not going to settle for a patsy.

• keebler AC says:

Darby would have arrested RH long ago if it was him.

What was his motivation – $500? Gimme a break?

What was his opportunity – Jessica met up with him AND his nutty girlfriend on her own? in some dark forsaken place at night?

What was his proven means – gas or fluid purchased from where?

“Derrick” could sound like “Roger Hentz” but what about “Anna” (the girlfriend). Jessica did not say “Anna” or similar. It may have been rumor but it was said the second name was “Rosco”. There was a Rosco who “proposed” to her and got turned down. Was this Rosco out that weekend on conjugate visits? What about the party where Jessica was seen leaving early, with or without 3 others or who followed her?

Darby and the Powers-that-Be cannot tidy this up nicely. We must not let them!

• Diane says:

keebler AC – no, I was not referring to Roger Hentz

• keebler AC says:

I didn’t think you meant RH! But wanted to confirm. Thank you, this means a lot! There is another very strong suspect, and I trust you more than I trust Darby – this is for sure. We’re blessed to have you continue the research and keeping the “authorities” honest to the best of our abilities. The one piece of evidence Darby is trying to suggest, I’m not buying it. The information has been planted and Darby needs to be kicked out of Sheriff’s office. The FBI and other government entities need to stay on top of Darby.

• jewelsc6 says:

Yep Diane you and I are on the same page on that !

• Dunehopperz says:

IMO
      Ben “from the front” and Tom Dees [go back to the beginning]. They’re the closest to reputable sources available, so, here goes:
      Hentz is a red herring, and I suspect collusion w/ Ben and LLE as a smokescreen – they might agree w/ Archer52 below on a common cause.
      In the beginning: Ed Harris needs your #, burn the snitches, and a can of gas. Not much ambiguity there.
      DT’s “lure” was the “-ick” name, and the lure was to the “party” CW mentioned. So “ick” was not necessarily at the crime scene. Others might have finished.
      Have to go on foot (Tom Dees) – sandbox studio?

• Les says:

I wonder if Ben means the first guy they questioned? It was a Derrick or Eric, can’t remember, the guy who lived down the road…

• aqurarius says:

Eric Bibbs, Derrick Turner…

• Les says:

I think in the end I have an even money split on Sedrick Wright + gang and/or Sandy/Brejuan/Teapooh. Either way, all roads lead back to Bryan Rudd and the stealing of that gun from Jessica’s mom’s house. They are all so inbred they are connected/related/live across the street/party together and it doesn’t matter much if it was one or the other.

Somebody’s relative lived down the road from Eric Bibb’s (that’s the guy who was questioned at his house and said he had a toothache, right?) house, within running distance. Can’t remember who, but I think maybe it was Sandy Rudd’s mom.

Might be Eric Bibb’s son, though, or part of that young crew. Location, location, location. You know some folks need to be within running distance of home…

21. archer52 says:

“They known who dun it” from the beginning. The trouble is getting witnesses to testify, or stay alive long enough to testify! Snitches get killed is not a joke, it is a way of life and the way the gangs created a bubble of invincibility. You cannot finesse them. What you do is D-Day the crap out of them, then salt the ground behind you so they can’t come back.

However, you’d be called a racist today and thrown out of power.

22. Meyer says:

As I shared in one of the first threads of JLC’s murder, I had a friend who was carjacked and stabbed multiple times. The thugs put her in the trunk of her car then set it on fire (no accelerant). Thankfully, firefighters arrived in time to save her. The investigation took almost a year. Be patient. Be prayerful.

• TwoLaine says:

Same here, but for me it was a family member murdered in a gang drive-by. It took 4+ years to fully solve. Justice takes time. It is up to the family to keep it high on the LE priority list, and in the public eye, until it gets solved.

And, there is no such thing as “closure”. I hate that word.

• TwoLaine says:

I cried when I saw that the TRUMP Immigration Plan INCLUDED COOPERATING WITH the local Gang Task Forces. He had me right there.

Gangs are a scourge on our planet and country, and should LONG AGO have been defined as the Domestic Terrorists that they are. Our current sick and twisted admin does everything in their power to help them flourish, and make them stronger, all the while giving us the middle finger! Some of you are just now beginning to understand, and/or be willing to admit that they are recruiting young wannabes at a very early age.

We NEED A LEADER who will “Make America Great Again” and Take Back Our Country!

BUT, it starts AT HOME and in Your Own Community! What are you doing to help LE? How many Town Hall Meetings have Ben and Lisa called to discuss this crime as a community with Law Enforcement? What has the community done to get them on a stage and ask them questions? THEY WORK FOR YOU! How many Community Watch Programs have Ben and Lisa started?

No community can expect LE to do all the work, while they turn a blind eye to crime themselves.

This is why I abhor alleged “sanctuary cities”. What a disgusting and twisted idea it is that to ignore crime and criminals would make it go away! How VERY STUPID they must think we are. Have we been Grubered Again?

• TwoLaine says:

How many fliers have Ben and Lisa put up announcing the Reward and Asking for Information?

Generally, these would be provided free of charge to the victims family. They should be in every business, church, etc. within a radius of the areas that LE is actively looking. And plastered on the social media of those same businesses.

• jewelsc6 says:

I have not heard of any fliers, I do remember someone who drove to Courtland said that they went to Goodys, where she worked, and saw nothing posted about her murder. I have been thourougly disgusted with the behavior of locals, and of JFJ tshirt scam..Also disgusted with Moms constant distractions and attitude..

• TwoLaine says:

It is up to the parents to sit down with LE and follow up, and not just once, but ongoing. Calendar it. Make them FEEL the HEAT. Again, they work for you.

Ask the question, what can we do to help to solve this crime? Fliers, TV, radio, billboards.

It is up to the parents to get involved in making this happen, and making sure it doesn’t happen to someone else’s child. It is up to them to get it back in the public eye, and keep it there.

Do you have a Crime Stoppers Tips Hotline in the area? Do you have any TV Stations that do reenactments with Crime Stoppers while advertising the reward?

I have never had any of these people tell me they wouldn’t accept my help. IF they did, I would know immediately that they were crooked.

• lou says:

could it be that all of them really know who did this, and knew it from the git go and maybe didn’t see the need to advertise for info they already had?………I think Ben C. knows, knew….then and there…..

• keebler AC says:

Not under my watch-

A post shared by President Donald J. Trump (@realdonaldtrump) on

I saw this right after I posted here last night. It was one of your Trump Instagrams from The Gowdy thread! (Yes, I’m very far behind on my reading, lol, but God works in mysterious ways?)

For those unfamiliar, you must click on the black space and the instagram will appear!

Prayers for Jessica and that America the Sleeping Tiger Awakes and stands behind her!

• keebler AC says:

I’m quoting here from one of the comments, but I think it does apply accurately this time 🙂

andreahb@heidieu shit just got real

• TwoLaine says:

The only thing missing is the 3 AM Call…

• keebler AC says:

Remember the Osama bin Laden decision by Obama? He had to sleep on it for 16 hours before deciding. Heck, it wasn’t even 3 am. It was 6 PM dinner time.

As for Benghazi, we don’t know where Obama was at 3 am and Hillary was probably busy texting Slick Willy to find out where he was since he wasn’t in his room.

• archer52 says:

Allegiances rotate. Sometimes the guy you know has the key isn’t talking, then three years later, because of something else, he suddenly wants to talk. You are right it takes time.

Trouble with this case is it isn’t Jimmy Hoffa. It is a violent low level thug crime. Which means the methods we employed would have worked. You simply burn their little thug playhouse down. You make them radioactive, you punish anyone who gets near them. And when someone at the corners starts to flinch, you snatch that guy up and twist him until he breaks. (legally of course). Once he gives up the players, it is filling in the gaps with hard evidence.

But that takes manpower and commitment. In today’s environment putting that much pressure on a group mainly of blacks would not exist. We’d be racists by the afternoon headlines.

• TwoLaine says:

And that is Exactly why you Keep The Heat On.

• Lee says:

I have been watching this case from the beginning and have hoped that they would quickly find the murders of this young lady who was killed in such a horrible way. Unlike most of the people on this site however I am not expecting them to be of a certain color. In fact, I m hearing rumors that this may have been committed by a white supremacist motorcycle gang possibly angry that a white women in the deep south would be associating with blacks. No matter who did this however, I hope they get the harshest punishment possible “nothing but the death penalty” but I am just curious what all you folks might say if this brutal killer turns out to be white?

• TwoLaine says:

I could care less about the color of a murderer. They are all yellow inside.

I think you are making unwarranted and incorrect judgements about people here that want truth, and nothing but the truth.

23. Nycgal says:

Thank you for posting, Sundance. Jewel and Diane thank you for your continued sleuthing. I would be so interested to hear the information you found out. I hope you can share it here as I think it could be most helpful.

