Tracey Carver has hired prominent LA attorney Gloria Allred to push back against the false McKinney racist narrative and stop the Black Grievance Industry from promoting false claims about the chaotic event in Craig Ranch caused by Tatyana Rhodes.

Tracey Carver Allbritton - pool partyCALIFORNIA – Tracey Carver, a white woman seen on video in a fight at the McKinney pool party that fueled a national debate about race, spoke at a press conference in Los Angeles on Tuesday to deny accusations that she said racists slurs.

In a statement forwarded to The Dallas Morning News, Carver said that she was trying to defuse a fight between her friend and a young woman who pulled the friend’s hair. The McKinney woman noted she had to relocate to California because of threats against her and her family.

Tatyana Rhodes, a black 19-year-old woman, had told a photojournalist that another woman, who is white, told her to return to her public housing before slapping her in the face. Rhodes said she, her mother and sister live in the Craig Ranch subdivision and hosted the party there.

“She was saying things such as, ‘black F-er,’ and ‘That’s why you live in Section 8 homes,’” Rhodes said in a video posted to YouTube. (much more)

Here is what Tatyana Rhodes initially claimed:

This entry was posted in Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Cultural Marxism, media bias, Notorious Liars, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

160 Responses to Targeted Pool Party Victim Fights Back – Hires Gloria Allred To Clear Her Name – *Update* Video Added…

1. bertdilbert says:

Ha watch at 1:06 she touches her nose as she claims Kate hit her! Lie!

• bertdilbert says:

Touching One’s Nose
      Among the most common signs of lying is the nose touch. It seems that the nose touch is connected to the original mouth covering gesture that is so obvious in children. Because adults are more conscious about body signs that they are displaying, the hand is quickly pulled away from the mouth, which results in a quick nose touching gesture.

• moogey says:

In all good jest Bert, I have to say, I would hate to watch television with you. :0)

• bertdilbert says:

I have been known to watch replay with no audio and watch for body language then mark the points of interest and then play with audio and note what they are saying at the key markers. But Moogey you are safe, I don’t own a TV. I watch Superbowl every couple of years is about the extent of my viewership.

• j says:

Oh but the woman claimed she was a Christian , the liberals will feast with the long knives out

2. SouthCentralPA says:

Allred has certainly done some iffy stuff in the past, especially when it came to political figures, but she certainly understands how to get stuff into the media.

• bertdilbert says:

Just watched the Allred presser. POWERFUL. It has all the elements to fight back which is probably why Allred took it.

• Eskyman says:

I agree, Allred does indeed know how to get stuff into the media!

But I found that to be a very strange press conference- the cameraman seemed a complete amateur, and for all Allred’s experience, she hadn’t figured out how to introduce each person? Nor did she advise them to look into the camera as if it were a person. Looking at the array of microphones, one would assume that the production was professional, but this sure makes me wonder.

I guess I’m jaded, but when teenagers can make professional-looking videos with their iPhones, this sure looked amateur!

3. bofh says:

So far, I’ve never yet found myself rooting for Gloria Allred or her clients, but hopefully this will change that. This should prove quite interesting, since I think it’s one of the first examples of “fighting back” aggressively against the SJW narrative that I’ve seen, rather than submission and appeasement.

• OP says:

I can’t stand Allred’s fake smile and head nodding…she grates me to the bone…..

• boutis says:

This woman was also fired from her job I believe. And threats to herself and children and the McKinney police did nothing about it. I’d move and hire a lawyer too.

• Fantasia says:

I hate to do this, but, playing the Devil’s Advocate for a moment…

The article touches on the fact that she had to move to California to get away from threats being made against she and her family. Anyone have further information on that? I would certainly be interested to know the causation and reasons, particularly if race was involved.

Now, on to the video…

“We “made a cookout, basically…”

No, Tatyana, you SOLD tickets to a “cookout”, with “pool” access to which you had NO legal right to give. Speaking of “legal”, you are finding yourself in very steep, dark, waters now with Gloria. She will surely go digging for your business license, and tax returns, among other things, I can assure you.

Also, I can rest assured the other event that was cancelled? Not one soul got a refund on their purchased tickets. Anyone willing to play odds on that?

I can ALSO assure you that if these things had TRULY been stated, and this was what led up to this fight, that along with all the OTHER cellphone videos, this too would be on video, and would have BEEN blasted on youtube since this event took place.

