Trust me, the headline makes more sense than Josh Earnest who has also found a new category, “civilian government“.

Spare yourself a few moments by forwarding the video to @1:30 and watch/listen.

Notes: Why is the media avoiding the obvious?

The Italian government forced Major General Darryl Williams into quarantine, along with his entire staff, yesterday upon his return from Africa. In addition Spain and Germany stated they would force all U.S. military into quarantine on bases in their respective nations. No media has questioned the white House about this yet.

The U.S. Army responded to the Italian, German and Spanish quarantine threat by discussing an overall U.S. Army quarantine as it relates to returning service members.

It appears the entire construct of the Military Quarantine is simply to avoid sunlight on three ally nations who have given President Obama and the U.S. the back of their hand.

This entry was posted in Air Travel, CDC, Dem Hypocrisy, Ebola Outbreak, Infectious Disease, Military, Notorious Liars, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to White House: We Require Ebola Quarantine for The Military as We Require Uniform Haircuts…

1. sundance says:

• Shibbity Boo says:

Gotta give ’em credit – even if they have vastly different politics, viruses respect The Uniform.

• deqwik2 says:

Sundance, you have true civilians, military & civilian government workers. The civilian government workers fall under orders from the military The majority of them work under the command of the US Army.
      The true civilians are these doctors & nurses that are going on their own & those are the ones that Obama wants treated special. The civilian workers are being treated like the military.
      I can tell you that the White House doesn’t know what is going on at the pentagon. Josh Earnest doesn’t know enough to explain it correctly. Once again Obama shows how much he doesn’t know & proves he’s not on top of what is going on. I just hope for once, he’ll let the military handle their own.

• deqwik2 says:

Yesterday Josh Earnest didn’t know if there was a plan on how to deal with returning troops when ask by Ed Henry from Fox News. Notice this says carefully planned reintegration measures & ask for help getting the word out 20 days ago & yet Earnest didn’t know. This is an example of WH not paying attn to pentagon.

This is from Oct 8th Gen Rodriquez Pentagon Briefing
        “Now, this is very important, and I want you to help us to tell our families and the American public the health and safety of the team supporting this mission is our priority. Let me assure you, by providing pre-deployment training, adhering to strict medical protocols while deployed, and carrying out carefully planned reintegration measures based on risk and exposure, I am confident that we can ensure our service members’ safety and the safety of their families and the American people.”

• deqwik2 says:

The plan for the troops returning to Italy was to monitor but not quarantine them according to this article from US Army Africa Public Affairs. http://www.usaraf.army.mil/NEWS/NEWS_141020_eb4.html

2. sundance says:

3. Lou says:

I understand what he is saying, but quarantine should be standard protocol for anyone returning from West Africa, no matter if they are civilian or military.

• polk8dot says:

He’s basically saying ‘We’ll do what we want, starting with mandatory quarantine, but only to people who cannot sue us, and who have to do as we say’.
      Eliminates the risk of ever having your authority questioned and looking like a fool – although, in Barry’s case, I wonder why they even still bother?

4. auscitizenmom says:

I wonder if Josh Earnest bathes in lye and brushes his teeth in chlorox to wash off the sleeze and hypocracy of his day at the White Hut. How can he stand himself otherwise???

5. BigMamaTEA says:

{In Porky Pig’s voice} “Th-th-th-that’s all folks!”

6. BertDilbert says:

So if every other country is tougher on quarantine than the US, does that make Obama weak on public health?

7. waltherppk says:

There is a disparate impact with regards to military haircuts every two weeks for military in quarantine, so when civilians are mandatory quarantined they should not be deprived of a military haircut, but should have a military cut provided for them too just to be fair about it. Out of due consideration for fairness then a barber should be sent to Maine in a biohazard suit to shave the head of Kaci Hickox.

8. czarowniczy says:

Return to my yesterday post – this is political. Obama’s accepting and imposing a US quarantine on US troops is his way of deflecting the finger those three allies flung our way.
    Italy, Spain and Germany to Obama: “You’re fat and your ugly!!!” Obama to Italy, Spain and Germany: “Yeah, proper nutrition is important and I’ve developed some bad eating habits that have made me put on a few pounds that don’t show me at my best.”
    Italy, Spain and Germany to Obama: “And you stink too!!!!” Obama to Italy, Spain and Germany: “I’ve been working really hard lately and neglected my personal hygiene due to the long hours I’ve put in.”
    Wonder how he handled schoolyard bullies in Indonesia?

9. conservalicious says:

I’m not saying that Spain, Italy, and Germany didn’t impose this quarantine but I wish I had proof of it.

