CTH has previously mentioned the not-so-subtle agenda carried by several FOX news hosts including the generously dissonant Harris Faulkner. However, today the effort to pretend not to know was on full display as the FOX crew awkwardly shut down Newt Gingrich for calling out George Soros. WATCH:

It is a demonstrable fact that George Soros has been attempting to manipulate law and order by funding radical left-wing ideologues to run for district attorney offices. St Louis’ Kimberly Gardner is one such example.  The selective prosecution, and lack thereof, is a decision leading to increased crime and violence within the communities.

In an era when truth-telling is filtered by politics the background agenda of all news hosts is becoming increasingly clear.

On a related note the Minneapolis city council is shocked at the stunning increases in crime since they defunded their police department and removed $1 million:

(NYPost) Minneapolis City Council members, who just two months ago moved to eliminate the police department, sounded the alarm during a Wednesday meeting about a surge in crime seen by their constituents.

Council members pressed police Chief Medaria Arradondo about the uptick in crimes that included daylight carjackings, robberies, assaults, shootings and street racing.

“Residents are asking, ‘Where are the police?’” said Council Member Jamal Osman, noting that constituents’ calls to the Minneapolis Police Department have gone unanswered. “That is the only public safety option they have at the moment. MPD. They rely on MPD. And they are saying they are nowhere to be seen.

The Minneapolis Police Department’s crime data shows a rise in assaults, robberies and homicides, as well as property crimes and arson, according to Minnesota Public Radio. More people have been killed in the city in the first nine months of 2020 than those slain in all of last year.

Arradondo said about 100 officers have left the department or have taken a leave of absence since the start of the year, which is more than double the typical number of officers who either step down from the department or are inactive that year, MPR reported.

In July, the council took several steps toward dismantling the city’s police department, including approving an amendment to remove $1 million from the police department and reallocate it toward the health department to hire “violence interrupters” who are intended to defuse potentially violent situations. (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, Domestic Terrorism, media bias, Police action, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

611 Responses to Fox News Harris Faulkner and Crew Have Meltdown When Newt Gingrich Accurately Points Out George Soros Funding of Radical District Attorneys…

1. oldersoul says:

How quickly we forget. FNC turned on Donald Trump down the stretch in 2016.

FNC has always been GOPe TV. Just turn it off.

• Thomas Wigand says:

True that. And called the 2018 midterms early to help the Dems take the House (and so set up for the faux impeachment).

Other than a couple of exception (Lou Dobbs; Tucker Carlson*) Fox is no longer my top choice for news (OAN now, especially its “Investigates” series).

I also subscribe to The Blaze to get Levin, Economic War Room and such. Even Glenn Beck there seems to have gotten his meds adjusted — the old “Fox” Glenn Beck has been reemerging lately.

I’m also hearing good things about NewsMax, but can’t yet opine about it.

We need to support the emerging alternatives to Fox.

*I suspect that Tucker is why one of the Murdoch boys recently left the Board over editorial content disagreements. My guess is that he wanted to purge Tucker, and they wouldn’t because with his ratings he’s their #1 cash cow.

• Linda K. says:

I like Maria Bartiroma and Lou Dobbs, both on Fox Business. Liz Wheeler is on after Lou Dobbs and she is ok too. Tucker is great but I am sure he is under pressure to tone it down. And why does Hannity have on Lindsey Graham so much? I like Lindsey but he is dirty as Mitch McConnell.

• jeff montanye says:

because the owners, the murdoch family, are hardcore likud mossad zionists. they, collectively, didn’t like donald trump, his one-state solution for palestine/israel, or his statement on 9-11-01 that bombs as well as planes took down the wtc. that’s why he got 26 newspaper/tv station endorsements including the national enquirer and the kkk paper, instead of the mid 100s that mccain and romney did. why he had a coup, a special counsel investigation and an impeachment to contend with.

• YES…he so much help Israelis and BIBI..he is currently worse situation than PDJT TROUGH PEACH SCAM… we all know who on most part own MSM…and also know what done/doing schiff/nadler/schummer+40 more Will BIBI attempt meet JINOS crowds to tone down rhetoric toward VSG/ESG PDJT ??????

• whoseyore says:

I had a very difficult time trying to decipher what you wrote above, but wondered what your issue is with Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel? While I understand that there is mafia in Israel like US, the Prime Minister has always been a good guy as far as I knew and my Bible tells me that as far as the Jewish people, that God will bless those who bless them.

• brenrod says:

Baloney, George Soros is anti zionist, anti Israel and anti judaism. The fact that he was apparently born a Jew has nothing to do with his behavior. He even helped the nazis as a teenager to point out his “fellow” jews to confiscate their assets. All this is on 60 minutes interview where he said he had no remorse and it was “the happiest time of his life”. Best to check facts first before writing or talking

• Ralph says:

Your classic attack approach conveniently neglects the primary influencer against freedom and America — China

• ropala says:

LIz Wheeler no longer works for OANN. She has her own You Tube Channel. joinlizwheeler.com

• Right Mover says:

“I like Lindsey but he is dirty as Mitch McConnell.”

If he’s dirty (which he IS), why would you like him?

And even if Hannity never had Lady Lindsey on again, his show would remain a non-starter for me because of the airtime he continues to give to duplicitous snake Karl Rove (“The Architect”).

• jwmson says:

Hannity has Lindsay ON ALMOST EVERY NIGHT…..but, yet, Hannity is supposed to be a ‘good guy’ and WANT JUSTICE. This is nothing more than giving Lindsay cred and the ability to cover up….Lindsay has been Senate chair the ENTIRE time the Dems, Obama, Hillary, Brennan, Comey, DOJ, CIA, NSA, Clapper HAVE DESTROYED honest citz, ALL Republican. I will NEVER have any support for Lindsay NOR Hannity. NONE, nada, zilch. Hannity is dirty, so is Lindsay, so was McCain, Boehner, Ryan…so is McConnell……WHY because someone has a R behind their name, we give them cred and cover and act as if they are good guys. There are FEW…VERY Dam__ FEW people that represent the USA and her citizens. Tucker TRIES. Laura does a somewhat good job, Lou is tough. Other than that, its nothing….

