This happened last night and both police and media are downplaying the story as “kids and teens just being kids”; as would be expected in the new normal reality.  Another report shares “just a bunch of stupid kids”. [Two reports, one with video] – Obviously all media ignoring the racial aspect of the thugs gone wild.

REPORT #1 – OCOEE, Fla. — Orange County deputies are trying to figure out why hundreds of teenagers suddenly rushed into the movie theater at West Oaks Mall in Ocoee Saturday night. Deputies said as many as 900 kids, described as being in middle or high school, attempted to rush the theater at once.

Occowee florida

“My anxiety hit the roof. I was like, ‘How do we get out?’” said moviegoer Jessica Weckerly.

Nearly 300 teenagers were able to get in before the security gates were closed. Police said a group of about 100 rushed into the theater and continued causing a disturbance.

Jessica Weckerly and her husband, Brian Weckerly, were on their first date in months for the Valentine’s Day showing of “50 Shades of Grey” when they heard hundreds of people stampeding into the building.

“It was like a herd of elephants coming up the corridor and races up the stairwell. Just bum-rushed the entire theater,” Jessica Weckerly said.

Witnesses said several fights broke.

“It’s almost seemed like they wanted to arrest some authority, like, we’re taking over,” said Brian Weckerly.

Ocoee police and Winter Garden police responded to the scene. Cellphone video recorded by a witness captured the chaos.

“At that point, since we’re dealing with 800 to 900 juveniles, they called for assistance from surrounding agencies,” said Lt. Paul Hopkins, of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. “We all formed together and were successfully able to get all these kids out of the mall area.”

Once police got the situation under control inside the mall, someone fired a gunshot into the air outside.

Another person was robbed in the parking lot and officers recovered a stolen car with drugs inside. “Just a bunch of stupid kids. Even came up to us and messed with us,” said Jessica Waverly. People posted videos on social media. “Kids show up with guns, shooting guns in the air, robbing people, stolen cars, drugs. That’s a big concern to us,” Hopkins said. (read more)

Occowee florida 2

Another report HERE:

[…] A whole bunch of kids came in the store and just started stealing stuff,” witness Taylor Davis said. “They (were) just taking everything out of the store, and then the kids (were) just trying to fight the owner, and everybody was just trying to fight.”

“Our main concern is this: These are middle and high school kids going to a public movie theater, some armed with guns, some firing guns, some fighting in the parking lot, disturbing everyone else there. Not only that, but putting them in danger with the the violence they’re creating,” Orange County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Paul Hopkins said.  (read more with video HERE)

Reverse the races and imagine what the media would be reporting if 800 to 900 white students were going wild, carrying weapons through the streets, robbing stores, assaulting and robbing black people, and shooting at random black people.  This would be on the CNN 24/7 News Feed right now….

….Instead….. {{{crickets}}}

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, media bias, Mob and Rob, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

225 Responses to Massive Mob Causes Mayhem At Florida Mall – 800 to 900 Teens Crash Movie Theater, Stores, and Begin Looting…

1. Sharon says:

Lawlessness….anarchy…. then the citizenry demands law and order….and tyranny is the solution….

Aw, say it isn’t so, Paul. 😦

Ya think???? It’s nice to know that this is their “main concern”……..

2. I went to to American Sniper last night and the theater was crawling at about 4 in the afternoon. I felt like it was not normal. We went to the movie and left after it was over. I did not want to hang out or stroll through the mall just for the reasons in your post.

• I made a few comments about my kids staying close and keep an eye on what was going on. They were not really paying attention to what was going on but I was on guard. It is terrible that you cannot go anywhere without wondering if someone is going to act like an idiot.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

That is not only terrible but more importantly dangerous.

We are living in perilous times,
        Protect you and yours first.

You are ahead of the game, at least for now, just being aware enough to know that you need to keep the young uns close and keep your head on a swivel.

Stay safe.

3. lastConservinIllinois? says:

Democrat voters,
    Like it or not – admit it or not – this is what you voted for.

Own it.

• My vote is to cull the herd. Troublemakers have to be dealt with harshly. If you are not productive, you are of no use. It is so hard unfair for the good people to be responsible for themselves and others and for the loses to just take and abuse the system that the good people build. Eliminate the trash.

I remember one of my college professors saying that the death penalty did not deter criminals. I will never forget that. However, I do not remember Bundy or Gary reoffending. I think it works when applied correctly.

I would bet that almost every kid that was involved last night had some sort of criminal record or should have one. I would also bet that by the time they are truly adults, a good portion will reach an early violent death or be imprisoned for one violent offense after another.

I would not tolerate my children acting like that, and they know it. Most of the parents do not have a clue where their kids are, and they should be held responsible for the child’s actions.

Letting these animals (that is what they are) run loose is truly a crime. They are like a disease. If it is not treated, it will spread. How is this not being addressed? The parents need to be held just as responsible for allowing their little monsters roam free to infect society.

Well, I am tired of ranting about this, and it makes me feel terrible. I see my kids, and I think that I will never let them just roam around. They have structured lives and have no time to just cause trouble. I put them before myself. The most important thing for me to do is to raise them correctly and make sure they have a good set of values and learn to treat others with respect. That is it!

I wonder how many of the parents of the goofballs were even home last night or knew where their kids were? How many of them were themselves causing trouble themselves? Maybe some of the kids were just being followers, but I bet most were just doing what comes naturally.

• Dreamer I have re-read your post a couple times and cannot find anything I disagree with EXCEPT:
        Your use of the word “goofball”.

You’re going too easy on them,
        Especially the parents.

Other than that bit of minutiae, I’m with you 100%

• Rurik says:

Death penalty would be more effective if carried out at the scene, or shortly thereafter. Cull by shooting those who resist leaving the wounded to bleed out unattended; then try and speedily hang the offenders taken prisoner. After a couple occasions, people will get the idea times have changed and begin to settle down.

• lorac says:

I think what your professor meant is that it doesn’t deter people from becoming a murderer. Once they’ve killed someone, if they have a life sentence and no parole, or are on death row 20 years before being executed, they don’t have the opportunity to reoffend.

I also think what people mean sometimes when they say it doesn’t work, is that it costs more to have someone executed, because they get multiple appeals over many decades. Much cheaper to house them for life, no parole.

• No, he actually meant that it does not deter people from committing crimes. He had statistics to prove it.

