When They Tell You Their Plans… Believe Them !

Just a short note to highlight the obvious that can sometimes be overlooked.

The one constant in the ever-changing political universe is the oppositions inability to switch from “inside voice” to “outside voice” when they carry their internal discussions into the public arena.

Often, due to the echo-chamber nature of democrat planning, they slip-up and provide subtle cues. Subtle like a brick through a window when you are tuned-in to their frequency.  Paying close attention is how you can develop tripwires to follow their track.

Notice the word “installed.” It seems oddly out of place for the context until you accept this is exactly the plan.  The way the central planners talk to each other…

(source)

Instead of an elected President, the DC plan is for an installed President.  Once you see the strings on the marionettes you can never return to that time when you did not see them….  Carry on.

“My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.”

There are trillions at stake.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Tripwires, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

469 Responses to When They Tell You Their Plans… Believe Them !

1. sundance says:

2. Elric VIII says:

I wonder why they chose “installed” rather than “inaugurated?” To demean it from a celebration to a mechanical function? I don’t think they would have chosen “installed” if they thought Biden would win.

• jeans2nd says:

C’mon, Elric. Sundance just told you.
      Re-read the post.
      Who “installs” their leaders? Americans?

• luke says:

Because they’re planning a coup and Buzzy knew it. This process is going to be very telling. I predict the right will stay with Trump and get us a new Justice. I am proud of them thus far. If they deliberately sabotage then there is no doubt whats going on. But I think they will hold the line on this. This SOTUS nomination is a microcosm of the GE.

• HillariousClinton says:

One has to really question if she even said that statement? 🤔. Would a Supreme Court Justice use that terminology? And why the grand daughter and not her daughter or son? 🤔. Very fishy….

• thedoc00 says:

She was part of Justice Ginsberg’s insult storm against Candidate and President Trump in 2016 and beyond. There is nothing unusual about this pronouncement by a lawfare maven, no matter if true or not.

Personally, I am leaning towards is fabricated by the grand daughter given her history and background

• graciegram says:

I agree. I know Buzzy was extremely activist but what kind of grandmother’s last wishes wouldn’t be for the health and happiness of her children and grandchildren ? I just don’t buy it that she would say what they claim to her 8 year old granddaughter.

• elsuperbus says:

“what kind of grandmother’s last wishes wouldn’t be for the health and happiness of her children and grandchildren ?”

One who considers 60 million aborted fetuses “healthcare”, maybe?

• Mr. T. says:

Elsuperbus, I totally agree with your analogy about RBG’s last words. Besides that, if she did say those words, they carry no weight. The law is on President Trump’s side and that of the US Senate. The President has the authority and the duty to nominate someone to SCOTUS, and the Senate has the power to confirm or deny that person. Nowhere in our Constitution does it provide authority for a dying Supreme Court Justice’s wish to usurp the Constitutional authority granted to the President or US Senate.

• graciegram says:

Silly me. True that.

• Yeah, and why did rbg even have children and grand-children, wasn’t she all about ABORTION?

Oh… wait. I get it. Abortion of the masses, not the “oh so special elites”.

Totally my bad. Wasn’t thinking right.

• jeans2nd says:

ABC News Radio had a short clip of RGB’s granddaughter, in a BBC interview today, repeating the “last wish” canard, then gdaughter tells BBC she recorded RGB’s last words.
        Well, alrighty then…..

• Mr. T. says:

Does not matter what RGB’s last words were, they carry no weight. If the shoe were on the other foot, the demodopes controlled the White House and the US Senate, and a conservative member of SCOTUS made that dying declaration, they would be doing exactly what the republicans are doing in regards to filling that vacant seat for SCOTUS.

• Mr. T. says:

Let me also add that if RGB truly cared about another liberal judge filling her shoes at SCOTUS, she would have retired during Obumble’s last term in office. She’s had serious health problems for quite some time. Her last bout with cancer certainly wasn’t her first one, far from it. As the song by Kenny Rogers goes, “You got to know when to hold’em, know when to fold’em.” Well, she played a bad hand of poker, thought she was going to live forever, and did a disservice to her fellow libs by staying on the bench for far too long. Now her poker chips are in the hands of President Trump and the US Senate, Winner Take All!

