Dianne Feinstein – “Arrogant” Netanyahu Wouldn’t Capitulate To Our Threats….

Despite the professional written (not subtle) threat sent by Senators Dianne Feinstein and Dick Durbin [via: “nice place you got there Bibi, be a shame if anything happened to it“… (see below)] Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu still plans to speak to a joint session of congress.

feinstein durbin letter

Feeling more than a little irked by Netanyahu not cowering to the mighty Senator’s demands – today she called him “arrogant”.

“He doesn’t speak for me on this. I think it’s a rather arrogant statement. I think the Jewish community is like any other community. There are different points of view. I think that arrogance does not befit Israel, candidly.”

Because, well,  you know, only a progressive is allowed to define speakers’ associations. How dare Netanyahu, the leader of the State of Israel, define himself as speaking for the citizens within the nation state of Israel. Good grief.

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Dem Hypocrisy, Iran, Israel, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

99 Responses to Dianne Feinstein – “Arrogant” Netanyahu Wouldn’t Capitulate To Our Threats….

1. Father Paul Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

2. yankeeintx says:

So she claims that Netanyahu doesn’t speak for all Jews. I hope she understands that Obama doesn’t speak for all Americans either.

• Kitty Smith says:

Nor does she, herself.

The dumbocrats have made such a big thing about this that the coverage and attention to Bibi’s words will be all the greater.

• smiley says:

they are just turning this very important speech by Netanyahu into a petty little personal drama, trying hard to distract us….the viewing/voting public…from something crucial to American security, to protect the one who might look bad shaking hands with the threat.

• Judgy says:

No, Diane. “Arrogant” is a petulant, vengeful leader w/ the emotional maturity of a two-year-old managing to hornswaggle his entire party into following his insanity as he escalates his own personal snit-fit and bigotry into what could easily TRULY turn into his precious “Global Warming”.

(Btw, Diane looks like the Dear Abby/ Ann Landers twins, but with NONE of the brains. What a disgusting idiot she is–talk about the WRONG side of history!).

• kinthenorthwest says:

Yankee you giving Feinstein too much credit for having any brains.

• yankeeintx says:

Interesting that she said it’s not helpful to attack “our” president (sorry, but he’s not mine). How does she know what he’s going to say? She’s calling it an attack, I think I will see it as Bibi actually telling us the truth.

• And thank God neither does she yankeeintx, after the way the democrats have treated Israel what does he have left to lose. If we can all stick together and get everybody out to vote hopefully the libtards won’t have anything to do with running this country. They have shown their true colors the last 6 years and I don’t need to see anymore. It still bewilders me that Obama got elected the second time.

3. aprilyn43 says:

I believe she’s “way past” arrogant… She’s deranged, mentally ill! And her mental illness is a threat to the citizens of this country.
    Someone should inform the Democrats that “threats” to another country’s Prime Minister is a declaration of war!
    Israel after all IS America’s ally! It’s muslims that are waging jihad warfare on America and the world, not Israel.

• Kitty Smith says:

And, just to put your point into greater perspective, Feinstein is only about half as loony as her sister senator, Babs Boxer (who, thankfully, is retiring from the senate in ’16).

4. What baloney. What arrogance. What deliberate ignorance – like she doesn’t read the NYTimes. No one has picked up on the NYTimes correction to an article. I had to go in three pages deep on Google search to find this:

“‘Trouble is, the White House hadn’t been circumvented at all, as the correction clearly indicated (bold is mine): Correction: January 30, 2015 An earlier version of this article misstated when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel accepted Speaker John A. Boehner’s invitation to address Congress. He accepted after the administration had been informed of the invitation, not before.’ So Netanyahu didn’t accept Boehner’s invitation until after the White House had a chance to object – ”

See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2015/01/31/ny-times-correction-completely-undercuts-premise-item-us-netanyahu-spat#sthash.as0qgWcY.dpuf

• Col.(R) Ken says:

Well done! Somebody always tries to quote, or put the Times down in front of me. My answer is short and brief, “when has the Times, ever been right”. Yes I know you are chuckling.

• Dixie Darling says:

Thank you for the sticking with the search until you found it….I believe SD had already revealed that the wh was advised of the invitation before Netanyahu accepted. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, Netanyahu contacted the wh to consult with them on the invitation but he never got a response from the petulant CIC. I searched for the CTH article but was unsuccessful. However, upon clicking on your link and reading the comments, I learned that John Boehner announced on 60 minutes that he had issued an invitation to Netanyahu.

Diane Feinstein needs to join Boxer, Harmon, and Pelosi at home scrubbing floors. We need people in congress who don’t suffer from senility, consequently running our country into the ground. SMH

• Judgy says:

Actually surprised the brittle-looking Ms. Pelosi hasn’t weighed in on this yet. She can generally be counted on to say something impressively dumb in instances like this (Something like “We have to pass on the speech cuz we already know what’s in it” maybe?).

