victor-marshall-nashFLORIDA – A Florida high school senior confessed to raping a teacher on campus and fleeing the scene of the crime in her stolen car.

Homestead Police arrested 18-year-old Victor Marshall Nash after the Friday attack. He made his first court appearance Monday, where a judge set the South Dade Senior High School student’s bond at $62,500.

Police said Nash attacked two hours after the final bell Friday.

When the teen placed his arms around the teacher, she cried “no” and “stop,” according to the arrest report. When she tried to push him away, he body slammed her to the ground and choked her until she lost consciousness.

Then, Nash raped his victim, police said.

When he was finished, he placed the used condom in her purse and took out her keys and cellphone. He threw the phone in the garbage, left the school, got in her car and drove off, police said.

Police found Nash driving in the teacher’s car several hours later.

He confessed, and police charged him with sexual battery, attempted felony murder, robbery and grand theft, WSVN reported.

Nash’s grandmother, Annie Nash, said the teen could have learned the behavior from his father, who is a registered sex offender. Victor Nash Sr. faced aggravated child abuse charges in 1997 and sexual battery charges in 2000, NBC Miami reported. (read more)

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, CRS, Cultural Marxism, Dept Of Justice, Education, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, propaganda, Racism, Trayvon Martin, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

92 Responses to Consequences From Disparate Impact Rules In School – High School Senior Rapes Teacher On Campus…

1. John Galt says:

“He confessed, and police charged him with sexual battery, attempted felony murder, robbery and grand theft”

“a judge set the South Dade Senior High School student’s bond at $62,500.”

Bond? Unbelievable.

2. My emotions flip flop so crazily with stuff like this. In one thought I’m enraged, there’s no doubt in my mind this criminal committed offences before this that ought to have kept him out school, thereby not giving him the opportunity to prey on such grounds. Then I become completely indifferent to it because of how the country, and I know damn well about how Florida handles their troubled youth, and even the teachers who knowingly put themselves in such danger, make such things possible in an apparent purposeful manner. it’s like they all want it to happen. Who the hell wins with systems and attitudes that result in this? WHO? The world has gone insane.

3. Orlandocon says:

Took my little ones out of public school, we’re not rich, private school would be out of reach if not for scholarships, at first I wasn’t going to accept any help then realized while we struggle to provide a safe place for our kids to go to school, every illegal and black racist in the country is getting everything they want, got tired of seeing welfare queens with nails and hair done using EBT, screw it I said, I put gimme in my vocabulary so my kids will actually end the school career with an education .

I really believe if every decent person were to pull their kids out, homeschool or private, the system would collapse and then maybe we could get someones attention. Go as Galt as possible.

• MATTHEWM says:

Good for you. My four kids were home schooled and charter schooled. One ended up at Smith College and Teach for America, one ended up the Coast Guard Pilot Program, one is a senior at West Point and the last just started at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Teach them how to teach themselves and they will be successful.

• auscitizenmom says:

I homeschooled my son. He then went to Annapolis and is now a Naval Officer.

• truckinmack says:

All mine had a Catholic education into middle school. Still, even into the public high school years my wife and I stayed a prominent part of our kids lives. End result: 3 kids: West Point grad, Optometrist, Electrical Engineer, Systems Engineer, a 1st. LT and a Captain (both of whom are presently XO’s), a USMA Decathlete, an NCAA championship invitee in the 4 x 400, a Resident Assistant, and a Fraternity President. Every one graduated college and is employed, making a very good living.

If you want to make sure your kids turn out well, 1) Teach them to respect other people. This starts with their mother. (And this starts by making them eat the food their mother cooked.) 2) Teach them that they have a debt to God, and they pay this debt by helping others. 3) Teach them the value of hard work. Try to give them as little as you can, but willingly help them when they actually need it. 4) Time is the greatest gift we have. Find a way, any way, to make time for your kids every day.

• Tkim says:

Legal homeschooling is one of the best things to ever happen to the US. For anyone not old enough to remember, search online for what busing looked like in the late 60’s early 70’s time frame.
      Working class parents who could not afford parochial or private school and didn’t have the $ to relocate had to offer their terrified kids up as sacrifices to ideology. I cannot imagine walking my crying daughter into a 90% black school, knowing if I didn’t I would face arrest. But I vividly recall the film of a father, in his work attire, having to do just that. The look on his face was indescribable, his arm clutching his wailing little girl.

The homeschooled kids I know are a veritable Who’s Who of achievement. One is in law school at age 20, one went to college on full scholarship at 16, one became a nurse practitioner months before she was 21.

And it isn’t only the academics. These young adults are mature, focused, and do not bear the scars of bullying, inept teachers, lack of attention, or the thing that replaced the 3 R’s in importance– multiculturalism.

And as far as Dade County: TWENTY FIVE years ago my brother worked on the building systems for Miami Dade schools. He had to check temperatures within classrooms. He described going from classroom to classroom and witnessing full scale pandemonium. The teachers had no control. The kids were acting like animals. And this, my friends, was an elementary school.

I still remember his describing a teacher standing at the chalkboard and no one was listening, few kids were in their seats, and one girl was shaking her butt at the teacher (literally) while the kids laughed.

Homeschooling is producing the young adults who are going to turn this nation around. Sure there are a minority of parents who are flubbing it, but the dedicated 99% are producing tomorrow’s leaders and thinkers.

OK off of the soapbox. But to the homeschooling moms and dads out there? God bless you mightily!

• Fantasia says:

This. This was exactly what I experienced in school. There was no such thing as conduct, or behaviour. Most of the time in all classes, the teacher spent the entire class time telling certain troublemakers to sit down and shut up. Before I knew it, the bell was ringing. Even in middle school, then high school, I was forced to forge out my own education. I did all of my classwork and homework on my own, independently, and if I needed help, I would ask the teacher after class. Sometimes, it actually seemed the teachers tried holding you back, intentionally.

Some would help, most would blow me off, telling me to pay attention during class! That was impossible to do, as literally no teaching was taking place during class. One biology teacher, I recall, I begged for help. I could not understand classes of animals and their hierarchies. Eventually, I got books from the library, then went home, made my own charts, and memorized, literally, every animal in every class, until I got it.

I ended up acing the class, but back then, maybe still, I don’t know, classes got grades on a curve, and if everyone else messed up, your grade was lower. Call it grade redistribution. I ended up with a very poor grade, even though I did excellent on all tests. I got in horrible trouble with my parents, who simply failed to understand the entire system. It was, obviously, all my fault. They expected all A’s, and a C was simply not acceptable, in a class I taught myself.

The sad thing was, the quiet kids sat in the back, or front, depending on the class, and the troublemakers were always the same. Always allowed to stay and be the class clown, and always allowed to disrupt. I am still not certain why they were not removed, but, in some classes, it would have literally been half of the class. This went for elementary, all the way to highschool. Even two different states.

By the time I got to 10th grade, I had completed all of my college prep required English, and the only class left was Greek Mythology. I actually loved that class, but, ended up with the dumbest kids in school, including the football stars, who’s homework I was forced to do for them. Without a passing grade, they would lose the team. The teacher was in on this intimidation, and not only knew it was happening, but enforced it.

I met my limits when I started being harassed by a group of black girls that started following me and calling me names, pushing me, trying to start a fight. I have no idea why they singled me out, except my skin color.

I was on my way to the buses after school one afternoon, and this group of 6-7 girls was following me. I had a large safety pin my oldest sister had used to hold a cloth bag together for laundry. By large, I mean 4 inches or so long. I had started carrying it when these girls had begun threatening me. I had to walk nearly 1/4 mile to the bus line, this was a college campus converted to a highschool, it was HUGE.The entire time, they would walk behind me, taking turns shoving me, trying to knock me down, calling me names, pulling my hair, punching me in the back, etc.

Well, this one day, I had had enough. It had been going on for two months or so. Numerable complaints went ignored. Multiple requests to change classes went ignored. I was walking to the busline, and, as anticipated, the shoving and taunting and abuse began. I warned them, multiple times, to stop, and was ignored. After about the 10th shove, I turned, with that safety pin open, and took a wide sweep.