• winnetka says:

Elric VIII: The use of the term ‘installed’ (as opposed to ‘elected’ or ‘inaugurated’) likely refers to the Speaker Of The House being ‘installed’ as Acting President, not to a Biden election and inauguration. In a contested election, an Acting President is effectively ‘installed’. The supposed quote by RBG reveals that the Dems plan may be to muck the election up so bad that the onion can’t be unwrapped before January 20.

• Elric VIII says:

Thanks for everyone’s comments. It cleared up a few questions floating around in my head. I don’t believe RBG actually said that in the first place, but if she did it means that she KNEW about the Democrat intentions to subvert the election.

3. StanH says:

The more panicked they become the sloppier they get. We Know!

They go for the steal, all bets are off. Time to march on the swamp.

• flyboy46 says:

Notice that ammo sales are selling out? We are preparing for just that!

• Carly says:

Our friends have been reloading ammo for decades. Every so often, like during the Obama administration, supplies are diminished. They say now it’s even worse.

• cav16 says:

Yea, I am well stocked!

• StanH says:

Indeed we are.

• cav16 says:

I am well stocked!

• graciegram says:

We own a Glock and my son-in-law just gave us a shotgun. I don’t want to hurt anyone, but I do want to scare the bejesus out of them 💥

• Mr. T. says:

Graciegram, if the civil war starts, scaring just won’t do. Be prepared to defend yourself and your family. For those who say the civil war has already started, No, It Hasn’t. A few skirmishes here and there do not constitute a battle or even a war. Should a civil war start up, you’ll know it, because it will be a lot worse than what you seeing taking place in cities run by demodopes. They can destroy their own communities, and they are. It becomes a civil war when they move into red territory and try to take us down, including going after our President. Just prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I think most if not all of your here can agree, none of us want a civil war, but by God, we’re not going to surrender to evil. Millions of us will NOT live in a communist marxist country, NOT ON OUR WATCH.

• graciegram says:

You sound like my husband. He’s already getting me a laser sight for the shotgun and we’re going out to my daughters property for shooting lessons/practice. I’ll be ready !

• Mr. T. says:

Good to see that you’re going out to take lessons and get some target practice. Learn how to breakdown your weapons to clean and service them as well. Nobody on the right wants a civil war. As I said, we prepare for the worst and hope for the best. We are living in some very troubled times. The socialists in this country are not representative of the majority here in the good old USA, not even close. There are still millions of us patriots out there who believe in our Constitution, the rule of law, and most of all, God, and our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS. We’re not about to rollover and let those damn marxist bastards takeover this country.

• Eagle Driver says:

VERY GOOD. Make sure you practice and also go through some scenarios for close quarter…A shot gun is VERY GOOD for close quarter work!!! If it is your first time shooting a shotgun…TAKE YOUR TIME…A shotgun kick takes a little getting used too.

VERY IMPORTANT: IF you have to use it, or other weapon, DO NOT TELEGRAPH what you have or going to do…Good Luck and STAY SAFE!!!!

• Plumnelly says:

It’s a weekly item on my grocery list.✅

• EJS says:

They already pulled a test run here in Arizona and they told us their plan. 2018 McSally vs, Sinema for the Az senate seat. McSally was up 17k votes on election night. During the next two weeks, out of two democrat controlled counties (Maricopa, Pima) mail in ballots turned the election to Sinema, with a roughly 50k swing in votes to Sinema. They have already told us not to be surprised if President Trump is winning on election night only to see the results “change” as the mail-in ballots are counted.

• jhixon says:

Yes! Sine a is a flakey, ragical leftist. Too flakey and radical to be believably elected by mainstream Arizona. ONLY ballot fraud could get her “elected”.

• Debra says:

Did the total number of votes cast equal, fall under, or, go over, the number of legitimate citizen voters registered in the state?

