October 27th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1377

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,200 Responses to October 27th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1377

1. sunnyflower5 says:

2. Henry says:

3. borwarrior says:

Hunter, the money spigot permanently shuts off on 11/4.

Now, you will actually have to go out in the real world like the rest of us “chumps” and EARN a living, IF you don’t end up in jail.

How does it feel?

4. sunnydaze says:

5. sunnyflower5 says:

That explains all videos of flight attendants harassing customers who dare to wear MAGA gear.
    As a former flight attendant— I’m embarrassed beyond measure.
    By the way —consider it carefully before bailing out the unionized airlines.

6. ohnoyoudonot says:

Nxivm founder and leader Keith Raniere sentenced to 120 years in prison.

7. Beau Geste says:

Whether he wins or ‘loses’ (via vote fraud), I propose PDJT should offer to grant Pardons to all bribery, foreign or domestic sale of office favors, vote fraud, coup attempts/activity, denial of civil rights under color of law, sedition, false evidence, perjury, obstruction of justice, release of classified info, etc. FOR WHICH SWORN ADMISSIONS AND EVIDENCE (INCLUDING ALL OTHERS INVOLVED) is presented to PDJT in the next 2 weeks, to the Office OF White House Counsel and Secret Service (not the crooked DOJ/FBI).

Which PDJT will make public.

• Beau Geste says:

This includes crooked congresscritters.
      If people re-elect them after corruption is admitted with evidence, we are doomed anyway.

If some corrupt, seditionists and bribed officials do accept the Pardon Offer, many will not but they will be implicated and exposed.

8. shotgun28 says:

Ground report from South suburban Chicagoland, a collar county of “Crook”. Early voting at our local Town Hall, a line to get in had the wait of about 30 minutes. While waiting, spouse and I chatted with a few strangers behind us in line. They were like-minded Trump supporters, and very vocal about it as well. One woman’s son and daughter in law just moved back home with his parents, as they had lost their business ( restaurant) in Chicago. The Covid hype was discussed, as well as the MSM bias. There are more of us out there people!! Not that I would ever think that Illinois could go Red, but voices are being raised, and the people are listening!

9. Bec74 says:

I decided to just go ahead and early vote in person. So, I am now standing in line to do so here In Westchester County NY.

I noticed on my way to the polling location that one of the Trump-Pence MAGA signs I put out today was stolen sometime after 3:30 pm (when I last drove past it). None of the signs for any other candidate were taken. So much for political tolerance. Idiots who took it do not realize that I have a stack more of them and I plan to replace that it when I get done.

• lotbusyexec says:

Hi Bec74. I live in White Plains and I have had at least 14 yard signs stolen, one removed from my property and then placed back with black Sharpie and lots of small male genitalia gracing the back and front of my sign, and then today someone stole my TRUMP NO BS six-foot long flag hung on my barn. I have had numerous poop bags thrown at my signs and garbage thrown on the front of my property. Called the police and their response was that I need to get cameras or not place political signs where people can take them (some were on my front porch 100 plus feet from the street.) BUT, I like you persevere and replace the signs that were stolen. Oh, and YES all my neighbors Bye-Don, Biden-Harris signs…remain. Tolerant they are not! Bunch of angry, miserable people — but not me or you. We are happy Trumplicans. MAGA Tsunami 2020

• Iron lady says:

You could do what I did: Make a big sign stating: DEMOCRATS STOLE MY TRUMP SIGNS and take it in at dusk each evening. Wasn’t stolen.

10. Niagara Frontier says:

FOX interrupted The Five to show Biden speaking in Atlanta. It burns me that the cameras won’t show the crowd, or lack thereof. The optics are terrible. There’s Biden speaking at the podium with the name “Kamala” in purple, in 2 foot tall letters, directly behind his head.

11. Brant says:

If it wasn’t so late in the game, Trump should do a rally 1-2 days after Biden at the same exact place to show true comparison.

12. Magabear says:

This is pretty much where my current prediction of the electoral college is at. If a red wave (aka Trump wave) comes about, I could see a Colorado and/or New Mexico falling into the PDJT column too. But 320 looks to be a good estimate right now.

13. sunnyflower5 says:

Gee, Joe. What was our first clue?
    Leave it to the Dims to con their voters. She dropped out with 2-3% of the primary vote. Kamala can’t carry the woman vote or the black vote. She brings nothing but Obama and his continued deception and destruction.

• FofBW says:

It is a battle indeed. Satan wants our souls.

• Joemama says:

Joe Biden now has said the truth twice now: 1. we have the biggest voter fraud organization & 2. Kamala is the demoncrat presidential candidate.

