October 18th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1368

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,235 Responses to October 18th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1368

1. citizen817 says:

Huckabee full show
    Good open
    Ric Grenell 7:30 – 14:50 Didn’t watch after Grenell

2. A2 says:

Very important interview with NSC Advisor Robert O’Brien covering all subjects under his purview. The comments on Taiwan are very interesting. The few questions at the end are very good and In answer to a question on what the administration’s plans and goals in the President’s second term are pertinent.

#winning

3. nwtex says:

😉

• Patrick Healy says:

Sorry America, but the realist in me questions the nomination of my fellow Catholic to the supreme court.
      1/ She says that she would virtually abandon her faith in her court judgements.
      2/ When I saw that satanic Feinstein hugging that Trump traitor Lindsay Graham after the hearings – what in tarnation is going on?
      Can anyone assure me that this new Justice is not a Trojan horse.
      Or am I being too suspicious.
      I would be much happier if an evangelical Protestant was nominated at least they stick to their principals.

• dayallaxeded says:

Your concerns are noted. Now on to moar WINNING!

• rushtonovember says:

A Supreme Court justice should make decisions based on the US Constitution and other US federal law. A justice who inserts their religious beliefs is no different than a justice who inserts their leftist beliefs, in that religious, political, or personal beliefs have no place in judicial decisions.

• Kaco says:

I’m more concerned with her rulings on illegal immigration, 2nd amendment, and the lockdowns. I had seen here and there she is liberal on those issues but I’d like to see something to dispute it. Too late to vet that out better.

• rushtonovember says:

I’m only concerned with her making her decisions based on the Constitution. If her decision has a liberal consequence, then Conservatives have the right and the opportunity to try to pass a new law to remedy the situation. Just because a law has a liberal agenda does not make it unConstitutional.

• Kaco says:

We shouldn’t need an additional law for the right to bear arms. The problem are the “liberal” encroaching on that right with other laws, often reactionary. We shouldn’t need an additonal law to combat unConstitutional ones like the lockdowns as well as unconstitutional liberal rulings. Either she rules Constitutionally or doesn’t. And on those matters mentioned above, there is leeriness.

• patrick healy says:

Thank you all for your input.
              Can anyone shed any light on why a marxist like Finestein (?) should be celebrating with a rino like Graham after the confirmation?
              That is what worries me more.

• gsonFIT says:

Do not be afraid

• Brant says:

I wonder if one reason the senator asked her to do that was knowing it would create memes? Yes some bad, but also some good ones. And some great ones.

• Bubby says:

The United States Senate confirmed Ruth Bader Ginsburg by a 96–3 vote on August 3, 1993! Yet this extraordinary woman of faith, brilliant intellect and a brilliant jurist can barely muster 50 votes? What has happened to the country is dispiriting! Godspeed Amy Coney Barrett!

4. PaulCohen says:

While doing paid work for the various dubious foreign interests, Hunter had secret meeting with Tony Blinken (then Deputy Secretary of State) in violation of FARA; Hunter crept into State Dept HQ via a back entrance.

Deputy Sec. of State is #2 in State Dept., basically the “Chief Operating Officer” running virtually all aspects of the department.

Now Tony Blinken, a long time Biden ally, is head of the Biden Center for U. Penn (well funded by Communist China). Oh, and Blinken is key foreign policy advisor to Joe Biden’s campaign…. likely to take key White House or State Dept role if Biden/Harris should win (heaven forbid).

• johnnyfandango says:

How many other ”Snuck” in the backdoor meetings went on in the Obama and Biden Admin?
      Isn’t Manafort sitting in a jail for FARA violations and not reporting income? Why the two tiers of justice Barr?

• TJ says:

Blinken came up in the Steele lawsuit.

-Alfa bank vs Christopher Steele

-Early November 2016: Strobe Talbott

“116. Mr Steele agreed. He did so on the understanding that Mr Talbott had been speaking to the US Secretary of State John Kerry, and Ms Nuland, who knew of the Dossier and its broad content; and that the individuals whom Mr Talbott was due to meet included the then US Deputy Secretary of State, Tony Blinken.”

• mikeyboo says:

“honest, competent journalists”……..Paul, you have really narrowed the field.

• Ed Koops says:

“Honest competent journalists would be all over Joe Biden, Tony Blinken, Devon Archer, Hunter Biden, etc etc. demanding straight answers to all sorts of questions right now.”

Now that is the challenge! “Honest and competent” in the MSM? On one hand:
      1. Catherine Herridge
      2. Sharyl Attkisson
      3. Chanel Rion
      4. James Rosen
      5. Adam Housely
      That’s It!
      There are more, but you get my drift!

Related to the above👇

And this👇

• A2 says:

You may not read these series of posts and reports from your government, but it is to show that the Trump administration is working on all levels to protect the US people and lead the way for other countries and our friends in the world to do so also.

This is leadership, not following a dogs tail like the O’Biden administration. Who did almost nothing.

Vote, there is no other choice.

• kurt72 says:

I and many others always read your posts, A2, due to their typically important content regarding our national security and global issues. Thank you for your contribution to this widely read site.

