September 30th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1350

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,105 Responses to September 30th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1350

1. sarasotosfan says:

So Joe Biden can wear a transcutaneous electric stimulation (TENS) device and no one in the media is curious, but when President Trump mentions hydroxychloroquine, which has decades of history behind it as a prophylactic, the media goes into a frenzy?

Broadcast licenses are coming up for renewal in FL and other states

2. From Townhall

Ernie Hesterly • 5 hours ago

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again… President Trump and Vice-President Pence need to start off every debate with an opening statement, as follows: “Mr./Ms. Moderator, I’d just like to remind you of your duties tonight, of which there are two: ask the question and watch the time limit, period. I am not here to debate with you, I’m here to debate my opponent. If, during my remarks, I state that the moon is purple, I expect you to sit there silently, let me know when my time is up, and allow my opponent to disagree with what I’ve said. Now, normally I would not have to say anything like this, but after the last few debate “moderators”, who felt they had to inject their opinion on everything, this needs to be said clearly here at the outset. Ask your questions, and watch the time. The first time you attempt to correct either myself or my opponent, the debate is over. Good luck filling the rest of the time slot, because I will no longer be here.”

With that said, perhaps the moderators should also be made to watch high school and college debate teams performances, and what the moderators of THOSE debates do. Then they might learn how to be completely neutral. Of course, given the media and their inherent bias, pigs will probably fly first…

• wolvybat says:

Hi Micro,
      Your suggestion is awesome ! Please send it to our wonderful President Trump and VP Mike Pence. Hope they listen to you and that they use it !

3. Rix Six says:

I did watch the whole debate last night. My first reaction was “Wow, what a disgusting show of American politics”.

More thoughts, because I mainly read center right blogs and their comment sections I was expecting Biden to have some major mental breakdowns. He didn’t, for the most part he held it together. President Trump did try to push Biden over the edge but without success.

More thoughts, it seemed like at times that Biden was given the questions ahead of time, his answers were just to well rehearsed and specific to the question.

With Biden exceeding endurance expectations, his followers should be pissed off that Biden has been hiding in his basement and not on the campaign trail showing that he has the stamina to take on the responsibilities of the President of the United States. And to show the democrat base that he’s there for them.

More thoughts, President Trump seemed to have had a game plan to take no crap, to disrupt the debate and to throw Biden/Wallace off their game. It worked.

4. Bonitabaycane says:

Our VSGPDJT was masterful.

JMHO he knew exactly what he was walking into: (1) His opponent, on drugs, ready to regurgitate answers to the known questions; and (2) An activist from the Left masquerading as a moderator.

So, what was our Lion’s plan? Simple, IMO…..fight hard against both of them.

As a result, Hidin’ Biden was exposed as a mean old weak man, who has accomplished nothing. Biden has campaigned as supposedly being a more respectful person, more “Presidential.”

Have you ever seen and heard anyone be so disrespectful to a President than Biden?

Our Lion also ripped Biden from his base, the Far Left, with comments and questions.

Finally our VSGPDJT exposed again the bias of the Very Fake News Media by not putting up with the so-called moderator’s Left Wing activism.

A very good night for our President IMO.

5. gingergal says:

I only watched to see Biden go down in flames. It was so disappointing that he hung in there with it.

• Risa says:

I believe that if you as a potential voter were needing reassurance about Biden, you wouldn’t have been pleased with his performance last night.

He looks like someone forgot to claim the cadaver for burial. Bad color, skin stretched so tightly it is almost transparent, and his beady eyes were oddly dark.

I remember vividly how nasty-mean Biden was in the debate with Paul Ryan in 2012 and how stunned Ryan was. Stupid and mean are Biden’s two most obvious characteristics.

Best of all, his rabid supporters on social media aren’t happy with how last night went for Biden.

• mostlyogauge says:

Very interesting article in the New York Post from April 21, 2013, about Kennedy, “Dr. Feelgood”, and methamphetamine injections.