Is it a sign of dementia to sometimes inappropriately tell the truth?

• sunnyflower5 says:

No its the absolute truth. Joe is standing in front of a giant purple Kamala backdrop . They knew the scandle would break they wanted the threat of the laptop to remove Joe after the election. Since it broke early they have to push Kamala out front. Fox News actually got a black undecided viewer to say she wasn’t voting for President. She looked at VPs and Kamala was super honest to her. It was like some magical timer that this undecided black woman came forth for Kamala. It didn’t smell of a set up at all. 🙄

• paper doll says:

” She brings nothing but Obama and his continued deception and destruction ”

Indeed, and that seems to be the only thing needful. She and Biden are there because they are worthless, not in spite of it. They both are worse campaigners than Hillary! 😳

14. jeans2nd says:

Had occasion to drive past the Board of Elections this afternoon.
    Surprisingly, the place was packed, and there were what appeared to be lines of people outside.

Driving closer, it became obvious the couple dozen people standing outside were MAGA Deplorables, waving yuge flags and Trump banners, and waving Trump signs.
    Coming toward me was the Trump Campaign bus.
    Not the van-type bus, but a full-size city bus, repainted and decked out with Trump/MAGA signage all over.

Just one thing missing – noise.
    So, i did what any Chump Deplorarable would do. I honked at the Trump bus and gave them a thumbs-up, and the bus honked back.

That’s all it took. The cacophony was deafening. Many of the vehicles were sitting at the traffic light waiting for ingress onto a state highway, so there were more than a few vehicles waiting.
    The honking continued as i drove past.

What fun!
    And a good time was had by all.

15. islandpalmtrees says:

“The Evening Edit” needs to focus on this!

No special council, since it will be filled with more uni-party members or corrupt coup members.

Bring on Martial Law courts. Obama and Biden were both involved!

16. oblio59 says:

Macon GA ground report
    Background, Macon is blue. Went 60/40 Hillary in 2016. Many more Trump signs than in 2016. Trump signs are still outnumbered in urban areas that are infested with SJWs and man-buns, but the suburbs have a plurality going to Trump. What have noticed is a huge amount of down ticket Republican signs this year. Totally unscientific theory, this is the shy Trump vote that doesn’t want their mailbox run over or car window smashed.

• StevieDee says:

There ought to be a law against man buns.

• Free Speech says:

I noticed the same thing in Henry County when I drove through there yesterday. I took the David Perdue and local R candidate signs as Trump voters not looking for trouble.

• William Joseph Murphy says:

North of you in ATL by a university, which is surrounded by legions of high income, multi-degreed professionals who have benefited immeasurably from “the American way of life”.
        Many of their kids go to private schools.
        And yet there are everywhere Biden signs, even flags. I just don’t get it.
        I sincerely feel sorry for them.

• Your Tour Guide says:

You just described the Decatur/ Emory/ Druid Hills
          Clarkston/ Tucker area to a “T”. The worst neighborhoods
          ( by far) for “Black Lives Matter”, “We Believe” ” Biden
          Harris” signs?

Decatur, around Avondale Marta, unincorporated
          Decatur: Pine Glen neighborhood off of Lawrenceville
          Highway, near North Dekalb Mall, Frazier Road, and
          Pangborn Road, off of Lawrenceville Highway/ LaVista.
          Medlock Heights, off of Clairmont/ North Decatur.

Literally papered with them. I saw one brave homeowner
          with a home near Druid Hills Middle school with a Trump
          sign, right next to their front porch. I’m sure they had at
          least one that was stolen prior to that. Cut through the area
          yesterday to avoid traffic. Had an urge to take a shower
          when I got home.

A two bedroom shack in Medlock Heights goes for 320K now.
          No middle class allowed.

17. Margaret Berger says:

I have been participating in the Trump Car Parades every weekend in the Kansas City area. I purchased a great hitch that I have a police flag, a USA flag, and a Trump train flag. I just keep the flags on all the time. Today as I left my gym I saw a car decked out in about ten Trump bumper stickers . As I was carefully backing out of my space and a young man ran up to me and motioned for me to roll down my window.

He said,” I gotta tell you, you are my inspiration that is my car with the bumper stickers. When I saw that in the parking lot and went home and told my family it made me so happy and I wanted to do it too.” We had a nice chat and we both felt good about the connection.

To make things even better as I hit the highway an eighteen wheeler passed me and the driver saluted me. Lot’s of thumbs up! It’s fun.