• kurt72 says:

• A2 says:

Thank you. I hope it is useful and informative. We have an election to win, and many around the world, not just the US depend on it.

• Ma McGriz says:

A2, your posts bring more than useful information.
                Your perspectives and steadiness are much valued and respected.
                I’m doing this the long way since I’m among those for whom the “like” button function doesn’t work willingly. : )
                So thanks.

• Kaco says:

There was a recent kerfuffle on a non-political forum over the manufacturing of Teflon. Apparently, Teflon is very dangerous to the surrounding community in which is it is made, with physical ailments. There’s been movies made about it, including Dark Waters, with that TDS Mark Ruffalo. But supposedly, DuPont settled but the practice of toxic chemicals still goes on.

• gsonFIT says:

Good morning A2

5. nwtex says:

💞

[sound on]

6. PaulCohen says:

Big Tech trying to rig everything for the Democraps….. Google biases search results:

• Kaco says:

Rudy Giuliani’s daughter endorses Biden??!!

I tell ya, if she can’t be redpilled, how would I expect my neighbor to be.

It amazes me, though, apparently, they all want open borders, socialism, sell out to China, as well as this critical race theory crap, and many other things.

I see more people brainwashed now than they were 4 years ago. Media has taken a toll. My mother in law, who was wishy washy in ’16 is a full bore Trump supporter. But her daughters and her granddaughters all do not like POTUS, it seems. One of her granddaughters, same age as my youngest son at 15, was telling my mother in law, she is pro abortion and declares herself a Democrat among other leftist things she spouts. Who says this at 15? The daughters were raised Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, this granddaughter is Catholic because of her father. She is supposedly going through confirmation. I had told her to watch that Father Ed Meeks video, Staring in to the Abyss, that someone here linked to. She needs to realize she will be apostate with these views and in spiritual danger. Because of the political divide, the mother does not discuss politics and wants to remain neutral due to her networking. But she ought to know her daughter(s) is going to be falling into sin with these immoral beliefs. Christians are to “Be in this world, but not of this world.”

7. Bossman says:

Sundance:

Will you be posting state-by-state voting updates?

In 2016 the reports were helpful.

TX

8. A2 says:

👇👇

Just a conspiracy said twatters and wolf warrior running dogs.

• Johnny Dollar says:

“An honest and important opening in the FT’s…”

The FT story is CCP propaganda. Total BS.

Call me when they figure out the virus was man made in China (never going to happen).

“Novel virus?!’ – my a$$. It’s not even a virus. Rather, an entity created in the lab to behave like a virus. Big difference.

• A2 says:

Johnny dollar, you didn’t read it. What the FT is saying and implying is that China covered up, denied that the virus came from Wuhan labs as China has blocked all attempts to investigate it.

Just like Sars, national secrets.
        Get a grip.

9. A2 says:

👇👇

10. A2 says:

👇👇

• A2 says:

I hope folks understand what this is all about. The US has rolled out it’s clean telcos network. The counter move for the CCP since they have captured all the important committees from Human rights to IP at the UN is to do stealth stealing to circumvent US moves to secure data from China. Member states need to oppose this. It’s a big back door that needs to be shut tight.

• Paprika says:

That is my understanding as well and most worrisome. The CPP sure seems to have a lot of ‘backdoors’ into the member states and the entire UN. Sure is a lot of control for a “developing nation”, eh?

Thanks for posting, A2

• Eagle Driver says:

You’ve Gotta be kidding, right????
      BIG DATA RESEARCH read “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RESEARCH” ONLY on a grander scale…
      AI is now starting to be used in Database(s) like Azure/SQL Server, which I am starting to learn (@ my age-69) and has the capabilities to create powerful search engines and store mountains of data…AND TO BE ACCESSED QUITE FAST—WOWZA!!!

NOTE: I am using Visual Studio and it also has an AI engine that can be connected to…haven’t tried it yet but working on it..

Also, Microsoft DOES HEAVY PROGRAMMING in China…When I installed Windows Server I had to reset my local from CHINA TO UNITED STATES!!!…

This has the ear-markings of one GIANT ip address sweeping!!!

11. A2 says:

👇👇

• A2 says:

And this, the CCP is running out of countries to threaten👇

• lotbusyexec says:

Wow! I’d say that’s a threat!!

• A2 says:

They have also threatened India for showing support for Taiwan, said they better watch out as their navy will attack India’s shipping in the region. Outrageous.

On the plus side, Finland has Passed a law for no extraditions to China and supported HK people and others oppressed by the CCP.

As Sec Pompeo has said, the Trump administrations has taken the lead. And the PRC by its own actions is digging a big sink hole with its actions and statements.

Thinks are heating up, but without US leadership this never would have happened.

It’s disrupting the comfortable elites around the world thus, the opposition; but many countries see through this and are taking actions. they just needed a leader. And we know who that is.

• Eagle Driver says:

THE Golden Hair Man with MUCHO GRANDE’ EL BRASSOS BOLLOS!!!…👍👍👍😎😎😎

A2…Thank you for all the info you bring into this forum…IT is quite the Eye-Opener…Enjoy the Weekend!!!