• jwmson says:

And Karl Rove NOW a nightly regular on Hannity. Y’all THINK HE’s OK???? Karl Rove, the worst sucker that ever breathed life as a so-called Republican. I’m NOT a Republican. I DON’T subscribe or support MOST of the R Party…y’all like Mitt??? Susan Collins? I can NAME ON ONE HAND the # of Republicans I support and believe…..

• oldersoul says:

I will say it. Hannity is a dimwit. Heart in the right place, but not a high-powered thinker.

Were it not for Solomon and Carter, and a couple others — who did the genuine hard work on exposing several big matters — Hannity would be an endless soundtrack of repeated talking points.

Constant hype and hysteria. I have better things to do with my time at 9PM.

• GenEarly says:

Pauly Ryan (Quisling Rhinoe) is on the Board of the Fox Box. The Bushie McCain Romney
            GOPers are salivating as much as the democRats to oust Trump and his Deplorables.
            DC is a cesspool to us outsiders, but from the inside it is a lucrative hot tub.
            I hope this coming election settles some issues, but hope isn’t a plan and is a wispy cloud.
            We had better be Ready on many fronts for many outcomes, cya.

• Thomas Wigand says:

Liz McDonald is good (I think that’s who you meant). Ditto Maria Bartiromo, and of course Mark Levin’s show (I believe that Levin is better on TV than the radio, both his show on Fox and Blaze TV).

In my original post I neglected to mention Epoch Times (albeit it’s not a streaming / TV service). It’s news website is excellent, and its “American Thought Leaders” interview series is outstanding (so far it’s still available on YouTube).

• Will J. says:

Hannity is all about the $$$. Especially now that his wife is taking half.

• Will J. says:

Hannity is all about the $$$. Especially now that his wife is taking half.

• Will J. says:

Sorry for the double post. Mobile browser is acting funny.

• Peppurr says:

It’s probably not your mobile. I have the same problem on my computer and think it might be Word Press here. I experience a delay periodically and now just wait a few seconds to see my post pop up before re-posting unnecessarily. 🙂

• FlapJack says:

Liz Wheeler is great but not on Fox …
          must mean Elizabeth McDonald.

• mooseescoto0217 says:

In my opinion Lindsay is all that and no cattle. Still waiting for him to investigate the Kavanaugh travesty….crickets!

• Professor G says:

In SC, we have no respect for Lindsey. He may lose this election, and many voters will do just like me. We will not vote for his opponent, but we will not vote for him. I cherish my vote, and I will not waste it. Why should I work for Lindsey, if he will not work for me?

• Miya says:

I agree. I can’t vote for pro-baby murder Harrison, but I refuse to vote for Mrs. McCain-I mean Graham.

• whoseyore says:

Too bad he didn’t lose the primary, but not voting for him now, could turn the Senate. Of course he is not a good representative, but handing it to Democrat is definitely a vote against our President’s agenda and most importantly against our President if Congress ends up trying to impeach again. I think at this point, a vote for Lindsey will produce a much better outcome than a non-vote for Lindsey. The work to get him out should have been done during the primary. I think that President Trump would want you, ask you, plead with you to vote for Lindsey at this point.
              Best of wishes next election as you work hard to get him out during the Primary; however, if people aren’t very careful during this election, there may never be another election.

• Professor G says:

I will never “hold my nose” and vote for a pathetic liar. He is vocal again, boasting about hearings to get to the truth. I am sorry, but it is too late. If he loses, so be it!

• Marc says:

Well, who challenged him in the primary and why did he or she not win? Remember Eric Cantor? Primaries exist to get rid of turd politicians like him.

• yes whats happend with investigation of double doors Ford ?? Ms . Linda…

• mimbler says:

Newsmax is very good, and OAN is getting more professional as they are better funded now.

• suejeanne1 says:

This morning on Overtime, Harris mentioned what happened yesterday – darn, I could not hear exactly what she said as I was walking by and didn’t have the remote there – it seemed like she slightly lowered her voice – essentially, that “We” don’t censor here on Fox News – does that mean they will have Newt on again for a re-do to delve in greater depth about George Soros? Or just . . . “nevermind”

• Yes, we too, have been leaving FOX . . . Glenn Beck has the best news and information and his Wednesday night specials are exceptional. On Newsmax we watch Greg Kelly, Steve Bannon’s War Room (the best China coverage) and Chris Salcedo. We have continued to watch Tucker, Lou, Maria and occasionally Sean and Laura. One of the best things was to see that horrid, nasty Lefty Leo Terrell magically change into a Trump lover.

He used to look and sound so angry. Now, he is a happy person and the perpetual scowl has been replaced by a big smile. My biggest gripe about FOX shows is when they had Socialists on they would let them spout their Dem talking points (lies) and no one ever corrected them. An uninformed viewer would assume what was said was true.

George Stephanopolous quickly covered the Dems’ message when POTUS was recently a guest. I think FOX’s day has come and gone

• Searkreb says:

Haven’t watched fox in at least 8 years. Will watch a few clips of Carlson, Bartiromo, and Dobbs

Quit drudge 6 years ago.

I think I have a pretty good sense of who enemies.

• Bob says:

Marie Harf is joined to the hip with Paul Ryan and covertly taken a high position we’re she apparently can stop an interview right on air. What the witch…Halloween is coming.

• David Jay says:

Remember, she was the State Department Spokesperson who said that the solution to Islamic Terror was “jobs”.

• dayallaxeded says:

Marie Barf needs to finish her contract with Faux from a jail cell. She was complicit in all the spying, unmasking, etc done by ObamaoNauts from 2015 forward. Remember, she was the one too tone-deaf and stupid to keep it quiet.