4. Thomas Wigand says:

Pay no attention to those figures behind the curtain — “Joe Biden: To Boldly Go Where No Marxist Has Gone Before”: https://www.trevorloudon.com/2020/09/joe-biden-to-boldly-go-where-no-marxist-has-gone-before/

5. Snellvillebob says:

They had it made until, Hillary, the worst presidential candidate lost to Donald Trump.
    Even now they had Chief Justice Roberts blackmailed, bribed, whatever and he was supposed to approve of mail-in ballots, or else. It would not matter if there were 500 million votes cast, Roberts would approve, his vote being the tie-breaker.
    Then Ruth Ginsberg died, destroying all their plans in an instant.
    Now they are trying to climb a cliff, trying every trick in the book, to get the second worse candidate installed. I can just hear their fingernails breaking against the hard rock.
    I say Biden is the second worse since he has no concept of what he is doing, where he is, and all his numbers show he no longer is capable of critical thinking.

• margarite1 says:

The left ought to blame the disgusting Hillary for feeling entitled to be POTUS and then running a rotten campaign and being in your face corrupt. Likely none of this would be happening if they had run with a more tolerable candidate since DJT was an unknown entity.

On the other hand…the left only has itself to blame.

• flyboy46 says:

After they lose the election, Joe will be “installed” in the dementia section of the “home”, sure not 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

• Carly says:

Biden matches Hillary for corruption, so much so that I’d say he’s Hillary 2.0.

• dawg says:

“…Roberts would approve, his vote being the tie-breaker. Then Ruth Ginsberg died, destroying all their plans in an instant.”

I like this.

Considering all the litigation that is probably going to take place after the election, and the odds some will go to the SC, the Dems “installing” a new president was dependent on the current court makeup.

But if RBG is replaced with a constitutional, conservative leaning justice, the plan falls apart.

• Carly says:

When Obama lost to Romney, a leftie I know personally blamed the Republicans for putting up a bad candidate — she wasn’t too keen on Obama. I asked if a libertarian candidate would have been better, and she said yes (I didn’t believe her).
      Then when Hillary lost, they blamed us for putting up a good candidate.
      The left blames us at every turn.

6. Pale rider says:

They got too much momentum due to lack of law enforcement. These government officials like, Piglousy, Schumer, Schiff, Obama, should be prosecuted for treason, but now we have a full frontal assault that always ends up in our front yard.
    My rational thoughts are all but gone, my fantasies are to graphic to share, and I know I’m not a minority. It’s purposeful and effective to destroy a nation without a healthy enforcement of our laws. Why? Why allow this if you truly believe in America?

• Debra says:

I just have a thought that back a few decades, some of these long-term politicians tried to hedge some bets, and those bets are now being called to play or pay . . .

7. Jimmy Jack says:

Likewise with the Romney agreement – are we looking at a situation where the only way Trump Is going to get someone confirmed is to pick someone a clown like Romney will vote yes on? Or are republicans awake to the fact if they don’t do this it will be a total loss for them at the ballot for betraying Trump?

8. Somebody says:

I’ve been honed in on the word installed since this supposed deathbed statement was released. That wording did not come from a legal mind like Ginsburg, unless she knew the score and was foreshadowing.

• margarite1 says:

That supposed statement could easily be total BS. In fact last night Tucker wondered who , as they lay dying, wouldn’t be thinking about family and what’s ahead.

• Snellvillebob says:

As a lawyer, I believe Ruth Ginsberg would have put it in writing, dated, signed, and notarized. That could have been done on her deathbed if she were still conscious. If she was not conscious then someone is lying, like usual. Since no one from the DOJ and FBI has been indicted it is open season on all that is good and true since there is no downside to plotting a coup and repetedly lying to the American people.

9. listingstarboard says:

Damn all of the Uniparty old leeches that are in Congress..How dare you sell out this magnificent country –you cretins that are in your 80’s , how can you not know how precious our Republic and being American is? May you all rot in hell.

• Paprika says:

Why limit your condemnation to just the “old leeches”? Seems there are a lot of sell out leeches in Congress regardless of their age.

Not that a bunch of doddering old cretins in Congress don’t need to “be retired”, but hey, the younger to “prime age” leeches could be mucking up our magnificent country for a long time too!

