President Trump Delivers Remarks on Black Economic Empowerment – Video

Departing Florida, President Trump delivers remarks on ‘Black Economic Empowerment: The Platinum Plan’ in Atlanta, Georgia. The speech is ongoing.

[Video and Transcript to Follow]

This entry was posted in Big Government, Donald Trump, Economy, Education, Election 2020, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

89 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks on Black Economic Empowerment – Video

1. GrantsLounge says:

Listened to it on the radio. VERY strong reception! Biggest applause line was when he said, we are going to appoint a Supreme Court justice. Everybody went crazy !
    Blexit is SO real.

• puca58 says:

Was able to watch it & your impression is correct. Pres. Trump was well received by the audience. He seemed completely at ease addressing them. He & audience had great rapport & fun interactions the entire time. Even I was smiling while watching!

2. bleep21k says:

Sundance – I love that picture collage – “you got mainstream African-American who articulate and bright and clean and…nice-looking …” creepy joe might say.

He might not say that though, cause they “ain’t BLACK” since they ain’t voting for him…

3. FL_GUY says:

Great speakers before President Trump.

Strong enthusiastic audience for all the speakers and particularly President Trump. President Trump captivated the audience. Worth watching if you missed it.

• barnabusduke says:

I enjoyed it myself watching it on OAN. Herschel Walker is still very loved here in Atlanta (and most of Georgia). You can tell he and our President are truly buddies when they are together!

4. BWTraveler says:

Also he had an excellent response from the Latinos rally in Florida, they were/are very supportive of our President. Applause for everything he said.

5. Blind no Longer says:

I was listening to this on WSB in Atlanta. President Trump has balls of steel!!! He took it to BLM and talked about how they were hurting the black community, gave the BLM history of being marxist and anti capitalist, to a mostly black audience. NO FEAR!!!!

6. retiredseabee says:

He called the BLM organization marxist which does not care at all about the Black community. I am happy to hear him say it.

7. sunnydaze says:

Watch this from the start because there are some Very. Good. speakers at this. Many people from across the U.S. who are running GOP races, Pastors, Ben Carson, sports peeps, etc etc etc.

Really hoping Angela Stanton King gets elected to John Lewis’ seat there in GA.

It’s excellent!! Start to finish.

• petszmom says:

Agreed. My favorite is when he told his audience the truth about the marxist BLM thugs.

• sunnydaze says:

I think my fave part was Stanton King’s speech. Gave me chills.

• petszmom says:

Yes, i caught the first part about her early life. She has that star quality we all know and love.

• sunnydaze says:

I had completely forgotten that it was because of her experience of giving birth in jail that Trump outlawed strapping a woman down while she was giving birth.

Heard about it when it was announced. But Trump does so MUCH that I forget 80% of it w/in a couple months, it seems.

Can you imagine how JOYOUS Americans would be right now if we had an Honest Media? It’d be a different world.

DemMSM really is culpable for all the hatred and bad energy in our country.

• petszmom says:

I forget, too. I began his administration keeping a spiral notebook of accomplishments and by next Tuesday I was already behind. I wish there was a binder where we could print up all the daily accomplishments and just insert them easily. And have another for the second administration, because that will fill up quickly, too.

• Ocelot says:

sunnydaze; Thanks.

I followed your suggestion and was very glad I did. Bravo to RSBN and our CTH for providing a long recording of the event. Everyone I watched was impressive.

These “black voices’ are inspiring and provide a peek into what can be if the divisive Dems and their corrupt media would get out of the way and let the positive creative thinkers and visionaries of the black communities heal the divide instead of encouraging senseless and destructive rioting like the Democrats.

Trump’s Presidency has provided an opportunity to implement positive change on a large scale but he must be elected for it to continue. A Dem gov’t will just patch the holes in the restrictive fence around their political plantation and stifle the visionaries.

Religious freedom is at stake and all the Christians who hope to continue worshipping God in their own way should be voting for him.

8. benifranlkin says:

Our President doesn’t give speeches so much as he has a conversation with his audience. He’s fun and engaging and he delivers. Best President evah!

