Saint Paul Minnesota is a hotbed of racially driven black mob violence, but the media work diligently to keep it hidden. Recently the frequency of the attacks has increased in severity and now even the local media are forced to discuss it.

However, the media avoid the racial motive inherent in all of the suspects being black and all of the victims are white.  The community is shocked, SHOCKED.  (make sure you click the links and watch the videos)

SAINT PAUL – A string of group [BLACK] attacks has taken place in downtown St. Paul in recent weeks.  Last Monday, a 23-year-old [WHITE]  man and his 56-year-old friend were brutally assaulted by six [BLACK] people in a skyway downtown near Cedar Street.

According to police, a restaurant near the new St. Paul Saints stadium was also rushed by a group of about nine [BLACK] people who started eating and drinking from the [WHITE] customers’ tables.

saint paul black brunch

5 EYEWITNESS NEWS obtained security video that showed a [BLACK] woman in the group suddenly throw a glass of water at another [WHITE] customer. Another [BLACK]man she was with grabbed a cell phone off the table, and then the entire group bolted out the door and down the street, police officials said.

Back in September, a St. Paul police sergeant emailed other officers informing them about a group of nearly 50 [BLACK] juveniles that attacked a [WHITE] juvenile female at the light rail platform near Fifth and Minnesota Street in St. Paul. In the email, the sergeant said the [WHITE] female was beaten unconscious and the fight spilled into a nearby hotel where the [BLACK] group then interrupted and assaulted a [WHITE] wedding party.

Some of the wedding party members told officers they would never visit St. Paul events again because of the incident, the email said.

The sergeant concluded his email by saying that these attacks by the group of assailants were “shocking” at their level of violence.  (read more)

WATCH VIDEO

After you watch the video above – here’s the historical references of the Saint Paul area as explained by Colin Flaherty, to include the media willful blindness:

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-White Intifada, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, CRS, Culture, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Mob and Rob, Notorious Liars, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

116 Responses to #BlackBrunch Violence – Downtown Saint Paul Minnesota Besieged By Black Mob Violence – Media Hides Story…

1. smiley says:

more from the (communist) NEW Black Panthers ?
    its their Separatist-Racial Agenda…Ferguson redux
    complete political/social/economic separation from non-Blacks.
    they fund the extremist activity, and are repeatedly treated “softly” by DOJ…they’re also pals w/ certain “foreign entities” who imperil us…us Whites, Jews, Americans.
    DOJ gives them a pass..surprise surprise.
    remember: Leader marched in Selma with the NEW Black Panthers in 2007, IIRC.

2. jsjavascript says:

St. Paul Police Arrest Skyway Assault Suspect, Say Downtown is Safe

3. francismuldoon says:

It is worse in Chicago. Nothing gets reported in the media because Rahm needs the Black vote because the ethnic White population fled the city years ago. The “wilding” mobs have made it difficult to go Downtown in the evenings, the malls, the Taste of Chicago is ruined by them, and its starting at the beaches. It is always Black on White. You can look on youtube things like “wilding Chicago” “gang fight Taste of Chicago” Black gangs Chicago Ridge Mall”…

And nothing is done. The police do little because they know nothing will come of it from a prosecution standpoint. If you want to see something really shocking, look up the Uniform Crime Reports at the FBI. If I recall…a few years ago there were over 35,000 Black on White rapes, and less than 10 White on Black rapes.

• jim says:

So far this year, 100% of the murders in Chicago have had Black attackers (91.3% Black, 8.7% Hispanic victims). 1,931 murder victims in Chicago since Rahm Emanuel became mayor. Source – http://heyjackass.com/
      At the current rate, if Emanuel is reelected, there will be more casualties in Chicago while he is mayor, than service members killed in Iraq.
      On a lighter note, there have been 4 “selfies” (the attacker shot themselves) in 2015.

4. angie says:

Wait until White people start carrying guns for their protection and shoot someone who attacks them. THAT will explode in the MSM.

• 1American1st says:

Ever notice that these black hoodlums run in packs like wild dogs? They’re too cowardly to go one-on-one, might get a beat down they’ll never forget.
      Have you noticed, too, that a lot of their victims are female? Only a pack or gang of low-class, garbage scum would attack a female, no matter what the color of her skin. How can men/women sink to such low depravity, such vicious, disgusting, hate-filled evil?

• georgiafl says:

Muslims – black and Middle Eastern love to target women, children and Christians because they are smaller, weaker and less violent.

• dginga says:

One of the other things I’ve noticed is that so many of the attackers are female! It’s like packs of feral dogs or wild animals, and the females are as bad as the males. What kind of a culture do they live in where this behavior is not only OK, but somehow desirable?

As far as the choice of victims, they appear to be equal opportunity feral dogs. Male, female, gay, straight – these people will attack anyone. I suspect the 26-year old guy who was beaten at 6 pm and his 56 year-old “friend” (who refuses to be identified or have his picture shown) are gay, which may add another element to the victim profile.

I have read Colin Flaherty’s book and agree that it is disgusting that even the police are complicit in covering up the racial component of these attacks. The media are just a bunch of PC goons, but I expect more from the cops. Perhaps they get pressure from the mayors of their communities to pretend that these obvious black-on-white attacks aren’t deliberate so white people won’t be afraid to walk the streets. White people already know they’re crazy to walk the streets or drive in the heavily black areas of any city, but the mayors don’t want us to be afraid to leave our houses. If we get to that point, we may just leave their cities, like white people have in so many cities like Detroit and Newark.

• Rurik says:

With apologies to Rudyard Kipling:

When you’re lying out wounded
          On St. Paul City’s plains
          And the women come out
          To cut up what remains
          Just take out your carry
          And blow out your brains.

• lou says:

whites need to stop shopping in the areas where the cops don’t stop the animals…don’t eat at the restaurants…don’t go to shows or movies…MONEY talks…..

• doodahdaze says:

Hyenas.

• ytz4mee says:

That’s exactly what they’re counting on, and agitating for. Then – on to Phase Two.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

What’s Phase 2?

• taqiyyologist says:

I thought this was Phase 2.

At the very least. Wasn’t Phase 1 in the mid-70s with the whole Chocolate City (Parliament agitprop song) thing and the whole “quit doing anything white people do, including learning, working, being honest, and naming your kids John, Susan, and Mary”?

I think they must be referring to Phase 3, that which comes after Phase 2, which includes all that we see today, documented by sites like this and authors like Flaherty with White Girl Bleed a Lot, and evidence of what I would normally assume to be Phase 2-type-stuff such as the murders of Christian and Newsom in Knoxville.

Just guessing here, Col, but I think this “phase” thing you’re rightly questioning from our esteemed commenters is like hyperbole, but a very realistic version of it, weighted with history and trends that go back to the earlier half of the century, and have repeated so many times that it’s kinda impossible to not believe there is going to be another “phase”, a diving board or ski jump into a whole ‘nother hell, of which this “phase” right here, today, these last few decades, will be eventually seen by historians (yet again) as obvious indicator that there would indeed be another “phase”.

I like that you’re repeating that question. What, indeed is Phase 2?

Is it like a Conservative Prophecy? Or just kind of like one, believed by many to be a likely outcome, based on what we know of the past, and of current trends?

• taqiyyologist says:

Hyperbolic Conservative Prophecy.

Or Hyperbolic Conservative Logically (usually) Extrapolated Prediction.

Libs have their versions of these. Hyperbolic Prog Fantasies involve the Lorax and cute dead Polar Bears and sometimes even unicorrns and feminized SJW ex-Capitalists, instead of the usual boring genocides of non-Statists by Statists that is long proven to actually happen sometime after we quite rightly predict that it is going to happen.

• snixy says:

no it won’t – a gang of blacks attacked a white tourist in the French Quarter and he was a conceal-carry – he shot one of them – every one in city afraid to say anything for being called a racist – but EVERY DAMN DAY – whites are beaten and not necessarily robbed in the French Quarter – the projects are just across the park from the Quarter where they scurry like rats after the event and disappear
      http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com/news/crime/11473736-148/self-defense-likely-in-esplanade-ave and an Irish cop tourist was shot the day before
      White locals haven’t been going to the Quarter since 2009 when the black on white attacks exploded. Musicians are refusing to play in the clubs there because they are targeted as they leave the clubs and instruments and tips are stolen

• Cyber says:

I was very nearly mugged there in 2001, my last time I’ve been there. I managed to outrun the three black dudes long enough to get inside a building with a guard at the desk who saw me on video and buzzed a door open for me in the nick of time. Then he called me a cab, and when the cab showed up I literally flew out the door and into the open cabs front door as the three guys, who were waiting for me outside, grabbed my foot as the cab took off, but we escaped. The cab driver (who was also black) told me those three were well known and they typically stab their victims in the gut after robbing and beating them, and that I was very very lucky.