• Dekester says:

A2,

Picture if you will a small Canatown that is located within a few miles from Washington State, and one that offers lovely vistas of the San Juan Islands.

Last night while on our evening stroll a line of cars with approximately 30 vehicles ( mostly high end.) drove along one of our main streets.

All were full of Asians ( likely Chinese) The vehicles had large signs on the roofs, and were adorned with anti Chinese Communist Party slogans.

I am cynical. However my belief is they were sincere, as our community has many terrific Asian members. ( I have met many through community events etc)

The wife and I were pleased to see this so we gave the parade a thumbs up and a wave.

Well. A few vehicles, honked their approval or flashed their lights.

Great Stuff!

PDJT has the support of good people likely tens of millions worldwide. ( or more)

This scares the enemy more than anything.

God bless PDJT

• Dekester says:

Oops. Should have read Canadian town. I am going back to bed.😉

• A2 says:

I know Vancouver very well, a mix of Taiwan, Hong Kong and also disaffected PRC folks.

The first time I went with my family, I said may we see Canada now? 🤣

I have lots of stories, but outside of the PRC princeling types trying to hedge their bets with property and such, most Chinese escaped China and the CCP for a reason. They know.

12. burginthorn says:

“The same petty COVID dictators will use lockdowns to fight so-called climate crisis”

13. A2 says:

👇👇

14. Another Ian says:

“4Chan thread.

Ted Wheeler has voted for Donald J. Trump. ”

Major bug in Oregon on line voting

15. nwtex says:

Free speech rally marred by violence as counterprotesters storm event, beat pro-Trump demonstrators
    Published 5 hours ago

Medics transport a supporter of President Donald Trump to an ambulance after he was attacked by counter-protesters in San Francisco on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020. About a dozen pro-Trump demonstrators were met by several hundred counter-protesters as they tried to rally

16. tuskyou says:

*I also posted in the rally thread. Thx for reading 🙂

I’m back from the Janesville rally. First let me tell you how cold and windy it was –all day. No sun, light rain twice for short periods and winds gusts up to 45 mph. I asked for a garbage bag at the food tent and wore it as a poncho. The shuttle bus/remote parking was new to me and not my preferred way of rallying. I went by myself but got together with a group in the parking lot. I arrived at 6am, a Chicago kid at 2am and the earliest person slept overnight in his RV. We piled into someone’s car and drove to get in line at the airport (dozen people there already) then the driver took the shuttle over as we held a spot for her. Security advised us to wait till shuttles began running at 9am but we did our own thing. As usual everyone was nice, friendly and helpful. Everyone’s stuff was still there after the rally. The shuttles going back to the parking lot were coming fast and furious so no problem after the rally.

I didn’t get a temp check but some did–random I suppose. Masks were given out. Team Trump folks passed out stuff to us early birds. I scored 2 hats (blue + camo) after telling them I’m a suburban woman who loves POTUS. We were in rows 4-6 center right and it was fabulous. The signs above the bleachers on both sides were taken down due to wind–rally goers holding them down until a crew removed them. Old Glory and the thin blue line flags waving, POTUS looking at us and everyone chanting. This was the chanty-est bunch I’ve been around. Some chants didn’t get off the ground or faded fast but people were starting them left and right. They really wanted to chant loud and long. Numerous first time rally goers. Loads from Illinois and a guy from Michigan. A “Pritzger” sucks chant was attempted but didn’t catch on.

I talked to so many former dems who are on fire for Trump. The conservative/republican voters noted 2 things: they want rinos purged and they want the right to fight harder. Drain the left side of the swamp and the right! Frequent references to going back to normal, voting straight red, Trump is protected by God (I agree), Trump never stops working, complaining about media/censorship. Big topic was the date/17th and 17 days till the election. When POTUS mentioned it people went crazy. Despite people fiddling with their phones (me included) they hung on every word. When he suggested we sit down nobody really wanted to! We finally thawed out and wanted to party! A lady behind me thought we’d get a shorter rally since he was in Muskegon. I said no, we’ll get a full one, POTUS won’t short change us. She gave me the ‘you were right look’ at the end. Haha

Melissa Young and son were in the first row. She’s a former Miss Wisconsin. I saw her at the Janesville rally in 2016 were she spoke about her illness and the support she’s received over the years from Pres Trump. She was very sick in 2016 but vague about her dx. During that rally POTUS asked her questions from the stage after she made brief remarks. She’s doing well now and has a book on Amazon. She told me it’s neck and neck with Michelle Obama’s book.

He added “making America powerful again” at the end–haven’t heard that one till today. People really want kids back in school and learning the 3 R’s, not leftist ideology. I believe he’s prepping us for a battle with the teachers union. Very little said about covid in my conversations. People are moving on to other topics. Pandemic is over with most people. Huge support for law and order esp being respectful and not resisting arrest.

Totally worth waiting in line for hours on a cold, long day. Our President gifts us with his time and talent. He doesn’t have to do rallies. He doesn’t have to do anything. I’m damn grateful for everything he does to MAGA.