• Dixie Darling says:

Does anybody really believe she stuck her finger in bullet holes? Her vocabulary stops with arrogant and patronizing.

• QuadGMoto says:

So does her character.

• kadar2012 says:

Who sticks their finger in someones head and wiggles it to find a pulse?

• Judgy says:

I know where she can stick her finger…….

• taqiyyologist says:

:types:

:deletes:

The NT book of James just came to mind.

• Dixie Darling says:

LOL!

• taqiyyologist says:

And:

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (9) Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

We don’t need to go there.

We want to. Just to get a laugh sometimes. To be accepted.

Where I live and work, I am surrounded at all times by folks whom I love, but who love the evil and hate the good. Whose every banter is of evil. Who listen to evil and watch it.

I try and not participate, but sometimes I give in and, to great, raucaus laughter and back-slapping, my rude joke is accepted.

The world. Man, oh man.

• yankeeintx says:

I’m still looking for those imploding bullets she mentioned. Maybe she has a stockpile for when she is out legally hunting humans.

• taqiyyologist says:

As kids, we had a place we could go that was a former restaurant on Blue Star Hwy., at the time an unlicensed, unregulated dump, off a ravine in the back of the lot.

Most of what was dumped there, to our joy, was old CRT televisions from the 60s and 70s, when America produced disposable crap so the workers could make more. They were literally hundreds of them. Some you had to dig out of newer dirt.

We stood on top of the hill and tossed big-honkin’ rocks down at them, trying to implode them for the boom. Boys like the boom.

Tiny CRT bullets, is what I’m getting at.

5. bofh says:

Rush always says that “the Dems will show you who they fear”. The ramp-up of hysteria suggests that they are REALLY afraid of what Bibi will say. Conversely, my only fear is that Bibi might try to do this like a gentleman, observing the Marquess of Queensberry rules, rather than the bare-knuckles that are so very warranted on this occasion.

• doodahdaze says:

His country is at stake. Obama will get them all killed if not stopped.

• Roy says:

BO is trying to get them all killed, if everything goes according to plan.

He doesn’t believe any individual or country has the right to defend themselves from Islam’s violence.

• TKim says:

I wandered over to a Huffington Post to see what progs were saying beneath the Netanyahu article. Snide comments about closing the airport to his plane, insults and hubris. And anyone who comments support of him is told to move to Israel.

No matter what that nicotine stained, emaciated clown in the Oval Office says his minions fall in line behind him.

I wish he could give the leader of Israel an ounce of the respect he gives Sybrina Fulton. Or Jay Z.

• tessa50 says:

He can do it as a gentleman and still laser it right down to the bone and I hope he does. I don’t much care what congress thinks of what he says. I want the American people to hear him.

6. joshua says:

Pathetic woman. she is an embarrassment to all Americans.

7. rsmith1776 says:

We have a “president” who deeply bowed to and kissed the Saudi king’s shoes while treating the Israeli prime minister as garbage. I wish one – ONE – journo had the guts to ask the traitor-in-chief this very question: how do you explain the discrepancy in your behavior between these two?

Feinstein is merely an imitative cow, pardon my language. It all comes from the top. Not that that excuses her.

The fish starts stinking head first.

• auscitizenmom says:

And, we know where that smell is coming from.

• Judgy says:

Ye gods–what kind of “magic”, or blackmail, can he possibly have on all these Dems to make them sit back and take it as he continues to break the ENTIRE WORLD??

• yankeeintx says:

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.” – Valerie Jarrett

8. doodahdaze says:

Bibi must be gonna bust their chops hard.

9. QuadGMoto says:

Of course he blew off her threat! You can’t threaten damage to something which does not exist. I’m speaking, of course, of the “bipartisan approach toward Israel”. If it wasn’t already stupidly obvious that the Democrats despise Israel, that she couldn’t even manage to say “bipartisan support of Israel” would have been sufficient to give away the bluff.

10. sundance says:

• smiley says:

well goody.
      maybe Netanyahu can use big adult words and won’t have to draw diagrams and pictures to make his point ?

• Dixie Darling says:

I think they all ought to be fired because this is not just divisive but rude and discourteous and should be beneath the dignity of the position. And yes, I see one of mine (NC) is on there but he’s not in my district and I can’t do anything about him.

• labrat says:

Well I’ll just have to write a nasty e-mail to my rep I guess.

• MaryfromMarin says:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• yakmaster2 says:

Thanks for the info. I posted on my FB page. I hope at least some of these petulant snots get outraged emails, letters, and/or calls.

• texasranchqueen says:

Well by this list, I don’t see the name of Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX), so I am assuming Ms. (gots-to-git-there-early-so-I’s-gits-the-aisle-seat) Jackson-Lee will probably do something stupid and/or embarrassing. She is an “A” student on never letting a crisis (real or fake) go to waste! Maybe she is the winner of the CBC drawing of who has to go to report back to the (CBC) folks! SMH!