• Lucille says:

Good grief! If they were “well-known” by everyone and weren’t arrested/charged/tried/convicted, we know why. Obama/Holder/Sharpton/lefty media condone by virtue of being silent. Stokley Carmichael, Malcolm X, Rap Brown, and many other leftists worked toward a civil war between blacks and whites so as to start the “revolution.” They are watching right now from the lower region and cheering it on. Hope and Change…yes, indeedy!

• Eskie Mom says:

Good Lord. We were there in 2001 (July, actually). And we were out, walking around in the French Quarter, but didn’t go inside any place because we had our 2 dogs with us. We felt perfectly safe. (Ignorance is bliss?)

I fell in love with Louisiana on that trip. And Mississippi, which began my quest into my ancestors.
          The only thing we actually worried about was a stray gator showing up while we were walking the dogs at night.

2001 seems like a lifetime ago. We didn’t know how good we had it.

• angie says:

2001 was the year we had our incident. My husband’s brother had just died and we spent the weekend in NOLA as a getaway.

• Eskie Mom says:

In hindsight, it’s amazing to have been so naive (we’d only had a computer not quite a year), but things have changed- much more rapidly since 2007 & then escalated in 2009. I dread the next 2 years. Things can get sooo much worse before 0bama is due to leave office.

• Dr. Bogus Pachysandra says:

Used to play a Country bar, The Bridge Tavern, in East Cleveland 30 years ago. Robberies of musicians had become so common that the bar owner had the cops there when we unloaded, and again at the end of the gig when we loaded back up. And the cops would escort us out of town!

• beth60497 says:

We’re having the same problem here in St Louis with musicians getting their equipment stolen out of their trailers. A lot of groups won’t come to play right now.

• angie says:

My husband and I had a guy pull a gun on us. We were walking to the Provincial Hotel and were about 40 feet from the entrance. He wanted our money. My husband told him that we had just spent it all on dinner which was true. I prayed silently. The guy then said, ” God bless you, man.” and walked away. The next week 2 people were killed at the old Ursuline Convent less than a block away from where the guy pulled a gun on us.

We still go to NOLA but don’t stay that far down in the Quarter.

IMO, the reason the MSM won’t or didn’t jump on the White guy shooting the Blacks is that, in Louisiana, they won’t get a lot of support. In the southern part of the state, you have Cajuns and in the northern part, you have the Klan. Not that Cajuns are prejudiced- just the opposite but they will tell the MSM and the BGI to mind their own effing business.

In states like Minnesota, you have a lot of bleeding hearts that will kowtow to the BGI.

• cajunkelly says:

In the North part of Louisiana you have the Klan? Maybe 50 years ago, but now you’d be hard pressed to find one member of “the Klan”.
          Yes, we’re very likely to tell nosey folks to mind their own business, and when challenged, we’ll meet it head on. As I said yesterday; Mary Landrieu thought she had a life long lock on her political position. Silly woman said regarding her voting record: if they don’t like it they can vote me out. Pried her lips from around that government teat, we did.

• angie says:

We live so far south in Louisiana that we’re almost in the Gulf. The reason I said the Klan is prevalent in the northern part of the state is because of things our son told us when he worked in that area. He was in oilfield sales and told us that either in the field or restaurants or stores, etc. men would come up to him and give him their ” business cards” which were invitations to Klan meetings. It disturbed him to the point that he left that job and moved back home for work. Our son took a large pay cut for a while but it was worth to him. He has never had that experience working sales territories in south Louisiana.

• cajunkelly says:

Angie, DH moved here with me 14 years ago, not knowing anyone but me and my family. He has worked in sales/distribution/logistics management ever since then. I just asked him if he has ever been handed a Klan “business card”. He looked at me like I’d lost my mind. He’s met more people, is friends with more people than me, and I’ve lived here all my life except for the few years I lived in FL.