• jsh says:

The first one to stop Newt was Melissa Francis, whose husband works for a Soros subsidiary. Harf then chimed in with a big smirk, and Faulkner was clearly getting an earful from producers telling her to cut Newt off, resulting in some awkward silent pauses. Faulkner’s apology was nothing of the sort, it was a gaslight job. FOX never censors, we didn’t REALLY witness the shutting up of Newt. He was merely “INTERRUPTED” (spin, spin), and that’s why SHE is Number One (self congratulatory grin) in her time slot! Presto! New Created Reality! They are geniuses, stupid FOX viewers are now enlightened on what they REALLY saw and witnessed. Barf. Faulkner has always leaned left, as has the “former CIA” dolt Harf. But Francis surprised me…until I read who her husband works for. “Outnumbered” is clearly just another leftist propaganda-fest, waste of time.

• I did 2 years ago when I dropped directTV. dont miss it. now I choose my own channels via roku and get to customize my programming to only pay for what I approve of.

• KAG says:

Exactly, except for a couple of mega rate hosted shows, FNC is GOPe at best, even leaning left in many cases. Faulkner has long displayed her bias. She is protecting the agenda of her other guest (a leftist) and that of the organization. TURN IT OFF!

• laurelmarycecilia says:

maybe try Newsmax – s eems good. We watch on Dish 216

• Pvt. Idaho says:

Thanks ever so much for the listings.

• steph_gray says:

I think Howie Carr is also on NewsMax, though I listen to him only on podcasts.

ICYMI, Howie, and Emerald Robinson (I think that’s her name?) on Newsmax were the first ones to mention sundance’s posts about William Aldenberg.

2. charliedan says:

Seems as though the blonde, what’s her face, runs the shoe not Ms Faulkner……
    I listened again and it sounds like Melissa, the other blonde.
    Nothing against Blondes, I assure you!!

• bopbottle says:

I don’t think Harris weighed in. Melissa Francis was the first to comment followed by Marie Harf, claiming it wasn’t true…which it was.

• sat0422 says:

Marie Harf should never been seen or heard throughout this country. She was an Obama barf dog and an idiot to boot. I don’t know Melissa Francis. I only watch the Fox person(s) I trust so my time watching Fox is down to one – four hours per week. A lot of my time is spend on Levin and Gutfeld.

• WY Farmer's Wife says:

Dang, FOX is slowly taking away (or turning) everyone that I like(d). I was shocked to hear Melissa Francis show/turn “blue” – I listened several times, hoping it was Barf-Harf but sadly, it was Melissa. 😦
        I turn the TV to NewMax when I can but they don’t quite make the grade yet. I don’t have One America News Network avaliable and live too far off the grid to be able to afford the data to stream anything. I listen to radio but sometimes I even have problems being able to tune in the radio stations I want. Thankfully, I can get on-line and read Sundance and you treepers 🙂

• ibid says:

Harris probably had a screaming producer in her earbud.

• suejeanne1 says:

wouldn’t it be so great if a technician behind the scene could “accidentally” switch what is coming in over the earpiece to be heard by all the viewers – it would be like a “Face in the Crowd” moment (when Patricia Neal pulls the switch to turn on the audio for the tv audiences to hear Andy Griffith expounding on what he REALLY thinks of the American people/his audience)

• No..Ms.Harris is gone for me..she did looks like -wet chicken-when Mr.Gingrich talked about GEORGY SCHWARTZ..Shame on you nothing will change my opinion about you- not even new eyebrow …..jeeeeeeeez

• Cole says:

There’s one word that sums up and describes Marie Harf: insufferable.

During the long pauses you can only imagine what was being broadcasted into Faulkner’s earpiece by the Faux news overlords.

• merejoyce says:

Looked to me like Harris Faulkner remained neutral, but stressed that Gingrich was to have the last word, let the protests be said, but did not protest either side. Newt ably stood up for his right to speak out, asking if the topic is now “verboten”. Makes the blonde look like she is against free speech and him having the last word. Faulkner then was smiling and, I think fairly, said they would move on. That is, we are free to make our own observation and judgment. So I judge Faulkner as doing a good job of putting the situation out there for us.

• mikeyboo says:

I agree, merejoyce, It was odd but Newt managed to make his point very well.

• suejeanne1 says:

but there was the dreadfully long pause when someone was talking to Harris in her ear, she was in a listening mode,eyes slightly down and then she did that thing where she bats her eyes really big for the tv audience
        “okay, you and I are together now, folks”
        I would really like to know who was yelling at her and what they were saying
        Inquiring minds would like to know!

• avocadodipp says:

I would imagine they all heard the little voice in the earpiece say “Shut Newt down!”

3. railer says:

Wow. Thanks to our host for publishing that clip. It was stunning.

Faulkner was literally getting her instructions through her earpiece to shut it down, and she sat there silently listening to her instructions, then executed them. It’s clear that there was a prearranged plan for this, that any mention of Soros’ name and connection to this wouldn’t be tolerated. The lefty commentator knew the script by heart and instantly said “Soros’ name doesn’t need to be brought into this.” So did the other commentator. Faulkner just did her job, probably having been previously told that her career would be in jeopardy if she bucked corporate policy. When MSNBC went nuts and ran off Imus, Buchanan and others, and turned Scarborough into a deranged cuck, this is exactly how they did it. The globalists aren’t finished though, now they want all broadcasts to toe the globalist line. No deviations. Fox is Cancel Culture now.

Simply stunning, how obvious this all is. Fox has been a disaster for a long time, but if you’re looking for data points to document their status, this clip will serve spectacularly. And yes this is data, not opinion or speculation. This is a corporate decision in action. Soros has a friend in Fox.

• I am glad that it was Gingrich that was saying it, since anyone else would have been disconnected immediately. He actually got to speak the truth and they essentially told him to shut up, but left it all live. If it were anyone else, then there would have been an immediate commercial break. Fox, above all, does not want to lose their audience.