The nonsense that this latest local story spews is confounding and frustrating. It’s an effort on LE’s part to “play” the reporter, and he bit without a challenge. LE is close and might be wrapped up in several more months? This makes absolutely no sense.

Question: Is this the first time Ben has said he knew who did it? And that LE knew, too?

Poor, beautiful Jessica. You were thrown away; by your family, your town, your killer(s), the media, corrupt/incompetent LE. I’m very grateful that your memory is kept alive here in the treehouse.

God bless you.

• keebler AC says:

❤ Agree

• Jett Black says:

My recollection is that Ben claimed LE knew the ID of the perp from the first, by JLC’s own last words at the scene. That scenario has faded far into the background. At some point, I think Ben also said that he knew, but I don’t recall specifically or in a particular time-frame.

I very much hope that LE is telling the truth here, but I have no faith in those people. This horrible murder and the dark story leading up to it, even told in bits, pieces, and shadows, as this has been, makes abundantly clear that the evil one is abroad in the world, roaring like a lion and seeking all who he might consume. Pray without ceasing for strength, justice, mercy, and protection for all, like JLC, who are defenseless.

• Nycgal says:

Thank you, Jett for your recollection. This case gets more frustrating every time there’s an “update” from LE. I’d always thought there were so many Eric/Derrick/Jerrick/Cedric sounding names that no one particular individual was pointed

Was Cole, the Fire Chief the only one who heard this? Is he believable? Did he hear accurately? Did he want to be a hero and make up the whole thing? I’d love for a decent reporter to start from square one and have him describe in minute detail exactly what he heard, how she was able to form words, was it one word, why did he think it was a name?

But mostly, I want someone, anyone to demand of the DA: Why the hell did you say from the first day that no arrests were imminent? This is an extraordinarily strange thing to declare. HOW DID YOU KNOW?

• stixnstones20 says:

I think a lot of them knew what was going down, including Darby and Cole. I think Cole said Jessica spoke the killers name to throw people off, just like Ben stating it had to do with $500…if you believe Cole, it leads you in one direction. If you believe Ben, it leads you into a different direction. I think LE knows who did it, and is intentionally throwing everyone off, while they finish gathering evidence. They want the killer(s) to think they are safe. (Makes sense to me, but again, this is just my opinion)

• angie says:

If Ben has known who killed Jessica from the beginning, his not putting out flyers or reaching out to the community for help would make sense.

24. twoeyes1947 says:

Really!!! Does Ben really think that she was brutally murdered over $500??

• Why not? Convenience store clerks (and many other people) have been murdered for far less. Who knows what a drug dealer might do if he wants to “send a message” that ripping him off with phony drugs is a very bad idea?

• phislamjam says:

I don’t think you can really compare this to the stick up robbery of a convenience store clerk, although sadly, many have been killed for less that $500. The nature of this crime was too personal, the crime was too vicious, and she was lured away and tortured. Somebody had a grudge to settle or else wanted to silence her.

25. closerlook41 says:

Could someone enlighten me as to where the evidence being looked for was indicated as being a single piece of evidence?

Who was it that stated this? Was it information that Sundance obtained? I have looked back over this posting and read all the comments, but it’s been a hard and long day and in my current state of exhaustion I may have missed something plainly stated elsewhere on this page.

I have followed this so very closely since the awful event, and carry a burden over it to this day.

26. Billy Misiti says:

Whatever happened to the angle that connected her murder to the US Marshal investigation of the Yemeni terror threat in Memphis? Sorry if this question has already been answered.

• Meyer says:

I don’t know, crickets out there about that.

But, my gut is telling me that the FBI is involved in some kind of operation in that area. FBI has conducted a lot of drug raids this past year including one in my city that was almost two years in the making.

27. Meyer says:

I read this August 19th article from the Clarion Ledger today – – – thought I would share it with you just in case you missed it as well.

Paraphrasing what Ben Chamber said, ‘I think it will come down to who we first thought. I think it will come down to a situation where Jessica “beat” someone over $500. It’s all going to boil down to that.’

• stixnstones20 says:

Who did Hentz buy drugs from other than Jessica? Did Jessica outbid another dope dealer? Did she “beat” the selling price for $500?

• angie says:

The way it’s phrased sounds like Jessica beat someone over $500. Lisa said Jessica was a fighter. Could it be that this was another deal and someone took advantage of or tried to take advantage of Jessica and she beat on them? Jessica was tiny, however, I know another tiny girl who could probably beat the stuffing out of someone at least twice her size.
      The way things were phrased in that article are weird unless it’s just the dialect from that area is hard for outsiders to understand or maybe it’s just me.

• stixnstones20 says:

I agree with you angie, it was worded weird. I think that was the point. I could be looking way too much into it, but I think the “beat” and “$500” is too obvious and intentional.

28. aquarius says:

So anyone have any guesses on who killed Jessica? IMHO, I don’t think it was Roger Hentz, but I have to admit, I have no idea who did it. I would really like to hear what others think.

• Dunehopperz says:

IMO
      It was a planned, group effort.
      1) Who posted “Ed Harris needs your number”, and who were the recipients? Rudds and ?
      2) Who lured her to the party? Was it Sandy off screen at M&M? DT knows.
      3) Who filled the gas can? Husband of a Rudd who has since split. There’s your patsy.
      4) Many claim there is another ~ 1 minute segment of M&M video w/ JC that was never released. Is this source of the “told her not to go into the gas station” and “helped with her own death” post?
      5) You posted two “-icks.” Is that who JC left the party with (CW knows), then knocked her out? The last people JC remembered?
      6) Who lit the fire? Might not have been any of the above. I’m guessing JC never knew.
      7) Why post “Ed Harris needs your #” if it would all be local folks? Suggests the possibility of outside help. Why did the FBI put up billboards on interstates?

Isn’t that the way mob hits work? Yeah, lots of buffers, senator.

Lots of theories to motive. How about this?
      Feds were already in the area, perps were nervous. DT and CW had black eyes, they’d been warned. JC was the example to them and all others on keeping in line.

29. lovely says:

”I’m just as tickled as I can be as far as knowing we’re near the end,” Ben Chambers

The characters involved in Jessica’s inner circle are some of the most bizarre people I have ever read about. I have a friend who was brutally murdered, her killer is currently in jail on unrelated charges, if and when they charge him with her murder I will be relieved, pleased, possibly even happy, not “tickled” that is just such a very odd word to connect with even bad things happening to a person who murdered a loved one.

It may only be one word but so much of this case is out of the context of normal that Ben’s “tickled” remark made me feel that wave of nausea that washes over me whenever I read about all the peculiarities of this investigation and the people involved in Jessica’s life.

It is almost like a grotesque vaudeville show where actors don’t know that the main character is really dead.

• Nycgal says:

Wow, lovely. Thanks for pointing out the latest discordant note in this orchestra of the damned. I absolutely can relate to your feeling of nausea.

• lou says:

I am increasingly finding everyone in the world very strange except for me…..LOL…..you know that statement from A River Runs Thru it?….something like the number of a**holes increase the further you get from Missoula Mt……..and I’m not from Montana……

• jewelsc6 says:

Lou you and me both, what i have uncovered in this town would make your skin crawl. Wasted more time screening and investigating people on these groups with fake profiles, spreading misinformation it made my head spin. I could tell you these stories but you would not believe it. I have saved every screen shot imaginable and could write a book on every single person who has talked on any of these groups LOL

• jewelsc6 says:

Thank You it is the most bizarre bunch I have ever seen!

30. jewelsc6 says:

I really have to laugh because a certain Jessica Facebook page is posting CTH comments, and they are not checking them out at all. They have been posting a Debbie Pittmans post who posted here after the Hentz story broke. I was suspicous of her comments back then and checked her out, she is the aunt of Denise Tutor her brother is Randy Tutor (denise tutors father) who was killed in a car wreck..Why would they post anything from a relative of a suspect ?????

31. Whatsup says:

Could it be that Jessica told,or was going to tell, RL who supplied her with the fake drugs that she sold him and she was killed by the supplier for that? How does Bens ” beat over $500″ and fire fighter Coles statement about the name fit into that scenario? Who was some of the first questioned?

32. jewelsc6 says:

I have 2 theories right now, but it always comes back to the same group of people i suspected in the beginning. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, Its a duck. It might start with an “R” and end with a “D”…………….

33. Ole blue says:

Little has been said about the party, which would have been happening during the missing hour of 6:30 to 7:30. It was said that” She was the party” and left with Roscoe. Why?

• jewelsc6 says:

I would take most everything LE has said and throw it out. They have been dishonest. Obviously there is major corruption in this County. Everyone is related to each other and covering for each other..

34. Terry Looney says:

Lisa posted last night that she, like Ben, is very excited about what she has learned. Arrest coming very soon.

