Maryland, the most progressive and race-driven Marxist state within the union. Time and time again Maryland shows up as a hotbed of racial violence.

In this latest attack another school teacher was brutally beaten and left bloodied on the floor. The media claim a “racially insensitive” remark provoked the student to attack. In Maryland a “racially insensitive remark” could be the teacher saying “all lives matter”, that’s enough.

And don’t forget what the school district did last month….

maryland teacher

Prince George’s County – A student punched a Maryland teacher last week over a racially insensitive comment, witnesses say.

The incident was reported Jan. 29, following a “misinterpretation of a comment in a classroom” at Forestville High School, according to Prince George’s County Schools. Students and parents familiar with the situation say the teacher, who appears beaten and bloody in a photo obtained by News4, made a racially insensitive comment.

The Prince George’s County school system would not elaborate on the comment due to privacy reasons.

“If the comment was made that I was told was made, I can understand the pain and the anger in that student,” parent Cynthia Leslie said.

The teacher suffered minor injuries and the student is being disciplined.

School officials called the incident “isolated” (read more)

Gee, I wonder what could have stimulated this young chap to turn violent toward his white school teacher?  Hmm…. Let’s think…

louis-farrakhan

Last month –  A Maryland public school took students as young as 11 to hear a speech by Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan last month that included calling white people “crackers” and threatening to “tear this goddamn country up!”

According to EAG News, Farrakhan’s Nov. 22 speech was the keynote of an event at historically black Morgan State University that focused on fostering grievances with the theme “Re-Claim, Re-Pair, Re-Form, Re-Produce, – REPARATIONS NOW!”

Coming after months of national protests over the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., Farrakhan’s words were – as always – calculated to inflame audience, including about 40 students from Baltimore’s Booker T. Washington Middle School.

A school administrator told EAG News the program was aimed at reaching young people to “help develop them to become our future.” (read more)

louis-farrakhan1-1

Dr_Phil_teen_youtube_beating

This entry was posted in Agitprop, Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Education, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

110 Responses to It Only Took A Month – White Maryland School Teacher Beaten Bloody By Black Student – Media and Parents Say The Teacher Deserved It…

1. jackdempsey says:

The white man must learn how to fight.

• 2+2 says:

white race. Women are in danger too.

• ShepherdDawg says:

White women are ESPECIALLY in danger.

Is there any word on the gender of the white teacher who was attacked?

I would be VERY surprised if the teacher isn’t female.

They are systematically targetting our women in a form of racial warfare, reminiscent of what Muslims are doing in places like the UK and Sweden.

This needs to be stopped.

• Ziiggii says:

the picture shows a male?

• 2+2 says:

I hope it’s a male dressed like that. We were raised to respect our elders and authority figures. This is a military school. I assume the students have to wear uniforms. Why isn’t the teacher dressed more professionally? If the students have a dress code, so should the teachers. Dress for respect, it filters down. I’m not saying the victim is to blame at all. I think the student should be heavily disciplined and charges filed.

There is a public school in New Orleans, the New Orleans Military and Maritime Academy. All the students are in ROTC, and they all wear uniforms. All the instructors dress professionally, like they did in the “old days.” The majority of the students are underprivileged of all races, but there are middle and upper income also. They are all well-behaved, respectful, eager to learn, and appreciative of the educational opportunity afforded by this school. Most importantly, they take pride in their school and themselves, and it shows.

Governor Jindal wants to reduce the funding to this wonderful school and spend it on athletic programs in the minority school district in the city. Forget academic achievement, just keep throwing money at athletics, they can get athletic scholarships and go from being urban thugs to professional sports thugs.

• 2+2 says:

please take the time to look at things on that school link, including the letters to parents. I hope it gives you hope, knowing that a school like this exists in a place like NOLA, and it proves it can be done. IMO it should be used as a model for other public schools.

Cadet Creed
              I am a Junior ROTC cadet. I will always conduct myself to bring credit to my family, country, school, and the corps of cadets. I am loyal and patriotic. I am the future of the United States of America. I do not lie, cheat, or steal and will always be accountable for my actions and deeds. I will always practice good citizenship and patriotism. I will work hard to improve my mind and strengthen my body. I will seek the mantle of leadership and stand prepared to uphold the Constitution and the American way of life. May God grant me the strength to always live by this creed.

They say this every morning, right after the Pledge of Allegiance.

• Ziiggii says:

JMHO, I attended a private military college in the NE, historically compared to West Point and the Naval Academy, I had plenty of Professor’s that dressed like the man in the photo. Not all wore uniforms let alone coat and ties. FWIW

• 2+2 says:

Ziiggii. Understood. You went to a private military academy, and were taught to have respect for your elders authority regardless of what they wore. Times are different now. This is a public school in Maryland and the kids have no respect for anyone. That’s not going to change anytime soon, regardless of dress, as long as they are being led to their own destruction.

• Ziiggii says:

Times are different for sure… sad cause I was Class of 2000, how things change so quickly. Even for a public military high school, which is usually meant as a disciplinary school for trouble makers.

• 2+2 says:

I know. Threats of “straighten up or you’re going to military school” used to work, that was the “scared straight” of my time. Now even prison doesn’t scare them. That’s where they learn to become professionals at their trade.

• beth60497 says:

I have a friend who is a teacher in Corpus Christie texas in a public HS. He is the ROTC teacher and Shooting coach. (YES.. public HS). It is in a very poor “bad” neighborhood. His cadets have behavior and grade requirements. Many are the first in their family to graduate and many go on to great futures. One was featured in a national article. He attended tech school, got a welding certification and is making BIG money working on oil platforms.

• 2+2 says:

That’s so good to know Beth! ROTC builds character. Most of the high schools in NOLA used to have ROTC programs too. Some schools in neighboring parishes still do. NOMMA is a public school.

• lorac says:

I know the knock out people like to attack women, single men, older people… but in terms of these violent students attacking teachers, I’ve seen lots of them attacking men. That kid should be sent to an alternative school. These people are creating monsters by not stomping this out.

• RoyBaty says:

From what I see (in MD), young white women are attracted to these black punks, or at least they are falling prey to the never ending attempts of the black male to score a white B.

• 2+2 says:

In the 50’s and early 60’s, our parents blamed rock n roll for the culture change and eroding the morals of youth. I’m a baby boomer, so didn’t give that any credence, we wanted to change the world for the better. We had homegrown folk rock too, like Peter Paul and Mary, it wasn’t all Elvis, English Invasion bands and sex, drugs and rock n roll. But perhaps they were right. Gangsta rap and the nasty lyrics to even the pop songs today are what’s making the gang culture and promiscuity popular with our young people. The first step was PC, to make interracial dating acceptable, but it still wasn’t popular until rap songs evolved. That made it “cool.” What’s heartbreaking is that the girls aren’t attracted to the decent black young men, they go for the thugs and punks with gang connections who flash bling, benjamins and drugs, and eventually they fall prey to the gang culture. Disco died. I wish rap would do the same.

• Martin says:

Peter, Paul and Mary were commies, as was their buddy Pete Seger. I’d rather have the sex, drugs, and rock ‘n roll, than frickin’ communists, any day.

• tovex11 says:

The white man does know how to fight. The white man needs to learn to blank out PC culture and stop taking crap from low life’s.

2. auscitizenmom says:

They don’t want to repeat what the teacher said, because they know it was nothing, nothing at all, racially insensitive. Although, I might add they act like everything a white person says is.

3. Moishe Pipik says:

Let’s see:

Black people, and only Black people, get to determine what’s racially insensitive (e.g., saying “All Lives Matter”) and what isn’t (e.g., the use of racial epithets in rap music).
    Black people, after determining that something is racially insensitive are allowed to use violent force to suppress this speech, even in public institutions like Schools.

• James F says:

Black privilege.

• bullnuke says:

Just doin’ what the plantation owners approve of.

• lovemygirl says:

That pretty much sums it up with an interesting caveat I have seen. Even if the statement or word is not racial, yet in their ignorance they perceive it to be, then that also qualifies you for a beating. I read about a teacher who faced discipline for using the word niggardly appropriately and even after it was explained they still faced problems.

• nimrodman says:

Yep, “niggardly”, according to this article. The author cites 5 students and 1 teacher that he contacted.

FTA:
        “So what was this horrible “racist comment” that this teacher dared to utter?

Neither the DailyMail, Washington Post, nor local NBC affiliate seemed to be curious. they just accepted the rationale, and the entire tone of their articles was that the evil Cracker somehow deserved it.

One parent justified the beating saying:
        “If the comment was made that I was told was made, I can understand the pain and the anger in that student.”

Yet we aren’t told what it is. So I contacted 5 students online and one faculty member (who did not wish to be named), who told me that the teacher was reading a sentence that contained the following word: niggardly.