This was a sociology class. I did not agree with all he said, so I mentioned that if the crime was punished immediately and in public if you know in fact the criminal was guilty, it would deter them. He showed me that the death penalty did not deter criminals from commiting crimes, and I told him that is because the death penalty is not used as often as it should be and there is too much involved in actually having it carried out. I also said that the lawyers tend to plea the deal down and in most crimes, the punishment is not even close to the crime after the lawyers get finished. It was a long drawn out debate, and I think he hated me after that. But, from what it looks like, the way the courts dole out punishment, the criminals are far from afraid to be incarcerated let alone receive the death penalty.

I do know that there are a bunch of criminals in the city where we live. We live in a suburb. They kill each other daily and do not care who knows it. Thugs are walking every street and the good people are too scared or too poor to be able to do anything about it. It is very sad that the thugs run rampant through the city.

• dginga says:

You are correct. If the death penalty was carried out immediately and publicly, it would make people think twice about committing capital crimes. The problem is that even criminals on death row can be there for 20 years, submitting appeal after appeal, and then, in the rare cases that someone IS put to death, it is done at midnight, behind prison walls, practically in secret. Anyone who knows anything about behavioral psychology knows that in order for punishment to be a deterrent it has to be swift and it has to be commensurate with the crime. By the time most death row criminals are actually put to death, which is rare to begin with, people have completely forgotten about the original crime.

• auscitizenmom says:

Problem is they don’t keep them behind bars.

4. VegasGuy says:

I guess that “Black Mobs Matter”…….

5. Ghost of Gene DebsII says:

“Obviously all media ignoring the racial aspect of the thugs gone wild.”
    You mean the racial aspect that you’re desperately grabbing hold of like a klepto with butter fingers? I read both of the reports and watched the video, and I see no evidence that this was a “massive black mob” or as you implied, that they were targeting white people.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

Did you look at any of the pictures, Einstein?

“There is none so blind as those who will not see”

Liberal sheep

• Ghost of Gene DebsII says:

Yes I did. I see some black people, but the pictures are too grainy and too few to make sweeping assumption about the racial makeup of every single one of the kids involved, let alone their motives.

I’m a socialist, not a liberal. If you’re going to insult me, you should at least know what my politics are. It gives you more to work with.

• sundance says:

FYI all socialists are liberal.

Communism, socialism, totalitarianism, all just varying degrees of liberalism.

• Ghost of Gene DebsII says:

I suggest you read up on your political philosophy/history, Sundance. No one with any actual sense of what those words mean believes that.

• doodahdaze says:

And now for your next trick…Jump backwards through a flaming Hula Hoop in to a Sewer Pile. Win a free Moon Pie from the DNC.

• Kitty Smith says:

Actually, the poster is correct. A true liberal is about as opposite of communist as you can get.

I love Rush, but when he first started his radio show in 1988, he referred to the Left in this country as “liberals”. The term stuck and became very widely used, misused and confused. Rush was incorrect about that term and is aware of the error, I believe. In more recent years he has often referred to the Left as the “Left.”

I hope to see it fall completely out of usage in reference to the Left because it is historically incorrect.

• nyetneetot says:

It wasn’t Rush that coined the term or mislabeled them, the progressives took it for themselves decades before. So in splitting hairs, historically (pre late 1910’s) you’re correct.

• Kitty Smith says:

Yes, I know that, and stated so in another post to SD that was rejected from or was lost in moderation. Classic liberalism is just about 180 degrees different from communism, which is a political philosophy. Totalitarianism is the governmental manifestation of communism. Socialism is a form of communism. One might call it communism light. Under socialism, some individual rights are retained and the ruling class can be held to answer (in theory).

I know Rush didn’t coin the term ‘liberal’ and I didn’t say he did. I said he put it into widely spread usage (unwittingly, I believe), and he did.

In the U.S., leftists cum liberals cum progressives will always be leftists and I have and never will refer to them as anything but leftists. They abhor the term. 🙂

• ptssrgent says:

The term “liberal” was hijacked by the left long, long before Rush Limbaugh appeared on the scene, most likely during the 1920’s and 1930’s. The left knew it conveyed dangerous concepts antithetical to their totalitarian mindset. The word was originally coined by Adam Smith and 18th century philosophers who proposed freedom from the tyranny of monarchs and the concept of mercantilism by means of free trade and free markets.

• Kitty Smith says:

You are correct.

My comment about Rush is simply the point that he mistakenly took up usage of it because that’s what the Left was calling itself when Rush started in the late 80s. Because his show was and is so popular, and the Left despises him so and has always banged on about him with teeth bared, the term fell into even broader usage in the popular lexicon of those who didn’t know Rush was using the term ‘liberal’ incorrectly (which was just fine with the Left). I haven’t heard him use the term ‘liberal’ in quite some time and I recall him talking about the error a few years ago, stating that he’d been corrected by numerous people about it. I only hear him use ‘Left’ now when I’m able to listen to his show.

• taqiyyologist says:

The taqiyya is strong with you, Ghost.

A steadfast refusal to ever, when in debate, accept definitions of words, because no matter the definition offered by the opposition, you have a different, authoritative one.

ABC. Always be Contrarian. Then you win, somehow.

• sundance says:

Sorry Ghost, but I’ve forgotten more about historical political history than you will ever engage to know.

At the Treehouse we define politics on a freedom continuum.

To your immediate right is Hillary Clinton, to your left is Elizabeth Warren, to her left is Louis Farrakahan and Bill Ayers, to his left is… well, you get the picture.

• True Colors says:

Hammer —–> nail

• Rurik says:

And anarchy invariably leads to totalitarianism as the strongest band together to seize total control over all the others. Which is why so many Leftoid wannabes stir up anarchy in their rebellion. It is more fun in the making, and will lead to total control soon after.

• Leftoid… yeah, I likes it… somehow catches essence of the retard factor and combines a liberal dose of hemorrhoids and android-like behavior. Works for me. Thanks.

• Chip Bennett says:

There are two different types of anarchy: the government-of-one anarchy, in which the One is subject to a transcendent moral code, and chaotic anarchy. The former is right-wing; the latter is left-wing.

• rashomon says:

Good job, SD. Also remind your readers that democracy is simply ONE vote more than 50%. Thus, our founders defined a Constitutional Republic.

One learns much about the constituency when making phone calls to encourage people to vote. Some don’t understand what a privilege they have been given.

• Kitty Smith says:

We are indeed founded as a constitutional republic, but we use a democratic form of government in terms of our electoral and legislative structure. It is really only the electoral college that precludes our government from being 100% democratic. Well, that and the ability for the senate to change a few of its majority rules,

Take a look at how most city councils, county boards of supervisors, most states’ legislative branches and committee voting rules are structured. They’re most all 50% +1 to carry a motion or bill, and that’s why almost all governmental bodies have an odd number of seats and that’s why the pols fight over redistricting.