Whom, in this racist, litigious society, would pass up the ability to catch those gems, on video?! No one, and especially, not this particular bunch, I can assure you.

Let’s be real, ya’ll. She be lyin’.

From the start, IMO, because if this had really happened, she would have more than a 14 year old that had been “playing black” on Twitter since before this all ever happened, as a witness.

• DT says:

I echo your sentiments in regard to rooting for Gloria Allred. It’s actually kind of shocking that she is standing up to the SJW machine. I do hope she mops the floor with whoever she goes after.

• Fantasia says:

I find myself, oddly enough, agreeing. Obviously, because we all hope for the same outcome, that she does exactly that, wipes the floor with these people.

It’s more than that, for me, though. I want, for the first time, for these people to actually reap the rewards of the suffering they have put someone through. (by “these people” I don’t mean blacks, I mean SJW’s, any color. Heck, a large number are whites, from Occupy)

I feel a slight twinge of guilt that Tatyana will be paying for all the wrongs done, in a manner of speaking, since Ferguson; heck since Trayvon! But, it goes away quickly.

This will literally be the first time that anyone has been called on the carpet, to pay for their lies and “actions” against whites. I am certain I will be called a racist for that, but…

“This is what Democracy looks like!”

Now, a taste of Justice for the other side.

Lady Justice IS blind. That is what I care about.

The fact I get a little schadenfreude too? Icing on the proverbial cake.

Revenge is mine, sayeth the Lord.

He never said we couldn’t partake in some enjoyment of watching it play out, did he?

• 666 says:

I’m ready for the SJW facade to come crashing down too. I honestly never really cared that much, but this is the event that finally did it for me. I saw articles that drew parallels between the takedown of the girl in the bikini to a sexual attack. And the New York Times and the Washington Post ( among others ) touched on the correlations between what happened in Texas to the practice of segregated swimming pools. How did that shit even get past an editor.

• 666 says:

And of course, yet again, no one even gave it any time to play out. Instant lynch mob. I’m wondering what their response is going to be when they find out about Adrian Mosley pulling a gun on someone. And I’m reading rumors that Bikini Girl threw a chair at a teacher. “These poor kids; their only crime was being black in America.”

• lourdes says:

tatyana will skate, this this is so racially charged that no one wants to hold her accountable for fear they too will be threatened with bodily harm.

• 666 says:

I thought the same thing, but I really hope she doesn’t . I’m getting sick of living in fear that if we try to hold a black person responsible for doing something they did wrong , there will be consequences from the black community. The country needs to let everyone know that this shit is over with. And I would’nt be surprised if Texas is the state to do it.

• Lottacats says:

Go Gloria!

• bofh says:

Regarding “fighting back” against an SJW assault: I came across this article that describes how “gamers” have fought back against typical SJW attacks. I’m not a gamer, and hadn’t been following “gamergate”, but I now think that many treepers may find this article very interesting, encouraging, and instructive.

• Stormy says:

Thanks for the link… I’d seen Ace talk/tweet about it, but had no idea exactly all that was involved.

• wondering999 says:

This! Yes:

“I believe this is a cultural tipping point, wherein we can decide if we will continue the spiral down into splitting people up into groups of victims for the benefit of a few corrupt leaders, or head back towards valuing the individual on his or her own merit.”

• Amity says:

Not even when she represented Nicole Brown Simpson’s family during the O. J. Simpson trial?

I haven’t always agreed with her, and I think she’s a publicity hound, but I’ve always liked that she’s a well-known feminist who refuses to adhere to the N.O.W. version of feminism.

4. wondering999 says:

Yes. The lying drama queens need to be stopped. These staged incidents may be profitable for a few individuals, but damage the vast majority

“Carver has hired Gloria Allred to represent her. Allred is a well-known attorney with a career paved with high-profile cases…“I have agreed to support Tracey and her family, because I am very concerned that the movement for racial equality suffers a serious setback when innocent individuals are wrongly accused of making racists statements based on false rumors and find themselves and their children being threatened that they will be raped and murdered,” Allred said in a statement.

“The attorney added: “Those who have lied about Tracey owe her an apology and it is long overdue for them to tell the truth about what really happened onJune 5, 2015 in McKinney, Texas.”

5. Gloria Allred vs. these agitators?

This oughta be doozy.