• doodahdaze says:

RE: black people…up theirs. The USA has black fatigue. Time for a crackdown.

4. cohibadad says:

Disciplined? What is this, Miami-Dade? I’m guessing he is out for 10 days.

5. Ziiggii says:

“…the student is being disciplined.”

SAY WHAAAAAAAAT? One would think that statement should read “the student was arrested!”. WTH?

• John Galt says:

that statement should read “the student was arrested!”

and charged with a hate crime.

• ShepherdDawg says:

QUOTE: “One would think that statement should read “the student was arrested!”. WTH?”

This is PG County. Practically a 3rd world country within the USA.

• lovemygirl says:

Arrested… Yes! This was a High School student and a brutal assault and they are going to use “school discipline” methods to resolve it? WTH is right.

• chemman says:

In most states the teacher has to file the charges. The school administration probably put pressure on the teacher play nice. I had a student threaten me on one occasion and the administration tried to laugh it off. Told me I should give them a second chance. I told them that my wife and children would own the district if anything happened to me since the district conduct would be gross negligence for not taking any action. Gross negligence in the state I taught in strips administrators and the school district of their limited immunity. Next day student was gone and had been removed from my class. If you don’t stand up for yourself the district and school certainly won’t.

• 2+2 says:

something similar happened to a friend of mine but more violent. She tried to break up a fight between two 4th grade boys. They both turned on her and beat s**t out of her, broke her arm and her jaw. The school and parents tried to make it her fault, saying she was trying to deliver corporal punishment to one of them so the other one jumped in to defend his “friend.”

They forgot that the school has monitoring cameras throughout the school, 24/7. School board got involved and fired her. She got a lawyer and sued the parents, the school and the Administration. They backed down and made all sorts of offers, but she wouldn’t accept anything less than the boys be expelled from school so it wouldn’t happen to another teacher there, retropay, medical expenses, legal expenses, and early retirement. She won.

6. Attorney says:

Disgusting.

7. Anton says:

Oh there’s Louis Farraqhan…Valerie Jarrets grandfather’s partner Rufus Cook, who married her cousin Ann Cook–is still Farraqhan’s Nation Of Islam’s Attorney of record..Rufus Cook–from a long line of white hating Communists

8. freepetta says:

So what is happening to these students? I think they should be beaten bloody.

9. Daniel says:

Best solution is white flight. They can’t prevent people from leaving and they should.

• 2+2 says:

white flight, tax base goes into the toilet, schools get worse than they are. See how they like that.

That’s what happened in NOLA starting in the late 50’s. Urban schools became progressively worse as they became majority black. I know y’all have seen it in other larger cities too, especially up north.

• Murse says:

White liberals have an answer for that. It is called forced community integration by applying disparate impact to those middle class white enclaves that have kept section 8 housing to a minimum or not at all.

• 2+2 says:

Murse, exactly! What’s happening in the parishes bordering NOLA the past few years as a result of Katrina, is the state goverment is providing vouchers to bus minority students outside Orleans Parish to the neighboring parishes. These parishes, schools, parents and students don’t want it, but they don’t have a choice about the thugs that are being forced on them. It’s 60’s integration all over again. The difference is that in the 60’s they weren’t thugs, they were just poor black kids who wanted a better education. They wanted to learn and respected authority figures. There was never a gang problem in the suburban community where I grew up until about 3 years ago when this latest busing started. Also since Katrina, for the first time EVER there is Section 8 housing in certain areas where it never existed before. Previously white middle class.

10. xschild says:

Teacher needs to sue kid, parents, school board and media. Everybody’s liability should cover that. Then watch their rates go up. Whoo! Learning moment for parents of rotten kids.

11. What is Phase 2?

–Col(R)Ken

• Col.(R) Ken says:

Okay, Now the picture is becoming clear.

• taqiyyologist says:

I don’t know if you read my comments on Hyperbolic Conservative Prophecies the other day, but you should. Because that’s all they are, as far as I can tell. I do them myself — but it’s not divination. It’s logic, and knowledge of history — and especially that of current events — applied to a timeline going forward.

The Satanists got better every iteration. Stalin killed twice as many as Hitler in half the time. Mao killed twice as many as Stalin in half the time.

This’ll be like phase 4 or so.

Unless Maranatha! If that, “Never Again” will finally apply.

If not, here we go again. SJWs for the “win”.

