Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
LetJusticePrevail" on History Repeats – Jews I… nyetneetot on History Repeats – Jews I… LetJusticePrevail" on History Repeats – Jews I… LetJusticePrevail" on History Repeats – Jews I… F.D.R. in Hell on History Repeats – Jews I… texan59 on Thursday Open Thread – A… LetJusticePrevail" on History Repeats – Jews I… doodahdazee on Thursday Open Thread – A… rashomon on Thursday Open Thread – A… auscitizenmom on Thursday Open Thread – A… Moishe Pipik on The Left Is Perpetually Race O… Rob Crawford on History Repeats – Jews I… Rob Crawford on History Repeats – Jews I… LetJusticePrevail" on History Repeats – Jews I… stella on History Repeats – Jews I…
- History Repeats – Jews In Eastern Ukraine Told To Register Their Personage Or Be Subjected To Property Confiscation…
- Whaaaaaambulance – Elizabeth Warren “stunned” by People Pointing Out Her Brazen Lies About Native Indian Heritage….
- Thursday Open Thread – April 17th
- The Left Is Perpetually Race Obsessed – Slate Mag: “What If Bundy Ranch Were Owned By Black People”?
- Hypocrisy Thy Name Is….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- History Repeats – Jews In Eastern Ukraine Told To Register Their Personage Or Be Subjected To Property Confiscation… wp.me/p1kzlW-kUa 11 hours ago
- Whaaaaaambulance – Elizabeth Warren “stunned” by People Pointing Out Her Brazen Lies About Native Indian Heritage…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kU7 11 hours ago
- Thursday Open Thread – April 17th wp.me/p1kzlW-kU5 11 hours ago
- The Left Is Perpetually Race Obsessed – Slate Mag: “What If Bundy Ranch Were Owned By Black People”? wp.me/p1kzlW-kTZ 13 hours ago
- Hypocrisy Thy Name Is…. wp.me/p1kzlW-kTW 15 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Syria
*tap*tap*tap,… *ahem*… Not to be all Captain Obvious, but what was the CIA Benghazi mission about again ? The dots are all brutally obvious. Team Putin (Iran/Russia) squishing Team Bam-Bam in EU and Syria. In retort, Team Bam-Bam (Saudi Arabia/USA) poke … Continue reading
I would encourage everyone to read this article about the upcoming Turkish elections and what Prime Minister Erdogan is doing in advance. Erdogan is a massive ideologue who will literally do anything to hold on to power. He is also … Continue reading
Sometimes it helps to pause and reflect, then evaluate for yourself: IRAN – In 2009, from the now infamous Cairo Speech, an uprising of the student led “Green Movement” striving for a voice amid the heavy hand of hard-line Islamist governance … Continue reading
Remember as you read this, the guys chopping off the heads and running human slaughter houses are the folks Senator John McCain says we should be supporting… (Via Right Scoop) When the stories are finally told about what really happened in … Continue reading
The Weekly Standard has some excellent analysis of a VERY insightful interview given by President Obama to Jeff Goldberg of Bloomberg Media. The Full Obama foreign policy interview is HERE. (A must read for those who tackle understanding of what motivates … Continue reading
Conduct Unbecoming – Senator John McCain Explodes In Angry Tirade During Meeting With Syrian Christian Leaders After They Detail Atrocities Carried Out By His Rebel Allies….
Previously John McCain was angered when it was pointed out “his people” (the rebels in Syria) were actual kidnappers. Now he embarrasses himself to the extent Lindsey Graham needs to apologize for McCain’s angry and petulant behavior. WASHINGTON DC – Hell-bent on … Continue reading
We’ve come a long way from Obama’s “open hand” Cairo speech in 2009. (CNN) – From around Aleppo in western Syria to small areas of Falluja in central Iraq, al Qaeda now controls territory that stretches more than 400 miles … Continue reading
Acquiescence To Iran – Israel, Saudi Arabia and Congress React…. No-One Happy With Obama’s Weakness, Except Iran…
Twelve hours after President Obama announces a John Kerry brokered deal with Iran the international community responds.
The Undependables – Secretary Kerry Tries To Convince World: “President Obama is a man of his word”….
A structurally subtle sentence set into a presser given by U.S. Secretary John Kerry to the press in the Middle East, yes. But ask yourself this: when was the last time a Secretary of State needed to tell the world, his … Continue reading