BREAKING – U.S. Marshals have arrested Eric Sheppard Jr., in Tampa Florida after a month long manhunt.  Sheppard was originally wanted for firearms violations, threats against students, and most recently terrorism threats specifically against white people in Georgia….

Eric sheppard 3 mugshotTAMPA, Fla. — The Lowndes County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that Eric Sheppard was arrested in Tampa, Florida Thursday morning without incident.

Sheppard is widely known for stomping and walking on an American flag during a protest at Valdosta State University in April.

According to arrest records, 21-year-old Sheppard was arrested around 11:15 a.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Balfour Court in Tampa.

An arrest warrant had been out for Sheppard since deputies found a gun that belonged to him in a backpack on Valdosta State University’s campus in late April.

Sheppard had previously walked and stomped on an American flag on campus in protest.

eric sheppard flag

The protest became a national story when video surfaced of veteran Michelle Manhart being detained after she took the flag from Sheppard.

Sheppard was taken to the Hillsborough County Jail where he will have an extradition hearing “in the near future” deputies say.

Sheppard will eventually be transported to Lowndes County for a court hearing.

After Lowndes County deputies believed Sheppard had fled the county, U.S. Marshals assisted in locating him. (read more)

vsu campus 2VSU campus

This entry was posted in Agitprop, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Terrorist Attacks, Typical Prog Behavior. Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to BREAKING: U.S. Marshals Capture Eric Sheppard, Valdosta University Flag Stomper – Arrested In Tampa Florida…

1. dalethorn says:

We got that sucka!

2. AdukeLAXobserver says:

Probably cried like a baby when they slapped the cuffs on him.

3. anniemae says:

and The Conservative Treehouse helped to shine the spotlight on this scumbag! So glad he has been captured and hope he spends more than a day in custody.

4. Excellent news, now lets hope he gets 20 to 30 in Prision.

5. beaujest says:

US Marshalls now the premiere law enforcement outfit in America !

6. Stormy says:

Trimmed mustache and an untrimmed beard…. sure signs…

I’m glad the got him… hopefully, they will keep him in custody.

7. TRONGOD2000 says:

Send him somewhere he won’t have to feel bad about the American flag, freedom, or any of the rights Americans have. Let him stew in the pot of his own making.

8. True Colors says:

Eric Sheppard said that he would never surrender to any white person.

Sheppard is now sitting in the jail of this man…….. bwahahahahaha!!!!!

9. mazziflol says:

On a more serious note though….no wait, I just cant resist.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

10. progpoker says:

Of course, there’s an indigogo going for the scumbag.

And he has his own hashtag! #FreeEricSheppard

There are some scary people in the world. Seems a lot of them follow @deray!!

11. lorac says:

I don’t imagine that the non-Muslim inmates will take too kindly to a flag stomper….

12. Mist'ears Mom says:

This guy was one bomb short of being the next Ted Kaczynski wack job. I certainly hope they charge him with domestic terrorism. For the time being I hope they throw him in gen pop with the white guys. He needs to be locked up for a long time. Unfortunately he’ll probably get some liberal judge and have Crunk & co representing him free of charge and get probation.
    I am glad he’s been caught.

• lorac says:

Yeah, he’s young and a college student – might make the judge go easy thinking he can be reformed.

• wondering999 says:

Eric Sheppard is young. And he probably was “reformed” through people present at the college he attended, authority figures who are not being held responsible for educating him with hateful, threatening opinions that Sheppard heard, heeded, and regurgitated beyond the classroom walls. What a nightmare for his parents, and I hope others ask specific questions what their kids are being taught at Valdosta.

• wondering999 says:

Over a decade ago, an activist professor encouraged my college freshman kid to join a busload of demonstrators going to Georgia to demonstrate against the School of the Americas/torture controversies. My kid asked my opinion. She ended up not going (as I advised), but this was more my good luck than parent power.

I share that professor’s disapproval of torture. I also feel strongly that joining a political demonstration at a U.S. Army base was inappropriate for her at that stage in her student life, and could have had many harmful consequences. There are inevitable complexities in that situation that went far beyond my kid’s understanding at the time, and even mine. Our media doesn’t investigate matters very thoroughly, my Spanish skills are sketchy despite effort, and it’s difficult to get to the truth in a lot of political matters although we have the responsibility to seek truth and act on it.