• flova says:

Gingrich should have mentioned mucho Soros money going to school board elections since Barry took over in 2009. The indoctrination comes from tools elected to boards because of Soros and superintendents put in place by city councils and mayors pushing diversity and left wing education.

They revealed they get paid to sell themselves to the highest media bidder. Can’t stand Fox. Don’t count on Tucker not closing in on Trump in October–that $5 million a year he gets is enough money to get him out of the U.S. if Trump can’t pull this off. Of course, us peasant deplorables have no place to go.

• Matt's GateKeeper says:

Agree. Stunning. Sickening. I dropped cable 2 yrs ago, never would have seen this if not published HERE. And for ironic emphasis, notice the last graphic provided by Sundance, displaying a screenhot directly from FoxNews that shows where Soros’ money has gone nationwide to Leftist prosecutors. Doubt Fox will be calling on Newt again anytime soon.

• SanJac says:

Mr Farrell of judicial watch was banned from FNC a few years ago for stating ALL increases in infectious diseases in this country are because of George Soreass and his open borders and Lou Dobbs pushed back.

• suejeanne1 says:

Soros the bagman for Antifa and other rioters, politicians/public officials –
      I think there is lots of evidence for that –

what I would like to also see investigated:
      if Soros is the bagman for the PRC
      so much of what he has done has helped the aims of the PRC
      to break us down, “soften the ground” for the PRC
      A guy that “pays back” the country – England – that took him in as a 17 year old refugee after the war,
      a guy that then “pays back” America after he has become an American citizen,
      a guy that helps his mother commit suicide
      is not a “philanthropist”

furthermore, delving into his history during the war in helping to turn in his own pretty much negates calling him a “survivor of the Holocaust” unless you mean it’s okay to lump him in with other survivors, such as those helped by Oskar Schindler and Corrie Ten Boom and her family. When the “Hiding Place” for Jews was discovered in their shop/home, Corrie Ten Boom and her sister – Dutch Baptists – were sent to Auschwitz where her sister died but Corrie Ten Boom survived

. . . Soros “survived” by being a rat!

• Joemama says:

I believe that Soros did not get rich on his own. I believe that the Rothschilds helped him “short” the Bank of England to fund him.

Soros’s job is that he is paid to do the dirty work for the banking families, in particular for the Rothschilds. He is the visible face of evil, so that the banking families can pull the strings in the shadows, and not experience ANY of the heat for the evil acts.

It is funny that there are lists of the most wealthy people on the planet listed in magazines each year, but they never have the wealthiest people on the lists. The banking families are worth many trillions of dollars. A billion dollars for them is pocket change.

• Kevin C Hastings says:

The CCP actually bans Soreazz from doing business in Red China. They know what he really is, biut I have no doubt Chinese $ is going into Soreazz hatte America orgs.

4. Aggravationicangetatwork says:

I am happy to report that his similar effort failed in Monroe County, NY (Rochester). Sandra Doorley remains the DA.

5. Misha Berra says:

Just know – of all the folks over at Fox News – why was Chris Wallace chosen to moderate the first Trump-Biden presidential debate? How about including a second like Judge Jeanine –
    they are suppose to be fair and balanced. And – let’s not forget their favorite go-to lady with a
    known expertise of being able to get questions ahead of time for the Clinton campaign.

• mikeyboo says:

And why did the Trump team agree to Wallace? It looks like a repeat of “the Woodward mistake”.

• bessie2003 says:

This question “of all the folks over at Fox News – why was Chris Wallace chosen . . .?” brought a smile with my internal voice saying ‘because Meghan Kelly wasn’t available?”. That was such an epic failure on her part; good times.

6. Blind no Longer says:

Faux News…just a shell of it’s self, with the exception of Tucker, Laura, Sean, Lou, Liz and some on the Five. I turn them off now, except for the truth tellers, and Fox is slowly making the turn to becoming CNN. Thanks Paul Ryan you POS!!!

Melissa Francis the WOKE lib she is…is destroying that show. Still riding the child actor coat tails of Little House on the Prairie. She’s all in with BLM, which makes her a communist in my book.

The News media is truly the ENEMY of the people. Somehow, they must be held accountable for their propaganda.

• Puzzled says:

Other than not cancelling the the few shows you mention, Fox news is not discernable from the rest of the MSM. But they want to pretend they are fair and balanced. 99% of all media is controlled by the left and they especially have a lock on what reaches most young people via social media eg; FB, Twitter, Google, MSFT. When added to the iron fist grip on the education system, young Americans are surely being indoctrinated. The left’s propaganda is coming through a fire hose. Conservative messages have to be found like an oasis in a desert.

• Kevin C Hastings says:

Francis husband works for Soreazz. Enough said.

7. The Gipper Lives says:

I wouldn’t call it a “meltdown”, Sundance.

Harris Faulkner allowed Speaker Gingrich to say everything he wanted to say about Soros’ funding of pro-criminal DAs and she never objected. Melissa Harris, who is usually sound, objected and was of course echoed by Harf. Harris has evidently internalized the Democrat talking points that any discussion of Soros is anti-Semitic or “far Right”.

I’m glad Gingrich discussed it. Soros has set up funding and succeeded in electing District Attorneys who are helping criminals murder and assault Americans. Melissa Harris said she wanted their stories told. Well, Melissa–this is a BIG PART of their story. Don’t chicken out, lady. Don’t accept their premise of what is acceptable to discuss. This is how conservatives get marginalized: “This isn’t the hill to die on.”

Just tell the truth and let the chips fall.

• sat0422 says:

Soros who as a 12 year old worked for the Nazi’s….and the phrase anti-Semitic seem to be in conflict unless you realize that Soros was anti-semitic when he knocked on door and the Jews who trusted him followed him to the death camps. Yep, that George Soros. Can’t you just see the devil’s ears on that cruel man. He wants to rule America, North, South and Middle America. He is a close friend of the Clintoooons. Don’t forget.