17. FL_GUY says:

Two great President Trump Rallies today in MI and WI. If you didn’t catch them, watch youtube RSBN channel.

Seeing these massive crowds turn out for an incumbent is unheard of. Why are they turning out for President Trump? Because he has kept his promises and done what he said he would do. He has made everyone’s life better. Only EVIL people would want to destroy all the good that President Trump has done for We the People; the D-rats ARE EVIL!.

People are trying to compare crowd reactions between the two rallies but you can’t really do that accurately. Every community/state has it’s own personality. You have to compare the same community/state crowds from 2016 and 2020 to assess reactions. From extensively analyzing the rallies in 2016, 2017 and 2018, I can say that the crowds are larger (they already were large in 2016) and more enthusiastic.

Another big difference between the crowd mindset that is important. In 2016, a large percent of people attending the rallies were against HilLIARy and to them, anyone was better than that lying POS. However, in 2020, the people attending the rallies are there because they LOVE President Trump. They know that he keeps his word and has made their lives better; they appreciate it. To me, Love overcomes hate and hate is all the D-rats have.

If the attendance follows the same patterns of 2016, the crowds will consist of 99% of people that have never been to a President Trump Rally. Many did not vote in 2016 or if they did, did not vote for President Trump. Now, they are there to support President Trump. Many D-rats attend the rallies to support the President (President Trump has the guts to go into predominantly D-rat strongholds; when did you EVER see an R do that?) . These are people who do NOT discuss their support to anyone but their family and friends. They are UNpollable due to the hostile and violent nature of the opposition (I believe that will change with President Trump’s second term; the violence will end or he WILL end it).

The rally attendance and attendee enthusiasm is the REAL poll. And President Trump has amazing support from all groups of people; people who brave rain and freezing weather to stand outside to show their support. Personally, I don’t believe the D-rats will be able to create enough fraud to steal the election. If President Trump’s supporters go vote in person (the ONLY way to be sure your vote is counted), which is what I always do, the numbers will be so overwhelming it will make the mail in ballots a moot point.

With early voting in most places, there is plenty of time to vote in person if you live in a state that has not stolen the vote from you, e.g. CA, WA, OR have stolen the vote and hopefully President Trump will take action against those states using the Voting Rights Act of 1965 during his second term to FREE the people of those states.

18. Greg says:

Barr/Durham are interfering in the election in favour of Biden by not issuing a report. I hope Trump has Barr and Wray in the Oval Office on Monday and demands answers about the Hunter laptop. The FBI got it December 2019. They did not do nothing. In no time in January 2020 they allowed an anonymous warning of Russian disinformation in relation to Burisma to spread. Its a wonder the MAGA crowd does not storm the 7th Floor of the FBI building and string them all up.

• Publius2016 says:

no indictment because every lifetime politician is involved one way or another!

FBI had HD and Laptop…Senate had HD…took Alexander Hamilton’s NY Post to ensure Americans knew…either way 45 was Winning 2020….this just exposes more deep state swamp creatures

• Dances with Wolverines says:

“no indictment because every lifetime politician is involved one way or another!”
        Also the life long unelected federal bureaucrats who live in the shadows.

19. nwtex says:

• Patience says:

“My grandmother was a typical white woman”
      >Obamboozler’s mother’s mother must have felt & thought like Jesse Jackson

20. CovfefeBerserker says:

Don’t know about the rest of you, but even with my VPN up, I have to clear all cookies after perusing here or at thedonald.win to get twit accounts to come up. Otherwise, I get a error message for almost every twit account.

17 days. Scorched earth 2020.

Wish people would embrace gab.ai

• A2 says:

I’ve found VPNs flawed and gum up your computer. But then I’m posting from the enemy camp. So there is that.

• CovfefeBerserker says:

Did you already post the ChinaMorningPost bit about mainland PLA preps looking like a move Tiawan in the next week or so?

I cover too much ground to remember where I saw what. Way too tired to backtrack now. Thinking was ATS discussion I saw, then the source.

GN.

• A2 says:

Yes. You need to look for what I posted on this. Some on this thread very serious. I posted NSA O’Brien’s interview and told folks to listen what he said about Taiwan. Also Chinese sources above. Sorry I am not a WP member so I can’t search to repost it.

Look above. I usually have this about PRC moves days before you hear it in the US press. people pass it by I suspect because they don’t understand it, or they just don’t care in the moment.

• Eagle Driver says:

I use a VPN and I have no issues. I have found out that it is the Service Points OF WHERE YOUR SIGNAL GOES OUT!!!…I know this because sometimes when I log into my email…The email login screen comes back with a foreign translation…turn off vpn, login to email, turn on vpn…all set and GTG!!!

21. nwtex says:

22. nwtex says:

yee-haw!!

23. CovfefeBerserker says:

24. todayistheday99 says:

They are angry at Feinstein for giving Graham a hug. These people aren’t people. They are reptiles. Actual hug occurs in the last few seconds of this video:

25. Dora says:

• A2 says:

OK. She is clearly insane. She can’t do that if true. Unconstitutional. Illegal and she is a lunatic.