• Kitty Smith says:

“On the furthest left side, the liberal side, you find Totalitarianism (complete governmental control over the individual freedom) at the end. On the opposite right end you find total “Anarchy” (complete absence of governmental control over individual freedom).

Totalitarianism => Communism => Marxism => Socialism => are all on the left side, the liberal side, of the freedom continuum. That makes you a liberal standing next to Bernie Sanders.”

This is incorrect. I explained this (common) error earlier, but that post seems to have been sent to the trash bin. I hope that accuracy is your most important objective in posting on this subject.

The definitions and expanded explanations of the terms you cite are widely available.

True liberalism is the opposite of communism. Communism manifests itself through totalitarian government. Without government enforcement, it’s a moot term. Socialism is close to communism, but some individual rights and privacy are retained and the ruling class can be held to answer, in theory. The market is considered “free”, but is very heavily regulated and taxed with some industries owned outright by the government. Liberalism embraces a free market, free exchange of ideas, limited government with no interference in individual rights. It is more akin to conservative libertarianism than any other political term we can clearly understand.

Liberalism was considered a good thing in this country until the term was hijacked by the Left which didn’t want to be known as the Left because of the term’s deservedly dark connotation and in order to hide what they were up to. But they have been outed as leftists, so now they call themselves “progressives” because the Left’s agenda is no better than it ever was so they still want cover. Most people are too uneducated to know what the Progressive Party was all about or what its platform entailed when Theodore Roosevelt made it up out of thin air for his own electoral benefit back in 1912. But it was a free political identity laying around so the Left snatched it up when “liberal” lost favor.

Rush picked up usage of the term ‘liberal’ in as innocent an error as we see here and it became so widely misused as a result that its origin and true meaning are now altogether misunderstood. I don’t think he uses the term anymore and currently refers to liberals/progressives as leftist, which is what they’ve always been and will be.

I hope you will post this. It should be of no offense to anyone.

• Chip Bennett says:

It’s not “incorrect”, per se. Rather, the definitions of the terms “liberal” and “conservative” have largely been transposed over the past century. To avoid that confusion, I use progressive in place of liberal.

• Kitty Smith says:

By using the term “progressive” to embody the Left, they are once again allowed to hide. “Progressive” was originally snapped up by American communists objecting to the anti-communist, anti-Stalin posture of the U.S. just after WWII. The Nation magazine was instrumental in establishing this going back to the 1920s when the magazine completely changed its ideological course from classical liberalism to the pro-communist, pro-Stalinist beliefs of the heir to the magazine. They sporadically refer to themselves as “populists”, also.

But the term “progressive” sounds good to the average, dumbed-down American who knows almost no history at all and cannot even articulate WHEN WWII was, who was president, who started it, why it started, nothing, zip, zilch, nada. Perhaps they fear missing the next episode of Dancing with the Stars rather than take 15 minutes a day to learn something. They probably think “progressive” relates to advances in technology…”.er sumthin’ like that.” At any rate, progressives and liberals are the same beast using ever-changing monikers to camouflage their true identity, which is and has always been stalwart representatives and promoters of the end point on the left side of the political spectrum.

Personally, I refuse to allow them cover or the further muddling of the terminology pot, which is their secondary objective in changing their moniker, by referring to them as anything but the Left. The fact that the Left has been rather successful in pulling the wool over peoples’ eyes through this sleight of hand is not a rational reason to excuse or go along with it, IMO.

• Rachelle says:

Add to that Fascism and Nazism. The Nazis were The National SOCIALIST German WORKERS Party. They were spiritual kin to Communists and Socialists.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

You’re a socialist?
          Well now there’s a surprise.
          Never would’ve guessed that !

Making excuses for gate-hopping, no paying, fight starting, thieving, firing guns into the air, idiots such as these:

Are you certain youre a socialist?
          You sound like a Marxist to me.

You may want to read up on the difference and enlighten yourself as to what it is you’re actually endorsing.

Makes no difference to me either way, I already know what/who you are:
          You’re a criminal sympathizer, and if somehow I ever identify you on the street I will own you.

• Ghost of Gene DebsII says:

I haven’t made a single excuse for them, actually. The only thing I did was dispute the article’s wild assumptions. As for being a socialist, yes, I’m very certain. All Marxists are socialists, but not all socialists are Marxists. Personally, I think Marxism’s an invaluable analytical tool, but I have my share of disagreements with it.

Is there anything more intimidating than empty Internet threats? Instead of blustering and calling me names, let’s try to have a decent conversation.

• taqiyyologist says:

Decent conversation.

Wow, how decent of you! That’s a very decent thing to do, as a form of decent debate.

That word you keep using… I don’t think it means what you think it means.

• No thanks, as I am growing older and my days growing fewer and my patience growing shorter.

We know, because history has proven time and time again, that socialism is a failed experiment.
              Yet you want to defend it, and live it.

Have at it!
              Enjoy your futile endeavors, and all the time and finance and time you could be spending with family you are about to waste in the limited time you have here on this earth.

But if I find out that any of my loved ones have been damaged by any of your socialist, or Marxist, efforts, you will be hunted.

• jello333 says:

I used to think socialism was the best form a society could take. I no longer believe that. Of course it’s true that EVERY society has some socialism in the mix, including the US, and that’s fine IMO. But pure socialism? No, it’s unfair. Of course I feel the same way about pure, unrestricted capitalism, but we never have and never will have THAT in this country either.

No, while I think there are a lot of improvements we could make here, we could do a lot worse than the system we currently have.

• Lou says:

socialism refers more generally to the means of production.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, that’s why I compared socialism with capitalism (rather than with “democracy” etc). I really think a purely socialist society/economy OR a purely capitalist society/economy is impossible.

• Chip Bennett says:

Of course, our country was not founded on such, either. The founders set forth the justification for government all the way back in 1776:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed…

• Rurik says:

Nyah. You don’t really want a decent conversation. You want a one-way monologue. Possibly a self-criticism session with you as inquisitor and us as the self-criticisers.

• doodahdaze says:

Do you think the reason Socialism has failed 100% of the time is because you were not in charge of it?

• Ghost of Gene DebsII says:

I don’t pretend to any special wisdom or intelligence. A specific type of socialism-bureaucratic, authoritarian Socialism-from-Above-failed, and it failed spectacularly. We shouldn’t try it again. The kind of socialism I believe in, on the other hand, has rarely been given a chance to succeed without being crushed.