• Linda K. says:

Bill Barr yesterday suggested prosecutors consider sedition charges against violent protestors. I would add that sedition could also be charged against George Soros and Barack Obama if they are fomenting violence going into our election.
        Here is Barr’s quote from the NYTimes. Wall Street Journal had him on video but there is a paywall.

• TwoLaine says:

Skip the paywalls and get your news online FREE via your library card.

BTW, someone posted the video earlier if this was yesterday evening. I think it was at Hillsdale University and was about the U.S. Constitution. It’s on youtube.

• maggie0987 says:

Here is AG Barr in Dec/2019, talking about Soros –

If you click on Gateway Pundit for same date you will see a very comprehensive list of the races Soros was involved in.

• suejeanne1 says:

I noticed that Melissa Francis this morning very primly and prissily repeated the C word that Barr used (starts with C and end with P) – I am not spelling it out in case it is a problem to type it here but will gladly spell it out if OK – anyway, she acted so disdainfully of AG Barr’s assessment of the doings of these seditionists as C – like she is SO far above
          it and oh, my goodness gracious.

• chickenhawk says:

how many letters

I may need to buy a vowel later

• Joemama says:

Do you mean coup? Yes there have been several coup attempts against PDJT.

Why would it be a problem to call out coup attempts against PDJT?

The coming election can be considered another coup attempt, in that there is coordinated criminal activity between the demoncrats, the democrat media complex, many state election officials, etc. to cause the November election to be totally messed up to discredit the results and attempt to put their candidate, Kamela Harris in office for president.

• mikeyboo says:

Mentioning Soros-as if he is the only rich guy backing the woke crowd- does stir anti-Semitism among the ignorant. But Soros has been funding these frucking anti-American local officials as a part of his strategy.
      It is essential to remember that Soros does not represent Jews any more than Tom Steyer represents Christians.

• The Gipper Lives says:

Melissa Francis.

8. Faulkner didn’t even bat an eye.

9. Will Hunt says:

What is Faux so worried about? It’s a fairly well-known fact this wealthy marxist and his family have been bankrolling the anarchist lefty DA’s and other related pols for years.

10. Victoria Toensing says:

Is there someone with whom I can discuss the Soros issue? Victoria Toensing

Sent from my iPad

• Doppler says:

Sundance, I hope you respond to Victoria Toensing. She’s in a position to know a lot. Soros deserves no taboo.

• TwoLaine says:

Spill.

• Daniel says:

Wow! Just net-searched her name. There is a TON of hate for this lady on the internet. That’s the first indication she’s on the good guy’s team as far as I’m concerned. She’s apparently “an operative!” Wooo… spooky!

• MIKE says:

There is not much enthusiasm for discussing the hungarian on almost all the news sites, but it is not on the commenter’s side.
      It’s my belief his influence, his money, and his NGO’s the world over is so far reaching that that deep discussion on the topic by site administrators is almost self-policing.

For what it is worth, if anyone was outside looking in, it would be right here at CTH.
      Most objective site I’ve ever found.

I’m an avid WMAL listener, and I really enjoy it when you or Joe are on the air.

• John Good says:

I am a long-time fan of you & your husband Joe, so I would like to help bring down these Globalist A-holes that are helping China with their “Belt & Road Policies”!

In addition to what you may learn here from Sundance, here is another excellent article I just read about this Newt Gingrich/Fox News “shocker”!

IMO, Fox News really turned left after Murdock left & his kids took over & Paul Ryan is now on it’s Board of Directors. Also, George Soros MAY have had something to do with Glenn Beck’s firing from Fox News about 10 yrs. ago.

IMO, Trump has “nothing to lose & everything to gain” by immediately charging Soros & his Globalist conspirators under the RICO Act, arresting all of them, seizing all their family assets, etc. BEFORE the Nov. election AND OPEN-UP the whole country again, since it was shut-down under “fraudulent means”! The seized assets could be used to rebuild the damage caused by the BLM/Antifa riots! This way the Democrats can’t use Mail-In Voter Fraud as an excuse for not voting in person anymore!

AND, after Trump is re-elected, he can deal with China for releasing this Bio-Weapon on the World. He MAY have to “Blitzkrieg” China (like Hitler did to Poland) in order to get the 10 or so Communist Crime Families that control China to pay-up for their “War Crimes”!

Just this Canadian Trump Supporter’s opinion on this current situation.

• Linda K. says:

Victoria, Sundance has an email on the home page.

• steph_gray says:

I am also a fan of you and Joe. Thanks for your many excellent appearances on Lou Dobbs’ show and JOe’s on the Howie Carr show – I always look forward to hearing what you have to say.

You and Sidney Powell are role models for young women who want to be actual lawyers, and not criminals in fancy suits.

11. Blind no Longer says:

I just love firing off nasty emails to Faux News early in the morning.
    Hey Fox!!! If you don’t want people to express their opinions or provide real documented information on your shows….then don’t have guests who have REAL verified information, then let your talking heads just sit there, spew your propaganda lies as directed by your corporate bosses and hire some Obama administration members like Marie Harf, and go broke.
    We don’t need you anymore for REAL information and news…you obviously wouldn’t know REAL news if it hit you in the ass!
    I’ve have it with these WOKE idiots and propaganda pushers!!!!

• Norma Jean says:

It’s kind of like when Obama, woke originator…blew into D.C. and started shaking it upside down. I kept asking myself, just when did the minority become the majority. And it all happened so fast…. these latest propaganda pushers will keep spewing their bs before and after the election regardless of who wins. Just keep reminding yourself, we are the silent majority. After traveling around these last few months, believe me there are A LOT of us. Sad thing, these women (and a few others) just sold their souls to the devil.

12. Aggravationicangetatwork says:

The most prominent local DA seat, that in Manhattan, is up for an election next year. So far, six individuals have announced their intention to unseat Cy Vance. I link to an article identifying them.

The question that must be answered is which of them is the stalking horse for George Soros.

• uselogic19 says:

Probably multiple, being it’s so prominent. We had two Soros acolytes running for one DA position in Orlando. To succeed the previous Soros plant.

13. Dixie says:

A pox on fox.

14. Carly says:

Shutting down Newt’s comment on Soros had the opposite effect. For all to see. The Lord provides.

15. lisa burns says:

Harris actually didn’t freak- the others did.. however, Adam Housley tweeted that there was some big shake up at Fox yesterday…. I wonder if them reacting as they did means Soros is involved at Fox now.. I’m totally just guessing…

16. dunewall says:

That was Marie Harf shutting down the Soros mention by Newt? Good grief Fox, what are you doing giving that idiot that kind of power?

17. Elle says:

Fox has always been controlled opposition. They keep a few of their enemies close( Tucker etc.) to prevent them from becoming rocket fuel to a true competitor.

They let Tucker spew your frustrations so you stick around. Then they bring out Lindsay who tells you he is on it, but nothing ever happens. Same trick for decades. Works every time.

18. wvcoalman says:

I watched the above video several times to judge for myself what happened. Melissa Francis appears to be the first to say, I don’t think we need to bring George Soro’s name into this conversation. Gingrich then replied with why not he is paying for it, when Obama sycophant Marie Harpy jumped in and said I agree with Melissa about George Soros.

The noticeable part was the look on Harris Faulkner’s face. It was as if she was tuned out for a few seconds listening to a voice in her ear telling her to end the segment. After the pause she “politely” did just as she was told. However, Gingrich had already made his point about George Soros buying the elections of corrupt, radical prosecutors letting this insurrection violence continue unabated.

Therefore, I think other than Melissa Francis And Obama sycophant Marie Harpy (who by the way has probably been offered a position if Hiden wins) showing their bias or fear of mentioning Soro and his laundered money paying for radical prosecutors protecting Obama’s “well funded civilian security force” (2008-09) Gingrich got his point across loud and clear in spite of the attempt to “cancel” his opinion.

19. Crusader says:

My God, that was as awkward to watch as Joe Biden’s interview with Nicolle Wallace. Newt gets the truth teller of the day award! It is amazing how the roaches scatter and run into each other when you shine the light!

On the flip side, I want to believe that not all of these “news actors” agree with the drivel they are forced to present. If they had an ounce of integrity and self-respect they would stand up and say enough! It often looks like they just hate their lives while on air (except for smug Marie Barf).

20. farmerren says:

FNC reminds me of Drudge. Down…down…down….

21. Old Dawg says:

“Fair and Balanced” my a$$! Fox is owned by the globalist cabal just like every other media corporation that has been around a while and has managed to attach itself to the cash teat that provides them their marching orders. As Sundance so often says, “there are trillions at stake”.

22. dwpender says:

In 2017, to much fanfare, Fox cowardly and disgracefully banned Chris Farrell of Judicial Watch, a frequent guest on Dobbs and one of the very best guests on any Fox show, from ALL its platforms, FOREVER.

His alleged offense? Saying that some migrant caravans were being funded by the George Soros occupied State Department. Fox deemed this an anti-Semitic “trope.” (!!!)

ALL Fox talent, from the most prominent (Tucker, Sean, Laura, on down), are on notice that the same could happen to them. View all Fox content where Soros’ name comes up with this in mind.

• Daniel says:

To be sure, Soros is anti-Semitic (hate that term because it’s inaccurate). He is very unashamed of his assisting the actual German NAZIs do harm to Jews back then. It doesn’t matter that he’s of Jewish heritage himself. We judge by the content of one’s character as demonstrated by actions and confessed actions, not by one’s genetics.

23. Daniel says:

As much as we can set aside the actual cost to real people this political violence for a moment, this particular interaction TRULY makes me smile. The control of information is how they want to take down our country. That awkward silence spoke so VERY loudly. Someone in that lady’s ear-piece was obviously directing her to shut down the Soros talk and she didn’t know how to shut it down properly. To properly shut it down would have been to deflect or redirect to something else as fast as possible. She choked badly.

She didn’t dispute any of that. She didn’t even call it “a theory.” She did a horrible job of pretended she didn’t know because it looked exactly like she knew and simply wouldn’t allow the discussion. I’m reminded of communist China… 🙂

Real Americans will never accept it when they see it.

24. Dorothea Brooke says:

I saw the whole thing live. The only reason that I tuned in was to see Newt. Joe di Genova said on the Howie Carr Show or the Gorka show that George Soros’ name was not allowed to be mentioned on FOX. I have also noticed that Joe and his wife, Victoria Toensing, have not been on FOX in many months.

What happened to Steve Bannon last night who was supposed to be on the Tucker show?

• Daniel says:

Apparently if you say his name, his death eaters and henchmen will be able to find you! Right? Pretty sure it’s him… or Voldemort… I guess I’m in trouble if it’s Voldemort because I just said it…. but not in trouble because I didn’t say Soros… oh crap…

• steph_gray says:

Ha ha!

By the way, Voldemort’s death eaters were called “dementors.” And this is why I always call it the DementoRat party. They suck… souls!

25. rld rld says:

My two favorites on Fox?—– Maria Bartiromo and Greg Gutfeld.

26. Auntie Anxiety says:

Harris just apologized on air for yesterday’s interruption of Speaker Gingrich.
    Wow.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Too late for a fake apology from FOX.

And after today’s testimony in Congress will be looking forward to Donald Trump nominating a new FIB Director after the president’s re-election. That is, after he tells Chris Wray, “You’re fired!

• gringz says:

I caught part of it. I only heard her mention Newt’s name and say “we don’t censor at Fox news”. I didn’t actually catch the apology part. It was a pretty lame “apology” .

27. rld rld says:

Sorry Internet is locking up again. It happens in the boonies when all you have is wireless–sometimes.

28. d4j says:

“Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.”
    –The Wizard of Oz

29. Bud says:

Never forget folks. Fox is now known as the “Soros Network”

30. MomsForTrump says:

Fox must have gotten a lot of blow back from this. Harris Faulkner addressed it today on Outnumbered. She said that she was the leader of that segment and she should have taken better control of it. She said that while they are fine with vigorous debate and disagreement (or something to that effect), no one should have interrupted Speaker Gingrich. She basically took responsibility for it and sorta apologized.

• suejeanne1 says:

I do hope that Fox got a lot of blowback –

I have noticed over these recent months that I can just look at her hair and know that Harris had a bad night or something – what’s with that plastered-down droopy dog ‘do
      when she always used to look so perfectly coiffed? She looks diminished, bullied,
      aching from the exhaustion of hyper-vigilance

• Missy says:

I noticed that, too. The stress is showing.

She sees EVERYTHING that Fox allows, and more importantly, WHAT IT DISALLOWS. It must be very obvious to her what’s going on, and if she has a conscience, the stress must be eating her alive.

Harf/Barf.. No prob. No conscience, no prob. Same with Francis. Only Harris.

• numbersixdance says:

Sorta apologized…just like Candy Crowley shutting down the turncoat Mittens at the 2012 debate.

31. Blind no Longer says:

LOLOLOL

• calbear84 says:

I guess she’s trying to apologize to Speaker Gingrich. Pretty lame effort. I doubt Newt cares about an apology, and I’m sure he knows he dropped a MOAB of truth on FOX.

• vfm#7634 says:

I suppose it’s possible that Harris intended to let Newt have the last word and let his statement about Soros hang in the air and stink, bolstered by the weird cut-off and the lib woman attempting to shut down talk about the Prog Lord. At any rate, if that was the intention, it worked.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Is something wrong with her? She looks awful…

• TwoLaine says:

Even better, here is a left wing child idiot trying to justify the FNC pimpesses silencing Newt Gingrich supposedly because he used the word verboten. He says it was dangerous and anti semitic. Yes, he pulls the race card over and over and over again. It is how they try to shut you up. Add this twit to the list of pimpesses.

I call him, and this, total unadulterated bull s…

Someone should slap this little racist crybaby and send him back to Mommy’s basement.

32. numbersixdance says:

Regarding the list showing Soros paid stooges…put Dallas County judge Clay Jenkins on that list…the maggot is a hard core partisan…locking down Dallas County.

33. herebouts says:

It figures that Soros had his nasty paws in the Harris CO., Texas County Judge election.

34. stillwater66 says:

Yes, I have to agree with many of the above comments. Lindsey Graham is dirty, in so many ways. FOX NEWS Radio has for years been left of center, and now a day, it is like listening to CNN. They always put President Trump in a bad light, give Democrats more air time, and the last say. I keep asking the question, why has nothing been done to George Soros? or to over fifty people involved in an out right coup of a duly elected, sitting President? Why are so many people on the right, and all on the Left, against making America great again, and keeping America great? Against the American Flag, the National Anthem, our Law Enforcement Officers, of all branches? Why does our so called ” Leaders ” just sit by and allow the Democrat Party to threaten the American People with violence, arson, assaults, murders, vandalism, and looting if they do not get their way in November, and the absolutely worse candidate in American History, Joe Biden is not elected? Why are states, the Democrat Party, and judges siding with ” Mail in Voting ” if everyone KNOWS it is wide open to corruption, and fraud? Besides just exposing all of the criminal acts by Democrats, and Republicans, BLM, and ANTIFA, Main Stream Media, the DOJ, FBI, CIA, State Department, and the Judiciary, in excruciating, and nauseating detail, why has nothing been done to physically lay hands on these bastards, and drag them by the feet to prison? Today, everyone is just waltzing around free as little birds, continuing in their criminal behavior, making appearances on TV shows, writing more books, and living the high life for the last four, or more years. No one has paid a price for their actions EXCEPT the innocent, like Michael Flynn, and a few others who have had their lives completely destroyed, and are at this very moment, still fighting for their freedom. If JUSTICE does not come damn soon, there will be a civil war in this country, and I promise you it will not be pretty. There will not be any Maranda Rights read, or the opportunity for some corrupt judge to let criminals go free, justice will be administered immediately, then it will be up to God to sort out the wheat from the chaff, the goats from the sheep.

35. Ohio Cyclist says:

I want to understand why the campaign contribution that Dinesh D’Souza made was illegal, and yet soros gives so much more without any fear of prosecution?

36. itsy_bitsy says:

The Republicans pretty much ignore these local candidates who run for these offices. This has to stop and stop now! Republicans MUST become involved and see to it that law and order Dist. Attorneys are elected.

37. mtnforge says:

So Far, Lots of Little Blah Blah Black Sheep Bill Barr But no Action. Funny That Huh?:
    – Attorney General Bill Barr Told Federal Prosecutors to Charge Violent Rioters with Sedition
    – AG Bill Barr Slams Democrats for Demanding ‘Biden or No Peace’: ‘Rule by the Mob’
    – BLM Riots Are Officially the Most Costly Manmade Damage to American Property in History
    – Ukraine AG Names Joe Biden as #1 criminal suspect in vast multi national corruption and money laundering syndicate

Notice here, the vast corrupt obama/clinton/biden regime money laundering of 10 Billion in international aid to Ukraine, read this again, $10,000,000,000,000, of our tax dollars, by Biden and all the usual actors, their children act as proxies, in the Ukraine, china and here in the USofA.
    Ten Billion, it is all gone. Laundered thru 7 other nations, there is 4 countries whose own cops have alered and provided the federal government with the evidence they gained thru their own investigations and courts.
    Every person involved is a known corrupto-crat or criminal. They all are involved in numerous other crimes treason and corruption.
    The Clinton’s are professional money launderers. Among the raft of high crimes, murders, graft, collusion and conspiracy. And Treason. Big time treason. Urainium One. Fast & Furious. Benghazi, child trafficking, planned parenthood organlegging profiteering, arms dealing and running operations, Waco Texas, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City, ( did you know that building was the paper archive depository which held every scrap of documentaion surrounding 30 years of Clinton criminal activity, but whats worse, unmarked, plain clothed federal agents, prohibited rescue of the children in the day care center on the first floor, foe 1 1/2 hours, so they could gatther up and abscond with those clinton archives that where not destroyed in the bombing. Funny that. Huh?
    Now whats even funnier?
    Bo;; Barr was placed as a clean up guy and public relations repair guy, by guess who? The Clinton regime in the oval office, after the bloody murders at Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas.

