Disclaimer: Recent publications within the blogosphere paint a rather remarkable possibility. HOWEVER, what I’m outlining here is the connection of them, and NOT the validation of them.
That said, a recent EXPLOSIVE ASPECT is either a very sick mind at play who has a really good technical capacity to create a possibility, OR – the genuine, albeit frightening, event.
Y’all know what our initial take was. If you don’t well, go look through the 3 weeks of archives. When the possibility of a “false flag operation” was raised, we outlined specifically who would benefit from it, why they would do it, and why they would do it now.
This latest web-reporting development goes in the direction of that “false flag”.
It begins with the discovery of a picture uploaded to the web reported with the following headline: “IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET” The article is HERE.
In essence the article says that MH-370 Passenger Philip Wood was able to post a picture to the web on March 18th 2014 along with the text:
I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.
A web-based version of the image (non downloaded/clean copy) is available HERE
Here’s where it gets interesting. Using an exif data file to pull the metadata from the image: The image was indeed taken from an iPhone 5 on March 18th 2014 at 8:48:41 pm (20:49:41) and the embedded location shows the image was taken in the South Indian Ocean at/around a U.S. military base on Diego Garcia.
Here are screen grabs of the meta-data file contained within the photograph.
click to enlarge screen grabs of meta-data
The GPS coordinates for the image are:
- Lat: 7″18’58.308907
- Long: 72″25’35.559082
You can trace them yourself with inputs on this Mapping Tool HERE
Diego Garcia is just due south of the Maldives. Three days after the flight went missing. Three eye witness accounts surfaced of a large commercial flight appearing to be a Boeing 777ER were initially reported from the Southern Maldives. The eyewitnesses said it was highly unusual.
The U.S. military has a forward operating base at Diego Garcia – we operate U.S. Stealth Bomber units from this station as well as operate U.S. Geo Space surveillance (GEODSS telescopes) at a neighboring facility.
If this is the REAL DEAL someone from Philip Woods’ family would be able to verify his phone data and verify this image came from his iPhone 5.
I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly
If this is not the real deal, someone is really sick and twisted in the head to construct an elaborate ruse.
Does Make More Sense Than THIS:
THE FALSE FLAG ASPECT – If you take the information at face value, and consider it authentic, then the obvious question becomes who would hijack the flight and why.
Considering the Iranian passengers on board travelling on false passports, and considering who would benefit from the ability to operate a military exercise/incursion into Iran under the auspices of removing the threat of a hijacked Jumbo 777-ER, you enter the world of geo-politics and Iran’s ambitions toward a nuclear weapon.
Who wants to stop that?
Who has the most skin in that outcome?
The answers to those questions come down heavily on the side of Israel. However, Israel would need the U.S. to know, possibly assist, and definitely run cover if needed.
The Iranian passengers, holding the fake documents, would not even know they were “patsies” for the ploy. They probably wouldn’t even know their falsified documents come from non-Iranian impetus.
As with all false flag operations the degrees of separation are contingent upon the operation itself. Likewise if the airline pilots were participating in the event it’s likely too they would not know who was behind the curtain at the origin of the plan.
With that in mind here’s another aspect which advances the theory. The “sister ship” to the Boeing 777-ER which flew under the title MH-370 is an identical airplane which was registered to Malaysia Airlines in 2013 but sold to another carrier.
Rather than go through all of the complex registrations and transfers of ownership, there is a u-tube guy who has tracked the registrations and put a video together: (he’s a little annoying in his presentation – but the information contained within it is verified)
It all seems like a grand conspiracy theory – because, well, in essence it is.
But the aspect of the phone picture sent by passenger Philip Wood, if true, complicates the possibility of the plan continuing.
And before we dismiss too easily lets not forget the history of known “False Flags“:
- As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in the 1960′s, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. See the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC’s World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.
- 2 years before, American Senator George Smathers had suggested that the U.S. make “a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]“.
- And Official State Department documents show that – only nine months before the Joint Chiefs of Staff plan was proposed – the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials discussed blowing up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The 3 plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals
- A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists
- The South African Truth and Reconciliation Council found that, in 1989, the Civil Cooperation Bureau (a covert branch of the South African Defense Force) approached an explosives expert and asked him “to participate in an operation aimed at discrediting the ANC [the African National Congress] by bombing the police vehicle of the investigating officer into the murder incident”, thus framing the ANC for the bombing
- An Algerian diplomat and several officers in the Algerian army admit that, in the 1990s, the Algerian army frequently massacred Algerian civilians and then blamed Islamic militants for the killings (and see this video; and Agence France-Presse, 9/27/2002, French Court Dismisses Algerian Defamation Suit Against Author)
- Senior Russian Senior military and intelligence officers admit that the KGB blew up Russian apartment buildings and falsely blamed it on Chechens, in order to justify an invasion of Chechnya (and see this report and this discussion)
- According to the Washington Post, Indonesian police admit that the Indonesian military killed American teachers in Papua in 2002 and blamed the murders on a Papuan separatist group in order to get that group listed as a terrorist organization.
- The well-respected former Indonesian president also admits that the government probably had a role in the Bali bombings
- As reported by BBC, the New York Times, and Associated Press, Macedonian officials admit that the government murdered 7 innocent immigrants in cold blood and pretended that they were Al Qaeda soldiers attempting to assassinate Macedonian police, in order to join the “war on terror”.
- Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country
- Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having “our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda’s ranks, causing operatives to doubt others’ identities and to question the validity of communications.”
- United Press International reported in June 2005:
U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.
- Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians
- Quebec police admitted that, in 2007, thugs carrying rocks to a peaceful protest were actually undercover Quebec police officers (and see this)
- At the G20 protests in London in 2009, a British member of parliament saw plain clothes police officers attempting to incite the crowd to violence
- A Colombian army colonel has admitted that his unit murdered 57 civilians, then dressed them in uniforms and claimed they were rebels killed in combat.
- The highly-respected writer for the Telegraph Ambrose Evans-Pritchard says that the head of Saudi intelligence – Prince Bandar – recently admitted that the Saudi government controls “Chechen” terrorists.