“Come on, what are you afraid of?” I asked. They asked, “Whatcha gonna do stab us?”, to which I yelled back, “Touch me again and I will!” They all backed off, and from that day on, nary a one ever bothered me again, but I was always forced to watch my back.

That was just one incident out of many. The violence is what forced me to drop out before I completed the 10th grade, and then eventually get my GED. There were gunshots, rapes, stabbings, and other violence, on a daily basis. I didn’t want to become just another statistic. I would have been class of ’82.

• auscitizenmom says:

That’s really hard to hear. When I was in school, about 20 years before you, Youngun, we often had very large class sizes, sometimes 30 in a class. Usually there were one or two disrupters who were annoying, but not the whole class. Of course, the schools were still segregated until I graduated. Discipline was expected by the parents. I spent some time in TN when I was in the 5th grade. They still paddled and they did it at the back of the classroom (of at least 30 kids). Order was not really a problem. And, if I had ever gotten paddled, I would have never heard the end of it (my mother didn’t hit, she nagged).

4. Tampamom says:

I’m a Florida mom with kids in private school (lots of kids on scholarship at private schools now). It really is a war zone out here. My liberal family in New England and Canada have no idea. They think it is all “The Blind Side”…”if only we could adopt all the young black men and send them to private school!”. My teen sons are very dialed in on places to avoid in the car, etc. Worried about sending them to liberal colleges where they will be considered “racist” for simply sharing the facts of their experiences here.

• Orlandocon says:

Nope, your kids don’t need to share any facts to be racist, simply being white is enough to cause them problems, mine is young so college is a little ways off, but at this point, nothing but a Christian college will be considered for ours.

• Tkim says:

I see the outcome of “The Blind Side” as I do the outcome of that youtube favorite “Christian the Lion.” Beautiful story, but you are talking one in a million.

• Fantasia says:

Tampa, Florida was where I did most of my highschooling. I have to agree, even back in the 80’s, as I posted above, going to school there was a nightmare. I can sympathize, 100%.

If it was that bad then, I can only imagine what it must be like, now. I shudder to think…

• Tkim says:

We lived there in the early 80’s and went back recently for a visit. Places that were once safe and family friendly (like University Square Mall) looked like Detroit.

Sad to see how quickly decay is accelerating. Malls, schools, parks. It is epidemic.

5. Rob Crawford says:

For some reason I’m reminded of the old movie “Gargoyles”. Can’t figure out why.

6. lorac says:

ummmm what is the race of the teacher????

7. Attorney says:

Death penalty.

• Attorney says:

Of course, they did away with the crime for rape. What a shame.

• Sentient says:

Making the penalty for rape the same as the penalty for murder is an incentive to murder after raping. Nothing to lose, after all. That’s not to take away from the seriousness of rape, but if your daughter were raped, wouldn’t you prefer that she be left alive?

• Fantasia says:

You are correct, and this was proven by the young man that raped me. He shot at me twice as he fled. He would have preferred me dead, as I was able to identify him.

That has only become worse, to leave no witnesses. I am sure in this day and age, he would have shot me in the head before he fled. Especially since he was imprisoned for his crime, and they found a murdered girls belongings in his apartment when they arrested him for my rape.

I suppose, had it not been for me, he would still be free, and would have gotten away with murder.

• Angie says:

I agree with you. As a child, I was molested. In a way rape/molestation is murder because the person you were before the event dies. My life has turned out well with years of therapy, thank God.

8. Orlandocon says:

If a teacher or student is harmed by a kid given pass after pass because he’s black, I would think it would open a can of worms in terms of law suits, if it’s a known fact that the kid is dangerous and allowed to return to school, the schools should be held liable.