• Sharon says:

Their absence makes it more likely that he will be given an appropriate welcome, a thoughtful hearing, and a rousing, supportive response. Works for me.

• taqiyyologist says:

The funny thing is (funny like George Thorogood meant) EVERY SINGLE ONE of these supposed representatives will be listening to and dissecting every single WORD of this speech.

Like the cowards they are, they will “boycott” this speech. And hear er’ry word.

• michellc says:

Reading through those tweets, there are a few idiots tweeting. Calling him arrogant and saying foreign leaders shouldn’t speak to our Congress but our President. I guess you can’t fix stupid and they still wouldn’t understand even if you explained to them that he didn’t demand to be invited, he accepted an invitation and he can’t speak to the President because he refuses to speak to him. He’s taking it to the people who can stop this President from siding with our mutual enemies if they’d do their job. I would bet my last dollar these same idiots thought it was a-okay that our President bowed to foreign leaders and think it’s okay that he is siding with the enemy.

As for the idiots not attending, I say good they would do nothing but be rude and obnoxious.

• Judgy says:

The MSM is also so complicit in this debacle that it’s ALMOST unreal (almost). Do those idiots think that their silicone and Botox will somehow inure them to the face-melting by nukes that will eventually be able to reach our shores?

And as for Peace Prize……..well, maybe the muzzies will kill him LAST, after they’re done laughing at his stupidity. Hugs, Drugs & Thugs aren’t really their ideal policies, sorry Champ.

• Sweet Baby Ray says:

But, we must boycott before we can know the content of the speech!

11. Haoleboy says:

The most important issue of the time is Iranian neuclear bomb aspirations , how it affects the ME, Israel, and yes even the US. Yet these Democratic members have a hissy fit and refuse to attend a briefing by the one man who likely knows more about the situation than anyone else in the world ? The excuse is Israeli elections while at the very same time one of Obama’s best election organizers is in Israel campaigning against Netanyahu.

Well I’m just a dumb beach boy, but I have a couple of questions:

1) What are they afraid of ?
    2) How does this consitute protecting their voters ?
    3) Is this absence legal ?
    4) How do they explain this to their constituents ?
    5) Do I get to sue my representative if missing this briefing leads to poor decisions on his part due
    to ignorance of said breifing’s content ?

6) What is wrong with this picture ?

• smiley says:

like your post.

• doodahdaze says:

Obama is in it. How’s the waves?

• lorac says:

Congress already knows the basics of what he’ll say. Their fear is that the American people are now going to hear what Bibi has to say. Then we’re going to make noise and ruin Obama’s plans for letting Iran have nukes.

Someone mentioned upthread don’t they know they’re going to melt, too, if Iran gets the bomb. I think what they know is that they’re rich (as they all miraculously seem to become in congress), and they can always build a mansion in Belize or somewhere else not in the crosshairs. They’ll be fine. What else is new – they pass laws that impact us but not themselves, they put us in situations that they themselves have the ability to avoid…

• Judgy says:

Yup, you’re probably right. When they risk getting blamed for any global nuclear waste problems, they’ll just fob it off on their favorite go-to BS, “climate change”.

12. doodahdaze says:

Here is the witch I think went to Kerry to stop Israel from taking out the Iranian Nukes. Just a guess.

• Dixie Darling says:

This is a comment made at the link above. It has some words in it that I don’t know so I’m only hoping they aren’t dirty words.

Only Livni’s menopausal brain associates Obama, Kerry and their Turkish-Iranian-Qatar-MB ‘administration’ with the United States of America. 70% of all Americans are favorable and respectful of Israel and Bibi. Face it, Livni……your political party dumpster diving safaris are coming to a sad end. The venom of a frustrated kvetch is not what Israel needs, deserves or wants. Your ego, like your tuches….are so disproportionate and excessive……….they could have their own zip code. Maybe Bibi can find you a job in the Zoo, where you can negotiate peace, side by side, etc….between the vultures and the eagles.

• Judgy says:

Dixie, most of my exes have been Jews (they’re always SO good to their mothers!), so may I take a stab at it?

“Kvetch” is kinda like a chronic complainer. “Tuches” just means rump, or one’s behind. Oh ya…….and “Obama”= Vain, Imbecile Infant who risks getting us all killed.

13. Roy says:

Diane Feinstein and her husband should have been jailed years ago. They’re criminals.

14. TexasRanger says:

John Boehner – White House “Has Attacked” Netanyahu….

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, says Congress has “every right” to invite Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

15. Dixie Darling says:

Hey, isn’t Clyburn on the FCC and one of those slugs who voted for net neutrality????

16. angie says:

Feinstein and Durbin, 2 Senators, try to bully Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel, into a private meeting. He says no. Then Feinstein says Netanyahu is arrogant? Insanity reigns.