• doodahdaze says:

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Rum.
              Another Marxist genius strikes again.
              Bwahahahaaaa!

• taqiyyologist says:

Well, every time they try it (they — yeah, I said it but –) every time you people try it (you people — yeah, I said it –)… they only become more efficient at killing their populations!

Socialists in Germany killed 10 or 12 million actual people in Nazi/Grand Mufti times, and then Stalin killed twice as many of his own people in half the time, and then Mao killed twice as many as Stalin in even HALF THE TIME.

AND YOU WANT TO TRY AGAIN!?

• Rachelle says:

The Mayflower Pilgrims started out with a voluntary socialist society and had to give it up or starve to death. They chose to eat and live and abandoned the socialist approach.

• Coast says:

“has rarely been given a chance to succeed without being crushed”
              Crap…millions of people have been murdered…there is a reason to “crush” that type of system.

• Kitty Smith says:

What, specifically, aspects of socialism do you want to see implemented and who crushed the previous inchoate efforts? What do you want it to replace in the U.S.?

• nimrodman says:

Ghost said: “… pictures are too grainy and too few to make sweeping assumption about the racial makeup of every single one of the kids …”

Ah, yes – the inevitable straw man argument of the weak-minded.
          “Not ALL muslims are terrorists”
          “Not ALL of them were black”
          “Can’t tell about EVERY SINGLE one”

Yes, perhaps not. Perhaps it’s just the 90 percent ruining the reputation of all the rest.

• jello333 says:

I have a feeling that Debs (who IMO actually was trying to make the world a better place) and you would have VERY little in common. That was then, this is now.

• PatriotUSA says:

No need to insult you any worse than you already have by being a ‘socialist’. Congrats on that. You want to lecture us and the admins here on politics, social history? You have all the rope you need to hang yourself with. The ground you claim to stand on is stinking sand.

• J says:

(let alone their motives.)

What does that mean?

• sundance says:

It must have been the pesky Amish again.

Except it wasn’t….. well, at least it wasn’t according to the actual people that were there, the actual pictures that were taken, and the actual people who were arrested. Alas….

• Ghost of Gene DebsII says:

By all means, let’s see the evidence that shows they were all black and that they were intentionally going after whites/non-blacks.

• doodahdaze says:

Why do we need evidence?

• Ghost of Gene DebsII says:

Because claims without evidence are as good as worthless, and claims about roaming mobs of lawless black “thugs” stand exposed for the race-baiting nonsense they are.

• doodahdaze says:

Please don’t stop. Keep digging at all cost.

• doodahdaze says:

Do you think it is fair to charge such high prices in malls while paying the workers such low pay?

• We need evidence before judgement, says the liberal troll. You mean like the non evidence claims against zimmerman and wilson and duke lacross team? Please.

• TKim says:

Ghost of Eugene? The media can, and does, choose to omit race from certain news stories. And there are sites that do make that information known. And there are moral and upright citizens who would commit an act of violence only to protect their lives or that of their families.

Unfortunately, the truly scary scenario does not involve people who legally carry weapons and try to circumscribe their lives to avoid high crime areas, or certain venues, or a certain age of crowd.

It involves the most base and violent, the truly hate filled and disturbed, who are desperate to be on one side or the other of a race war. To disseminate these stories gives the parents of these youth gone wild a chance to correct that behavior which not only protects the innocent, but protects the ones doing the mob acts from vigilantes.

We have hate groups in this nation as deadly as ISIS. The last thing we need is for them to get the idea that they are being lead to settle civil unrest on their own terms, or take justice into their own hands when a grand jury delivers a delusion they disagree with.

Insisting that mob violence be dealt with is not race baiting. Especially since not tamping down this nonsense and doling out consequences may cost some of these teens their lives.

I sure don’t want a race war. But delve a bit into the Internet and you see well armed and raging groups both black and white practically salivating for one. I am not sure you appreciate what anarchy can look like, and how many people are preparing– and hoping– for just that. Better to insist that teens are not allowed to go on these rampages through malls and stores than to look the other way until disturbed individuals see them as a shooting gallery.

As Whoopi Goldberg said once, “Folks call everything racism because they don’t know. But real racists don’t play.” And among racists, the klan and the
              Black panthers ARE the JV. What goes on in the deep recesses of hate groups is intel that is too much to comprehend.

So by insisting that calling 900 black youths flash mobbing “race baiting” shows you may be a tad naive. And a tad indifferent to the teens who behave this way. It’s like watching 900 teenagers playing Russian Roulette. Adults usually try to dissuade youth from “behaving stupidly.” Even if they do not look like our own kids.

• perfect beast says:

Enter the search phrase “Confessions of a liberal defender” That will shed some light on the aspect of black reasoning abilities and a mentality that would be almost humorous if not for the criminal intent.

• jello333 says:

“claims about roaming mobs of lawless black ‘thugs’ stand exposed for the race-baiting nonsense they are.”

Wait! Are you talking about this one incident, or in general? Not that I agree with you even if the former, but if you’re talking about the latter, in general… wow! Have you been paying NO attention to what’s going on in this country over the past few years?

• taqiyyologist says:

Flash Robbery™

Flash Beating™

Knock-out “Game”™, Murder Being The Win.

Polar Bear Hunting™

(No idea at all, jello.)

These trends are bigger than Cabbage Patch Kids™ were in the 80s.

Bigger than Hacky-sack™ circles and skateboarders in your city or mall in the 90s….

Only involving you dying, because you’re not black.

• PatriotUSA says:

Great, you brought your own shiny shovel with you. But wait, Michael Brown was ‘gentle giant’ and Ferguson got what it deserved from FTP, BLM etc.

• PatriotUSA says:

Do you suffer from white guilt or something? Maybe you should go lie in the street or on tracks after you give all you own to the BGI or something similar. The race baiting nonsense is peddled by this regime you seem to hold at such high esteem.

• doodahdaze says:

Please do not back down in the face of critical thinking. Do not go away. Keep upur argument going. I want to hear it.

• taqiyyologist says:

I vote with doodah.

Don’t ban this one just yet, SD!

• TheLastDemocrat says:

I agree – Eugene, stay around. Let’s play this out as far as you can. I have a library of books outlining the social and intellectual history of socialism/marxism/communism/progressivism/totalitarianian I have gathered totally under my own guidance in order to understand: How did these people take over the democratic party, and how have they figured out how to make this topic a taboo?

I know these woods pretty well, having been active in politics for 5 decades. The logical games will not play well on this website, and this is why I love this conservative website.