• angie says:

Our son worked the NW quadrant from Shreveport east to Ruston and then not quite as far south as Alexandria and west to the LA/Tex border. Maybe, because he was in his early 20’s, they thought he would make a good recruit?

• cajunkelly says:

I’d venture to say, if you’re looking for a still-present contingent of the Klan you’d be more likely to find it in central LA, Olla, Pollock, etc.
            While enjoying a road trip last weekend to central LA, we passed a golf course (DH is a rabid golfer) he said:
            I remember years ago a national amateur event at that course where they wouldn’t let a young black amateur compete. He was flown in from CA and he didn’t compete. his name was Tiger Woods
            It’s always interesting that though DH never set foot in LA until he met me (while I was still living in FL) he knows many historical events that happened here while he was living in NY and FL.
            While I admit there were Klan members around when I was very young, I personally never saw any whites only, signs here in NE LA. I did see that now infamous “Sundown sign”, many, many times in the Olla, Pollock area, and yes, FTR, that’s very close to Jena.

Google “Sundown Signs” if you’re not familiar with the term.

• Eskie Mom says:

Kelly, there is Klan in Louisiana, though my impression is statewide & possibly extending into East Texas. I don’t recall the specific one I read about (they are not “all the same”), but (again) my impression was that it is more a “traditional” Klan vs one of the NS hybrids (not a “true” Klan). IIRC, this organization is Christian Identity. Don’t ask me what that means because I’ve haven’t looked into it enough to know what that means, exactly.

• beth60497 says:

I was just down in NOLA over new years. There are signs everywhere, especially down towards were the projects are, saying “Walk in Large Groups”.
        My bleeding heart friends that were with me were shocked when the property manager of the apartment we rented told us to be careful, especially of large groups of “n-word”s at night as we would be targeted.

• Sentient says:

I thought New Orleans had gotten better after Katrina with the trouble-makers moving to Houston and the French Quarter being left mostly to white bohemian types. Guess not.

• Survivor says:

I’m sure the waiters and bartenders and even busboys, especially the women are also targeted for their tips. Lots of musicians get paid in cash. To lose a night’s wages in one thing, but the instrument with which you make your living is another. Musical instruments are very personal and precious. .

• Lorra B. says:

You know that’s right Angie. Can you just imagine what would happen if a bunch of white folks pulled this same stunt? The backlash would be off the charts!!!

5. georgiafl says:

Is Minnesota a gun control State? CC would cure a lot of this cr4p.

• georgiafl says:

Another cure – Minnesota: stop voting for Democrat candidates. Anyone who votes for Democrats deserves a whooping.

• Lee says:

Not as long as the media and the politicians ban with the likes of Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Jesse Jackson – you would have just shot another unarmed black person. I think George Zimmerman, Former Police Officer Darren Wilson, The officers of the Cleveland Police Department…..found that out. Sort of like the words that came out of Trayvon Martin’s female friend (DeeDee or whatever her name is) – and I paraphrase- he should have just took the ass whipping. Our society, until we are willing to be honest and expect that people (of ALL races) take personal responsibility for their actions and obey the laws of the USA – we will continue to spiral downwards. You should be able to protect yourself without the fear of public assassination, loss of freedom, or financial ruin – but, the racist people running this country and the MEDIA will never consider that part of their agenda – they continue to spin the fairy tale….sad. That being said – I still choose not to become a victim. Stay safe!

• Mrs. Carifidy says:

Believe it or not, for such a socialist state, Minnesota has some of the best carry laws in the nation (exclusive of Constitutional Carry) and a very active carry organization, Gun Owners Civil Rights Association. Thanks to diligent and vigilant men and women, Minnesotans can carry almost everywhere. There have been a few notable defensive gun uses, but the media hides those stories, too.

• Rob Crawford says:

I’m pretty sure Minnesota is “shall issue”, thanks to the late Joel Rosenberg and others, but I know the Minneapolis police are headed by idiots who HATE the idea of citizens being able to defend themselves.

(The Minneapolis police likely abused Rosenberg into an early grave, harassing him and his family because of his support of self-defense rights.)

• Sentient says:

MN is relatively free when it comes to gun laws. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Minnesota “shall issue”. Gun show “loophole” exists. Rural people who vote democrat do so because of long ties to labor unions especially in Duluth and the Iron Range (mining). Gun control is pretty unpopular. Pro gun freedom rallies at the state Capitol are well attended.