The professor who set kids up for that demo is someone who I like and appreciate for other qualities. This isn’t a personal issue, but about principle and ethics — I disapprove of the use of status and authority to get young people to act out professorial politics. The late-teen students almost never know enough to make informed decisions at the time, and often end up being “used” for someone else’s game with serious consequences. Rachel Corrie’s parents tried to sue Israel for her death, and didn’t sue Evergreen College as well. Who wants your kid to become a “college soldier” in conflicts where they’ve only learned part of the story, the parts that excited their (biased) teacher?

While I may be wrong, I strongly suspect that someone on the Valdosta campus, some professor or other activist campus leaders are also factors in the Sheppard case.

• ytz4mee says:

I counter protested the morons who protested the “torture” at the SOA, at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey. We tried reasoning with them, but it’s hopeless. To my delight, even in very liberal Monterey, our counter-protest got more support than theirs!

• ytz4mee says:

I don’t know. He was wanted for bringing firearms onto a college campus.
      That may be enough to prevent him from getting sprung on the melanin special.

13. maggiemoowho says:

Is he wearing a Incredible Hulk necklace in that photo above? Anyway, glad they got him, great news.

14. My cynic mind says he’s now being promoted, and introduced to his superiors, the folks (or people, who knows), who did the Knoxville Horror.

Peter Principle. Fail up. Does he hate white people enough to demonstrate it?

Then he’s “In.”

Most of us are going to recognize the jailers we are soon to have over us.

Because we saw their mugshots here.

15. Les says:

This is pretty funny:

Stands for “Not Hispanic”. Bassem was schooled and publicly shamed for being such an idiot. Of course it had no effect, but still.

16. 2x4x8 says:

FWTP

(fun with the police)

17. OP says:

The look on his face is classic…

“Eyes dinnit doonuffin…”

18. Yalla…slave, I have just soiled my pants, you will wipe! Another ‘tough’ guy with the easily identifiable ‘child molester beard’. I have an idea, when we see a ‘chosen one’ sporting that type of facial hair…shoot first.

19. peachteachr says:

Eric had no direct connect link to Kendrick that I have seen. ( my U and just 60 miles from me) A couple of weeks before the flag incident, The BGI staged a march demanding that his sister be allowed to march in Kendrick’s place at graduation. This could have been his trigger .because everything had calmed down. It certainly did not take long to write that so called manifesto of others’ ideas.
    He will not be well received by the new friends that he will be making in jail. He probably will benefit from jury nullification if he ever goes to trial. Just guessing but I don’t see most blacks voting to find him guilty with both issues, his crime and those feelings tied to Kendrick’s death, will surely hang every jury.

20. Les says:

I hope police arrested the people who sheltered that fugitive. LE used to do that, not these days. The owners/renters are criminals, too. In fact, they are worse. Sheppard is an idiot, but they knew exactly what they were doing when they aided and abetted him. I’m sure there are thoughts of “Underground Railroad” dancing in their heads. Because slavery didn’t end 150 years ago.

21. Pingback: The Racism, The Manifesto and The Flags The Media Ignored…. | The Silent Soldier

22. Ma'iingankwe says:

It really bothers me that the news station kept repeating the lawyer and what he claimed.
    “…trying to figure out life under some extraordinary circumstances.”

Yeah, the thug picture above shows how distressed he really is. Why is there nothing on the fun in his backpack to be illegal? You can’t tell me he was licensed to carry because if he was they would surely write that.
    I didn’t get past one minute on the CNN interview, I just couldn’t listen to the thugs lies. He needs to be in prison.
    I really think this encourages all others to do what he did because there are no consequences. It will get much worse.
    I am seriously concerned for Trump and his welfare. If he makes it as president all hell will break loose. He cannot under any circumstances win the presidency. He will destroy what so many of the elite have created. They cannot afford to have him as our leader. They’re terrified of long prison sentences and all of the illegal shenanigans they have gotten away with so far. It is truly mind blowing the levels of destruction they have reached with our country.
    I want Trump as my president as I have never wanted anyone before to have that title and position. He is our very last hope. I can see no other with his money, strength, character and love for our country. I do not want to imagine what will happen if he is taken out. I want the best for my child’s future, and our future. If anything happens, rest assured I will be stock piling like I never have before.
    God Bless Mr. Trump