9. sunnyflower5 says:

10. Snellvillebob says:

I am wondering just what arena or college he spoke at?

11. 1stgoblyn says:

POTUS was awesome! I didn’t know what to expect when I first tuned in, but I was glued to the screen. The speakers were awesome too, esp Herschel Walker and Ben Carson. You could tell by the audience’s reaction that they know the truth about VSPGPDJT’s accomplishments and LOVE HIM! I am surrounded by liberal democrat-voting lo-fos and am posting the link to this so some of them will hopefully see the truth for themselves. No one can tell them anything positive about POTUS b/c they have been brainwashed and are eat up with TDS. If you haven’t seen it, watch. If you have, watch it again; worth a second viewing.

12. jumpinjarhead says:

Am I the only one seeing this grotesque contradiction?

• Jeffrey Coley says:

I agree – but appropriating the Democrats’ lingo helps Trump to hijack their issues, but then he actually DELIVERS where they never did.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I hope that is all it is but it smacks of uniparty thinking.

• Jeffrey Coley says:

It does. There are plenty of things I, as a “conservative” would like. But on the big ticket items I really care about Trump delivers BIGLY, so I’m willing to overlook it.

Sounding like a Democrat are a small price to pay for border security, Middle East Peace, ending Chinese mercantilism, and conservative judges are a big win.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Points very well taken.

I suppose that is one of the many reasons I could never deign to be a politician. While in the end as I “pull the lever” on candidates I am pragmatic, compromise, sleight of hand and dissembling are just not in my tool kit.

• 2020ishind says:

Always the issue with old school conservatives, getting lost in dogmatic details missing the big picture then loosing the race.

You wont achieve any of the bigger issues if black America isnt decoupled from Democrats.
            Thats what Trump is doing.

Thats how creating black empowerment zones saves the wall, conservative judges and ultimately America.

The way he will do it also ensures the money spent isn’t going through Democrat middlemen o the Plantation

• Martin says:

Yes, when Democrats do it, it’s called pandering.

• Jeffrey Coley says:

BTW – Semper Fi. I was with 1st Force Recon from 1994-98.

• Jury Nullification says:

Yes, yes you are the only one.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Apparently.

• Sharon says:

No, he’s not.

• Contrarymary says:

No, no he’s not. I’m tired of identity politics, whether it’s picking women or minorities. There has been white men bashing for way too long. That’s a Marxist strategy that has been used to beat the drum of discontent for too many decades now. White men have been beaten down and skipped over for promotions and opportunities for way too long now. Who is going to stand up for them?

• bleep21k says:

@jumpinjarhead – “Am I the only one seeing this grotesque contradiction?”

Election/Campaign MARKETING would be my first guess.

Plenty BLACK democrats that NEED to hear words like “black” and “empowerment” and even “zone (SAFE area) IF they are to be finally swayed to vote President Trump.

You have the luxury of being narrowly focused and non-racist – think of the blacks that instinctively, reflexively want to vote democrat – now comes the “black empowerment zone” – PLATINUM!” – from President Trump.

Hit my sister in law and cousins over the head with THESE words a few times – get a dent lol!

“Empowerment zones”…meh, not so much.
      🙂

• Jeffrey Coley says:

I love the way Trump steals Democrat rhetoric to sell his programs. This is why he is so successful: He appeals to everyone as Americans first and foremost, but he knows how to sell. I’d rather he sound like a Democrat and win, than lose sounding like a Republican.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I know—well stated. My post was largely rhetorical and for the benefit of our fellow Treepers who may not yet see how pernicious these notions can be especially with some of our younger patriots who may have been tainted by this approach during their “education.”

• Your Tour Guide says:

The best thing about these is that Trump has been
            good about making sure that the money isn’t
            misallocated.

We had PLENTY of “empowerment zones” money
            flowing into Atlanta during the Olympics and around
            the time of Jimmy Carter’s Atlanta Project.

Millions, millions, millions. The vast majority of which
            was squandered. The usual “success story?”. 5 million
            allocated, maybe 100 jobs tops obtained. Do the math.
            The jobs rarely lasted past one year.

• Jumpinjarhead:
          We have to look truth in the face: we’re a short step away from anarchy.
          The once-mainstream Democrat Party has been pushing universal paycheck, and open, Marxist rebellion in American cities.
          The genius of Trump is being able reach this embattled Black community with a different message: to love our country, and to work for a living in a dignified manner if only given the opportunity to work. And, by the way, that it’s also immoral to destroy private property, and to harm other human beings.
          These simple messages, no matter how they are worded, are a million miles away from the socialistic rebellion that Dems are pushing.
          Big, big win for Donald The Great! If he is successful in repatriating Blacks to the Republican Party, Democrats, without 90% Black support, will wither and die.

• jumpinjarhead says:

That is certainly my prayer and hope among many others. I merely express a continuing concern regarding the nuts and bolts (such as the actual words chosen and techniques used by POTUS and others in the government) of how these things may be accomplished.

As I have acknowledged elsewhere, such concerns are yet another reason I could never be a politician.

• TradeBait says:

Ultimately, you are correct if it never makes a full conversion.

Must learn to walk before you run. They have been held down and brainwashed by many of their own social change leaders for so long. It is an attitude of scarcity versus abundance. America is full of abundance, yet, to take advantage of others so they do not have to earn their way the American way, they teach the scarcity mentality beginning at very early ages. So it becomes ingrained. Some who learn to think for themselves and are willing to break free, gain abundance. The others have to see the better way in their own communities to know it even exists.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Excellent and succinct. I fully agree having seen the modern day urban plantations run by the black dimocrat “elites” in every city with such demographics. Their “lower caste” black citizens are kept enslaved by public housing, welfare and (deliberately) failed schools and economies to ensure the required votes for perpetual power.

• dilonsfo says:

Generally, white people don’t want to work in the “hood”

• zurizara1 says:

The Democrats have brainwashed black people into thinking themselves to be victims, so empowerment zones is very appropriate. Bring the black community back into the fold , away from crime, unemployment and the gangs..

• jumpinjarhead says:

My point was not about the zones in general but in the reference to them being limited to “blacks.” In my view, that is racist and pandering but as other posters have observed, that is “just politics.”

13. Leon Brozyna says:

Democrats use and abuse people all for the sake of power;
    PDJT empowers people and just lets them be;

14. retiredseabee says:

“The democrat governor of VA, pretending to be Michael Jackson is trying to stop our rally in Newport News……” he, he, he

15. sunnydaze says:

Alveda King on Lou Dobbs now talking about today’s event.

16. Tl Howard says:

Sean Hannity needs to be called out for always portraying his “friend, Benjamin Crump” as an honest guy.

17. Your Tour Guide says:

The local news must be slanting it already. Got home from
    running errands, my wife ( Trump hater) was telling me that
    he got booed. Scrolled through all the video, couldn’t hear it.

Maybe he ought to do like Breitbart, and offer 100k for any evidence.
    (I’m sure the media would be more then willing to manufacture some.)

18. MVW says:

“Call me narrow-minded but why “black empowerment zones?” Wouldn’t non-racist “empowerment zones” be better?
    Am I the only one seeing this grotesque contradiction?”

And here I was worried about losing the country to the Communist Criminal organization, DNC, when I should have been more focused on the language. Now that the ‘His language does not meet my purest standards’ crowd, what we are missing is the grammar police virtue signalling. /S

19. sunnydaze says:

Speakers start @ 2:00 hours in.

First up Topic is School Choice> 3 speakers.

2nd Topic is 1st Step Act.

Anyway, that’s for starters.

20. Issuing grants of my money based solely on skin color is not the answer. Fixing the schools is the answer, and they figured it out in the 1980s: teach entrepreneurship. It accomplishes every one of the bullet points without pissing away my money on govt programs.

I am curious of the details as to how they will advance home ownership. Lower credit requirements?

• pyromancer76 says:

Sorry, there is too much poverty and despair funded by Dems and their communist Uncle Toms – welfare for the central cities, tons of money for black criminal leaders who would spout party line. It almost destroyed the middle class that was developing well in the “black community” in the 1990s. President Trump knows that all successful changes start with an economic transformation in the base – in every area.

• I disagree. Not because you’re wrong, but because I think you’re head is in the short game: re-elect Trump; make it easier to get jobs; raise wages without mandating a higher minimum wage; get more people to vote for us now.

We have to play both long and short. Fixing the schools is the only way to break the most violent, murderous, handout-wanting criminals in our society out of that pattern. Otherwise when David take over they’ll just open the old playbook and roll it all back.

21. listingstarboard says:

What about poor peoples of other races? What about poor whites that live in poverty as well, and are not the beneficiaries of affirmative action, and racial quotas? Just stuff them full of opioids and have CPS grab their children for human trafficking I guess. Who ever sticks up for them?

• rpcoastie says:

It’s probably Jared pushing the pandering to Blacks agenda and, in the end, it won’t help President Trump because the Democrats offer of free stuff and free lawyers is just to great to turn down. President Trump should work to win blue-collar White Americans because that’s how he won the Republican Primary and the election in 2016!

22. freepetta says:

The Rats are 💩ing their depends.

23. DefenderOfTroyDonahue says:

I find it hard to believe that Treepers would endorse this type of brazen racial pandering. If leftist politicians had proposed the same things . . . and they have . . . all of us would be condemning it.

Why should the government help blacks to start businesses? Were there ever government programs targeted to helping the Irish, Italians, Jews, Koreans, Indians, Poles, Puerto Ricans, Vietnamese, etc., to start up businesses? I’m all for blacks starting up businesses . . . but let them do it themselves . . . as every other group has.

And “Juneteenth” as a federal holiday? That would make two federal holidays created especially for blacks. Where are the federal holidays created for the groups listed above? Nauseating pandering! Why is President Trump sinking so low? We wouldn’t tolerate such nonsense from a leftist pol.

24. GB Bari says:

I can listen to this President make this kind of speech and be fully comfortable that he IS NOT pandering to this audience.

President Trump is absolutely genuine here.

You cannot be as smooth when departing from the teleprompter mid-speech and going full ad-lib / off the cuff remarks…and then going back to the teleprompter again… if he was not speaking straight from the heart.

• jumpinjarhead says:

With respect, one can be genuine but still be pandering.

• GB Bari says:

Disagree.
        When I write “genuine”, I mean “genuine”, the real inner person not putting on an “air” or a facade.; not pretending to be genuine.

IMO, when one is pandering they are NOT being genuine, because pandering is disingenuous in itself. Pandering is pretending to be in alignment with whatever group it is to whom you are pandering.

• jumpinjarhead says:

We shall politely agree to disagree as I believe the thrust of the notion of “pandering” is the effect on those being pandered to rather than the intent of the speaker, or panderer as it were. As always, however, I nevertheless value your posts and views.

25. giveadamn says:

Given the timing, I think it’s pandering too. But, maybe, getting inner-city Blacks to stop being a sub-culture is a good thing. Fewer “victims” means fewer recruits for the chaos-fomenting Democommies. That’s good for the country’s long-term stability.

However, as an American who’s seen race relations unfold since the 60’s, I need to see more Blacks “owning” their life choices and embracing the “American Way” to success. It doesn’t just drop in your lap because you feel it’s owed you. Ask any Asian, Indian, African-Black, or Hispanic immigrant–they want to be part of mainstream culture and they embrace the societal “rules”.

I really wish Blacks would do some group self-reflection.

• Marc says:

As long as the education system, media, and popular culture continues to inculcate the concept of perpetual Black victim-hood, no real progress will be made. The Dems will keep saying Blacks are victims of systemic racism and there will be no impetus to improve things from within.

26. jumpinjarhead says:

More pandering—as others have said—-“just politics.”

27. aumechanic says:

yall dont wont to hear it put he just gave us a harris biden presideny,