6. Harry Caray says:

Looked like Joe had a Formaldehyde IV in his left wrist.

• Bert Darrell says:

Formaldehyde is highly toxic. The IV he was getting last night appears not to have been lethal.

I was more concerned with the wire that he caused to pop out into visibility from under his right side lapel; very troublesome. Biden’s supporters claim it was a shirt crease. Watch and decide yourself.

• DiogenesVindicated says:

Democrats cheat. I can shirk the idiocy of their beliefs, but I absolutely revile their cheating. Their lying and incessant projection is an abject form of their proclivity to cheat. Their justification of means by the end is yet again another form of their abject cheating. Cheating is the way of the devil, the foundation of communism, the antithesis of law and order and the root of social destruction.

7. WeThePeople2016 says:

• John Good says:

I wish Canadians had the same sense of Patriotism as Americans!

Maybe we would not have ended up as a “Third World Country” where the Politicians & the Police are AFRAID of the “refugees” & give-in to all their demands!

“Diversity is NOT a Country’s Strength” as new immigrants tend to be “clanny” & want to live in their “bubbles” following the customs & traditions of their old country & most would like to see the new country the same as the old country!

This is an observation from a Canadian whose Latvian parents escaped WW2 Europe & I lived this personally. One of the Latvian families over on the next concession, were such fanatics that they would not let their daughters “date out of the race” & my sister’s Godmother (along with her Lutheran husband) were always preaching to us, she taught Sunday School in her basement AND my sister would run & hide from them when they came for a visit to the farm. Looking back at it, they were “kind of creepy” so I do not blame her, as she was truly scared of them.

BUT, fortunately for us, our parents let us raise ourselves without the Cultural restrictions.

8. PaulCohen says:

Biden campaign wildly smearing Kyle Rittenhouse…… now this:

9. FPCHmom says:

• MVW says:

FPCHmom,
      Exactly. The pearl clutching backseat drivers think that somehow POTUS just did not do a solid against Chris O’Biden. Not a chance in cold Hell.

O’Biden was doped to perform as Trump predicted and Chris was O’Biden’s shill just as was ‘What’s her name’ in 2016, the prima donna that no longer works for Faux.

• TwoLaine says:

And Latinos are not the only ones. I think that applies to many races who are sick and tired of the corruption and graft of THE SWAMP critters.

Think of the Somali gent in Minneapolis, and what he said when talking about the election and ballot corruption in Minnesota. Immigrants come to America to get away from these outrages.

10. FPCHmom says:

11. Bubby says:

Great advice that won’t be taken! Deep staters don’t resign they have to be fired!

12. sunnyflower5 says:

13. Troublemaker10 says:

Kayleigh McEnany hits back at criticism of Trump’s debate performance

14. Phil says:

So has anyone seen ANY sign of Biden today? Just asking!!

15. sunnyflower5 says:

Joe gets MAGA welcoming committees everywhere he goes ……

16. jeans2nd says:

Just heard on the radio Beijing Biden is leaving Cleveland on a train tour through Ohio and Pennsylvania, and one of China Joe’s first stops is in my town, which is surprisingly one of the larger train stations in the North Coast Rust belt, for such a now-small town.

Thought there was a disturbance in the force this morning.
    The weather, fairly nice recently, has turned cold and wet.

Phooey. Rush just said Biden was here already. Even mentioned my town by name.
    We are doomed…..

17. MaineCoon says:

“Parliamentary advisor to the German Bundestag Has Come Out To Warm the People” re the CV-19 hoax. Scroll down for English Translation.

FTA: TRANSLATION:
    Warning to the population
    Anonymous, September 2020
    Parliamentary advisor to the German Bundestag

Dear fellow citizens,
    I am addressing you as an employee of the German Bundestag with the function of a parliamentary advisor. Through my work in Parliament, I am aware that important information in connection with the corona crisis is being withheld from people in our country, although this is of crucial importance for assessing the situation. Due to the enormous scope of recent events, I see it as my duty to my fellow citizens to publicly discuss these things.

Presumably, many will put this text aside after just a few lines, because they cannot imagine deliberately deceiving the population. I understand that, because I would have earlier dismissed such an idea as a “conspiracy theory”. But in the meantime, not least through my experiences in the Bundestag, I have had to recognize which methods are being used by governments, media and influential actors in the private sector around the world to the detriment of all of us and that unfortunately the population is too often too uncritical about this. I still hope that one or the other will at least check my hints.

18. IMO this is brilliant! (hope it works)

Dan Bongino (@dbongino): President @realDonaldTrump brilliantly executed his debate strategy pic.twitter.com/p46ffuam0f— Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) (@TeamTrump) September 30, 2020

19. FL_GUY says:

I think Hiden wears the mask so that people in the town will turn to each other and ask: “Who was that masked man?” LOL dates myself a bit.

20. Just reading the Cashill piece on AT about Seth Rich’s murder and all of the inexplicable comments, writings, events, etc., which transpired both before and after his death.

After the bombshell IN WRITING yesterday that HRC was behind the entire Russian Collusion Accusation Hoax, does anyone see this murder in a different light? As in, we’ve gone from speculation to seeing a real motive?

21. Cam Heck says:

As far as polls go, I have tended to believe Rasmussen as they predicted the 2016 election accurately. If they still run accurate polls, this is bad news indeed:

• Leaving says:

“As far as polls go, I have tended to believe Rasmussen as they predicted the 2016 election accurately.”

I stopped reading right there.

Wait, maybe this was meant as a sarcastic post?

• lackawaxen123 says:

Rassy got the LAST polls right in 2016 … in Oct of 2016 they had Hillary winning easily …

• MAGADJT says:

How stupid. Does anyone believe that enough people to cause a real, actual 10% swing in votes would happen in the late stages of a campaign? Almost everyone has already made up their minds. There is no way this is real.

• Eric says:

Does anyone actually know anyone who has changed on their support for Trump?

On the other hand, we see daily people admitting to not voting for Trump in 2016 but will vote for him now.

In other words, who are these pollsters actually polling? I’ve never been polled.

• Brickman45 says:

Tbh base will never leave but centrist and moderate Dems were very turned off last night. Let’s be honest about that. My wife doesn’t know much about Trump’s policies, she saw how he acted last night and was disgusted. Literally said she had considered not voting after seeing it. Trump needs to talk about his vision and success and let Biden talk because Biden’s plans are horrible. Ppl need to hear

• Eric says:

Also, ask yourself this… is the Biden Campaign acting like a campaign that is winning?

22. joseywalesandtenbearsbarandgrill says:

The CrossRoads have been reached……………Saddle UP

23. two percent neanderthal says:

It seemed to me that the entire debate input by wallace was intended to complement the democrat / biden ‘playbook’. This is evident from the way the questions were formulated and for example wallace conflation of ‘race sensitivity training’ – – which he repeated several times – – with ‘critical race theory’ and absentee balloting with mass mailing of ballots. It is not just that Donald Trump is an outlier. The validity of the debates is steadily declining and it is not attributable to Trump’s participation.

24. Troublemaker10 says:

Saw this posted elsewhere:

————-

Onawall, From The First:

“The most unconventional president in American history also delivered the most unconventional debate we have witnessed.
    Mr. Trump and former Vice President Biden talked over each other and insulted each other and the MSM didn’t like it. Listen, the media isn’t completely wrong here: this wasn’t pleasant. But perhaps the MSM will finally realize what their nightly insulting screamfests sound like to us.”

25. Magabear says:

Chrissy Wallace’s former colleague nails it. Maybe Greta can moderate the next debate.

26. jx says:

27. Eric says:

This would help explain why Latinos thought the President won the debate.

28. Troublemaker10 says:

• Henru says:

No more debate rule changes!

• That last sentence … intended to be satire?