• Eagle Driver says:

NOW you know why we have the 2nd AMENDMENT!!! Our Fore Fathers new something like this would happen!!!!

10. Mr e-man says:

I have no sympathy for Ruth. She should have retired when Obama was President. Instead, due to her own selfishness, she wanted Hillary to name her replacement. She was told Hillary had been “selected” to be installed next. Her own ego did her in.

And while I can admire a life well lived, I can not admire a Judge whose every decision was predetermined by her political philosophy. She not only crammed her views into the Constitution, she clearly changed the Constitution to fit her will.

As Mueller would say, that was not her purview.

11. Jimmy Jack says:

The fact they are openly saying they will engage in a coup and install the person they want against the will of the people is shocking but it shows you exactly what so many of us here have said – we are at the precipice of our nation falling apart and being run by globalists who will fundamentally change America – no borders, freebies for all, a broken middle class that finds everything and an oppressive government the likes of which we cannot imagine.

Every hate speech law we’ve decried in the UK, the removal of children from the homes of parents who reject transgenderism in Canada, gun confiscation in New Zealand, the flowing of the country with violent hordes from third world sh@tholes – it will all be here before next summer. And we will still be locked down and unable to do anything about it if they have their way.

We are in a fight for survival.

• Judith says:

We are *not* alone in the fight between good and evil, @Jimmy Jack. God is near, as is His warrior, St Michael the Archangel. Pray for His protection.

Those who confess their belief in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, are the saved. For so it is written.

12. Chip Doctor says:

This election scares me to death. They are just going to steal it out in the open, admit it and say it is justified to save democracy. The problem is that they have been doing this kind of blatant anti constitutional theft in the open since PT was elected.

They have no incentive to stop. Why stop something that is working so well?

Meanwhile, Bill Barr sits in his hands and does nothing.

13. gabytango says:

All we can know for sure is that the next Democrat President “installed” will make our lives here on earth, H3LL.

• margarite1 says:

I’m selling my house in Portland, (a home that I love in a city that’s going down the tubes) and going to wait to see who our next POTUS is. If it’s DJT then I’ll buy another house….if not – I think we’re facing so much misery that I don’t want to make that commitment.

• aisheschayal says:

I am of the same mind Margarite. I am selling my house in NY and going to rent until I feel like there has been some clarity for our future. I think PT will be re-elected but what I wonder is, how much more disorder will they try to rain on us over the next 4 yrs, I haven’t quite ruled out a civil war 4 yrs from now. I may need to be fluid.

• margarite1 says:

I have to move anyway due to other issues but the political situation sped up my plans. I have a painter here doing touch up and he said he’s going to Mexico and maybe not coming back – doesn’t think it’s any more dangerous than here. He said he’s not a Republican – didn’t vote for Trump but loves what he’s done and will be voting for him.

So many of us are worried about the violence the left has encouraged.

• gabytango says:

It is so frustrating that their bullying, fear-mongering, threats, assaults, anger and hate have caused the rest of the population to be forced to do things we had never previously thought to do before! 😦

• gabytango says:

What a stressful decision for you! I wish you well, margarite1!

14. lolanonni says:

“Installed” is an interesting way of referring to the Presidency
    Does this mean that they anticipate a nullity of the elections through a military coup so that they decide who sits as “President?”

If the military contracts are also involved in this equation, as it seems to be with the retired Generals speaking with and for the swamp, indeed it will not just be Trillions at stake but also their guaranteed lifestyle of power and privilege.

Vigilance is a must for us!!! Otherwise, it will not be an election by the people but a dictatorship by the few.

• Old Lady says:

They haven given us no reason to expect that they will accept a re-elected President Trump. If they don’t successfully cheat Biden in (and that’s the only way he makes it) they will be “installing” Pelosi.

15. TreeClimber says:

Quite frankly, who gives a damn about her last wishes. I don’t. Her dedicated mission was to screw over America and Americans. Because of her, millions of babies didn’t get their last wishes – to live and grow. We elected this President, and damn it, we want him to fulfill all his duties, including replacing the departed old witch. He was way classier to her than she deserved, and I even tried to keep my mouth shut, but at this point I don’t care. Fill the damn seat and let her sort herself out with God rather than worrying about adding to her sins posthumously.