QED

• Eagle Driver says:

SHE’S A DAMN LOON!!! AND IT IS ILLEGAL…VOTED OVERSEAS more times than I can count…Person putting their ASS on the line, gets to VOTE…NO IF ANDS OF BUTTS!!!…

This banal, fly infested dung heap of a person needs to take a LONG VACA!!!!! with her refrigerator!!!

• They have tried to do this for years. Maybe they have done it. The shocking thing is that they are so desperate that they are telling the truth to everyone. I really hope she brings this forth to the American people to see. Next, she will say Law enforcement should not vote. Maybe christians. Whatever it takes for them to continue to try to win this country for Satan.

• Eagle Driver says:

BW…What you say I pray happens. President Trump is exposing these people in more ways than one. President Trump loves our military and what she is proposing is just digging that HOLE a WHOLE LOT DEEPER…

• Judith says:

At least her thinking reveals whose side the military rank and file is on. These patriots could be all that spells the difference between a free election and a police state, between a Constitutional Republic and a New/One World Order..

• PaulCohen says:

This has to be a parody, right? Babylon Bee???? I know she is demented but this would be so far over the top, and just bad politics for the Democraps…..

• TarsTarkas says:

I guess that means she totally agrees with The Donald who has stated repeatedly BRING THEM ALL HOME!!!

• Eagle Driver says:

The DEMS KNOW, I mean KNOW that their days are numbered and their scams are going to be exposed for ALL TO SEE…Betcha’ those flapper valves are working overtime along with the lower bowel tract!!!!!../💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• mikeyboo says:

Actually if Pelosi even tries to do that it will backfire bigly!!! against her.

• Kaco says:

This is unreal and we ought to flood her office with calls and shame her to pieces for even thinking of this idea.

• Amy2 says:

Satire site.

• auscitizenmom says:

Hope this gets passed on to our Troops overseas. 👿

26. spoogels says:

WOW: Computer Repairman Who Exposed Biden Emails Says FBI Told Him to Stay Quiet

““They told me that nothing ever happens to people who don’t talk, the FBI, and that made me scared, because that’s not something I would expect the highest branch of,” said Isaac. “Don’t, don’t — It was more along the lines of, in our experiences when stuff like this happens nothing ever bad happens to people that keep quiet.” he added.

A reporter asked him if he believed the FBI was conducting a a “coverup” over the laptop and the subpoena, and he seemed to respond in the affirmative. “Yeah that’s how I feel about it kind of. Well s***. No comment–It’s too late.”

27. PaulCohen says:

Democraps and their “Intel Community” enablers trying to run same stooopid “Russiagate” playbook all over again….. unfortunately for them, Rudy has the complete Hunter Biden hard drive with tons of confirming details, photos etc. It is NOT from Russia….

• PaulCohen says:

• PaulCohen says:

As a Twitter user pointed out, it was such a good internet “phishing” scheme that the GRU got a Delaware computer shop tech to deliver the actual laptop to the FBI…..

• todayistheday99 says:

It’s never going to stop until we make it stop. Here is a simplified plan:

Step 1: get Trump re-elected
      Step 2: make sure step 1 happens

• Somebody says:

That doesn’t work in this instance. So what if Burisma was hacked. The shop owner retrieved the data off the hard drive back in April 2019, so this January 2020 hack fog won’t hunt. Heck the FBI and Rudy had the data before the hack, stupid, desperate attempt, lame actually.

• Bubby says:

Let me get this straight when there is verifiable criminal activity committed by Joe or Hunter it’s Russian Disinformation when there is made up criminal activity about President Trump or an associate it’s Russian collusion or Russian interference! The FBI is fomenting this disinformation! The FBI has planted more disinformation through the corrupt leftist msm in the last four years than Russia ever could do! The FBI is a criminal enterprise using it’s LE powers to help Democrats and Joe in particular! IMHO Anyone disagree?

28. rushtonovember says:

I’m predicting a blockbuster news release, either Wednesday or Thursday (prior to debate) orchestrated by Steve Bannon. Peter Schweizer, President of the Government Accountability Institute (GSA) where Bannon is the cofounder and board member, was given access to China Inc emails from Bevan Cooney, a one-time Hunter Biden and Devon Archer business associate. These are not the emails from the hard disk that was the source of the NY Post article. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-china-inc-emails-reveal-hunter-bidens-associates-helped-communist-aligned-chinese-elites-secure-white-house-meetings/

Bannon also appears to have access to the hard drive information that was given to Rudy Giuliani. Given Bannon’s flair for theatrics, I think he will release, possibly through NY Post, additional information that Trump will use against Biden in the debate. If the Republicans were good at playing politics, they would have a Senate referral to DOJ scheduled Thursday as well.

29. Ocelot says:

2 Respectful Suggestions for President Trump

1.The “Lock Them Up” chants are understandable but they could backfire. Due process cautions should be followed especially after it looks like the NY Post’s revelations of proven criminal or improper Biden actions could be waning–or not. Time will tell.