18. A2 says:

This is a very big deal👍👍

Joint Statement on the Third U.S.-India 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue

Excerpt:

India’s Minister of Defence Rajnath Singh and Minister of External Affairs Dr. S. Jaishankar welcomed U.S. Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo and Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper to New Delhi for the third annual U.S.-India 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue. The Ministers welcomed the elevation of the U.S.-India relationship to a Comprehensive Global Strategic Partnership during the visit of President Donald J. Trump to India in February 2020. They reiterated their commitment to further strengthening the U.S.-India partnership, anchored in mutual trust and friendship, shared commitment to democracy, converging strategic interests, and robust engagement of their citizens.

While celebrating more than seven decades of diplomatic engagement between the United States and India, the Ministers intend to expand cooperation under the 2+2 framework to realize the full potential of the U.S.-India Comprehensive Global Strategic Partnership.

Read the entire statement👇

19. Magabear says:

Just keep this in mind whenever you read the “Trump has pulled ads” in any given state. The campaign and the RNC are working together in using ad resources.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I wish people would stop the panic about these things. Campaigns pull ads for one of two reasons – they are comfortable with their lead or they think they don’t have a chance. There is no way on this green earth the Trump campaign would think they haven’t a chance in Florida.

20. Lady in Red says:

21. dogsmaw says:

• cjzak says:

Kellyanne is a wonderful speaker. She is about as comfortable speaking to large groups as anyone I’ve ever seen. If she is reading a teleprompter she is a master at it. Good job Kellyanne!

22. A2 says:

👇👇

23. dd_sc says:

Early voting station rural South Carolina –

Trump won the county with 61% in 2016. It could be higher this year. No Biden support – everyone seems to have accepted he’s senile. Wife finally registered to vote in the state. Hasn’t voted since 2008 when we lived in Nevada. She’s voting Trump and Republican ticket. Plenty of people are fed up with the mask and other covid mandates being driven by Columbia and Charleston democrats.

24. Terri says:

The Official Trump website was just hacked and is currently down.

25. Carrie says:

26. WeThePeople2016 says:

Another win.

• BitchyPants says:

If this is going on in Bexar County – you bet your ass it’s going on in Austin, Houston, Dallas and good old El Paso – these people have no shame and think of all of the damage they have already done – no wonder they were going after the TX AG

• Joemama says:

This must be an elaborate deepfake video. Everyone knows that voting fraud is so rare as to be totally negligible. There is no proof that voting fraud or vote harvesting ever happens.

/s

27. Ground report:

Went to one of five early voting polls in St. Louis County MO this afternoon. After I stood in line for awhile they came to take me out of line, apparently someone had noticed my crutches and boot. My husband and I were placed in a waiting area with chairs until our place in line came up.

About thirty minutes later we overheard an attendant telling an invalid seated nearby that they had about an hour and a half wait.

Fortunately for us a table with no patrons eventually bid us come over so we were able to get out in an hour or so. But it was definitely a steady steady line of voters, out the door, down the sidewalk, in the rain. When we inquired they said yes it had been like that all day every day, starting October 22. It makes you wonder if there will be anyone left to vote on Election Day.

Virtually everyone wore masks, quite a few with shields on over the mask.

Very gratifying to see the ballot roll down into the machine, even though I am aware shenanigans could still take place.

• BitchyPants says:

Democrat Lunatics are going to try and jam up the lines to vote everywhere they can from this day forward – this has been confirmed by a Dem Strategist – they are hoping to take out any Republican vote they can by asking lots of questions, asking for help, asking to start over, requesting provisional ballots, etc….hoping some will say eff it
      Don’t fall for their BS – take extra snacks and drinks
      bring a chair and an umbrella – extra water for friends
      Make it Your Mission
      NO EXCUSES – ACT LIKE YOUR VOTE IS THE DECIDING VOTE

28. gsonFIT says:

Schiff said Carter Page received at 20% commission for Rosneft sale. The Dossier was written about the Biden’s to some extent

29. WeThePeople2016 says:

Good article on the growing Deplorable anger in Virginia.

30. nimrodman says:

political correctness kills

‘I did not want people to think I was racist’: Security guard aged EIGHTEEN and earning £4.24-an-hour did not confront Manchester bomber for fear of being branded a racist before terrorist killed 22

• nimrodman says:

A security guard had a ‘bad feeling’ as he looked at the Manchester Arena suicide bomber Salman Abedi but did not approach him for fear of being branded a racist, a public inquiry has heard.

Kyle Lawler, who was 18 at the time, was on duty when a colleague, Mohammed Agha, told him a member of the public had raised concerns about Abedi, who was hanging around outside the Arena at an Ariana Grande concert.