• pspsst says:

LOL @ pesky Amish
        I’ll never buy furniture from those skinny buggers again! They build furniture in their nice shops so I would have never guessed

• jello333 says:

Should we explain again the makeup and history of the various violent tribes of Norway?

• wanthetruth says:

Can you deny it was a massive mob? Who organized them? These teenagers didn’t meet up after school and casually decide to go terrorize some people. Do you see any groups of hundreds of friends strolling down the sidewalk?

• oldiadguy says:

“Who organized them?”

That is the question for which we should be seeking the answer.

There is a lot more to these “flash mobs” than is being reported.

Take Care

• auscitizenmom says:

Unfortunately, the ones who should be looking into who organizes these flash mobs, are probably being given directions from higher up the chain, who is also setting these organizers up.

• visage13 says:

On the local news they showed a Facebook page organizing it. I didn’t pay close attention or I could find the page. I stopped going to that mall years ago because of the stories of how unsafe it is.

• Coast says:

I watched the video…they were all black. In fact, even if I had my eyes closed I could still tell who was involved. Very sad.

• Kitty Smith says:

History repeats itself. Maybe you’re not a U.S. citizen, so you may be unaware that, with the exception of a few very young, very naïve indoctrinated white leftists who are either bored or want attention, these mobs are always all black and they always target non-blacks (not just whites – all other races).

We know this for several reasons. The first being the video. The second being the media. SD is right. Do not believe for ONE second that this wouldn’t be getting 24/7 media coverage, especially TV news, if these kids were any race EXCEPT black. The third reason is that there is no history of members of any other race or ethnicity mobbing up in these numbers to pillage, harass and intimidate people of any color or ethnicity just for the hell of it. Yes, other races and ethnicities protest this and that, and college crowds may break a few windows in the dean’s office, but they have a specific cause and the behaviors and damage aren’t even remotely close to being in the same league as what blacks do. This was not a protest anyway. It was a mob violence, intimidation and wilding in the streets like savages for its own sake. It has become a form of black-only entertainment. Law enforcement is scared of political repercussions so they downplay it as much as possible. They don’t want to be invaded and shaken down by Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and their gang of thug race hustlers promoted by the United States Attorney general, Eric “My people” Holder. Google it if you don’t understand the quoted middle name.

That’s just the way it is. If being a faithful socialist blinds you to truth, I am not a bit surprised.

6. Liz Demure says:

blacks and malls – never a good mix- this will end up another dead mall where white people use to shop. This is just more snap carp terrorism- we are paying for these welfare mob s to terrorize malls, business and people.If a teen is busted in a flashmob- and on welfare this should mean instant cut off including the obama phones.

• Now that sounds like a great idea. Threaten to take the cash away. If only they would actually do it.

• Kitty Smith says:

They seem to hate America. They pepper their irrational complaints and threats about how oppressed they are and their ancestors were slaves, blah, blah, blah. Whites are the man, America sucks, death to all whites, America is oppressive.

I’d like for them to put up or shut up. Prove they hate America by turning in their EBT cards, obamaphones, decline sec. 8 housing, pay their own utilities. Show some spine? No? You mean the violence and complaints are just hyperbole to get even more freebies and shakedowns?

7. wanthetruth says:

Holding back and making these things some innocuous and random “happening” endangers everyone going about their daily business. Not telling of all the issues across the country MSM is leaving people unaware, undefended, and not alert to the possibilities. It’s evil!

We were taught to depend on news unbiased and fairly presented. Now the rules changed and news isn’t presented at all. So many people are completely unaware of that fact!

8. doodahdaze says:

The only thing to do is follow the letter of the law.

9. doodahdaze says:

Not to worry. GOP Genius Mitch McConnell is on the case.

10. michellc says:

I just saw a clip of this, nothing more than a short clip without video that said hundreds of kids stormed a theater and some were robbing people in the parking lot and firing guns in the air.

Went to look for it online, wondering, although pretty sure by the avoidance of mentioning race, if these were some new black youth flash mobs.

One of these days these youth are going to flash mob the wrong place and they’re going to get more than they bargain for.

• lastConservinIllinois? says:

I keep hoping ……

• TKim says:

Yes they will. Eventually they will attack a family with a concealed carry Dad who will put himself between the thugs and his wife and kids and be forced to shoot to save them. At that very instant, the narrative will roar to life about how a white man shot a wee black youth down like a dog. (And planted weapons, gang tattoos, Facebook images of violence and thug tweets on the poor lad).

• michellc says:

The way I see it, it will only stop when large numbers of citizens do what the police and governments across the country fail to do.
        Back in the old days when the sheriffs were crooked or scared it usually took the citizens to stand up enforce law and order.
        Eventually imo enough citizens are going to get tired of being scared to go shopping or to a movie and will do something to stop it. I will admit part of my opinion lies in the fact I do a lot of hoping and wishing.

• doodahdaze says:

101 Dobermans. Set loose among them. Ahhhhh!

• So in other words, the Martin/Brown playbook all over again.

• jello333 says:

And it’s also sad that this is gonna cause problems for the black kids who do NOT engage in garbage like this. Like the girl being interviewed, from the way she describes it sounds like she doesn’t approve of it. But even SHE is being caught up in this, thanks to her idiotic friends/neighbors. As I’ve said many times before, the only possibility of things changing is if many, many, MANY decent black people STAND UP and speak out.

• jello333 says:

I should add: One of the main things they need to speak out about is that YES, they are not only okay with a real crackdown on violence by young blacks… but they DEMAND such a crackdown. Yeah, pretty much exactly the opposite of what we see now, where many people, incl. the vast majority of blacks, cry RACISM whenever a crackdown is suggested.

If the majority of blacks themselves were to call for it, then maybe law enforcement, the justice system, maybe even the media would change their tune. And once things were cleaned up to some reasonable degree, THEN maybe things would improve for the country in general, and blacks in particular.

• Kitty Smith says:

The parents of these kids are just as bad as the kids. That’s where the kids learn the attitude and the behavior. The only time any of them speak out is when their own ox is being gored or they smell a ghetto lottery payday. If it’s their kid who gets shot, the next question that dictates their response is what is the race of the shooter. If black, it’s “We need to come together and do something about our youth. We need more money for education, daycare and after-school programs.” If the shooter is white, then it’s “No justice, no peace” and here come the troop leaders with their demands, rabble-rousing, looting and lawsuits against everyone possible – “We jus’ want an arress.”

Respectable black people work and don’t live in those neighborhoods and have no more interest in reforming this sick and sizable aspect of black culture than anybody else does.