6. moe ham head says:

brunch with the obozos

7. Daniel says:

People rely on the news to be truthful and accurate for a variety of reasons. When placing bets, they rely on the media to be truthful and honest. This is true in sports, politics (voting), and weather and more.

When the media intentionally distorts and hides the truth, they literally endanger the public. Failing to report on a disease being spread can lead to needless death. Failure to report on an industrial accident can result in needless death. Failure to report on hurricanes and tornado conditions and icy weather could all lead to serious problems for the public.

Failure to report accurately on crime unquestionably puts the public at risk as the public is largely in complete denial of many truths as they believe their ignorance of the facts will shield them from the harm which only “racists” deserve.

And we all know that failure to acknowledge a weather forecast means we will all enjoy sunny skies tomorrow. Right?

“We have replaced the rule of law with moral relativism.
    We have replaced truth with political correctness.”

• smiley says:

very well-put.

• kadar2012 says:

Is it not strange that a group that is protected specifically by the first amendment has no duty to tell the truth?

• ytz4mee says:

The news has been mass propaganda for decades now, and people who think otherwise are foolish.

And yes, it’s annoying that the mass media, which is funded and controlled by “the people” allegedly, is used to advance the Fabian/Progressive memes and predictive programming.

That’s why the internet is so threatening to them – people are now able, and do, go around the controlled media. Watch for increased calls to “control” the internet coming at a rapid clip in the next year.

• doodahdaze says:

The Romper Room Media really has become annoying. I pay no attention to it and can not bear to watch or read it.

• Daniel says:

Capitalist idealism says that suppliers must bow to the demand element in that the demand side knows what it wants and will push to get it.

But that’s not quite how it works. Steve Jobs amazed, awed and even infuriated the world when he stated that it is not for the consumer to know what they want but for companies like Apple to tell them what they want.

The results speak for themselves. This approach would not necessarily have worked 4+ decades ago but unquestionably works today. It required a devolution, an undevelopment of society, of intellectual discipline and of moral decay to prepare the public to accept this.

• Pam says:

I fully expect that our ability to talk to each other on the internet is going to be shut down.

• moogey says:

Pam, Yesterday, I attempted to access at least 10 different sites, multiple times over a span of six hours. I could not access the sites. Some of those sites were Breitbart, WeaselZippers, Gateway Pundit, Clash Daily, Town Hall & the Daily Caller. I could type in the URL, and it would deliver me to a blank white screen. During that same period of time, I had no problem accessing Politico, the New York Times, MSNBC, CNN etal.
          I took note.

People used to be concerned about the government taking their fingerprints. Now they happily provide their names, dates of birth, social security numbers, shopping habits, voting preferences, opinions, financial data, tax data, medical data, family status, pictures of their children, locations of their activities, & the locations of their phones & cars. The internet has become the hunting ground of the Government, and the American people are willing to believe in the technology. It won’t end well.

• Sharon says:

People rely on the news to be truthful and accurate,,,,

I haven’t for at least twenty years. I think those who still do find it a useful support for their own ignorance or their own agenda. My opinion.

• Survivor says:

I learned the media lies back around 1970. I was in law enforcement. The county was only 8 percent black but about 99 percent of the criminals were black. The local newspapers were totally pro black criminal and anti White victim. I was only 21 at the time.

• Roy says:

Excellent comment. We feel the media is complicit in each and every one of the black racist hate crimes.

I am curious – has one black ever been charged with a hate crime?

• Daniel @ 6:34 am – you should send that comment to your local newspaper as a letter to the editor. If you have a local example to start the letter with, all the better.
      Also, would you mind if other people “stole” your comment and used it as a letter to the editors of their newspapers?

8. 1American1st says:

My firearm is like my American Express card, I never leave home without it.

9. ytz4mee says:

I still don’t understand why Soros the dirtbag extraordinaire isn’t in gaol for his multiple crimes, and his bag of geld confiscated long ago.

10. rosalindj says:

I always appreciate Flaherty’s reportage. It’s a thankless task.

I would like to know how it came to be that his youtube video above is put up by one of those “zionist bankers are destroying the world” types.