9. RogerMichaels says:

Many years ago, many years…… my father disappeared for a few days during a troubled time in my family. I never knew why or what happened. I was about 12 at the time. At age 19, while away at school my mom was visiting. Not sure what lead to the discussion but she let on that my sister had been raped by a man visiting our town. They could not “prove” it then for various reasons. My dad, was taken to the local lockup by a family friend (cop) and put in protective custody for fear he was going to do something to the guy. And, he would have. The guy left town and that was the last anyone heard of it. Today, many parts of this story would be different, and some not possible. I thank our friend for protecting my dad. Today, seeing this animal’s mug shot, I wonder if someone would / could contain my rage.

I have terrible thoughts about this person.

• libby says:

Three black men rape black woman (and the journalist moron’s lead for the article never mentions rape)

• LetJusticePrevail" says:

They didn’t simply rape her, they doused her with gasoline, set her body afire, and shot her burning body 3 times. But she LIVED and told police who had done this to her.

• libby says:

The lead in for the story mentions the burning and ignores the MULTIPLE RAPES (i had a problem with that and thus pointed out how that aspect of the tradegy was IGNORED by the TITLE or headline to the article).
          I had a problem with the rapes NOT being mentioned in the HEADLINE to the article and thought it should be pointed out.
          LJP, are you ok with a headline that ignored the gang rape of the woman and inly mentions her being lit on fire?

• polk8dot says:

‘…men were found and arrested and are facing a list of serious charges. These charges include aggravated assault, rape, kidnapping, aggravated battery, aggravated sexual battery, aggravated sodomy, hijacking a motor vehicle and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.’
      Where is the First-Degree Attempted Murder charge???

10. AdukeLAXobserver says:

Guess this fine young lad just ruined his chances to be a astronaut at NASA.

11. OK, I’ll take the cheap shot…”If Obama had a son” 😈

• RogerMichaels says:

That’s a well-used cheap shot, so its only worth 4 points these days.

STILL appropriate of course………….. 😎

• libby says:

I do not think this is a cheap shot at all, sir.
      Obama wanted this to be examined in this manner.
      He wanted you to think that Trayvon Martin’s behavior was the behavior he espouses.
      He wanted you to think that only blacks are targeted due to their race (when most of us know that the vast majority of the time a person is targeted due to their race, today it is whites who are being targeted most of all). And if pointing that FACT out is seen as a cheap shot, then back at them, cuz I thought it was an especially cheap shot for our racist in chief to have suggested that Traythug get any extra attention cuz his hue matched that of the potus.
      We would love to judge folks by the content of their character, but every time we do so, we are falsely labeled racists cuz we dont view the world through racist libtard lenses.
      Oh, the cop must be guilty, his skin appears white.
      And the thug robber must be innocent cuz he is black?
      This senseless violence could have been a great chance to teach folks that black racism is a bad thing (if potus actually thought that black racism was bad).

• nimrodman says:

“(if potus actually thought that black racism was bad)”
        – OR – if potus actually thought that black racism EXISTED – is more like it

• Moishe Pipik says:

It would be a cheap shot if Obama had never said it. But he did, and it’s fair to ask in any of these cases: “Mr. Obama, is this your son, too?”

• Tkim says:

Yep. You likened your fictitious son to a young man who tried to kill a man in Sanford. Will you liken your fictitious son to thugs, rapists, murderers of all kinds?

To quote Tony Monaro in Saturday Night Fever,” You brung it up.”

• Fantasia says:

The irony however, uis like the infamous beer summit, Obama opened his mouth before having all (any) of the facts. He was defending the “kid”, based on skin color, alone.

Obama had every reason to be ashamed once the facts started coming out, and unlike the beer summit, where he did apologize, he refused to walk his statements back.

Instead, to cover his assinine stance, he and Eric My People came up with Disparate Impact crud. He would have been much better, just apologizing, and taking the hits.

Whomever informed him otherwise, however, was the one that needed to be called out. Obama should have bucked that, and taken the hits, regardless. Instead, he chose racially, to take that stance and move forward.

So, in my opinion, he deserves every “my son” smack he gets. Every single one.

Then, he turns around, and some years later does the same thing with Ferguson. He didn’t say “my son”, but, he didn’t need to. His actions screamed it. All the way to the funeral

He is so racist, there is simply no denying it anymore, not even to the press. Some, not all, have begun to wake up. However, they are controlled still, and you won’t see any admissions, unless it is on private blogs.