• archer52 says:

Thinking the same thing. Boy, we are getting to live in and experience the moment when liberals attack liberals because there is no other targets left!

Hey, if you let the rabid dog off the leash to bit your enemy and it turns and bites you, don’t complain.

• angie says:

If this goes to court, I hope it’s televised. This one case I’d love to see. Fireworks galore

• franker01 says:

Keep in mind a big part of Allred’s business model is media exposure. In this case she may call press conferences and the MSM may decide it is not politically correct for them to show up.

6. Horsesoldier says:

This and other media stories just keep getting crazier and crazier. I can’t eat the damn popcorn fast enough.

7. James F says:

Why is she still lying about being a “teen”?

It is an easy provable fact that she is actually twenty. I hope the lawyer asks Tatyana why she lied to the media about her age during her deposition. She is an established liar and her testimony is not credible.

• JohnP says:

It’s all part of the “show” a teen giving a party for other teens is harmless fun, but a twenty year old running a business featuring underage girls is unsavory. If the police show up it’s just a kids party.

• Anubis says:

Math is racist. You cant expect her to be able to do math to know how old she is, or have the vocabulary to know teens are 13-19yo.

8. A concerned Cincinnatian says:

Meanwhile, in Cincinnati/Fairfield, the pool incident has escalated:
    And of course it’s ALL THE COPS FAULT. Nevermind the lady in question was yelling to her kids “get me my taser” and the kids were pulling on the cops gun.

9. georgiafl says:

The perpetrators INVADED private property and broke the rules. They are the criminal trespassers.

There are plenty of public city pools available for these kids to swim.

They just don’t like to obey any laws (drug, civil, traffic, state, natural, GOD’s).

10. What is, “Raciest” about saying ‘black F-er,’? Every video I have seen of blacks is that “F’er” seems to be their favorite word along with “MF’er”.

11. justpassin'thru says:

In the video, someone can clearly be heard saying “get her, KC”. KC being keef.cakes aka Tatyana. I hope Glorida Allred gives KC a whole new perspective on life.

12. Lou says:

Basically, Tatyanna, YOU A LIE!

13. auscitizenmom says:

For once I am pleased to see Ms. Allred hired. I sure hope she can get a lot of publicity and some satisfaction for this woman. I really don’t believe the woman said what this girl said she did. It sounds more like something a black girl would say.

14. doodahdaze says:

Great Scott!

15. aprilyn43 says:

If you’re Black the first thing you do s yell “racism” – then you lie and say racial slurs were hurtled at you.
    You do whatever you need to, to maintain “the victim” status.

16. jakeandcrew says:

Outstanding! She should fight back, and if Gloria Allred can get the media attention that this deserves, great! I can’t believe she had to move her family to California because of this. The bullying is out of control. Death threats against the police officer, this woman, the man that called 911, the Texas mom who spoke out on her own video, residents in the neighborhood, the radio host that defended the residents, and who knows how many others?

• The bullying is out of control because Obama and his DoJ want a race war. This is the winding up to it. Never forget.

• Stormy says:

I agree … there is part of me that wonders if Gloria is taking the case, so the innocent white woman will win … allowing the BGI agitators to stir up more violence and riots…

Pass the popcorn, please.

• I’m pretty jaded, having watched the emperor destroy this country and the creatively evil ways he’s been able to do it. In Allred’s case I’m not that skeptical. She’s always championed women’s causes, and while she is, I believe, left leaning in her politics, she may just be taking this on principle.

The BGI agitators have crossed the line with a lot of liberals, and their minions have done nothing (in a moral world) to further their cause. It’s possible that Allred may be among that number of disaffected liberals.

I think since Obama has already lit the fire under the Black/Socialist side of the racial war to come, their bigger and more effective target now is law enforcement, as LE agencies have been officially neutered. A single target (a white woman) who is not in their locale would be much more difficult to get blacks’ hate -spurred frenzy’s ire up than the cops, who are far easier and local targets. The hatred toward this white woman was because she stands to make public the other side of the story, and because she stood as a boundary to black rage. She is an example to any who dare be so brave and so bold as to how easily BGI players (and the rabid field of liberals) can destroy anyone who gets in their way.

At any rate, you could well be right… and I’ll have that buttered popcorn with sea salt and a little stevia!