11. czarowniczy says:

Working up shock that the media selectively is sort of a waste – “LOOK! That skunk still stinks!!!!” My interests is where’s the police? Tell me that at some COMPSTAT meeting at some police headquarters in St Paul some brass weren’t getting chewed by other brass and local pols over these attacks. Tell me that these pols aren’t grabbing the police brass by their throats and demanding that they do something without angering or otherwise causing ethnic distress to the rampaging hordes. Oh yeah, and not to make it so obvious to the media and the public that these guerrilla attacks are going on and the city’s officially taking remedial measures. Where are the police and city government? Where these thugs members of a ‘Christian’ Identity movement the police and pols would be all over the air foaming at the mouth about the unacceptable behavior of these racists.

• Les says:

“…a group of about nine [BLACK] people who started eating and drinking from the [WHITE] customers’ tables.” M..u..s..t… resist…urge…to…make…inappropriate and snarky comment… LOLOLOL

Yeah.

• Col.(R) Ken says:

Czar, you must have been in the room, when the owners, of these restaurants call the Chief, city council, or worthless mayor. Not only is this racial warfare, it’s economic warfare. Would you go back to this restaurant? H#ll no, would you have paid your bill? H#ll know.

• Les says:

You’re right. On one hand, I hate to punish restaurant owners for the behavior of hoodlums. But on the other hand, I need to be able to eat in peace. The restaurants in these areas need a way to ensure people can eat in their establishments safely and without being harrassed. If businesses have to hire security to protect customers or put someone at the door to seat paying customers, they can take that issue up with the homies.

• Survivor says:

The restaurants would be sued for racial discrimination by the thugs. The city,county and state government would fine them out of business for violation of civil rights.
          If you are White America you have no civil rights according to our federal government.
          Don’t blame Obama and Holder. it began in the 1950’s with school desegregation coupled with the blacks driving Whites out of our great cities.

Then the media blamed White flight for the deterioration of our great cities due to black crime.

• Eskie Mom says:

“This ain’t no group of teens upset at there not being enough midnight basketball available or that the teen unemployment rate’s so high, it’s the front line of the cultural re-engineering war that the POtuS and his merry band of 60s radicals are pushing/shoving – your choice. The use of what are obviously less principled and civilized youth to serve as skirmish troops is pure Alinsky/progressive revolutionary tactics. They are hoping for arrests to make the trials the same political theater/circus the various anti-war and social revolutionaries did to their 60s/70s trials. When are the revolutionary clergy going to get into the fray here?”

Exactly.

12. lorac says:

I really think that if these feral animal don’t get under control there will be a race war in America and we have non other than Obama and Holder to thank for it. What is that saying you reap what you sow!

13. Gail says:

Scripture fulfilled before our eyes.
    And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. Matt 24:12

14. Minneapolis / St. Paul has turned into Little Africa. Whole areas of Minneapolis are entirely Somalian now. It is actually much worse than Chicago, IMO.

Two years ago, a whole apartment building blew up in the entirely Somalian area of Minneapolis. The FD said it was a gas leak that caused it. Centerpointe Energy was on scene before the flames were even extinguished and said in no uncertain terms that there was not a gas leak, anywhere in the vicinity. Then the story was dropped. What blew up in that building? Bombs maybe?

Minnesota is a “shall issue” state and has had Conceal/Carry since the 90’s. The Police Chief is a female lesbian. Not that it matters, but it seems she was promoted because of her female lesbian status, not so much because she was the best person for the job. Crime has skyrocketed.

Areas of Minneapolis and St. Paul that used to be nice, have been infiltrated by gangs and Muslims with nothing but destruction on their minds. The Mall of America USED to be a safe place to go. It is in an inner ring “suburb” of Minneapolis. The City of Minneapolis made sure that Public Transportation went from the inner city out to the MOA, and there has been nothing but problems there ever since. There are shootings and assaults there all the time. So many, in fact, that it had its own show on cable — I don’t recall the name of it, but it was on the order of COPS, just at the MOA.

I don’t know if it was some sort of Urban Planning, but it completely ruined the Mall.

• cajunkelly says:

There is a really large mall near me. I do not go there, haven’t set foot in it since that city extended their public transportation to cover that mall.
      That same city wants to extend their public transportation into the town where I live. Thankfully our mayor says NO. That city is a hell hole of stabbings, robbery, rapes, murder on a daily/weekly basis. I do not go there and I’m thankful our mayor refuses to make it easier for them to come here.
      DH and I will be putting our hose up for sale this spring. We want to move even further out of town. Our house is paid for, so we’ll sell it outright (no personal financing thank you very much). We want more acreage as a “buffer” around the home we will buy.

