In early October a large number of Latino supporters for Trump in Miami-Dade county Florida surprised the Biden-Harris campaign by swarming a local Kamala Harris event.

It happened again… and then again… And then by mid October the organically occurring approach started to catch fire.

The Deplorables are on the march, and their assembled visibility, the political optics, have destroyed the media narrative.

The downstream impact on the messaging of the Biden-Harris campaign, their surrogates and the DNC club writ large, is devastating.  That’s almost certainly the real reason Joe Biden has abandoned his in-person campaigning.

Earlier today President Trump referenced an article by Byron York:

…”It was the biggest political rally no one saw. And gatherings like it have been happening for months in some of the places President Trump needs most to win if he is to be reelected. And, remarkably, the rallies are not the work of the Trump campaign.”…

[Read It Here]

Keep pushing.  Be of good cheer and rally to the standard.  We are making with our voice such a sound – that all who oppose our patriotic movement are increasingly desperate.

Keeping Pennsylvania in mind, if this report on Philadelphia from the New York Times is accurate then President Trump is well positioned:

…”Troubling for Mr. Biden in a different way is the fact that he has not yet matched Mrs. Clinton’s share of support in Philadelphia proper. Averaging the results of the two recent polls, he has the backing of 73 percent of Philadelphia voters, down from 83 percent for Mrs. Clinton in 2016. According to the Times/Siena poll, Mr. Trump was supported by 24 percent of Philadelphians, nine points ahead of his exit poll numbers in 2016.”  [link]

This entry was posted in Cold Anger, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

329 Responses to The March of The Deplorables – President Trump’s Army Has Chased Biden Off Campaign Trail…

1. PaulCohen says:

Ohidin’ does have supporters:

2. thedoc00 says:

It is amazing how much the 2020 charge to the finish line is becoming an instant replay of 2016.

During the same period in 2016:
    Hillary was forced into a few “live” campaign appearances with Obama in lieu of planned dinners with campaign donors, which featured live foul mouthed RAP people as the front end crowd draw. The crowd started leaving after the entertainment ended.

The President went to Louisianan to hand out water and supplies during the flood, shaming Obama to cancel a golf date and Hillary to cancel dinners with major donors, to fly to Louisianan.

Candidate Trump turned on the Presidential charm.

Wall Street Big Fish instigated a market down turn.

• minnesotamike55 says:

Bigley difference is that college voters are sitting at home, and parents with kids at home are less likely to get a babysitter or even fill out absentee due to being busy with the kids. Not a huge thing but every little bit adds up..

• Rosemary B says:

Oh my, I agree. Just thought about my oldest daughter…. but then….. it is better she need not vote, :-/

• MfM says:

Both my kids are registered Republican and because of schedule often vote before me. One has to be quiet at work…

Four Trump votes, same as four years ago.

• Randolph Scott says:

I feel for you Rosemary, my daughter is that way too. But she will vote, she is a atty for the damned ACLU.

I raised her differently but her evil mother and the University of Texass ruined her political outlook.

• Convert says:

The story of a generation. So very sad. And unprecedented?I think. A whole generation brainwashed to believe, trust, respect their teachers and media more than their parents.

• TreeClimber says:

We have two children who, at the time of Election day, will both be under 3. And you can bet we’ll be voting!

• Actually I was just thinking about my liberal friends who every election go where they’re needed to college campuses to register kids to vote. They go for two weeks at a time. They live in California and last presidential election cycle they went to Ohio State.
        They figured they should put their money where their mouth is. Well this year they can’t do that. So I’m assuming there are a whole lot of college students who won’t be voting because they are not on campus.

• Chip Doctor says:

Many rappers are Trump supporters this time around. Too bad Kanye bent to the pressure and his bi-polar condition.

• luke says:

Nah they ain’t big enough to intentionally tank the market. I am holding tight. If I thought for a second DT was going to lose I would pull it in a flash. If he wins the stock market rally will be seismic. I know the big bankers are all telling you how great the market will be with a blue wave. That’s nonsense and everyone knows it. They have the ability go short and make $. Then they know the stimulus which will be huge will re inflate it but only for a time. At some point the dollar gets way too weak and the regulations and tax breaks are reversed. Output slows and biz lay off in mass. Trump is like George Washington in that he does not lie. “A super Trump recovery or a Biden Depression 1929 style.” And the Communists will love it as we deteriorate and in the panic seize control of all of it.

• Peoria Jones says:

And, I even noticed this morning that corporate enemedia is starting to make excuses for how their polling could be off, and things *might be starting* to change a bit in PTrump’s favor.

They aren’t getting away with their lies this time. They are the enemy of the people!