It has not, however, prevented Dems from attempting to distance themselves from him, even if it is because of nearing elections, it speaks volumes.

• polk8dot says:

‘Whomever informed him otherwise, however, was the one that needed to be called out. ‘

What makes you think that there was anyone else involved in alerting Zero to this matter? We all know that The LAZY BUFFOON-in-CHIEF spends most his time in a day just watching TV. He confirmed that himself. He HEARS about EVERYTHING on TV. I’m sure HE was the one who brought it up to everyone else’s attention in the White House. They have no time to watch TV as they actually have real jobs to do (no matter how inept and inadequate they are in them).

12. Teaching is getting to be a dangerous profession. In North Carolina another teacher was attacked, raped and strangled. Her murderer was another one of these thugs. Here’s a video of his mother attacking news reporters after she stormed out of the courtroom upon learning her son might go to prison for life. It’s a must see to believe video. The tv station will probably delete the video so I’ll give the youtube link too.

And then there’s the math teacher in Massachusetts who was raped with a tree branch, strangled and throat slit by a box cutter. Same common denominator.

• auscitizenmom says:

That woman was too angry to be driving. Can’t tell ’em nothing, though.
      I have to say, I don’t think it was right for the reporters to pursue her. It always made me angry when reporters would stick a microphone in mother of a murderer’s face and ask her if she thought her child (grown though he may be) should get the death penalty. They used to do things like that all the time back in the 70’s.

• ZurichMike says:

I remember back in the 1970’s a reporter asking a parent whose child had just died in a plane crash “How did this news make you feel?” Seriously.

• Fantasia says:

No, it wasn’t right for the reporters to follow her, morally. Legally, though, they broke no laws. She did assault two of them, and the police let her go. WRONG.

I am fairly sure, up to that day, she was more than happy to utilize the press to her advantage, on a daily basis, if she could.

There is always some type of double standard, isn’t there? And people are just supposed to guess, which mood are you in today, fierce black woman. TJSotomayor touches on this, quite frequently.

• auscitizenmom says:

We don’t really disagree. And, I wasn’t even thinking about her assaulting the newspeople. She shouldn’t have gotten away with that.

• Fantasia says:

Ah, good. She was brought up on charges. That’s chicken soup for the soul, right there.

“WSOC-TV reported that Darlene Odom faces three misdemeanor assault charges and has a court date set for Sept. 10.”

• tessa50 says:

That didn’t look like an attack to me. Reporters should have left her alone.

• polk8dot says:

‘That didn’t look like an attack to me…’
        What on Earth do you mean? She put her hands, AGGRESSIVELY, on another person, actually 3 other people. The only time such behavior is OK is in self-defense and/or
        protection of someone else around you. In any other case it IS an assault. That’s a difference between a civilized society and a wild bushmen.
        Now we see where her rapist murderer sonny got his violent tendencies.

• tessa50 says:

What I mean is I thought from the lead in that she literally attacked them. I got to say, someone gets in my face like that they will get at least pushed out of my face. I am not a violent person at all or a criminal, but you don’t get in someone’s face like that.

13. chuckles49 says:

All the assaults, rapes, robberies, and murders committed against Whites remind me of what’s been going on for years in Africa since the ending of Apartheid. Given the opportunity for self-rule and self-determination, Africa has rapidly devolved into a wasteland ravaged by crime, disease, and starvation. hopefully that’s not our country’s fate as well.

• Shibbity Boo says:

Even were I to accept your racist attempt at claiming causality, the implication is clearly false, as African Americans will never gain a numerical majority, ’cause – rum-tum the drums, Mr. Miller – “The Juans are coming, the Juans are coming”

• cajunkelly says:

An your reply isn’t racist regarding the “Juans”?

Get yourself a mirror Shibbity Boo

• chuckles49 says:

The term racist is such a cliche anymore.. Anytime a liberal or person of color disagrees with the facts, laws, or rules, they cry “racist” at the top of their lungs like it’s a valid argument or rebuttal. In reality, it’s just a cop out.