Mr Lawler said he was stood 10 or 15ft away from Abedi, who had been reported to security by a member of the public who thought he looked ‘dodgy’.

31. dogsmaw says:

32. dogsmaw says:

33. dogsmaw says:

34. Texsun says:

In his next 4 year term, President Trump needs to appoint James O’Keefe as the next FBI Director.
    He seems to be the only person, in the U.S.A., who actually knows how to conduct an investigation!

35. dogsmaw says:

I don’t really look at polls, media is reporting that 50% of the vote is cast. Well my explanation is common sense on this question 😛 Where is the other 50%…Of course the answer is…wait for it…should I?….Working!!! The usual practice for employees is to get time off to cast their vote on election day 🙂

36. Magabear says:

But just wait two weeks, the ‘rona will run rampant! 🙄

37. Magabear says:

Have to laugh, Barnes has articles up from multiple foreign elections with articles titled “how did pollsters get the election so wrong?”. 😄

They intentionally get them wrong. The only error is on thinking they tried to get them right in the first place.

38. ohnoyoudonot says:

BREAKING – United States Department of Justice announces a briefing on China-related “security matters” on October 28th.

UPDATE – DOJ to hold a briefing on China-related national security matter at 11:00 A.M. tomorrow

• MAGADJT says:

We have confirmed that China has never given any money to any US politician or any child of any US Politician.

• Let me guess. Christopher Wray: “We can say that China is trying to interfere in the election. They are releasing bad information about Hunter Biden to make Joe Biden look bad. The laptop we had and sat on for a year? Fugedabout it. Look, over there! Chinese and Russians!”

39. WeThePeople2016 says:

More Wray BS.

40. CM-TX says:

An ad the Dem Party should be using…

41. islandpalmtrees says:

December 15,2017 going dark strategy meeting

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received 163 pages of emails between former FBI official Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page. The records show that Microsoft Outlook’s exchange server had to recreate multiple meetings that were “missing” from Lisa Page’s initial calendar entries. These missing meetings included the subjects “Going Dark Strategy Meeting,” “Twitter,” and “702 Reauthorization Strategy Coordination Bi-Weekly.”

Entries were Re-created by Microsoft Outlook in Page’s Calendar Include ‘Going Dark Strategy Meeting’

When Comey was fired, what were some of the contents in his desk drawers?

– An entire Levinson folder
    – Two whole folders on “Going Dark”
    – CDC Documents
    – “HAIR Review”
    – “AQ Misc Paperwork”

age 29, Records Related to the Dismissal of FBI Director Comey

Going Dark by James Comey, Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., October 16, 2014.

James B. Comey
    Director
    Federal Bureau of Investigation

Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Facebook Facebook Email Email
    Brookings Institution
    Washington, D.C.
    October 16, 2014
    Going Dark: Are Technology, Privacy, and Public Safety on a Collision Course?

42. Troublemaker10 says:

“Well, now, aside from getting the economy back, this is by far the death struggle. Either Trump beats this Swamp in four years or no one will.

Cuz if they beat Trump, we can never expect a stronger person to take it on.”

– Larry Schweikart –

43. rcogburn says:

The polls have Biden comfortably beating Trump in Michigan by 8 points 50.8% to 42.8%, with no movement.

So, pollsters, if Trump is toast in MI, please explain why Bloomberg News just confirmed that Biden AND Obama “will reunite to rally in Michigan” this Saturday?

Because we know your public polls are false. We know the pollsters’ job in 2020 is the same as in 2016: create a false narrative of unstoppable, inevitable Democrat victory and Trump defeat.

Can’t wait for MAGA Michigan voters to give The Chairman and The O a nice warm welcome!

44. Tornorosa says:

The following chart is from the latest issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association, see link below. I am posting it because it is easy to see how the Second Wave of Covid-19 infections/hospitalizations/deaths is actually just the First Wave, The States that were spared exposure are now being exposed. Since we know much more about the disease and how to treat it successfully, we may anticipate a lowered risk of death if exposed. (sorry for the long URL, I couldn’t get it to print normally, it’s a simple but informative chart from the article) It’s important because the MSM is just reporting national “cases” and maliciously panicking people to make them think something new and very bad is happening.

If it were not for NY, NJ, IL, MA, PA, and MI, all Democrat-governed States, the ones that ordered Covid19 patients into Nursing Homes, with horrendous results, the curve would essentially be a normal single peak pandemic curve. The Democrat-run States that stillmandate return of Covid infected patients to Nursing Homes have potential for further elevated death tolls. When these happen they won’t be new waves, but continuation of the first wave in a fresh batch of sacrificial lambs.