12. Indiemex says:

I doubt very much that the teacher made a racist comment. However, even if the teacher had used a blatantly racist epithet, my (brown/mixed race) son would be forbidden, by ME(!), to physically assault him. If he ever did behave in the manner of the Maine student, and it was excused or rationalized,by the school/community, he would no longer be attending that school.
    This makes me sick to my stomach.

• 2+2 says:

You’re a great parent. Good to know you would remove him for his own safety. Because if the school let him get away with it, then nobody is safe in that school, not even the students from each other.

13. Pingback: You can’t be disrespekkin, y’all |

14. Sha says:

The teacher needs to press charges against the student. I was always told words are just words as long as a person doesn’t put there hands on you walk away if you can.

• Sha says:

I also should have said if one of my children did that to that teacher or any teacher he wouldn’t have to worry about what they would do to him he would have to worry about what I did to him . The parents support that behavior because that child learned it from them .

• ctdar says:

The Teacher needs to press charges against the school and the towns board of education. Teachers are no longer safe in their place of employment.

• Sha says:

I agree, No one should have to work in fear. The teacher needs to go find another job in a better school to start with because that school isn’t doing anything to protect his life. I would be very angry if that were my dad or husband and believe me there would be quite a few WORDS for a lot of people after I was finished along with a good lawyer that I hired.

• 2+2 says:

hostile work environment. Employers are required to provide a safe environment. OSHA.

15. whuptdue says:

FWIW…This school’s “About” page reflects poorly if one was to base their decision on why to attend this school based on any history, student/class accomplishments, alumni achievements etc..

Also notable, on the right hand side of the school web site’s main page is a “Quick Links” section, with an icon for “Quick Links” forming a crucifix.

The content of this Quick Links box (in black) offers one unusual selection: “Arabic Class Blog”. A peculiar feature given the other listed items.

Begs the question…who exactly is this teacher accused of insulting in a ‘racist’ manner?

16. ck says:

Why is the student being disciplined then? I thought it was understooooood that the student was justified in being angrrrrrrrry and in paaaaain, Liberal mind makes no sense

17. lovelyd24 says:

Today on the radio I heard a reporterette say that a study of free countries had been made and that some countries such as Saudi Arabia were considered not very free, the United Staes ranked high on personal freedoms but the report did take into account America’s CIA use of torture and the policemen shooting unarmed black men.

I imagine now they will add to the list “White teachers saying (unmentionable) racially insensitive things”

If we survive this time will be remembered as the time of madness.

18. lovemygirl says:

I’ve run into people who believe the word “thug” is racist and it is screened for on some liberal sites. I’ll bet it was something like that but no matter, physical violence is never an acceptable response to a teacher’s words.

• taqiyyologist says:

To this crowd, laws regarding “fighting words” are expanded to include any sound at all, and their version of “stand your ground” means they can kill you if you roll up your windows and lock your doors at an intersection where they are circling your car and yelling at you.

Laws? What is this word? Words? What are they? In Chicago, in Philly, in NOLA, they’ll kill you for trying to read the writing that’s on the whole front of their shirt. Because although words are meant to be read, they don’t know that people might want to read words, and look at their shirt long enough to read whatever insipid gangsta crap is presented thereupon.

Because your rayciss butt was all staring and stuff. At stuff they wear to be looked at.

I’m with Derbyshire, at this point.

19. bob e says:

.. this is the kick off for black history month .. i can’t find any meds to make me stop puking ..

20. MM says:

Farrackan says “soon and very soon the law of retaliation may very well be applied”

Well he’s got that right only not quite the way he thinks.

21. Dear Black People Who Hate White People, FU and die…

22. kinthenorthwest says:

Lets see could it be that she caught the student doing something wrong and the student mouthed back. That is what is happening all over the nation in many high schools now a days and teachers are the ones blamed.

• Excellent point. The same school that came up with the “privacy” excuse, in order to not reveal what the teacher said, is likely to be hiding even more. And if they have a truly cunning liberal administrator, then that “hiding” of the actual words spoken could indeed be bait, to lead us away from some even more shocking part of the story.

23. lovemygirl says:

Something I missed the first time is many students surrounded the student as he beat the teacher WATCHING and I’m assuming cheering him on as well. I hope this school gets the bad national attention and revulsion they rightfully deserve.