17. Rachelle says:

Given what we saw in Ferguson and in Zimmerman’s case I wouldn’t take a black person’s word on anything related to race, crime or violence unless I could get independent verification. But of course the media believes everything because they so want to believe.

• I actually have friends and colleagues (all races) whose word could not be trusted in such situations. They are all upstanding, otherwise honest people. The problem is that “social justice” thinking has contaminated all of us, and unless people are prepared to fight the whole system, and check themselves rigorously for bias (like assumptions in recent cases like the hammer attacker in NYC), they will knuckle under at some point, even if subconsciously. It’s even worse when people have been behaviorally excused from consequences of lying.

18. fred says:

I feel sorry for some of my black friends. They are all being set back with all these liars bubbling up like sewage everywhere from protests that burn down whole towns to the Government of the US to impersonaters.. There is a large group that have some serious chips that need to be surgically removed. It’s become a joke and only other blacks can stop this insanity. They need to call out the guy in charge who all this is trickling down from. Who says trickle down does not work. The nut case liberals are crawling out of the woodwork mostly from universities lately. Too bad……

• Les says:

Just like we have shut down the white moonbats. Sometimes Darwin has to step in and take care of stuff.

• bertdilbert says:

Yeah the good blacks, which are the majority are letting these scuffle bags bring them all down. It really seemed to kick into high gear in Ferguson. What we are seeing is not progress but setting back.

• angie says:

It’s a different level but what you posted reminds me of the good Muslims not speaking out against the 911 terrorists, ISIS, etc. Einstein said something to the effect that the greatest danger to the world is not the bad people. The danger is the good people who don’t speak up when they see wrongdoing .

• lorac says:

Maybe this uncomfortableness will get them to start standing up to the race baiters, themselves.

19. seven100 says:

Anyone else notice that Tracey Carver’s photo, freckles and all, looks like an age progression of Rachel Dolezal’s childhood photo? If Tracey goes the trans-racial route this would just be black on black crime, nothing to see here.

20. S.O. says:

Look, even if everything this girl said was true – just because someone uses a racial slur does not excuse you hitting that person!

My parents came to the US from India. I have had racist comments directed at me a few times. Like any insult or personal attack it can make you angry or upset, but the way I have reacted to it – I either ignore it or try to diffuse the situation with humor. For example one time this old Irish-American guy said, “So, I guess you’re a towel head” and I responded, “Yeah, and I guess you’re a Mick” and that made him laugh. I’ve had whites comment on my excellent English. Well, it had better be excellent – it’s my native language since I’m an American. But instead of getting upset, I just say “thank you.” I mean, the person means it as a compliment so why get upset? What’s the big deal? But I’ve seen blacks get outraged this type of stuff. It’s not useful to become so angry about trivial stuff like this.

There’s something in the Bible – blessed are the peacemakers. So if someone says something mean to you and you react in a way that calms the situation down – then that is good, right? But where are the black pastors and reverends telling people to be peacemakers?

• auscitizenmom says:

Good for you. I like your attitude. Sometimes people do say thoughtless things and really don’t mean anything ugly by it. I know that from personal experience (as the perpetrator of said stupid thoughtless things)

• wondering999 says:

It’s called “hoof in mouth disease” and is there anyone who hasn’t suffered from this malady, either as listener or speaker? A sense of humor really does improve life, a lot.

• littlelaughters says:

I often find myself remembering when I succumbed to Hoof in Mouth Desise, and I shutter and ask The Lord to forgive me and give me more wisdom and better judgement.

• bertdilbert says:

S.O.

It appears that you are Christian. Back in the early 70’s I was in Fiji which is about half Indian population. Within that population are Muslims and Hindu’s. I was around 12 or 13 on that trip. My mom took me to religious ceremonies. One was Hindu fire walking where the priest would whip people who walked too fast over the coals.

The one that fascinated me however was Muslim ceremony where they took several kids my age and put skewers through their cheeks and arms and chests and fixed them to poles around the temple. The kids would stay with the skewers to the poles for several minutes and then the priest would come by and remove the skewers and blow holy smoke on them where they were skewered. The kids were somewhat of a side show to the main event of what the adults were doing.

At that point I was thinking to myself how lucky I was to be born in the USA!

• JunieG says:

SO – my family is 3 generations in this country, from Germany. I am tall and blonde with bright blue eyes. I have been teased, sometimes unkindly, sometimes just silliness, sometimes taunted, and there are many incidents of people asking me how I felt about Hitler NOW. I’ve had (deranged) Jewish persons tell me we can never be friends because of what I am (even though my family fought against Hitler in the war!). In the USA as well as when I travel, it is considered funny to give me the Nazi salute and yell “Sieg Heil!” In the majority of cases, people are just being silly. Rarely, it gets nasty. Like you, I simply don’t react, just thinking to myself it is weird that people treat me this way because I look like a stereotypical German, and looking for the humor in the situation. Most ethnic groups have a version of this. But you’re right – we don’t get outraged about it. There seem to be certain classes of people who are perpetually aggrieved. I think they have personality disorders that make them crave the attention and control.

• amwick says:

When I encounter something nasty, said on purpose, I imagine that person fly fishing, actually casting. I “see” the fly floating through the air and then landing gently on the stream, moving down river, and I tell myself not to take it. I refuse to rise to the bait. Sounds kinda lame, but it has helped me many times. If that person insists on being nasty I look them right in the eye and say “Jesus loves you” and walk off.

• Cymrygirl says:

You could just smile at them, and, in your best Southern accent, say, “Oh, honey, bless your heart.” Then just walk away. Trust me — “bless your heart” in the Southern culture is either the most genuine form of sympathy (as in “Bless her heart, she’s had it rough these past few months”) or the sweetest-sounding, yet snarkiest form of insult (as in “He’s about one sandwich short of a picnic, bless his heart.”). 🙂

• fojap says:

I once had someone tell me he was impressed with my English. Because we were talking about Canadian politics and I knew a lot about the politics in Quebec, he thought I was French Canadian.

21. archer52 says:

I was reading this from American Thinker. An article about how Joe Biden in 1962 had trouble with black youths when he was life guarding. One had cut another guard with a razor after being thrown out for being unruly.

That reminded me of when I did a summer as a lifeguard in a mostly black neighborhood back in the seventies. The breakdown was 80% black, the rest lower to middle class whites. The vast majority of the black kids were very nice (but that was two generations and Rap/thug music ago). However we had to call the cops all the time on the same set busting in and fighting. That “immediate gratification” gene they possessed prevented them from being civilized.

One day, I’m in chest deep water, flirting with a couple of girls and had my head underwater. I saw three pairs of black feet walk up and suddenly a hand is on the back of my head holding me under. I had many years of swimming competitively, so being underwater was no issue. But I was pissed.

Now here is a little secret about black people back then and water. They did not mix. Instead of fighting the hand, I went farther down and taught the black teen, who was thirty pound heavier, the principles of buoyancy and fulcrums. I slammed my shoulder into his waist as I grabbed both ankles and pulled up. He pivoted from standing to being upside down in a blink of an eye as I surfaced. At which point I put my foot on his head and had his feet above the surface flailing back and forth.

The look on the other two black teens was priceless! Their eye’s bugged out of their heads and mouths fell open. I looked at them through their now drowning buddy’s flapping feet and said, “I’ll do the same to you.”

That is when I learned another valuable lesson. Black teens can be “bro’s to the death!” unless that death involves drowning! The other two turned and “ran- swam” to the edge, got out and took off running, leaving their buddy to his fate.

At which point I noticed their buddy wasn’t struggling as much and a lot of bubbles were coming up. I thought for a second and figured I probably couldn’t explain it well enough to stay out of trouble, so I let the guy up by reaching down and grabbing his afro- which was popular back then. He came up, sputtering, wild-eyed and coughing. I pulled him close and said, “I’ll kill you if you try that again. Don’t come back.” He nodded, rubbing snot from his nose and coughing, he had swallowed a lot of water. He took off as fast as his wobbly legs could carry him.

He never came back. But dozens of others like him did. It was a long dangerous summer.

And now, it is 2015, and I tell this story because of my dad’s voice in my head. He was right, nothing changes.

• chick20112011 says:

Reminds me of this story from 2013
      Who cares in Phoenix if the Lifeguards can pass a test? Quotas by skin color.

“After noticing that most of the lifeguards at the public pools used by Latino and African-American kids were white, the Phoenix aquatics department decided to try to recruit minorities.

More than 90 percent of the students at Alhambra High are black, Latino or Asian. On a recruiting effort there over the winter, the city’s Melissa Boyle tells students she’s not looking for strong swimmers. Like many under-resourced schools, Alhambra doesn’t have a swim team.