I want ol’ Bill to do good. Like nothing else.
    But…
    It doesn’t take Rocket Science if Bill Barr applied Rudy’s awesome incredibly effective prosecutorial RICO Statutes, to this vast criminal syndicate, start with the obama/Biden’s activities and Ukraine, you would be led by the nose straight to the culprits and they would be toast. Kaput.
    Everything is connected.

Am I a dunce?
    I know I have only a 7th grade formal education.
    Even a blind pig finds an acorn.
    A stopped clock is right twice in a day.

A year and half, “investigating” what we all know is a palace coup to oust President Trump. An entire scam kept alive by about 98% of the swamp creatures, they are all complicit, they all have their hands in the till. They could end it all in a New York minute.

So…When has it ever been a rule you can not bust criminals and traitors, (sorry to repeat myself), and not charge them with other crimes at a later time?
    When was it verboten to try a bank robber separately in two separate court cases, for robbing two separate banks, or a drunk driver who kills innocent people in two separate instances?

I understand these skummbags are slippery bastards, you have to cross all the T’s dot all the eyes or they skate on technicalities.
    But…
    Realistically these actors are guilty of committing so many crimes it would take 20 years to convict them all for everything they have done. And it would require the next generation to complete everything.
    It’s impossible to charge arrest and try them separately for every crime they committed?
    Since when?
    At least they would be doing time.
    Is not this the whole point in going after criminals and traitors?
    To stop these crimes, by stopping those committing these crimes?
    Most are still involved in the coverup operations. Most still have secret clearances, they are fired and still are seen regularly working with their co-conspirators at the FBI and DOJ. They walk right in the buildings free as can be.

I never heard of such a thing as taking years for what is right in the open. They thought She could never lose. So they didn’t bother hiding anything, till after She lost. They thought they had it made.

A crime is a crime. 10 crimes is…wait for it…ready?…10 crimes.
    What is so difficult about charging these skum with the most obvious and blatant disregard for the rule of law and high crimes?

So what gives?
    Something is really really really rotten in Denmark. Stinks to the high heavens.

I think I’m front row watching deep state crime syndicate sleight of hand:
    it sounds really good, in isolation, outside the context of systematic organized conspiracy that is so well recognized most of us shrug our shoulders and say to ourselves so what else is new with the elites and their special rules, (which is the only rule is there are no rules, for us, but you dirt people, oh yeah, your guilty just for existing, we just create a rule out of whole cloth when it conveniences us and gives us more raw naked power. To bad, sucks to be you, run along you basket of deplorable knuckle dragging mouth breathing people, you are contaminating our air).

But “Laws” seldom used, obscure, like sedition, treason, black letter executive laws by the mountain full.
    Corruption so deep so rampant that it is literally become established institutional order. Never mind laws you can name drop using our founders, and everyone goes Oooooh! Now something will be done!

It’s: “Look it’s a squirrel!” time.
    All the time.
    Distractions and shiny objects to draw attention away from The Truth.
    Squirrels on a hamster wheel.
    Round and round the misdirection goes, where it ends we all know.

They are gulling us.
    Has anyone been arrested?
    Indicted?
    Tried?
    Put in prison?
    Even named publicly as suspects and co-conspirators in high crimes and treason?
    You or I would if we commited crimes of such magnitude.
    Gaurrantee it.
    We would be in jail waiting trial.
    Like Cattle Ranchers.
    Or Kyle Rittenhouse.
    I surely want to be wrong. But there’s a large glaring problem with that.
    The only truth in the question here that exists in all of this, is a big No.

38. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Guess Mr. Newt will not be invited back. marie barf and the buffalo owns fox now. They’ll soon rid fox of Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham and Gutfeld.

• TwoLaine says:

Yes. Good for him.

I’d also like to know who was behind getting Crooked Becerra in as California’s AG and the same for Minnesota’s Super Predator Keith Ellison.

39. dawndoe says:

I’ve had it with Outnumbered and Outnumbered Overtime. They have been censoring Katie Pavlich, Lisa Booth, Mollie Hemingway and any other strong and outspoken conservative on the show. The culprits are Melissa Francis, Gillian Turner, Kennedy and now Harris! You can tell that they’re teaming up against them during the segments they want to lie and spin about. The main one I remember was a few weeks ago when they were lying about and trashing Gen. Flynn. This one against Newt was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Grrrr.😡

40. Will CTH be reporting on activity of Soros’s Super PAC after its October 15 public filing of donations? I hope so.

41. dunewall says:

Watched a segment on Chris Salcedo from Glen Beck where he was saying mentioning George Soros was verboten even back when was on Fox. Soros has controlled Fox for a long time.

42. In the Land of Poz says:

Attacking Soros is a winning formula, Trump supporters should be bringing it up constantly when interviewed.

– The “anti-Semitism” meme doesn’t work, because Soros is hated in Israel almost as much as Hungary. He funds NGOs that are effectively anti-Israel, and Netanyahu is allied with Viktor Orban against Soros, with several public statements branding him as an enemy of Israel.

– The “conspiracy theory” meme doesn’t work, because evidence of Soros funding DA races and Antifa is overwhelming.

– It highlights the pernicious role of liberal NGOs and foundations in sowing chaos. It’s not philanthropy, it’s chaotic evil.

43. fractionalexponent says:

Fox shall not take the name of George Soros in vain.