16. TwoLaine says:

A lot of people have dying wishes. Shall we consult all of them? It is laughable if ir weren’t so ridiculous.

Did she mention a name of the one she wants to replace her?

17. Linus in W.PA. says:

All, just keep this in mind….. We tend to feel like the leftists/dems have a master strategy and fine long term planning. It’s natural to feel that way as they are well coordinated on their talking points, and other similar things.

However, if they were so smart, why the _uck would you run asshat candidates like “Urine and Boiled Cabbage” Clinton and Slo Joe? Think about it. If they’d put in a candidate with any warmth and a bit of a pulse, all their ‘long game’ strategies might be more formidable.

Now, Acme is fresh out of exploding cigars, and we’ve got a true street brawler in our corner.

Let’s keep doing what we do…..support The Trump.

These are our times, not theirs.

• dawg says:

“These are our times, not theirs.”

This exact point struck me recently. I dont want to look back on the Trump years as a time of being so stressed out that I didnt even enjoy them.

Keep the faith, keep praying, keep your head up, keep speaking out, keep standing up, and lets keep winning and enjoy it all the while.

• Chad C. Mulligan says:

The smart Dems knew full well that there would be no beating Trump in 2020, so they held back and let a useless idiot take the fall.

Then RGB died.

• lackawaxen123 says:

the left is a dog chasing a car … they have no master plan … they have goals and some tricks they pull … same tricks every time … same goals every time …

• mac says:

Herb Brooks just before the greatest sports upset of my lifetime: “I’m sick and tired of hearing about what a great hockey team the Soviets have. Screw ’em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it!”

This is OUR time. NOW!!! LET’S TAKE IT!!!!

18. The longer this Hiden campaign charade goes on, the more votes the SC pick and POTUS, along with down ticket Republicans will garner.
    POTUS will continue to expose the leaders of the coup d’etat.

19. A Fortified City says:

Nicely put I alternate between rational thought and what if fantasy myself. I’m up and then I’m down. I’ve done all I know to do, I will go vote in person when the time comes.
    Until then I’ll continue to pray for Trump and this land of freedom.

20. Elmer Fudd says:

I suspect that the Democrats are stunning the same technique to keep a lid on Biden that they used to delay the official death of Ginnsburg.

21. Mike in a Truck says:

I dont give a flying F what that little goblins dying wish is. Nothing in the Constitution about honoring some dink of a Justice’s last wish. Rot in hell you baby killing little creep. This ain’t Make A Wish.

22. jumpinjarhead says:

Glad to see others spotted this window into our enemies’ mindset. All very very dangerous.

23. JE says:

“Well, I guess there’s only one thing left to do. Win the whole effing thing.”

Jake Taylor (Major League)

24. gingergal says:

I just thought she was being dismissive of our current President by using the word “installed.”

25. Rip Tide says:

There must be a plan to thwart the fraud, cheating, and election chaos that we know if being planned and coming. I am so spittin’ mad at the evil we continue to see, and know is there. Please DOJ, move the needle, and start the indictments!

26. TradeBait says:

RBG was nothing but a tool. She was a point on a spear of a death cult. Dims think the use of a word like “install” will instill fear in the republic. They are nothing but empty suits and dresses to match their empty heads. They even fight like the cowards they are.

Bring it on, bullshizzers.

27. Pedro says:

The Democrats are beyond arrogant. They are mad schemers who have fooled themselves into thinking they are going to win it all in 2020.

28. bluecat57 says:

Read “The Marketing of Evil”. Leftists are like Billy Jack, they tell you exactly what they are going to do and then do it.

29. dawg says:

As Snellvillebob alluded to a few posts above, I am pondering the thought that the plan to “install” a “new” President was contingent on RBG being on the SC.

30. Dee Paul Deje says:

Guaranteed POTUS has some tactical nuke October surprises.

31. poncedefreon says:

Hey RBG, open up both hands, ‘fervently wish’ in one and crap in the other – see which fills up faster.