“We will work with you in your swimming abilities,” Boyle says.

Boyle’s colleague Kelly Martinez takes on the delicate task of explaining the scenario the city is trying to correct.

“The kids in the pool are all either Hispanic or black or whatever, and every lifeguard is white,” she says, “and we don’t like that. The kids don’t relate; there’s language issues.”…… more at link (White and been swimming all your life and can pass the test, don’t apply. Lifeguards not “diverse enough”.)

• CoffeeBreak says:

I’ve noticed there’s a thing with bees, too. Not talking a swarm- just one or two and the freak-out is on.

22. Jersey Beach says:

Never hurts to PYA when needed. 🙂

23. freepetta says:

Good luck Tracey, KC, or whatever her name is, needs to be in jail along with her Mom and whoever else was responsible for that melee. KC, come here let me pull those fake braids out, you’re no 10, try a -1. Classless pig.

24. Tragic consequences when black family trespasses private apartment poo plus ignores rules: toddler drowns.

25. True Colors says:

Gloria Allred is bigtime. You do not hire her to go after pennies. You hire her when you are gearing up for a major war.

Allred and Tracey Carter have not declared who they will be going after just yet. But it is a safe bet that Tatyana Rhodes and her mother will be on the list, and/or Carver’s employer that suspended her.

TC

26. chick20112011 says:

These “activists” are bullies and criminals under the cover of “justice” and “civil rights”. A woman trying to break up a fight is fired (suspended) from her job, has to leave the state she and her kids reside in without ANY evidence other than Tatyana’s mouth. I don’t recognize this Country anymore. Dallas for Change, Change.org (petition to get her fired) are bullies. What do they think will happen in this social media age when they bully? If there was a “video” of the “white woman” hurling slurs, it would be all over social media. There isn’t one, but try to get the woman fired. RICO statutes on these “activists” that publicly block people from engaging in use of their property, engaging in earning a living, threatening their life and their family’s lives? The hypocrisy of the MSM and these “activists”. Behaving worse than what they accuse someone else of.

• georgiafl says:

Tatyana’s mouth, Dorian Johnson’s mouth, Rachel Jeantel’s mouth, Sharpton’s mouth, Obama, Holder, Biden, Hillary, Pelosi’s mouths…. lot of lying mouths causing big trouble, even bloodshed.

27. allhail2 says:

Who cares if she said racial slurs and/or anything derogatory? That accusation is merely a ploy to excuse bad behavior by any of the special snowflake groups.

Tip of the day: If you don’t want to be stereotyped, don’t play the part.

28. i’m no fan of allred….however on this one, i hope she completely crushes these a$$hats

29. Sniffy Pop says:

Not a Big fan of Gloria, but she is the right person for this job. I have talked with people in McKinney and they all feel this was a targeted and intentional set up. McKinney has been voted one of the best places to live in the united states, I almost bought a house in McKinney several years back.

I hope these people are exposed and brought to justice.

30. SouthCentralPA says:

“Teens and young adults … teens and young adults …teens and young adults… teens and young adults.” They should have thrown that in a few more times, it might actually sink in with some of self-proclaimed “betters” in the press ….

31. seabrznsun says:

I believe even Gloria Allred can see the damage done with the racial grievances of late. Even she can discern the game being played isn’t about civil rights injustices as much as it is about the destruction of civil rights. I doubt she was willing to let this continue as it is destructive to her future cases of defending true civil rights violations. I hope I’m right about this and this puts a sock in the mouth of the agitators.

• fojap says:

I think you’re right. Although there have been very few people on the left willing to get tarred and feathered as a racist and become persona non grata among their friends by speaking out, I’m pretty sure a lot of people are privately wondering about all these accusations. Also, Allred is no spring chicken. I moved to New York in the eighties and lived through those famous high crime decades. The left lost a lot of support among the working class during the seventies, eighties and early nineties. We all know this will happen again. The city council here in New York would like to decriminalize turnstile jumping and public urination. And then people from out of town will wonder when a moderate Republican like Bloomberg or Guilianni gets elected. She’s absolutely right that many of these agitators are undermining their own cause. I watched the video of that fight and I saw a fit teenager surrounded by several friends pulling the hair of a out of shape middle aged woman and another woman trying to stop it. I don’t mean any judgement there. I’m an out of shape middle aged woman myself. I couldn’t be the only person who viewed that video and thought the younger woman was the aggressor.

