Support The Treehouse
Choose A Topic
Kitten on Arizona Surveillance Video Cap… texan59 on Tuesday Open Thread – Oc… sundance on Day #32 – The Siege of K… furrcats on Another Vicious Attack In Broo… stormyeyesc on 10/21/14 Mike Brown Shooting… Sharon on STUNNING DOJ Fraud and Corrupt… sundance on Virginia – Nelson County… Sharon on Another Vicious Attack In Broo… Menagerie on STUNNING DOJ Fraud and Corrupt… furrcats on Virginia – Nelson County… auscitizenmom on Tuesday Open Thread – Oc… 2x4x8 on Another Vicious Attack In Broo… 2x4x8 on Tuesday Open Thread – Oc… jason on 10/21/14 Mike Brown Shooting… Chip Bennett on Virginia – Nelson County…
- Virginia – Nelson County Officials Announce Intentions of “New Search” For Alexis Murphy…
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day…
- Day #32 – The Siege of Kobane (Kobani) – Turkey Finally Allows Passage of Iraqi Kurds To Join Fight For Kobane….
- STUNNING DOJ Fraud and Corruption Forces Federal Judge To Take Nuclear Option – Recuses Every Judge in Entire Federal Court District…
- President Obama’s Ego Targets Democrats Trying To Gain Distance….
Now Available at Amazon
Historical Campfire Conversations
- RT @PzFeed: JUST IN: Dominican Republic bans entry to visitors from Ebola-affected countries. Reuters 29 minutes ago
- Virginia – Nelson County Officials Announce Intentions of “New Search” For Alexis Murphy… wp.me/p1kzlW-nEj 45 minutes ago
- Bumper Sticker Of The Day… wp.me/p1kzlW-nEh 1 hour ago
- 10/21/14 Mike Brown Shooting – Open Discussion Thread wp.me/p1kzlW-nEe 12 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: BREAKING: Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison http://t.co/RoRAyWgO49 12 hours ago
George Zimmerman Case Research
The Bard of Murdock
1MVetMarch October 13th 2013My Tweets
Category Archives: Syria
Day #32 – The Siege of Kobane (Kobani) – Turkey Finally Allows Passage of Iraqi Kurds To Join Fight For Kobane….
Those who have followed the month long fight for Kobane know what’s really behind the reversal in Turkey’s position. Quite simply the Kurds in Kobane have outfought ISIS, outmatched the jihadists, and outlasted the insufferable pressure from both ISIS and … Continue reading
Well lookie here: US AIR DROPS US military aircraft drop supplies to Kurdish forces in Kobani. Another example of US resolve to deny ISIL key terrain. — Rear Adm. John Kirby (@PentagonPresSec) October 20, 2014 After coming to the reality … Continue reading
The overall progress in the Kobane (Kobani) campaign has been moving towards favoring the Kurds in the last 4 days. The reporters and observers all seem to hold the same opinion – the fierce Kurdish women fighters -within the Kobane … Continue reading
The Kurds battling for Kobane (Kobani) continue to request resupply and additional weapons from the U.S. and Turkey. However, neither President Obama nor President Erdogan have done anything to provide reinforcements for the Kurdish fighters. Despite their isolation, and with … Continue reading
Day #28 – The Siege of Kobane – Kurdish Forces Hold On As President Obama Obfuscates and Turkey Bombs Their Brothers….
The siege of Kobane (Kobani) enters day #29 tomorrow. The Kurdish men, women and entire families continue to hold about two-thirds of the city. Day #28 saw six suicide car bombs from ISIS aimed at Kobane leadership positions inside the … Continue reading
The Kurdish forces fighting ISIS in Kobane (Kobani) would beg to differ. Despite the obvious, and well documented, non-support for the Kurds fighting in Kobane, Susan Rice goes on Meet the Press and proclaims the administration strategy is to support … Continue reading