32. Illini not for long says:

The two reasons I was all in on Trump for President in 2016 was the Supreme Court and illegal immigration. Those two are still reasons we need him re-elected, along with as many America loving Republicans we can get. Then maybe he can install true Patriots in positions to restore respect for our laws and those of us that are Americans with no hyphens. I Pray that is God’s plan for us.

• dawg says:

I hear you and I would add one thing on a related note.

The issue of security was front and center in 2016, and helped DJT win. Then, it was ISIS, North Korea, and terrorism in general. Now, the security issue is again front and center, but this time its from threats within our own borders.

• Judith says:

I suspect that, more or less, the threats have always been from “within” our own borders. It’s just never been as obvious before today. We’ve never had a President who took on Deep State ..and lived to tell the tale!

Think about it: Deep State’s war machine was brought to heel by PDJT ..and Viola.. PEACE is the prize! It helps that we are energy independent -FINALLY- so we don’t need to start oil wars every 5 minutes.

Long live President Donald J Trump!

33. PaulCohen says:

34. Publius2016 says:

All gloves are off! these “progressives” truly are Communists!

their 100 year plan has been exposed so now they throw everything on the table…

35. Follow The Money says:

Remember Hillary’s 3 am phone call ad? The RNC should put out a 3 pm ad for Sleepy Biden. He’s already in REM sleep at that time.

36. Eric C. says:

Interesting, a person who was suppose to use the Constitution as the bed rock for interpreting laws and make “rulings” on the applicability of a laws preservation of the Citizens fundamental rights, makes a fervent death bed statement that her last wish is that the Constitution be ignored in hopes a different President will be able to appointment someone with the same paradigm as her.

🤷‍♂️ Oh well, moving on 🙂

37. DeWalt says:

Yep and everyone acts shocked when they do what they say. Our political Cartels have been installing President’s for sometime. Funny no one seemed to notice.

38. PaulCohen says:

39. I’d like to install a zipper on Chuckie’s mouth

40. Charles Dodgson says:

“Installed” may not have been Ginsburg’s word, but it is certainly Schumer’s.

And when you consider that Biden was not capable of winning the nomination on his own until the establishment made everyone drop out, it is the correct word.

Then when you add the fact that there is zero chance that Biden would functionally be the president even on day 1, the word is even more appropriate. I seriously doubt he is making a single decision on anything, except possibly whether or not to have ice cream for dessert, and Jill may not be allowing him to make that decision.

41. RJ says:

I saw a 40 second YouTube of Biden last night refusing to answer why he won’t declare his Supreme Court picks. He waved his right hand
    while speaking…has anyone seen the huge tumor or growth on the palm of his right hand? This video showed it clearly…was as large as an egg.

42. And there’s that phrase again. President Trump said, “without evidence”…….
    Funny how that phrase is never used when they are reporting on something one of their “unnamed sources” said. Or on something that a democrat says. I see it everywhere when there is reporting on something President Trump said.

43. booger71 says:

Funny thing is I keep hearing reports (no links) that the BLM is trashing Ruth’s legacy by not having enough blacks on her staff.

44. Rosemary B says:

I do not think RBG made this statement. I think Hillary did… or some other democrat “turd” as my hubbs calls them. haha
    I seriously do not believe anything that comes from the democrat party. They are the classless cesspool… always looking in the mirror.

45. stevelbrown says:

In my view, trump is being kind to assume this woman had other things on her mind other than petty politics in her last moments

46. Puzzled says:

Place or fix (equipment or machinery) in position ready for use. This definition of installed fits Biden.

47. thedoc00 says:

Yes, installed is an odd choice of words for a jurist to utter. One would expect actual “election” related terms, such as; sworn in or inaugurated.

Also, per comment by another person, here on CTH, if one has been around a loved one in hospice care, especially involving a painful cancer illness, the loved one is overly medicated with pain control drugs as well as barely conscious and coherent. That has been my experience with both parents, a very close uncle and parents of my wife.

48. ropala says:

The next announcement will be that Biden and Harris have been dumped by the tech puppet masters and the new democrat ticket will be “Alexa and Cortana”.