Non-blacks should organize, get CCW, start a huge defense fund, and defend themselves lawfully when needed. The only thing these savages understand is brute force and seeing their homey’s blood running into the gutter. It sounds harsh, but it’s the only thing they relate to. Reason, kindness and compassion are signs of weakness to their primitive minds, just as it is with ISIS and all the other murdering savage groups out there.

11. doodahdaze says:

I vote to exchange them for poor Venzuelan’s. Let them flash mob the mall with nothing in it due to socialism run amok.

12. gena says:

One more reason not to visit Florida, although I know it is happening everywhere. I wonder what their numbers on vacationers has been since Zimmerman trial?

• mcfyre2012 says:

Florida is still a great place to visit…just stay away from obvious black areas because that where the majority of crimes occur (any MLK Blvd for instance). The Zimmerman trial had no effect on tourism.

• allhail2 says:

It’s off the hook. New high records, people and money, being set all the time. Malls aren’t per se tourist destinations anyway. I’m in the middle of it. $$$$$$$$$ flying all over the place.

13. nimrodman says:

Ah, yes, the inevitable whitewashing press statement that:
    “Witnesses said several fights broke.” – [broke out?]

Translation: Black race rioters jumped some innocent whites and beat hell out of them.

• taqiyyologist says:

“fights broke out”

That’s called the Passive Voice. Insidious.

9 million Jews died in the Holocaust. Passive.

German citizens, in thrall to a charismatic leader and his philosophy, murdered 9 million Jews, an act which was later to be called The Holocaust.

They’ve been doing this for a LONG time. Fights broke out. Violence claimed lives. Shots were fired. SUVs jumped barriers. It’s all the same lies.

• taqiyyologist says:

People started fighting. People acted violently and took other people’s lives. Persons fired shots. Persons driving SUVs messed up and jumped them over barriers.

The press is all cowards.

• jello333 says:

On a lighter note, my wife has a bad habit of that. At least once a week I’ll hear a crash and she’ll be like “Oh it fell!” Not “I dropped it!”… but “It fell!” 😉

• nimrodman says:

Taqi said:
        “People started fighting is the Active Voice. More honest, still not very informative.”

Correct. More informative yet (and in active voice) would be:

“Race rioters attacked and beat innocent theater-goers and mall patrons.”

• dginga says:

Theodore Dalrymple, M.D., a British psychiatrist who has done extensive work in prisons, said something he found remarkable when listening to criminals describe their crimes is that they pretty much ALWAYS say things like, “The gun went off,” “The car hit the guy,” “The knife went into his stomach (30 TIMES),” “A fight broke out,” “His face got smashed (with my fists).” He said it’s as though these people, mostly male, had absolutely nothing to do with the crimes they committed. What is strange is the criminals really do believe they had nothing to do with shoving a knife into someone else 30 times!

14. mooney1el says:

This same lawlessness happened at a move theater near where I live back in December 2013 (http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-12-26/story/movie-theater-brawl-latest-mob-frenzy-go-viral-jacksonville). The press reaction was similar to what we are seeing in this case…complete denial of the racial element. I don’t remember what the movie playing in 2013 was, but I’d almost bet the showing of Selma” has something to do with the latest mob rush.

15. PatrickSMcNally says:

I did find one report which gave the number 200 instead of 800-900. I won’t get hung up on numbers at this stage until more is verified. It looks bad either way even if the number 200 is eventually confirmed.

• Les says:

“There was a chaotic scene at an Ocoee movie theater, after deputies said hundreds of teens stormed the building, trying to get in for free…

Investigators said up to 900 middle and high school students tried storming the theater.

Deputies said about 200 students were able to get inside the building before the security gates were closed.”

They maybe don’t get enough free stuff?

16. taqiyyologist says:

We have our very own ISIS.

Thanks, Progressives.

17. taqiyyologist says:

Progressives. This is your baby!

18. Les says:

Cracks me up when people pretend to be diehard socialists but still live in the US. I think they do it to make themselves seem more interesting. A real socialist would move to be part of the HiveMind.

A beret covers a multitude of sins?

I saw some pics, too. They were in black and white. The cops were the white part.

19. chick20112011 says:

Amazing with all those cell phones, I have yet to see any posts of the videos. Just a few “pics”.

20. doodahdaze says:

The best part is the media coverage. They think if they do not report they were black that no one will know. Good Grief. Pathetic. and desperate.

21. kafir says:

Oops, there’s that passive voice. “100 million murders” would be more correct

22. kafir says:

My whole comment on socialism above didn’t get approved, or that reply would make sense.

Yes, we have no evidence that this was a “black” flash mob. I think the photos and video were photoshopped. So unless you have DNA evidence for every member of that random group of people that just started looting, stop your race baiting!

23. For all the white people who voted for Obama, You created this. I can’t wait until it is people in the media and their kids that are affected then and only then might they start telling it like it is.

24. Ron says:

And whites are INSANELY allowing themselves to become a minority in America. The democrat party literally promotes it. Kafir- You are INSANE. There is tons of evidence. Whites don’t do this!

25. Attorney says:

I truly hate to say this, but this kind of insanity in Florida is the reason we moved our family to Texas. You should have seen what we experienced in Florida. The racial stuff is stark-raving mad.

26. jobeth says:

Exactly why I now got a CC permit. Nowhere is safe now. I WILL protect me and mine! Don’t want to need to…but…. Can’t even go to the movies…When are these thugs going to be arrested and put away! Between this kind of stuff and terrorist sleeper cells…what choice does anyone have anymore.

27. JudgedThemByTheirCharacter says:

I can’t even type what really happened there, it would get censored, lets just put it this way there were hundreds of white adults(with their young children) who FLED the theater when this all went down, who will probably never come back(millions in lost business over time); and many were met with a variety of culturally vibrant phrases coming from the ‘YOUTHS’ who were ‘visiting’ from Pine Hills. Delightful comments such as ‘GTFO all you crackas’, or we will rape yuuze biatches’ was just one of the wonderful sentiments expressed by these fine youngsters.

• dginga says:

Were you there? How frightening it must have been to have HUNDREDS of thugs swarming a dark, enclosed place like a movie theatre! I know how intimidating it can be to go to a mall and see 25 or 30 “youths” just hanging out in the middle of the concourse. That almost destroyed a mall in Milwaukee when I lived there. The kids came on the bus in large groups and just “hung out,” sometimes playing loud rap music in the middle of the mall. The cops said there was nothing they could do unless the kids actually robbed, raped, mugged, attacked, etc. Then they hung out in the parking lot too, making people afraid to go to their cars. Finally they started swarming the movie theatre at the back of the mall at night. Again, it was in the tens of kids, maybe as many as a hundred, but 800??? I stopped going to that mall entirely, and so did most of the other actual shoppers. I think the mall management ended up hiring LOTS of security guards who rousted the loiterers, which messed with their fun, so they gave up on that game.

28. Pingback: Hundreds Of Teens Storm Florida Movie Theater In Valentine’s Night Revolt » Gossips

29. wanthetruth says:

What really kills me is, “Kids show up with guns, shooting guns in the air, robbing people, stolen cars, drugs…..”. This from Paul Hopkins, LEO, then the result — 2 arrested. What???

30. SWH says:

I don’t agree with what the kids did and they should be punished but all the racial slurs are one of the reason this kind of stuff happens most people judge us based on the color of our skin and the actions of a few idiots good and bad come in all races

• 2+2 says:

an out of control mob of 200-900 isn’t “a few.” It’s premeditated assault, and the ones making threats of rape should be arrested for voicing it.

• Les says:

You mean the term “cracker” right?

I have been called such names, never robbed or mobbed or stolen. Decent people don’t do stuff like that. PERIOD. If you aren’t a decent person, you do stuff like that. Many people of color are decent and wouldn’t commit a crime no matter what word they heard.

I strongly disagree with your excuse-making. Justifying criminal behavior is the root cause of more crime. If the community (parents, in this case) didn’t encourage or excuse away the behavior, it wouldn’t happen. I bet most of the parents of these kids had no idea where their child was (middle schooler, remember) at 11 PM at night. Why weren’t they at home? Because someone called them a name? Bulls**t.

• nimrodman says:

No, SWH – don’t delude yourself. We ARE judging based on BEHAVIOR. In this case, it’s the mayhem, anarchy, and racial attacks committed at this mall.

You flatter yourself if thinking blacks are being unfairly judged based on skin color. It’s a facile conceit and simply not true.

• 7delta says:

but all the racial slurs are one of the reason this kind of stuff happens.

I understand what you’re saying, SWH, but no, racial slurs didn’t cause a bunch of kids to stampede through a mall. There aren’t enough slurs in the history of the world that gives anyone an excuse to behave badly. Such behavior only reinforces the negative stereotype you say caused it. Note the crackers didn’t riot. The Asians didn’t loot. The East Indians didn’t burn down a city.

There is a problem in the black community and with the far leftists who have created and nurture the problems. They, the progressive Democratic left, are using blacks and have for a long time. They need you and other blacks to believe that everything is all about race. They need you to be poor, uneducated and angry. They need you to believe you cannot succeed without them to take care of you, so be sure you vote for them. They’ll be back around next election cycle to remind you that without them you would be nothing. What’s it gotten you or those kids skating on the edge of destruction?

Promises of free stuff and blaming someone else is not the real stuff of life. You already have the real stuff…inside. You don’t need them, but when people like me try to tell you that you’re intelligent, able and perfectly capable of choosing to live a life of accomplishment, I’m called a racist. I’m accused of not wanting to help poor people. I just want poor people to go without health care or food or…fill in the blank.

Don’t listen to people who promise to give you a fish, then ridicule anyone who wants to teach you to fish. You spread the wealth by everyone being free to fish in their river of choice.

The problems you mentioned happen when an identifiable group consistently exhibits bad behavior. They make everyone in the wider group look bad, whether they are black, white, railroad workers, glass blowers or tree cutters. You can expect negative responses and to be defined by that behavior. If you don’t like being lumped in with the ones who act badly, then they’re your target. Demand they get their act together and stop making you look bad. They are your problem. Not the people who, despite their frustrations with all the deceit, would go out of their way to teach you to fish, if you want to learn.

It has nothing to do with race. All people have to choose to be good students, hard workers, independent, honest neighbors, stable married parents, law abiding, happy and successful, defined by whatever your pursuit of happiness looks like. And sometimes, the pursuit is what makes us happy, not just arriving at the destination. We were designed that way. On our journey, we can learn valuable lessons from our failures. Human nature never changes, but we can as individuals.

You choose, whether you realize it or not. We all do. No one can do it for you, but there are people who greatly fear the day you realize the people who want to teach you to fish aren’t your enemy. It’s coming and they know it. How do they know? Because you aren’t stupid. Why do you think they’re so intent on enticing and rewarding illegal aliens?

Obama is the endgame. The big play. They’re depending on the black community to help push their team over the goal line. They just need you to believe it’s all about race for a little while longer. What happens to you…or anyone else…after that is not their concern. The fundamentally transformed America will no longer need you or rampaging kids or rioters. Game over. Bad behavior will no longer be tolerated.

Your choice, SWH. Choose wisely.

• 7delta says:

Sorry. I messed up the formatting. Well, crud.

• pspsst says:

This! I can bold. The whole in its entirety was best though. 🙂

I glance at faces of the Arab Coptic Christians, workers at my favorite Lebanese eateries (Christian) and acquaintances of different cultures, and they are HIp2BSquare, awesome people. Their color is invisible because the light of Providence radiates from them. I wish these kids would get themselves unbundled from the package they are strait jacketed into. It’s up to them. No parent the likes of what we’ve seen for TM and MB are going to be any good.

• 7delta says:

Their color is invisible because the light of Providence radiates from them.

YES! A person’s principles stand out, not the color of their skin.

All cultures recognize Natural Law, in one way or another, then filter it through their understanding of creation’s or nature’s relationship to man. From man’s beginning that common understanding of right and wrong has been how people structured their culture and government. Marriage and family predates government. “Governments are instituted among men.” Government was first created by like-minded people to protect their rights and to keep them safe, so families could concentrate mainly on raising and educating the next generation to ensure the people continued. Religion is man’s understanding of creation, God and Natural Law. Even in secular governments, religion is always the basis of core law. Sharia type laws and oppressive governments have been plentiful throughout man’s history, even the norm, but they are the anomalies of natural order. Those are man’s failings, not Natural Law’s.

When people go off on any mention of religion and demand it be removed, they fail to realize that their natural right to object and/or to not be religious is Natural Law realized in this country’s philosophy of government. It’s what affords them that right. They’re cutting off their nose to spite their face. When they remove Christian Biblical beliefs, they will remove the basis for their freedom to dissent. Religion can only be misused by devious people to create tyranny when the people don’t understand Natural Law and the personal responsibilities necessary to maintaining their freedom and the balance between them and government. Conquest may not erase their understanding, like the Norman Conquest in England, but to ensure its continuance, oppressive governments will always use force to erase those people, like Russia, China, etc., and to keep people subdued through fear.

