Arriving at the third state in 12 hours President Donald Trump holds a Great American Comeback rally and peaceful protest at Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport in Newport News, VA. Anticipated Start Time 9:00pm ET. [Livestream Links Below]

Donald Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN LivestreamFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

180 Responses to President Trump Great American Comeback Rally and Peaceful Protest – Newport News, VA – 9:00pm Livestream…

1. Harvey Lipschitz says:

So! Blackface failed to block this peaceful protest?

2. snailmailtrucker says:

119,000 were watching at RSBN on Youtube !

Amazing !

3. If ever a man knew how to work hard, this is the man. He is like the energizer bunny.

4. Tiffthis says:

Did they cheer “we love you” tonight? Hope so! He really responds to that and I want him to hear it every peaceful protest 💯❤️

5. fangdog says:

When Libtard Dems tell me “I hate Trump” I always ask “Who and What else do you hate”?

6. FL_GUY says:

Fantastic rally. President Trump was connecting the with crowd.

President Trump made it very clear he will NOT allow the election to be stolen from him.

Personally, I believe the various D-rat governors, mayors and other D-rat state officials need to be arrested and prosecuted for fraud before the election.

Anybody caught ballot harvesting should be arrested, the ballots impounded and charged with violating the civil rights act of 1965 and the voting rights act of 1965 because the various actions of these D-rat state and local officials certainly violate the civil rights of the residents of their state.

Any state who keeps counting passed the normal deadling need to be arrested and prosecuted under the two acts mentioned..JMHO

7. calbear84 says:

Great turnout and energy from the Virginia patriots!
    POTUS is full of spit & vinegar…you know he’s itching to hammer the conspirators…it’s SO close!
    Every time he lets loose with a curse word, my wife says Melania is going to be mad!
    Personally, I love his passion and I don’t blame him one bit.

8. Ackman419 says:

I love it!
    Watched this in bed with Mrs Ackman.
    She’s not big into politics, but she knows what’s up.
    God Bless Our Lion, and God Bless Our Republic!

9. ChaosDad says:

These crowds are great but I worry that we might be seeing a “Grateful Dead” effect. The same people showing up over and over, traveling from one campaign event to the next.

• cantcforest says:

ChaosDad, who do you think is keeping up with him?

• Deb says:

So thousands of people are traveling from AZ to MN to VA?

• FL_GUY says:

That is highly unlikely. I had the honor of attending 7 rallies, took notes and interviewed people. In every instance, everyone I talked to were first time attendees. The percentage of repeat attendees is very small.

Why? It is physically taxing to attend a President Trump Rally and most people just aren’t up to it more than once, although it is an amazing experience. Standing for hours just to get admittance in the cold, rain, hot sun etc. is a real challenge for most people. Then once inside, particularly with the current events, there is hours more standing. At one outdoor event I attended, I stood in one place for so long, when it was over, I had trouble getting my legs to work. Totally worth it but most people cannot take that amount of physical stress.

So, the vast majority of attendees are new attendees. JHMO

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

You really believe President Trump’s support is so slim that his supporters are travelling from state to state to state, county to county to make his events look good? That’s quite an indictment of the President and his supporters is it not?

• swissik says:

I will only say that the rallye audience is not necessarily an indication, much less a guarantee that the president will be re-elected. So I am on the side of caution. In addition, the people who are against him do not read sites like the Treehouse, or even watch Fox for whatever it is still worth.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I never said the rally attendance is an indication we will win. I am arguing against the claim that the audience is merely the same people are attending the President’s peaceful protests. There is no basis for that claim. I seem to recall similar claims were made in 2016 too and those rally attendances DID turn into votes so I personally do not have reason for fear and doubt. WE still have a fight ahead of us but it is not just the President who needs to fight. Its all who value, freedom, liberty and everything this country stand for.

10. JD says:

I was there last night, and it was far more amazing than the videos capture… I talked to lots of people, and everyone that I spoke with was from Virginia… the biggest thing that I noticed was how energized and how HAPPY everyone was… genuinely, honestly happy… atmosphere of a carnival or theme park! Everyone was singing along to the music and dancing as they waited in line and after the security too… during the speeches leading up to Trump also…
    One last thing – Virginians hate our governor with a passion…