Today, July 2nd, is DAY #17 (of 4th week) State of Florida V. George Zimmerman case.
Today Detective Chris Serino will be back on the stand. [Yesterday ended] on the stand with Chris Serino, who was the lead investigator for the Sanford Police Department on the Trayyvon Martin shooting. Defense counsel Mark O’Mara led cross-examination with his usual consummate skill, obtaining responses from this witness–remember, the State’s witness–that all but completely guts the State’s charge in this case.
Among the key revelations so far: Zimmerman was always completely cooperative, open, and straightforward with all the police investigators over many weeks of multiple interviews, both in person at the police station and phone. The sense given is that Zimmerman demonstrated endless patience. (continue reading summary)
Four Live Stream Links:
Here are some additional *possible* Links to the Hearing:
- WFTV http://www.wftv.com/s/zimmerman-livestream/
- Click Orlando http://www.clickorlando.com/news/trayvo … index.html
- Orlando Sentinel (Fox 35 live stream) http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc … on-martin/
- WESH http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florid … index.html
- cfnews http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cf … artin.html
- MyfoxOrlando http://www.myfoxorlando.com/category/23 … von-martin
- CNN http://edition.cnn.com/US/
- TruTV/InSession link: http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/speciality/tru-tv