The NY Post is releasing some “sentimental” private family pictures and other family info about dealing with Beau’s death, happy family gatherings and so on.. These non legal issues should not be disseminated to the nation IMO. It’s bordering on sleazy tabloid reporting and POTUS should avoid any connection to it.

2. Climate Change is one of the repeat topics chosen at the next debate because the Dem connivers believe it’s one of his vulnerabilities with millions of voters esp the young.

His answers last time were good IMO, but he could’ve mentioned his visit to the new Electric truck factory and explained how he is supportive of pollution reduction and energy technology IF it is proven effective and affordable for energy consumers. If companies believe in Climate Change and want to refit their plants and equipment to satisfy their green customers, he certainly won’t get in their way; subject to DOE approval.

Note–The costly failures of several green technology projects when Obama rushed to approve several of them like Solyandra’s solar panel projects are still occurring. Tonopah Solar Energy LLC of Nevada received $737 million in loans from the U.S. Department of Energy but filed for bankruptcy in late July 2020. “It still owes $425 million on its DOE loan, but reached a settlement under which the department will recover at least $200 million” — or half of its debt.

Hastily or slowly implementing AOC’s idiotic Green New deal would be catastrophic given the long list of costly failures and shortcomings in the technology.

• Guyski says:

But, don’t ‘these these non legal issues’ help validate the illegal issues? 🤔

• Ocelot says:

Yes, they certainly could. I didn’t explain well enough what I was referring to. The pictures looked more like tabloid stuff involving the entire family and I was over concerned that POTUS might get linked with that if it was overdone. Bad post on my part.

• rushtonovember says:

I think Trump is focusing on getting out the vote rather than trying to win people over. He focuses on black and Hispanic males, blue collar workers, women concerned with safety and security, and I think in the final debate, he will really focus on seniors.

There are about 5 states where Trump needs to increase his vote by about 1%-2%. At this late stage, it is more likely a turnout issue than winning undecideds.

• Winston says:

“improper Biden actions could be waning”

Read the book Secret Empires. The Biden Crime Family and, to a lesser but still serious extent dealing with just the CCP, the Turtle’s crime family are covered in great, damning detail. This is MASSIVE bribery corruption via familial proxies.

As I’ve pointed out here before, as long as the industries and economic sectors doing the bribing were American as they were in the past, the interests of US citizens weren’t harmed so much by this sort of thing. NOW, with multinational, globalist everything, this is NO LONGER the case.

• Ocelot says:

Thanks Winston.

rushtonovember also referred to the other sources that show the corruption like BB/Guiliani’s pending release and the former Secret Empires.

30. Dora says:

• mikeyboo says:

Neither Biden nor Harris have any intention of “stopping at birth”. In fact I am quite sure neither Biden nor Harris care about age at the time of “abortion”. Trump voters will be eligible “subjects for abortion” right up to the moment of death. We will be viewed as incurably disabled and a drain on society.

31. Linda K. says:

The Boilmakers union in Pennsylvania did not like Biden claiming their endorsement in the ABCTownhall. The Union head office was flooded by calls from members who were angry because they thought their union changed their endorsement from Trump to Biden. They represent the fracking industry workers.

32. PaulCohen says:

Sounds like a well planned roll-out…. Steve Bannon promises much more to come in multiple outlets (have to wonder whether “bigger more mainstream companies” will do anything but try to run cover for the Bidens though):

“Mr. Bannon: The Bidens are about to be hit with multiple stories from multiple media sources based off evidence beyond the hard drive. Fox and Peter Schweitzer have already started but bigger more mainstream companies are going to weigh in. We already have set in motion the various apparatuses that will release everything.”

33. jim says:

Dr. Anthony Psycho hardest hit:

“A pharmaceutical giant’s antiviral medication, which has been frequently touted by Dr. Anthony Fauci as the “standard of care” for COVID-19 treatments, does not work whatsoever, according to the biggest and most comprehensive study to date on the super expensive drug.”

“Gilead’s Remdesivir, which costs Americans over $3,000 per treatment course after private insurance, is a total dud, according to a World Health Organization study that tracked over 11,000 COVID-19 patients in 30 different countries.

“The study concluded that Remdesivir (and several other COVID-19 “treatments”) has no positive effects for COVID-19 patients whatsoever. In fact, there was no demonstrable difference between patients in the control group and the treatment group.”

• Dana Christianson says:

Remind’s Me Of What Donald Rumsfeld Did With The “Tamiflu”.. Rumsfeld Also Owns A Huge Stake In “Gilead Sciences Inc”.. The Maker’s Of “Remdesivir” As Well….

• I’ve repeated it ad infinitum. Nearly all studies fail no matter what they assert, because no one else can successfully repeat the experiment. That’s why it’s “no replication, no fact”.

We have no successful antiviral treatment against this new disease. Nothing yet to directly attack the virus itself. We only have treatments to use against specific symptoms that develop during the progress of the worst cases. Thanks be to God it isn’t lethal for most.