• Ausonius says:

Yes, completely predictable: even on schedule! The polling companies cannot be too far off, lest they ruin their (supposed) credibility!

Fake news, fake polls, fake hope for the DEMS!

• Peoria Jones says:

Oh, but get this – these idiots are trying to blame any possible errors in their polls on the voting habits of Trump supporters. Trying to prep the few remaining morons who believe their pablum.

How can they be so stupid as to repeat their same trick? They’ve had four years to come up with something better!

• BuckeyeMom says:

I will never forget when he went to LA and a woman said “we knew you would be here for us” (something to that effect). It gave me chills then and now.

3. SanJac says:

When Osama can’t drum up a hundred people in support of dementia joe you know this has been a campaign of projection and propaganda all along.

4. Genie says:

♬ Hey Joe (with apologies to Jimi Hendrix) ♬
    ——————————————————

Hey Joe
    Are you hidin’ from that Orange Man again?
    Hey Joe
    I said, are you hidin’ from that Orange Man again?

I’m going back down in my basement
    You know, I get mad when he asks if I’m “The Big Man”
    I’m going back down in my basement
    You know, I get mad when he asks if I’m “The Big Man”
    And that ain’t too cool

Hey Joe
    I heard you shut your campaign down
    You shut it down, now
    Hey Joe
    I heard you shut your campaign down
    You shut it down, went underground
    Yeah

Yes I did, I shut it
    You know, my dumbass son, his laptop from Hell has been found
    Yes I did, I shut it
    You know, that laptop from hell is bringing me down
    And I gave up my run
    Gotta get out of town

Hey Joe
    Where you going to run to now?
    Where you going to run to?
    Hey Joe (I said)
    Where you going to run to now?…

5. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

~~~~ American Made ~~~~ TRUMP the VOTE ~~~~

6. MrACC says:

Why would the NY TIMES publish this, unless they need to get the margin to those responsible for the fix..?? Hmmm… The MAGA turnout is going to CRUSH the fraud. I just hope all those responsible for any fraud get caught and prosecuted!

7. fionnagh says:

I may post this on several threads, so please don’t tell me I chose the wrong one: this is deliberate.

To mail-in voters: read this morn that the USPS is delivering first class mail on time only 85% of the time.

Please consider dropping off your ballot in lieu of mailing it so that your votes don’t end up in the 15% too-late-to-be-counted category.

• Dutchman says:

My better half and I have voted by mail in since 2000. Requested, signature match, AND can go on line and verify your ballot was counted (Az.).

Every other election, we mailed them in. THIS time we hand carried them to an early voting location, and put them in the lockbox.

Didn’t have to stand in line, either.

• luke says:

Go to the polls!!!!

• roubaix67 says:

I went back and forth on requesting an absentee ballot or voting in person. I finally went with the absentee ballot, after I questioned a worker at the township clerk’s office. I’m not returning my ballot by mail, but rather dropping it off at the township drop box. I received assurances that they pick up ballots hourly during business hours. They also said that there is a security camera positioned on the drop box. I had the sense that I was not the first person to check with them about this. This township was red in 2016 in an otherwise blue county.

8. Bec74 says:

I just read that Kamala Harris is going to campaign in TX later this week. Such a head fake. There is no way Texas is voting for Biden. Period.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Probably going down to Houston to check up on their fraud operations there. She will be disappointed to find out that one of their main scam projects got uncovered last week. Illegals and other ineligibles had been going to drive-up window voting locations asking to vote. The poll worker would then scan a fake TX ID (stolen identity) and give them a ballot to fill out. After voting (D) the officials would then scan the fake vote into the computer and the illegal would drive off. Houston-Harris County is infested with crooked democrats, think Sheila Jackson Lee.

• frogman says:

It may be for the congressional races. Seems POTUS does a bit of that too.

Maybe there will be nice Cump Trump Truck parade to greet her.

• Sherri Young says:

From what I can tell, the D strategy in Texas is two-fold:

1) big-time ballot harvesting (happening in Houston), and

2) concentrate on down-ballot races for the GOTV. A gazillion $$’s have been poured into Texas races including efforts to flip the Texas statehouse. One of the Leftie abortion goddesses, Wendy Davis, is running against Chip Roy for congress. It is unthinkable that anyone who would come out to vote for Wendy Davis would leave without also voting for Biden/Kamala. Among the counties that are in CD-21turnout has mostly surpassed 50% of eligible voters.

• Harris is coming to Missouri City (TX) Thursday. The Democrats are pouring huge money into this area to capitalize on their wins in ’18. Their primary target is the legislature for redistricting following the census. There are also a few interesting congressional races down here, and they may not be going the Dem’s way. The pipedream of Blue Texas is drifting away…

9. palafox says:

Reminded me of this from Fahrenheit 451 (and history):

“Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God’s grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.”

Here’s hoping that candle never be put out.

10. Columusbob223 says:

Funny that Biden is talking about coming to Warm Springs, Georgia. It was the Winter home of FDR, the last Democrat who sought to pack a Supreme Court he did not like. I understand some locals have a flyover surprise banner for him, but may just be rumors.

11. ohnoyoudonot says:

It’s been 67 days since the end of the DNC. Biden has made 26 campaign visits. That’s one visit every 2.57 days.

12. JasonF says:

13. CM-TX says:

14. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

For the democrats and their shock troops in the streets like antifa, blm, and blacbloc anarchists we have four little words. “We’re not going away!”

15. starspangledred says:

Didjaknow? Over the past decade there have been a tremendous amount of natural gas fired electric generating stations (power plants) constructed while many nuclear power plants have been shuttered. If fracking is banned, the natural gas supply/demand curve changes immensely. What now is priced around $3/MMBTU will go to $9 or $10, which will triple the electricity bills (there is a fuel adjustment clause in the tariffs of all jurisdictions so there won’t be any lag because of approval time) in the summer and also the heating bills in the winter if natural gas is your heating fuel. Fuel for cars will also increase substantially because of the reductions in liquids that now come from fracking. It won’t just be those employed by that industry that will be hurt financially…it will be everyone. The operational costs of your grocery stores, hardware stores, etc will have to increase their pricing on goods just to cover the additional cost. Inflation across the board.

16. Carter Burger says:

Biden and Harris were forced on the democrat base. They were not the choice of their electorate. That was Bernie. In 2016 they sucked it up and voted for Hillary anyway. Not this time. All but their most rabid supporters have turned their back on the party. At first I thought it would be a 1984 Regan landslide victory. But now I’m thinking a 1972 Nixon.

17. darthawk says:

For persons organizing or participating in such Trump Trains, I would strongly recommend contacting local media in advance and driving right by their offices/studios. If the Trump Train is mobile – like a collection of cars and trucks – it should be easy to drive by a local TV station. That obviously is not an option for a flotilla. If the media will not come to the Trump Train, then if feasible take the Trump Train to them. Some stations are so hopelessly biased that they would ignore news literally right outside of their studio, but others might be shamed into broadcasting it. From a business perspective, it would be stunningly inexpensive for a local station to broadcast an event literally from its own parking lot.

18. MaineCoon says:

CALLING ALL TREEPERS!!!

CALLING ALL GEORGIA TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Former Vice-President “Sleepy” Joe Biden will be at
    Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood aka Lakewood Amphitheater, 2002 Lakewood Way, Atlanta, GA 30315 late tomorrow afternoon – October 27th.

Let’s greet Biden and let him know that Georgia is still Trump country by waving Trump signs. As long as supplies last, everyone that attends will receive a free sign and t-shirt.