• Meyer says:

Just read that on the JC Mystery Facebook page. That’s great news. It was nice to see Ben with a smile on his face during the interview last week.

35. Sophie1150 says:

They know who murdered Jessica and they will be protected till we have a new president.

• stixnstones20 says:

Oh come on! Did you read what you just posted? and more importantly, do you actually believe what you posted? Really?

36. Meyer says:

Anonymous used to be active on the JLC murdered case discussion and then . . . . poof! They’re gone. Were they advised to leave the discussion by the various LE depts.?

37. jewelsc6 says:

I have never bought that phone call Mom claims to have had with Jessica for 20 min. Call ended at 7:13 which would leave 18 min. to get her to cs @7:31. I believe she was at a residence, and argument happened and then she was beaten and then driven to cs. I have a real hard time they could do all that in 18 min. That part has always bothered me..

• Diane says:

I’ve struggled with this phone call, too, which BTW is a 25 minute call, not 20 minutes, making it even harder to believe….(from 6:48pm til 7:13pm) – and both the DA and Lisa have made inconsistent statements about the call:
      — Per the DA’s timeline: “Then around 6:30 we know that she was back in the Courtland area. At this point we don’t know where she was in the Courtland area and that’s some of the information we’ve been trying to glean over the last, ah ..several weeks.
      Ah, the next information that we have is that the fire call came in at 8:09:56.
      So we’ve got basically an hour’s gap between 6:30 and 7:30 where we’re just not real sure where she was.”
      (totally blowing off a phone call with Mom)…
      Then here about 6:45 on this video – DA Champion states Jessica called her mom:

• Diane says:

— Lisa Daughtery Radio Interview with Tricia Griffith of True Crime Radio, dated 01-15-15
        Asked how this rumor got started that she was at a party – it’s everywhere.
        Lisa: “Well, I’ve heard that but I don’t know..I have to be honest, she coulda went..I don’t have a clue. If she did she never said a word to me about it and I talked to her that night from 6:48 til 7-something.”
        Where did she say she was at that time?
        Lisa: “She didn’t say..she just said that she was fixin’ to get her something to eat and then she would be home to clean up her room, ‘I love you Mama’ and I said ‘yeah, I’ll bet you will’, you know, pickin’ on her and she said, ‘I will, I’ll be there to clean it up in just a mnute..I love you Mama’..that’s all she said.

• Diane says:

— Then on 09-15-15 Lisa comments in JCM group stating she DID ask Jessica where she was at the time of the phone call.
          — So now Lisa knows where Jessica was at 7:13pm but LE don’t know??

• jewelsc6 says:

Yes the ever changing Lisa stories..I have laid awake nights trying to fit my scenerios around that phone call, It does not connect. That 25 minute phone call puts it right in the middle of the ambush!

• Julie says:

first time commenting here but have been following from the beginning has anyone noticed the similarity between ed harris and roger hentz? sorry if this was mentioned before I’m thinking group effort with a setup

• phislamjam says:

It’s the craziest, strangest and most frustrating case since the Jon Benet Ramsey murder, which never got solved and no, I don’t think either set of parents killed their child. Unlike the Jon Benet case, I do believe this one will be solved.

• jewelsc6 says:

Well Lisa fill in the missing blanks, if you know so much. And if you know, why are you on every Jessica fb page?? It seems as if you are distracting from the truth. I don’t see Ben talking. Why do the stories keep changing? I am beginning to think even the timeline is made up. Seems to me someone is being protected !

38. jewelsc6 says:

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/category/239213/live-stream Things have gotten bizarre in the past few days.. I find this video very interesting. I do not like what I am thinking.

• jewelsc6 says:

https://www.facebook.com/camelknockers/videos/10153839902782044/ Actually this is the video that I am finding very interesting…

• angie says:

Is it the fact that Lisa mentions her son and daughter in the interview and that along with her, they haven’t been cleared,that you find interesting?
        Also, what has gotten bizarre? I read Jessica Chambers Mystery a few times a day looking for updates and have kept up but I have not doe the investigating that you do.

• jewelsc6 says:

I find it shocking that we hear nothing in months, and when we do its a mother worried about clearing her name .. Anyone else find that bizarre? Why would you care what people online you have never met might think you did it? What about justice for Jessica? I read on JCM and have seen anyone coming out and accusing Lisa of murder, perhaps she is imagining it…

• angie says:

Yes, it is. I don’t think I’d give a darn what people thought about me. Justice for my child would be # 1. Social media would be a no no except to plead for information leading to my child’s murderer(s). People from A-Z have been accused of the murder. I don’t think I’ve read anywhere where anyone has outright accused Lisa of Jessica’s murder. My fear now is that Hentz will become the scapegoat since he died and can’t defend himself. Roger was a bad dude but I don’t think that he killed Jessica. I think he may have known who did but that could be as a result of his relationship/friend with Charlotte.

Did Lisa approach Tom Dees for the interview or was it the other way around?

• jewelsc6 says:

Well Champion did a radio interview saying case has reached a deadend Oct 20 and then the next thing I saw was the Tom Dees interview with Lisa, so I am not sure if she called him. I asked Tom Dees if the case was cold, and he told me he did not believe it was. I wonder why Lisa did not just ask LE as she claims to talk to them, why announce it in interview with Tom Dees? Curious why Ali, Ben, and others cleared but not Lisa, Chris and AJ,. I would think you would start with family and work your way out from there. IMO Hentz was not a suspect when he died. And family asked him on his death bed twice if he killed Jessica and he said no, according to Amanda Hentz Goodwin.

• angie says:

I read about Roger’s family asking him if he was guilty.
                What do you think about Champion’s interview? I found it disheartening but not surprising. My hope was an arrest around the elections.

• jewelsc6 says:

I was surprised, but I never thought they would make an arrest because I feel there’s a lot of corruption. I have always suspected that, since they moved the car so quickly. Something just does not feel right, I have this bad feeling…

• phislamjam says:

me too. I also think it’s weird that she is saying people are dragging Jessica thru the mud. I haven’t seen ANYBODY say ANYTHING other than no matter what, she was a teenage girl, a child of God, and did not deserve how she had been treated and how she was killed. I haven’t seen anybody say bad things about her.

• Don Henry and Kevin Ives …..1997 Mena Arkansas….dead on the tracks….Clinton involvement…..NOTHING can NOT be silenced if there is a NEED and INFLUENCE behind the need…..What did Jessica know, and WHO could she have exposed? It’s NOT street level……..

• phislamjam says:

I smell a coverup. Maybe the elections will bring fresh eyes, ears and brains into the local elected offices and things will start to move. I still think the FBI must be deeply entrenched into this community and maybe they are holding off on an arrest until they can complete whatever sting operation they are working on.

39. jewelsc6 says:

What if she left m&m @ 6:32 and she turned south, and went home. The part about going to Batesvillle was made up to throw everyone off and make the suspects comfortable!

40. frenchq says:

The store clerk, Ali stated he never changed the time stamp to DST in the Spring…if he didn’t “fall back” why would he need to “spring forward”? And actually the time has been established by a girl who was there, Amanda Gail Shields, who passed by Jessica as Jessica was leaving the store and Amanda was going into the store…they literally passed by each other..you can see it on the video. Before leaving her home Amanda posted to fb just before 6pm that she was heading out of town to her sister’s bday party (Melissa Darby Rudd). You can also see Amanda’s 15 yr old son and his friend pumping gas in Amanda’s SUV – but only if you can slow down the video…I’ll try to post some ss for you .. but haven’t been able to do so here for the past couple days for some unknown reason….

41. frenchq says:

Based on original CCTV time stamps and eye witness report:

6:25pm – Jessica arrives at M&M First Stop coming from North; pull up to gas pumps

6:27pm – exists car, approaches store, then walks out of frame

6:27:15pm – enters store (pays for gas)

6:28:15pm – Jessica exists store (passes Amanda Gail Shields going into the store; seen on video and confirmed by Amanda on a FB post in JCM)

6:28:27pm – arrives back at her car near gas pumps; opens car door, either places something inside or uses interior latch to access gas tank

6:29pm – pumps gas

6:29:46 – Amanda Gail Shield’s 15 yr old son & his friend are seen pumping gas into Amanda’s SUV; she states they then left for a her sister’s (Melissa Darby Rudd) birthday party. Before leaving home just before 6:00pm and going to the the M&M for gas Amanda posted she was heading out to the party

6:32pm – (estimate, no timestamp) gets in car and drives away heading Southbound

6:48pm – Has phone conversation with Mom (per Mom) and states she’s going to clean her car & get something to eat and will be home soon

7:13pm – phone call with Mom ends (per Lisa)

DA’s office said they didn’t include this phone call in their initial timeline beacause they were unable to get any “data” from the call (whatever that may mean)

18 mins later:

7:31pm – Jessica’s phone is active at crime scene (per DA)

8:09pm – Report of car fire