• thedoc00 says:

It is not a new disease but a variant of an existing disease . You correct in the fact they cannot identify the genetic make up, if it is mutation or if it is not genetic but chemical. It may be nobody is looking at the chemical angle.

• Okay, tomato-tomahto. The salient point is that it is NEW, previously unidentified, and much of what we do against it is still trial-and-error because so much is still unknown and/or unconfirmed theory.

• pyromancer76 says:

Sorry we also have antivirals. That is a lie. Ever heard of Ivermectin? Cocktails of antibodies.

Try listening to all the research reported by DrBeen (Dr Sayed Mobeen) and many others – done by successful clinicians and scientists.

Early (aggressive) treatment almost 100% cure. Do you remember President Trump? What have you been smoking? This disease is easier than most to “cure.” And new research has informed us how to keep our immune systems (yes there is more than one) working at their max.

• Go back to school, Pyro. Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic, NOT an antiviral. It’s one of the treatments targeted at symptoms, so it’s useful for some, but it still does not directly inhibit or kill virus.

• Winston says:

And, just recently, there was an extensive study which showed that the antibodies in those who were infected last a long time and another which showed they don’t last very long at all. Fact is, after all this time and with so many infected, they still don’t know important things for certain about the CCP virus.

But they can make nice infographics:

• thedoc00 says:

China Flu should be a question mark after SARS, as nobody knows the real number and how many of the others listed in the poster should include others associated with China Virus.

• pyromancer76 says:

The only problem here is: if it is a WHO study it will be fake science – a Lie from top to bottom. Why quote WHO? Get rid of WHO. It’s something like suing a NYT story because it happens this time to support your beliefs.

Just like anything “Climate Change – AGW caused” – all fake, lying wannabe science.

34. todayistheday99 says:

35. Dora says:

These are frightening times.

====

Socialist Mob Attacks NY Republican Party Office, Injuries Reported

Republicans in Ithaca, New York were violently attacked by self-avowed socialists outside the local Republican Party office. At least two women were injured, including a 60-year-old lady who suffered dislocated shoulder.

“They began pushing, shoving, kicking, punching, stealing peoples signs and flags, taking people’s hats, and attempting to physically intimidate the crowd into surrender,” the Tompkins County Republican Party wrote on its Facebook page. “It got to the point where the mob was attacking anyone who still had Trump gear on. We called Ithaca Police Department to let them know what was happening, but they didn’t show up for a half hour and merely directed traffic away from the riot once they did show up.”

• thedoc00 says:

Note that the Mayor of Ithica, NY since 2012 is democrat Svante Myrick The first articles appearing under in a search are all about his BLM credential speeches and shamdemic lock down.

36. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

The 50 year old alcohol/drug/sex addict of just one of our politicians has sh*t in his mess kit most of his life and now, because of his own stupidity, some of what he and his father have participated in is being exposed. Think of all the others, past and present, who have so far managed to keep a lid on their nefarious activities.
    The filthy rot in DC.
    Look at what this Nation is. Think of what this Nation could be.

37. WRB says:

Australia is covering the Biden corruption case better than the media in the US. I learned in this interview with Steve Bannon that Giuliani brought him in, in late August, to help evaluate the material and strategize on its release.

In one of those peculiar coincidences, Steve Bannon was arrested August 20, 2017 and charged with fraud. It is my opinion that anybody responsible for that arrest should be punished with extreme prejudice, because it is self-evident that they are using the power of the gov’t to take down their political opponents.

Further, it appears that the intelligence community is continuing to spy on the republicans, and are conspiring with prosecutors to act on that intelligence. Those people should be hanged for treason.

• CNN_sucks says:

The US military should take over the silicon valley and arrest these oligarchs.

• thedoc00 says:

Too late…during the Obama Regime, Silicon Valley struck first and now owns the Pentagon, from the inside out. They were aided by the massive leadership change at the Pentagon and DoD by Obama (including loyalty tests).

• thedoc00 says:

During the Obama years, DoD and IC issued massive contract publicly and behind the veil of IC unpublished accounts for data management, data gathering and I/T infrastructure ranging from the hand-held devices of agents and soldiers in the field through US Government Level data clouds.

• BruceC says:

Only one news network though, and that’s Sky News Australia (as in your video clip). All the other major networks down here get their US news feeds from CNN, MSNBC, CBS etc. (in fact, the 10 Network here is now owned by CBS)

38. todayistheday99 says:

39. Dora says:

40. Sonia says:

Is POTUS walking into another NBC trap on Thursday? Kristen Welker, who’s been chosen to moderate last presidential debate, was caught falsely reporting something Trump told her directly during press conference. Welker is close to virulently anti-Trump Chuck Todd &Andrea Mitchell
    @paulsperry_ Oct 17

It reminds me of NBC deceiving viewers about the extent of flooding on the East Coast (‘canoe-gate’):

41. spoogels says:

Full Story Behind Hunter’s Laptop Debunks Latest Russia Conspiracy Theory

42. spoogels says:

Before The Bidens “Did” Ukraine, There Was Iraq… And Serbia

43. Dora says:

Archbishop of San Francisco performs exorcism to ‘cleanse protest site of evil’ where a statue of a saint had been toppled on Columbus Day

The archbishop of San Francisco performed a short exorcism ceremony Saturday outside a Catholic church where protesters had earlier toppled a statue of Father Junipero Serra, saying the ceremony was intended to drive out evil and defend the image of Serra.