14. KE2872 says:

He put the used condom in her purse?

15. Chip Bennett says:

Castration sounds appropriate.

• Menagerie says:

Why not? Why should those convicted of sex crimes not be castrated? I really think they should. I am not being sensationalist.

• Tkim says:

Absolutely. It should be like a driver’s license. You can’t safely use the testicles, you have to turn them in.

• Tkim says:

I’m serious too. They know it is the only way to cure pedophiles as well. Bring it. No worse than the death penalty. You can live without your nads.

• Sentient says:

Sounds fine until it’s your son facing a false accusation from an unbalanced ex-girlfriend (of which there are many) pushed by some politician prosecutor. There are many, MANY false allegations of rape. Perhaps you heard of the Duke Lacrosse team? http://www.nationalreview.com/article/388502/rape-epidemic-fiction-kevin-d-williamson There are also many mistaken identifications that are subsequently proven mistaken by DNA. I know of a case where a woman was willingly having sex with a guy (about 5’5″ 145 pounds) when her 6’4″ 265 pound abusive boyfriend came home unexpectedly. In order to avoid being beaten to death by the boyfriend, she claimed the smaller guy had raped her. Would you really want Tawana Brawley & Al Sharpton to have the power to get someone castrated? The Zimmerman case turned out the right way, but we all know it was close. Juries make mistakes.

• cajunkelly says:

Castration? No, turn him in to a eunuch! Make him a “smoothie”!

Yeah, that harsh, but not nearly as damn harsh as what this woman will have to live with the rest of her life.

Hopefully she can come to the point where she understand that while he may have used her body, he did NOT touch her soul. SHE and SHE ALONE controls her soul and who invades the sanctity thereof.

16. Joey says:

A 62k bond means he only has to come up with 6k. I guess sons of Obama and Holder get special treatment.

17. Tom Servo says:

But isn’t she a dues paying member of the Teachers Union? They’ll make sure and stand up for her rights, won’t they?

18. Hughes Angell says:

Here is some ( later) news about the 14 year old who raped and murdered his math teacher in Massachusetts.

• auscitizenmom says:

I read the article and left this comment which went straight to moderation.
      ‘“What’s up with this kid and female authority figures? Where did his hatred come from?” Who cares? He just needs to be kept locked up so he can’t hurt anybody else. Obviously.’

19. Moishe Pipik says:

Not that it matters, but what color was the teacher? Was this a hate crime?

• The teacher was white but the 15 year old murderer was black. On one of the links above there was mention that the police report lists him as white, but he’s not. His mother is white but his father is black.

• polk8dot says:

‘…was this a hate crime?’
      Obviously NOT, since the teacher was ‘only a white female’. We are not special enough to qualify as a PROTECTED CLASS in the Obama/Holder ‘post-racial America’ /sarc

• polk8dot says:

Oh, and ‘Not that it matters…’
      Well, actually it matters a whole lot. For all we know that might have been the causal factor behind this crime. That’s why the LSM are staunchly ignoring that aspect of it. Can’t have anything out there that highlights the TRUE racism in America, that of Blacks against Whites. SMDH

20. Tkim says:

The liberal media’s plan to hide crimes by a certain race were ruined the day America came online. Who cares what the network says– we are THERE and we have cameras. And unlike Anderson Cooper I have no skin in the game. The worst thing that can happen to me is I will be called a racist. And that word stopped meaning anything to me years ago.

21. justfactsplz says:

I am so grateful my daughter stopped teaching high school in Florida. It’s not worth it.

22. Cesar BBiano says:

An unarmed, 18 year old black child raping a teacher? Pish posh.

23. akupaclody says:

Teaching is becoming more scary everyday. This happened yesterday in my County and was quite terrifying for all of us. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/school-threats-investigated-in-seminole-county/28266504
    I hope they catch whoever did this. These children were evacuated in the middle of a thunderstorm and about 40 other schools were on lockdown. Absolutely terrifying. Who does this to little Elementary students?? Sicko.