• boutis says:

The DA doesn’t trust the chief of police. Or they need to bust open a multi-county9or state) ring of criminals. Maybe both. The DA did NOT call in the FBI.

• True Colors says:

One possibility…… this might be a pre-emptive move on the part of the local DA to hurry up and get the Texas Rangers involved before the feds think about coming to town.

If the Texas Rangers are already actively investigating something, then it would make for poor optics for the feds to try to come in behind them.

TC

32. Gloria is not going to do anything. She may help with public relations, but does anyone really think that she will go after those making threats? The cops don’t seem to be interested either.

Sorry to be a pessimist but what is she going to do?

• James F says:

Core Logic is on the NYSE and has 3.5 billion in assets.
      They not only fired her but released a defamatory statement implying she was guilty of racism, violence, discrimination and harassment. She was preemptively punished without proof or due process. She was not even arrested or charged with anything.

“CoreLogic does not condone violence, discrimination or harassment and takes conduct that is inconsistent with our values and expectations very seriously,” CoreLogic told The Dallas Morning News in a statement on Tuesday. “As a result of these pending allegations, we have placed the employee in question on administrative leave while further investigations take place.”

• That could very well be why Gloria is involved, but to me the money would mean nothing when my family is being threatened with death.

What is the name of the motorcycle “gang” that attends the funerals being protested by the Westborough Baptist Church? We need more of that in situations like this.

• georgiafl says:

Is administrative leave the same as being fired?

Having to move to another state due to threats is much more serious than being fired or placed on leave.

These violent thugs went around the neighborhood kicking in doors, damaging cars, making threats and more.’

This should not be allowed anywhere – especially in Texas.

33. greatgranny says:

“race mob” in respect to Carver losing her job about says it all – as if it wasn’t enough for all this fiasco to begin with the folks who are behind that and the death threats are totally out of control. Go Allred!! It’s so sad that all these people who jump on an incident before all the facts are known and start in on the race card seem to think because of all the recent riots, protests etc they can get away with anything by being the first to cry ‘racist’. I think people are getting as tired of it as I am. About time someone takes a stand, it all came about because of a group of out of control kids.

• Stormy says:

The adult party planner, her adult mother, and the adult BGI’s …

• lourdes says:

being racist or rather being conscience of race around you is a way to keep safe. Bottom line blacks are violent and unpredictable. I prefer to stay away from them and keep myself safe. Too many instances of black on white crime and if that makes me a racist then so be it. I rather be a racist and alive than a dead sjw. Right now there is a race war and blacks do not like whites. They think they have the right to take our lives because of slavery. In fact blacks want us dead. Do what you will with this information but I know I’m not way off.

34. Millwright says:

When the rest of america – regardless of race, ethnicity or gender – gets fed up with these wolflings’ predations they’ll be easy to find and identify. And if they are so foolish as to fight – which seems to be their only ‘talent’ – those good people won’t hesitate to ‘solve the problem’, I suspect.

35. Will says:

Something is up. I cant imagine Allred being crazy enough to go up against the narrative. I’ve always seen her as a political/celebrity type, essentially part and parcel of the MSM-Hollywood combine. Perhaps it is like someone else suggested, a legal strategy designed to stoke rage.

36. angie says:

IMO, Allred will do right by her client. She may be liberal but she won’t risk her reputation. Clients can sue lawyers for malpractice. Allred grates on my nerves but she is a good lawyer.

37. yankeeintx says:

Looks like Tatyana wants to jump into modeling. I hope she is very successful, it will be easier for Tracy and the HOA to recover damages if they have a source of money to tap into.

38. aprilyn43 says:

Tracey Carver, is a very brave woman and I admire her courage and fight. The BGI and Liberal “Lies” polarizing the races (and this nation) must be challenged and stopped.
    I not only hope she wins, I hope her family stays safe; because the threats she is receiving are two fold. One the threats are relitatory (from those who believe the lies). Two, they are intimidation tactics (fear factor) to shut her up and put her in her place.

Tracy is a very brave woman

39. Pingback: Cashing In – McKinney Party Organizer, Tatyana Rhodes, Launches Modeling Career By Destroying Others… - Rage and War