Please arrive at 2pm and meet at the location circled on the map below. I apologize for the late notice, but just found out where the event would be held. If there are changes, I will send out an updated email. Just park wherever you can find a spot…

19. FPCHmom says:

20. Landslide says:

You know, I think the “season of thugs” and President Trump’s constant telling the truth that these horrible events happen in states with dem governors and/or mayors has led to a shift in people’s opinions. Combine that with the truth-telling by PDJT regarding the virus hype, and I believe the lights have turned on for many people. I see it in my sons and other family members who are in that 30-45 age group. They see the stark contrasts over the months and are now realizing the truth about BLM and the truth about the virus hysteria. I know we have all suffered during this season, but sometimes it takes some very harsh realities to wake people up.

21. Winston says:

‘You’ll Bury Everyone Involved’: Bobulinski Recorded Biden Operatives Begging Him To Stay Quiet, Set To Release Tues
    26 Oct 2020

Former Biden insider Tony Bobulinski allegedly has a recording of Biden family operatives begging him to stay quiet, or he will “bury” the reputations of everyone involved in Hunter’s overseas dealings.

According to The Federalist’s Sean Davis, Bobulinski will play the tape on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Tuesday, when Carlson will devote his show ‘entirely’ to an interview with the Biden whistleblower.

Tucker Carlson’s Entire Tuesday Night Show To Feature Interview Of Biden Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski
    26 Oct 2020

• TreeClimber says:

What exactly induced Bobulinksi to turn on his former associates anyway…

• GB Bari says:

I agree…it would be helpful to know. We are aware of so many deceitful people these days… it’s hard to believe anyone just has a “crisis of conscience” anymore…… yet we must also acknowledge that it’s possible,

• H.R. says:

TreeClimber: “What exactly induced Bobulinksi to turn on his former associates anyway…”

Two of Hunter’s business partners are already in the slammer. Bobulinski doesn’t want to be the fall guy and the third one.

• pyromancer76 says:

In addition, I think he thought he was part of some deal with China and found out that he had been excluded from the big money. You don’t con me!

• Republicanvet91 says:

I agree. It wasn’t too long after news of Hunters laptop popping up that he came forward. I wouldn’t completely throw him under the bus though because it seems clear from what was released that Bobulinski was not happy with the China deal and how the money transfers were going to happen.

Bobulinski was recruited to be the CEO of Sinohawk. It was after that he found out what that meant when he complained of half the $10 million going directly to Hunter.

Other releases suggest Jim Biden told him to pound sand when he complained.

If the recordings to be aired on Tucker tomorrow are true, it sounds as if the Biden crime family wasn’t too confident Bobulinski would cover up for them.

• Julia Adams says:

Why you ask? The threat of being indicted as a co-conspirator if he had not come forth and he saw what happened when his former business partner, Bevan Cooney, got convicted and then flip on Hunter. Timing is everything

22. Fox Ducey just explained (6:00) he thinks Biden is slinking to places now to throw off disruptions by Trump faithful ! … wow

23. donnyvee says:

I saw Joe on the stump today. Granted I see him through a biased lense but in all fairness it seemed like none of his sentences lined up with what he was talking about. And by the way, I’m sure the new democrat talking point is “super spreader event.”

24. A good question- what happened to Joe?

• LizzieinTexas says:

He looks very thin and frail also. In the back of my mind has been – “is he faking it?” I don’t have that question as much lately.

• MfM says:

Biden walks like a sick, elderly man. Trump, even sick with the Wuhan virus had more pep in his step.

• William Joseph Murphy says:

It’s Elder Abuse. The Dems putting him up to this is cruel and a disgrace.
          He should be receiving in-home care or be at a facility.
          I spent a lot of time as a caregiver. All politics aside, this is disgusting.

I’m a ol’ Reagan-Tea Party dude. Go Trump

• RobInPA says:

Indeed. Most frightening and sad, really for him (and his family) are those big and empty dark saucer eyes that we have all seen.

As far as I am concerned however, he is scum and can FOAD!

25. rcogburn says:

26. FPCHmom says:

Trump’s Chumps have co-opted the protest in front of SCOTUS.

27. KT Prayer Warrior says:

Cal “conduct unbecoming” Cunningham is in trouble with vets!
    redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/10/26/ccal-cunninghams-campaign-tries-touting-his-record-with-veterans-it-backfires-spectacularly-n269701

28. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Just announced on the local news that our red county population over 600,000 in a red state just counted more ballots cast in early voting this year so far than the whole of 2016 election.

29. The real war begins on November 4th. A republic if we can keep it.

• southernblonde says:

Will never tire of a great TRUMP TRAIN video…no matter how many times I hear “Get on the Trump Train” song a smile breaks out! Chuga chuga whoo whoo!

30. KevinK says:

I wonder if the rabid left truly know the depth of anger against the democratic-communists out there?. We deplorables have your back Mr President.

31. Julia Adams says:

President Trump has worked harder just today than Joe Biden has worked in the past year.

32. Pokey says:

I have to say, the timing of the SCOTUS appointment was perfect. And our President was somehow there for the swearing in after 3 campaign events today. He is like the Eveready Bunny. He just keeps going and going and going!

If our President can do this, we can too! I am going to walk my neighborhood this weekend and ask everyone to go vote for this great President. Time to drag these damned Republicans across the finish line holding on to the massive Trump coattails. They will at least understand why they still have jobs.

33. TZ says:

ENTHUSIASM, HOPE, RESOLVE AND COMMUNITY
    WINS OUT OVER
    ANGER, FEAR, HYSTERIA, AND ISOLATION

34. glenndc says:

I do not think you understand the sly bit of Marxist propaganda that Les Mis is.

America was founded by freemen that refused to be serfs, and only wanted to be left alone. Resentment and revanchisme was NEVER a part of it.

That whole resentful, you owe me, where’s my share is what begets the Jacobins, and the Terror, and the thermidor, and brumaire, and etc. And inevitably, the Tumbril, and thirsty madam guillotine.

35. trnathens says:

Luke 21:13-15
    13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
    14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
    15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

36. 2smartforlibs says:

In fact, Trump deplorable’s drew him out. Since Trump’s approval number didn’t tank as the left expected BITEME had to campaign. He is however literally running scared. See his Oct 27 rally