We are headed, soon, for some very dark days. Time to gird our loins, folks.

• Pam says:

Excellent post and I agree. I only differ with one of your thoughts. I don’t think we are “headed, soon, for..” , but “we are already in..”

• smiley says:

and those same somalians are bussed to polling stations, to vote…in their native head-dresses, speaking their non-English, while acorn and the NBPs et al stand guard.

• Roy says:

A few years ago we drove to visit friends in St. Cloud. Since we were in Minnesota and had never visited the Mall of America we asked our friends to take us there. They refused, saying it was not worth the risk. That was quite a shock.

• Its a shame. When it first opened, I’d shop there quite a bit. We’d go catch dinner and a comedy show even. Once it got overrun by gang bangers and the shootings started happening, people who actually spend money stopped going there.

• Rurik says:

Mogadishu-On-Mississippi. I’m glad I got out.

15. cajunkelly says:

I went searching for an alternate news source for the video, as for some reason this one won’t play for me. I stumbled across a LOT of videos about Somali immigrant violence there. And following the daisy chain I stumbled across a few videos about Somali immigrants in Australia. Whewwww doggie! One woman tells it like it is regarding Somalis there getting “every thing for nothing” as soon as they arrive and “the first thing they leave when they arrive is how to get free things from our government.

16. cajunkelly says:

“Somali Pirates” in MN evidently have their own “knock out” games going on.

17. steffmckee says:

What is great about the news clip is that the TV station (KTSP) interviews a black man on the street and asks him if HE feels safe with the rash of assaults, completely papering over the fact that it is all black on white crime!

18. lovemygirl says:

Of course it is those “teens” again, probably unarmed too. Funny thing is every teen I’very known or raised managed to get through their teen years without attacking or robbing any innocent victim.

19. These marauding packs of angry black youth have been taught to behave like animals. If we want this to stop this, we need to go after and bring to justice those who are responsible for educating them in this manner. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, et al; take your pick. These liars and purveyors of violence and death need their butts thrown in prison for the rest of their destructive, usless lives.

All the taxpayer funds wasted, trillions of dollars, over the last 4 decades and things have never been worse in poor, black communities. Money isn’t the problem, it’s evil people who are not held to account. Hell, Al Sharpton could put behind bars today, the tax cheat that he is! These people are destroyers, the enemy of civilized America. We need to take them on!

20. TJ A dersen says:

What is bizzare and downright disgusting is that white minnesotans will continue to vote in liberals that only perpetuate the black race problem. Another example is New yorkers, who continue to vote in liberal communist politicians that hold hands with Sharpton.

21. doodahdaze says:

I am weary of anything and everything black. Not interested.

22. legtingle says:

This EXACT same thing happened to my husband and me. Hard to explain how ugly that was. The black men with gold grills shot me in the but with a nail, I squealed, my husband a pretty savvy guy turned and clocked this idiot in the mouth…his “grill” and teeth spewed on the road. Then the gang started to chase us and a wonderful young couple ran with us…I can’t quite remember what happened next. We got into a decent hotel which opened the locked doors and my husband picked up a butter knife from the, I guess, the breakfast setting. Never going back there. Animals.

23. Les says:

I keep my phone on my person around black people. It’s sad to say, but you can’t have nice things in a black neighborhood.

• Survivor says:

One thing women can do is carry a smallish purse with a grocery bag in it. When it gets dark or if there are blacks in the parking lot just put the purse in the grocery bag and they don’t realize you have a purse.

24. jackdempsey says:

Gresham’s Law: The bad always drives out the good.

25. Sonny says:

How in the hell does 12% of the population commit stuff like this. Years ago, there would have been the KKK marching. When will that start up again?

• The MAD Jewess says:

It wont ever start up because the ‘whites rights’ in USA are not pro white, they’re just anti Jew.

If a Pegida like group starts, then everyone will join.

• jackdempsey says:

A century ago, the KKK was about 10% of the adult white male population.
      They would not have allowed this to start up. The solution to this is that
      the white male needs to learn how to fight once more, like he could
      in the days when I was champion.