10. bullnuke says:

Thousands of military personnel vs. a few dozen healthcare workers. What about the 150 per day/4500 a month that fly into the US from these infected countries in West Africa. It blows me away that the media will not call out this administration. I did my time proudly but I have serious doubts that I would see having to go to fight Ebola as a lawful order.

11. bullnuke says:

And another thing. Where are the damn conservative leaders we elected. Have they lost their voice? Are they just hiding until after the election? Isn’t there anyone out there to speak for a growing, fed up population?

• Sharon says:

Those who were elected were and are not “conservative leaders” – they pretended to be conservative leaders in order to get the vote of those who wanted conservative leaders.

• Shibbity Boo says:

Of course there are – they’re called “domestic terrorists”

• polk8dot says:

I agree. Whatever label we put on them, or they put on themselves, they are not the other side’s, they are supposed to be ours. They claimed to be on our side whey they needed our votes. Now we need them. Now, right now, they are all we have. Unfortunately WE don’t seem to even register anywhere near their list of priorities.
      It makes me furious.
      It’s the same thing as their attitude towards Obama’s plans for EO Amnesty for Illegals, reportedly scheduled for right after the elections. I watched Rep. Goodblatt (R-Va) today talk about the specific leaks made to him by ‘this administration’s member’ confirming that at Barry’s behest they had ordered 34 MILLION of Green Card blanks, to be used over the next 4 years. Clearly the only logical conclusion is AMENSTY is coming.
      And what did he do? Did he swear to spend his every waking hour to make sure this is not allowed to happen? Did he pledge to stop Obama any way possible from committing such blatant abuse of power, executive overreach and yet another act of treason?
      Noooo, oh nooooo. No, he huffed and hummed, and made like he was soooooo unhappy, yet there was not a one constructive idea in his whole interview on how to stop Obama’s unconstitutional endeavors.
      And all I could think was – YOU are the one with power. YOU are the one with a stage from which to call for action. YOU are the one we depend on, and look to for implementing OUR wishes. And all YOU can do is come on TV to complain to us about how not nice Obama is? Seriously?!?
      Do your job! Shut up! Stop prancing around and getting publicity for yourself, and for once DO YOUR JOB! Do something meaningful! Make a difference! There is no greater purpose than to defend your country, from enemies foreign and domestic, or in Barry’s case, one and the same. Do your JOB!!

• Pam says:

It’s all just a puppet show performed to try and convince you that you matter to them. You don’t matter to them. You are a useful tool to help them further their idea of what their “job” is.

12. yankeeintx says:

“Are they just hiding until after the elections?” Yes, that is exactly what they are doing, but that doesn’t explain the last 6 years.

• ctdar says:

Possibly, but sometimes best to let the enemy kill off themselves by remaining silent. Obama and his cronies actions are now speaking for themselves and by not getting lost in other back & forth with republicans the dems treasonous policies are staying (for the most point) in the headlines leading right into the elections.

13. tenndon says:

These Libtards are so, so, so, so evil that I’d be banned from the site if I said what I’m feeling right now!!!

Just let me say that there’s gotta be the lowest level of the underworld for these “persons”, if they really are “persons” and not the demons that they appear to me to be ?

14. Shibbity Boo says:

Did They really give The USofA the back of their hands? Or did they just refuse to smile and take the back of Obola’s Hand – even after a bit of perfunctory hair pulling?

15. justfactsplz says:

The media is already pushing the narrative that Obama decided to quarantine our military, not Italy, Germany, and Spain. It was his idea. What an egomaniac among other things he is. It is the healthcare workers who treated the ebola patients that need quarantined too because they pose a greater risk. That little nurse just may come down with ebola and here he had her released.

16. yankeeintx says:

The health care workers volunteer to go and fight Ebola and to put themselves in harms way. Our military signed up to fight against all enemies foreign and domestic and put themselves in harms way. Did the military only ask for volunteers for this “mission”? I have no problem using our military for humanitarian aid when it doesn’t interfere with other duties, but Ebola is not the same as cleaning up after a hurricane. Given the choice of fighting Ebola or fighting ISIS, I think most of our military would chose ISIS, that is after all, what they are trained to do. So if the HCW’s are volunteering for the fight, they should face the same restrictions upon their return that our military is forced to endure.

17. watcher says:

Hickox was getting paid to be a “volunteer”. Just another liberal shill and money grubby that may have Ebola.

18. Dixie Darling says:

I bet those doctors with whom he will be meeting haven’t been out of the country in six months. And he’ll hug them to show everybody he’s not afraid of ebola. Optics, nothing but optics. It’s like all the audiences who stand behind him when he speaks…..they are just plants. Literally.