What we’re watching today has nothing to do with race or with civil rights. It has everything to do with doing right. The other things, like race and civil rights, fix themselves when people willingly choose to live within Natural Law, which is embedded into God’s Creation, whether we recognize it or not. It just is. You don’t even have to be Christian or religious to recognize the importance of observing Natural Law, but you do have to understand it. If you don’t and think government is the sole sovereign and the source of all your ‘rights’, you will have no rights, only indulgences from a self-serving psychopathic structure that will never be anything but force and fire in its own protection. You will serve it as your master.

When we understand where our rights come from, that they precede and supercede government, how they are guarded, and the rightful function of government, the purpose of destroying marriage and family in the black community, and now in wider society, and the dependency it creates, becomes clear. Government fills that void. You will serve it as your master. It’s also why socialism and democracies always fail and end in tyranny. Man fails. God’s Law does not.

May God bless and protect your Coptic friends, pspsst, and all people suffering under the despotism of man’s perversion of Nature’s Laws.

• auscitizenmom says:

“Such behavior only reinforces the negative stereotype.” BINGO

• lorac says:

Wow, so well said!

…If you don’t like being lumped in with the ones who act badly, then they’re your target. Demand they get their act together and stop making you look bad. They are your problem.

• maggiemoowho says:

Parents who don’t feel the lives of their children matter, caused this. Any parent who allows their child to use race as an excuse for anything, is irresponsible and disgusting.

31. ouroborosredux says:

So the police trapped hundreds of young black teens in a mall theater.. So how many were rounded up and arrested? Or, were they just turned loose and told to go someplace else?

32. Mudbug says:

IOW, white folks gonna raise up?

33. Bobalou says:

Another example of obama change. Making excuses and coverup by media of what is actually happening in America. Obama the mistake that keeps on destroying America.
    Just part of the dopey change caused by having an idiot in the White House

34. Maybe (Isis) Muslims teaching their kids to practice MAYHEM in the USA…trouble, disturbance, confusion, riot, anarchy, violence, insanity, madness;chaos, disorder, havoc, bedlam, pandemonium, tumult, uproar, turmoil, commotion…TESTING out Emergency Service Centers ….How many Law enforcement agencies got involved????

35. Chip Bennett says:

This week’s reminder of why I never enter a movie theater or mall unarmed.

• czarowniczy says:

Just a few weeks back a major mall in a New Orleans bedroom community had an incident where a thug cam in, found his target, and pumped a few rounds into him. The shooter escaped in the ensuing panic – one can just wonder what the results would have been had it been a ‘vandal flash mob’ wantonly shooting up the shopping center of suburbans who actually work for a living.
      Juicy piece or irony was that the local media talking head reported live from in front of the store the shooting occurred with the store’s ‘no guns allowed inside’ poster clearly displayed over her shoulder.

• I will have to say I felt uneasy Saturday night when we went to the movie. I have not been to a movie in over 20 years. We have a home theater, so it never crosses my mind. My kids wanted to do something different, so I brought them, but wow, I surprised at what I saw.

As I mentioned before, I texted my wife and told her about the number of goofball just hanging around and how uneasy I felt about it. Then, I read about this story, and I had an instant connection to it. When we were walking out of the theater, I was telling my kids about how I would not tolerate them acting like the idiots we were seeing and how I wold instantly put my foot right in their assets if I ever saw then doing something like that.

When I tell my kids that, they play it off because they know that they would never act like the characters we were watching. They know I am just trying to make 100% sure that I am putting a lot of effort into raising them to be productive and responsible citizens. They also know that if they are out of my sight, I can’t protect them, so they stay within my visual all times.
      My son is going on 13 years old and I tell him to stop and look and wait for me when we are even close to a street. I have spent lots of time and effort raising my kids and I will be damped if I am going to just allow them to get hurt or to cause trouble if there is something I can do to prevent it.

Man, this post has really hit home with me. I am wound up because of it. I feel so bad for the kids who have no real parental figure, but sometimes these kids need to take responsibility for their actions. Basic human instincts allows us to determine right from wrong.

Robbing, stealing, fighting, rape, murder—not normal daily activities. If these kids do not know right from wrong, why don’t they just admit what they did when they get caught. They know damn well what is right and wrong, and they are conditioned to lie cheat and steal on a daily basis by the people who are supposed to love and protect them.

36. czarowniczy says:

Thank you ‘social media’ and your geek acolytes who enable you to almost instantly assemble these vandal flash mobs that loot, assault and burn. As they’ve become a fixture of new age culture we can’t have the MSM calling them what they are so we will just create artisan terms that plaster over their criminal intent.
    Thee things have been getting bigger and bigger over the last year or two – who knows how many have occurred prior to the CTH reporting them as they don’t seem to make the national news – and I’m betting that many are ‘Alinskyish’ constructs meant to create a sense of uneasiness in the Blue-eyed Devil mainstream culture.. There’s also the chance that some are formed by crooks looking to cover their looting actions and by bored thugs looking for free stuff and fun but I see them as the perfect tool for use by units of the BGI.

37. K says:

Where is Sharpton’s outrage and Jesse Jackson.? Oh, I forgot it has to be whites killing blacks for causing problems before it is import to these 2 jerkoffs.

38. jfhdsiu says:

Blacks being blacks. That is what the black race has reduced itself to. Non-blacks, have been conditioned to understand that when any number of blacks get together they are going to do the “black” thing. Plunder, steal, destroy, engage in violence, steal, plunder and destroy. Then they will destroy, plunder and steal after which they will steal, destroy and plunder……..It is what the black race has become by their own actions…

• VegasGuy says:

Recipe for advancing the status of the underpriviledged “race”….Congregate into an uncontrollable mob, create chaos & fear, loot where possible, & assault non-blacks at will.

If LE appears, scatter like roaches. (luv to watch ’em run when LE closes in..absolutely hysterical animations)

If not, repeat for effect…..Continue until “profiled” & when confronted claim “racism” & that you dindonuffin….That always endears you to the BGI.

Don’t follow civil law…..follow the saggy pants butt crack in front of you….it is easy to see. Just go where it goes. Keep your eye on the crack….

Oh, & do yell out lots of rhyming Ebonics slogans..That sure do scare the “crackers”…

What a society we have become……

39. Sonny says:

No wonder the world sees them as animals. the older mature blacks are probably just as embarrassed.

40. Ka says:

Sick of this thug crap! I’ve finally realized that blacks and whites are never going to get along. It’s not in the blacks genetic make up for the majority of them to be civilized . NOT going to happen. I’ve also decided I WANT ZERO TO DO W THEM.