44. Dora says:

45. spoogels says:

In “Blunt Message” China Warns It Might Detain Americans If US Prosecutes PLA-Linked Academics

46. LizzieinTexas says:

A small group of medical experts from around the country are speaking out against misinformation on the coronavirus. The doctors gathered on the Supreme Court steps in the nation’s capitol Saturday morning to inform Americans not to be afraid of the virus.

These doctors argued masks do not help curb the spread of the virus. In fact, they said the masks are socially divisive and pose a threat to civil liberties as well as national security. However, they assert doctors in America are capable of treating COVID-19 and early treatment is key.
    (~36 min)

• Kaco says:

I agree about the masks, as I am a registered nurse and know what they’re capable of, however, them dismissing that his virus has been difficult to treat is hard to swallow. This may make someone feel good, but it is not accurate. I know of people who have died or was sick in the hospital for a long time. We know of Treepers here who have had the virus and has taken a while to recover. We were all working together in the beginning to figure out how to stay healthy and safe.

This more than likely was a virus created in a lab. This isn’t a run of the mill virus. What would be nice is to be able to figure out who is really at risk, because some younger people have died from it, and without the predisposed conditions.

I have heard and read the virus has mutated, supposedly now 5 strains of it. So that’s probably what makes it more contagious but less deadly.

• pyromancer76 says:

Were any of these individuals that you “know” given aggressive treatment at the first sign of the virus. This is the way it is stopped – “dead” in most people. One does not go home and wait until one sees if the symptoms worsen. Then it is too late for many. Wake up and read real clinical research. Enough of all these stories – “I’ve heard..” Listen to the real doctors.

• Kaco says:

Oh, for crying out loud, one was the father of a friend. He went in early on in the pandemic when they were trying to figure things out. In his 70’s, symptoms started on a Saturday, and he went in the following Thurs to Cleveland Clinic barely able to breathe. He as put on the ventilator early on. He did recover but they did try HCQ and it did not work well, probably because the viral load was high already. He was in the hospital from March to late June. But I thought they said he did not need supplemental oxygen for the rest of his life but now not so sure.

Second was a neighbor’s uncle, he was in early 60’s, came down suddenly went in to ER June 28th, they gave him treatment and he tested negative so sent hi home with steroids. Came back worse two days later he tested positive, they never intubated him but he did talk to his kids last time July 3rd, says he’s been very sick in his life but has never had anything like this. They did prone positioning, treatments, and he died July 7th. Nieghbor said he suffocated ot death basically.

There’s more I know of, but you sound suspicious as if it isn’t real and I’m telling stories. Why don’t you ask Sky Phoenix, gabytango, and others of their and their loved ones’ experiences with the virus.

• LizzieinTexas says:

Not dismissing your points in the least.. but, the same could be said of any previous flu. Research the 1918 influenza virus. It had three waves, some areas faired better, some worse in the 2nd, 3rd waves. If you watch the video, masks are not thier only point, they address treatments as well.

• Kaco says:

My point is, this virus has called for some specialized treatment. I have followed Dr. Marik’s protocol from the beginning.

Remember that NY ER doc’s video early on, saying he’s never seen anything like this? With the glass lungs?

How soon we forget because it doesn’t all fit neatly into what we want to believe.

But like I said, perhaps with the mutations, it is less deadly now than it was in the beginning.

It was reported that 19A and 19B were the early deadly forms, and if you recall, there were two strains in the beginning.

• Bubby says:

I was listening and getting frustrated because Doctors were saying early treatment was successful but not saying what that treatment was! Until Dr. Armstrong at the 23.53 mark. He said he has used Remdesivir and other treatment but the most effective early treatment was HCQ, zinc and azithromycin!!!

• gritsgirl2020 says:

Lizzie in Texas, thank you for your link to OAN and America’s Frontline Doctors.
      Hopefully this information will be shared far and wide.
      The masks are a MASKquerade!
      Praying that we all seek the truth then have the faith to believe it when see it.
      Don’t Comply with the Lie!
      God Bless America and these Brave Doctors.🇺🇸🙏

47. bertdilbert says:

Remember back when they were impeaching Trump, all the democrats were running around saying “Nobody is above the law?”

48. cardinalmike65 says:

Look at all the new voters. Nearly 4 years since he took office, and
    @realDonaldTrump
    is still drawing new voters.

From tonight’s Muskegon rally:

White heavy check mark 11,842 voters matched

White heavy check mark Only 48.3% Republican

White heavy check mark 36% who did not vote in 2016
    And, in Wisconsin:

Wisconsin helped put
    @realDonaldTrump
    over the top in 2016, and data from the Janesville rally shows an even broader base of support:

White heavy check mark 13,850 signups