Y’all Thought I Was Joking….. Go On, Admit It….

When I said you are going to have to pry my fiskar peeler from my cold dead fingers….

Cue the recent, and timely, Audio/Visual Demonstration. From England:

cutlery

Sign Reads:  “Sale of Knives & Bladed Articles”

The sale of these products is governed by the Offensive Weapons Act 1996 (as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006)  It is a criminal offence to sell these products to any person under the age of 18 years.

Yup, it’s illegal for a person under the age of 18 to purchase a set of silverware in England.  Because, well, it is dangerous ownership.  Seriously.   This is where Piers Morganites want to take YOU, Me, US.

About these ads
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Obama Research/Discovery, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Potus Gun Ban, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Y’all Thought I Was Joking….. Go On, Admit It….

1. Tell me this is a photoshop, or else there will be no living with Adolf and his enormous ego. :evil:

2. czarowniczy says:

Two Spoons! A standard and a compact model that could easily be concealed. And look at that magnum knife!!! You could really fork someone up with that silverware set. Brits are discovering what the Chinese did centuries ago – you don’t need the violent potential that tableware presents, just cut the food up ahead of time and serve it with a few bits of bamboo sticks to skewer it and shovel it in. Then again, my fond memories of Brit cuisine (none) make me wonder why they need tableware in the first place.

• ytz4mee says:

OT, but SM always takes chopsticks with him when he flys, because they can go through screening without a second glance. Like a belt, they can be a serious weapon if needed. No joke.

• John Denney says:

A female self-defense instructor advocated always carrying the classic Bic pen: writes first time, every time, even after being shoved into the throat of an attacker (but just leave it there and run. . .)

3. ytz4mee says:

The British are engaged in a national suicide pact. My maternal grandmother was English to the core of her soul, even late into age hosting a full press proper 4 o’clock tea like clockwork.

The last time I was in England for any extended period of time was in 1978. I am due to return this year. I have been advised I will not recognize the country.

4. justfactsplz says:

I figured this story was legit because of all of the murders in England by knives. But Piers does not want to talk about that, just guns.

5. John Galt says:

England is a failed state which Zero seems intent on emulating.

6. michellc says:

My son collects and makes knives. He’s made knives from railroad spikes, pieces of scrap metal, you name it, he’s made knives from it. Something he started on his own when he was in his early teens.
    I guess he and we would have been criminals.

In some ways it’s kind of funny. A person can take plastic silverware and turn them into a lethal weapon. You can turn a piece of glass or a soda can into a lethal weapon and as the video earlier showed, fists, feet and a traffic cone can be turned into a weapon.
    So what’s next ban plastic, glass, aluminum?

• canadacan says:

Then there’s always the handy secret agent thatcan use a pencil To stab his opponent through the throat or something really nice. If there’s a will there’s a way. Then you can learn how to make a bomb out of household Cleaning items found under the kitchen sink. It’s all in the mind you just gotta have one. thought control is next.

• cajunkelly says:

Or car keys. Hold the keyring with the rest of the keys in your fist with one select key protruding through the middle fingers.
        Lethal weapon if stratigically aimed. :wink:

7. akathesob says:

I must be dreaming yes that’s it a dream…

8. mcfyre2012 says:

How prophetic…

From “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves”

The Sheriff has said he’ll cut out Robin Hood’s heart with a spoon.

Guy of Gisborn: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?

Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it’s DULL, you twit. It’ll hurt more.

9. John Denney says:

Strikes me that knives are covered under the second amendment, too, big ones being a form of “arms”.
    Help defend our right to arms.

10. mcfyre2012 says:

“Strikes me that knives are covered under the second amendment, too…”

Hmmm…maybe that’s why all the tirades against so-called “assault weapons.” Assault weapons have bayonet attachment points…By banning bayonets, you have a precedent for further restriction of knives.

• John Denney says:

I was informed at a recent performance of Handel’s Messiah that the first ever performance was in Ireland in such a small venue that ladies were asked not to wear hoop skirts and gentlemen were asked to leave their swords outside.

11. myopiafree says:

So the British will have to fend off attackers with butter knives?? All others taken from them?