Chris Wallace and “professionalism and skill” do not belong in the same sentence.

THIS is how even the Commission loses credibility.

• They tried that crap with President Reagan, if you recall.
      It didn’t work well.
      “I’m paying for this mic”……….
      Remember?
      I don’t think POTUS really needs a mic; to get his point across.

• Landslide says:

President Trump has a big, booming voice. Mic turned off? No problem. His campaign should say that they agree to turning off mics if the moderator agrees to not debating, aiding Biden, or lying!

• sunnyflower5 says:

There’s the problem. The Commission found Chris Wallace as professional. The “moderator” was the problem. His skill was to allow Biden numerous fact checked lies and co-attack President Trump. He was a true embarrassment. What a way ridiculous way to ride off into the sunset of his career.

• lackawaxen123 says:

how about the moderator doesn’t interrupt when someone is giving an answer … or asks 1 question and not 1 then interrupt with another and then another question …

• jx says:

Chris Wallace was no where near professional. He might as well be on the Biden campaign.

Trump’s taxes? Who cares? Oh but the VP’s son collecting millions from China, not only does Wallace not ask, he shuts down Trump’s question about it.

Wallace is a JOKE.

Now Biden has asked that the moderator cut off mics. The Commission works for Biden.

• FPCHmom says:

This is pathetic.

Biden must be threatening to not participate in future debates, so now the entire debate commission is trying to help him so they can keep them booked.

Also, they know Wallace was such a disaster that they have to pretend like he wasn’t a main part of the problem.

• lackawaxen123 says:

A Moderators job …
      1) Moderate which means ask a single non loaded question and let debaters answer i.e. do not ask a question then interrupt with another and another …
      2) DO NOT, UNDER any circumstances act as a fact checker …
      3) try to get the debaters to not interrupt each other (very tough I know) and NEVER interrupt a debater answering your question …

• FPCHmom says:

This is a much bigger problem for the debate commission than Trump’s microphone. Voters aren’t watching the debates on network TV anymore. Why are they being moderated by the dinosaurs at said networks anyway?

29. burnett044 says:

The smallest action….is far better than the biggest intention..
    if the action to perp walk charge, and lock up Hillary had happened….then the entire Democrook party would have been like this.

30. avi says:

Biden was once an aggressive debater who crushed Ryan.
    last night he was feeble and weak. I wonder if its an effect of his dementia or a side effect of his medication

31. sunnyflower5 says:

32. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump Retweet

33. sunnyflower5 says:

34. sunnyflower5 says:

35. Troublemaker10 says:

My translation of Trump interrupting Biden during the debates…..

“I’m reclaiming my time”

😁

36. Carrie says:

With so much going on, sometimes it helps to listen again afterwards…

• WhiteBoard says:

GOLD – WALLS!

stupid OBAMA didnt know COMEY was wiretapping his Azz!

the FBI was blackmailing Hillary- ruined her election chance.
      then investigated POTUS when they thought he might win – Flynn via RAZOR

the FBI was a TERRORIST of our country – REPHRAS the DC office of the FBI and the Director (current also) are terrorizing our country.

• JCM800 says:

He ripped off Biden’s arm and beat him over the head with it.
      S for Brains Biden looks down and listen’s for more instructions…..

37. Publius2016 says:

Why is 45 always treated like Cinderella?

Sleep Joe is definitely an ugly step sister!

38. sunnyflower5 says:

39. eric says:

the only one in D.C. worth a damn…THE ONLY ONE…is President Trump.

40. Troublemaker10 says:

41. WhiteBoard says:

Chris Wallace is a paid stooge

video from random guy – critiqueing debate

42. Troublemaker10 says:

43. Jenevive says:

Notice how all of POTUS adult children were at the debate and we see them many
    times at rallies etc.. Where is Hunter? He NEVER show up at any of his Dad’s events?
    Does Joe have other children, I wouldn;t know since they are not ever seen?
    hmmmmm..