Pompous Circumstance – Mitch McConnell Visits CPAC ?

All you need to know about CPAC politics is to see Mitch McConnell in attendance.

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. — Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell gave retiring  Sen. Tom Coburn a musket to thank him for his service, while training his  rhetorical fire on President Barack Obama during Thursday’s session of the  Conservative Political Action Conference.

McConnell - CPAC

McConnell, who faces a tea party-linked primary challenge and a tough general  election in Kentucky this year, struck a populist tone in a 7-minute speech that  received a respectful but not raucous reception at the annual gathering. He  promised that if he becomes majority leader next year, the U.S. Senate will be a  place that the deeply conservative Coburn of Oklahoma “can be proud of  again.”  (read more)

McConnell - Power

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Election 2014, Matt Bevin, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Pompous Circumstance – Mitch McConnell Visits CPAC ?

1. auscitizenmom says:

I hope he gets replaced with Bevin.

2. justfactsplz says:

I seriously doubt that Mitch can make any deeply conservative proud.

3. AdukeLAXobserver says:

Mitch is Mitch. I am more disturbed by Coburn’s leftward lurch over the years. I hope Cruz doesn’t morph into what Coburn has become.

4. ed357 says:

CPAC…….

where RINO’s parade.

• LittleLaughter says:

Isn’t that the thing that bugs you the most? It does me. It’s the CONSRVATIVE political action conference. So why are the RINOS invited??? I’d make a mad emoticon if I knew how.

5. Aslan's Girl says:

If he should — God forbid — become the Maj “leader”, he’s already said he’d reinstitute the filibuster.