Yikes, this is a little unnerving. During prepared remarks to supporters today presidential candidate Joe Biden brags about having the most “extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.”

When you consider that almost all voter fraud caught by election investigations are carried out by Democrat politicians, these remarks take on additional context.

This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized, Voter Fraud. Bookmark the permalink.

348 Responses to Joe Biden Brags About Having “Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization” in History….

1. Cocoon says:

“Stupid is as stupid does”……
    Forrest Gump completes the Biden campaign.

2. I like to know how he is planning on doing that!! may be next time he will say it! Someone should ask him that!

3. Lou Zimmer says:

My concern is the level to which the Dems will go win this election. I am from St. Louis area and have never seen so many out of state plates. Coordinating the fraud? Why is Joe not even trying? Maybe because they already have it in the bag. There are trillions at stake. When money and power is your god you will do whatever it takes to take that power, and the resulting spoils of victory(money, lots of it). Maybe I’m paranoid, but I wouldn’t put anything past these SOBS.

4. AmrHollywood says:

I went for early voting in Brevard County Florida when Obama was running the first time and right there in front of me, at the Supervisor of Elections Office, the woman had the lid tilted up on the Diebold scanner and was running the same paper ballet through over & over again – Being proud to have toxic masculinity, I asked her “what are you doing?” – She said “it was a blank ballot and the unit had feeding problems” – A year later they had a televised expose on voter fraud with the Diebold machines and featured Brevard County Florida throwing away trashbags full of paper ballots – Yes, it is absolutely crazy here; when I had my Driver’s License renewed, the female clerk just had to tell me “you know, driving is a privilege and not a right” – My reply “I do know that most of America has turned socialist” Jury Duty – made me remove my belt and shoes, empty pockets, what a group of tyrants here…

• B Woodward says:

Apparently there was a lot more fraud going on in 2008.

Whistleblower Dennis Montgomery “produced the hard drives and later was interviewed under oath in a secure room at the FBI Field Office in the District of Columbia. There he laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration. He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, which illegal tampering resulted in helping Obama to win the White House.”

5. As I’ve said, they will be brazen about this. They believe we will do nothing.

6. rebelinme2 says:

Joe Biden brags about having the most “extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history.” He also said it is the plan that Obama had. There is no end to his plagiarizing and usurping other peoples’ plans. First he bragged about his embezzlement in Ukraine on tv, and now the fool is announcing his plan set up to carry out the biggest criminal voter fraud in recorded history.

7. TwoLaine says:

Joe lies the same way most DIMs do. It is all about semantics.

I never took a penny from BLANK BLANK BLANK!

No Joe, we all know you never took a penny, you took millions and billions and quite possibly trillion of dollars. And we will find it. We will find it all.

“It depends upon what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.”
    ~Slick Willie, Misteress of Energizer

P.S. I suggest we give this task of follow the money to Peter Schweitzer, or the two gents who finally just got a win with the Clinton Foundation case reopening. We need someone outside of the bubble who knows how to and is not afraid of digging and getting a little dirty along the way.

8. Alli says:

Hey Quid pro quo China Joe tell us something we didn’t already know. Such a disgrace and horrible taint this criminal family have stained our great country with.

9. Bruce says:

First true statement he’s made in weeks!

10. suzcorner says: