September 24th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1344

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Kayleigh McEnany Twitter @PressSec

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,098 Responses to September 24th – 2020 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #1344

1. Perot Conservative says:

Another biggie.

2. MAGADJT says:

This is why a dislike the gateway pundit. All hysteria all the time; it reminds me of a toddler. Their writing is very immature as well. Look at this headline saying the Dems just stole the election and telegraphing to their readers that it’s over and done. What a joke.

• I blame the Republicans..they don’t do any research on their own? They go to the Dems for information..I live in NC and the Republican Party here is a joke…they represent everything wrong with the Republican Party..so weak and passive. It disgusts me.

3. sunnydaze says:

Great Ad for Trump

4. Troublemaker10 says:

5. jeans2nd says:

Lindsey Graham is on Hannity right now telling Mr TikTok that we need to thank barr and Ray for releasing the docs today.
    Don’t you believe it. Chris Wray, Mr CoverUp himself, released NOTHING.
    And Barr is looking pretty iffy. imo

Oh yes, Lindsey is being hammered in his election campaign by Barbara Streisand and other celebs, so send money.
    over my dead body…

• Free Speech says:

Hannity has gone back to his old establishment media self. A couple nights ago he was talking about what a wonderful person Breonna Taylor was, a heroic EMT (although she got fired from that job).

6. Summer says:

7. sunnydaze says:

8. Patriot1783 says:

What the hell?? 😳🤣🤣

• Jason Ross says:

Humorous sound effects aside, these ‘representatives’ of the people are morbidly obese and decrepit octogenarians. They can barely walk. They look like corrupt soviet ministers in the waning days of perestroika.
      How pathetic are these press conferences.

• gsonFIT says:

He doesnt need to represent America in any fashion, but we should not make fun of his distress

• iswhatitis says:

While I get your point…

This is the man that would not allow Barr to take a bathroom break during his testimony – I WILL make fun of his distress.

F Nadler.

• gsonFIT says:

That gives you two something in common

• iswhatitis says:

Well, he appears to be alive and breathing.

Your barely-veiled insult aside, people have more “in common” with each other than the limited vision to which you restrict yourself to make your point.

And I… I don’t pretend to be perfect.

Have a good one

• gsonFIT says:

You too. I come here to relax and I am sure you do to. Sometimes I just get tired of all the hate. That wasn’t aimed at your comment,. Just that your comment caught my frustration of the day. I do hold CTH to a higher standard in my heart. I guess because I enjoy it so. Please accept my apologies.

Now if Adam Schiff lost his bowels on national TV that would be funny

• Joemama says:

Yes, that would be the pinnacle of meme material. If there was a fan in the video, that would increase its value exponentially.

• iswhatitis says:

Not sure it helps, but I don’t “hate” the man. I despise him.

When Nadler refuses another [older] person’s need to go to the bathroom (knowing there could be a highly-public “accident”; thus likely hoping for it); only to subsequently have such an highly-public “accident” himself – that’s a clear-cut case of Karma (with a Capital “K”).

It isn’t hate – it’s Karma.

🙂

• gsonFIT says:

No I concur. I kinda think of Nadler as handicapped. And I hate, but i dont like to. I typed I hated Schiff once, for making me hate him, and a kind CTH soul said something about hating his actions. I said nope i hate Adam Schiff.

I can tell by you words you are really not a hater per se. Never thought you were. I guess I am mostly frustrated that 47% of America does not have the ability to listen and see what is happening around them. Not going to get into all that

You are all good in my book iswhatitis.

I call him “No Fault” Nadler BTW

9. sunnydaze says:

10. A2 says:

Very good webinar on Hong Kong and China and what’s to be done with Miles Yu, China advisor to Sec Pompeo ias well as Lord Patten, Nathan Law, Benedict Rogers and others.

Worth a listen👇

11. A2 says:

👇👇

12. bertdilbert says:

This is a great ad.

13. Magabear says:

God bless Dr. Scott Atlas (on Ingraham’s show). I would love to see him debate the Fauci Fraud one on one. Fauci gave so much wrong information during his exchange with Rand Paul yesterday, Atlas debunked much of it tonight.

14. Phalcon says:

Good article with background on who’s behind the mayhem and their goal.

• bigbadmike says:

Panic Attack. I follow GP, but Jim Gift is losing it. Doesn’t matter how much Dems cheat this cycle. Sleepy isn’t going to outdo Hillary, and she cheated a.lot. The unsigned ballots harvested in NC still have to be backed up by an affidavit from the voter and must be postmarked by November 3rd. Where are they going to get the voters? People. aren’t going to risk jail time to make the President’s margin of victory less. We won Pennsylvania by 120,000 votes and 2 minutes later, the President’s lead was only 44,000. Hillary could only scrounge up 76K. And she had an excellent.ground game. Sleepy has none. They’re going to have to come up with 250,000 phantom.ballots this time, and it ain’t going to happen.

• WRB says:

They’re going to have to come up with 250,000 phantom.ballots this time

Don’t you think they know that, and isn’t it obvious they have plans to make it happen? Not that we can do anything behind a keyboard, but still, your assurances are silly.

15. sunnydaze says:

Word.

This is the man who co-hosted the Trump Rally tonite , Father Frank:

16. cjzak says:

This is a great ad! Hope all these candidates are just as good.