24. thefirstab says:

Maybe I’m in one of the last bastions of common sense, even with all the media-induced blather about racism. Our county in Alabama does not tolerate this BS- case in point:
    Plenty of buck-wild young men, my son is one of the more temperate players on the Varsity football team ( get this – he looks Scandanavian, his nickname is Ghost).
    No offense meant, none taken.
    Black coach, majority black players – one of these guys mouthed off during practice and called another black player “n****r”, and Coach suspended him for several games.
    It works both ways here – as it should everywhere.
    Race is a discriptive term, has nothing to do with “content of character”, IMO.
    This school sending students to hear Farrakhan has lost their collective minds.

25. lorac says:

This is just ridiculous. There is a difference between emotion and action. Just because the student felt slighted does not give him the right to act violently. This should be emphasized and emphasized. It was when I was growing up. This is why blacks felt slighted so burned down Ferguson. If they keep giving them “understanding” in this way, the violence will only escalate. I don’t understand – these politicians, these school administrators – they’re undoubtedly all parents. Do they know nothing about shaping behavior???

26. lovemygirl says:

FYI – The video on White Girl Bleed A Lot has a bit more background…

27. joshua says:

reparations. The US should just purchase Africa and give it to the AA folks provided all of them migrate back to Africa. best reparations possible, solves the crime, drug, school, and cultural problems in the USA immediately…as well as clears out ghetto slums, and they get to show what they can do with an entire continent of their own.

28. AdukeLAXobserver says:

Far too many people of all races think someone saying something they don’t like entitles them to assault the person. Our society is devolving.

29. TexasRanger says:

This is Obama’s “Change we can believe in”, and we can expect more of the same in the future.

This is Our New America – compliments of Barack Hussein Obama, Eric Holder and The Democratic Party.

We are witnessing, and beginning to see a definitive change in America right now in only 6 years and there’s 2 more all out change years to go! This means more politically correct civil rights changes to come.

• 2+2 says:

look at the audience. I see NO blacks…and these people don’t look happy.
      Is it just me or does Barry look like he has aids or been on meth in his recent photo ops? He sure looks emaciated and seems to be getting more so.

30. SouthCentralPA says:

Utterly reprehensible, don’t get me wrong, but just FYI: the Farrakhan nonsense was a City of Baltimore school, and this happened in PG County (a suburb of DC). Demographics in the two localities are very similar, but different school systems. I wouldn’t want someone to be able to dismiss your overall point due to the factual error …

31. Be Ge says:

Heh…just wondering why things like this do not happen in Texas…Oh yeah, assaulting a public school teacher is de-jure (and de-facto from actual cases) as bad as attacking a cop…and the teacher may well be armed….
    Nah, that is for the bitter gun loving bible clingers. True progress does not need any of that barbarianism — tough laws, armed citizens, Jewish fairy-tales, huh?

32. jackdempsey says:

Slavery was a sin. America is being punished for it.
    They are still here.

33. TexasRanger says:

Don’t Mess With Texas….

Texas Teachers Are Already Allowed to Carry Gun’s…

Don’t Mess – Texas School Warns Guests Staff Is Armed – Teachers Packin’ Heat – Gun Debate

34. whodoneit says:

This student should have been immediately arrested and charged with assault – period. Legally it doesn’t matter one iota whether the teachers comment could have been taken as “racially insensitive” or not. (I hate that term – “racially insensitive”) Sticks and stones. The fact is that this thug assaulted an adult authority with absolutely no justifiable reason and should be held accountable his actions.

I believe the teacher should not only sue the student, but also the school district for failure to adequately protect a school staffer from criminal elements within the school. Find a good lawyer and go for it.

This constant enablement that is being granted to black youths to commit crimes against our society without fear of retribution is atrocious and should not be tolerated.

Somebody commented that the law abiding “taxpayers” should move the hell out of the states that are run by race bating liberal progressives and leave them with the herd they’ve created without the funds to support them. Sounds like a plan to me.

I did – left NY State five years ago and parked my butt in AZ.

• 2+2 says:

they have no respect for authority or respect for elders, which are one and the same. They respect money, power, and celebrity, and anyone who can provide those things.

35. daman12013 says:

I just loathe this crap. This is all part of the plan people. The fact that they can lie about something you said to them as a means to physically assault you and everyone just go “OMG I can understand why they did that” is complete and utter BULLSHITE!! Racially insensitve comment? REeally that is justification to attack a TEACHER. Man wth is going on in todays society this makes me sick….

36. This photo should go viral but not for the reason most people think, look aty it, the young student came to the aide of the injured teacher. Why does everyone see to want to see only the bad, not the good?